• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kami no Shubyou [Wuxia, Very light system, Para/Lit RP, Recruitment]

Do you guys want a discord server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold up. It's only been 10 years since the gods started mingling and having demi-gods? Does that mean if I'm making a child, they would only be 10 years old when the rp starts? Hahaha Could the gods have secret children before the war?

Is it possible to have summoned animals as weapons for your character or would it have to be a object?

Hold up. It's only been 10 years since the gods started mingling and having demi-gods? Does that mean if I'm making a child, they would only be 10 years old when the rp starts? Hahaha Could the gods have secret children before the war?

They're gods. Their kids could be any age they want. Time is irrelavant.

Is it possible to have summoned animals as weapons for your character or would it have to be a object?

Yes, you can.

Also, Daikoku is not even really 10. He's an adult. He just looks 10 XD.

Should we also include our great weapons in the pic or leave them out until we get them in the story?

Peckinou Peckinou The way supernatural weapons work is they have to be summoned. You have to make them a technique. Even still, for supernatural weapons, they do not go into your weapons slots. Weapon slots are for non-supernatural weapons that your character can use without spending stamina.

The Black Knight The Black Knight I assume there is a basic attack for physical attacks that don't require a weapon (unarmed for example) that use your character's raw stats (as in, you roll dex to hit and then str for dam). Is it the same for magic? Is there a magic basic attack that doesn't require techniques or weapons (like a wand) use?

Equusheart Equusheart I'm pretty sure gods can take whatever form they want. They can look whatever age they want, whatever gender they want, or whatever creature they want. I know they can at least appear as animals to normal humans, but maybe demi-gods as such can see a god's true nature and therefore the god won't appear as an animal to them. I'm not entirely sure.

The Black Knight The Black Knight I assume there is a basic attack for physical attacks that don't require a weapon (unarmed for example) that use your character's raw stats (as in, you roll dex to hit and then str for dam). Is it the same for magic? Is there a magic basic attack that doesn't require techniques or weapons (like a wand) use?

There are basic attacks both physical and magical. Such as a magician lobbing some weak ball of light. Or a character using their fists. You'll have the opportunity to buy weapons and gear in game. You just don't have any right now because the game hasn't started.

Can a god take the form of an animal if they choose? I'm sorry, I feel like this is a stupid question

ithinkcat ithinkcat Basically what he said. Thank you ithinkcat. I went AWOL for a day due to a surgery I was having, but I'm around now.

WolfSol WolfSol If you're reserving a god or a Orochi spot, then you need to let me know so I can add you to the OP. Otherwise if you are making a human, demihuman, or demigod, then you're fine.

How powerful should our techniques be? Should they be able to do, say, twice as much damage as our magical damage stat, just do the damage of the magical damage stat?

How powerful should our techniques be? Should they be able to do, say, twice as much damage as our magical damage stat, just do the damage of the magical damage stat?

That is a very good question. I didn't even think about it. Although, the magic stat was meant for technique/spell damage. The special techniques your character acquires at Tier 10 are the "Finisher" techniques. But you reminded me that I need to add a damage increase separating all techniques from basic attacks. I'll add it in a moment.

What kind of summoning were you thinking of doing? I was thinking of doing some myself. Wanted to check with you first to make sure we weren't going to have too much overlap (if that sort of thing bothers you).

ithinkcat ithinkcat I will say no. It wasn't life-threatening. Post-op can be life threatening though, so I'm just relaxing, drinking fluids, eating, and getting up when I am able.

But any who, continue to @ me guys, because the ping system is trash here. Just a reminder, I am going to put up a discord on 15 November. I am assuming that everyone who has shown interest here will want an invite, so on the day it goes up, I'll put you all into a Mass PM and drop the link.

The Black Knight The Black Knight Can I reserve Inari Okami and/or a wee Head of Orochi?

Also, I was looking through it and, as always, you think of the best kick ass stuff, mate. I didn't see a character limit, unless I missed it?

Thank you for your speedy reply! I need to fix my notifications in return so it actually pings me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back