• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 ー ᴍᴀɪɴ

tumblr_pqmho7zJTX1wzzbau_1280.jpg
Uchiyama Isamu
"I'd be happy to, ah, brawl with you."

Confused about where the sudden outburst of sound had come from, Uchi swiveled his head to look for the distraction. His eyes settled on a loud blond about his height, swaggering towards them with her palms upraised. Her purple tinted eyes had a shine about them, and exuded an aura that screamed short fuse. Uchi's first instinct was to crack his knuckles and curl his lip upward in a thuggish sneer; who did she think she was, butting into their conversation like she owned the thing? She talked a big game too; Uchi didn't like braggarts, and it sounded an awful lot like she was trying to talk smack. But, he could admire her brazen confidence and assertiveness, and she didn't look like she meant any actual harm. Hmph, a loud mouthed fist fighter. Sounds kinda like me to be honest. Besides, this whole activity was all about meeting new people anyway. Deciding that he'd reserve judgement on this character, Uchi looked over at Rei and was slightly peeved to see that his cheeks were blushed. C'mon man, she's pretty, but she's not that pretty. Get it together. Deciding that he'd follow his new friend's lead, Uchi turned back to Evelyn. It wouldn't do to start a fistfight in the common room, but maybe later. As she locked her purple eyes on him, Uchi returned the stare with equal intensity.

Smiling cheerfully with no hint of annoyance, Uchi gave his usual greeting that he used when he met new people. Although he was tempted to make a that's what she said joke about her "two guys at once" statement, he swallowed the temptation. Introductions would have to come first. "Nice to meet ya, Evelyn. My name's Uchiyama, but you can call me Uchi if you like. Anyway, Rei's right, I was just telling him a little about what we did today. He got here late." Still making eye contact, Uchi let his expression relax a bit before continuing. "I can't speak for Rei here, but if it's a fight you're looking for, I'd be happy to , ah, brawl with you." Laughing, Uchi looked over at Rei before extending his right hand towards Evelyn for a handshake. "But let's all be friends first. Whaddya say?"

Beann Beann Britt-21 Britt-21

MAEMI AKIYAMALAVA SKIN
imageedit_6_5062253192.png

LOCATION(S)
Cafeteria->Taiyou Dormitories

EMOTION(S)

+Happy (when with Rei)
+Frustrated and a bit jealous (to Uchi & Evelyn)

OUTFIT
A peach jacket over a Taiyou Summer Uniform w/o suspenders

MENTIONS
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal (Jin...er Jin's cooking)

INTERACTIONS
poi poi (Enkei & Yoko)
Beann Beann (Rei)
Britt-21 Britt-21 (Evelyn)
Short Round Short Round (Uchiyama)

Lunch was pretty interesting. There were all sorts of characters within the student body, everyone's quirks were so unique that whenever a student passed by him and Rei, he'd go and enthusiastically ask them all about the intricacies of their powers. Some were kind and friendly enough to share the details to a stranger like him while most were scared or suspicious of his fired-up curiosity. After finding a spot to eat with Rei, he shared some of his lunch with his new friend. Taiyaki & mochi for dessert, sliced wagyu beef with matsutake mushrooms as the main course. The aroma going far beyond where they were eating at. Of course, acquiring this high-end line of food was only possible because of his family's wealth which his parents wired a portion of every now and then. Thanks Pa and Ma... "Thanks for the food!" and with a smile on his face, he started chowing down on his meal.

Things came really easy for him after lunch, completely erasing his doubt and panic from this morning. While the classes proved to be very boring to some students, Maemi enjoyed the time he had with Rei and the other students during the periods while savoring every bit of new information that would help him in the new world of heroes. When the final bell rang, signaling the end of school, he resumed his now usual way of walking anywhere when his classmate was available, tagging along behind Rei like a little duckling following its mother. The two of them eventually reached the dorms, the nearly half an hour walk from the main building to there wasn't so bad. In fact, it felt like it flew by real fast because he had another person to conversate with. When they had arrived, a large group of students were already assembled for some reason, they were facing somebody. A very familiar figure from the day's hectic start.
"EH!? Aoi-san!?" the shock had unwittingly let the words escape his mouth. There was no doubt that the very person that was addressing the students was the blue-haired lady that went and accompanied the two of them. Whispers from his fellow students let him reach the conclusion that she was the vice principal. "EH!?" he started once again in a dramatically astonished tone, "Aoi-san's the vice princip-" He covered his mouth quickly, he was getting a few glares from within the crowd. He chuckled softly and mouthed a sorry though he was sure that neither the vice principal or the purple adorned lady that was next to her noticed. I'll have to start calling her Aoi-sensei then! Kisaragi-sensei sounds too bland! he stuck his tongue out in disapproval. He jumped up and waved to try to catch her attention, and as if she had seen him, the vice principal frantically continued with her announcement.

"... M-... moving on, this envelope holds your weekly mission. Usually, you'll just find these in the mailbox outside at the beginning of every week, but Watanabe-sama insisted that I bring this one since it'd be your first..." She paused and gave the red envelope and bag that she had been holding to who Maemi assumed was another staff member, his homeroom teacher perhaps? "This week's won't be much, but it'll sort of ease everyone into the whole challenge ordeal. So... whenever you're ready, you can open it-- w-wait, I didn't mean now...!" He sensed a slight frustration from the vice principal, which was quickly hidden away. Just some friendly staff interaction right? "Hmm? But you said whenever I was ready," the other said, with a smile that strangely unnerved him. The whole little charade felt like he was back at home. Before his sisters outright declared their dislike and possibly hatred of him, they would pretend to get along when his parents were present. He was glad that as of last year, his sisters' true colors were revealed to their parents when it came to bickering with him. Faking an atmosphere where everyone got along was something that really made him nauseous, truly the most deceptive and villain-like thing he thought. Smiling, he turned back his attention to the two adults, dismissing his previous assumption as nothing more than a strange guess. I'm sure they actually get along pretty well!

Shortly after, the vice principal exited the scene, leaving them with the lady who was called Hasami-sensei. She told them all the details about this "weekly challenge" and once he heard the second word, a wave of energy and zeal overcame him. Though it was somewhat short-lived as it was only about handing friendship bracelets to five other students. Still, he didn't want to back down despite it being ordinary and he hyped himself up. It was supposed to help with building bonds with other first-years, which he didn't mind at all as he thought that more friends meant more fun. Though with fists clenching, he swore to keep Rei first. Walking up to Hasami-sensei, an uncomfortable aura enveloped him. Despite the feeling, he beamed back when his homeroom teacher gave him his five bead bracelets. Red, orange, then blue, and the pattern repeated itself again. He wondered who had made these, if it was the vice principal, he felt super happy that she had taken into account the colors that would suit him best. Immediately after receiving them, he rushed over to Rei. "Rei-sama! Be the first to take mine!!" he said with eagerness, then he frowned slightly, "I would've been very sad if someone had gotten to you first...so don't be shy take it!" And with that, he had gotten one person down. After striking a silly celebratory pose, he continued looking around for more people who were potential Maemi-bracelet holders. He got lost for a little bit wandering around the dormitories, finding himself separated from his friend.

He retraced his steps and found Rei, and made his way towards him. "Rei-sama!~ I'm so excited, I wonder how dorm life will play out - oof!" He bumped softly against his classmate who had stopped for some reason. Someone had approached the two of them. A fellow student, a tall and easygoing one at that. "Hey! My name's Uchiyama, but you can call me Uchi if you'd like," the guy said as he held out his hand. Growling quietly, he charged towards the guy and shoved him violently into the ground, "KYAHH!!" - er at least that's how he imagined it in his mind. In reality, his yell turned out to be a soft-sounding "kyu~" and the shove was nothing more than gentle nudge against Uchi. "H-hey! How dare you approach Rei-sama so casually, you-you Uchi-kid!" The guy went ahead with his conversation with Rei as if nothing happened at all, he was practically ignoring Maemi. He stood there appalled and puffed his face in annoyance, "...I-I'm talking to you!-" "Just wanted to ask if you'd be interested in being buddies...Maybe we could eat some stuff together later?" Rei went and agreed, shocking him even more, though Rei also poked at the idea of cooking food rather than going out to get some. This was his chance to put himself into the discussion. "Well Uchi-kid, you better include me in this "date" of yours with Rei-sama!" he said, smiling cheekily then he turned towards Rei. "I bet your cooking tastes delicious!~" He went on to say what he really came here for, "Anyway Rei, can you help me with the bracelet-" "Hey, you!" Grrr! Can people PLEASE stop interrupting me!? He looked around for the source of the confident voice...which wasn't really necessary as it was coming straight towards them. A dashing young woman came into their view, her beautiful blonde hair perfectly pairing her deep, violet eyes. "I'm Evelyn, you can call me anything that tickles your fancy." He started to simmer with envy and scowled slightly. What a show-off he thought. Not to say that he was proud of it, but he was sure that with the way his parents had treated him when he was younger, his girly looks back then would've completely surpassed Evelyn in her current state. Then he immediately felt embarrassed that he thought those things and scolded himself. That's mean Maemi! She's not one of your sisters, so make nice! He looked at Uchi first, who was surprisingly unfazed by the girl's looks, then at Rei who was...blushing!? Though he let the petty feeling of jealousy drop, after all it'd be good if the two of them got more friends. Returning his naive and child-like personality, he went right up to Evelyn's face and smiled brightly. "Evelyn? That's your name? I think Nee-chan suits you better!~" Apparently what attracted her to their conversation was something about fighting or "brawling" as Uchi had put it. He didn't really pay attention to that part as he was sidetracked by something that he smelled. The scent wafted from somewhere in the area, and despite having eaten a lot during lunch, the delicious aroma gave him a complete reset. Agreeing with Uchi and his hunger, he had no plans in letting anyone fight...at least not right this moment. "Now everyone! Uchi-boy made a good point! Instead, we should go get something to eat!" He started to walk, following the smell but he stopped to wait for Rei then looked back at the girl as he put on an innocent smile, reminiscent of Hasami-sensei's. "So yeah, sorry to say but there won't be any fighting! And I'd like you and Uchi to take my bracelets! Please?" He asked in a kind yet somewhat eerie manner. He took out two of the colorful bracelets out of his jacket pocket and let them dangle on his fingers as he narrowed his eyes at Evelyn, showing a hint of desire to suddenly jump in and fight if things took a different turn.

.maemi.gif

"Got a problem with that?" He abruptly paused, dropping his smile and putting on a more serious expression, then quickly picked it back up with a laugh. "Anyhoo - The name's M-" He briefly cut himself off. It wasn't that he couldn't trust the other two with his real name but he wanted to start using a new name for a new chapter of his life. Besides thanks to his parents' influence bribing during registration, he managed to get in under a different name and made sure that his real name wouldn't show up on the school files. "...Maeharu - Haru for short hehe~"

[

Last edited:

Kanjo Harribel- Assistant of the Shinobi

Several hours later, a pained Kanjo emerges from the nurses office to the hallway. Holding a pack of ice, he slowly walks down the hall from there, following the directions the nurse gave him to return. Oww... He grimaces and stops in pain as the headache he had gotten earlier intensifies. That blond punches a lot harder than it looks, as expected from a potential heroes. If only Alexis didn't interfere, then things probably wouldn't have turned out as terribly as they did.
Then again, he could have avoided the situation entirely if he just simply kept his big mouth shut. I should not have fucked with them. He thinks, regretting the decisions he made that got him in that situation in the first place. Talking mad shit, trying to look menacing and looking down on others.
original.jpg
I definitely embarrassed myself there. I made myself look weak. All talk but no show. Scummy. I'm lucky just have minor injuries. He puts a hand on his face, wincing from the pain.
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the class hates me... He thinks of the people he insulted. Alexis, the blond, the blue eyed girl, literally anyone who was present in the cafeteria. if any of the people in the class even compared to the blond, then he had nothing to worry about. They were more than worthy enough of being heroes, abeit acting like angry children most of the time.
Well, at least Lena's pairing up with strong friends, and that's a win in my books. I wouldn't be surpised if I got brain damage from that last hit...
A bell rings, making him stand back up. Well, time to head back. Slinging his bag on one of his shoulders, he continues walking, navigating through the school for the classroom, late.

So I missed class. That's a shame, but expected.
He thinks as he goes to the living area for a special announcement. No way I was gonna recover in time to check in for classes
Apparently, the announcement was about the class's first weekly assignment, or missions as the school called it. A mission, eh? Wonder what it could be... The announcement of it being an icebreaker makes Kanjo upset, considering what just happen down at the cafeteria.
The gods laugh at me today...Normally, this would be easy, but recalling what I said in the cafeteria, I doubt that will be the case now. Anyway, can't complain about it now, time to- Kanjo's train of though suddenly stops, his quirk starting to go wild at the presence of a large darkness present at the school. No, in this very room.
7737870-288-k966042.jpg
W-what is this darkness I sense?
Getting up from his seat, he closes his eyes and focuses, attempting to fish out the source of the darkness. It takes some time, but eventually...There! He turns his head and opens his eyes, finding a rather gentle and peaceful looking girl with white hair looking around for someone. Her? He doubke checks to make sure. There's no mistaking it. Damn. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover. He starts whipping up a plan. Well, If I'm supposed making friends, this is a pretty good start. I don't recall her being there when that, uh, thing happened, so its the perfect foundation for a potential friendship.
He takes a single step, before the girl starts to wander off to the...boy's dormitorys?
Breaking the rules already? Well, I guess its better than booze girl, but still. He scans the room again. Speaking of booze girl, where is she, and Alexis? He seacrhes and finds 2 blonds talking to each other, presumably Alexis and Booze girl.
With Lena, eh? Well, can't say I was expecting someone else, I think that was the only person she's open to so far... He chuckles to himself, as they both exchange bracelets. I...didn't know, much less expect you were into those type of people, Lena. I don't really see them as friends, but eh, life is full of surpises. Speaking of friends, what is my bracelet color? He wonders, looking down at his batch of bracelets, noting its looks.
Purple, Black, White. Definitely shouts me, though I'm not too keen on the gold letters.. With that done, he walks over to the guys side of the dorms, passing 2 guys preping some rather delicious looking food presumably for the rest of the class, stopping for a second to look before walking away and following the trail of darkness in the dorms. He scans the rooms and finds nothing in almost all of them. However, heeventually finds what he's looking for behind one of the doors, behind door 2-M.
Yeah. There's no question that its coming from here. The darkness here is really dense and almost...overwhelming. Just what type of shit have they been through? He considers knocking, but its probably best not to. What they're doing in there is probably private between them.
Not that kind of private, you perverts.
With his mind made, he lays back on the wall and pulls out his phone.
I guess I'll wait here. Can't just barge into someone else's dorm without asking. Making a simple plan of how he might approach things, he decides to take a more friendly route rather than be a tough asshole. Best be friendly to whoever's room this is. I don't want another fight to haappen like in the cafeteria. He looks up and then down in the door. Who's dorm is it anyway? He looks at the plaque next to door, the name of the room's owner written on a piece of paper under the '2-M'.
Yudai...Oshiro. Huh. Okay. Well, ahead of time, nice to meet ya.

Mentioned: Alexis (Me), Evelyn and Ryu ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ), Kishiko ( Servant Servant ), Kaiyo ( Beann Beann ), Yudai ( Slav Slav ), Jin ( MajesticCoal MajesticCoal ).
(Technically) No Interactions/Open for Interaction

Razzle Dazzle.png-- On Ji Kyoke --
On Ji would pull out her bracelets and frown a bit as she examined the designs. The beads were smooth and shiny, like the plastic pearls you would find on necklaces in party stores, and would appear as though they were painted black to appear as a blank canvas. A series of curved lines painted gold would seem to stretch towards the left while white curved lines would seem to rush towards the other direction... almost like they were sound waves bouncing around off each other and the curves of each bead. The slightest smile would tug at the corners of On Ji's lips and she quickly pocketed all the bracelets, heading towards her dorm room her phone in her hand as she scrolled through the apps.

Reaching her dorm, On Ji quickly entered and closed the door behind her. She'd click the phone app on her phone and pull up her aunt's contact, quickly pulling the beads back out of her pockets before she clicked the video call button, barley able to hold her anticipation. The call's dining would slowly die to an end as the call seemed to go unanswered, On Ji's reflection on the screen of the call seeming to ripple into a look of slight disappointment.
"It's ok- she probably just left her phone in the kitchen and forgot where she put it... I- I should call again and help her find it-" she'd quickly press the 'call back' button and again, wait as the phone began to ring again as she waited for her aunt to answer. But this time, the call seemed to quit faster then before, and On Ji was left staring at herself in her phone, her one excited face now a mask of disappointment. A notification would appear at the top of her screen, her aunt texting her a simple 'I'm busy', with nothing else following it. On Ji closed her eyes and quickly pressed her phone's power button, flashing the screen to black, and shakily exhaled. This was fine. She was fine. Her eyes reopened and gently On Ji placed her phone and bracelets on the table and moved over to her closet where she extracted an oversized sweatshirt and comfy cotton shorts and quickly changed into them, hanging he4r school uniform up so it wouldn't wrinkle on the floor. From her closet, On Ji would move over to her desk and dig through each drawer until she found one with a few mugs and different boxes of tea bags neatly arranged to fit the drawer, and carefully grabbed the closest mug and box. Her eyes would once again return to the top of the desk where here numerous bracelets and phone laid. With a heavy sigh, On Ji pocketed her phone and pulled each bracelet onto her wrist, scared they would fall out from her pocket, and wiped away tears that had started to form in her eyes.

Exiting her dorm, On Ji would make her way down to the kitchen area her mug and box of bagged tea in tow. But once she arrived On Ji was surprised to see Jin-woo and another boy from her class who's name she hadn't caught yet, already in the kitchen seeming to be cooking.
"Oh- Sorry- Do you mind if I just get some hot water?" The smell of delicious food seemed to reach On Ji's senses, her stomach beginning to growl.
"That smells really good," she added quickly, "What are you guys making?"

Mentions: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Jin-Woo Britt-21 Britt-21 Ryunosuke

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Villager B

X
X

A glimpse into the past; The beginning of the Heroine known as “Lady Allure”​

The streets of Osawaka were in engulfed in mayhem, as people scrambled out of the city to escape the carnage. A villain known as ”Shark King” was on a rampage, destroying anything in his wake. He left the streets of Osawaka in ruins as he waged war against the local Heroes in the area. These heroes tried their best to halt the destruction that Shark King; but many failed, falling to the wraith of the King. Many of the heroes were ill prepared to deal with a threat of this level, as many of them came from a small organization that handle minor threats in the area. However, the group was first to respond to the situation and tried their best to deal with the villain the best they could. The leader of the organization “Piston” Issued the evacuation order as his fellow heroes aided the populace with escaping the others. A distress signal was sent out to other agencies more equipped to deal with this type of situation. Until backup arrives, Piston and his group would try their best to deal with the villain the best they could. Despite having nothing but rookies within his ranks, there was one that stood out from the rest. And that Hero was...

“Lady Allure!” A decrepit voice cried out from the veil of smoke consuming the streets ahead.

A young woman dressed in black, responded quickly snapping her attention towards the sound of the voice. She was currently occupied assisting civilians trapped in a building, by pushing debris away from the entrance of the facility to allow them to escape. The voice had sounded familiar, but she was unsure who’s it belong to, due to the carnage happening around her.

Returning to her task of aiding the civilians she continued to work pulling and pushing debris from the follow buildings with her quirk to allows those trapped within. She continued to work diligently, making sure every move she performed was with the utter most care, ensuring the unstable building would not collapse any further. As the last person trapped within the ruined building was safe, she heard another blood curtailing scream come from down the street. It seemed the other Heroes were in trouble against their fight with Shark King. Biting her lip out of frustration she ignored the cries continuing with the task that Piston had given her. About to push forward into the adjust street to aid anyone else, she heard another scream quickly approaching her location. About to turn to face the sound, a person emerged from the smoke, crashing into a down vehicle nearby. The sudden scene shook her to her core as she shakenly glanced over to see who it was.

Lying in the ruins of the destroyed vehicle was the pro-hero Piston. He was badly beaten and bloody, his arms were mangled beyond belief. His left hand looked like it had been crushed, while the other had looked to be bitten and nearly torn off from the shoulder socket.

“Piston!” Allure cried out as she rushed towards his aid. She quickly checked the man for a pulse finding a faint one still lingering within his broken body. A sigh a relief washed over here as she feared the worst. Allure was about to recover her friend from the wreckage when she heard her name be called out again, this time closer.

Allure spun around on her heel, facing the smoke-filled street, just in time to see a large figure lumbering out of the chaos. A tall, well-built man whose body had the features of a killer shark emerged from the smoke glancing around as she held someone within his hands like a child. Allure recognized the man struggling to break free of his grip, “Iron Grip!”

Shark King’s attention quickly snapped towards the young woman who spoke. His eyes burned with hatred as he recognized her as another Hero. The man known as Iron Grip that remained in his clutches tried to fight against the Shark’s strength, trying to pull away with his own. However, his attempts were futile, the Shark’s strength surpassed his own.

“Another Hero to fall before my might.” Shark King spoke out as blood trickled down his mouth and onto the floor, “I’ll make sure to make you scream for mercy once I’m done with him.”

Allure watched in horror as King Shark began to lift the man off the ground, bring his face leveled with his own, as his jaws open wide enough to fit a small fat child. Iron Grip began thrashing around, striking the man with his enlarge fist in attempts to free himself. However, his actions were in vein. The Shark King’s physical strength was far beyond anyone’s here to match. Still, this didn’t stop Iron Grip from trying and certainly didn’t stop Lady Allure from saving her friend.

As the Shark King brought Iron Grip’s face closer to his mouth, his attention was quickly drawn away from his pray towards something quickly flying towards him. Before he had a chance to react, he was struck by a truck that was lobbed by Lady Allure, who used a combination of her quirk Attraction and Repulsion. The sudden impact was enough to lose his grip on her companion, as he was thrown from the area with the truck. Iron Grip dropped to the ground a bit worse for wear but was still able to rational pulling himself together.

“Take Piston and get out of here Grip.” Allure calmly stated as she pressed passed him, heading towards King who crashed into a building nearby.

“Are you crazy!? We need to leave, Now!!” Shouting as she continued to walk past him.

“I’ll hold him off till the pro’s come. You just get Piston and yourself out of here. Trust me I got this."

Iron Grip spat in protest, but finally yielded to her request. He gathered their fallen comrade, taking a moment to glance back towards Allure, “You better not die on me.”

“Well since you asked so nicely, I guess I can’t let you down” She smiled warmly at him, before taking off towards Shark King.

The King was infuriated with the woman who struck him with a truck. He let himself get to greedy with his prey allowing them to get the upper hand. Despite being struck with a truck, he received no serious damage. Pushing the large vehicle from his body, he emerged from the building seemingly unscathed from her attack. The behemoth of a man cracked his jaw back into place as he glanced around the area looking for his targets. To his surprise he saw that woman making her way towards him. A large tooth grin appeared on the shark’s face as he watched with delight his next meal making herself so easily available. “That was a pretty sneaky move you pulled off.” He growled through his sharp teeth, “But don’t get cocky about it. You’re still a dead woman walking.”

Lady Allure paid no mind to his whimsical banter. This man was nothing more then a dangerous monster that needed to be stop. She wouldn’t lie, she was absolutely terrified of this man, all her friends have been bested by him and the people of Osawaka were endangered of being his next target. Still, there was no time to be afraid of him, “I wouldn’t say I’m being cocky. I’d say more courageously foolish than anything else, but I suppose that is what heroes do.” She watched as the humanoid shark’s face twisted with rage and anger at the mere mention of the word “Hero”.

“Heroes are just sad excuse of weak people crying out for attention. Nothing more but lambs ready to be led for the slaughter.” His words slurred as they escaped his teeth.

Allure tilted her to the side and glared at the man with a crocked smile on her face, “Then allow this lamb to show you her fangs.” She hoped baiting him into a fight would draw his attention solely on her, allowing the others to escape without further harm.

“Then give me all you got!” King shouted through razor-sharp teeth, his eyes began to dilate into a sea of darkness, as rage slowly consumed any rational thought he may have. Allure smiled at his gesture to ‘bring it on’ quickly snapping a pointed finger in his direction. An invisible force began to pull The Shark King off his feet as he was pulled towards the young woman. He instinctively reacted by baring his teeth and thrashing about like a fish as he rapidly approached her. As he was only a few meters away from her, nearly within his arms reach, she released her grip on his body allowing him to freestyle. She then immediately pointed her other hand towards the ground below her pushing herself away from the situation, causing her to take flight. She kept her focus on King, never losing sight of him as he kept flying towards the direction she once stood. As soon as the behemoth was directly underneath her, she snapped her hand back towards him releasing the force of her repulsion. The Shark King was repelled into the ground with such force it sundered the street beneath him. The sudden impact echoed through the streets causing the few within the area to turn around to find the source.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she saw the man crumble beneath the force of her quirk. She believed her attack was enough to quell the raging beast, but her naive assumption was quickly dashed to pieces. As she began her decent back to earth, a massive hand erupted from the crumple heap that was King, striking her with such force that cause her to go flying into the distance. The sudden impact knocked the wind right out of her lungs, and she could feel herself slowly slipping away into a slumber. Gasping for air, she regained her composure in time to repel herself off the ground before striking it. Once back in the air she grasped hold of the floor beneath her pulling herself safely back to earth.

It took her a moment to catch her breath as she watched the Shark King get back to his feet. Slowly the madden creature turned his attention back to her with a distinguished look on his face, “I’m going to enjoy ripping you into pieces.”

“As if I’d let you have a chance!” Allure took hold of a down vehicle nearby, pulling it towards her. As soon as the vehicle was close enough to her she repelled it straight towards King. The vehicle exploded away from Allure, being sent soaring towards the Shark King. However, the man didn’t flinch by the incoming projectile. Instead, he charged straight away with jaws wide, catching the vehicle in his mouth as a dog would a Frisbee. Allure watched in horror as King grasp the vehicle in his mouth with his bare hands and ripped the car in two. The remaining bits of the car within his mouth, he began to chew up, only spitting it out when he had collected the debris into a ball within his mouth.

“Nice trick, but that won’t work on me tw….” His words were cut short as he was blind sided by another vehicle that came crashing into his backside. While the behemoth was distracted with the first vehicle. Allure had pulled a second vehicle towards him, that was directly behind him, she made sure to pull this projectile at 135mph. The sudden impact of this projectile caused King to stumble forward as he felt the full effect the damage caused by the projectile. He eventually stopped moving a after a few meters and collapsed to his knees. The burning sensation the felt on his back was maddening, anger was slowly building up inside him. Allure to a step forward with a smile on her face, “Tell me. How does it feel to bow before a lamb?”

~Video Paused~​

”Looks like the excitement never ends here. Such a lively group of people we have.”

Watching the video, he listened to his rambunctious classmates beginning to stir one more. This was a very spirited group and living together under one roof would pose an interesting challenge to get along. It was a sort of breath of fresh air compared to his usual companions he would surround himself with at his old school. He figured he had to take everyone in strides to grow accustom to their personality types. A long practice, but something he welcomed as a challenge.

Hitoshi’s eyes continued to follow the contents of his video as the commotion grew. His attention only truly broken away from the video when he heard ”Wouldn’t be the first time I took on two guys at once.” Had he been drinking water, he would have spewed the liquid all over the couch from that comment. His eyes flared wide as he glanced around the room looking for the woman making such a remark. He wondered if she was quoting a passage from one of the books, he read last summer. As soon as his eyes caught hold of the blonde making such comments . Jin appeared before him, looking down at him as he rested on the couch from his headache. Without a word, Jin reached down claiming one of his blue bracelets with silver lettering as his own, "Wait...no...stop....don't steal that." Hitoshi spoke jokingly as he took one of his bracelets. Jin tossed him one of his own braclets which he snatched out the air with little trouble as the other spoke to him. Nodding to agreement to his statement that seem better then most interactions he witness him have, " “You’re improving Jin. Keep up the good work.”

After suppressing his headache, he gathered his belongings returning to his new living quarters in the dorm. He didn’t want to spend the rest of the night confined in his room. He only retreated to his living space to place his possessions in a safe place and to change out of his school attire. It would only take him a few minutes to decided on what to wear, finding am pair of old brown khakis, a white t-shirt that had the logo of hello kitty, and sporting his red and white lettering men jacket that had the hello kitty ears on the hood. After finding a style that fitted his needs, he returned to the others, making his way to kitchen where Jin and Ryu were making food.

”What a curious combination to witness. Time to watch Jin work that new magic.”

Sporting his new bracelet by Jin, he made his way to dining room table where he observed to two men working in the kitchen. It seems both had experience working in that type of environment as they wiped up a large variety of goods to eat. “That’s a lot of food you guys are cooking. I don’t think anybody has the stomach to polish off a full plate.” After watching them for a bit, he withdrew the book he carried around all day, returning to the pages of his fantasy to find out what happen to Christine and Raoul after the ship wretch. His heart nearly skipped a beat from the anticipation to figure out if they were safe or not.

mood: Sane | location: Kitchen | tags: x

Interaction: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Britt-21 Britt-21 (Ryu)
Mention: Britt-21 Britt-21 (Eve)

Last edited:
hero.
..━━━━

...mood
...fine

...location
...dining room

...company
...evelyn
... Britt-21 Britt-21
...ryunosuke
... Britt-21 Britt-21
...jin woo
... MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
...on ji
... Peach Tea Peach Tea
...hitoshi
... Jenzo Jenzo

...mentions
...n/a

jouhou
kajou

Just like that, lunch had ended, and classes continued onward. They weren’t nearly as hectic as his experiences from lunch, which normally would’ve been a pleasant conclusion to come to, but Jouhou couldn’t help but feel a twinge of boredom. To him, classes so far were quite easy and didn’t require him to fully stay focused, so he allowed himself to start thinking back to his classmates and how they all were (from what he’d seen). At some point, he along with several others were prompted to give formal introductions in front of the class due to not being around for homeroom, so when it was his turn he simply introduced himself as ‘Jojo’, saying there wasn’t any need to use formalities with him and that he looked forward to spending the year with everyone.

Eventually, the day came to a close, and the class found themselves standing around in the middle of the living room listening to what Hasami-sensei and the vice principle had to say. The rules were pretty standard, but Jouhou’s brow raised slightly when they started talking about the weekly challenge. As juvenile as their first task may have seemed, he understood where it was coming from. Perhaps he could use this as an opportunity to talk to people he hadn’t gotten to before…

In the thirty minutes before everyone had finally received their bracelets, Jouhou’s first plan of action was to locate his room on the second floor to mess around with the lock from the inside. It was digital, and from what he observed, it only granted access to its corresponding student ID. The door itself looked to be quite sturdy, as if it were made to be able to withstand a number of hard blows. They seem to prioritize security here more than they do the main school building… Unlike the front door over there, I doubt these would break down as easily.

After stepping inside his room and locking the door, Jouhou made his way over to the glass door on the opposite side, which led out to a small, personal balcony of some sort. From what he could tell, it had the same security system as the other door. I’d assume this isn’t normal glass then? Since if it was, all this other security would just be rendered obsolete…

The rest of the time was spent taking a shower before anyone else and changing out of his school uniform and into more comfortable clothes; he donned a simple black hoodie with a small golden print of the warning triangle on the front. Along with it, he wore black pajama pants, deep red house slippers, and had a small white towel hanging from his neck. Rolling his sleeves up, he headed back towards the living room, where he was immediately greeted by Evelyn slinging an arm around his shoulder and the bracelets finally being handed out after needing to be sorted. His own consisted of a grass green, lilac, and gold color scheme, tied together with a piece of wood where his name was carved into.

"Jojo, you're my friend. So you're getting a bracelet, I don't care what anyone says!" the blonde next to him chimed, making the boy turn his attention to her as she slapped one of her own bracelets onto his hand. He let out a silent laugh as she continued talking. "I gotta find Tsubaki and Lex too. I'll be back." Jouhou went cross-eyed for a split second as he tried to look at his nose, having been booped there by Evelyn, before looking back up.

“Ah, wait―” he attempted to call out, but the girl had already begun to bound away. “Well, I could just give one to her later.”

Honestly, Jouhou was in no rush to pass all of his bracelets out, so he stuck the five of them in his hoodie pocket and opted to hurry and get his homework out of the way. After going back up to his room to get it, he situated himself at the dining table and quickly got to work, the assignments in question getting done in what felt like a breeze. By the time he was finishing up, he noticed an appetizing smell wafting throughout the area; the two culprits being Ryunosuke, a boy who Jouhou observed to be more on the introverted side, and Jin Woo, who also appeared to be a bit standoffish. Letting out an inaudible sigh, Jouhou finished the last of his work and put everything back into his folder so the latter could properly set up the table.

At some point, On Ji and Hitoshi entered the scene as well, with the former going to retrieve some hot water while the latter pulled out a book to read. Both of them sparked conversation in the process. Half-talking to himself, and half-talking to the quartet around him, Jouhou commented, “You’d never guess those two are good at cooking just by looking at them, huh?” His tone was casual, but held a joking undertone. “Maybe that’s why they say not to judge a book by its cover, or something… But yeah, making food for almost thirty people is no easy feat. That was pretty nice of you guys,” Jouhou’s lips curled up slightly into a small smile. Now that I think about it, this group of people seems a lot more on the tame side. Hm.

──── ✦

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1599512255218.png

Ryu watched the girl's reaction, the smile on her face making her cuter, but he said nothing about it. While standing there in his white tee and basketball black shorts, he watched her take the bracelet from his hand. His odd-eyes watching her as she rummaged through her bag, pulling out some hard candies and placing them with a bracelet of hers. Holding it up high enough for him, he blinked a few times before moving his extra bracelets onto his bandaged arm. It took him a second to gather the candies and slide them into his pocket, while the bracelet made its way onto his unwrapped arm. Hanging out at his wrist. "Thank you, Blueberry..." looking at the beads, he found the colors quite beautiful, only adding more to his nickname with the few blue beads. "I'll be sure to enjoy the candies..." reaching back into his pocket, he pulled one out, pulling it from his wrapper and lifting his head out from behind his scarf, popping the sweet treat into his mouth. It didn't take him long to hide behind his scarf once again. Ryu then placed his hand on top of her head "Don't get into trouble, Kishiko..." his voice was a little softer, but still had that rumble he had before he began to back away from her and then spun.

Only to spot one of the students walk into the kitchen, Right...it's already an hour or so after school hours... Everyone is going to want to eat... since he was experienced with cooking, he thought that maybe he should go and start -or help, depending what Jin was doing in there- making dinner for the large class of students. As he entered, he was removing the scarf from his neck, on the way to folding it up to put it aside. Pausing for a moment, he looked at Jin -who was talking to him- and gave him a nod, speaking softly "Yeah...My mother taught me to cook, so I thought that I could maybe cook for the dorm...But two of us would make things easier..." putting his scarf aside, he looked down at his wrapped hand and sighed softly. I'm going to have to remove the ones on my hand...but I have to keep my arm wrapped. he thought, beginning to remove the wrapping around his hand(Put it with his scarf), exposing his skin up to his wrist -exposing the few scars upon his hand- before washing his hands and beginning to help Jin out within the kitchen, chopping veggies for many different things. Especially dishes that can fill people quicker to avoid everyone going hungry for the rest of the night. Such as a stew, made some fries, a veggie platter, even a salad with eggs in the middle.

With the pair in the kitchen, the two seemed to dance around one another with ease, gliding across the floor as if they were floating, chopping foods up and prepping them as if they were pro chefs in the kitchen. Though he paused for a moment when someone walked in: A female, one that he never had the chance to meet as his eyes landed on her "You can take what you need...Just be careful..." he said softly before adding "We're making different dishes... there is a lot of us after all..." with that said, he went back to cooking, trying his hardest not to even worry about a female being in the kitchen with them as they cooked. It was weird to have an audience, it didn't help when another student walked in, talking about the pair before complimenting them. A small grunt in acknowledgement was made by the tall male, continuing to work on the food. With his hair down, he found it a little difficult to manage, but he left it down because that was the only thing that gave him some kind of protection, despite not being much. Without his scarf, he felt vulnerable, way too exposed.

Ryu then helped Jin set the table, help with finishing touches and when he went to gather his scarf, he found it was gone, the only thing left was his bandages. Where is my scarf...he asked himself, looking around the kitchen before having no luck. Don't tell me someone took it while I was cooking with Jin? exiting the kitchen, he was found wrapping his hand back up, standing beside Jin. Secretly, Ryu was glad to have had someone to cook with in the kitchen, without him, they wouldn't have gotten as much food out as they would have liked. It would have taken way too long. "You're skilled yourself... We wouldn't have finished if it was just one..." the smell was amazing, he could admit. Once everyone had come to the table, he noticed a familiar purple scarf around a familiar pink-haired girl. Letting out a sigh with his eyes closed, he began to think to himself once again She's already causing me more trouble than it's worth today... Is there something she wants from me? opening those odd-eye hues, he looked at where Jin had taken a seat and then glanced at the bracelets on his wrist. I could give him one. We did work really well in the kitchen and he was really relaxed compared to earlier this morning in the class when everyone was going...Well...Haywire... with the thought in mind, he moved over to Jin, removing the bracelet from his left wrist and handing it out to him "Here, you don't have to give one back..."

The only thing he wanted back was his damn scarf.

Mentioned: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Servant Servant MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Peach Tea Peach Tea poi poi
Interacted: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Servant Servant Peach Tea Peach Tea poi poi (A grunt lmao)

Miyata Shunjiro

Whatever gods were out there, Shunjiro had to make sure to pray to all of them. Despite how hectic the lunch period had been, the rest of the day had gone by mostly without a hitch, with the occasional rambunctious outbursts of some of his classmates in their remaining classes, but most of them were able to settle down while their teachers kept them in check. Due to the fact he had been one of the late students, he had been called upon to introduce himself to his classmates, and while the other tardy teens had had mostly no trouble, Shunjiro had barely been able to get a squeak out of his mouth. After a minute of coaxing from their teacher, he had been able to hastily get his name out and take his seat, but the entire ordeal had set him into a foul mood. He fully expected people to make fun of him, but thankfully everyone had their own issues to deal with throughout the day, so as the last bell of the day rang, Shunjiro was glad he hadn't been called out.

He had been one of the first students to return to the dorm. Though he had been tempted to use his Quirk to simply fly himself above everyone else to get there faster, he didn't want to bring so much attention to himself, and so he simply walked as fast as his little legs could carry him back to the dorms. Once inside and locked behind his door, he allowed all of the stress to ease out of his body as he relished in the feeling of comfort from having his own space. His room was rather normal looking, with a simple bed and desk as the main furniture. What made the room rather...odd, was the dozens of pictures that covered the left side of the room where his desk was, each picture collected over the years of him and his family that he had printed and framed. He was sure that, if anyone saw it, they would find it rather cringe-worthy, but it was extremely comforting to see the smiling faces of his family after a hard day.

He allowed himself some time to look at each picture before quickly changing out of his school uniform into something more flexible: a long-sleeved yellow shirt with a single yellow strip around the torso and a pair of black sweatpants with the phrase 'Hachi no hiza' sewn in by Kohaku as a going away present, which he had found extremely hilarious. He then folded his uniform so it would be ready for the next day, before his antennae perked up and he heard some talking coming from the common area. He thought he heard an adult voice, and sighed heavily as he took one last look at his photo wall, steeling himself before he exited his room and rejoined the rest of his class.

And as soon as they were introduced to what their first mission would be, he felt his heart sink. He could barely talk at a normal volume in front of his classmates without sounding like a newborn kitten, let alone walk up to them with the confidence of a tiger and try to make friends with them. The closest thing to a friend he had was Evelyn, but she seemed to be the social butterfly of the group, because she was already racing around, handing out and receiving bracelets and getting into conversations with others about fighting, which Shunjiro guessed was her preferred way of getting to know others, and that severely worried him.

And so he stood away from the group, wondering how he was going to hand out even a single bracelet, let alone five. He looked down at them, the beads fitting the colors of his own mutation: Yellow, black, brown, and gray. He gripped them tightly in his hand, and knew that he was going to spend all night figuring out some way of giving them to others. The idea that he didn't have to hand them all out in one night definitely put him somewhat at ease, so while others could hand them to those they were or wanted to be friends with, Shunjiro could instead hand them out at a later time so he wasn't bothering any of them. As much as he wanted to hand one to Evelyn, he didn't want to annoy her or cause her to want to fight him, so she could wait until later in the week. Other than her, who was there...maybe that black-haired girl from the cafeteria? Or the boy with the gun from the cafeteria who had approached him and the girl and had offered to help them in some form. Was that some way of establishing friendship as well?

And Shunjiro's stress began to eat away at him again, something brushed against his antennae, and his head picked up at the smells that wafted through the room, instantly reminding him of his ruined lunch. Before he realized it, his stomach groaned loudly, and as if in an attempt to suppress the noise, he covered his abdomen with his arms, which was just a futile effort to conceal it in any way, shape, or form. If anything, it probably just made him stand out even more, and so he turned his eyes to the ground and quickly made his way in the direction of the kitchen.

Once there, he saw all the food that was being set out by two other students, one with a certain regal air about him, and the other black and gray hair. If he had known food was being cooked and hadn't been so absorbed in his own doubts, he would have offered his own hands in helping to prepare it, but three was probably too much to fit in the kitchen to prepare so much food. And even then, he couldn't cook extravagant food like what was laid out now. It wasn't that he believed he was a bad cook, as feeding twelve hungry mouths came with learning how to make good meals to avoid picky eaters, but this seemed in a whole other class. Maybe at some point he could ask them fo rthe recipes so he could bring them back home with him, as long as the ingredients weren't too expensive.

He meekly walked to an empty seat and sat down, placing his bracelets in his pocket as he grabbed a plate and put some food on it, trying to avoid any eye contact with anyone else around the table. He took the bare minimum, mostly a couple pieces of fish and a bowl of rice, along with whatever veggies he could find. He wanted to make sure the rest of the good food could be enjoyed by others, and he would take whatever was left afterwards to help keep him satisfied through most of the night. He put all his hands together, two and two, and closed his eyes. "Thanks for the food..." Once he was done, he held himself back from devouring the food like a hungry badger.

Mentions: Evelyn & Ryu Britt-21 Britt-21 , Kishiko Servant Servant , Jin-Woo MajesticCoal MajesticCoal , Jojo poi poi
Interactions: None (who's surprised?)
[/spoilers]

tsu.jpg

❄ ❄ Tsubaki Aino ❄ ❄

This day was certainly an interesting one. The rest of lunch had went well. Yudai watched her train and the two listened to some rock. Then the school day went by smoothly. A pretty good end to a rocky start. Since it had been a while since she had used her quirk, she was defrosted and back to her warm usual self. Brown hair and all. Next they were all supposed to meet in the dormitories so that the Vice principal could talk to them about something. Tsubaki had other plans though, sneaking off to her room so that she could freshen up a little bit. Sitting down on her bed, brushing through her hair. She was still riding a high from her time with Yudai. She couldn't wait to interact with even more classmates now that they had some dorm time. Opening up her closet, she decided she would have to change. This would be the first time her classmates saw her in something that wasn't her school uniform. Looking through her clothes, she decided to wear red. Red was a powerful, confident, sexy color. Picking out a tight, red turtleneck. She loved how the skin tight fabric helped keep her warm. Pairing it with a short, gray plaid skirt with matching red accents. Another thing she loved was wearing skirts. Tsubaki felt she looked nice and the outfit showed off her body. Had to dress to impress everyone, especially the boys. Humming happily to herself going to sit down at her vanity. Picking out two red heart hair clips, clipping them to the longer section of her bangs to frame her face. Picking a simple silver necklace and silver hoops to finish the look. Finally looking at the completed look in the mirror, doing a little spin. She loved how the skirt showed off her legs, especially when she paired them with a small heel. Spritzing some perfume and leaving her room, Tsubaki snuck in to hear the last parts of the announcement.
So we get 5 bracelets with our names on them huh? And we give them to 5 friends... That should be easy. I hope I get lots of them. Especially from cute boys... This is the perfect reason to introduce myself to them. She thought to herself, scanning the room. Tsubaki figured she would sit back a little bit and see what played out. She watched Yudai leave quickly after the announcement, Kaiyo following behind him. She would worry about them later.

Tsubaki collected her bracelets, smiling at them. The beads were a baby blue, white, and a pastel purple. They were SOO cute. She almost wished she could keep one for herself. After a few minutes of searching, the girl smiled seeing Evelyn talking to some boys.
I can always count on Evelyn. I wonder who those guys are... The one with the buzzed head is kinda cute! I bet he's a bad boy too. He looks like one. And the other one is cute too?! Looks like he has a nice body... But what's up with his eye I wonder... And that boy with the orange hair is cute but.... like little brother cute. Not like Yudai or Buzzcut boy.... Flattening out her skirt and taking a deep breath, she walked over to the group.

"Sorry to interrupt... Evelyn. I wanted to give you one of these." She said giving Evelyn a warm smile and slipping the bracelet onto her wrist. Then turning her attention to the boys.

"My name is Tsubaki. I don't think I've gotten to meet any of you yet... It's nice to meet you!" she gave the boys a small smirk, looking at them closer this time. Her initial thoughts were spot on. They were all very cute. Tsubaki looked into Uchi's eyes for a moment before she could feel a small blush coming over her cheeks. She distracted herself by casually looking around the room again. There were a few people she wanted to talk to.
After I chat with these guys for a little bit I want to go introduce myself to that pretty girl with the half white hair. Gotta get the scoop on her... Then I need to go find Jin-Woo. Should probably apologize and let him know there are no hard feelings... I don't want any enemies this early on. Plus he's very cute and tall. Maybe theres a prince charming somewhere in there. If not at least I can look right? Then I should go see Yudai and Kaiyo. I want to give them my bracelets and hopefully they will want to give me theirs... Getting lost in her own thoughts for a moment before bringing her attention to her new friends.

Interactions : Britt-21 Britt-21 , Beann Beann , Short Round Short Round
Mentions : Slav Slav , MajesticCoal MajesticCoal , Nano Nano

Last edited:
Kishiko Shinohara

"Thank you, Blueberry...I'll be sure to enjoy the candies..."

Mission accomplished: one down, four to go. Kishiko wondered if the candies had been the deciding factor behind the boy’s decision to take one of her bracelets with such ease, perhaps she could simply bribe people into taking them away from her. Meanwhile Ryu’s own extra gift of a head pat was more than well received, such a gesture of friendship was always welcome in the eyes of Kishi. A diminutive chuckle escaped her lips as an immediate response to this pleasant action, thought that sweet facade was soon replaced by a mischievous little grin after listening to Ryunosuke’s parting words. “I will, I promise~!” Kishi’s tone was dripping with ill-intent, she made no attempts at hiding her more hazardous side. What fun was there to life without a tiny bit of trouble, after all it’s the main ingredient to spice up one’s day. With Ryu now out of sight Kishiko took a moment to analyze the room, surely there must be a potential victim to assault with her bead barrage. Her two remaining targets were nowhere to be seen though, meanwhile it seemed that all of the available students were staying in groups. Packs made it difficult for a predator to jump into action, if Kishi wanted to succeed she’d need to find a lonely and vulnerable prey. For now she’d simply lay low and wait, surely someone fitting of this criteria would soon show up.

[A few moments later.]

Nothing. Fuck, hunting was harder than it seemed. Someone like Kishiko who had the patience of a rodeo bull simply could not sit around and do absolutely nothing for so long, she considered the idea of kicking open any and all doors necessary to find Tsukino’s room and hand her over a bracelet. For the time being however this act of vandalism would have to wait, as an alluring scent was slowly starting to fill the common room. The salty aroma of fish...the greasy smell of a hamburger...the suave gyoza scent...FOOD. The black-haired girl pretty much rocketed off her seat, making her one of the first students to arrive into the banquet laid before the group. The candies from before weren’t enough to dissuade Kishi, if tasty food was in the vicinity then there was no such thing as a full stomach. She pretty much was already getting a nice burger mouthful right there and then before being interrupted by one of the chef’s words: ”Please enjoy. No fighting at the table.” Kishiko was for sure well into that first part of the statement, but that second part almost made her crack up. “Owh bwt thw clwssrwwm wos a gwwd spwt tw fwght wn? (Oh but the classroom was a good spot to fight in?)” Kishi spoke, burger still being tightly held by her mouth, hands swiftly filling up her plate. Her words weren’t meant to carry any sort of venom or anger for Jin’s previous actions (The only thing they carried at this point were crumbs), it was more of a jab thrown his way to see how he’d react. Kishiko would’ve remained standing while continuously egging on the guy, till a familiar presence caught her full attention.

1599534660817.png“There you are.”

A friendly slap met Shunjiro’s back, the weight behind said strike wasn’t meant to injure the bug boy, thought it definitely could’ve been softer. Foregoing any sort of formal greeting Kishi had simply plopped down both herself and her food right next to her insectoid classmate. Her plate completely dwarfed that of Shunjiro’s, Kishi could definitely get some lessons in modesty from him. “Heyo, did you miss me?” She finally spoke, that same mischievous look from before had come back. Kishiko had found what she was looking for. “Shunjiro was it? I’ve been meaning to talk with you aaaaaaaall day, but you’re are harder to get a hold of than I thought. You gotta tell me, would you die if you stung me? Are you also able to puke out honey? If so, can I have some? Is your room a big honey comb?” The girl wasted absolutely no time in bombarding the boy with a wide arrange of questions, to her he simply looked too cool not to do so. She hadn’t even introduced herself, though that quickly changed before her questionnaire assault continued.
“Oh right, name’s Kishiko Shinohara. But that’s more than enough info about me, tell me about yourself!”

Mentioned: afterrain afterrain
Interacted: Britt-21 Britt-21 MajesticCoal MajesticCoal Refaulted Refaulted

Alexis Lykanth- Fiery Speedy Girl

"Of course~ I'll treasure it, promise." Hearing Eve say that she'll cherish her bracelet makes Lex smile widely and blush at the girl "Thank you so much. I'll do the same with yours."
She states that she doesn't need to be paid back my Lex "I don't? Well, uh, Thank you."
"Being my friend is enough for me, even if we did meet by you covering me in food." "W-wow. That's...sweet." She reacts, surprised. "You made it up by getting my drink from my bike." "Hah, figured. Anyway, thanks again..."
Eve's head perks up at someone blurting out the word 'Brawl' and while it initially makes Lex nervous, she shakes the feeling off and says "Go get 'em. I ain't gonna stop you." She smiles at Eve as she walks away to find that person. With her gaze away from Lex, Lex takes the opportunity to check the girl out, eyeing her down as she heads elsewhere.
Well, that's one down. She thinks, Straying away from Eve and scanning the rest of the room for the other girls on her list. Now, to the next one. She looks for the pink hair flirt.
Where is that gir-
"Wouldn't be the first time I took on two guys at once." While that phase can mean a variety of things in a conversation, in that instance, with no context, well...
W-what?! I know what she meant, but my mind-? Lex's mind races with several naughty thoughts, making her face flush up red and before you know it, something starts dripping down her nose. Immediately noticing, she covers her face in an attempt to cover up, but it only makes her stand out more
Shit! Its coming out! I have to get out of here! I can't let anyone see me like this! Using Accelerate, she speeds to the girls dorms and heads inside and locks the door. Inside her private area and away from others, Lex takes a deep breath to calm herself down and to lower her body temperature. If she had been caught, that would have been very difficult to explain, not to mention embarrassing...

That was a clos...ah, fuck! Lex exclaims as she looks down at her uniform to see little stains of red on it. Her blood.
Red on White... Great. Annoyed, She puts a finger under her nose to see if any blood remained and sure enough, there is. A pretty decent amount per say.
I need to clean myself up...Taking a spare napkin, she uses it to wipe of the blood from her face thoroughly, leaving no trace of the incident ever happening. When she's done, she takes a mirror and examines her face for any other blood stains.
tumblr_3a9fe3b7d52f7fe0290e38cd9153d417_20573359_640.jpg
Nothing. Thats better. Now I
Guess its time I took this stupid uniform off of me. This collar is really starting to annoy me! She thinks to herself, unbuttoning her dress shirt and dress pants and laying them on her bed, leaving her to only her undershirt and underwear. She slips off her shoes and replaces her socks. Opening her cabinets, she takes a quick scan of what she has to wear. What do I have to wear? Taking the first things she sees, she throws together an outfit and checks herself out in her mirror.
tenor.jpg
Eh, it'll do.
She shrugs to herself, slips sone pants on and prepares to leave, before remembering her stained uniform laying on her bed. She takes in and drapes it over her shoulder.
I'd better toss this shirt in the washer immediately or it'll be ruined. Let's hope nobody else's planning to use it right now. Walking out with a fresh set of clothes, Lex heads straight to the washer/dryer machine and throws her clothes in there and activating the machine before returning to the main living area and sitting in a chair and relaxing.

Not my best writing, but its like 6 AM and I'm tired...
Mentioned: Okemia ( MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )
Interacted with Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

5c26454cb383d67fe75f4499afd514f7b04066c1.png

Yudai Oshiro
His attention quickly turned to his door as he heard a knock, recognizing the voice as Kaiyo's. What does she want? He narrowed his eyes as he was deciding on whether he should let her in or not, I did say we'd talk later. He sat up from his bed, standing up to meet her at the door, "You can come in." When she came in, he was not expecting her to rush over and worry about his lip. His cheeks had a visible tint of red as she touched his lip, "It was nothing important, Jin had nothing to do with it." He pulled back his face so she was no longer touching his lip. He didn't like this much personal attention, it felt weird. Being called adorable didn't help, giving his cheeks some more color.

What she did next flustered him even more, her touching making him quite uncomfortable, looking away slightly. "Why are you always so touchy?" Unable to escape her hand grasp. He had a new bracelet on his arm now and he knew he had to give his own bracelets away as well. Even though he didn't like the current situation, he did the same thing Kaiyo did, moving his bracelet over his hand onto Kaiyo's arm. His bracelet was a combination of teal, dark blue and white, it wouldn't be his first choice but he didn't mind the colors. He finally released his hand from her grasp, coming to a realization. "I don't think you're supposed to be in my room.. I think." Yudai was having a hard time remembering the rules, "Let's talk in the hallway." He said moving out his room, noticing someone sitting outside his door.

He didn't recognize him, having not met him yet. What the hell is this dude doing here? His red gaze narrowed as he looked at him, "Can I help you?" Yudai asked, looking down at Kanjo. He didn't know this person so couldn't think of any reasons of why he would be near his door. Maybe he knew Kaiyo? Either he way, he didn't like that he was just chilling outside of his room, didn't he have his own dorm to himself? Maybe he was trying to eavesdrop but I wouldn't know why. He furrowed his eyebrows as he spoke more, "You know it's kinda weird just to be sitting outside someone's door." Yudai had no clue what his intentions were but he was always skeptical no matter what.

Interactions: Beann Beann SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73
Mentions: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal

Evelyn.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1599589065156.png

Evelyn looked between the two boys and noticed Rei's cheeks turn a shade of pink, but didn't think much of it since she was so used to guys getting pink for different reasons. "Nice to meet you too, Rei." she said with that same grin she had before. Looking at Uchiyama, she found his name long, which then allowed her to start thinking I may just call him Uchi-Kun or Yama-Kun... Hmmm... Decisions decisions. His eye contact was impressive, because most guys would either look elsewhere or go on ahead and check out her body. To which she'd always comment and make them flustered. Watching him extend his hand out, she glanced at it and then at him "I say that's a pretty damn good idea." she said, her hand slamming into his with a strength stronger than your average female and shaking it firmly before releasing his hand and placing her hands on her hips. That was before she had to move her head back a little bit as another male decided to get in her face, but it didn't challenge her...Not yet anyway. Nee-chan? That's a new one. the blonde thought to herself.

Her stomach decided to do some talking of its own as it growled, making the blonde's expression falter just a little bit I get excited over a fight but I'm starving... I'm also not drinking so I can't rely on the liquid to fill me up for a little while... Dammit I hate having to rely on food to function! Why can't it work with my quirk and allow my drinks to keep me full and keep me going? it was frustrating with the human body and needing actual food to function. The boy then backed off, walking toward the source of the food before he stopped to look at her and Rei. Dropping her hands from her hips, her eyebrows furrowed slightly He's giving me some kind of vibe that I don't exactly enjoy... there wasn't a reason to beat it out of him either. Besides, things like that don't bother her, if he wants to be fake, then let him. If he wants to lie: Let him. Can't control others so just live life how you'd live it. With his eyes narrowing while offering his bracelets, she moved closer and grasped the bracelet gently from the boy's hand before her attention got grabbed by another female.

By looking over, she seen it was Tsubaki, one of the people she wanted to give her bracelet to. "No you're fine, Tsubaki." said the brawler, letting her slip the bracelet onto her wrist and in return, Evelyn had done the same, giving her a bracelet. Leaving Evelyn with 2 of hers left Two more shots. Better make them count. she thought as she noticed a blush appearing on her friend's cheeks. Slowly a smirk tugged her lips as she watched Is she getting flustered by a few boys? That's pretty cute. Evelyn herself really never got like that, the reason would be because she had done nothing but fight, hang with her brother, and drink. There wasnt really room for her to become a shy schoolgirl. Which was why she was always blunt with her comments on handsome boys. Before she could speak, she heard the other boy speak up, causing her amethyst eyes to look over at him once again, realizing there was no name to call the smaller boy. Luckily her thoughts were answered as he introduced himself as Maeharu. "Haru-Kun." she stated, letting out a giggle as if his words of intimidation went unnoticed. Using the bracelet she had gathered from Haru-Kun, she put it with the others she's gotten so far.

"Before we continue talking or blushing our faces off, let's go eat, yeah?" she asked, wrapping her arm around Tsubaki "Because I'm starving, I don't know about you guys." she began to then walk with Tsubaki to the source of the food, taking a good look at the table that was filled with food. "Ooohhh Man! This looks like a feast for a king!" she shouted, looking up and down the table, seeing one of the boys sitting at the head with another standing by him, her eyes then shifted to others who may have been already grabbing food, like Kishiko "You look like you're having fun, Kishiko!" she laughed and glanced at Tsubaki and then back at the boys she was just with "For guys who are hungry, you're all slow as snails!" she teased, releasing the girl from her wrapped arm and taking a seat. Was it going to be like a family dinner? Oh man, this was gonna be a new experience for her "C'mon Tsubaki." she patted the seat next to her.

Mentioned: Beann Beann Short Round Short Round San San Zatanna Zatanna MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
Interacted: Beann Beann Short Round Short Round San San Zatanna Zatanna Servant Servant

inertia.
..━━━━

...mood
...mischievous

...location
...living space #1

...company
...akagane
... MystiicWitch MystiicWitch
...okemia
... MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

...mentions
...ryunosuke
... Britt-21 Britt-21

hitodama
maneki

ooc thus begins the 2-part story of how okemia ended up with ryu’s scarf.

It would be utterly foolish for one to assume that Hitodama ended up going to the infirmary after lunch, because he, in fact, did not. Instead, after the period, he continued onward to the next class, mainly because Akagane dragged him there. After that, not too much happened; the red haired boy only zoning in and out throughout the rest of the school day, and as a result, none of the information stuck in his head. His notebook wasn’t even present on his desk, so using that was a no-go, too.

Eventually, the final bell sounded, and everyone made their way to the dorms, where the rules as well as the first challenge were explained. Honestly, Hitodama didn’t catch anything that was said other than the part about “giving five bracelets to five different people”. The thirty minutes spent waiting for the bracelets to be handed out mainly consisted of the boy briefly going up to his room to change into something more comfortable (a very large deep red hoodie and some black, baggy sweatpants). After he did that, he bounced back downstairs, rolled onto the conversation pit’s cushions, and pulled out his phone. The sound of small charms clanking against each other could be heard as he started texting.

Chilling next to him, Akagane seemed to have heard the noise and leaned in to inspect the chams, “Pfffffttt! What impression are you trying to give with that sword there?” He chuckled, “What’s with the charms?”

“Hmmmm…” Hitodama hummed in thought, looking up from the screen and at the silveret. “Because! They look cool, oooobviously! ✩” Carelessly, he held the phone out in Akagane’s face and shook it around, subsequently making the charms fly around and lightly hit the other boy in the face. “A~lso… Uhh, I can only use these and stickers to make it look fun, since cases for these things are ugly, you know?” His expression contorted into one of childish discontent.

Gently pushing the phone out of his face, Akagane’s face held no other emotion but mild curiosity, “No, I wouldn’t since I have a smartphone.” He pulled out his brand new space gray phone that had a clear case from his back pocket. He turned it around so Hitodama could see the camera set up on the back and then back up to let the lock screen light up. On it was a picture of what appeared to be his cat. Hitodama blinked.

“Oh. Well I don’t… yet,” Hitodama commented casually, stating the obvious. His eyes trailed around the area before landing all the way inside the kitchen, where a familiar purple scarf lay unattended while its owner did his work in the kitchen. Slowly, a mischievous grin broke out on his features and he turned his attention back to Akagane while standing. “Ne, ne, I’ll be right back, Unssho-tan! ✩”

With that, he lightly bounded over to where Ryunosuke’s scarf was and picked it up without a sound, before slipping through one of his portals to make his “grand” escape. As soon as he closed the gateway and found himself in one of the living spaces again, a small Nishishi resounded from his figure. “So much for the tough-guy act he was putting on earlier ~! He can’t even catch me in the ac―!”

Before he had the chance to register anything, he crashed right into someone (Okemia..?), the momentum from him going through his portal making for a rather harsh collision. The girl in question’s hand automatically reached to grab onto the sleeve of his red hoodie to push him forward; and they both crashed onto the hardwood floor rather ungracefully. All of the weight from the lower half of her body was currently on top of Hitodama’s stomach. With her right hand on his chest, she used her left to rub her sore shoulder with a slight grimace, “For someone your height, you actually knocked the wind out of me ~” Okemia whined without realizing the position they were in.

“Oww…” Hitodama merely stared up at Okemia with wide eyes before blinking in apparent confusion. “Huuh? How did I―?” It looked like he had to do a double-take on the situation they were in, particularly about their current position on the floor (if he’s the one who crashed into her, then how did he end up below?). His confusion didn’t last long however, and he already seemed to move on, kind of. “Um. Hi...! ✩” He shot her a bright grin from underneath her.

Tilting her head to side in curiosity, Okemia giggled at his almost dazed response. “Hi there ~ how’s the weather down there? Comfortable?” She asked with a cheeky grin of her own.

──── ✦

S A I T O U :: O K E M I A
Location :: Taiyou Academy Dorms - Living/Dining Area Mood :: Playful Interacting w/ :: poi poi & Anyone else that wants to approach her Mentioned :: Britt-21 Britt-21

The rest of the day for the pinkette seemed like a massive blur; one that she honestly couldn’t keep up with. If someone were to ask her anything about classes, she would’ve mentally buried herself into a hole and made up some sort of believable lie. It’s not like she wasn’t paying attention, her mind was replaying the interactions she had with Ryu, Chika, Naho, and Kaiyo. However, the conversation fell short as she wasn’t given the chance to interact with Naho and Kaiyo properly when the bell had dismissed them earlier than she anticipated. This only made the girl huff in mild annoyance and made a note to actually talk with them later. Which disappointed Okemia greatly.

With that, the time came for them to finally be allowed to head to their dorms to settle in after a tedious day. With her hands behind her back, she listened to what the professors had to say about their mission. They were only given about a week to finish this little task of handing out bracelets to five people and Okemia didn’t seem to mind. Quite in fact, she already thought of two people to give them to thus far. Her bracelet design was incredibly simple yet cute. In between the pink beaded pearls were three specific ones that made the design stand out. One was a green glass bead with a pink lily, the other was a peach bead and the last was a dyed jade bead.

Grabbing onto them, she gave them one last look and quickly made her way to the dorm to freshen up. Okemia wasted no time changing into her favorite pink cactus print satin pyjamas. She topped it off with fuzzy socks and gave herself one last look at the mirror before she stepped out. Navigating down the stairs and to the living space that was to her right, she failed to notice the ginger haired boy rushing towards her.

Their little momentary banter when she came to realize who she landed on top of was quite interesting. Okemia remembered his boisterous entrance during the first period, exactly the part of where he claimed to be some top grade villain. Her emerald eyes took the chance to do a quick look of the boy beneath her. She couldn’t help but teasingly pull at his cheek a little, “Oh ~ You’re the so called villain! How can someone so cute be evil?”

“Heee~y, listen, Peko-Peko-chan! No one said I was cute,” he retorted, cutting his eyes at her. “Supervillains like me can’t be cute, did you know? I’m gonna poke your eyes out! ✧” His words were a little muffled from Okemia tugging at his cheek, but they were able to get out clearly enough.

The hand that was on his Hitodama’s chest was now slowly trailing up, “Oh ho ~ I would feel honored to be your first victim! But for now… I’m just going to admire how someone as cute as you would even be able to do that.” Okemia’s fingers gently stroked his cheek before she took the opportunity to boop him on the nose to prove her point.

With a blank face, the redhead suddenly smacked his hand on the center of the girl’s face. “I just saaa~id I’m not cute…! What’re you even doing, anyway?” At this point, he looked kind of irritated, but it was the kind of irritation that wasn’t true irritation, and more like a childish, he’d-forget-about-it-in-two-second type of irritation.

Okay, so the pinkette was clearly not anticipating this sort of reaction from the ginger. His hand felt warm against her skin as she then reacted as any other two year old child would; she licked the palm of his hand and laughed when she felt him recoil almost instantly with a disgusted ’Ah?!’. “I’m just admiring you is all, my little villain ~” It was at that moment that she saw something that caught her attention. A familiar purple scarf was in his clutches. “If you don’t mind me asking… Is that Ryu’s scarf?” She felt like she hit a gold mine at this point.

A mischievous glint could be seen in his golden irises upon hearing the question. “Hmmmm, maybe! Why, why? Does Peko-Peko-chan wanna take it from me?” He stuck his tongue out. “Anyway, Ryu…? You mean Raiu-uni? I’m gonna say... that it’s not his scarf!”

“Hmmm….” Okemia hummed in thought while she tapped her lower lip, “If it is his, I can trade you a bracelet and we can, you know… run a little black market business ~” A devious smirk was now on her features. She figured that she might as well take advantage of this beautiful friendship and maybe even help the ginger out. “Sound like a deal?”

He seemed to take a few moments to think, before breaking out into a toothy grin. “Throw in several thousand yen too, and I’ll give it to you! Oh, oh, and―” He paused to reach into his hoodie pocket, and pulled out one of his own bracelets. “I’ll give this to you, too. It symbolizes your subordination to me, ehehe.”

Rolling her eyes, Okemia grabbed onto his bracelet and handed him one of her own to seal the deal. Money really isn’t the issue here as they can make a lot more money by selling whatever pictures she got for blackmail. “Alright then my little villain, we should really head over to the dining room to eat ~” She finally stood up from her previous position and extended her hand out for Hitodama to balance himself on.

Once the pair got back onto their feet, Okemia then wrapped the scarf around her neck with a smile. She now had a valid excuse to exchange bracelets with Ryu. “Let’s go ~” She pulled on Hitodama’s hand, who was protesting all the way to the dining room area. The sight before them was amazing. All the food was deliciously lined up for them on the table and their fellow classmates were also entering the area as well. Having let go of Hitodama’s hand, she took a seat while she admired her options.

It wasn’t long until she spotted Ryu talking to Jin on her left hand side. The scarf now felt a little heavier around her shoulders when she made eye contact with him. He had to come to her at some point to get it.

uchiblush.png
Uchiyama Isamu
"You guys hungry? I'm hungry. Come on, let's go eat."

Uchi grinned approvingly as Evelyn returned his handshake. Nice, firm handshake. Feels like plenty of punching power. I'd expected nothing less. A fight with Evelyn would no doubt be an interesting one. The air was one of mutual respect.

Uchi finally realized that someone else had been trying to get his attention for the past few moments; a guy about his age but a little shorter, with bright blue eyes and orange hair. Momentarily speechless, Uchi watched as the walking ball of positive energy buzzed protectively around Rei. He kinda reminds me of a goldfish. A very jealous goldfish. It's almost cute. Not noticing Haru's subtle change in demeanor, Uchi took the pro-offered bracelet and returned the favor by tossing the guy one of his own. 3 left. "Yeah, uh, nice to meet you Haru. I'm - well, you already know my name. Uchi-boy." Sorry I didn't acknowledge you earlier, I didn't know you were trying to get our attention." Now that he thought about it, he'd felt something gently jolt his back a minute ago. He'd assumed it had been someone's errant elbow, but it might've been Haru. Slipping the red/orange/blue bracelet into his pocket besides Rei's, Uchi opened his mouth to talk to Haru before his attention was drawn away by the sound of a new voice.

Another new person to interact with? Turning his head, Uchi quickly did a double take as he found himself looking into a pair of eyes the shade of warm honey, set in an intensely pretty face framed by long brown hair. The new girl, Tsubaki, cut quite a figure in her red turtleneck and gray plaid skirt, and she was looking at him. Realizing that his mouth was hanging open and that he was blushing twice as hard as Rei had when Evelyn came over, Uchi sputtered for a moment before barely managing to stammer out his name in response. Realizing his own hypocrisy, he coughed into his fist and turned his head away while crossing his arms at about the same time Tsubaki turned away as well. The composure he'd possessed while staring Evelyn down had evaporated, and he suddenly became very self-conscious that he was still dressed in his old-man level school uniform. Why didn't I change into something, I don't know, cooler? Jeez.

When he turned his attention back to the group, Evelyn was already walking off with Tsubaki in tow. Snapping his head back to face Haru and Rei, Uchi was sure that they were about to burst out laughing at him. Say something, I dare you. Uchi stuck his hands in his pockets and slapped on a threateningly cheerful face of intimidation, trying to pre-empt any statements about his own simpish behavior. Evelyn's taunt about being slow gave him the perfect opportunity. "You guys hungry? I'm hungry. Come on, let's go eat." The food certainly smelled inviting, and it seemed like most of the class was heading for the table anyway. His stomach (and heart) growling forlornly, Uchi followed the flow of people to the table. Seeing an empty seat besides Tsubaki with Evelyn on her other side, he took a deep breath and occupied the spot. Shooting a nervous glance over at Tsubaki, Uchi tried to think of something interesting to say, rehearsing inside his head. Yo, what's up. Did you know I can eat 13 kilos of sushi in one sitting? No, that's an awful opener. And she'd probably find it disgusting.

Beann Beann San San Zatanna Zatanna Britt-21 Britt-21

Aikawa Kaiyo
Demon
Seeing his cheeks flushed with red caused her to smile even more. He was much cuter with a flustered expression than with his regular, scary one. Her assumptions were practically correct, he was like a feral cat, quite foreign to any displays of kindness. It was obvious by the way he lashed out at her in homeroom class for no reason but was now docile after being friendly. Kaiyo tilted her head slightly at his question before flashing him a cheerful grin. “It’s how I show affection!”

She looked down at their interlocked hands, surprised that he had used the same method as she did to transfer bracelets. His bracelets were much more colorful than hers and she couldn’t help but feel slightly jealous that she got stuck with a simple black and gold set. Despite that, she was happy he had given her a bracelet as well. “Ah - you’re probably right.” Her excitement to talk about training with him might have overshadowed the fact that their sensei and vice principal had just gone over the dorm rules not ten minutes ago. She scratched the back of her head slightly in embarrassment as she followed Yudai out of his room.

Upon exiting his room, Kaiyo’s eyes set on a familiar student leaning against the wall right in front of them. She silently agreed with Yudai, it was a little weird that he was posted right outside his room but perhaps it was all just a coincidence. It was too early to accuse him of eavesdropping on their conversation, she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. “Oh - you’re that student that was...knocked out on the cafeteria floor…” Kaiyo knew she had seen him from somewhere but now that she remembered, she felt kind of bad for ignoring him. “Are you alright by the way? I’m sorry, I should have helped you when I saw you like that but someone had put me in a bad mood.” That ‘someone’ being Jin of course which she was sure Yudai could already guess.

“I’m Kaiyo by the way! And this is Yudai.” Both Yudai and the other male looked a bit rough around the edges so she figured she would diffuse any situation before it even happened by being friendly.

Taiyou Academy - Dormitory - Second Floor

Content

Summer uniform w/ suspenders. Hair is tied up with a red ribbon.

Slav Slav | Interacted with Yudai
SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 | Interacted with Kanjo
coded by natasha.

Asano Rei
Hijack

Rei nodded in his head in agreement, becoming friends first before brawling sounded like a solid plan. He wasn’t one to spar with strangers, to him that was considered an actual fight. “Now everyone! Uchi-boy made a good point! Instead, we should go get something to eat!” His gaze shifted downwards to look at Haru who had started to walk off towards the kitchen. Was he there with him the whole time? ‘Little lamb’s too small to be noticed.’ He recalled receiving a bracelet from Haru but after that he assumed that his friend ran off on his own. Either way, he was ready to follow him, not opposed to eating with his classmates at all but another face joined their group. It was another female with long brown hair; what caught his attention though was her outfit. Most students, including himself, were still wearing their school uniforms. ‘How did she have time to change? Quite the opposite stereotype of girls taking forever to get ready.’

“Nice to meet you too, Tsubaki. I’m Rei.” He offered a simple introduction, catching a glimpse of Uchi’s expression towards the new girl. From what he’s seen, all the girls in his class were quite attractive in their own way but his focus right now was on school. His parents didn’t spend their money on him to be wasted on girls and he had no intention of misusing that hard earned money. Watching Evelyn walk off with Tsubaki, he looked to Uchi and Haru to see if they were on the same page to follow. Uchi had given the two of them an unusual expression which Rei could only assume was a result of him blushing because of Tsubaki.

“-Come on, let’s go eat.”

Glancing at Haru to make sure he wouldn’t lose sight of his friend again, he followed Uchi closely behind. He pulled up a seat next to Uchi, motioning for Haru to sit on his other side. Rei looked to the student who sat at the head of the table who had already been eating, ‘did he make all this?’ He reminded himself to thank whoever the man was later but for now he would show his appreciation by enjoying the food in front of him. Grabbing a plate, he passed it over to Uchi but noticed him looking over to Tsubaki. Was he trying to talk to her? If that was the plan then he was surely failing since no words had left his mouth yet. ‘Maybe I should help him out?’ He leaned forward over the table a bit to look at Tsubaki. “Tsubaki you look very nice in that outfit. Right, Uchi?”

And with that, he returned to his regular seating position, passing another plate over to Haru before grabbing one for himself. The table was laid out with a variety of food, Rei couldn’t decide what he wanted to eat. He started to serve himself based on what caught his eye first which mainly consisted of meat and noodles.

Taiyou Academy - Dormitory - Dining Area

Content

Summer uniform w/out suspenders

Short Round Short Round | Interacted with Uchi
Zatanna Zatanna | Interacted with Tsubaki
San San | Interacted with Haru
MajesticCoal MajesticCoal | Mentioned Jin
Britt-21 Britt-21 | Mentioned Evelyn
coded by natasha.

tsu.jpg
Tsubaki Aino
Outfit

Tsubaki smiled at the boys. So their names were Uchi and Ray. She noticed Uchi was acting kind of weird. I wonder why Buzzcut is acting so weird... His face got all red when he saw me and he was stuttering a lot. He's almost acting like me when I see a cute bo- WAIT! Does he... think I'm cute?!

"Before we continue talking or blushing our faces off, let's go eat, yeah?" This made Tsubaki blush even more. It was just like Evelyn to blow up the spot like that. Thankfully she provided her with an exit. Tsubaki walked along with Evelyn to the table. There was a whole spread of delicious looking food. She looked over the dishes before looking around the table. She spotted Jin at the head of the table. Thinking about if she should go make peace with him before she ate. She was pretty sure that Jin was partly responsible for this meal after all. Making up her mind, she quickly walked to the head of the table, gently putting her hand on Jin Woo's shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt... Uh, Jin Woo? I just wanted to say that there are no hard feelings between us... On my end anyways. Oh. And uh.. thanks for the meal. I look forward to getting to know you better." Tsubaki said shyly, looking down at her shoes almost the entire time she was speaking. Looking up into Jin's eyes as she finished her sentence. Offering him a small, awkward smile. Now that she was really looking at Jin, he was really cute. His spikey black hair, strong jaw, and golden eyes were enough to make the girl swoon. On the inside of course. I know Jin was kind of a jerk earlier but look at him... He's so tall... Look at that perfect spikey hair, I've always loved that... His golden eyes sparkle because he's gotta be rich! And I get the feeling he really wants to be a good hero and has a good heart but just isn't quite sure how. I should help him with that. If we worked on that he could be the full package. Plus I'm sure mom would like him. She never likes any the boys I usually tell her about. Gotta add him to the list....

After saying her piece (and the slightly awkward lingering gaze) she went back to her seat. Not really giving Jin the chance to say anything before she left. Tsubaki pulled her chair out, taking a seat next to Evelyn. She placed a napkin in her lap, grabbed her plate and started putting a small serving of a few things onto it. Looking over to see Uchi and Rei joining them. Tsubaki took a deep breath and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, sneaking a little look at Uchi. As soon as she looked at him though, Uchi glanced over at her. She quickly adverted her brown eyes from his. He looked a little nervous, the wheels looked like they were really spinning.

I wonder if he wants to talk to me... Should I say something to him? What would I even say? Maybe something about the weather? No that's boring... God I wish I had some excuse to use my quirk so I could cool out a little.

Then it hit her. She grabbed the napkin from her lap, trying to discretely dip the end of her napkin into the glass of water in front of her. Then she slowly took the napkin back under the table. Slowly freezing the wet fabric until it was frozen solid. She could feel the cool relief rushing over her. Making sure to stop before she had an obvious transformation. Just a few specks of cold blue in her otherwise warm honey eyes. She hoped no one felt the little bit of cold air that was created when she used her quirk.

Thankfully, Rei broke the awkward silence for them. “Tsubaki you look very nice in that outfit. Right, Uchi?” The girl leaned forward to look at Rei before looking back at Uchi.

"Oh? You guys think so...? Thank you. I read somewhere that people like people who are wearing red. Glad it worked." giving Uchi a playful wink. The relaxed feeling she had was making her feel more confident. Then she had another idea, since her other one worked pretty well. She decided she would try this one out as well.

"I really like your haircut Uchi. Most guys don't have the face to rock a buzzcut but it looks good on you... Mind if I touch?" the girl asked innocently, reaching to pet his head softly. His buzzed head was SOOO soft. Tsubaki continued petting him for a moment before taking her hand back and smiling at him.

"Thank you. It's really soft." she said, now giving her attention back to her plate. Taking a few bites of the delicious food, before looking at Uchi again.

"Uh... So Uchi Kun? Mind telling me a little bit about you and your quirk?" She was eager to get to know her cute friend more.

His hair was sooo soft. Usually I think dark hair and brown eyes looks plain but it looks good on him... And look at his arms... God he's cute... And if he really likes me too? No. No. Keep it cool. Don't get too excited... Just add him to the list... I also can't forget about Yudai... The girls are gonna love hearing all about these new boys. I wonder where Yudai and Kaiyo went off too... Looked like the boys rooms... They wouldn't... No. I'm being irrational... Maybe when I'm done eating I can make Yudai a plate and bring it to his room... I'm sure he doesn't want to be down here talking to everyone... Plus Jin made the food so he would probably be too proud to eat it. But he needs to eat something. Yes, then! That's exactly what I'll do. She thought to herself, before shaking her head softly to focus on Uchi. Giving him a reassuring smile that he had her full attention. For the time being anyways.

Interactions: Short Round Short Round , Beann Beann , MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
Mentioned : Slav Slav , Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:
Chiruka
Chiruka had run extremely late. It really wasn’t her fault if she was honest....okey iy was partially her fault. 20% at most. First she had to actually drag herself out of her Own bed, and really, could you blame her for not wanting to leave the warm embrace of 12 plush pillows, 3 body pillows and 10 varying different blankets? Not mention the army of plushies that stood gaurd around her small quant room. Yes...rising from bed was the true battle. Unfortunately it was only the beginning. After the sound of her stomach eating itself woke her up, Chiruka popped up and sloppily got dressed. Throwing on a comfy baggy T-shirt and loose sweats. Tossing a Warm blue cardigan over it all, she managed to shuffle around enough to feed herself. 4 portions later and 3 cups of coffee, Chiruka felt much better, enough to unwind her hair from her plaits and pop on her music as she started getting ready for school.
“snap ya fingers~ and do the step, we can do It all night~ Hmm hm hmm!”
She sang along, bobbing her head and rocking her hips to ‘Buy you a drink’ by T-pain
Carefully she spritzed her air with leave in conditioner and ran her hands through her tight kinky curles.
“Lemme buy you a drankkk~”
she giggled, floofing her hair and striking a pose in the mirror.

‘Let’s mix it up a lil! Momma always says first impressions are important. Tho...she also says Momma didn’t raise no fool, but my grades beg to differ...’
puffing her cheeks in a pout, she slicked her edges down in sorry attempt to stop the wayward curls from popping up and springing all over the place.
After the sixth attempt a frustrated screech was seconds away from cracking the damn mirror.
it just always had to be difficult. It couldn’t be easy and behave for once. And of course she haaad considered getting braids done... but they always came undone when she went ghost.

Speak of ghostin’...’

Chiru snatched up her phone from the side mirror and scrolled through her messages. Her younger brother Josh was supposed to call her when he was ready for her to come walk him to school.
6 missed calls. 22 unread messages.

Oh look at that he did call me hahah~ he’s such a good baby brother, such a sweetie, a good bean; a lil Angel~ ‘

Joshie:
-Hey I tried calling and you didn’t answer.
-You got thirty minutes.
-and I know you need the extra time for your Knapp ass hair. 🙄
-seriously hurry up. You can’t be late for ur first day.
-I called again,,,no answer???
-is u ded?
-....this is the part we’re u say “I lived bitch’
-where r u??
-it’s 10min past!
-Jesse was really looking forward to sending you off??
-still no answer.
-u better not be duckin dead.
-no answer
-You’re Thrifty mins late
-forget it
-u do this shit every damn time
-get a watch
-or am alarm
-WAKE UP BITCH
-whatever.
-mommas gonna take us.
-don’t wait up.
-and don’t call us later
-especially not with all your first day of school shit.:::
-still no answe
-y do u even have a phone

oh shit! I’m the worst, I oh damn I’m so sorry Joshie.’

she groaned, locking the screen and flopping back down. She was late again; damn it all. He wasn’t gonna forgive her so easily this time... especially with how late...
Late.,,
Late...
The thought repeated. Echoing in the vast emptyness of her mind. Somewhere in there, a mini Chiru was frantically ringing a gong labeled ‘
YOU’Re LATE BITCH!!!!
Lips slightly parted and eyes slowly blowing wide , the light bulb finally flickered on:
She was over an hour late to picking up Josh and Jess. An hour late,
And hour late....would make her 45 minutes late to her own first day of class. Yeah...15 minus 60 was 45! Yeah, so that would make her 45minutes late!
Oh
Well
45 wasn’t tooooo bad.
hahaha.
Oh....
But...that last message was...2 hours ago.
Oh...so..that would make her..hmm
45, plus 120...that made::
Um ...
Um
165ish...and that was..
Oh fuck math, she was late. She was late late!
Suddenly her bottom hit the cold floor as she phased straight through the chair. She stopped herself before she went through the floor luckily:
Coughing harshly and loudly as she scramble up off the floor. Frantically she tossed her School bag together and launched out the door.

time skip—-

‘I...I missed it... I can’t believe I missed lunch!
my tummy is so empty nghhhh
Ugh can this lady hurry up?! I’m gonna die if I don’t get food soon.’

the loud gurgles of her stomach blocked out anything the new instructed lady was saying. Something about beads or whatever. Where’s the damn food??
Ruka tapped an impatient foot against the wood. Eyes set low in a glare as irritation and slow building anger wafted off her in waves.
finally the lady bowed and then left. She barely registered the black and silver bracelet being given to her.
well, besides it not being a very nice snack.

‘My tummy is so emptyyyy, I- I can’ take it anymore! Where’s the damn kitchen?!
with a low growl Ruka slummped through the halls, sticking her head through doors and whining it quickly left, ‘hmmm no food!’ And then right ‘still no food...!‘
That’s when the smell hit her, ears perked and saliva pooling in her mouth she followed her nose to the sweet smell of food. Slipping into ghost mode automatically and phasing right through the walls to pop right into the kitchen.
Eyes sparkling with joy, and a few tears, she advanced hungrily on any available food in sight,

Kanjo Harribel-Assistant of the Shinobi

This is taking some time... Kanjo thinks to himself before the door opens and from within, the girl he saw earlier and some guy with a ponytail emerge from the room. Ponytail, probably Yudai, doesn't seem to be particularly happy with seeing someone else here, as clearly heard from his tone of voice when he asks him why he's here. Normally, he would tell him off, but he doesn't want another incident like what happened the cafeteria. Clearly, he couldn't tell them the truth, because that would come off as creepy no matter how he explained it, so he quickly comes up with a less off-putting excuse. "Oh, sorry, I thought I was alone here. Can't handle all the commotion going on downstairs..." Yudai then states that its odd for someone to hang near someone's door, to which Kanjo quickly comes up with:
"Ah, it was pure coincidence. I didn't know there was people in here, i can leave if you want..."
The girl takes a quick glance at Kanjo and recognizes him as 'The guy from the cafeteria.' Hearing that line make him grimace a bit. So she did see... He didn't want to be reminded of that embarrassment of a fight that went down because of his own weakness: The combination of his bluntness, his habit of saying what's on his mind and his cockiness. Actually, would that have been considered a fight? It didn't even last more than a few seconds.
unnamed.jpg
He sighs before saying
"So you saw...I, uh, don't want to talk about that. That was a mistake " The girl states that she thought about helping him, but her mood at the time made her not help him.
"I'm alright. Thanks. It takes more than that to hurt me." He states, putting a hand over his hair a bit to show no major injuries. The Girl then promptly introduces the 2 of them to Kanjo.
"Kaiyo and Yudai...Nice to meet you. I'm Kanjo" He introduces himself and extends his hand out to the both of them, attempting to be as friendly as possible...Only for a sharp jolt of pain go up his body as his hand gets closer to them. What the hell...my hand! Why is it...pulsating? Kanjo bites his lip as the pain intensifies in order to not look suspicious as he is forced to endure it for the time being.
It hurts. Not a lot, but that doesn't happen normally. This darkness must be starting to overwhelming my body. My quirk is starting to feel unstable... After they shake hands, Kanjo take his pulsating arm and hides it behind his back, suppressing the pain a little bit and stabilizing his quirk for the time being. He then moves on to a new topic to remove the attention away from him.
"Anyway, now that we've met, might as well, uh, give you all these." With his normal hand, he pulls out 2 bracelets for The both of them in an attempt to complete his assignment as quickly as possible.
"Just getting that out of my way for now, thanks." He turns to leave, but stops, not wanting to leave the mystery of their overwhelming darkness in the water. He couldn't tell them outright why he wanted to know more about them, so he went with something more basic.
"Anyway, if you don't mind, can I hear about your quirks? You 2 seem like...interesting people. " Even if he doesn't get any meaningful information from this, he at least hopes that its enough to put them in good terms.

Mentioned (Kinda): Alexis and Evelyn ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )
Interactions: Kaiyo ( Beann Beann ), Yudai ( Slav Slav )

Last edited:
On Ji had come to the kitchen as well, attempting to get some hot water, as opposed to assisting in the creation of the meal. Ryunosuke was the one to answer her inquiry about the water, giving Jin time to continue creating the last of the hamburgers before turning to her. He looked down at On Ji, not by choice, but because he was just that much larger than she was. His golden eyes regarded her after she asked her question, studying her just a bit, before finally answering. ”There’s actually quite a bit to list off, but mostly Japanese and American food,” he would answer with a smile, a rare happiness having infiltrated his voice, ”But there are other dishes in there like from Korea and Italy and all over, really. Please be sure to enjoy the food with everyone, as we are making it for all of you. It’s good fortune to have a feast in a new home on the first day, a celebration of a new beginning.” However, he was not able to remain distracted for long, as there was still more to do before this meal was officially complete.

Hitoshi entered the kitchen shortly after On Ji, having changed into something more…comfortable? Hmmm. Is he a big fan of cats like Yukiri? Unexpected. Jin had no idea what Hello Kitty was, confused by Hitoshi’s choice in home wear, but he kept that to himself for the time being. There would be plenty of time to ask about that later. Instead, he decided to address the statement his new acquaintance had made about the food, which could possibly be true. ”It is a bit much, true. But you can’t really get good fortune with the spirits without a grand display on your first day, just like I was telling On Ji.” He would offer his new comrade a smile before turning back to the cooking, because if he was too lax, he would ruin the whole meal and that could not be allowed. Plus, he couldn’t let Ryunosuke cover for him too much during these times or the other boy might grow resentful.

Setting a tray to the side, he heard a voice that he was not familiar with behind him, complimenting the two on their cooking skills, but in a slightly awkward way. To be fair, looking at Ryunosuke, he could tell that the two of them did not look like they knew their way around a fridge, let alone a kitchen. However, the new boy did speak wise words about not judging a book by its cover, something that he would need to apply in the future. Perhaps they are right. My father would say something similar at times about hiring people for the company and the importance of the interview. Jin would look over at the boy as he dipped shrimp in batter in order to fry them up. ”I don’t believe we have met. You were one of the late arrivals. I am Sung Jin-Woo. Pleased to meet you and please don’t fire your gun in the house.” He wondered if that was an acceptable interaction with a new student, his eyes looking over at Hitoshi to see if the boy had an opinion on it or not. Well, it should be fine.

”True, I could not have done all of this alone. You were truly a boon.” He had taken his seat, but Ryu appeared next to him still sans scarf, which was rather unusual. How could he have lost it so quickly from just in the kitchen? It was not the scarf that had Ryu next to him, but business instead, a trade of a beaded wristband in all actuality. Very unexpected. Taking the bracelet, he slid it into place with Hitoshi’s, the colors not quite clashing, but not quite matching, while Ryu said he would not need to give one back. ”You were quite dependable in the kitchen, Nakagawa-kun, and I admire dependability a lot. It will translate while we are in the field and you will quickly be someone trustworthy.” He would remove one of his own bracelets as well, giving it to Ryu, and realizing it was a bit ceremonial but not caring overly much. ”Thank you for your help and please enjoy the food you helped prepare.”

128694186-352-k209896.jpg

Before Jin could make his own plate, Tsubaki had come to him, stopping him from eating and causing him to watch her. It was rude not to look at anyone who was addressing you if you could help it. She was…apologizing? No, more like explaining that they were still good, as they say. Jin decided to take the time to study her a little bit while she was not looking at him, as he had not really looked at her when they had met, being more preoccupied with disciplining a delinquent that the girls had defended for some reason. She was wearing tight fitting clothing, a red turtleneck, as if trying to show off? Well, perhaps those were her casual clothes. She was rather…shy as well, judging from her stance and her inability to look at him while she spoke. Finally, she looked up from her careful study of her shoes and looked him in the eye sincerely, lingering for a bit while she did it even. Brown eyes this time was it, brown hair as well, instead of the white-ish hair and icy blue eyes that she had before. Curious. He studied those eyes intensely to see if they triggered in some way or there was some indicator when they might, but she turned and left in a hurry before he could actually say anything to her, back to her seat near another new student he had yet to meet. Another blonde female that was stuffing her face.

That is when he saw the scarf, it was around the neck of a female that had not entered the kitchen as far as he could remember. Okemia. They had not had the chance of meeting, not really, but he remembered the name from class, but why did she have Ryunosuke’s scarf though? So it wasn’t lost. It was stolen… His first instinct was to go and take it back for Ryunosuke, who looked so pensive recently, and the connection was clearly toward that scarf. However, he was no unsure if that was the approach that he should take, as he did not want too much confrontation here at his own table, along with the fact that it was quite possible the two were friends by now, as it did not seem malicious in intent how she was simply wearing that scarf in the open. Instead, he elected to wait and see how Ryunosuke handled this, then jumping in only if it was necessary. He took a bite of his hamburger and watched the others at the table, making sure they were all enjoying their food, and then finding that three seats were empty. Kaiyo, Yudai, and another of the late students. I can only assume they don’t want to eat my cooking. Very inconsiderate of them. Finishing his burger, he would address everyone at the table. ”I hope everyone is enjoying the meal that Nakagawa Ryunosuke and I, Sung Jin-Woo, were happy to create it for you all. Please eat as much as you like, especially you,” he would point to Shunjiro, ”Each meal is important and it is important to fill your belly so that you have energy. I won’t have you fainting in a critical situation from lack of nutrition.” He hoped that was a good interaction as well.

Another girl popped into existence right out of thin air it seemed, practically drooling as she looked at the food, probably starved out of her mind. Perhaps the security isn’t as good as assumed if this urchin could so easily enter. He was about to let her ask where her parents were and if she were lost, but then he spotted the beads, signifying that she was a student. She had not been in class or at lunch. That was inexcusable. ”You are new here if I am assuming correctly,” he began as he looked her over, she was similar to On Ji actually, “I am Sung Jin-Woo. Nakagawa Ryunosuke and I prepared this meal, so please enjoy.” He was going to need to have a word with the late students at some point about the importance of punctuality.

Interacted: Refaulted Refaulted Jenzo Jenzo Peach Tea Peach Tea poi poi (Jouhou) Zatanna Zatanna Britt-21 Britt-21 (Ryu) @Basically Everyone

Last edited:
Miyata Shunjiro

Shunjiro was only a few bites in, relief washing over him with each mouthful of well-needed food. The food tasted better than he assumed it normally would, most likely due to his famished state prior to sitting down. No doubt it was in general good, but even then it had a taste he wasn't quite used to. Was it because it was cooked by someone other than himself? As he plopped a strip of fish into his mouth, he held himself back enough to thoroughly chew and actually enjoy the food instead of consuming it all in one fell swoop. There were a lot of spices he could recognize, aside from one or two that he doubted they had back at his home. Overall simple and filling, though he had no idea what kind of fish it was. He almost wanted to call out to the boys who were by the head of the table that had cooked it all for them, but he didn't want to be rude at the table and try to speak to them from so far away. So instead, he simply picked up another strip of fish meat, prepared to continue his meal.

However, he was suddenly struck in the back. A forceful strike, his first reaction was to yelp like a puppy, the chopsticks he had been using falling out of his hand into his plate below, which thankfully saved the food he had been about to eat as well. Realizing what a pathetic sound he had made, he covered his mouth with one hand, adding one more embarrassing moment to his day. He hoped no one else other than his assailant had heard him or else he felt it would be another thing he would never be able to live down.

At the sound of clattering and shuffling beside him, he turned to meet the gaze of the black-haired girl who had asked for his assistance earlier in the lunchroom. She had a plate of food that made Mount Everest look like an inconvenient hill. if he didn't know better, he would have been surprised by how much food she had, but Taichi and Daichi were bottomless pits when it came to food, with no normal serving able to satisfy their cravings, compared to Shunjiro who was used to eating just enough to get him through the day. The only odd thing was that, for her figure, it just seemed like a tad too much. She was taller than him, however, and due to Shunjiro's Quirk, his stomach was considered a tad smaller than the average person's. He felt at that moment he was being rather judgmental, and quickly pushed the thoughts out of his mind.

Before he could even begin to think of something to say to her, she began to unload probably every question she had on her mind about him, almost all in one breath. She definitely had all day to think of what to ask him, but even after she finished introducing herself, he had a nagging feeling that what she already asked him was just the tip of a very deep iceberg of questions. Which, from Shunjiro's experience, was fair. Those that weren't scared of him or didn't care about his Quirk normally had a lot of questions, since, from what the boy had seen growing up, full-body mutation Quirks like his were rather rare, especially ones that involved traits of other animals or wild creatures.

But Shunjiro didn't care. This girl, Shinohara, had actively seeked him out to ask him about his Quirk. And, as far as he could tell, there was no malicious intent behind it, to figure out his weaknesses as to abuse them or to spread nasty rumors. As his heart began to beat faster, his wings began to vibrate slightly, producing a weak buzzing sound, and he tried to piece his words together so he didn't make a complete fool of himself. "Well, uh, K-Kishiko, I can try my b-best to answer whatever questions you have. S-so, my stinger?" He flexed the muscles in his back, and his stinger poked out just slightly, held back by the 'muzzle' he normally wore to control it in case he subconsciously let it out. "A lot of people ask that question, but, uh, they always confuse my Quirk for a normal bee, like my m-mother's. My Quirk gives me physical, mental, and emotional traits more akin to a h-hornet or wasp. If my mother were to sting someone...which she never would, mind you! No, never, never...but hers would fall out and she would be in a lot of pain until it grew back. Mine wouldn't fall out if I, um, stung anybody or anything...not that I've stung anybody, either! That's incredibly dangerous, which is why I have the cover, so I don't stab anything, or break it, or anything like that...Also, as for honey? No, I can't make honey. Again, th-that's a bee thing, so my mom can do that, though only rarely because it takes so long to make it, and she only ever uses it or gives us some on special occasions...I also don't have honeycomb in my room, th-though that would probably make my room seem a lot more interesting, since I wasn't sure if I could make such m-modifications..."

Suddenly the boy at the head of the table was speaking, introducing himself as Sung Jin-Woo and the other boy who had been cooking as Nakagawa Ryunosuke. He pointed in Shunjiro's direction, bringing his smaller portions up to the rest of those seated at the table, and suddenly Shunjiro felt ashamed again. He spoke about not wanting Shunjiro to be weak at any point, but now Shunjiro couldn't help but feel like he had slighted him in some way by not taking as much food as the rest of the students. Without even getting to know the boy well enough yet, Shunjiro felt he had already disappointed him, gotten on his bad side. He hunched his shoulders to try and make himself seem smaller as he feebly reached out to take some more food, more than what he needed to be full. While he had before been able to look at Kishiko almost in the eyes, his own were now fixated on the table in front of him, his antennae sunken down as well.

When he spoke again, his voice was smaller. "N-n-next time my mom sends m-me honey, I'll g-give you some...unless you don't want to, of c-c-course..." He raised on hand to rub the base of one of his antennae while he used his chopsticks to eat some more of his food. The other two sat in his laps, still as stone, as if he was nervous to move them about. "A-anything else you'd like to know, K-K-Kishiko?"

Mentions: Ryunosuke Britt-21 Britt-21 , Jin MajesticCoal MajesticCoal
Interactions: Kishiko Servant Servant

ryu.png______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1599691793163.png

Ryu was surprised when Jin handed a bracelet in return. Using the same hand he used to give away his own bracelet, he took the one handed to him. "If I can even eat it yet..." he said softly and put the bracelet upon his wrist. Slowly walking toward where both Mia and Monkey had been sitting with each other A combo that I'm not ready to deal with yet. he thought, taking air through his nose and then letting it out in an audible sigh. Why couldn't he just be left alone for some time during the day? First day and not only was he bossed around by a girl, but he was also knocked out during training, and now was being teased by people taking his personal belongings. Why? No clue, but it made him pretty irritable at the current moment. Surely he was going to snap at any given moment if his buttons kept being pushed....Considering he was approaching the woman who controlled him earlier, and the Monkey from this morning, those buttons were going to be pressed all at once if he wasn't quick enough.

Coming up to Mia's seat, he looked down at her with his odd-colored eyes, narrowing slightly as he let out a small grunt and reached down, grasping her wrist and tugging her out of her chair. He tried not to grasp it too tightly and he pulled her out from the dining area and around the corner where the computer was located before he put Mia against the wall, his hand being placed flat against the wall by her head while the other hand remained in his pocket, his gaze staring down at her. Anyone on the outside would see this situation wrong, but it was the only way he knew how to be serious and keep people in place when he wanted them to be. "How did you get my scarf, and why did you take it without asking me?" he asked, his tone serious, though his expression seemed both serious and annoyed "Today has been a rough day for me and I don't appreciate being played with." his eyebrows narrowed closer together as he stared down at her "You not only jumped on my back, but you bossed me around, and then have the nerve to take my personal belongings."

"What if that was something special to me and you went off and ripped it? Or someone else took it from you?"
getting him pissed off was probably one of the worst things that could be done. "The only person who even has the slightest permission to take my scarf is Chika." just because she was the one to ever give it to him and he treasured it since. Narrowing his eyes a little more while his hair somewhat curtained his eyes, he spoke "I'd appreciate it if you'd give it back to me, I would much rather not want to hurt a girl just to get something precious back." Ryu hated doing this to girls, threatening them over silly things. His body positioning would be able to easily stop her if she even tried to run away from him.

Mentioned: poi poi
Interacted: MajesticCoal MajesticCoal MystiicWitch MystiicWitch

[/comment]
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Villager B

X
X
Hitoshi gaze lingered for a moment as he took in consideration of Jin’s statement. The man’s mannerism seemed completely different to what he had observed from previous conversation with past students. He couldn’t help but wonder if his own words had any effect on the man or perhaps this was how he truly was. Breaking his gaze away from the man, he turned his attention back to work of art firmly grasped in his hands. Opening the book to the worn-out bookmark that kept his place to resume his read. His eyes flickered through the sentence of the tome, greedily soaking up the context of the story within; like a man trapped in the scorching desert who found a lost canteen of water who now greedily consumes every drop to survive. As his mind began to paint a terrifying scene of the two lovers trapped in the middle of the ocean after their vessel sank. His attention was pulled back into reality by the joking undertones of Jouhou who commented on the group. Hitoshi observed him for a moment, placing his worn-out marker back into the book closing it with a hefty ’thump’ before offering him his full attention.

“I suppose you could consider this side of the table a bit more mildly tamed then the rest. However, this school seems to have a tendency of drawing in a very peculiar array of students.” Hitoshi place his elbow on the table propping his head up against an open hand, “Meaning this peace will not last for much longer. Somebody is going to destroy this harmonious moment any minute now.”

He glanced around the table taking note of the new arrivals gathering to enjoy the fest. Everyone seemed to be getting along quite splendidly; cliques beginning to show the first signs of germination within the ranks of the students. It was a beautiful sight to behold in his eyes; it warmed his spirits to see everyone developing bonds. It was a major improvement compared to what transpired at the beginning of class. He smiled idiotically to himself as he leaned further into his hand, lazily looking over the smorgasbord laid out in front of them. Trying to decide where to begin in this feast fest; as a stunning realization reared its ugly head in the recess of his mind. ’Where did he belong in these new developing cliques’ Almost without warning his eyes began to swim in their own pool as he nervously glanced about assessing the situation even further; taking note even Jin was making more of a public appearance than him. If he continued on this path, he would be nothing more then a npc villager in a video game.

Trying to regain his focus, he slapped both hands on his head and began rustling his hair about in frustration. His actions allowed him to regain control of his emotions, giving himself time to assess the situation. His gaze wondered around the room taking note of all the faces, until his sights settled on Jouhou. Hitoshi gaze intensified as he examined Jouhou facial feature, nearly squinting at this point to read his face taking note of the single bracelet he possessed that was not his own. A smile crept across his face as he slammed his hands together to grab Jouhou attention.

“Let start a boy band, you could totally pull off the little brother vibe.” He held his warm smile for a moment longer, trying to gauge the others reaction. After a few seconds, he would reach over the table grabbing something small to consume as he conversed. “I’m joking of course. I can’t imagine that type of stuff would interest you. My name is Hitoshi, encase you didn’t get a chance to catch it.”

mood: Sane | location: Kitchen | tags: x

Interaction: poi poi
Mention: (Basic acknowledgement of everyone at table)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back