• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ashhole

Ash.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I'm looking to do something with my life.

I'm just going to get right into it..

I like to roleplay a lot, even going into adult-roleplays, they've become rather enticing. It's just something to keep me interested and reading. I've come to RPN for a new way of exploring more writing... Since roleplaying on discord has become a bit of a bore when I'm constantly joining servers and trying to find a group or just anyone that could write a few paragraphs.

My interests are Fantasy really. Even Clockwork or Steampunk.

My characters are limited to all being males, since.. I personally find it difficult to roleplay as a female character. I've tried, did it go well? Absolutely not.

My general focus is to have a bunch of Action-Packed, Romantic, Comedic.. Honestly anything that can happen in the fantasy world, I want in.

I've got a some characters to choose from, they're also able to be edited so it's easy for your character(s) to work with mine as well.

Kitsune - Obo bloodline.

Vampire - Human at the beginning, but turned during birth

Angel-like - He's got angel blood and an angelic spirit, but his wings are made from steel instead of the beautiful white feathers.

Weapon-Focused Shapeshifter - Give him hope, he'll follow you around and you can have him turn into any weapon you want.

Half-Vampire-Vampire Hunter - Almost completely human, but the strengths are shown.

Human - Mans his own airship and crew. The Smirking Maracas.

Alchemist Demon - Imagine Full Metal Alchemist.

Another thing someone may be able to do with me; Is making a new character!
Sounds scary! I know~! But it'll be better if it's something that I don't know how to do yet~

My 1x1 interest is mainly for those of whom who'd like to just roleplay normally as one by one, but if you have a friend that's interested, or another, we could possibly make some changes and be able to add more. Or where someone finds a character of mine interesting enough to be invited in to theirs, vice versa.

If interested in romance, I can do both MxF and MxM

Be sure to ask questions!

Just gonna throw this out there, because I'm a bit tired of seeing these..

I'm sorry to who may be offended..

I'm looking for at least a few paragraphs per reply. It doesn't have to be crazy huge like ten paragraphs. Minumum two.. Like ten or more sentences with actions and speech or just thoughts or.. Whatever is happening in that very scene. I'm having a hard time finding any hope in my roleplays that are just one-lines or a few sentences with like three words as their speech.

I'm sorry for those that may not like what I wish for.. But I want something to read, not to have a glance.

Last edited:
Oooo, would Summoners be okay? (MxM)

I got a Demon your character could summon in a Fantasy world, if that's all right?

Oooo, would Summoners be okay? (MxM)

I got a Demon your character could summon in a Fantasy world, if that's all right?
I don't quite know what you mean by Summoners Although, my Alchemist Demon uses Chimeric Alchemy, and blood bonds.. Soul bindings.. Tons of things that your demon could easily slip into.

I don't quite know what you mean by Summoners Although, my Alchemist Demon uses Chimeric Alchemy, and blood bonds.. Soul bindings.. Tons of things that your demon could easily slip into.
Summoner: A being that can summon other creatures and make them obey his will.

I guess that'd either work with my Human and his airship crew, or my Kitsune and having the summoned to do tasks for him. My Alchemist can do the same as the Kitsune.

I guess that'd either work with my Human and his airship crew, or my Kitsune and having the summoned to do tasks for him. My Alchemist can do the same as the Kitsune.
The Kitsune sounds the most interesting, honestly.

witchxhuman, m/m? (no 18+ rps please)
plot:witches are hunted by humans and your oc or my oc is a witch hunter.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this to be honest.

Are you able to send an example from one of your roleplays just to see what I'm working with?

Xe needs to get out of here, he hopes that setting playing dead for a few minutes than signaling the doctor to tell the people is xer cult that xe was dead. It had all started with making the holes on his hand bleed quite a bit. Those holes were from his hands being nailed to the walls. Xe knows xe can't go for much longer before xe runs out of stamina, so xe decide to stop. Xe is at a the edge of a road and xe decides to stop there for the night.
Daemon wakes up a few minutes later and xe looks down. Most of xe toes are either falling off or have been taken off and xe curses inside. Xe decides to look both ways before crossing the street. Xe goes inside a restaurant to get napkins, using the napkins to staunch the flow of blood and it bleeds for quite awhile before xe sees the world getting dark.
Daemon realizes xe is lucky to be alive when xe wakes up. Xe walks out like nothing happened, but xe's dizzy. At one point xe stops in the middle of a road, which is a dumb idea. Xe gets hit by a car and xe looks a bit terrifying. Daemon is bleeding more heavily and xe spots a forest where xe can just stay. Xe goes there, falling down once, but xe gets back up again. Eventually, xe looks up and there are wolves. Xe feels some pain when he gets mauled, but not much. Xe's too tired to move now and Daemon closes xir eyes. Daemon's eyes open and xe is never going to close them again.

Xe needs to get out of here, he hopes that setting playing dead for a few minutes than signaling the doctor to tell the people is xer cult that xe was dead. It had all started with making the holes on his hand bleed quite a bit. Those holes were from his hands being nailed to the walls. Xe knows xe can't go for much longer before xe runs out of stamina, so xe decide to stop. Xe is at a the edge of a road and xe decides to stop there for the night.
Daemon wakes up a few minutes later and xe looks down. Most of xe toes are either falling off or have been taken off and xe curses inside. Xe decides to look both ways before crossing the street. Xe goes inside a restaurant to get napkins, using the napkins to staunch the flow of blood and it bleeds for quite awhile before xe sees the world getting dark.
Daemon realizes xe is lucky to be alive when xe wakes up. Xe walks out like nothing happened, but xe's dizzy. At one point xe stops in the middle of a road, which is a dumb idea. Xe gets hit by a car and xe looks a bit terrifying. Daemon is bleeding more heavily and xe spots a forest where xe can just stay. Xe goes there, falling down once, but xe gets back up again. Eventually, xe looks up and there are wolves. Xe feels some pain when he gets mauled, but not much. Xe's too tired to move now and Daemon closes xir eyes. Daemon's eyes open and xe is never going to close them again.
This is making my head spin.. So much going on. One moment he's doing this then he's doing that, not only that, he goes from walking out perfectly fine, but gets dizzy, stops in the middle of the road and gets hit by a car.. Is there even like a proper initiative to this? Or was this just random thoughts just slammed together?

This is making my head spin.. So much going on. One moment he's doing this then he's doing that, not only that, he goes from walking out perfectly fine, but gets dizzy, stops in the middle of the road and gets hit by a car.. Is there even like a proper initiative to this? Or was this just random thoughts just slammed together?
they were separate paragraphs...I forgot to split it....

they were separate paragraphs...I forgot to split it....
Oh they're split, I know that.. It's just that all three paragraphs are just a new scene one after another. Let's say I was doing this post..

disclaimer, I don't think I can even understand a thing that's going on to be honest.

Two things in each paragraph would be taken out and that would be my post. Since there's so many things going on, it's better to just take it slow. Go one by one. Give your partner something to read, not tilt their head to the point that it'll pop off. And they can't even get a grip.

Oh they're split, I know that.. It's just that all three paragraphs are just a new scene one after another. Let's say I was doing this post..

disclaimer, I don't think I can even understand a thing that's going on to be honest.

Two things in each paragraph would be taken out and that would be my post. Since there's so many things going on, it's better to just take it slow. Go one by one. Give your partner something to read, not tilt their head to the point that it'll pop off. And they can't even get a grip.
guess you won't be rping with meh then....oh well

Hello. I'm looking to do something with my life.

I'm just going to get right into it..

I like to roleplay a lot, even going into adult-roleplays, they've become rather enticing. It's just something to keep me interested and reading. I've come to RPN for a new way of exploring more writing... Since roleplaying on discord has become a bit of a bore when I'm constantly joining servers and trying to find a group or just anyone that could write a few paragraphs.

My interests are Fantasy really. Even Clockwork or Steampunk.

My characters are limited to all being males, since.. I personally find it difficult to roleplay as a female character. I've tried, did it go well? Absolutely not.

My general focus is to have a bunch of Action-Packed, Romantic, Comedic.. Honestly anything that can happen in the fantasy world, I want in.

I've got a some characters to choose from, they're also able to be edited so it's easy for your character(s) to work with mine as well.

Kitsune - Obo bloodline.

Vampire - Human at the beginning, but turned during birth

Angel-like - He's got angel blood and an angelic spirit, but his wings are made from steel instead of the beautiful white feathers.

Weapon-Focused Shapeshifter - Give him hope, he'll follow you around and you can have him turn into any weapon you want.

Half-Vampire-Vampire Hunter - Almost completely human, but the strengths are shown.

Human - Mans his own airship and crew. The Smirking Maracas.

Alchemist Demon - Imagine Full Metal Alchemist.

Another thing someone may be able to do with me; Is making a new character!
Sounds scary! I know~! But it'll be better if it's something that I don't know how to do yet~

My 1x1 interest is mainly for those of whom who'd like to just roleplay normally as one by one, but if you have a friend that's interested, or another, we could possibly make some changes and be able to add more. Or where someone finds a character of mine interesting enough to be invited in to theirs, vice versa.

If interested in romance, I can do both MxF and MxM

Be sure to ask questions!

Just gonna throw this out there, because I'm a bit tired of seeing these..

I'm sorry to who may be offended..

I'm looking for at least a few paragraphs per reply. It doesn't have to be crazy huge like ten paragraphs. Minumum two.. Like ten or more sentences with actions and speech or just thoughts or.. Whatever is happening in that very scene. I'm having a hard time finding any hope in my roleplays that are just one-lines or a few sentences with like three words as their speech.

I'm sorry for those that may not like what I wish for.. But I want something to read, not to have a glance.
Hey there! I can send a writing sample later, but would you be interested in a fantasy-steampunk roleplay? I’d want to play a more masculine non-binary character if it’s alright

Hey there! I can send a writing sample later, but would you be interested in a fantasy-steampunk roleplay? I’d want to play a more masculine non-binary character if it’s alright
Steampunk-Fantasyy!!!! AAAA!!!

I love it so much, honestly, I haven't really been around to doing one for quite a while! My steam-punk fantasy character is either my Bartender human/vampire/half-vampire.. Or my human who mans his own airship!

Can't wait to see what you've got for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back