• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CheySlytherin

Greetings fellow humans, human fellows.

I'm totally looking for an RP partner. Most of my basic info is on my profile, but I am willing to share anymore you might want. ((within reason))

The most popular thing I tend to RP is Voltron, but I do have other fandoms (again, listed on my profile) I also like a good OC roleplay. Feel free to message me! I'm really looking forward to meeting new people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings fellow humans, human fellows.

I'm totally looking for an RP partner. Most of my basic info is on my profile, but I am willing to share anymore you might want. ((within reason))

The most popular thing I tend to RP is Voltron, but I do have other fandoms (again, listed on my profile) I also like a good OC roleplay. Feel free to message me! I'm really looking forward to meeting new people.
Hey. I'm not too good at coming up with idea and I'm brand new to this site. But I'm really interested in rp. I cant find where you state your fandoms (in your bio) but I'm happy to do any that I've watched/read. I'm also good with OCs, though I'm still developing my favourite one.

I'd be open to doing Voltron or Harry Potter (as I do have a plot idea for the latter that would make it somewhat AU).

Would you be interested in a Voltron Adashi rp? We can put Klance in the background as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back