• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
i'm mostly finished with my form at this point, i just need to fill out some of the extra details and settle on a theme song. i plan on giving my octopus man a lil doodle at some point too

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre No worries! Your character concept looked really cool, and I trust that whatever you turn in will be worth the wait! 🤍 Mine is coming along more slowly than I expected too, so I get it lol. Slowly but surely!

my form is finished! let me know if there's anything else i need to add.

Kveykva Kveykva Dakchyeo is accepted! The sketch you drew for him is amazing! Now, for the fun part: pairing Shinigami up with human Death Note keepers once we have a few more completed characters of each. For their sake, I hope Dakchyeo's human companion understands Korean lmao.

So sorry for delaying, it's been hectic week for me but I'm free this weekend so I'm going to actually finish :captaincat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back