• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crysie

Shy 'n Bubbly Panda
PLEASE DON'T POST HERE AS I WANT TO KEEP THIS CLEAN AND NEAT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PLEASE PM ME. IF YOU POST HERE I WILL NOT REPLY.

Hey, Crysie here, and I'm looking for FxM role-plays, me being the female in the pairing unless we are doubling. If we are doubling then I will play a male to your female as long as you are the male to mine. Also, romance is a must, I'm a sucker for it and I'm not talking about complete sappy romance. Just saying that romance has to be one of the major themes in the role-play. Now, how fast paced or slow paced the romance is up to you or just depends on the RP. Either way, I have been roleplaying for at least 10 years now at this point, and I've had experience with mature themes as I have been on adult roleplaying sites. So, I've seen and done nearly everything. I'm 21 myself, and I don't care for your age, all I ask is that you are mature and don't act like a child, you could be 15 or you could be 50, I don't give a sh*t.

Rules for both of us:
-Replies at least once a week. I myself will be replying a few times a day most of the time, but all I'm asking for is once a week from you, but try not to drag it on too long as I will lose interest if it is dragged on too long.
-No one liners. Hate them, they don't get things any where, and this is a for sure way to make me lose interest and want to drop an RP.
-Response length of at least four lines. Don't like it much, is a bit short for my taste, but this is the minimum that I will stoop down to for responses.
-No god-moding. Don't control my character, I don't control yours. Unless we have talked about it before hand. If unsure then just ask.
-No gary or mary sues. No one is perfect, ever. So, just don't even.
-Absences. If it's more than a week, then please give a heads up.
-Communication. I can't read your mind, you can't read mine. So, tell me what you want.
-Planning/plotting. Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not let me do this alone. If I ask for an opinion or throw an idea out, don't just respond with 'k' or 'idk.'
-No chat speak in the rp. I don't care if you use chat speak OC, but for the RP itself, no chat speak.
-Decent grammar. Not asking for perfect, I'm not perfect, so all I'm asking for is decent.
-Follow site rules.
***IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS THEN PUT STRAWBERRY PUDDING IN YOUR MESSAGE***

Roleplays:
-I will only play the female, unless we are doubling then I will play a male for you.
-I only do FxM.
-PM or Thread is fine with me, you pick.

Pairings:
-Red = craving
-Strike through = not available at the moment
-The more ♡♡♡ means the more I crave it
-Italicized and underline = the role I will only play
-Underline = the role I highly want to play

Fandoms:
-Percy Jackson: OC x OC (♡♡♡), Zeus' child (OC) x Hades' child (OC) (♡♡♡).
-Young Justice: Nightwing x OC (♡♡♡), Superboy x OC (♡♡♡), Aqualad x OC (♡♡♡).
-Arrow: Roy x OC (♡♡♡), Oliver x OC.
-Flash: Barry x OC (♡♡♡).
-Marvel: Spider-Man x OC, Captain America x OC, Tony's child (OC) x Steve's child (OC) (♡♡♡).
-DC: Red Hood x OC (♡♡♡♡), Nightwing x OC (♡♡♡).

Assassin's Creed:
-Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Alexios x OC (♡♡♡♡)
-Assassin's Creed Origins: Bayek x OC (♡♡♡)
-Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Jacob x OC (♡♡♡♡♡) (I'm more than willing to play Evie for your OC) (♡♡♡)
-Our own story using the whole world and dynamic of AC. We would pick a time for this to take place, a place obviously, and just see where things lead from there. This would be OC x OC. (♡♡♡)

Originals:
-Vampire x Human (♡♡♡)
-Vampire x Werewolf (♡♡♡)
-Werewolf x Human (♡♡♡)
-Demon x Human (♡♡♡)
-Demon x Angel (♡♡♡)
-Good girl x Bad boy (♡♡♡)
-Popular boy x Shy girl (♡♡♡)
-Jock x Nerd (♡♡)
-Forensic scientist x Detective (or special agent or anything within that field) (♡♡♡)
-DA x Detective (♡♡♡)
-Hero x Villain
-Assassin x Assassin (think Assassin's Creed more like)
-Best friends
-Roommates
-High school crushes grown up
-Shifter x Human
-Knight x Princess
-Assassin x Princess

Plots/ideas:
Bad but Good (♡♡♡♡♡):
MC's family used to foster YC, so YC was basically a foster brother to MC for a good chunk of years. In YC's late teens, he ran away and eventually joined a gang (mob, mafia, biker gang, whatever the hell you want it to be) and clawed his way up to top dog. Years later, MC is now in college and the two run into each other one night at some frat party where YC is dealing stuff (or doing w/e for gang business). The two begin to reconnect, and sparks are obvious between them the more they reconnect with each other, but the two deny it and shove it aside given their past relationship with each other. Eventually their feelings get to the point where they are no longer deniable, and the two decide to just go for it. After all, they weren't officially brother and sister or anything, and it's been way too long of years since.

MC know nothing about YC's affiliations though as YC has kept that part of his life hidden from her. MC is the typical goody two shoes kind of girl, kind of, so YC doesn't want to drag her into his world of bad and ruin her good future that was ahead of her. YC also doesn't say anything because he doesn't want MC to think differently of him or try to turn him into someone who he isn't.

Let Me Love You (♡♡♡♡♡):
YC decides to return to college after quitting the army/marines/or whatever you want. He ends up being roommates with MC.

MC is a returning student as well, having drop out of college a while back due to her abusive relationship. She wants to start fresh and new, but she has trouble because of her past.

Things are bit rocky between the two at first, but YC starts to help MC come out of her shell and just help her in general, and throughout that time the two just fall for each other without really knowing it. OF course, things start to stir as her ex slowly comes back into the picture.

Symbiote strangeness (♡♡):
So, basically it's a female x symbiote pairing. The symbiote is based off of what appears in the Spider-Man movie along with the Venom movie.

Basically, MC is a scientist who is on a small team that is in charged of discovering more of this strange thing that was recently discovered. An accident happens and the symbiote escapes and binds itself it MC, and what happens from there on out is up for debate.

The Demon and The Angel (♡♡♡):
YC is a demon.

MC is an angel.

A war between angels and demons has been going on for decades on earth. One particular night, two units ran into each other in the forest, a unit of angels and the other demons. The two fought, and in the end the angels were forced to flee. They decide to use a teleportation stone, and attempted to do so but the demons caught up and attacked them, causing an improper use of the stone that randomly scatter both demons and angels to a random location.

YC and MC end up being scattered to the same location, one of them is gravely injured and teh other comes across them and decides to help them on a whim. The two eventually decide to stick together until they can find their way back to a camp. Whichever one they come across is up for debate along with the rest of how things go.

Even Heroes Need Saving (♡♡):
MC is the city’s hero at night, and during the day she's just a simple girl that’s usually in the background. She’s stuck in an abusive relationship because she is being forced into it because her boyfriend kidnapped her younger sister and is keeping her hostage to keep MC in a relationship with him after she tried to leave him.

YC is the city’s villain. He could be doing it for shit and giggles or he could have a reason for doing what he is doing.

YC and MC have this back and forth thing as they are on par with each other. YC finds out MC’s identity one day (how he does will be something that we will work out between ourselves). He offers to help her out in return for a huge favor in return (again, up for debate).

During their day lives, YC and MC know each other and eventually begin to date and such.

Mutants Deserve Rights Too (♡♡):
MC is a mutant, a human being with altered genes that enables them to have powers. Think of X-Men mutants. She’s the one of the leaders of a group of mutants who call themselves ‘The Rebellion’ who are out to even the playing field with normal human beings. The group screws up transportation shipments of captured mutants, free captured mutants, and just keeping mutants free.

YC is a government agent who is sent undercover to infiltrate and tear down the underground mutant society. He is given special equipment to help him make it seem like he has powers.

The world has changed throughout the years, and powered beings have come into the light as their population grew tremendously. The government, feeling threatened by them, comes up with laws to get rid of them. Any mutant seen or discovered is to be captured and locked away.

YC and MC know each other through work, but YC has no idea that MC is a mutant who works as a spy in the department, feeding The Rebellion information on shipment details and such.

What happens after a while after YC infiltrates the underground society is up for debate.

Second Chances (♡♡):
Our characters were together in high school, and they are very much in love with each other, but during the last year of high school something happened that tore the two apart. Years past and the two bump into each other one day and those feelings from once so long ago spark back up as the two never really got over one another, but both being too afraid to reach out to the other as the years passed. Though, as the two start to get all acquainted again, MC tells him that she has a child, his but she doesn't tell him that just yet. Will YC stay? Will he hate her? Hate the kid? What happens when an ex pops back into the equation?

A Bet (♡♡):
This takes place in a high school (or college) setting. MC is the school bookworm and a nerd who's quiet and such. YC is the school's jock who is, obviously, very popular. YC's friends make a bet with him to sleep with MC before graduation. At first YC is doing it for the bet, but as he spends more time with MC he starts to fall for her and vice versa. MC has no idea of the bet and thinks that YC has taken interest in her, in which he does, but once she finds out about the bet she thinks that YC is only using her when that is not the case and drama happens then on out and such.

Any other ideas, feel free to toss them at me. Worse I can do is say no.

Last edited:
Are you still looking for partners? I'm down for The Demon and The Angel one if you haven't found a partner yet.

Alright soooooo sorry for all those that I have ghosted/dropped, life just kind of took a big down turn for me ^^'

Strawberry Pudding!
Herro, I'm new here and not 100% sure I can pm until my posts are approved. I've roleplayed an X-men situation before and really enjoyed it. It is something I would be interested in doing again. Have you seen Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? I have been craving taking a character from there in an alternate plot.

Percy jackson zues x hades kid could be fun, mind if im hades

Straw berry pudding

I like choco bars more tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back