• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi everyone!

Looking for some new RP partners to hang out with! I’ve got a few rules before we get to the fandoms! Please take a look at these before scrolling down to look at pairings! 😊

1. I usually only do MxF canon x oc pairings. I have female OCs that I like to use so I would like to play at least one female role in our rp. I love to double so please don't hesitate to ask!

2. I'd really like it if my partner was active.

3. I usually write about 1-3 paragraphs per character. I can usually reply once or more per day.

4. If you're a fan of OOC chatting, let me know! I would love to make some new friends!

5. I don't really watch a ton of Anime, so I probably won't be much help if that's what you're craving.

6. Please only use realistic face claims or descriptions unless the RP is cartoon oriented.

7. If the rp requires us to play more than one character, please be open to taking up side characters! I will always split them up evenly and appropriately so that neither of us are talking to ourselves (because that's no fun!).

8. Let's not just ditch each other if the RP starts to die out. Let me know and maybe we can figure out a way to spice it up or we can try a different one! :)

9. Available platforms: Discord, PM, and RPN threads! Let me know what you prefer!

10. Must be 18+. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Alright now onto my fandoms and pairings!

*- craving
Strike through- Not currently looking
( )- who I'd like to play against
Who I can play for you (May have forgotten some people I can play so don't hesitate to ask if you don't see a pairing you'd like to do!)

I'm open to other fandoms other than the ones listed below
Marvel (Tony Stark, Howard Stark, Loki)**
Who I can play: basically anyone but the X-men

Star Wars (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker) ****
-All trilogies welcome
Who I can play: basically anyone but most experience with Han Solo and Kylo Ren)

Indiana Jones (Indy- non-romantic pairing)****
Who I can play: basically anyone

Sherlock- BBC version (Sherlock) *****
Who I can play: basically anyone (love playing John or Lestrade)

Timeless (Wyatt) **

Karate Kid (Daniel)**

GOT (Robb)**
Who I can play: pretty much anyone

Hunger Games (Cato)*

Breaking Bad (Jesse)***

Vampire Diaries (Damon)**
Who I can play: pretty much anyone (but be patient with me because I haven't rped this for a while so I'll have to look some stuff up :) )

The Walking Dead-seen through season 4 but working through the rest now (Daryl)******- (If you'll RP this with me, I'll love you forever!)
Who I can play: anyone from seasons 1-4

Criminal Minds (Rossi or to a lesser degree Reid) **

Note: If you want to double, I am very well-versed on these fandoms and I can play just about anyone you want including OCs!

If there's any fandoms you'd like to ask about please do! I may have forgotten some :) PM me or comment below if you're interested

Last edited:
𝘗𝘰𝘺𝘰! 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰!! ── My name is Rhys and I'm pretty new to this rpc and I think I'd love to start with Sherlock from BBC if you are open! I have a few years of rp experience and working my way towards 3 para responses. So far, I am hitting that 1K, 3 Para on Tumblr. I love playing background characters to the max as well.

𝘗𝘰𝘺𝘰! 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰!! ── My name is Rhys and I'm pretty new to this rpc and I think I'd love to start with Sherlock from BBC if you are open! I have a few years of rp experience and working my way towards 3 para responses. So far, I am hitting that 1K, 3 Para on Tumblr. I love playing background characters to the max as well.
PM me! I can RP either here or on Discord! Whatever you're comfortable with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back