• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Rise of the Guardians (3 slots)

The world has been in a dream-like state ever since the fall of Fear three years ago. With the riddance of anything to be afraid of Jamie, Sophie, and {Insert your human OC/OCs} feel like they will never be able to see their beloved Guardians again. Meanwhile, in the dark abyss of nowhere, Pitch Black has finally regained enough strength to make himself known once more despite the lack of belief. On the surface, though barely visible, an all-out war has erupted to take his place. Will the Guardians be able to keep this new evil at bay? Will Pitch be able to reclaim his rightful place as the King of Fear? More importantly, what is that strange ball of light?

Characters I would like to play (but willing to give up)
  • Monty
  • Cupcake
  • Pippa
  • Claude and Caleb
  • Side villains/characters (Yetis, tooth fairies, the evil horse things)
  • Easter Bunny
Characters I want to play as:
  • Jamie
  • Sophie
  • Said characters' parents
  • Tooth Fairy
Characters I would like you to play:
  • Pitch Black
Everyone else is up for grabs and can be discussed in chat. I would like literate to a very literate partner on this one. Only three slots open!

Halloween (Michelle Myers) But Maybe in Modern Day?

So this is one that I thought would be funny. Obviously, nothing that would get either of us kicked off of RPN. So easy on the crosswords, s**ual actions are a huge no, etc. I'm okay with someone who isn't quite as literate but no one-liners. Please. At least five sentences. Two spots open!!!

Bat but it's a Man

I don't actually have a plot for this one. I'm okay with playing anyone in this series and I am hoping to have OCs in this and maybe toy around with a couple of plot ideas. 2 Slots!!!

Undertale (Post Underground/Slice of Life)
Okay, so I only have a basic plot for this. So I am looking for a Slice of Life/Romance kind of roleplay. Something more on the wholesome sides of things. My character is based on Grillby and would like him to be the interest. I am willing to do any character for you as long as there is nothing that would get us kicked off RPN, no underaged stuff, and yeah. That's it. I would like to chat with you to figure this out a little more but I am pretty interested so hopefully, you will too! 2 Spots!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back