• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Mera Fenway

A barely clad lithe figure stretched out, skin feeling in bliss as it moved along the smoothness of the rug beneath her. The warmth from the fire was actually pretty calming. Mera's eyes dreamily watched the flames dance and flicker as if performing its own captivating song. " Tease the applicants? " It fell from her lips like a question but the way they curved was an answer in itself. She was moving pretty slowly, the idea of getting up from her current position deemed as too much effort, but a shift in the atmosphere in the room caused her to peer at the door. If Mera was supposed to be embarrassed or caught off guard it certainly didn't show or cross her features. Her tunic barely covered her body, having slid down a formidable amount in the transition of standing up. " Hey Tyson~! " It was almost as if she was inviting him to join them, not seeing an issue with the intrusion, but certainly Wilson was bothered by it. " Bye Tyson~! " She followed up with after he quickly darted away. The tunic readily dropped then as if it desired to be discarded on the floor and she picked up her usual pirate themed attire, sliding into it. " Are there? I wonder who is going to have more fun. Us or them? " A hearty laugh filled the air as she followed after Wilson, swinging a pistol about absentmindedly as she pondered his question. " Lower ye standards? " Her lips scrunched off to the side, clearly disgusted by the idea as was written all over her face. " Ye wouldn't want to do that. That's like giving 'em a free pass, we aren't Fairy Tail. Ye know on my ship if ye are weak ye get thrown off the side. " It was almost scary how cheerful she sounded by the concept and it was obvious that the woman had little to no care for most weak minded people. Sure mages and people had room to grow but Sabertooth was no place for those on a journey to find themselves, Sabertooth was meant for greatness and those seeking it.

As they approached and made their way outside the trees loomed over their heads, blotching out most of the sky, setting a rather bleak tone. Mera loved it personally, the skies and atmosphere out at sea was hardly sunshine and rainbows as one would imagine, especially if caught in a tropical storm. Thankfully the master navigator always got her crew back safely, no matter how rough or deadly the waters they traversed could get. Her boots crunched into the fresh snow and she found her place, deemed by herself, by Wilson's side albeit a bit back out of respect for the man and his position. " Ye been gone a while, Akagi. " Mera spat out as she approached, still looking at the gathering of mages wanting to join the guild, eyes naturally narrowed in scrutiny. " Good to have ye. " She added on sincerely. A hand rose as if she was waving the woman off but it would soon be revealed that she was just calling her ship. The Siren's Song came into view, the massive ship floating in the sky, as it hovered overhead Mera above the trees to block out the rest of any light that shone through the scattered trees. It looked majestic in its own way, for a pirate ship, masts being blanketed with snow. A few heads appeared over the side to peer down at the spectacle below. " AY QUIT BEING NOSY AND GET BACK TO MINDIN' YER OWN BUSINESS UNLESS YE WANT TO TRY OUT SO I CAN LAUGH AT YE. " She hollered up at them, eyes shifting off to the side in a clear manner of annoyance. " Sorry Master Wilson, I just like to keep an eye on ‘em. " An apology for her crew was offered as her arms came to cross against her chest strictly and surely. Even though they were close on a level unbeknownst to most, she would always address him the way she was meant to around others.

Mera's eyes seemed deep as if the ocean itself was in them and they peered up at Wilson's for a moment, following his rather intent gaze that seemed to bear into Tyson. She winked in his direction, clearly amused by the happenings he stumbled upon this morning. They then looked over towards the potential recruits again, expression unreadable. " See any ye think will make it? Definitely an interesting bunch this go ‘round. "

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester simj26 simj26 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Last edited:
73295BA9-C8A5-4BBE-8F64-FDDD178F5832.png
50326F38-A1F2-4EE5-9A16-297CF92F8174.png

Snow was beginning to kiss the ground as Fiore’s winter had finally arrived, blanketing the grounds of the Morne Estate and now the Dragon Claw guild hall in its crystalline embrace. As the snow fell, it brought with it a feeling of momentary peace that seemed to dance with the wind and go as it pleased, Hopefully, this peace was to last.

It has now been a full week since Dragon Claw was formed, and they have only just started to fully get into the swing of things. Working as the Magic Council’s sword and shield has its benefits, and Alex loved his role as second in command of the guild as well as its chief advisor and tactician. Yet, there was a void within the young mages heart that seemed impossible to fill and restore. In order for all of this to happen, Alex had to leave Lamia Scale. The Morne’s had been with Lamia Scale since it’s inception, to which they always took great pride in. Mages from the Morne Family always rose to prominence within the guild, yet with Alexander taking it upon himself to leave.. was that all for nought? That’s what he thought, at least. The mage really wasn’t taking the situation well.

Alex was inside his office that was on the top central floor of the estate, overlooking the entire front of the grounds. Sat inside on the windowsill, his back propped up with a purple velvet cushion, the young adult watched as the snow fell. He had seemingly been there for days, a multitude of different tomes and books scattered all over the floor, as well as the mass of unfinished letters and blueprints cover the large ebony wood table in its entirety. It was kind of like Alex was processing a death and to some degree, he was. Lamia Scale meant everything to him yet he had a greater calling, and the formation of Dragon Claw was ultimately for a better cause. The Magic Council had to combat the rapid growth of Dark Guild with drastic measures, and Dragon Claw was to be their Elite Force.

The light tapping sounds brought Alex out of his entranced state as someone knocked on the door, to which Alex waved his hand and opened it with his telekinetic magic. As the door slowly opened it revealed the form of Abaddon, the estates chief of staff. “You haven’t spoken to anyone in days, I think it’s time you pull yourself together and get a move on, Alexander. I’ve been wanting to show some of these handsome young men a good time, but I just COULDN'T knowing you are in such a state.” Upon hearing the males voice, Alex moved from the windowsill and sent a short smile his way. “I suppose you’re right.” His tone sincere as he spoke, getting down from the windowsill and began walking towards the butler before heading out of the room, eventually making their way to the main hall. Abaddon rested his hands in front of him as a warm yet oddly demonic smile formed on his face, yet it was obvious he was being sincere and not his usually dramatic self. In some ways, the butler had a fatherly nature to those he was most familiar with. Obviously, this side to Abaddon wasn’t seen by many apart from his previous master. “Young sir. I can assure you, you did the right thing. Something had to be done, and as you well know, all of this was going to happen sooner or later.” Pausing for a moment, the butler took a deep breath before continuing. “I knew your grandmother, she’d have been disgusted at how things have turned out. Dark mages are rabble that need to be dealt with. And besides there is no harm in a little change.”

Alex smiled as Abaddon spoke, his words were true and resonated with him deeply. “You’re right. Thank you, Abby. Could you tell Master Sora that I’ve come to my senses? We’ll need to to get right to work.” The Butler smiled, his grin once wide was now more human like in its appearance. “Certainly. And remember, what you are all doing now will save so many people in the long run. We all need saving at some point, and some of us would do anything to protect those we love. I know a woman that delved into the deepest depths of the shadow realm to save someone she loved, I hope that one day you will get to meet her. She is truly remarkable.” The Butler then seemingly disappeared into the floor as he vanished, leaving Alex to stand in the halls of the estate on his own.

With a sigh of relief, Alex made his way to the front courtyard. Quickly picking up a book on his way to the doors, and once his shoes met the crunch of the snow he made his way over to a sheltered bench and sat there contently. He opened the book, and started to read it. There was nothing better than reading a box in the peace and quiet, not to mention the calm of the snow put him in a state of tranquility. Although, no doubt that wasn’t going to last for very long.

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 @DragonClaw

Last edited:
Elizabeth Redd
64EB7A19-CF9E-490B-A81C-7486EA45DC04.jpeg
A large ship approached the capital city of Fiore slowly but surely as many people took to the sides to admire the Jewel of Fiore from afar. Crocus was both historic and beautiful, a wonder of the magical world and home to the famous Sabertooth Guild; best in the world. Mages and non-mages alike travelled to Crocus often in awe of the guild, hoping to catch a glimpse of any of their members. Whilst the masses of passengers on the ship gazed forth in awe, there was one girl that didn’t look impressed in the slightest. Her long, silky red hair flowed in the wind as she stood at the very front of the ship, her arms crossed over as she looked on with a sickened expression on her face. “I’d say it’s good to be back, but you can smell the shit from miles away..” The girl sighed, before turning around to be met with the shocked and unimpressed expression of a mother with her young child, who seemed to be completely taken aback at what she had just said. Elizabeth simply raised an eyebrow at the woman before stepping down and getting ready to jump off of the ship as soon as it landed. The mother didn’t say a word, and instead quickly made her way to the opposite side of the boat. The Redd looked on as the ship slowly reached the docks, and swiftly docked shortly after. In a moments notice, Elizabeth shot off the ship with great speed, her Strengthening Magic kicking in as she zoomed through the docks and into the main streets of the city, her destination? The Sabertooth Guild Hall.

Whilst she had been away, Miles had written to her asking that she make it back in time for the Sabertooth Entrance Exams. Elizabeth always helped out during the event, often being selected to brawl with the aspiring recruits and determine whether or not they are worthy of becoming a member, her fighting style was unforgiving yet refined and that was widely known amongst the guild. In fact, Elizabeth was a member of Team Mera, one of Sabertooth’s Elite Squads led by none other than Mera Fenway. It was customary that she be present, and that was exactly what the mage intended.

Upon reaching the Sabertooth Guild Hall the sky was quick to darken as the Siren’s Song came into view. It’s beautiful sails coated in snow as it seemingly blocked the sunlight with its unparalleled greatness. Eliza truly believed that this ship was the most supreme thing in the entire world, it was just missing one thing. A captain. Eliza used her explosion magic to propel herself up into the air and land swiftly on the decks of the Sirens Song. The crew of the ship turned around rapidly assuming that there was an attacker trying to board, instead they were met with the toothy grin of their worst nightmare. Mera’s crew and Elizabeth Redd had a history, and the crew were outright terrified of the girl for numerous reasons. The crew seemingly stopped in their tracks, sweat forming on the foreheads of some as Eliza walked on the decks and over towards the captains wheel. Eliza raised her finger up into the air with a gun like motion as the ethernano in numerous spots of the sky started to explode like fireworks. One by one, the sky began to light up in explosive glory, a smell reminiscent of sulfer washing over the area unforgivingly. “INSTEAD OF STARING AT ME LIKE A BUNCH OF PANSY’S, HOW ABOUT YOU LAZY LITTLE GIRLS GET TO WORK, HUH?“ Almost with a flash, Eliza sprang towards one of the crew members and tossed him over the side of the ship and hooked his foot with a nearby rope from the sails, the crewman found himself stuck there, swinging in the sky. Upon seeing their worst nightmare in action, the crew carried on with their duties immediately.

Eliza was then quick to jump down from the Sirens Song, her Strengthening Magic kicking in once more as she then shot down towards the ground like a cannonball. The ground cracked as she landed, a loud crashing sound emanating throughout the forest as a cloud of dust gathered. As it settled, it revealed Eliza, who walked towards the group whilst flicking her hair back with grace. “Your crew are still as useless as ever, Mera. Why can’t you hire some decent people?” The woman skipped over to the group with an energetic and carefree energy as the screams of help coming from the dangling sailor were heard behind her. In the distance, his fellow crewman had began to pull him back up onto the ship. Eliza’s eyes met Wilson’s next, to which the red head nodded to him. “Hello Master Wilson, I have returned. It’s nice to know that you’re still a muscle-brained dinosaur.” Her eyes lastly then befell Akagi, to which Eliza nodded her head a second time in greeting. ”Has anybody seen Miles or Tyson? I bet that lazy bastard is still sat on that manky couch as we speak.”

The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester simj26 simj26 Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi @SabertoothGuild

Kerberosa Keter
Tags: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @FairyTail (Open)

Ant5HOR.png

*....GTFO OUT HERE MISSY! I KNOW you're IN THERE!*

Kerberosa jumps at the sound of the voice and banging, her left hand flipping herself over the counter of the bar in an instant to hide behind it with a heavy thud as the girl hits the ground with far more weight than would be expected. Beneath the cloak, some large bulky object shifts and writhes slightly as her breathing speeds up in a panic at the sound of familiar shouting, this place was supposed to be different but one of them was here for her again, this really was a bad idea, she didn't know how to handle this. She winces once more as the voices come across her mind once more, trying to push them down to the depths. "Why....does this place.....even want someone like me.....I know its likely favour for my father but,.... I don't want to be a burden here" mumbling to herself as she pictures the pitchforks and flames behind the doors of the guild front. What would happen though if she didn't come out? would they try and burn this place down? would they storm in ripping it apart looking for her?. A host of fears and doubts based on her past experiences take over her despite the truth of the current situation being very different, Black markings raising up along her shoulder to her neck in vein-like tendrils as she does so.

Swallowing hard she grips the side of the bar with a shaking left hand and pulls herself up ever so slightly to look towards the door once more.

Ky kiske brown.png

A black leather glove opened the front doors of the Sabertooth Guild Hall, revealing a blonde haired, blue eyed man in a brown trenchcoat. He walked in, seeing the various members scurrying about. Hus eyebrows raised slightly in realization that they were preparing for something. A large redheaded man had just walked out the back of the hall accompanied by an equally red-haired woman, followed by several members.

The blonde shrugged and followed silently, eventually following them to the edge of a forest. He stood a few yards behind the group, trying not to be noticed. Seeing that he was a head above most of them, that seemed almost impossible. A ship appeared in the sky overhead, and the woman yelled something at them about getting to work. Ah. She must be a high-ranking member, he thought.

The atmosphere was tense and nervous, and he wondered why as he looked around at the sea of bodies awaiting...something. He was just looking for the guild secretary or master so he could apply to become a member. He had heard many great things about Sabertooth, and wanted to try it out.

Mentions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Kyuubey Kyuubey
Members in the area: Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus simj26 simj26 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Crimson stood with Nadine as they browsed a veggie vendor, the slightly tall woman stood with a basket full of corn and varying types of onions. Best part is the vendor is near a butcher shop, "Don't suppose this vendor has any Fruit eh?" she asks aloud. "I'm heading into the Butchers shop for some tomahawk steaks, "Oh wait." she said almost forgetting to pay, she also picked up some dry peppers to make her own seasoning, she'd have to grab the salts at the butchers. She quickly paid for her stuff and headed for the shop, "I'll be just a minute Nadine." she said to her...friend?.. They have been hanging about recently, not much but a fair bit over the passed week... Well it'd make sense to consider them friends now, anyways, the steaks she was ordering were massive. Thick big not round big, these things last her a good week or so depending on how many she buys and if she has the seasonings for them all. She was also picking up some bacon and ribs... Yes she can carry it all, not like her sword doesn't weigh as much as a car or anything.

Thankfully the shop was pretty much empty and had the salts she needed. She also decided to grab some chicken and Emu meat. Few things of bison, elk and..snake was an option but she isn't in good company so she went with alligator. The butcher had a stunned face when she ordered all of the meats, thankfully all the exotic meats were already prepackaged. The butcher seemed to use some sort of speed magic, he cut and wrapped the meats quickly... She didn't read the shops name which was just 'Hack and slash Butchery'... She got the meats she wanted quite quickly and paid for them, took her exactly just a minute. "And i now have a new place to buy meats!" she said happily as she walked out of the shop and back to the vendor.

Kisaki Kisaki

Katherine Mae
1578965234123.png
The Elder The Elder (Miles)

It's been a week and the weather decided it would be great to go cold. The cold wasnt the best against Katherine, but she had always had a certain person to keep her warm;Miles. Speaking of, he was currently cuddled with her in bed. No, there had been no activities that many would think. But rather Katherine was cuddled up to him due to his warmth. Ever since their dance on Halloween, she was slowly becoming comfortable with Miles. Though, it was as if she was more comfortable with him in private than she was in public... Maybe because people never seen her as the type to fall for anyone or be publicly affectionate...Anyway, today was the day of the test for the new people who wanted to join Sabertooth. One of those people was Lexi, who the S class promised to help her through it, even if it meant going against the poor girl. However, every time there was a test to test those who were new, Kathy was always one of the first to call a spot just because she wanted the people who did plan on joining, know what they were going up against. They had to be strong, they had to have that willpower to get through anything and everything. As the S class continued to lay in bed, she realized that it was probably best if the pair got up now to head out to the Guild. After all, they couldnt be late for something they wanted to do. Slowly, Kathy wiggled from Miles' arms and crawled out of bed, revealing her white and purple Pajamas. A button up, long sleeved top, with some long pants.

Lionel watched as Katherine got out of her bed and decided to stretch his limbs on his little bed she had custom made for him. Followed by a yawn and then a shiver of his body. He sat on his bed and continued to watch as she ruffled through her closet, pulling out her maroon suit with a blouse that had gone underneath, followed by her dark-colored pants. Then watched her move to her dresser where she pulled out her socks, gloves, as well as some other things that she needed before gathering all her clothes together and moving behind her wall divider which was easily foldable and could be moved just about anywhere in the house. She began to change, hanging her pjs over the top and changing into her suit. Lionel blinked and then rushed over to her closet, realizing she forgot her shoes and he scuddled inside, grabbing a pair with his mouth and running over to her wall divider and placing the shoes down. Receiving a pat on the head before she took those too and put them on. It didnt take her long to come out from behind the wall and reveal her full outfit while sliding on her gloves.

"Miles we need to go..." she said, taking a glance out her window while Lionel climbed up her leg and made it to her shoulders. Kathy then looked back at Miles and walked over to his side of the bed, poking his face "Come on..." she said softly as she pushed the blankets off of him. After a while he eventually got up and the pair soon went to the guild, running into many people who seemed to be gathered about. On top of that she saw a new face who was more than likely going through the test. Surely it was going to start any moment... Kathy approached the blonde and spoke softly "If you're here to take the test into Sabertooth, please make your way to the back... You can follow us if you dont know where to go..." ( Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 ) with that she walked with Miles through the guild and to the back, revealing many people already there. Mera, Wilson, many other people and....Liz... ( Kyuubey Kyuubey , Solemn Jester Solemn Jester , LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari ) "Good Morning everyone..." she said, walking onto the snow and approaching the group, all the while snow crunched underneath her feet. Liz was Miles' cousin...a cousin who was obnoxiously loud and only made the S class want to run off and do a mission for like two weeks. In all honesty, Kathy wanted to kill Miles for even inviting her. Slowly her look turned up to Miles, only giving him the look that could kill.

(SORRY FOR SHITTY POST)

Avia Yamada

It was all going so well... so incredibly well. The smells in the kitchen were divine, a soft hum of an upbeat song was filling the air, and the whisk moved masterfully in her hand. The cake batter swirled about in its bowl and a smile of triumph stretched wide across her face, eyes sparkling in unison. " These are going to be perfect! Yamato is going to love this for sure! " She exclaimed, hands swiftly racing through the air to land on her hips matter o' factly. Oh man, oh man... She thought to herself, suddenly feeling rather nervous. " What if he doesn't love them? What if... what if I seem like one of those groupie girls who follows him around swooning with blushes plastered on their cheeks? This is going to be a disaster. " That was it, Avia was full on convinced that this grand plan was going to label her a psycho. A sudden ding from behind her caused the hair to stand up on the back of her neck, body pivoting itself to turn and open the oven door. It slid down with ease, eyes peering like a hungry shark at the cookies. " I SHAPED THEM INTO HEARTS?! " A scream echoed out of the kitchen as she grabbed the tray of cookies straight from the oven ready to just dump them. " G-Gloves!! " The scream turned into an ear piercing shriek as the pan flew out of her hands. It was in this moment that she knew nothing good was about to happen. A purple aura exploded from the bowl warning her that something terribly bad was about to happen in that exact place. And oh, it sure did. The end of the pan slammed into the side of bowl causing all of its contents to fly upwards and splatter across the girl before it fell to the ground and shattered. Avia didn't even bother closing her eyes, they remained fully wide in surprise. She stood there for a few moments, smile creepily still stretched on her face as batter dripped down it, with both hands risen and shaking from the pain of the burns upon them.

Fight or flight... guess what kind she was in this exact moment. " WHHHHHHHYYY? " She wailed as she burst out of the kitchen, speeding through the main hall with her hands outstretched, somehow skillfully avoiding some of the mages standing about with wild expressions on their faces at the sight of her. She was so bewildered in fact that she didn't notice the purple starting to form around the front doors to the guild hall. Smack. Avia slammed straight into the door that swung open and hit the floor hard, hair spilling forward to cover her face. It was probably for the best because if one looked closely it would certainly freak them out. The curve of her smile was twitching subconsciously as if it was now unnaturally placed as she noticed the source of why the doors had unexpectedly opened. She shifted forward a bit, hair parting to brush past her shoulders to lay there in its own defeat. A laugh started to bubble up in her throat and it soon forced its way past those quivering lips, filling the air around them. " I hope I didn't startle you. " She started off, completely acting as if the whole spectacle had never happened. Master Viera is going to show up in this exact moment or she probably saw the whole thing and I can already feel her judging eyes on me...

"
Hold that thought, I'll be right back! " Avia jumped up, making great care not to touch the floor with her burned hands as she ran back towards the kitchen. It was quite a mess, a mess that she knew better than to leave just laying around. It was her responsibility after all. Right, this'll be cake. The thought left as quickly as it came but she held back a laugh at her own terrible baking pun. " Not the time for that. " Another pun. A hand outstretched, eyes beginning to glow, as the pieces of the bowl came back together to sit upon the counter once again with the batter inside of it, the same becoming of the tray that lay upon the ground. It ended back up in the oven to which she ran over to turn off, using her elbow to swing it shut. " Easy peasy! Oh the stranger! " She quickly remembered and darted back out towards the entrance, hoping to find the same person whom she had probably left such a great impression on previously. " You stayed, thank goodness! " She exclaimed actually shocked, seeming to have forgotten that she was still covered in cake batter. " I'm Avia Yamada of... well Blue Pegasus! Who might you be? " A welcoming warm smile spread then, hand outstretching after her introduction. Little seemed to truly phase the mage, or if it did, it never showed. She was the type to get over things quickly, never harboring ill feelings.

Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Scrin Scrin @Bluepegasuspeeps​

Last edited:
548BB446-5D42-455E-A5B1-C52FD710E14A.jpeg
Rayleigh woke up from her room before putting on her usual attire, making sure to mask her appearance so that her illusion of being male could be continued.
In all honestly her disguise was a mistake because when she first attacked a dark wizard group, people thought sparrow was a man. So she was forced to keep that illusion up.
She had donned her signature scarf to obscure her face and grabbed her outfit and gear before heading out to the hall.
Someone new had arrived and didn't want to be a burden
"Then don't be a burden. The best way to stay useful is to stay busy. There are plenty of missions for you to take. In my opinion, if you keep doing missions, you never have to question whether you're being useful." Rayleigh said arriving before grabbing herself some red wine and taking a seat at the bar.
It was true that Rayleigh stayed busy doing missions more than most of the members of Fairy Tail. To others rayleigh was a mysterious young man who never really chatted for long. Always doing a mission, usually taking care of any claims of dark wizards or mages.
What would she do today? What kind of work would she find.
It seemed the other girl had been a new arrival. It had felt like it'd been awhile since they got a new member. Which didn't really matter to Rayleigh, Blue Pegasus were the ones who liked to party and constantly pretend to have popularity.
She wished more people would do good in the world, taking care of the evil instead of wasting times being friends.
"You want some free advice? Don't linger too much, most people tend to party, get too drunk and spend time hanging around guild halls. You're gonna get more experience doing missions."
Rayleigh said.
"Anyways I got work to do."
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Bastion Teloska
Dragon Claw’s Kitchen

Bastion awoke slowly eyes fluttering open, he stared at the wall for several moments, being a notoriously slow waker. He could use a cup of coffee... maybe. He eventually begins to sit up, glancing at his room full of books and staring for a brief moment at the metal steampunk looking heart shaped core he kept as a reminder of past failures. He reached for it automatically and pulsed a small bit of magic into it, “Good morning Maria.” He relaxes a little then letting out the softest sigh and wandering slowly over to his dresser. He pulls out a black tee shirt, a black button up over shirt, and black jeans, he didn’t have to worry much about anything else because of his disease, although he wished he didn’t have to deal with this problem. As he dresses slowly he wonders if there is any treatment for his problem but quickly dismissed the thoughts. He lived like this from the beginning, he would stay like that.

A quick glance at the clock told Bastion he needed to water his garden in the green house like room attached to his bedroom. He wanders into the brightly lit room, heat lamps providing enough power to keep his plants growing, he began to water the plants humming under his breath as he did so, picking a few tomatoes, onions, and kale to make his lunch later on in the day. He had a natural green thumb and skill for growing his vegetables, fruits, and herbs and enjoyed doing it as well, not everyone liked the same things he did but he was a good cook and while he didn’t eat meat himself would cook whatever others wanted. That brings to mind another question; has everyone eaten breakfast?

Bastion thought about all these things while his feet naturally took him to the kitchen to store his vegetables in the pantry, the kitchen looked unused, though he did suppose they’d only been here for a week or so, nobody had really settled into roles yet. Without thinking Bastion automatically gathered up pots and pans along with ingredients to make breakfast and begins making a big pancake, eggs, ham, biscuits and gravy breakfast. A little sweet and a little savory. He had more than enough ingredients to make a large breakfast for everyone in the guild. Maybe he’d have a bit of toast while he cooked. The smell doesn’t take long to drift into the hallways near the kitchen, luring any hungry folks into the room while he snacked on his honeyed toast. While letting some of the breakfast simmer and cook all the way through he would read with one hand, stirring when it was necessary. It was just his natural instinct he supposed, wanting more than anything to easily be accepted no matter how he may act, sound, or look.

@AnyoneInDragonClawWhoHappensByTheKitchen

Lexi Text.png

It was a bitter day today, the winter season creeping closer with each passing day. Lexi adored to cold days, mostly because it felt great sitting indoors next to a warm fireplace or any other sources of heat. Miles included. In fact she wondered if she could roast a marshmallow from his Aura magic. Yeah she HAD to try that one day! As you can tell she was up early, earlier than most others would be. Why you may ask? Because today was the day Sabertooth begins it's big test to take on the new applicants! Lexi considered waking up Kathy and Miles but when she opened the door to their room... They just looked so peaceful and adorable together she just couldn't bare to disturb them... Or rather she just didn't look forward to a cranky morning Miles. So in the end she decided to have faith they wouldn't sleep in. As she approached the guild hall she heard a familiarly deep, grouchy voice bellowing through the speakers announcing the new applicants to gather at the back of the building. Immediately she started panicking. "WHAT!? It's already starting!? But how??? I was up early to avoid this!" Immediately her mind flash-backed to the many moments she was distracted on the way there. Admiring the pretty butterflies fluttering around, petting a friendly dog and staring through the glass window of a cake shop with hungry eyes... "Oh... Right..."

She quickly picked up the pace and kept getting faster until she was in full sprint. "I'm gonna be late I'm gonna be late!" She sped past the many pedestrians until she burst through the hall doors where she gave a quick wave to everyone in the room before speeding on, eventually bursting through the back doors. "I'm heeeerrrr-(WHACK)" Lexi's movement had come to a sudden stop at the appearance of an obstacle. As it turns out she ran straight into Tyson, whom unsurprisingly didn't budge an inch while Lexi stumbled about in a daze. She used all her might to raise her hand up in the air and announce her arrival. "L-Lexi Caiheart... Present..." Then fell back on to the grass. Though she didn't stay down for long as the appearance of a giant ship sailed in above. She shot up in an instant and looked above in awe. Suddenly she could hear distant shouting, only to be followed with one of the crew being tossed overboard with a rope being the only thing between life and death. Her face instantly turned to horror as she could imagine herself being up there.

Still watching above, she could see what could only be something akin to a cannon shooting out of the ship. But when it landed it was none other than a red headed woman with a scary face comparable only to Miles'. In fact it seemed almost identical... Either way she terrified her. Prompting Lexi to hide behind Tyson, as if he would shield her from view. Looking around she could spot many other new faces, possibly all new applicants like herself... Also... "Kathy? Miles!?" Of course they arrived before her, likely due to the aforementioned distractions. Lexi waved to them excitedly, forgetting she was trying to hide from yet another scary individual.

Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 simj26 simj26 explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Kyuubey Kyuubey Xel Xel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

download.jpg
*BANG*

Serenity nearly jumped out of her skin when the door she swung open collided loudly with something as she walked in. Poking her head around the door with her hood now dropped, she is mortified to see a person now laying on the floor, covered in cake batter. Oh shit! I killed her! Serenity jolted back and forth, unsure of whether to help or to run back out the door. Before she had a chance to really make a move, the cake-batter girl jumped up, told her to stick around, then blasted off back into a back room. Still shell-shocked, Serenity looked around the room to see a few people milling about, the closest of which was a girl with silver-gray hair and vibrant clothes who was sweeping the floor. "I... uh. Sorry..." Serenity muttered. Another gust of wind swept through the area, reminding her that she had not yet shut the door. Quickly sliding the door shut, she looked around for some sort of front desk or someone official to talk to. Shaking off the snow on her boots, she then neatly folded up her coat and laid it on a nearby piece of furniture, the function of which she didn't recognize.

Serenity was about to turn to talk to the sweeping girl, when the cake-batter covered girl from earlier ran back out, still covered in batter, and introduced herself as Avia of the Blue Pegasus. Not wanting to be rude, she reached out and took Avia's hand, shaking it amicably. "
Sorry about earlier, but you've got a little..." Serenity gestured all over her own upper body, hoping to let Avia know that she was still covered in food. "I'm Serenity. Just Serenity. I was hoping I could partner up with the guild, maybe work alongside you guys for a while. I'm looking to join a guild, but I don't want to join just any guild, I want to be sure I've got the right one for me, you know?" As she talked, Serenity's nerves began to ease off as she realized that her rocky start hadn't done any real damage to her reputation here, even if it did make a mess. She offered her hand to the silver-haired girl as well, and finally allowed herself to let out a laugh at how absolutely ridiculous Avia looked. "Are things always this interesting around here?"

Last edited:
The Ace of Fairy Tail

Aedon Strom

Aedon had just returned from a rather combat intensive job. As such, he looked rather rugged as he came into the guild hall. He would have just walked straight to the bar for a drink, but something caught his attention. His shadow descended upon the person at Messei’s door. “Hey, leave her alone. If I hear any more of that, you’ll get a fight, alright, but not the one you’re looking for.”

With that, he turned to the bar and raised his hand, “Hey, gimme something good. Whatever, just surprise me.”

He approached the bar and took a seat next to someone, he didn’t really glance over until he noticed a shaking hand. Then he added, “And a kiddy cocktail for the newbie here.”

Then, without looking away from the wall of drinks, he said, “Hey, I know the jitters all too well. What’s bothering ya, kid?”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Yama text.png
1578981844297.png

In the dormitory halls of Blue Pegasus, Yamato had just been making his way down to the main hall of the guild. The building was lively like always, he could hear the laughter and the shouting all the way from his room. He approached the doors connecting to the main hall and took a quick moment to adjust the collar of his coat.

(Begin Music) The doors burst open in an instant and in his glorious entrance, the crowded guild hall fell silent. "Good Morning Blue Pegasus! I hope we're all having a fantastic morning~" Yamato practically glided down the stairs, as if they weren't even stairs at all! Half of the guild hall began cheering and waving while the other half simply shook their heads and sighed. Although as he looked to the front entrance he couldn't help but notice a new face talking with Avia. "Oooh? I see we have a visitor!" Making his way to the entrance and doing his signature polite bow. (End music here) "Greetings madam. I am Yamato Vandalay Kotobuki of Blue Pegasus. Mind if I have the pleasure of knowing whom I'm speaking to...?" His gaze quickly shifted to Avia who looked to have been involved in quite the disaster. "Oh Avia! What manner of calamity has befallen you so!?" Yamato quickly reached into his sleeve and pulled out a handkerchief and held it out for the red haired woman. "Please take this, and don't worry about returning it~" He spoke with his usual flamboyant tone though as his gaze fell down to her hands he could see they were red and shaking. "Oh Avia your hands are all burned!" Yamato sped into the kitchen and filled up a small basin with ice cold water and returned with impressive speed. "Please try to cool your hands in here. it may sting at first but that just means it's working." Yamato's look was sincere. Despite everything he his, nothing and I mean nothing can match the sincerity he holds for all of his fellow guild-mates. He returned his attention to the feline like woman before them. "Apologies for that Madam... If there is anything you need of me or my fellow mages you need only ask~"

Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin

Last edited:
Lamia Scale’s Master of Mischief

Patricia C. O’Shae

Due to the sudden transfer of a number of her mages and the fact that pretty much everyone else had found jobs to take, Patty had found herself quite alone in the large guildhall. A few others had stuck around, but it almost felt like a ghost town at certain times of the day. This was one of those times.

Despite all of that, she tried her best to keep herself busy. That is why there was a loud crash in the kitchen behind the bar. She has been trying to do some much needed cleaning when she caused some pots to fall on her. Of course the people in the common area wouldn’t know what had happened. They would just experience a loud noise followed by a rare Leprechaun smashing through the door from the kitchen, floating on a pot of gold, with another pot over her head.

She zooped around twice in circles before shooting off in a random direction and crashing into a wall, thus knocking the pot off her head.

“I’m okay, but we really need to have a talk about stacking those dishes up so high.”

Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Village - Beneath Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
RW5YIau.jpg
"No!" Her eyes shot open, her gaze cast upward towards the wooden ceiling above her as the word continued to echo in her mind. Her hand stretched out towards the sky. It took her only a few moments to realize her situation as her panicked, heavy breathing already began to calm down. With a tired sigh she allowed her arm to fall across her face, obscuring her eyes from the bright light filtering in through the window. A thin sheen of sweat coated her form as her blankets lay a tangled mess about her feet. Night after night after night it was the same damned thing. Her hand balled into an agitated fist as she couldn't help but grit her teeth in frustration. That was all suppose to be in the past, she was suppose to have gotten over it, but ever since their little foray to the mountain at behest of the Council... With another sigh she relaxed and sat up, her eyes drifting down to her side.

She brought her hand to swipe down along the side of her abdomen. As it drifted inches from her skin it left a shimmering ethereal darkness in it's wake. The large putrid splotch covered almost her entire side with tendrils snaking their way across her belly and over her back. The sight brought a grimace to her features. A harsh reminder to be sure. If only it were a normal scar she could effortlessly cast away with her magic. Taking a deep breath she gave another, quicker swipe across the mass to once again leave it hidden before finally dragging herself out of bed. She had never been much of a morning person, but this new routine of only getting some meager, restless sleep only to awake with a heart-pounding agony every single morning was truly beginning to wear on her.

Nevertheless, the world awaited no one and neither did her Guild. It had been a week since their, as expected, successful party. As promised she had gotten the formalities out of the way for their newest member. Though it always seemed like the new girl had a different meaning for 'Master' than everyone else. Even so it all became routine easy enough and everyone was back to doing whatever it was they did. As much as she'd like to keep close tabs on everyone even she was incapable of watching over hundreds of people at all times. As she went about her morning routine she came to her closet, pausing briefly as she stared at it's doors as if something was off.

With a shrug she opened the doors to her closet and plucked one of her usual ornate dresses to wear for the day. Once she finished getting dressed she took another deep breath before striding towards the door. Her gait never slowed as it seemed as if she was going to walk right into the door only for her entire form to collapse into golden particles that drifted away into nothingness. Those same particles instantly reassembled themselves in an eerily similar looking room. Almost a replica of the one she had just left. Though there were a few key differences, such as the warmer light coming through the window, the sounds of birds chirping in the distance, and the ever telling panting coming from the closet.

Viera brought a hand up to cup the side of her face as she let out a disappointed sigh. "Melia, as much as I enjoy being sought after do please control yourself. One of these days I'm going to end up killing you on accident." She didn't even need to see the person responsible for all the commotion coming from her closet. There was only ever one person in the guild willing to go so far. Honestly, it was times such as this that made her truly happy she decided to have her actual chambers sealed off and a secret. The thought of Melia idling there observing her secrets was a rather unpleasant one.

After admonishing Melia she made her way to the door and deftly made her way out. "Feel free to join us whenever you're done~" She said in a sing-song manner to the Closet Succubus as the door closed behind her. As she made her way to the main hall she heard a fair bit of commotion. She came to the top of the stairs just in time to watch Avia's little spectacle and run-in with their new guest. Making her way down the stairs, heels clacking with every step, dress fluttering around her form, she spoke up to answer their guest's question before anyone else would have the chance. "Of course. You would find it a daunting task to find a Guild more interesting than Blue Pegasus." She finished speaking just as she came to a stop a few feet from the pair. Her gaze shifted over the new girl as if appraising some fine antique. "Hmm. So rather than some starry-eyed hopeful eager to join our guild you're simply shopping around, is that it?"

Viera raised her hand, gently tapping her finger against her chin as she mulled it over for a few moments before giving a nonchalant wave. "Very well. I understand full well the desire to find a place you truly belong so I am not about to throw you out for having a good head on your shoulders." She turned to leave, offering their new guest a backhanded wave. "Feel free to roam around and pester whoever you wish. If they have any complaints you can tell them to bring them to me." She hadn't gotten more than a few steps before the ever-familiar clack of her heels ceased. Her long silver hair flowing almost magically as she looked back over her shoulder. Her gaze was distinctly leveled at Avia, though after a few moments of silence she simply resumed her trek forward. Whether her silence was better or worse for the battered girl would be a topic of much debate for generations to come.

Instead her focus shifted to the ever extravagant entrance by Yamato. She could almost feel the heat invading Avia's cheeks as the bespectacled man approached the duo she had just abandoned. As was her usual she left matters in Yamato's hands. Instead she made her way over to the bar before falling onto one of the many stools lining it's length. She pun in place, deftly crossing one leg over the other as she leaned back to rest her elbows against the bars surface. Her gaze slowly drifting across the many faces already finding joy so early in the day.

Balsam Village - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
Interactions: Scrin Scrin (Serenity) Kyuubey Kyuubey (Avia) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Melia)

Mentions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) Blackvelvet Blackvelvet (Kuro)

Valentina Aeternum
Inside Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Valentina was yoinked around a bit when her hand was shaken by the much taller woman but honestly it just made her laugh even more before nodding and grinning. “Milly huh? All right! This is my first time in the area honestly so that’s why I was asking if you were a member.” She nord. and looks around the hall before hearing a loud crash and jumping out of her skin before spinning around and seeing the strangest sight. A woman floating around on a pot of gold with a pot on her head. Valentina has been in the process of setting up a bubblegum net when the woman spun in circles twice and slammed into a wall.

She didn’t think about it twice when she made her way over to the woman head tilted slightly, “Are you sure you’re all right? You hit the wall pretty hard. Ah let me introduce myself, My name is Valentina I’m a wandering mage, but I ah had a question. This other mage and I are looking for a Lamia Scale member. Not sure why Milly is looking for one but she’s the tall woman by the entrance.” Valentina smiled then offering her hand to the new arrival, she almost offered to help them clean up the kitchen but well that wasn’t really her business considering she knew nothing about the guild, though she did seem to be genuinely kind and not really rushing.

Valentina felt slightly rude for wandering away from Millicent mid-conversation but she had been concerned when someone came crashing out of the back of the guild hall. Though she did now take a little time to look around the very empty hall. air felt barren and lonely, there was the smell of previous occupants but they were faint smells. Not caring much about if it was a sore spot for the person in front of her Valentina spoke frankly. “It seems rather lonely and empty here. Mm...it’s a little cold too actually. Since you seem to be troubled and on your own at the moment I don’t mind offering to help you with whatever you were working on, though perhaps after you talk to Milly.” Valentina gave her soft and genuine smile again, still holding her hand out completely unapologetic for how quick she spoke or the frankness of her speech.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Avia Yamada

" Serenity? What a pretty name! " Avia blurted out quickly grasping the woman's hand as she screamed internally. Holy heck that freaking hurts, why did I even offer my hand? She berated herself, smiling even bigger as if it would lessen the pain. She withdrew her hand then, letting it hang at her side and trying to ignore the dull burn that was stinging every inch of her skin, fingers remaining still as not to irritate it further. " I've got... oh, oh. HA, THAT, IT .... " No excuse came to mind and she halted mid sentence, peering around for an escape goat. Unfortunately one did come to her rescue but it wasn't the most ideal in this situation. Master Viera. Avia's cheeks puffed out a bit, if anything, in a defensive manner as the woman came sauntering over. She took a small step back, afraid of the mental slap she was about to receive but was only met with a gaze that was lasting much too long. A small half smile, apologetically, was given in return. Never living this down, no way, nope. Look at the look in her eyes. Avia let out a nervous laugh as she waved at their guild master whom was now fully turned and walking away. " She is such a hoot! " Avia tried her best to remove the awkward feeling weighing down on her, playing it off with an air of grace and jest.

As if the situation couldn't get any more embarrassing Yamato arrived, making his usual grand entrance. An entrance mind you, that would be welcomed at any other time but right now. " Oh my... look who's coming this way... " She realized her thoughts had become audible and she tried to steel herself into a manner of excitement and not totally make a fool of herself. " Yamato Senpai, it's nothing really. I was just baking some cookies for someone special.. " She trailed off, subconsciously reaching for the handkerchief but he soon disappeared. I'm sure he'd do this for anyone, don't sweat it, don't make a big deal out of it. She chanted to herself, clenching her fists and then wincing from the sharp twinge. It was enough of a distraction to keep her from acting like a total clown, though her face did give away a small semblance of something. " I really appreciate you. IT, I APPRECIATE IT. " Oh kill me now. Avia dipped her fingers first into the water, flinching a bit before fully submerging her hands with care. The cold water did sting but eventually everything started to feel less painful. " Thank you, Yamato Senpai.. I truly owe you one. " The tone in her voice started off cheery but started to fall off in volume into a mere whisper since she couldn't escape for once, her eyes locking onto his sincere gaze. This was probably the closest and longest that she'd been around him and it was quite forced. After a few minutes she withdrew her hands, relieving Yamato of having to hold the bowl out for her, hues slowly lowering from his face.

" Serenity, do you have any questions? Want to maybe look around? I can accompany you. " She smiled and flexed her fingers a bit, trying to keep focused on the new mage before her, almost staring at her in a help me type manner.

Scrin Scrin Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel

Last edited:
Kerberosa Keter
Tags: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse @FairyTail (Open)

Ant5HOR.png

Kerberosa's head snaps towards the sudden arrival voicing up, ready to move in a moment and looking to them like one would a potential predator before she starts to process the words. There was missions but was it really a good idea to go out on her own? turning to glance at the board she should probably look into how those all work, surely you would need to register to know the job had been accepted on the guild books? but who would handle those...and would they even let a brand new person take one? which would she even try and take?. Still she would likely mess it up or cause problems, trying not to be a burden and just being a greater one. The negative thoughts begin to form once more. She does not get a chance to respond before Rayleigh declares they are about to work and walks away. Kerberosa simply stares out the side of her eye but her brow raises for a moment with a look on confusion and mumbles "the acetabular anteversion angle?..." the image seeming off somehow and at least distracting her as she falls into thought for several moments somewhat quizzically before coming to her senses and speaking up to them "I...I will try i guess...." though there was still the issue of the person banging on the door.

It was then the next new arrival showed up drawing her gaze once more he was mentioning drinks "Ah...erm...Water....Water is fine...." looking away a little as she rises a little from her hiding spot behind the bar. "Its....I know i shouldn't be here and I dont want to cause trouble, I really dont know how to handle....so many people and....this in general. I dont want things to go wrong and be a problem for people." the worry was clear in her tone, lost and socially awkward. She raises her left hand once more and lowers the hood of her cloak to show her face though the rest of them is still concealed by the fabric, a young face now visible covered in snow-white hair "...Or to upset them....or worse" another writhing and shifting from below her cloak as she winces in discomfort amoung other causes.

Ky kiske brown.png

David didn't even hear the woman ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) come up to him, and that was odd since he was usually in tune with the air around him, feeling movement and sensing presences as someone sees with their eyes. He looked around and saw her walking to the front of the group and join the large redhead up front. He decided this would be good a time as any. He walked past the gaggle of nervous participants, looking at the man who seemed to be the one in charge ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester ). He raised his hand as he saw the little blue-haired girl do ( Jackaboi Jackaboi ) and announced himself. "Good evening. I am David Warring, of the fishing village of Delden, near the town of Lidania. I come to apply for membership. I apologize for the interruption, but I just walked in as the group left the hall, and was not sure how to register, nor whom to approach."

His long sword dangled at his side as he stood there, arm raised as his brown trench coat brushed the tips of the grass stems beneath it. He lowered his hand when some of the members looked his way, seeing he had been acknowledged. Some of them had slack jaws, most likely in shock that he'd just announce himself like that. Others looked away as though they thought he'd be punished for being so brash. Even others had smirks, shaking their heads. He heard some whispers carried on the air, "I heard in some guilds you get flogged for that." "What is this guy thinking?!" "Yep. He's done for." "Man. Guy's got balls." "Brashness. Ugh."

He let a whisper of a smile grace his features at the comments, then forced it away from his face. This was no time for games. He wanted to apply for membership and get it done the right way. He had prepared capsulated meals (mush consisting of water, ground veggies and bread), oxygen and lamp oil, all stored on his person. One could never be too careful. He placed his hands behind his back as he waited for the higher-ranking members to continue with the brief. He would've asked the white-haired young lady what to do, but she had just kept walking after she quickly addressed him, leaving him to his own devices.

Members in the area: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus simj26 simj26 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Nadine Kazumi

Nadine was happy to finally have a friend in the guild. While not too acquainted, they seem to share the love for good home cooked meals. Crimson, however, was a little well...loud. The women's voice seemed to shake the ground as she announced she would be going into the butcher shop.

"Oh, alright." She responded, continuing to browse the basket of herbs. Not too long after, she decided to buy some dull grey leafs that were great for digestion and stomachaches. Nadine suspected that someone might need it with the amount of meat they were buying. Once she placed the bagged item into her basket she turned to see Crimison.

"You seem to be quite the carnivore." Nadine chuckled as Crimson exited the butcher with tons of exotic meat. Shiro, who was currently around her shoulders, let out a smile hiss of interest. He seemed to be a little hungry with the smell of raw meat in the air.

"You'll get some food later." Nadine assured the snake, petting his head. She then turned her attention to Crimson. She had been curious about what the women have been doing for the past few weeks. Nadine herself still hadn't taken any big missions. She only delivered medicine to various villagers in the city. "Seems like your mission today is to make a buffet." Nadine joked.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Millicent Yoton
Tags: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum CelticHero37 CelticHero37 @LamiaScale (Open)

TQU37EU.png

Millicents eyes lockdown on the sound of a loud crashing with bouncing dings with mild curiosity before an emerald and ginger bursts from behind the door and straight into an opposing wall. "Now that was unexpected" following along behind and putting a hand against the offending wall with several knocks "Hmm well it's solid, I think the wall will be fine" turning as Valentine introduces her with a faint wave while staring down at the two. Just how she had moved so quickly without sound was likely another question as Vanessa gestures to a missing outline in the doorway.

Waiting for Valentina to finish her talking Millicent idly picks up the pots that had been knocked off on the end of her staff "Oh don't mind me, you are in a bit of a rush but the council directed me over to your little abode regarding gaining official mage status" shrugging idly with a smile and faint chuckle "To keep it brief I may have been completing too many jobs that had been posted within other guilds before they could dispatch mages to them, apparently there was exception taken towards that and other acts of philanthropy but if I join up with a guild that can get all solved out" sighing lightly "I never really was one for bureaucracy but the constant council members being dispatched was really starting to get a little irksome, while I was tuning them out, for the most part, they tried to get a bit handsy and well further legal issues arose as a result" Technically they classified it as attacking a council member, she simply thought to throw one into the distance or reducing them down to size temporarily was an easy way to remove the annoyance but really they did start it. "Hmm, but yes if what I'm seeing at the moment I do believe there may possibly be a vacancy...or two to fill?" giving a glance down towards Valentina with the final sentence before back to the leprechaun.

Katyusha stumbled around her room looking for her liquor stash, "Where'd i put th-AHAH!" she exclaimed before yanking out a bottle of her homemade brew 'Joya hard Coco'. It was a mix of clear hard liquor and coco powder. "Now the day may begin!" she said happily, downing half the bottle before grabbing another to carry around, she left her room and walked towards the main Lamia Scale hall where everyone usually hangs out. She wasn't drunk yet, and she didn't plan to get shit faced so early, she just enjoys her mix is all, that was until the loud noises came from the kitchen, she had quickly summoned up her handgun and aimed it towards the kitchen, that was until she saw the guildmaster zooming about.

She quickly put it away and stared at the bottles of her drink she dropped without realizing it. "Blyat." she said blankly and picked up the glass then walking towards the kitchen as her guildmaster slams into a wall, "I bet the wall hurts more than her, fucking spaz" she said jokingly to herself as she dropped the glass shards into a trash can, she noticed 2 new faces where the guildmaster tried to transcend reality by going through a solid wall. She walked towards them, as sober as she can be since she only got one bottle of her mix into her system, and she did overhear what they were asking and saying, "Well, that little one is someone you should be speaking to, if she isn't bleeding in head." she said, she isn't gonna apologize for the way the master acted, the whole situation is quite funny and impossible for her to make fun of. Her Joya(Russian) accent wasn't too thick but she did seem to be cutting corners on her sentences.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 PlusUltra PlusUltra Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Crimson looked at Nadine and chuckled, "Not really, though I didn't take a peak at the quest board yet, maybe we can take on a quest together or something? See how each other gets on during a fight?" she asks curiously, the carnivore red head was quite in the mood for an adventure, as she did just stock up on food and the likes. "I've been itching to get back to taking on some fighting quests, maybe a investigation quest as well." she stated.

Kisaki Kisaki (sorry for the short post i was stuck, feel free to drag her about if you wanna move along to some place else)

Kyuubey Kyuubey Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi

750px-Rsz_crimsonmars_by_essagna-d8qidga2.pngSerenity soon found herself under a barrage of new people, each interacting and speaking either to her or to those around her. "Thank you for allowing me to operate among your guildmates." Serenity gave the Guild Master a slight bow. Since the Guild Master had granted her permission to come and go with the guild as she pleased, Serenity went about assessing her new comrades, even if they were temporary.

First to catch her eye, naturally, was the Guild Master herself. An elegant woman, to be sure, and clearly one that took great pains to give away nothing to the casual observer. Every movement of muscle calculated, it seemed, to appear as mysterious as possible. This didn't mean nearly as much to Serenity, however, as the reactions this leader caused in those around her. The way Avia tensed as she approached, the stare shared between them, this intrigued Serenity more than outward appearances the Guild Master put on.
A strict master, perhaps? No, more like a mocking stare... She seemed to look Avia's way in such a blatant manner, making sure Avia noticed her looking. Serenity pondered the dynamic these two had, unsure of what to take away from the interaction between them. This woman is clearly someone I'll have to keep my eye on. She's obviously more than meets the eye, but to what end? What purpose does it serve to treat those under her in such an odd manner? Not to mention she didn't even introduce herself. Guess I'll have to bug Avia for her name later.

Next came some frolicking aristocrat down the stairway. The way the guild lit up on his arrival told her that this guy must be the face of the whole crew. He asked her for her name, but quickly turned his attention onto Avia before she could react. Something about the way he moved unnerved her, and the hair on the back of her neck bristled at the mere sight of him gliding to the kitchen and back, not even to mention his descent of the stairs. It was unnatural, almost like... ahh, yes, that was it. A shadow. Only shadows flow across the ground so smoothly. Of course, the man had respectfulness in spades, a trait Serenity admired, but so too did many unseemly people she had been so unfortunate as to meet upon her journeys. That isn't to say that every scummy sack of shit grifter, thug and murderer had such class and manners, but the worst ones almost always did. It gave Serenity the creeps the way very little else did, the manner in which such people could be nothing but warm smiles, 'Hello's and 'How do you do?'s, and next thing you know there is a knife between your ribs. "I'm Serenity." She said flatly once the man turned his gaze back onto her. "Thank you for the offer, I'll be sure to find you if your assistance is required." She kept her words clear of the disgust she so viscerally felt. If he was a good man, she didn't want her suspicions to offend him.

And lastly there was Avia. There was no mistaking the words she fumbled over, or the blush across her face as Yamato entered the room.
Him? Really? Serenity cocked her head to the side in confusion ever so slightly, eyeing them both as they spoke (or more accurately, as Yamato spoke and Avia tripped and fell over her words in spectacular fashion). She was a bit of a ditz, granted, but a genuine one at least. In fact, Avia appeared to be the only person here so far that seemed to be exactly as she appeared. An honest soul, that much I can truly appreciate, even if her taste is... questionable. As Avia turned to her with an expression on her face that could only be described as a most desperate cry for a savior, Serenity couldn't help but oblige. "Sure, I'd love to look around a bit. You guys have a training grounds, right? I've never seen a real one before." Serenity said as she took Avia by the wrist, careful to avoid the burns that Yamato had brought to everyone's attention. As Serenity subtly pulled Avia away, she stole a glance at the burns. Superficial, but that definitely looks painful. Why the hell did she shake my hand earlier if her hands were burned...? She sighed at the thought as they walked away.

Last edited:
Mitsuki Yamada
Kagehira.Mika.full.1979232.jpg
It had been about a week since the Halloween party when Mitsuki found himself being slammed onto a table by some large brute. Which had happened before, but not in such a painful way. He was still sore from that. Good thing to. It gave him and excuse to go and get a nice relaxing massage. So after having received the God touch of Hans, he made his way towards Blue Pegasus. Where he had become a member not too long ago. But silly ole him hadn't really introduced himself to the other members yet. Best he do that before some fresh new face came and took the spotlight. Being who he was Mitsuki was already excited to go and meet the guildmates officially. The snow only increased his excitement. He skipped along tossing snow in the air around him, giggling like a child. It wasn't long before he got close to the guild. It sure was a nice building. Especially without all those tacky Halloween decorations on it. He would have to help with the decor next time..if he was around that was. He always had a tendency of scampering off on a whim. It was just him taking advantage of his free will is all. Something that at current had his hands super cold."Brr, I really shouldn't toss snow around without any gloves on. Ohh well, to late now. Im sure ill be fine just need to warm up is aaaaaaaa-thats really warm." He said as a hot feeling slowly started to spread across his momentarily countering the cold from the weather. "Soo waaarm, man this is great...he...kind of...to warm...maybe a bit..hot even...hot, hot, HOTHOTHOT!!! AAH HELP ME IT BURNS MY DELICATE BEAUTIFUL HANDS! WAAAAH!" He walled as he charged straight into the guild waving his hands like a lunatic, and bursting through the doors completely ignoring everyone around him."WHY DOES IT BURN SO MUCH!!!! WAAAAAAH!!!" He then proceeded to slam straight into a wall and slam onto his back with a wide eyed confused look on him as he stared up at the ceiling. What followed then was a wave of emotion. First he felt embarrassed, then awkward, then all lovey-dovey. As well as several other emotions that Mitsuki didn't much care for. Finally he felt confused as to who the man running around the guild hall like a lunatic was. At this feeling, Mitsuki leapt up like a rubber ball bouncing off the ground." Wow, that was a roller coaster! Hello everyone! I am Mitsuki Yamada! A new member who silly enough forgot to introduce himself when he joined before! But that's cool, I'm here now and ready to make all the acquaintances, as well as friendships!" He said with a childish smile on his face before he noticed some of his guildmates heading out and ran after them. He stopped in front of Avia, and Serenity blocking their path. He hadn't meet either of them yet, and he assumed Serenity was new based off the feelings he was picking up from her. Mitsuki gave Avia an intense look, almost analyzing her. "Soooo...you're the culprit! No wonder I felt a burning feeling. Now why'd you go and burn your fingies silly girl?" He Avia staring at her hands, before a strange noise came from the bag he had on his back, "Mrrraw!" Mitsuki panicked and quickly opened up the bag pulling out a funny looking little kitten."Oh I'm so sorry Mister Mreow! I forgot you were in there! I hope you didnt get hurt!?" He asked holding the cat close to his chest, and smiling contently towards Avia. this is Mister Mreow! I found him when he was as small as the palm of my hand! But I took him and feed him, and now he's big and strong right Mister Mreow!?" Mitsuki asked the cat holding him up in the air in triumph. To which the cat simply gave a emotionless meow, before being pulled back to Mitsuki's chest. "So what are your names Masochist girl, and New girl?" Mitsuki asked so casually that you may have missed the fact he just called Avia a masochist. He also raised a hand and gave a friendly energetic wave towards Yama, "Oh hii Yama! Im making friends!" Mitsuki declared with a grin on his face before going back to the conversation at hand.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Scrin Scrin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back