• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
OP

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Roughly one hundred years after the reincarnation of Mavis and Zeref things have only gotten better. To most the stories of that time are now mere legend, dark blotches on the annals of history that serve as a means to warn those of such a thing happening again as well as to remember those that fought and died to protect Fiore and its people. To honor the Guilds that laid forth their lives to ensure everyone could have a brighter tomorrow. There were a few uprisings here and there, those disagreeing with the Light being allowed to call the shots, but overall things are now more peaceful than ever.

Though certainly world peace hasn't truly been achieved agreements were made to ensure things would never get to the point of nearly annihilating entire continents. The guilds are thriving now more than ever, more and more cropping up each day to seek fame and glory and police the dark guilds. The four 'Heroic Guilds' as they're now referred to are legendary and considered prestigious, an honor to be in them, though in reality they're no different and continue to welcome people with open arms.

Life couldn't be better for residents of Fiore. Though of course, with peace comes war, and there's always a new threat to be tackled everyday no matter how minor. That's just how things are and always will be.​

Last edited:
October 1st, X893, 8 AMIt was a bright yet chilly Fall morning, the leaves on the trees falling as crisp gusts of air blew down the streets. For many the day was just beginning, the towns quite crowded as people went on about their jobs and shopping. All throughout Fiore towns were preparing for Halloween, decorations slowly but surely being erected. The Guild Halls of course were also conducting a bit of spooky fun of their own, though for the Magic Order and subsequently the Guild Masters it wasn't all fun and games. Not quite yet. Just as much was October a time for candy and pranks it was a time for the Dark Guilds to harness their evil powers, a time when the veil grew thinnest.

As such, the Magic Order and its guards were on higher alert than usual; they didn't impede anyones' fun though anyone with eyes could see the increased number of men all around Fiore. As happened about every year the Order had new leads on more prominent Dark Guilds, their plans, and their current known hideouts. It usually wasn't nothing too serious. The Order had each guild send in a few men and subdue them for arrest. Though this year was something much more troubling. Two large compounds belonging to a cult that followed Zeref's demons had been found.

Over the past two years this cult had been causing many problems with very few of its members being brought to justice. Many murders, kidnappings, and acts of terrorism cropping up all over Fiore. Though they had very little information on them...until now. These compounds weren't their main bases by any means, however, taking them out could deal a decisive blow to the Cult and perhaps provoke them to come out of hiding. Thus a meeting had been called, while normally scheduled later into the month this was quite urgent. They had no time to waste.

Members of each guild were told to remain at the ready, though for now were allowed to continue as normal until a plan of attack was otherwise discussed and planned with their respective leaders.​

Shyilia and Head Mage Varnas
Varnas sighed as he sat at the head of the large stone table of the Council meeting area in Era. In his hands were papers detailing what they knew of the compounds. Locations mostly, a few details on a rough estimation of the forces there and what each compound seemed dedicated to. Unfortunately it wasn't nearly as much information as they'd of liked, not by a long shot. But they couldn't afford to sit idly by while they had such a great opportunity on their hands, to finally deal what they hoped to be the first in a series of decisive blows to the Cult. Looking to his watch he sighed once more, the old man growing more and more anxious as time ticked by.

Soon enough Shyilia arrived, the first of the Guild Masters to do so it would seem. She had been nervous about being late, so rather than be late she decided to come roughly ten minutes ahead of the scheduled time. Not that impressive by any means, but, still. She was incredibly new to her duties and was grateful for the position so she couldn't take any risks. "I'm here~!" She chirped happily as she took her seat. Varnas would offer her a warm smile in greeting. "Welcome my dear, please make yourself comfortable." He responded in a soft weathered tone, voice clearly portraying his age and current nervous state of mind. "I'll wait to go into more detail until the others arrive, but I'm sure you know why you're here?" He asked.

Frowning a bit she nodded in response and heaved a soft sigh. "Yeah I do. Hopefully this will all work out." She spoke. She was nervous as this was the first major thing she'd be involved in since being appointed. The first meaningful decision she'd have to make other than what style pumpkin stickers should be placed on the front door. She was worried for her guild members that things could go south...but at the same time she had to trust they would be strong enough for the ensuing tasks ahead. After all, what sort of Guild Master would she be without faith in her friends?
Xel Xel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Another job was completed. This time it was a group. It was getting to the point where she began to find life dull. The constant secrecy of her own gender and the monotonous fighting against dark wizard groups was beginning to get tiring. She had to head back to Fairy Tail’s Head Quarters and catch a bed. Maybe the next day she could find somethinworth doing.

She began to walk down a street heading back to HQ. Her own disguised attire still on her.
Glancing up she noticed a few merchants. One of them was trying to get her attention.
“Hey dude, would you be interested in some fresh garden vegetables.”
She didn’t have much need for them right now but it might be nice to eat something to try to take abit of the stress off.

”How much?” She asked in the most boyish voice she could muster.
“Ill let you fill a basket for 500 Jewels.” The main said waving one of the baskets from his stand.
“You’re a wizard in a guild right? You look powerful and confident.” He said.
Was it that obvious? Yes she was a wizard from Fairy Tail. S class.
Looking over his stand she began to fill a basket full of fruits and vegetables, However before she could finish a man ran up and stole it. He quickly ran off across the street.

Rayleigh was annoyed. She would have to chase him down. She tossed 500 Jewels to the merchant and ran off after the thief. Eventually she had cornered him into a alleyway.
“Hand it over NOW!” She told him.
“Like id do that. You shouldnt have chased me here.”
His hands started to glow with fire and suddenly 3 other men appeared who began to do the same.
She could handle 4 idiots who thought they were good with alittle magic..

Last edited:
Yama text.png
Yamato was scouring the markets of magnolia town, looking for the best Halloween decorations he could find for his guild. Stopping at stall after stall, he started to gain a bit of attention, citizens whispering to each other at his passing. "Hey... Isn't that Yamato? The mage who's always on the weekly sorcerer magazines?" "Yeah I think so, what you want an autograph." "What! No way... I'd have a nervous breakdown if I got that close to him! Besides he looks really busy... I don't want to bother him!" "Oh come on~ Live a little sis!" Yamato simply smirked and muttered a couple words under his breath, suddenly a being made from pure light, similar in shape to Yama, grabbed the magazine and wrote down his autograph on it before handing it back and dissipating back into the atmosphere. The two strangers simply stared in awe, as Yamato went on with his business. Having gathered the quite the numerous amount of Halloween supplies, he prepared to make his way back to his guild having already stopped by Crocus for his Halloween costume. However he noticed in the corner of his eye that a robbery had just taken place. He saw hat appeared to be some guy stealing groceries from what seemed to be a silver haired girl, at least at first glance. "Sigh... To stoop so low as to steal groceries from people." Yamato calmly followed behind, eventually arriving at an alleyway where the victim had cornered the assailant. Yama stood ready in case the thug decided to pull a knife on her, hoping that he'd realise his mistake and just hand her back the bag. However things are never that simple, as 3 more thugs appeared, handling fire magic of all things. "My my... I suppose I could lend a hand." Yamato approached, muttering the same words again except slightly more clearly. "Photo-kinetic Duplication..." Once again a clone appeared behind all three of the thugs, with a sword of pure light in it's hand, it grabbed the man with the bag, holding the edge of it's sword against his neck. "Now now men... Is that how you treat a lady? How about a couple lessons then hm...? Let's start off with how to properly apologise and hand back what you stole."

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Last edited:
Lexi Text.png

The mage from Sabertooth carried Lexi through the streets of Crocus City, eventually making it to Sabertooth Guild Hall where she was brought in out of the cold. "Hey can I get some help here?" "What's going on?" "I found this girl outside the city, she's passed out so I brought her here." "Is she ok?" "I hope so... Where's Master Wilson?" "He was called to a meeting, you'd better sit her on that couch there." "Wait... THAT couch!? MILES' couch!?" "Oh don't worry he's not here, besides I'm sure she'll wake up before he get's back." Lexi was placed on the couch, still showing no signs of waking up. She laid there for a good while, people passing by every now and again to check on her until finally she started to come around. Lexi opened her eyes to see that she was back indoors again, and not inside the stomach of a hungry tiger. "W-what happened? Where am I?" Lexi spoke out, her voice weak due to the strain on her body after having used so much magic right after first discovering it in the first place.

The Elder The Elder

578479City of Era - Magic Council
RW5YIau.jpg

Shortly after the Fairy Tail Master arrived her own form would appear within the chamber. Particles of light seemingly being drawn from the very air itself to take the shape of a young woman before being shattered and cast off as the silver-haired Guild Master strode forward. The appearing act took less than the blink of an eye, to those who weren't fortunate enough to be looking towards the spot she appeared they would be notified of her entrance by the rhythmic clacking of her heels along the stone floor. Her mere centimeters from the floor, threatening to dirty itself on the ground with every step yet always managing to narrowly avoid such a fate. It wasn't until she reached the table that she finally came to a stop, her eyes peering over those already assembled. Surprisingly it was just the old man and the deceptively young girl.

"I see I am a bit early. I had pllanned on being the last to arrive." She looked around at the empty chairs with a noticeable frown tugging at her lips. With a soft sigh and faint shrug of the shoulders she slid into the chair beside her fellow Guild Master, crossing one leg over the other before turning her focus back to the duo. "Oh well, I certainly will not wilt spending a few minutes waiting for the others." Turning her focus more towards the elderly man she quickly continued. "Am I correct in assuming you summoned all of us due to that Dark Guild Cult mess?" She waved her hand dismissively at the mention of the Dark Guilds. Truthfully she cared little for the whole debacle. If they knew of these Dark Guilds they could have simply put in a request for her members to go and deal with them. Nevertheless she would do her duty as a Guild Master and hear out what the council had to say.

City of Era - Magic Council
Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Ilia and Council Member)​

Katherine Mae
Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

Before Lexi could even sit up, a Dragon head popped up on the side of the couch, directly in her face. The small dragon tilted his head as he inspected the small girl. Definitely someone new, but also not someone he should get agressive with. Especially since she sounded like Kathy, who always spoke soft. Though this girl's voice seemed a little more strained than Katherine's, so maybe not? This girl also happened to be on Miles' couch... Hopping down from his spot, he looked around and sniffed the air because there was no way there was someone on Miles' couch with him here. When no scent of him was found, he turned around and jumped onto Lexi's legs and sat down, looking at her. Sure, he was a dragon but he was trained by Katherine herself to not be a murderer like some Dragons were painted as and instead acted as a Lapdog and a loyal companion. To which Kathy loved very much and the small Dragon realized that. Speaking of, where was she? He did...Kind of run off to find out what the new smell was inside the guild.

Kathy heard the commotion going on from the front of the guild but didnt think anything of it. Especially since she didnt have ears that were good on picking up on what people were saying from far away. However, she was doing the one thing that felt like was required: Sticking decorations on the windows. Some cut-out bats and some pumpkins on the panes. The S class may have not shown much interest in the Holiday, but she kind of liked to decorate and make things look a little festive. But Christmas was her biggest favorite Holiday. The cookies, the cakes, sweets galore. Oh and of course: Presents! Buuuut Kathy was there for the sweets. After all, she had a big sweet tooth. Sticking the last decoration -that she had in her hands- on the window, she turned away and looked down, only to see her companion missing. Lionel couldnt have gone far... but then she remembered. There was something going on towards the front of the guild. So it was a possibility that he went to check it out. After all, he was a Dragon.

Kathy made her way to the front, only to spot an unfamiliar girl on Miles' couch, along with Lionel sitting atop her legs. So that's where he went... Guess he's making a new friend... even Katherines' thoughts were soft. Though no one would ever be able to tell unless they were a literal Telepathic. It was cute seeing Lionel already making a new friend. He was a friendly Dragon unless provoked. Well tamed and definitely one of the biggest protectors anyone could ask for. As a child when Katherine found him, he was just an egg, and when he hatched... It was like love at first sight. He was adorable and he imprinted on her and seen her as his mother. The pair practically grew up together and have been inseperable since. Whenever you found Lionel, Kathy was not too far away, and when you found Kathy, Lionel would either sit on her head, or be running along behind her. I really hope Miles doesnt come in at this moment... Then again...I could handle him myself...

aed892ffb2e7ea4cd6961e2d1283869fd5c6cbaf-png.195169

For a couple of days, Miles has been away from the guild helping out his brother and father on their travels. But unlike Tyson, Miles decided to return to Crocus, were not only the guild and his bestfriend stays, but also his magnificent couch. The couch that's been on his mind since his thoughts of returning. He walks through the south side of Crocus, leading him towards the back end of the guild. The chilling October breeze didn't effect the mage, as he walks the streets, smoking a cigarette. He kept his hands in his pockets, and his pace steady. He couldn't wait to get back and lay down, but he wasn't in that much of a rush to get there. Looking around he noticed the town throwing up there Halloween decorations, getting ready for the holiday which is 30 days away. "I'm sure the guild is doing the exact same.", He said to himself.
Approaching the guild, he felt a fairly new aura from within. It was weak, but holds strong potential. He steps inside, and heads straight towards his couch. He ignored everyone's eyes and whispers as he notices someone on his couch, the couch he literally burned his name on the back of it. Soon enough the closer he got to his couch, the more visible his aura becomes.
He stops right in front of the couch staring down at the young girl, and the small Lionel sitting on her. His aura flowed menacingly off of him as he stood over her. “Lionel, you and Kathy have leeway to relax on my couch, but the girl must go....Now.” He said calmly, blowing the smoke from his mouth. Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi

Faris and Viola Amara

8490a9ca8d215f58c6e511ea275b7d55.jpg

Fairy Tail Guild Hall
Decorating
Intera
ction
: open​

It was a beautiful autumn. Though the looming threat Dark Guilds and Cult remained in the background, life in Magnolia kept moving. Fairy Tail was no exception. In preparation for halloween, the guild had started to carve pumpkins, hang fake bats, and putting out decorations in the spirit of the event. The normalcy of the event, hopefully, could ease the tension and stress looming under the current of uneasiness.

"I'm done with the spider web!" Viola shouted, hanging in the air as her tails grabbed a hold of a wooden support on the ceiling. Spider webs made of thread could be seen in corners of the room. Sitting by the stair, Faris was working on a tattered table cloth. His hand moved in a blur as he sew a rip close and ripped open a new hole.

"Hm. Can you buy some paper garland? Black and orange should look-"

"On it!"

Faris shook his head as Viola maneuvered her way outside. Viola and Faris had been spending the day making decorations for the guild. They couldn't take a quest with the threat of Zeref' Demon Cult in the background. Instead, they used their time preparing for Halloween. They even started on their costumes already, though he was still not sure on this 'spy' idea.

"Don't forget to do grocery shopping tonight!" he shouted before she was out of sight.

Whether she pretended not to hear or really didn't hear him, Viola didn't acknowledge his shout before she disappeared down the street. Faris shook his head and returned his attention to the table cloth. Shyilia was off for a meeting. Mostr of the guild members, too, were told to stop doing quest. As a result, the guild hall had an especially rambunctious atmosphere.

He didn't hate the noise.

Mention: -

Last edited:
Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 12%~
Lucia was presently in the Lamia Scale hall getting into the festive spirit. Did such a thing apply to Halloween? Possibly. Who knew! But October and Halloween were very important due to the magical powers both seemed to hold, both for purposes of good and purposes of evil. While Lucia hadn't decided on a costume yet she did wear a pumpkin headband and a pumpkin sticker slapped onto her cheek. Festive enough eh? She went about the Guild bottle of whiskey in one hand while hanging up cobwebs in various places. "Halloween is the best! Woo!" She shouted. Of course, she liked Halloween for reasons entirely unrelated to its magica properties. Those reasons? It was one of the times of the year that it was morally acceptable to consistenly play cruel pranks on people as an adult!

Of course. She did it year round anyways. But like. She totally had a reason too now! And she'd already gotten started. Balanced above the slightly cracked open front door of the guild was a bowl. What was in it? Spiders of course. One may assume fake ones, but oh no! She had gotten real ones. And of course a fat rubber tarantula too. But. Still. As she always said, why settle for fake when you could get the real deal?​

Lexi Text.png

As Lexi started to wake up, she could barely even get a good look of the place she was in before she was greeted by an odd looking lizard, but at further inspection it could only be what others would describe as a dragon! Lexi panicked a little, however her concerns were soon put to rest as the small dragon hopped up on her lap and sat down comfortably. "Oh... heh... Y'know you're kinda cute~" It was just a little baby dragon. That was a relief! But... If there was a baby dragon here... Didn't that mean she was in a dragons nest!?!? Lexi quickly sat up panicked once again, and once again she was relieved to see she was really in a building full of people. Relaxing once again, she patted the dragon on the head, trying to calm her nerves after today's recent events. "Never thought I'd ever get this close to a dragon. You little guys aren't as scary as the stories make you out to be!" Lexi looked around trying to figure out where she was and how she got here. Last thing she remembered was a white tiger staring right at her, given a couple seconds to recollect her memory she remembered the rest without a bother. "So that tiger didn't eat me after all huh? Did he bring me here?" Lexi reached into her blazer's pocket and took out the two stones inside. Looking at them for a brief moment. Thinking to herself What's happening to me...?

Lexi had half a mind to get up and ask around the place as to how she got here, but yet she still felt a little dizzy and with the little dragon sitting on her she'd feel bad for having to move him. Lexi sighed, wondering just what she was going to do now. She's suddenly found herself in the open world with no money, no home no food and no job. Just a couple stones she grabbed before she passed out. Her train of thought had come to a halt upon the approach of a red haired man, with an incredibly menacing aura surrounding him. Just looking at him put the fear in her , not to mention his delinquent type looks, the way he talks and the smoke he blew out his mouth. Lexi stared blankly at the intimidating man. This guy's totally part of a gang!!! Lexi stood up suddenly, moving Lionel to the side in the process, hoping she didn't annoy the little guy, but right now she was more afraid of the man who towered over her. "I-I-I-I'm Sorry Mister!!!! I didn't mean to take your seat! Y-you see I just woke up here! I don't even know how I got here! H-how about you don't k-kill me and I'll be out of your hair! No problem!" Lexi went to take a step but due to her suddenly standing up just after recovering, she became dazed and stumbled onto a nearby table, dropping the stones in her hand on the floor. "Eeeek!" lexi quickly scrambled to pick them up. before returning her attention to the scary man. Laughing nervously. "N-never mind about those little pebbles! T-they're worth nothing! I just collect pretty stones that I like! Heh... Heh..." I'm totally screwed!!!

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder

Katherine Mae

Kathy watched as Miles walked in, heading right for his couch and of course, the scene was already taking a wrong turn. The S class began to walk over, watching the young girl drop her stones and then quickly grab them and try to be as calm but clearly looking nervous She's pretty bad at trying to keep her cool... "Miles..." Katherine said, ignoring the Aura that was flaring around him "It may be your couch, but this girl was just brought here... She's in no condition to deal with your fury over a couch..." her voice was soft but there was no doubt that Miles had heard her. Lifting her purple eyes up to him, she then lifted herself onto her tippy toes and flicked him on his head "There's no need for you intimidate someone who's as innocent as her..." Kathy then looked back at the girl and spoke "Dont mind him...I'm Katherine... I see you've met Lionel as well..." hopefully this young girl didnt collapse out of fright...She was already losing it as it was. Dropping her stones, fumbling over her words, as well as walking into tables. Poor thing, she was like a shy baby being exposed to strangers. Odd way to put it, but it just seemed the first thing to come to mind.

Lionel was merely watching the scene unfold. Not like he could do much in this tiny form against Miles. If he did take on his full form, he'd break the guild! That's the last thing the dragon wanted to do. But the good thing about this situation is that he had some pets from the new girl and she didnt run away in panic that he'd probably eat her as a snack. Getting up from his spot on the couch, he jumped up onto Miles and used him to get to Kathy. To which he climbed onto her shoulders and layed himself across them, receiving a pet from Kathy in greeting. He closed his eyes and proceeded to relax upon her shoulders.

The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi

Patricia C. O'Shae Wilson Hunt

It had been a while since Patty had been to Era. She found it good practice to avoid that area as the magic council tended not to trust her except on the most dire occasions. Of course, that meant when she did get summoned, things were serious. She wasn’t about to let that ruin her day, though. She’d come specially dressed up as a witch riding a pumpkin filled with gold. Despite it being Halloween, she still drew a bit of attention as she was a bit of an oddity.

Somewhere nearby a commotion was being stirred up by a few people who seemed to be terrified of something.”OH GOD ITS A GIANT! SOMEONE CALL THE MAGES ASSOCIATION! WE NEED FAIRY TAIL, OR SABERTOOTH, OR SOMEONE!!!” Yelled a very overly enthusiastic man as a giant of a man dressed like what appeared to be a bounty hunter lumbered through the crowd of trembling people, a slight growl emitting from him as their reactions seemed to annoy him ever so slightly.”I am a mage. Now please stand aside! I have a very important meeting to get to!” He ordered, getting an almost immediate reaction over everyone jumping out of his way in terror. The Giant man, as it turned out. Was Wilson Hunt. The Guild Master of Sabertooth. He didn't often go to public places if he could avoid it. Because he always got more or less the same reactions. Screams, cowering, pitchforks, and angry mobs. Luckily these people seemed just civilized enough, or cowardly enough, that they didn't attempt to chase him away. Not that they would have had much luck. Wilson certainly wasn't going to abandon today's mission. It was of the utmost importance. The recent incidence with the Zeref cultist were getting out of hand. They needed to weed out the remaining cultist, and crush their base of operations! Of course, while he was contemplating ways to defeat their foes he hadn't been paying attention to where he was going and ended up bumping into something small and floating. The giant man stopped moving surprised for a second.”Did someone toss something at me?” He asked looking around for the culprit before he looked down to find a very familiar face. Thank God this outfit also covered his face. That along with his height hid his blush perfectly from anyone who might be brave enough to try and look towards the man's face. But it didn't help with the obvious awkwardness he was giving off as his stood stiffly before the Leprechaun Guild leader of Lamia Scale.

Patty had been struggling to get through the mob of people crowding her to ask questions or get autographs until suddenly they all backed away. Patty thought it was odd, but let out a sigh of relief and was about to continue on her way before something bumped into her from behind and she nearly toppled off of her pumpkin. Catching herself and spinning around to see what had gone on. As she did so, she said, “I’m not gonna fall for that trick, gimme back my… Wilson? What are you doing here? I mean… I guess it makes sense that you’re here. I guess I have to thank you for clearing a path.”

Wilson seemed to be at a lost for words. He really wasn't sure how to react to Patty. Especially after the night things got a little...confusing.”I...uhm...well….you’re, I mean I'm…*sigh*....” Wilson closed his eyes and took a moment to compose himself.”Don’t trouble yourself with thanking me. Crowds just tend to move out of my way on their own. It's nice to see you again.” He said turning towards the direction of their destination.”Since we are both going to same way. Would you mind...uh, walking together?” He asked in a almost shy, and possibly nervous tone that did not suit the monster of a man. But when it came to these kinds of situations he wasn't quite sure how to handle himself.

Patty giggled and gave him a smile. She tried to play it cool, but in reality, she wasn’t able to hide her embarrassment entirely. She was the one who had screwed up by losing control of her transformation. Not that she minded what had happened, though. She had an urge to agree to walk together, but her mischievous spirit wouldn’t let her do so without first saying, “No, you have to walk exactly ten feet behind me.”

Suddenly the colored drainer from Wilson's face, and he looks noticeably disheartened by her words. Of course she wouldn't want to be seen with him! He was a freakish monster! No one would want to be with him. Not unless they were out of their mind. Which Patty just so happened to be the night they ended up together. They hadn't really spoken about it. But Wilson couldn't help but feel it was his fault. He took advantage of her when she wasn't herself! He deserved to be alone. Hell, he didn't even deserve the admiration and loyalty he received from his guild. He slowly began taking a few steps backwards. Until he was ten feet away."Is this better?" He called scaring a nearby cat who had been sleeping on a cardboard box, and causing it to vanish down an alleyway.

Patty’s eyes widened when she realized how she had come off. She felt bad for saying that now. “Pfft, hey, that was sarcasm, silly. Of course we totally should walk togeth… woah…” A crowd had started to converge around Patty again and she zipped straight to Wilson. “Whew. I think I like it here. Let’s go, shall we?”

Wilson stood straight as Patty revealed she was only being sarcastic, and then immediately ran to his side. A nervous drop of sweat formed on his forehead."Ah, yes...sarcasm...I knew that. Ahem, alright let's go then." He said lying about the sarcasm bit. He never understood it. Why would someone say something they didn't mean? It was confusing as all hell! Either way, Wilson was happy that she hadn't meant it. He felt a bit warmer with Patty by his side. So with her deciding to tag along he figured they best get to the meeting. He hated being late. But they should have still had plenty of time. Wilson lifted up Patty onto his shoulder, "Alright let us make haste." He said in a serious, rather grim tone. Almost like he was staring down an unstoppable force before him. Then before Patty could say anything he took off and extremely surprising speeds for someone of his size. Making sure Patty hadn't fallen off as he ran past the crowds of people, and down the halls to their destination.

Patty let out a little squeal when she was grabbed. Her first instinct was that someone was trying to steal her gold again, but she soon realized that wasn’t the case. However, before she could say anything about it, they were bursting forward at an amazing pace. Patty was used to floating around on her pot, or rather pumpkin in this case, of gold. Thus the ride caught her by surprise. She used her air magic to try and keep the gold in place, but one piece managed to slip off. Her arm shot out like a snake striking at prey and she snatched it out of the sky. She wasn’t going to lose a single piece. It wasn’t long after that before they had reached the destination. It took a moment for Patty to catch her breath and relax before she called out, “We’re here, we made it. We’re not late, are we?”

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel

Doudanuki.png

155801521611893867.png

Santi Salbatore
(Location: Fiore, Mermaid Heel's Guild. )
(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Morning. )
(Mood: Annoyed. )

(Interactions: Maradis / Sinny - Pet Racoon. )
(Currently: Fighting in a Tavern. )

. (Very long intro, I apologize.)

Intoxicated bouts of laughter continued to bathe in the Alehouse's bubbly environment, a drunken impression had marked the patron's faces in a crimson-hue as they happily guzzled down their pints! The awaited beginning of October was a time of rejoicing for many inside the old tavern, it meant that the endless sweltering days of Summer were at long last brought to a decisive finish. A soft current of cold wind caressing against Santi's scars was a solace reminder of this fact, those wretched mornings of doing physical labor underneath the unforgiving Sun as well as being drenched in his own sweat were soon to be forgotten after he'd knocked back his flagon. "Good riddance to Summer." Demanding as it would've been for a regular person to 'bake' in the hot weather for hours on end without a paycheck of some kind, Mermaid's Heel always had its own way of repaying Ned without them knowing! A devilishly perverse expression crept up his mug, unbeknownst to them he had only volunteered for this type of work so he could catch a 'sneak peek' at them through their windows, seizing a naughty glimpse of one of them being 'exposed' in their more vulnerable moments was more than enough to keep him content. Gratifying as it was having to stumble across this female guild and humbly offer his services from time to time, it was clear that his brief vacation was coming to a swift end. His appetite was now craving for another adventure, a suave vagabond like himself felt almost disheartened that he was soon to disembarking, leaving these ladies to their own devices, however, there were many fiery-hearted damsels that needed to be tamed! After all, a vigorous 'stud' such as him needed to be shared with all the attractive women that this world had to offer, granted there will always be a few that would never admit to their true feelings for him right away, nonetheless, these feisty challenges were only obstacles to soon be conquered by him as there wasn't a woman that the likes of him couldn't manage, because after all he's...

"Never Dead Ned?! Y-you're the famous 'Zombie Swordsman'!" An energetic voice sprawled out from nearby, almost making Ned leap out of his seat from the startling sound! The attention-grabbing holler had soon brought the man's focus over a scrawny-looking chap that appeared more than eager to see him. Scrunching his brow together in confusion, he was trying to figure out what this loud-mouth wanted, he didn't have any clue as to who this person was nor did he enjoy having his inner-monologue rudely interrupted, from his perspective it looked like some fool that was obsessed with him. In spite of this 'wild' fanatic of his being a slight nuisance to him, he was still pretty amused to have somebody that's familiar with his legacy approach him with such excitement in their timbre. "Oh? You've heard of me?" Casting his view over to the admirer, Ned's tone soon submerged itself in a sense of overwhelming vanity as he basked in the person's attention. "Who hasn't?! You're a legend! Is it true that you're unkillable? How? Are you like some kind of God? Oh-oh, an Angel? I-is that.. Sinny? Your pet raccoon?!" Popping up from underneath the table Ned was sitting at was a pair of wiggling ears and a sly fluffy face that belonged to an adorable Tanuki that was gripping the rim of a coffee mug with its fangs, its curious eyes quickly drifted to the nosey enthusiast after having its name mentioned, an odd 'chattering' noise eventually departed from its throat as it hastily dived back in-between his owner's chair. "First of all it's a Tanuki. Secondly, mind telling me why you're here?" Santi's patience was running thin, he didn't care all too much about 'fangirling' over someone but when it involved some hyperactive dude instead of some wickedly hot dame?

Not so much! "Um, if it's okay... Can you tell the awesome story of how you got to be immortal?!" Bouncing up and down with energy in their words, Ned couldn't help but chuckle after noticing the man's obvious anticipation for this story of his. "Ah, you wanna hear about my life eh? Exciting as it is, I gotta keep it quick! The mistresses are waiting." He proudly adjusting himself out of his chair, ending his theatrical movements by heavily pressing his boot onto his seating and striking a captivating pose that got the attention of all of those around him. At this point, many of the tavern's customers could practically see Ned's nose sticking straight up in the air as he took the opportunity to boast while rattling off about his own life story, achievements, and how he was forever changed by an alluring Demonness! His contemptuous behavior was slightly appalling, surprisingly his story was interesting enough to keep a quarter of the bar entertained as he gladly spoke about his exciting life. "So here I am, a somewhat guildless swordsman living the life here in this fine town! Drinkin' away the problems that worry simple folk and surrounding myself in beautiful damsels, how could it get better than this? Y'know i-" Suddenly just as he was about to wrap up his lively tales of wonderment and women 'woo-ing', a strident succession of crashing sounds had caught the messy-haired swordsman off-guard, from the corner of his eye he was able to perceive one of the cute bar maidens with a not so 'cute' look of dread on their face. "Bitch, you spilled that drink all over my new clothes! Do you know how expensive this shirt was?!" Just a few feet beyond the small mistress was a very scruffy, antagonistic individual whose outfit was completely soaked in alcohol after she'd bumped into the very broad man, which also explained the several shattered glasses that were spilled onto the floor after the mishap. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean too.. It was just an accident I swear!"

As the man's words thickened with rage, it was apparent that the girl was completely terrified of this ugly piece of work! Wasn't all too shocking, Ned was able to see him and a handful of stooges walk in not too long ago, they didn't exactly exude a friendly aroma, it smelt more like shit than anything. This whole scene was pathetic, a burly man that's backed up by his cowardly friends just to harass a woman, it was a disgusting display that needed to be stopped at once. "Here we go again." Letting out a gruff huff, Santi lazily rolled his eyes as he decided to confront the band of jackasses that were starting to ruin his day, there'd been about four of them and all of'em were now staring at Ned as he carelessly approached them, using his weapon's hilt as a convenient rest as he stepped up to the stereotype bad-guy boss who was now looking at Ned with utter disdain. "Get out of 'ere miss, I handle this nonsense." Shooing away the bar-maiden with his hand, Ned zipped his focus back up to the beastly-sized figure who was now towering a good two feet over him as he had gotten closer. "Listen fella, your body-odor is a major turn off for the ladies, another thing too. I'd like to avoid the cliche bar-fight scene alright? So how's 'bout we all make amends and sing kumbaya?"

42f158ae8cc72cf6f154aa9d059f9143--medium.jpg

It must've been his bad phrasing but as he ended his remark he was introduced with a familiar acquaintance, at a moment's notice the man in front of him had twirled out a dagger from the side of hip before impolitely sticking it into Ned's abdomen. Perhaps it was the six-inch tanto being driven through his gut but he had a sneaking suspicion that this person did not like him very much! "Seriously? Completely uncalled for." Almost like a very disappointed father, Ned only sighed in disbelief as he nonchalantly examined the weapon sticking out from his stomach. This might've been a daily routine for Ned but for the customers? It didn't take long for them to start busting out into a complete panic, terrified gasps and screams resonated throughout the room, rapidly consuming the once joyful environment and transforming it into pandemonium.

"Looks like this was unavoidable, let's just get this whole fight thing out of the way..."

Last edited:
aed892ffb2e7ea4cd6961e2d1283869fd5c6cbaf-png.195169

Miles remained silent as he stood there watching Lexi go through her little panic episode, she was young, innocent, and obviously scared. Miles continued to stand over her, smoking, and reading her aura. From what he could see, he knew that the girl's magical power had only recently awaken, hence her dizziness. He then senses a strong familiar aura, approaching from behind him. He turns towards the source, seeing his good friend Katherine Mae walking right over towards them. Miles let out a sigh realizing that she may be coming over just to telling him about scaring the girl, and flick him on his head. As Katherine walks up to Miles, everything played out exactly how he thought it would. She told him about himself, and how he was wrong for scaring the young girl over his couch, then proceeded to flick him on his head. He let out a sigh as his aura slowly faded away. He then puts out his cigarette in the ash tray in the table, before taking his seat on the couch. Before doing or saying anything else, Miles pulls another cigarette out from his jacket pocket, sticks it in his mouth and lights it with his aura. He looks over at the girl, then towards Katherine, then right back to the girl releasing yet another sigh. At that moment, Miles realized that this girl may become his responsibility. He hoped that it didn't, but knowing how things usually go in this guild, he'll be forced to do it against his will. "I'm Miles" He said tilting his head back showing off his red guild mark on the right side of his neck. Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi

Interaction: Open

Chuya Hikari was busy setting decorations up for the Halloween festival, a job she was given by their beautiful guild leader, Viera Xel.
It was a job that a B ranked sword mage could be capable of doing, especially if she was a new recruit. Chuya However had a few issues with one crate of goodies for decorations, which was full of realistic looking skulls. They certainly looked real enough from the dried up paint, resembling blood, but then again when she picked one up, it's jaw fell off, causing her to scream in terror. She dropped the skull and went to the washroom to clear her eyes.

She must have been seeing things. Of course it would be the case, except she wasn't dreaming. She made sure of it by pinching herself on the cheek. Perhaps it was just a sleep related hallucination, which Chuya would clear her eyes of sleep with the cold water, before looking at the mirror. She jumped back from the image of a spiky shadow figure in place of her reflection.

"En Garde!" Chuya said, drawing a sword from her waist, the Earth Sword, as she swung at the shadow... And the mirror shattered into many pieces, and if that wasn't enough problems, dust was all over the bathroom now. She started panicking, picking up the glass shards, and trying to get her mess cleaned before the guild master returned. Boy did she cause some trouble.

Mentons: Xel Xel

Horus
The loud, chaotic, uncoordinated sound of people talking filled Horus's ears. Hundreds of conversations going on at the same time, bargaining, arguing if your ears were strong enough you could even single out specific voices and conversations. A wife arguing with her husband over what kind of onions to use for Beer Stew, another one being a merchant trying to convince his customers to buy an enchanted robe (which was obviously fake), the list went on and on. It was October, the summer having swiftly ended and ushering a new age of falling leaves and dropping temperatures. Decorations for some sort of Satanic tribute littered houses and streets. Ironic, those decorations slightly matched the very decorations he'd seen DevilTail use. And yet they called him a monster... Well, they were right to call him that, but still. As for what a monster such as himself, 6 foot plus, a muscular monstrosity, the man known for just how many scars he's gained over the years, was doing in an open public place such as the Hargeon Market...

Well, he was buying Fruit.

"Could I get a Mango?" He asked the merchant in front of him. The merchant didn't give him an answer nor did he react, but he simply watched him with shocked and confused eyes. This was how it was every time he went out of Magnolia. In Magnolia people were used to his size, especially since there was another man even taller than him who lived in the area. But out of town, everyone looked at him as if he was alien in his approach. He'd even been arrested a few times because people thought he was some sort of Dark Guild abomination. Funnily enough well, once again, they weren't wrong. Horus himself wouldn't leave Magnolia normally, buuuuut, Hargeon produced the best Mangos in their area. And he only wanted the best. "I said... Could I get a Mango?" He said again. "Ah, r-right." He reached forward and gathered about 6 mangos, then placed them into a brown sack and handed them to Horus. Horus in return paid him, dropping a few golden coins onto the counter. "Thanks." He threw the sack over his shoulder and continued to move onward. That was his last stop, next was to return back to the guild. Horus originally wasn't planning on going to the Market, he'd just finished a mission to help a squad of Rune Knights, (although their reactions to seeing him were... less than favorable) and would have just went back then. But he'd taken a few notes from Akagi, one of those was "Don't come back empty-handed", if he wanted to the guild to warm up to him, he should bring gifts and things back from his trips. And the only gift he had from that mission was the head of a Giant Bore. But he doubted anyone other than Akagi would appreciate something like that.

Horus continued his voyage, heading through thickly wooded areas and forested grounds. This was he normal way of travel, seeing as every time he took the public route he had... problems, and the last time he tried to jump from another town to Magnolia he was arrested because the Council thought he was trying to attack the town. It didn't take long for Horus to make his way back to Magnolia, and there he saw something... Odd. There were dozens of Rune Knights posted all around the town, he didn't have to even see them to tell. He could feel their magic potency from where he was alone, they weren't hostile but they were on guard. The deeper he got into Magnolia the more of them there were, none of them moving or acting, but just standing there. He'd initially thought that they were positioned there to arrest him again, wouldn't be the first time, but if that was the case he'd have been intercepted a while ago. And when he pasted the knights, they'd only give him a side-eyed glance instead of the normal glare. He hadn't been gone for that long had he? The mission itself had only taken about a day, but it'd taken 3 days to get there and 3 days back, only because he walked the distance instead of taking the train. Whatever was happening was however selected to Magnolia only, since he hadn't seen anything like this in Hargeon. It was probably a meeting with some fancy people, probably a royal gathering or some magic council meeting. Whatever it was, it didn't matter much to him. He'd just ask Wilson once he got back-

Horus raised his hand quickly and intercepted a man as he flew out of a tavern. It'd stopped his train of thought, but it was better than just letting him crash. "Hey, you alright?" he looked down at the man, but he wasn't able to respond. He had blood trickling down his skin and bruises all over his body. Once he looked back at the tavern, he was able to recognize the flickering of lights and the sounds of something breaking. "Ah yah poor bastard." He grinned. Horus tied the sack of mangos around his waist, walked up to the tavern door, and then threw the man back through the doors. He crashed through tables and slammed back against the wall of the Tavern, and following slowly behind him was Horus. "Well aint that a bitch... I just meant to toss em."
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

tumblr_no6f4qQjrk1r0bsjlo1_500.jpg

POUR ME WHAT YOU HAVE.

liquor, money or honor, i'll never beg for it. whatever
you're holding in your hands, i have no desire.

Magnolia was such a.... Strange place. For Bores this was the first time she'd ever seen the outside world, it was the first time she'd ever seen leaves that weren't an illusion, or felt a chill breeze that wasnt the spell of another ice mage. Experiencing all this, the sounds, the smells, everything was just amazing! Being in this new world not only made her happy, it made her feel... feell.. free! She was free. Free to do whatever she wanted, free to make friends, free to find love, no more of the church bullshit. No more excercises, fights, no more... Pain. She could remember everything so vividly, no doubt seeing as she'd only escaped her captors about a week ago, all the torture, the enndurance excercises. So much so that to this day things that would cause normal people tremendous amounts of pain would be more so aggrivating to her than anything else. Her nerves and body had been subjected to such horrors that sometimes she questioned if she still counted as human. But all of that, it was behind her now. She no longer had to worry or be scared, because she was no longer under them!

[/font]

mentions | Free (Someone bump into her?)
mood | Happy
location | magnolia

MAGNOLIA WAS SUCH A.... STRANGE PLACE. FOR BORES THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE'D EVER SEEN THE OUTSIDE WORLD, IT WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE'D EVER SEEN LEAVES THAT WEREN'T AN ILLUSION, OR FELT A CHILL BREEZE THAT WASNT THE SPELL OF ANOTHER ICE MAGE. EXPERIENCING ALL THIS, THE SOUNDS, THE SMELLS, EVERYTHING WAS JUST AMAZING! BEING IN THIS NEW WORLD NOT ONLY MADE HER HAPPY, IT MADE HER FEEL... FEELL.. FREE! SHE WAS FREE. FREE TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTED, FREE TO MAKE FRIENDS, FREE TO FIND LOVE, NO MORE OF THE CHURCH BULLSHIT. NO MORE EXCERCISES, FIGHTS, NO MORE... PAIN. SHE COULD REMEMBER EVERYTHING SO VIVIDLY, NO DOUBT SEEING AS SHE'D ONLY ESCAPED HER CAPTORS ABOUT A WEEK AGO, ALL THE TORTURE, THE ENNDURANCE EXCERCISES. SO MUCH SO THAT TO THIS DAY THINGS THAT WOULD CAUSE NORMAL PEOPLE TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS OF PAIN WOULD BE MORE SO AGGRIVATING TO HER THAN ANYTHING ELSE. HER NERVES AND BODY HAD BEEN SUBJECTED TO SUCH HORRORS THAT SOMETIMES SHE QUESTIONED IF SHE STILL COUNTED AS HUMAN. BUT ALL OF THAT, IT WAS BEHIND HER NOW. SHE NO LONGER HAD TO WORRY OR BE SCARED, BECAUSE SHE WAS NO LONGER UNDER THEM!

Last edited:
Well before Rayleigh could deal with the thieves a man had appeared.
He seemed to have black hair and wear glasses. A clone appeared behind the one who held the basket and grabbed him pressing its sword against his neck. One of the others tried to shoot a ball of fire at the clone but Rayleigh was already behind him, sending him flying in a gust of wind and feathers.
The third and final one had only a moment to process before she was in front of him. She swiftly kicked him and he fell against the wall of the alleyway.
“Wait you’re sparrow! The one who goes around slaying Dark Wizards.”

“So I am” She said in a gruff voice as she walked up to him and knocked him out with a strike of the hilt of her sword to his head.

She glanced at the man who jumped in and helped her
“I appreciate the help but I could’ve handled it. I’m also a man. Not a lady.”

There was no way he should’ve been able to tell she was female. She distorted her own voice to sound like a man and even wore baggy clothing to obscure her physique.
Jackaboi Jackaboi

Aedon Strom
The Ace of Fairy Tail

A tall shadow trailed through an alleyway of magnolia, moving past a young kid who turned and gasped in awe. The shadow belonged to a towering figure, shrouded in an heir of mystery with his trench coat and fedora. The man gave a cool grin to the kid before continuing on. The fedora he wore was something of an icon, as it signified he was Aedon Strom, a famous S-class energy-make mage from Fairy Tail. So famous that he'd usually end up plastered all over the pages of Sorcerer Weekly whenever he surfaced. This happened to be one of those times.

Almost three months had past since Aedon had last been at the Fairy Tail guild hall. He had been busy on a high priority mission that required a good deal of undercover work. Aedon preferred the sort of high stakes jobs that he could take on by himself. Something that no one else would think to tag along with him on. Having to worry about his allies being around him just stressed him out. However, he'd had to put a swift end to his mission when he received a message from the Guild Master of Fairy Tail. It seemed something urgent was going on and there was a possibility of a conflict with dark mages. As of yet, nothing had happened, though.

As he made his way to the doors of the Fairy Tail guild hall, Aedon took a deep breath before throwing the doors open to see just who all was inside. He wondered how many familiar faces he'd see, and if there were any newbies hanging around. His eyes pierced through the guild hall from under the brim of his fedora as he scanned the room. Then he called out, "Alright, no more screwin' around. If you thought you guys could get into all sorts of trouble while the master's away in Era, think again. She called a babysitter."

Lexi Text.png
Pleasedon'tkillme pleasdon'tkillme pleasedon'tkillme... Lexi repeated those words in her head all the while she wore a very unconvincing smile on her features. Although just in the nick of time she was saved by a girl he didn't seem that much taller than herself. But despite that she just casually walked up to the man and scolded him before flicking his forehead. Lexi just stared confused as the man backed down without with no issue and sat on his now empty couch. The purple haired girl approached and tried to reassure the scared girl. The girl soon introduced herself as Katherine before giving Lexi the little dragon's name too. "L-Lionel...? So that dragon's yours? Wow! I never knew they could be so friendly!" Lexi was quick to calm down thanks to Katherine's soft and soothing voice. Watching Lionel crawing up onto Katherine's shoulders. "And not to mention adorable!" Lexi was getting distracted as usual. She still had to find out just where she was, but her question was soon answered as the thugish man spoke up and introduced himself as Miles, before showing her a sigil on his neck. "Huh? T-that mark... Y.... YOU'RE A MAGE OF SABERTOOTH!?" She couldn't believe what she was seeing, Lexi was the biggest fan of Sabertooth for as long as she'd heard stories about them. About how they were the only guild to stand toe to toe with Fairy Tail themselves and keep that rivalry active for so long. Lexi looked around in excitement, noticing Katherine had the same mark on her right shoulder blade and pretty much everyone else present in the building had one too. Not only did she meet a Sabertooth Mage, but she was also standing in very guild hall too! Lexi was almost bursting with excitement and making a poor job of hiding it. "I've heard so many amazing things about you guys! Like how a hundred years ago Sabertooth worked with the other guilds to take down the greatest threat in all of Fiore! Not to mention how PRESTIGIOUS this place is! I'm sure your master trains you guys hard to be this COOL!" However, hearing herself saying that last part made her realise something. "Wait... Those animals that appeared.... If I summoned them... Doesn't that make me a mage...?" Lexi muttered under her breath, along with ideas popping into her head. "Hey... Just out of curiosity, how would someone go about joining? OH! Sorry, forgot to say my name too! Hehe... I’m Alexa! Alexa Caiheart! But everyone calls me Lexi instead!" Lexi asked her question hesitantly, scared in case she was overstepping her boundaries.

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Katherine Mae
Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

Kathy knew she succeeded in calming Miles down as he took a seat on his couch and lit another smoke. That was a habit that wasnt healthy for him but he kept doing it anyway. As the girl in front of her spoke about Lionel, the mage couldnt help but feel proud about her pet being quite friendly with her. "Thank you..." she said softly in reply to her compliments before she suddenly freaked out about them being part of the Sabertooth guild. Wow this girl may have been a diehard fan from the sounds of it. However, when she asked about joining the guild out of curiosity, Katherine couldnt stop a soft sigh from coming from her lips "You're tested based on your skills by our Guild master...But he does it... In a different and unique way..." she admitted. Letting this girl know what kind of test it was, was already going to be too much information and it'd probably scare her away if she tried to join. "You could always talk to our Master when he returns from his trip... I'm sure he could arrange a day and time to test you before you join..." Kathy also thought that maybe she should tell the young one her rank, but maybe not because it could sound prideful and Kath was nothing like that to any extent.

It was nice to know what this dark-haired girl's name was. Lexi, a cute name. A perfect fit actually cause she was pretty cute and silly in her own way. Exhibit A would be the sudden outburst of fangirliness towards the Sabertooth guild. Exhibit B would be her panic while worried to death over someone being intimidating. Hopefully if she hung around long enough, she would see there was nothing to worry about, other than the anger from Miles but even then, Miles wasnt a big asshole. "Also if you ever get lost on what I'm saying...you can ask for me to speak up...I usually have to because my voice is quite soft..."

Christina Trost

Christina decided it was a good idea to get a job done today. Which would explain her absence from the guild hall. It was beginning to become Halloween, the time of spooks, treats, and celebration while wearing costumes and having parties. Cant forget those decorations either! No doubt that some people were probably decorating the guild hall to seem "Spooky" and festive to match the city. Speaking of, Christina really needed a costume but she wasnt sure which she wanted to even get. She could be something silly like a Witch, or a clown, or even a cat cause why not? Hell, maybe she'll be a vampire, that'd be cute. And she wouldnt have to take off her blindfold to put makeup on! The mage reached her hand over to her pouch on her side which held all of her jewel and pulled it off the hook I could buy something now and have it for later... No... I can wait. It's not a big deal. I'm not too worried about it yet. with that thought in her head, she placed her pouch back and made her way towards her guild hall, taking a deep breath as she thought about how her brother was going to miss out on more holidays. She wished that she could have him back in her grasp, being the best sibling duo in the guild. But that would never happen since he was dead. Depressing to think about, though Christina couldnt help that. He was her other half and now she was the only one.

While deep in her thoughts, she easily moved through people, making sure she hadnt walked into anyone on accident. Chris wasnt very clumsy or a klutz, she had plenty of practice with maneuvers and definitely plenty of time in her heels. Most people wouldn't recommend working in heels but she did perfectly fine and had quite the balance. Her combat style was also quite unique in itself.

@ anyone in the city where LS is​

Shyilia and Head Mage VarnasLocation: Era, Magic Council Meeting Room

Shyilia smiled sweetly as Viera arrived. She had heard a lot about her, she had to admit the rumors surrounding her beauty were more than true. She was absolutely gorgeous! She looked down at herself and frowned a little. She was pretty far from sexy, at-least she had cute going for her. And a decent figure she supposed. As he was addressed Varnas nodded, "Indeed I did. I hope it's news that everyone will find good. And no need to worry, please make yourself comfortable." He replied. Not neccessarily good to know that there were two quite strong compounds they'd found presently operating, but good to know that they'd have a chance at dealing a precise and heavy blow.

Both himself and Shyilia looked to Patty and Wilson as they entered. As always, it was an intimidating sight to behold as the mountain of a man entered the room. Intimidating in size only, at-least as far as Varnas was concerned. Shyilia smiled sweetly and waved, "Hi! You're not late." She spoke, her excitement mostly directed at Wilson. Varnas chuckled a bit and Shyilia shrank into it her seat, it seemed Wilson and Shyilia were acquainted. He was sure it was on their files somewhere but he hadn't read them personally. He cleared his throat soon enough to garner silence before passing two sets of folders to each of the four Guild Masters.

"As you all know the Cult of Zeref has been a rising issue for quite some time now, lately things have become worse and worse. We aren't sure what they have planned though we're quite sure it's something big, something that must be stopped before Halloween." He began, his tone more strict and serious than before. He heaved a weary sigh. "I fear the worst if they aren't stopped. We do not yet know what they're even capable of, though our intel suggests their leaders and more senior members are extremely powerful." He continued. "More to the point I called you four here for a bit of, depending on how you look at it, good news." He spoke, a slight smile forming on his face as he gestured towards the folders, of which Shyilia was quick to open hers.

"Our scouts have gathered intel on two compounds of theirs. One in the large forests near Magnolia and the other deep in the mountains behind Crocus. Both locations are heavily guarded, though due to the more open area it seems the compound in Magnolia's forests is more heavily guarded." He then paused briefly, expression growing grim. "The scout who delievered information from there barely escaped with their life, we're unsure what magics they possess but it seems they were stricken with some form of intense curse. Thus far it seems to extremely weaken healing magics and delay the healing of wounds, overall from what I gather it's temporary. With any luck they'll pull through." Shyilia of course frowned at this too, a little scared as well. Not for herself, but, for her guild members. She knew that Varnas was going to want them to send their people out to take out the compounds. She had confidence however her guild members were stronger than some simple scout!

Varnas gave everyone a few minutes to process the information before continuing. "As there's two locations and we have no idea what we're up against, I'd prefer you four work together in teams of two. It's up to yourselves how you work this out. I trust you will get the job done either way. " Varnas was aware these four guilds weren't the only in existence, however they were the strongest, and he knew they could be trusted. The only thing they knew about the Cult was that they had pretty powerful members, though how many actual strong contenders they had as opposed to mere fodder was anyones' guess.

This was a lot to take in for Shyilia. Sure she had been in Fairy Tail a long time before becoming Guild Master. But still. She wasn't at all sure how things would work out. She was clearly conflicted and not really ready for such a thing, not on her own. Thus she turned to Viera. "I-I um...I know you don't know me that well or anything. But...I was hoping...you would be willing to partner with me for this?" She asked. "I heard some about you. How you're supposed to be realy smart. I...I could really use the help. I've barely been Guild Master for a month now. I don't want to disappoint anyone..." She said, really hoping she'd say yes.
Xel Xel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Doudanuki.png

155801521611893867.png

Santi Salbatore
(Location: Kingdom of Fiore , Some Tavern. )
(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Morning. )
(Mood: Aggressive. )

(Interactions: Maradis, Sinny - Pet Racoon, Horus )
(Currently: Trying to attack Horus )

Altercations like these could've been avoided if it weren't for his chivalrous attitude that lands him in these types of situations! Nevertheless, the former reluctance to get physical with these grotesque brutes was now overshadowed by the 'living dead' man's clear discomfort at having a sharpened dirk buried in his side. After having tried being more than courteous with these no good scoundrels, it was evident that Ned was starting to get reasonably irritated with them. Exhausting all his patience with the buffoon in front of him, Ned made sure that he adequately showed this troublemaker the utmost error of his ways subsequent to 'railing' the stocky figure in the center of his face, all while using the bottom of his boot to forcibly deliver this painful message! It must've come as a real 'surprise' to these just as dimwitted goons as they helplessly watched their 'idol' plummet head first through a set of oak floorboards, an almost thunderous 'boom' had spewed amidst the room, as well as a few pulverized pieces of wood that dispersed out from the unsightly floor.

"Sincerest apologies 'bout the recent passin' of your uh, pal here! But hey, look at the bright side though, at least he's already halfway buried, guess I saved you all the trouble of buying a coffin." Pitiful blubbering toted the unconscious man's groans as Ned politely removed his foot off the back of their head, eventually stepping back and soon scoffing at the rest of the goons who were now readily preparing to attack him. "Now that we've all been properly introduced to one another, how's about we all have one big group-hug to relive some of that built-up tension?!" Humorous as this sarcastic comment sounded to him, it was shown to not be all that popular with the injured man's compadres seeing how they were charging at him one by one, from his own point of view it was like a big ol' conga line of dumbasses all wanting to get a flavourful taste of his boot, (un)fortunately for them it was only just an appetizer used for the main course! "No hugs? Well shucks, you've all just made me rightfully irked, bartender cue the kickass upbeat 80's music!"

Once the mysterious background music brought about its 'symphony' of sound throughout the fine establishment, the nasty bar-brawl conveniently went underway. One of the men aggressively broke off from the remaining trio to engage Ned with a ferocious blow to his cheek. Except, instead of gracing his disheveled knuckles with the unparalleled handsomeness that was Ned's face, the burly wreck of a brain had unintentionally rammed his unprepared fist into a receipt spike-stick that Salbatore had slyly yanked from the pub's serving table, only to use it against him. "Man, I gotta hand it to you, it takes balls doing something crazy like that!" Shrill screams howled out from the foe after having his hand 'shiskebabed', these panicked shrieks were hastily put to rest after Ned had violently flung the adversary jaw-first into the counter behind him, leaving the swordsman with a small surplus of two dimwits. Maybe it was the heavy gloating but somehow one of them had managed to grab a firm hold of Ned by his throat before sending him soaring across the tap house like a 'majestic' eagle. Disappointing as it sounds, Ned sadly didn't sprout a pair of feathery bird wings and his exciting flight was quickly interrupted by a squishy 'slap' that suddenly followed his crash landing. With a dazed murmur leaving his lips he popped out from what felt like a soothing nest of pillows that had broken his fall, a terrified woman's scream had proven him wrong however. "You damn pervert!" A swift but devastating kick was delivered in the 'naderonis' after getting a face full of the customer's breasts. "Totally freaking worth it."

His horrendous pain was effectively canceled once he noticed the same bastard from earlier trying to punt him like a football, yet to their dreadful amazement Ned's pet tanuki 'Sinny' had crawled up his owner's back and dramatically lept to the man's face, eagerly clawing away at it like a scratching post. "OH DEAR GOD! GET IT OFF ME, IT'S CLAWING MY EYEBALLS!" Waves of relief crashed inside Ned's body as he got up from his lapse of composure, as the man still cried out with the uncanny 'chickering' of a very angry Tanuki following it. It was only inevitable for the last fool to make an attempt to avenge his fallen buddies by vaulting at Ned with all their might, valiant as this looked their efforts were wasted once Ned had knocked the metal hilt of his weapon into their uncovered groin! "Oooof!" It was believed that his three generations of children would never be the same by those who had witnessed the shocking blow, luckily they didn't have to worry about it too much as he was knocked out by a mighty headbutt from Ned, making the poor scoundrel of a human-being get effortlessly pitched through the exit of the Tavern! "Guess that ends that." Slapping his hands together in a prideful gesture, Santi arrived back at his seat and relaxed his heels back up onto his table. He would've let out a heartening 'sigh' at a job well done but there'd been something that made him feel unrelaxed, an incredibly sinister presence that lingered closeby was beginning to curl up his stomach in a fit of sickness! This twisted miasma invading his nostrils was unmistakable, a shifting glare had brought his focus to an eerie female waitress that soon made herself known as she sat beside him. "Dumpling, you seriously gotta stop scaring me like that... You're gonna give me a heart attack one of these days!" None other than the Demonness Maradis had arrived, cleverly dressed in a waitress's clothing that made her easily blend in with the likes of the rest. "Where's the fun without a little scare once and a while?"

tumblr_osikmo9Oef1wn2zwvo6_500.jpg

> "Seems like you've been having all sorts of fun."
Maradis playfully said, gesturing back a wind at Ned.

> "As is my life, thanks to you 'muffin'."
Ned teasingly replied.

> "Yes.. Thanks to me! Have you forgotten our deal?"
Vexation lingered in Mardis's tone as she retorted back.

> "O-of course not, how could I?
His voice became concerned, Ned was clearly nervous.

> "Interesting, yet here you are without a guild master under your arm. "
Maradis was starting to get upset, his reassurance was but sweet nothings to her.

> "Why are you so interested in my love life?"
He didn't understand why she was so obsessed, why did his relationships mean anything to her?

> "My motives are none of your concern! You have been slacking and I'm not very impressed."
Anger spilled out from the Demon's throat, a volcano of rage erupting from her lungs as she spoke.

> "Listen i've been trying It's ju-"
Fumbling over his words, Ned tried his best to reason with Maradis.

> "Trying, not doing... Once again you've left me empty-handed, was my gift perhaps a mistake?"
Not having any of his ridiculous excuses, Maradis could only remind him of who had the upper hand.

> "Not at all, please just give me another year."
Pleading with her was his only hope, all he needed was more time.

> "Six months, this is your last chance... Do realize that your life hangs in the balance."
She didn't know whether or not to be ashamed of giving into a 'human's demands, on the bright side it did
make things more interesting.

> "I-I understand Maradis..."
Defeated in his voice, Ned hung his head as he responded.

> "Splendid..."
Maradis couldn't wait for the fun to begin.
Her basilisk-looking eyes pierced straight through his soul like an arrow, it was like staring into the windows of Hell itself whenever he made eye contact with her. Being around this 'woman' was like a continuous near-death experience, Ned had met a lot of powerful women in his past travels but none as terrifying as this. Even with these regeneration powers he had, Maradis was more than capable of killing him and he knew this. "I'm happy that we understand each other Ned! By the way, I think you have a playmate coming to visit." It was almost like clockwork, after the woman's response his attention had been captured by one of the previous men from earlier being swung back into the tavern like a ragdoll, their body flopped like a fish out of water as he smashed through most of the furniture before hitting the back of the bar's wall with an aching 'thud'. "Well, this is definitely new..." Apparently, these thugs were chock-full of tricks! Horus's arrival was an interesting one at that, never has Ned seen such an intimidating stranger. Scars marked their face like travel ways on a map, they gave the impression of a living monster as their behemoth frame stomped its way into the tavern. "So, this is their actual 'leader' eh? Now i'm impressed." With confidence in his excited remark, Ned rushed up from his seat and approached Horus with a careless stride in his step. "Guessing that you're here to attack me? I'm kinda running out of time here so i'll spare you the trouble and just do away with you right now!" Believing this man just to be a simple step up from the regular misfits, Ned didn't expect much of a challenge when he decided to fling his clenched fist in Horus's direction.

By far one of the biggest mistakes he's made to date.
Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back