• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Elizabeth Redd
E32E08CA-E1E8-4D76-BE5A-AA88DED616C3.jpeg ”Oh, well I would say it’s good to see you too Miles. But you look an absolute state as always, and I’m sure you still do nothing but sit your skinny little ass on that manky couch of yours.” Eliza scoffed in response to her cousins not so warm welcome. A smirk formed on the mages face as she continued without a pause. “Never forget that it was you who wrote to me asking for my swift return, no doubt you missed me very much. Can’t say I missed you though, cuz.” Eliza sent a playful wink towards her older cousin as the smirk upon her face stayed ever present, plastered onto her porcelain skin akin to a poster on a wall. Her attention then turned to Master Wilson, yet before Eliza could even begin to interact with the Sabertooth Guild Master a flash of lightning struck her and seemingly launched her into the air at full throttle as though she were a missile. “WHA- TYSONNNNNNNNN!!!!” She yelled, her voice filled with anger and her tone similar to an explosion as it filled the very atmosphere with a booming presence.

Eliza’s lithe frame seemingly danced with the wind as she spun around with calculated and precise movements. After numerous twirls and turns she kicked her right foot behind her and triggered a booming explosion, the force ultimately sent her flying down back towards the ground with the force of a bullet. “Strengthening Magic: All Attributes Up”. As soon as those words left the girls mouth, her entire body became encased in a red aura as she shot down towards the ground with the same speed Tyson flew towards her with, yet with much greater strength behind her. Upon landing, Eliza outstretched her palm and slammed it onto the ground, cracking the very earth and causing a small crater. The shockwave that followed brought up a large yet temporary gust of wind, to which the Redds lengthy crimson locks danced and flowed about gracefully. Dusting herself off, Eliza shot Tyson a temporary glare moment before she burst into a state of uncontrollable laughter. “At least you’re not a boring fart like Miles over there! He’s too busy shacking up with Little Miss Mae!” Her comment was laced with an uncaring and somewhat sarcastic tone to her voice, however those that knew Eliza knew she was just blunt and hadn’t a care in the world about what she was actually saying.

As Wilson explained the nature of the Sabertooth Entrance Examinations, Eliza stood and listened to her guild master contently and upon him announcing that she could be a hunter if she wished, Eliza shook her head. “I think I’ll sit this round out this time, boss. If I’m honest, the group we have this year look even weaker than the last.” Eliza crossed her arms, brow furrowing at the site of the Sabertooth hopefully before her finger outstretched and was pointed towards Lexi. “She looks more suited than all of them, and she’s a little girl! My moneys on her.” The Redd smiled towards Lexi with a kind and toothy grin. Truthfully, whilst Eliza really did believe that this little girl was more suited for Sabertooth than any of the other recruits, she also found her INCREDIBLY cute. Not that you’d ever get that fact out of the girl, though.

Her attention turned to Mera Fenway shortly afterwards, and Eliza must’ve looked insane as she flickered from person to person, rushing towards each one like a madwoman as she spoke. “Ah Mera! Must’ve been awful whilst I was away!” Eliza’s hands found themselves across her hips as she continued on yet with a much louder and more aggressive tone of voice. “I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE THAT YOUR CREW ARE A BUNCH OF USELESS MEATSACKS THAT SCREAM WHEN YOU THROW THEM OVERBOARD. LIKE, REALLY? DO YOU PAY THEM TO SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE LITTLE BITCHES OR SOMETHING?” She burst into laughter. “But, it’s fun showing them what’s what even now. So, I’ve decided that I’ll go with you for these challenges. I think I’ll need a few beers since I have to watch this tragic mess of an exam unfold. Maybe if I stick with you, I’ll be able to fight something” And with that, Eliza blasted off into the air and up onto the decks of the Sirens Song. Pouring herself a drink, she sat at the bar next to Mera and began to drink.

There was nothing like drinking a nice cold beer with the beautiful view of shambolic disaster off in the distance. Oh these exams, would anybody ever actually pass them?

Eliza hoped these new recruits would prove her wrong, she wasn’t hopeful though.

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester simj26 simj26 Jackaboi Jackaboi Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @SABERTOOTHGUILD​

Last edited:
Jane Dorian
Tags: (Open)
The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 simj26 simj26 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sabertooth Sabertooth

NJXD3M0.png

A series of slow methodic steps can be heard approaching the rear of the guild along with the occasional turning of a paper and pop of some sort of bubble, gradually becoming louder before the form of a short blonde woman comes into view through the shadows of the trees. The most striking feature, however, is the pale white skin marked with an intricate pattern of crimson veins flowing around it on the areas that are visible, the second most being black pit like eyes that seems to support sapphire eyes. Clad in dark fashions she gives off a somewhat delinquency vibe with their styling but never the less here she was approaching the current highest ranked guild on the continent with a casual gait.

Not looking up from her book she finally takes a long breath and speaks slowly with a cut-glass accent "I am most certain security detail may be an idea, otherwise, just anyone could walk in" the tone making it difficult to tell if such was merely a statement or humour based on her own arrival to the grounds and taking a place amongst the other recruits, taking one of the Bandannas for a moment and looking at it with some thought. So a simple test to protect an item while surviving, the later was not an issue for herself, the former would require effort or perhaps a calling of the bluff held within the statement. The mention of survival and making it out alive may have disturbed the others but simple logic would dictate they would at most be very badly beaten and not actually killed, the status as a legal guild would be lost should they be discovered to have killed innocent civilians with excessive force, which is what would be until joining an official guild. This led to the obvious conclusion that they would be unwilling to kill, which held one clear path to victory for herself with a calculated gamble.

Putting the book away for a moment the girl looks to the other recruits "I wonder how much you want this since this is a test I suppose I should begin by displaying my resolve to join" without another word she has extracted a thin scalpel-like blade from her pocket along with some wire and carefully moves her hair out of the way. The serious of movements were confusing to say the least but what happened next made at least one trainee faint, as the blade quickly moved across the back of her neck with a spray of crimson before the wire and bandana are inserted inside leaving the rear half of the black fabric still visible outward, her hand staying over the wound as a blue flame seems to cover the area and seal the wound.

Another breath is taken for a slow and steady delivery of her words "To deny me entry you are going to need to kill me, the Bandana is visible but has been secured around my cervical spinal cord and vertebral artery meaning to remove such without the medical knowledge or cooperation would sever both and in simple terms, normal humans do not do well without those" her tone set and serious, though the entire series of actions likely causing mild disturbance in those around her at what they just saw and heard.

"This is my resolve, so while others have the option of simply losing this piece of fabric, the only way you would be able to deny such is by carrying forward with you alluded threat of murder" her hand raised in a gesture for a moment before she goes back to her casual stance as if nothing had happened. The girl's strategy here was simple, she would stay standing in this spot within the forest and tackle any threat that comes her way, though she does spare a glance towards the others present, curious if any of those would last this test as well. She did not leave when the others scattered, she remained there listening closely to her surroundings and eyes locked to potential approaching threats.

Last edited:

• Shyilia Faris

Shyilia was surprised to have another applicant join the guild so soon, well, not surprised entirely she guessed. It was Fairy Tail after all. But even still...quite a few people were more interested in Sabertooth, it was the strongest guild in Fiore after all. Even still their popularity, and somewhat lack of, was probably due to the fact that basically anyone could join. Fairy Tail was more of a family orientated style guild, at-least in the way everyone looked out for each other and helped everyone grow. Anyone was allowed to join or leave whenever they wished...within reason of course. Nonetheless, it was only a quick chat with Kerberosa's father before she was stamped and accepted into the guild. She'd have to give her a brief test to see just how strong she was later to give her an official ranking, but she was quite sure that the girl was more than capable. She just had a feeling of it. She then left her to introduce herself to the members that were around the hall and get settled in, that was at-least until a certain someone had decided to bang on the doors to the guild, be let in by someone, and proceed to bang on Messei's door. Demanding the poor woman fight her and more than likely scaring the new member.

Such as it was...it wasn't entirely uncommon for someone to come in and bother one of their mages. Everyone chased fame, and if that fame was beating up one of the mages of Fairy Tail or any of the other four top guilds...then sobeit it seemed. The small woman peeped out from her office door to see Messei still at it, looking down below into the bar area to see Rayleigh had began introducing himself to her. Good. He was a kind man, someone she was sure would look out for her. She hoped the newest addition to their group would be able to get along well with everyone...she knew how awkward it was to not feel like you fit in. She honestly felt that way basically every day since Hibiki entrusted the guild to her. But, she kept reminding herself she was sure there was a reason for it and it wasn't just tossed at her because he was too lazy to find anyone else. And besides...everyone was still alive right? So she was doing something right she guessed.

She was about to scold Megan for coming around here, again, though Aedon seemed to have things covered...in a much more aggressive manner than she herself would of. Oh well. The results were what mattered and as long as no magic actually flew well...she was fine with that. Though she really should insist she leave or calm down herself...it was her job after all! She could do that...she just had to be a little assertive was all. The small woman soon walked over to Megan and looked up at her. "I-I uhm...Messei hasn't been feeling well lately...I don't think she'll come out to talk to you today." She spoke in a soft and nervous tone. "C-Could you...please leave or calm down at-least? You're disturbing the other members, and I'm sure people are trying to sleep too." She requested, doing her best to stare directly at Megan and not look entirely nervous. Which...was pretty hard, even if Megan wasn't too much taller than her. She wasn't the most assertive person after all..
    PlusUltra PlusUltra @SomebodyElse CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Amaya Hartley

The slayer had seemed to block them out, not really hearing the words out of the gathering spectators mouths whom seemed so hellbent on interfering with her ‘friendly’ duel. Her hair danced as if the wind itself was blowing through each strand like fluid water as she stepped forward and took Cadence’s hand, grasp remaining oddly gentle. His words fell like a friendly taunt, only egging the atmosphere to confirm this fight was indeed happening. “ Morning, Nathan. " She took a small intake of breath, for a moment questioning her own intentions with this duel as Nathan tried to pry her away before she shook the thought out of her head. " Bastion, the food smells lovely but I must decline. “ She addressed the newer member whom she found trust easily in, flashing them both a toothy grin. Her eyes idled on Nathan much longer though and the moment her heart fluttered she switched quickly over to Bastion. “ It’s a simple spar but we will gladly join you for breakfast after if you don’t feel like watching. I truly am not in a sitting mood. “ Her head tilted to glance behind her, offering that same smile towards Alex before she grasped Cadence’s hand a tad bit tighter to motion them to leave the area. She dragged him off towards a vast empty clearing, snow still blanketing about everything visible in the area.

Shall we? “ She withdrew then and took a few steps back, hand shaking off the odd amount of warmth that Cadence had left there before it rested on the hilt of her sword. Amaya stood with an air of confidence, eyes not leaving her opponent, feet making a small noise as they parted to a fighting stance. Her body enveloped itself in that icy blue fire, flames licking at her skin and hair. “ I don’t expect you to take it easy on a ‘beautiful woman’ such as myself. “ It almost seemed like he was mocking her previously and Amaya hated being taunted more than anything. So whether his compliment had any ring of truth to it was still unbeknownst to her. His intentions just weren’t clear and that was something she would continuously question until they settled their tension. The sword silently unsheathed then, letting off a weird magic aura of its own that would seem questionable to the others if they followed as it had never done that before. Amaya was so enveloped in the idea of the challenge she had proclaimed that she took no notice of how different the sword felt in her hand.

The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum

Last edited:
Varian Amberstar
Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

e067fff53d8178b9dd2ea45d9e5fccf4.jpg

Varian due back a little at first worried he might have annoyed Akita, he may have been eccentric, but he wasn't dumb, he knew he could be overly friendly at times. Fortunately, that didn't seem to be the case and he let out a sigh of relief "Nice to meet you, Akita. Don't worry, i'll make sure not to!" He then pulled out a small notebook from his pocket and amidst the scribbles coving the page made a note which said: Akita. Dragonslayer, short and fast.

He nodded in agreement with the dragonslayer "Good point, tonights probably going to be freezing and we can't really afford to make any fires." As they walked the lightning mage casually glanced down at his feet and they trudged through the snow, a look of realisation crossing his face "Well another good idea might be to find a way to cover our tracks because at the moment we've been leaving a very easier to track path which will lead them right to us."

As they continued to walk, Varian occasionally stopped by some trees our bushes and pulled off a branch or leaf and playing with it for a while before throwing it away looking to be in deep thought. Eventually, he piped up "You know, if we could find something strong enough to act as a rope, I think I could fashion some kind of primitive booby trap. It probably wouldn't be massively useful, but it might slow the hunters down a bit."

Blake Flamme

"This sucks..."

Blake sighed as he kicked a lone pebble on the path he was wandering along. Twenty minutes ago he had decided he was lost. He was pretty sure he has taken the correct path from the last village.

"Maybe I should have taken that second left and not the third one..."

He mumbled to himself, doubting his memory in relation to the directions that kind old man had given him. Unless that nice old man wasn't actually a nice old man! Blake grimaced at the thought. How unfortunate that it was actually a nasty old man. As he wandered along the path, Blake went over his recently obtained memories for the millionth time. The main one was the symbol, which he had found out was the logo of a guild named Lamia Scale. The other memory was of the girl. He had no idea if he would find her in Lamia Scale but he hoped so. Something told him she would have some answers.

Almost a half hour later he spotted something in the distance. He sighed with relief has he saw a sign that stated Margaret Town was up ahead.

"I'm sorry old man, you were a nice old man like I thought, and not a nasty one."

He apologized, though the old man was obviously not there. As Blake walked up the main road that led into the city he glanced around for any sign of the Lamia Scale guildhall. After asking a nearby stall owner who pointed him in the right direction, and buying a snack, Blake hurried down the street. He was so close! The journey here had not been too long, but finally being able to get some answers was a fantastic thought. He soon spotted the guildhall after rounding a corner and smiled as he walked up the main steps.

Blake briefly paused with his hand on the door handle before shoving it open.

@anyoneintheLSguildhall

Katherine Mae
1579303595228.png

Kathy watched as Tyson simply threw Elisa into the atmosphere, causing the silver-haired mage to look up at the bright sky and watch her disappear ( LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari ). Well I didnt see that coming... Lionel had done the same and watched, tilting his head before looking at Kathy. Though he quickly hid as Wilson completely lost his cool at the Redd brother and told him he was now on security detail ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester ). The Anger Wilson had didnt bother her, but she was very amused with him cracking the whip on Tyson. She then glanced at Lexi and gave her a small wave, before looking back at her guild master with a nod. Bandanas...Simple enough... she thought. It was easy to see and it was also to see who could keep theirs attatched to them before dawn. She then noticed Mera beginning to hand out bandanas on her own terms ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ). This was going to start as soon as everyone got what they were waiting for, her eyes then turned to Agaki and she nodded at her as well in greeting "No..I do not plan to go easy...if we all had to fight to get into this guild, so do they..." she pointed out before watching her walk away. On top of that, recruits who already got their bandanas had a nice head start by running into the forest. Trying to find their own spaces to hide. Some of them are already on the right path. Taking any chance they get... Smart... Looking back at Mera, she smiled just a tiny bit "I'll try Mera..." Kathy said softly ( Kyuubey Kyuubey )

Eventually, all the recruits were gone and running around in the forest for all Kathy knew. This was going to be an eventful day and night. Lionel scurried off to a more open spot for him to grow to his larger size, letting out a mighty roar which made birds fly and definitely put many people on edge no doubt. Let the games begin.... Looking up at Miles, she spoke "Let's start hunting..." Miles placed his hand on her head in reply and he let her go, allowing her to walk into the forest herself. With Lionel following close behind in his smaller form before he caught up and jumped onto her lantern hanging from her waist. I wonder what ideas these guys have in store for us...granted... we're going to give them hell... But I dont have a reason to use my secondary magic right now... If i smoke up the forest I would win instantly. After a while of walking through the cold forest, she stopped as she heard someone charging toward her with a blade. Instantly she reacted and dodged the swing of his sword, her lantern swinging about on her hip with Lionel hanging on to dear life. "You need a better element of surprise..." she said softly, elbowing the mage in the back and knocking him behind her before she moved and turned toward him, watching him and his footing. Her eyes shifted to the bandana on his ankle. That's a good spot actually... Harder to get on the ground... He then charged at her again, giving her an option to run at him, which she did but dropped her body while sliding into the snow and got back up once he was past her.

Poor guy...I havent even touched him and he's just continuously charging me with his sword... He turned around and finally jabbed his sword into the ground before going into a fighting stance, which peaked her interest. He used his hands to beckon her to attack. She charged at him and they both began to fight hand to hand, Kathy deflecting some hits while getting some on the poor soul while he managed to get some hits on her. The pair went at it for a while before he knocked her over and caused a mistake because it gave her an opening to quickly grab the bandana on his ankle and yank it loose, pulling it from his leg and rolling away before getting up and looking at him and lifting the cloth up in the air to show him he lost. "I'm sorry... But you fought well, next year you should be ready to join us... Train a little more and learn to not leave yourself open... Then you'll be okay..." she told him, walking over and placing her hand on his shoulder "Next year you're bound to get in..." she then looked up as the flare went up and the guy picked up his sword "Next time..." he nodded at her sadly and she turned away. Starting to make her way from him before she noticed small prints in the snow.

Blinking she looked down at her lantern and no longer saw Lionel. He probably ran off to do his own thing which was fine by her. He could handle himself and didnt always need Kathy around to protect him. Kathy then continued on her adventure through the forest in search for more people.​

KARA FURY
1579304572105.png Location: Back from a really long quest -> Lamia Scale Guild Hall
Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 PlusUltra PlusUltra
Kara was finally able to come back from their really long and tedious quest which in all honesty annoyed the crap out of her, but now she was pretty much in a good mood now that it was over and she got her pay. Although her mood shifted to a bit of confusion seeing as how the guild hall was way more empty than it use to be, although she didn't really linger much on it. Instead they went to the counter wanting something to drink as of right now after the long trip back here, they saw the group over at the counter and figured that patty may be near over there. Although they took notice of the giant woman who stood there she was likely one of the tallest humans she has seen in a while. Kara smiled a bit one of her old sinister smiles to say the least, as she approached the group her eyes glowing Red as she made her way to them only to stop right in front of them. Being sure to give off a intimidating vibe just to mess with them and the noobies. "Haven't seen you before and i haven't really seen any humans as tall as you before, anyways, hope you have the strength to back up your size." they then put their attention on towards Lucia "Oh yeah, where did everyone go and is patty around? i honestly need me something to drink and a new job, im super board right now and could use some action." They honestly were in the mood for another fight and were ready to get right on back out to fight someone that would give them a little entertainment. Although they wouldn't exactly mind staying in town for a while until a better quest that is worth their time pulls up if thats what it takes. Although they hardly took notice of the other rookies that were in front of them as they were bit absorbed in their internal thoughts and the giant of the room.​

Last edited:
Nadine Kazumi

"I am as well as you say itching for a fight." Nadine nodded in agreement. The white hair girl then heard a man crying out for help in the crowds of the market place. The villagers seemed to disturbed by the hysterical man pleading to them for help. "Come on Crimson, let's investigate."

Nadine walked over to the man that beckoned for help. He turned to Nadine with tears in his eyes. "You're one of those guild guys, right? Please help me get my wife back!" He plead before getting on his knees.

"Calm yourself. What has happened to your wife?"
Nadine asked, reaching her hand down to the man's shoulder for comfort.

"We were out picking berries in the forest. Then this giant spider came out of no where and grabbed her. It wrapped her up in its webs then ran away." He explained. "Please you have to help her. We just got married." He cried even more.

"Don't worry. Me and my friend shall get your wife back, right?" She looked back at Crimson for confirmation.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Millicent Yoton
Tags: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Talon Talon Peckinou Peckinou Kisaki Kisaki @LamiaScale (Open)

au5oNxF.png

Taking a seat there is a heavy creaking for a moment before a quick tap from the staff of Millicent stops the stools strained resistance, crossing a leg and leaning back against the bar as more individuals arrive on the scene. Sitting while standing may be considered impolite to some but out of pure practicality, it did put them on a more level field eyeliner wise without her needing to keep her neck craned forwards or squatting slightly like the Joyans. Her eyes flitter from person to person as they either arrive or speak with the Guild Master seemingly silent for the moment to allow each to say their piece perhaps? never the less she did have a few questions to address so might as well get on with it.

"Well it is certainly nice things are filling out a little more, a place with this much floor space does seem to a shame to not be filled up with faces" idly tilting her head towards Valentina for a moment at her mentioning of a house "Now I would not like to speak for the Guild Master given I've only just met her but given what i can surmise? that is probably for the best, it would likely be upsetting to have a cute little face join just to leave for it not being the best fit after all" raising a hand to her mouth as she lets another chuckle escape "Though in regards to a place to stay? Well i will have a house in the area if you cant find a hotel or alternative you would more prefer, a hot meal is also important less you go hungry"

Nodding to the scowling Ryuuji with a warm smile in greeting "That would be correct, though I suppose until your master speaks on the matter potential recruits would be more accurate, with the number of introductions i have been having to perform today I am half-minded to simply write up a name tag for one more time I am Millicent Yoton to answer your question dear." another faint laugh once more as she then moves to the next new face of Lucia.

Blinking slightly she does show some mild confusion for a moment at her gestures before laughing deeply "Hmm oh I do apologize, I did attempt to make such a little smaller to save issues but honestly, there is only so much a woman can hide before it becomes uncomfortable to look at the stranger in the mirrors, though hazing does sound interesting" crossing an arm under her chest with a short wink to the woman in mirth, the movement causing a push and lift effect that is very noticeable. She was tempted to use her magic for a moment for some fun but the new arrival had her mind change to different topics.

Finally to that of Blake and others "And others join the hall, followed by two more...well even if some were lost it seems there are still many that remain, should have known a guild as highly ranked would not fall so easily to remiss.....Millicent Yoton by the way, New Potential Member, Nice to meet you. Sorry for the condensed version but I have been saying it an awful lot today. Though you needed worry about strength, i do know how to look after myself and the height is why i have yet to wear heels."

Cadence Moonfire
0ce3f2a055d073b22d8dba2550320f3aa94e9be5r1-1000-1179v2_00.jpg
There are few things that Cadence can't stand. They cause him to act rather unpleasantly towards others, and he would prefer if that was avoided. Being touched without his permission is one of those things. At the feeling of Bastion's hand resting on his should he shot him a venomous glare. The disgust, and outrage clear in his expression. However, it was a look only Bastion would be able to see as he turned directly towards him when he did so. "Who does he think he is? Laying his hands on you like that? What an unsightly peasant. He should be taught his place. Before he loses his head..." Oddly enough this voice was not his own. However an older, more withered, and rustic voice. A voice that had clearly seen much, and knew how to convince others, how to...manipulate them. The voice was very compelling, very powerful. Cadence felt himself losing his grip on his self-control, and tightening his grip on the handle of his sword. Cadence held his glare on Bastion transfixed for a moment ready to draw his blade at light speeds and cleanse the world of more unsightly "filth" as the voice had put it. But luckily he was brought back to his senses by the sudden sensation of Amaya grabbing his hand. His hateful glare quickly turned to a look of confusion. Followed by a uncaring frown.

He shrugged of Bastion's hand as Amaya dragged him off. This was different, he had offered her his hand. So he had no reason to be angered. It had been some time since he had a good battle. He would need to blow some steam off. He wasn't fond of his old Pa taking advantage of his mind when his guard was down. He couldn't afford to let it happen again. Good thing he had this little distraction. He grinned confidently, amused by her words. "Do not worry. I had no intention of holding back. To do so would simply be an insult to both of us. Now I hope you're as skilled as you are beautiful. Otherwise, this will be easy fast. Now, EN GARDE!!!" With that there was suddenly a flash of blinding light, and the frost around them was vaporized causing a cloud of mist to surround them. While the mist was still obscuring her view and hiding them Cadence took the opportunity to lunge straight towards Amaya, through mist. His stance perfect as his golden blade pierced the veil of vapor, its tip aimed at his foe.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Avia Yamada

Avia would be lying if she said that any of the occurrences currently happening had registered in her head. It was a fine example of in one ear and out the other, her mentality presently a sponge that was not absorbing any information. Instead she stood there as they were stopped by someone, smile twitching in a manner that just screamed how utterly lost she was. “ I ‘uh… I’m Avia Yamada, it was so nice meeting you but I really should be go- “ Her words were cut off as Serenity dragged her off, a sincere apologetic smile being thrown at the boy whom had introduced himself and seemed quite excited about his newfound cat friend. It didn’t dawn on the BP Mage that they had the same last name until they were well gone and out of sight. “ W-WAIT! Yamada?!?!!? “ She inquired aloud so suddenly that a group of members they passed quickly turned to stare at them, faces contorting into pure confusion. Maybe it was just a gimmick, was he taunting her? Or perhaps they just happened to mysteriously have the same last name. Avia didn’t quite know but it would definitely be investigated later after she’d shown her new ‘friend’ around. “ Thanks for the save, Serenity! “ Not that being pulled away from Yama was a clear desire of hers but in her current state the level of ability to embarrass herself further in his eyes was way too high for her liking. Wayyyy too high. “ I probably totally botched that up, huh? It’s not like I want Yama in that way, he's way out of my league anyways, I just admire him. He seems really collected or suave but there’s a sadness lurking there that nobody seems to see. “ She didn’t know why she was talking about this stuff but it just came out.

They finally reached their destination and the small drop of seriousness that she held dissipated so quickly it was as if it had never been there. Her hair danced about which only added to her cheerful demeanor as she spun ahead of the girl, gently freeing herself from the hold on her wrist, and shot her hands out like a plane. “ WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE GREAT TRAINING AREA OF BP~ I never come here! “ She added the last bit on albeit more quietly, audibly announcing her clear lack of training or combat abilities. “ Anything else you’d like to see or check out? “ Avia chimed out, happily ready to show Serenity around all day if she so wished it. The mage seemed nice enough and she did sort of owe her one for saving her from that spectacle before. She leaned against a pillar then, fingers absentmindedly twisting some stray locks of hair about as she peered around and noticed how dead the training area was.

Scrin Scrin Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi @bpmagesandstuff​

Last edited:
avatar_1d6cabf5eca5_512.jpg"Don't worry about it." Serenity said with a wink. "I couldn't just stand by and let you make things worse, after all." As the two of them made it closer, Serenity looked back to ensure Avia's little infatuation wasn't right behind them. With the coast clear, she turned to see the training grounds sprawled out ahead of them, and Serenity let go of Avia's wrist in shock.

Serenity stared in awe as she looked around the training grounds, Avia looking like some angel from heaven revealing the beauty of such a wondrous place to her. There was equipment, targets for magic spells, and all sorts of different tools and gadgets Serenity didn't even know the purpose of, just waiting to be used. But the one thing that drew her eye more than anything else was the arena placed right in the center of it all. The perfect place to practice against other mages and hone her skills, not to mention getting a look at her fellow mages' abilities as well.
"Hey, you wanna... Wait, you think he's out of your league? Come on, surely you jest. The man's as posh as they come, you'd easily measure up to him. I'd have a sadness lurking around too if I looked like him." Serenity shook her head to regain the thought she had nearly lost track of. "Hey, you wanna spar for a bit? Maybe go a round or two and see what we think of each other? It'd be a great way for us to become better comrades if we were to really go at it with each other and test our mettle, don't ya think?"

Kyuubey Kyuubey

Sabertooth’s Masterdeck Wielder

Maev Maximillian

Maev let out a sigh when she was called on to do work. That's not what she had come there for, but she did have healing magic, so it made some sense. There was the fact that she was still in her pajamas, though, and she was too lazy to change out of them. Thus, if some emergency happened, someone would end up being saved from a life-threatening situation by a young girl in a cat onesie. She stood up and brushed herself off and was about to look around for a good place to perch when Mera approached them.

The invitation up onto the boat was an answer to Maev's question, but at the same time, Mera's remark about the book and such was unwarranted and made Maev sneer and roll her eyes once the pirate was gone. She heard what Kai said, but instead of waving goodbye, Maev just grabbed Kai's hand, "Come on, lets both watch it together." With that, she headed for the boat, hoping her friend wouldn't mind joining her.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

David was sitting in the ruins, playing with some rocks as he made them dance around in the form of a stick figure. He was reclining on a chaise he had assembled from different pieces of lumber and flora throughout the area, lounging as he waited for someone to come near him and discover him. He knew there'd be one of the hunters that'd check this location at least.

The hunters were experienced in this forest. It was their back yard and they had the home field advantage, so David knew he had to be prepared to respond to anything. He was relaxing to keep his mind and body ready and ensured to keep a sense of vigilance in the air in and around the ruins. He knew the inevitability of someone finding him.

He yawned as he felt someone entering the ruins. It wasn't one of the hunters. This signature was different. It was dark, that much he knew already. They kept their magic up and visible, maybe even visible to the naked eye if they were that foolish. He sat up in the seat and zeroed in on the intruder' s location. It proved to be difficult, as their magic permeated the entirety of the ruins.

David finally found the person, walking through the long-forgotten structures directly toward him. David smirked. So, this wizard had sensing capabilities as well. He chuckled silently. It seemed they were itching for a fight and he was more than willing to provide one if it came down to it. David whispered, "Air, pressurize. Wall, Third Tier." An Air Wall projected around his body, the body-conforming shield turning misty for a second before stabilizing and becoming an invisible barrier. He then stepped out from behind the wall that used to be a stone building - a house, if the shape of the wall gave anything away - and faced the other wizard.

It was a man and woman duo, both emanating dark magic from their bodies that extended throughout the vast ruins. Once the woman laid eyes on him, she got her counterpart's attention. "Look, Telvin. We've go' anotha un righ' 'ere." The man looked in David's direction, smiling an evil smile as he did. "Seems we do, Sera." They both had black bandanas, the woman's on her right wrist and the man's around his neck. Without warning, the man bolted for David and tried swiping at him. David stood there as the blow was deflected off his Air Wall and he turned to face his assailant.

The man - Telvin, according to his counterpart - seemed confused. "I hit you with my darkness but you're still standing!" the man exclaimed. His partner yelled out, "Be careful! I can't sense his magic!" David's face threw the smirk away and attached a neutral expression, ready for combat. This man had intended on killing him in one blow. If his wall was a First-Tier, maybe even Second-Tier the hit would've made contact and definitely cause some sort of damage.

The dark mage's face contorted into an angry scowl as he charged a ball of dark energy. The scowl turned into an evil grin and the darkness covered the ruins. It was already dark, and the ruins got even darker due to the thick blackness. "You can't hit what you can't see!" Telvin said with maniacal laughter. He swiped at David haphazardly to prove his point but reeled in shock when his wrist was caught by the Air Elemental. "Wha-but-how?"

"Who said I was using my eyes?" The blonde said to the dark-haired man. He then said three words. "Air pressurize. Bubble." The dark mage tried moving but found himself restrained by an invisible force. "Air pressurize. Missile." The man tried screaming but his pleas were silenced by a cannonball-force of air hitting his entire body and launching him into the atmosphere. As the dark mage flew up, David dispelled the Air Wall. Telvin' s bandanna tore off from the wind pressure as he flew up, then the Air Missile dissipated and he dropped back down to the earth on the other side of Magnolia town.

David turned to where he knew Sera was and said, "Air pressurize. Bubble." The dome he created tried wrapping around the dark mage in similar fashion to her counterpart, but she dodged just in time. The darkness dissipated, no longer being controlled due to her focus being disrupted by the attack. Knowing she was no match alone against the Elemental, she untied her bandanna and spat at the ground at his feet, then took off to find her counterpart. As she left, David saw a Guild mark on her arm where the bandanna had been. It looked like it was red, in the shape of a coffin with a skull face inside.

"Huh. Whatevs."

Hitomi Forsyth
Returning to Fairy Tail

Hitomi had been on a job for the past week or so, it has been a simple but tedious job. An ancient site had been found and because of her reputation as a genius and translator a job had been sent to the guild specifically asking for her assistance in deciphering some of the ancient texts found. Hitomi loved and adored jobs like that though, she always got to learn so much more about the past, though what she wanted to find so desperately was more information on Kitsune. Her father had left her quite young and her mother had only limited knowledge on the other half of Hitomi’s race. A slow sadness set in as she considered her parents; especially her father, she missed them so much. Without thinking she pulled a communication lacrima from a small pouch she carried and pulsed a bit of magic into it. It rung one...two...three... “Oh hello sweetie. I haven’t heard from you in a little while. How’s guild life been going?” The woman on the other end, older now, a little wrinkled but still charmingly beautiful paused and actually took a moment to look at Hitomi, “Oh sweetie you look sad, are you okay?”

Hitomi nods, “Yeah I’m okay mom, I just miss you and...well...” Hitomi hesitated for a brief moment and didn’t finish the sentence, instead simply pushing past that topic. “Sorry for not calling, you know how tedious and how much focus is needed for translation jobs. I’m actually headed back now and wanted to call you before I got into the noisy guild hall.” She could already hear the ruckus from where she was thanks to her sharp ears, which kept twitching as if seeking any and all sounds, god she could hear so much. Hitomi and her mother continue to speak right up until they reach the door to Fairy Tail, her guild, her home for the past three years. She tells her mother that she loves her and that if her father shows up to pass the same message to him before ending the call and flattening her ears to muffle the ruckus inside slightly and walks through the door.

She has been right to assume there was trouble, people were fighting, eating, drinking and generally being incredibly obnoxious. Hitomi slips past several of the fights to head for the bar and turn in her request so she can collect her reward. Thankfully it doesn’t take up too much time and Hitomi hops onto a bar stool at the end of be counter, trying to stay out of the way of the fights. She could really use a drink and some food right now, so she makes the request and waits sipping a sweet milkshake made with a coffee liqueur, whip cream, and chocolate ice cream, blended together, it was her go to drink and yes it was sickeningly sweet but she loved sweet things so much. With a sigh of contentment she relaxed in her chair to watch the fighting, or that was until she noticed Driz hover down the steps, who seemed to be distancing himself from the ruckus. Being the social butterfly she was and the depression of missing her family slowly creeping in she decides to take her drink and food and skip over to Driz grinning at him happily. “Hey there you look lonely, or irritated I can’t quite tell which. Mind if I hang out with you and watch the chaos? I enjoy fighting too but just got off a job that was tedious as all hell so need a little chill time ya know?” Wether he liked being talked to or not she would likely still do just as she wanted and as proof she sat down without waiting for Driz to give the go ahead and munched her food; which was mostly made up of meat, with a happy expression and her tail wagging like a maniac.

Scrin Scrin @FairyTailPeeps

The Ace of Fairy Tail

Aedon Strom

Aedon took a drink and then let the silence sit for a bit. He noticed the movement in her cloak. Then he looked back up to her, "We all have those worries, Kid. But we share them here. That's what being in a guild is all about. You're no more a burden than I am. Look around you, everyone here is a problem." Aedon nodded toward Megan, using her as an example. "You're a member of this guild now. Whatever we go through, we go through together. You're here to stay, kid, so forget about those worries. If anyone has a problem with it, they can talk to me. I'd be willing to bet there's a lot of people that would love to meet you."

Aedon took another drink and looked off as if he had traveled somewhere else, "We all have our secrets and our problems here, but the very fact that those worries were bothering you tells me that you care. You'll be a great new addition to this family. I don't doubt it for a second." This whole time, Aedon hadn't revealed who he was. The only way Kerberosa would know is if she knew about the S-Class wizards of Fairy Tail. Which she probably would know of him if she paid attention to sorcerer weekly. He was a pretty popular mage, but there were still plenty who hadn't heard of him as well.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

cooltext328675795020482.png
& Tyson Redd
The large pouting redhead simply stared up and his swashbuckling mother figure not answering her question. If he couldn't participate in the hunt he'd at least get to explore the forest. Besides, he needed some alone time. After being scolded in front of everyone, including the newbies he wasn't in any mood to be around others. So he powered up, and with a sound like a thunderclap, and a flash of lightning he was gone into the forest."Hmph, at least Eliza appreciates my efforts." He grumbled as he zipped through the forest. He then noticed a flare go off, causing him roll his eyes in disappointment. This new group wasn't looking too promising. What a shame. He would have enjoyed taking on some new disciples. Tyson even thought he felt some fellow lightning mages around. Oh well, guess it would be back to being the third wheel to Miles, and Kathy's love affair. Keeping his mind on the task at hand Tyson blasted off towards the source of the first flare. Noticing another flare in the same area. Once he reached the area of the flare he noticed one of the dropouts flying through the air. The other woman was walking away. Something Tyson quickly fixed when he grabbed her by the arm and after slinging her around a bit sent her flying towards the back of the Saber Tooth guild. Part of the job was making sure dropouts could get out of the forest. Due to its nature, the terrain was always changing, the forest shifting. So unless you were a Sabertooth member familiar with it. Then you'd probably be lost in its ever-changing expanse. Tyson searched for the source of the flying mage, having noticed none of his fellow guildmates. He suddenly spotted one of the trial goers and gave him an indifferent nod of approval, as well as a thumbs up. "Id suggest taking this, might be useful," Tyson said picking up the black bandana and tossing it to David. Before slowly walking off back towards the forest.

maxresdefault.jpg

Meanwhile, Wilson was dealing with the few stragglers asking questions. This group sure was cautious. Most of the others had already runoff. Taking advantage of the headstart. But this group was at least asking important questions. Except for the odd girl who seemed to misinterpret Wilson's words as a death threat. Wilson who was now sat on a throne like seat his hand propped up like a kick stand to rest his head on, sighed heavily in response. " I was more referring to the bloodthirsty monsters in the forest. I presume you filled out an application form? There's a waiver you have to sign in order to participate in this trial. Covers our asses incase some of you die in there. If you didn't sign it then you might as well be trespassing. Oh yeah..."Wilson picked up a small lacrima speaking into it. His personal line to Mera."Can one of you give that sword guy a form to sign so if he dies we aren't liable?" Of course Tyson didn't reply, so he was hoping Mera, or Maev would get on it. Honestly, he wasn't worried, but this was just to be safe. "You should probably get going now. I'm only allowing you to stand around here for another ten seconds before you lose." Wilson warned waving his hand in a shoo motion. Guess it was time to see what this crop could do. It was pretty cool seeing the young folk trying their best to become mages. Reminded him of his younger days. Yup, the good ole days. Those were the times. Wilson became rather unresponsive as he began to daydream about his past exploits. Meanwhile, the forest was beginning to change. Now going from a lush green jungle to a mist-filled bog. Large poisonous serpents, and monster reptiles beginning to awake from their slumber hungry for fresh meat.

Sabertooth Tags The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 simj26 simj26 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
explosiveKitten explosiveKitten PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Blake Redding

Blake looked around, what seemed to be, the main hall. Multiple people were in there but the number was unclear as it seems the writer hasn't done his homework. Disappointing. Blake's attention was captured by a woman who welcomed him, before rattling off, what he could only assume was a condensed version of her introductory speech. Her name seemed to be Millicent, yet he was unsure what her height had to do with anything. "Oh, hello. My name is Blake Flamme." He replied before adding, "I ummm..." He paused, unsure of how to start or even explain why he was here. Might as well start with the basics he guessed. "I am curious about joining the guild. I have some memories that aren't mine and they seem to be about this guild." He briefly explained, fully expecting them to think he was some crazy off the street. "I know that sounds confusing, but I don't know how to explain it..." He stopped and nervously scratched his head. He was unsure of how to continue and so stopped. Might as well just answer any questions, instead of boring them with his life story. "Wow I am bombing this right now." He thought while his eyes drifted back to the woman who had first spoken to him.

(Im just gonna tag you, dont want to bother people who arent in this specific conversation. PlusUltra PlusUltra @Lamiascale)

Jane Dorian
Tags: (Open) Sabertooth Sabertooth

NJXD3M0.png

Jane remained within the forest, she hadn't moved a muscle with only a arced eyebrow in response to the mans explanation before shaking her head "Clearly my words were not listed to carefully but regardless, neither were your own less the rules suddenly changed or your wording was chosen poorly" the tip of her finger moves to point downwards and then a circular motion to the expanse of trees around her within the forest, the Bandanna itself still its normal black "I have been in the forest this entire time, but benefit of the doubt I will take that suggestion as intended for the others who are still paralyzed with reluctance, fear....or simply complete system shutdown from stress" idly glancing to those still gathered.

As she continued to stand there however the forest's change had the ground soften and begin to flood with murky waters, exhaling slowly she seemed to almost lifting to stand above it and her eyes dim while speaking softly to herself be it in focus or perhaps a incantation "Let go your earthly tether, Enter the void, Empty....and become wind". Gentle ripples emanate from her position atop the surface of the bog before going still once more as she sits there unmoving awaiting the first threat to arrive. The large snakes likely confused by the lack of heat, breathing, sound or scent coming from the locations, the infamously poor eyesight of the snake likely doing it little favors. Still, there was an uneasy sense of foreboding coming from the girl which caused hesitation in the other creatures, others had eventually locked onto her open location but had yet to advance due to the sensation. "No elaborate damn, no magic, no weapons worth a damn....oh and one other thing" her arms stretch wide though eyes lock upon one of the creatures causing to freeze as Janes own reflected within it as the blue burned "I don't have anything to lose, so please come...but if you hold any intelligence do the smart thing, Let someone else try first"

The standstill remained for several tense moments before a large lone Crocodile steadily approaches its potential meal, readying itself to strike before in an instant Janes hand shoots out to clasp around its maw preventing such from opening and then with the other hand within the same motion shoots such out towards the eye of the creature and plucks it from the socket. Suffice to say the riving and splashing from the water at the creature's agony and rapid escape sent the message to any observing who still held any ideas, keeping the eye held in an outstretched hand before softly dropping it into the bog and letting it sink down below.

EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Village - Beneath Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
RW5YIau.jpg
From her perch at the bar she watched as the newcomer mingled with some of her members. Blue Pegasus wasn't known to be as rowdy or destructive as the likes of Sabertooth or Fairy Tail, but it was always a lively place. It was always something she enjoyed watching when she wasn't bogged down with paperwork or other managerial duties. As their adorable window shopper dragged Avia off her gaze shifted to the newly arrived Dante and his conversation with Mitsuki and Yamato. Her golden eyes quickly became enraptured by a rather unusual sight. Her head turning to follow as the man made his way behind the bar before he slipped out of sight behind her. She had already returned her gaze to the rest of the hall's inhabitants as Altair's familiar voice spoke in his familiar old-fashioned way.

Though his words did cause an ever-so-slight grimace to touch her features. Was it that obvious? She had thought she had done a good job of keeping up her usual facade. But clearly even her acting and magic couldn't fully contend with a month of sleepless nights. Though that grimace was quickly wiped away and replaced by a wry smile at the man's follow-up words. "My, Altair, finally getting with the times are we~?" She teased, giving a little glance over her shoulder at the man, her own long locks flowing around her with every move of her head. "New clothes. An attempt at speaking normally. Should we celebrate the birth of a Modern Man?"

She turned her focus back forward, giving him a dismissive wave of her hand as she did. "You can speak as usual, Altair. Though if you wish to get more practice I don't mind helping you out." Honestly his attempt gave her a good excuse to overall sidestep his observation. Easier to leave some things unaddressed. Instead she jumped straight to the question after a moment's silence. "I am not one to pass up a drink." With her usual smile on her lips she gracefully spun in her seat to properly face the bar, leaving the going-on of the hall behind her. Even if no amount of drinks would still the ripples, it certainly never hurt to try.

Balsam Village - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
Interactions: simj26 simj26 (Altair)

Mentions: Scrin Scrin (Serenity) Kyuubey Kyuubey (Avia) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) The Elder The Elder (Dante) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Mitsuki)

Kerberosa Keter
Tags: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 @FairyTail (Open)

Ant5HOR.png

Kerberosa can only nod slowly as the writhing from her arm intensifies at the approach of something that was agitating it, scanning the environment and locking onto Drizt for a second seemingly distracted as heavy scraping can be heard before a steady dripping. The girls eyes scrunching tightly in pain seemingly as her breathing speeds up as she tries to get the short episode under control the conflict within the hall causing some kind of reaction and the demon pushing it to the limit having her shakingly get up and try to slowly make her way out the place, the writhing sound under the cloke and its bellowing continuing as she moves. "I...im s...sorry...I....i need....need.....some...air, There...there's too much here....thank...thank you for....for your words...though" the look the girl had given held no indication of recognition, less one for popular magazines or celebrity news her reading had been concentrated entirely to the factual and past. A stumbling form trys to make its way around the chaos and through the doors, as black markings are moving up her neck to the side of her face before her hood is brought up once more with her left hand, several drops of crimson left in her wake as she departs to the outside of the guild were the chaos inside does not follow.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

David looked on in a humored state as the redhead literally chucked the purple-haired woman toward Sabertooth's guild hall. From the looks of it, she'd smack right into it. He watched her fly until she came back down and disappeared behind the fog that was now rising. The tree canopy had disappeared, replaced by intermittent twisted trunks and bogs of swampy goo. His examination was cut short as the redhead handed him the bandanna that the woman had dropped. He was a little surprised that he was helping him, but with the nod and thumbs up from earlier, it seemed the man held some sort of respect for the Elemental. David nodded and accepted the bandanna with a "Thank you, sir," then watched as he vaulted away. If his memory served him correctly, this one had been assigned to Security detail as punishment for kicking someone similar to how David had dealt with the dark mage from earlier.

The woman pulled her head out of the crater it had made in the stone wall of the Saber Tooth Guild Hall, cursing as she did so. She didn't quite know where she was, as the damned redhead from before had launched her away. Did he expect her foul play? Did the other wizard alert him of her infiltration to the test? She growled as she stood up, but squeaked in fear when she turned around. She was met with the fiery red aura of the Saber Tooth Guild Master as he stood before her, glowing red eyes peering through the haze his aura emitted. The dark mage gulped.

Katelin Vi (K8L1N-6)
Tags:
@BluePegasus

RB9Uli0.png

In the distance, a figure can be seen within the sky, crossed legs and upright as they appear to hold onto a large umbrella within one hand high above them and a case in the other as they steadily descend into the streets just outside the large guild building. Seemingly oblivious to the comings and goings of the guild a series of steady steps announce the approach of the tall woman through the streets of the town heals clicking off stone paths and eventually the steps of the front entrance. Each footstep seems precise to a fault, her back held straight as one-foot crosses in front of the other with a large case crossed with an umbrella is held in front of her. Her form of attire, however, is likely the most obvious feature gathering attention as she goes, each step causing a steady bounce of obscene curves constrained tightly within a maid like an outfit displaying a large amount of under cleavage. The entire ensemble despite the white and delicate appearance seemed absent of the slightest crease or speck of dust, immaculate to a T as the epitome of elegance. The excessive number of frills and quality of the fabric would likely cause many to assume she was a servant of a noble house though the rest of her appearance seemed to contradict that with the possibility of a model or other career not out of the question.

Coming to a stop at the top, she finally shifts her arm and knocking firmly four times on the front of the guildhall door with the handle of her umbrella, she then waits frozen in the same posture for one to come to the entrance. Entering unannounced would be considered not only rude but poor manners, such would be the way of the unruly and unkempt and she would be one to set an example regardless, it was how she had treated her previous home and it would be how she would treat this one should they be wishing of her services. She was K8L1N-6 or to the laymen Katelin Vi, Machias maid designed to be practically perfect in almost every way, a former servant of the Junelle family and being the last surviving member the current owner of a great number of deeds and estates, but being unburned by such material wants there was only so much of that wealth that was needed with the rest only suitable for showing off, which was quite unbecoming of a lady.

1579397876268.png
Sabertooth Forest1579398031154.pngAfter Wilson hilariously scolded Tyson for throwing their loud mouth cousin into the air, Miles stood back and listened to the objective of this months trials. They had to collect bandanas off of the contestants and hold them until dawn. If the contestants either take them off or lose them at dawn, they are out for good. But the key phrase was until dawn, meaning Miles could have some fun with a few with them to see what they were really about. He scanned each and every contestant as Mera handed out the bandanas. Looking at their aura, he read their magic and their emotions. Despite what his cousin said, a few of this contestants had some potential to be an actual Sabertooth Mage, with the right training of course. His eyes we one the take over mage and the lightning mages. The take over mage seemed a bit emotionally unstable much like he was when he was young. Though with a bit of mentoring from Kathy and Wilson, she'll end up a bit better. He then turned his eyes to the lightning mages. Based on their aura, they both seemed a bit unrefined with their magic, though the female stood out more. She aura reminded him of a slayers aura. "Was she a dragon slayer or a god slayer?" A question he asked himself. Those two seemed to need the assistance of another lightning mage, like Tyson himself. Finally Miles turned his attention to the wind mage who he spoken to earlier. His aura informed Miles that he's been around long enough for him to become skilled with his magic; He was strong, no doubt.
As the bandana were done being passed out, Miles looked at Agaki as she address both him and Kathy. "Easy? I don't know the meaning of the word. But if they show the heart to be an actually Sabertooth mage then why the hell not let them stay. Of course if they're a disappointment like some of these contestants, then I'll beat them mercilessly." He said with a chuckle. Most of the contestants who didn't have answers already team up or went solo into the forest, everyone else left because of Wilson's intimidation factor. Miles then looked at Kathy as she mention to start their hunt. He smiles and placed his hand oner her head. "Don't hurt em too bad." He said with a smile, before she left. Miles then looked at Lexi as she was still left. He walked over towards her, towering over the young lady. He gave her a gentle smiles as he placed his hand on her head. "Listen kid, don't let Wilson or anything else frighten you while you're inside that forest. Remember what we taught you and you'll do fine. In our eyes you're already a Sabertooth mage, now all you have to do is prove it to Master Wilson. Good luck in there, he said pushing her lightly towards the forest." After Lexi went on her way, Miles stood around waiting for the contestants to secure their planning and hiding spot before he went on the hunt. Little did he know he'll end up witnessing another contestant showing up. He watched as a pale skinned woman stepped outside wanting to participate into the contest. She grabbed a bandana and ended up placing her in the back of her neck. Miles raised an eyebrow in question as he watched the woman cut the back of her neck to tie the bandana onto her vertebrae. "Is she even human?" Miles asked himself. He looked at her aura, and from what he saw his answers was quickly answered. This mage had the resolve to "kill herself" just to join the guild. Miles thought that Wilson should just give it to her if she was willing to die to joint the guild. He turned away from the woman and made his way into the forest. He went a different direction than Kathy and everyone else.
As Miles stepped into the forest, his aura faded away as he simply walked throughout the forest. He walked until he felt a presence watching over him, causing him to stop in his tracks. He spat his cigarette out since he basically killed it and grabbed another out of his coat pocket. Placing it into his mouth, he lit it with his aura. "I know you're watching me. You can either come out now or I'll force you out." He said causing the contestant to step out of the bushes. The contestant was a green hair female who seemed to be a B class mage. She slammed her hand onto the ground cause plants and roots to wrap around Miles. He simple stood there unfazed by what just happened. He then ignites his aura burning the flora into nothing. "Nice try." Miles said taking the cigarette out of his mouth, blowing smoke. Placing his cigarette back into his mouth, he then lunged forward grabbing the females face slamming her into the ground. He grabbed her bandana which was wrapped around her neck. "Sorry but you won't begetting this back from me. Feel free to try someone else though." He said towards the unconscious female. Miles then stepped away from her placing her bandana in his back pocket, letting it hang.
Miles stepped away from the female and looked around searching for human aura presences. He noticed at the ruins were two dark aura's and the air mage's aura, known as David. Scratching his curiosity he walked towards them. Standing inside the forest Miles noticed the fight between the dark mages and David. He managed to take care of them on his own which wasn't a surprise to Miles. He then notice his brother helping the mage by giving him a bandana meaning David now has two in his disposal. Miles turned away from the mage stepping further into the forest. He looked around searching for others' aura, noticing the two lighting mages were close by. "Time to see what this guys are capable of." He said heading straight toward them. Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 PlusUltra PlusUltra simj26 simj26 Britt-21 Britt-21 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back