• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RECKONING: we are accepting

Bill Nye The Octopi

In Odins Name Why
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
fluticasone fluticasone
opening scene
I was born alone, deep within the bowels of an ancient place, growing strong within my protective cocoon. I had survived on the nutrients stored within my body, and as I slithered from its sheath, I felt the sting of the frigid air upon bare skin. Quivering with fear and uncertainty, my form crawls slowly toward the walls of the primordial cave to lap up much-needed water running down the sides of the dark place. As I drank in its strength, I felt a surge of power coursing through my veins. I realized that my creator was still lurking in the shadows, and it was time to end them.

fluticasone fluticasone
the story
In a small village, whispers spread like wildfire, fueled by fear and uncertainty. A mysterious beast prowls under the cloak of night, its appetite insatiable as it preys upon the unsuspecting, claiming them one by one. With each passing day, the grip of terror tightens, and a chilling rumour takes root: dark magic and witchcraft are at play, orchestrating this sinister plague upon their community. Suspicion causes those to keep all witches under the watchful eye of suspicion. As the ancient prophecy foretold, the time of the wolf and the lamb draws near, beckoning a choice upon all who dwell within these shadowed walls. In this crucible of fear and uncertainty, the question hangs heavy in the air: What side will you choose in this harrowing tale of darkness and deceit? The one who survives or the one who is sacrificed?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back