• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
1578345988504.png
1578360885678.pngWith Madeline now gone, taking Dante's advice to talk to her sister, his attention went straight to the confrontation brewingin the center of the hall. As he stared at the hooded man, Dante's instinct automactially picked up his murderous intent. The guy wanted nothing but trouble, and he looks like the type of accept it with open arms.Things definitely would've gotten worse if Yama didn't intervene. Looking at the odds it would've been four highly skilled magess, two S-classes and two A-classes, versus the hooded man. To others it may have seem a bit overkill, but if Dante's hunch was correct it would've been well needed. The situation de-escalated with the hooded man leaving the guild hall, and whether he noticed or not, the original Dante' follwed him towards the exit. He was right behind him, with his eyes glued on him. It wasn't until he exited the guild and someone gotten into Dante's line sight when the man vanished without a trace. Dante' stepped outside the guild hall looking all over, trying to trace the man's heat signature, but there was nothing there. He released a big huff out of agitation, and turned to enter the guild again, but before he couldhe felt a dark prescence loomng over him. The same prescence that was there the morning before the raid when he lost those dark mages. The prescene felt dark, cold, and overwelming forcing a chill down his spine. He snapped his head around, eyes glowing golden orange with solar energy flowing from his fist. No one was there besides a few guest who stared at him with concern in their eyes.

"We'll meet again Sol." A voice said coming from the shadows closes to him. The voice was dark and eerie, causing Dante' to clench his fist even more.

"I can't wait." He said in response clenching his teeth, before walking back into the guild. He eyes reverted back to normal and the solor energy was no more. Just as he entered, he noticed his clone has entered a secluded room with the mages from before. He wanted to take the clones place, but that voice left a weird feeling in Dante's body and he needed a drink. And just as he graved it, a waitress with a tray paced his veiw and he grabbed a glass of clear liquid. Without questioning it, he threw it back. Once completed,Dante' closed his eyes and traced his clones solar energy aloowing him to teleport into the very room it was located in. As soon as Dante arrived in a dem golden orange light, the clone vanished. The memories of the clone followed into Dante's head feeding him the new information, allowing him to jump right into the conversation. "Well if you want some insurance he's gone, I made sure of that. Though sadly he didn't leave behind a trace for me to follow him. He just vanished like he was never there." The god-slayer said as he made his way into a chair. He took a deep breath looking around the room, before speaking again. "Your instincts were right though, that man was definitely trouble, he was constantly leaking bloodlust and a murderous intent. If he wanted to come here and start a massacre before he was stopped, he could've. Though it seemed he only came here to boast, evaluate, and scare us." He says looking at Christinia as he says that last part. "Though I fear he's only one of many. I fear the tides are going shift unexpectedly, and we all are gonna have our hands full." He says looking around yet again. "I'm sure the guildmasters noticed the little encounter, and would probably like to talk to you both. So it's best to get your story straight. What exactly was he saying to y'all? Did he meantion those 'books' you spoke of before hand?" Dante' asked trying to piece the puzzle together. LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi

Velt Hyland and ???
In collaboration with: Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Velt looked around, there was no one in sight. He was all alone, away from the noise and the excitement of the party. He stood up tall, "huh, Guess this wasn't the way back to the party" he said, standing on top of a tree, about a half a mile outside of the city limits, as he looked towards the town seeing the now even more busy guild hall. "Well guess I should head back, not like there's any ghosts or anything out here" he said as he hopped down from the tree taking a cautious look around to see if there were ghosts. He sighed in relief as he turned around to make his way back but suddenly heard a branch snap behind him. He jumped up about five feet before turning around. "Spirits of the forest I mean you no harm, just please leave me be!" he said as he looked around. His gaze was caught by a shadowed appearance moving through the brush towards him as he drew his blade. The Person made their way out of the brush revealing them selves to be a red haired girl , with purple eyes and seemingly a butlers uniform on. Velt gave her a look up and down "Are you hiding from the ghosts too?" he asked as he let him self rest and sheath his sword.

The girl, who was confused by the boy in front of her tilted her head to the side, "Huh? I don't understand, ghosts are people who've returned from the dead right? If so thou have nothing to fear for Ankhseram would never allow the dead to return to life" She said. The woman walked towards the boy taking her strides with a certain grace and dignity. "By the way boy are you called Master by any?" she asked. Velt who was just acting silly and possibly a little crazy had tensed up the instant she began her approach, his hand now again resting on his sword. "I have three questions for you. One: How do you know that gods name? I've only heard it through ancient readings. Two: I have this ache in my body that's telling me I should activate my demon slayer magic, so that must make you a demon, right? and third...." Velt paused before inhaling deeply "WANNA COME BACK TO MY GUILD, YOU SEEM TOTALLY COOL AND TRUST WORTHY!?!?" he shouted in excitement, "Also I am no master, but I can introduce you to mine" he added.

The girl, now stunned by the boy's display shook her head slightly, "I'm not sure, my memories seem a bit fuzzy, but I know one thing, I must find a master, so I will join you on your journey to this so called guild" she said, "by the way what's a guild?" she asked. "Oh a Guild is a place where you can have lots of fun and take up missions and spar with other mages" Velt replied as he lead her back to town. "Huh, interesting" She said stroking her chin seemingly in though about it. "So do you remember your name?" Velt asked, to which her reply was "Koshisuji... I think it was the name my last master gave me" She said seemingly getting lost in thought. "Thats a strange name!" Velt laughed as they continued walking, "I'm Velt Hyland" he said introducing himself. They soon arrived back to the guild hall and Velt pushed open the doors revealing the party inside. "See a place to have fun!" he said as he looked over all the people socializing and having fun. "Come on follow me and I'll introduce you to Xel" he said as he walked over to the bar, "Master Xel, A moment if you please" he said shouting out. "I found this random girl in the woods, dressed up in some kind of outfit, lost her memories, gave me uneasy feelings, talks all funny, and said she was looking for a master" He said in a mouthful, then paused, looking around, "oh there are other masters here too..." he said nearly fading out of existence, anticipating the punishment that was going to come from inturrupting a conversation between guild masters. The woman walks up behind him giving a full formal bow to the lady behind the counter. "The young one tells me thou are a master of people, may this one call you master as well? She said coming up from her bow only to tip her head to its side in confusion over seeing the ladies outfit. "Young one, why does your master wear the grab of a servant?" she asked looking at Velt.

Xel Xel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Anyone Anyone else who was in the area whose character was specifically referenced.

1578425952799.png
1578426687217.pngLeaving the two Redd brothers to themselves, Kathy goes to check on whatever was going on inside the guildhall. Miles felt a small trace of dark aura nearby, but that wasn't his priority. There was countless strong mages inside the guildhall so him stepping in wouldn't be a necessary, not unless they try to attack his comrades that is. So ignoring the events inside, he stared down his brother, Tyson, just as he stared back at him. After Tyson allowed the anticipation to build, he finally spoke. I grin formed on his face as he heard his brother speak, and as much as he tried to hold it in Miles released a burst of laughter. Despite Tyson's seriousness behind his words, Miles found them to be hilarious in general. To him just about anything could be a competition, even something a simple as pleasure. The Motto he came up with made it even more funnier. Miles always thought it was a bit corny. His laughter immediately stopped once he heard Tyson's next words. "You..you want a baby?" He asked completely thrown off by his brother's words. He never thought he'll hear those words come from Tyson's mouth, well not until he hit a mid life crisis.

He listened as his brother continued speaking. At first he wanted to punch him for even starting off his sentence like that, but he just ignored it and continued listening. Tyson was actually serious about wanting to find something to complete him, whether it be a lady, child, or even a pet. There was a whole in his chest, and he wanted to fill it. The thought of his brother starting a family, or simply showing a constant happy expression brought a grin on his face. He looked at his brother thinking how much he's changed since his first escapade with their father. He was once a happy, lively person. They're dad as always been a hard ass every since Miles was born. Tyson has told him he wasn't always like that, but after the death of their mother, he changed. And now so has Tyson. Miles secretly wished to have the old Tyson back, but he'll always love his brother regardless of how he acts or choices to express himself. Miles placed his hand on Tyson's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. "Trust brother, you'll find that something to fill in that hole in your chest. And I guarantee I'll assist you in that search. Your happiness is something I wish for brother." He removed his hand and sat back on the bench. "We should start looking here at the party. You're all dress up and shit, maybe you could attract someone nice. You know if you carry Lexi inside with her resting her head on your shoulders, I'm sure you could attract some ladies." He said with a chuckle. "But seriously let's go inside, they have couches we can rest Lexi on inside, plus I need to find Kathy. I sort of promised her a dance." Miles said before standing up. "I'll see you inside." He said before walking off towards the guild doors.

Upon entering the guildhall, Miles instantly started searching for Kathy. Upon looking around, he noticed that Mera, The Mother of Sabertooth, has arrived. "When did she get here? God I hope she doesn't see me." He says looking away trying to avoid her. As Miles continued his search, he accidentally bumped into the very person he was looking for almost knocking her over. Luckily he was quick enough to catch her, grabbing onto her and pulling her close. "Damn, that was a close one Kathy. Sorry." He said simply. "Glad I found you. I owe you a dance remember. So shall we dance?" He asked with a smile, yet again stun by her beauty.
Interacted: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21
Mentioned: Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi

Katherine Mae
The Elder The Elder
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (mentioned alex)

The scene was folded and over before the S class knew it. But it was for the best, after all, it was Halloween and everyone wanted to party. Kathy was still bothered by the fact there was such a disturbance within the guild that even had her with her guard at 100%. The ice that was forming on the floor was no longer there and allowed her to move without risk of falling onto her behind. However, just as she turned, she bumped into someone and almost fell from his large frame, but he had caught her to prevent the fall. When she looked up, she noticed it was Miles, her cheeks slowly going red along with the rest of her face. This was because he held her so close and the arm around her small waist made it even more heart-racing for her. W-Why do I keep acting this way...she thought to herself before he mentioned a dance "Dance...?" Kathy asked, before she realized and suddenly nodded before looking away. Her heart racing while she tried to compose herself to no end. His grasp was so firm but so gentle on her body.

"Right... Dance..." Lionel looked at Katherine, sitting on her shoulders and she looked at him before realizing something...She had to let Alex know of the hooded person that was in the guild just moments ago causing a ruckus "Lionel, I need you to go find Alex... He needs to know about what happened here... You know where to look first..." she then thought about how the message would get across... There wasnt any pens or papers anywhere, but trusting Lionel, he'd know what to do just to show Alex what happened "If you cant find him in the guild, look at the mansion...you remember it..? The Big one..?" when the dragon nodded, he scurried off and outside where he grew in size and flew off to find Alex. Where as Kathy herself looked back at Miles and hid her face in his shirt. She was red and she felt it like no tomorrow Is this what others talk about when they have a crush on someone...? Clearly these feelings conflicted with how she usually would act​

Mera Fenway

A sly smile tugged at the corner of her lips, eyes glazing over as she took a step away from Wilson's shadow, confidently standing before the BP GM. She listened as he introduced her, at least her standing in the guild, which to her was simply normal customs but not polite enough. " I'm Mera Fenway and it's honestly quite a shame that I haven't had any run ins with you yet, Viera Xel. You're so... " Mera's hand drifted towards her own face, fingers brushing against her lips as if in thought but a look of hunger seemed to flash in those hues. " Delectable. But you can see more of my face if you so wish. " Her head tilted down then at the invitation, eyes still firmly planted on Viera's face as her body shifted to the side as a new desire started to surface. She hinted at the woman's secret night run ins, not much wasn't known to Mera when it came to the night life and whom mingled within it.

Wilson's suggestion was definitely undeniable to her and she found herself sliding an arm into his now offered one. She pulled herself extremely close, the yearning starting to come off a little strong before she took a deep breath and focused her attention elsewhere for a few moments. Lucia suddenly caught her attention with her seemingly joking comment. " A harem? I didn't think more than one person could handle Wilson or I at a time... " The thoughts in her mind continued to get distorted as she felt herself getting a little heated from past visions. " You're free to watch though. " The words slid out nonchalantly, the idea of that kind of thing being seen not bothering her, though Wilson would probably feel quite differently. Her lungs filled with a deep breath before her chest fell, a tight feeling starting to rise. " I could use some air. " The Sabertooth guild master wasn't given much of a choice as she peered up at him, the longing for seclusion screaming on every inch of her body. A body that he should be well attuned to by now. As much as the pirate loved physical contact and being around people, if she felt overwhelmed her true nature started to take over and Mera knew this wasn't the place nor time. " See ya, Pattycakes. " The Lamia Scale GM was given a coy look, left eyelid sliding down in a wink of sorts before she gently tugged Wilson away, body finding ways to lead him without having to use much physical force.

As they started to make their way towards the exit it was obvious that she was purposefully touching people on the way out, a sly hand here and there to softly guide someone out of their way, or to stop them from bumping into Wilson. As sensual or odd as Mera might seem she was highly protective of the man attached to her arm. The idea of someone unworthy touching him or someone bumping into him was not something that was too acceptable by her, though it was for a variety of reasons. Some for his protection, others for the protection of the other person. And whether anyone noticed, his scarf was always within sight in her peripherals, something she actively kept her attention on. As they neared the exit she witnessed Miles and Kathy, a new excitement playing at her expression. " Oh look at those two! Kathy is so cute when she blushes. " She exclaimed to Wilson. " You think they'll end up in the same room tonight? " Her arm squeezed Wilson's playfully as she spun them in that direction, making a slight detour on the way out. " Oh Miles. ~ " It was almost coo'd out, as if she'd known he was purposefully avoiding her. " If you're gonna properly lead, make sure you put your hands in the right place. "

Mera let out a warm smile, unknowing that she was probably embarrassing the two gravely. She genuinely thought she was helping them reach a new pinnacle in their... 'crush' status. Her free hand shot out to stop right before Kathy's bottom, fingers hovering barely an inch from actually touching the woman. " You'll want to put them there. And be firm, you're in charge Miles. Unless Kathy likes to be in charge... Have fun Kathy! " Mera grinned up at Wilson like a proud mom, so happy to see her children finally venturing out of their shy zone. And on their way they went, Wilson probably with his head spinning and not wanting to get involved. The moment the cold night air hit her skin she felt renewed, the same feeling she got from diving off her ship into deep waters. It was refreshing, it was... the most alive one could feel. They ventured for a small while, as if no destination was in mind before she suddenly stopped and peered at him. Her curvaceous body found its way pinning Wilson's against a wall, no lights giving their little secret spot away. It was endearing to her because she knew realistically she could never physically make Wilson do anything but he just let it happen. " So what do you want to talk about? " She inquired, suddenly serious which was usually saved for when they were alone. Her narrowed gaze only seemed to grow in sincerity as a letter stopped inches from their faces. " Looks like we might have a forced topic. " As if disappointed she moved away slightly, creating enough space between them so Wilson could grab the letter if he so wished.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98 CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Last edited:
EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
38776687626b2b6dbc5fc2f8568525e9.jpg

Viera's gaze shifted up to the towering giant as he gave his little remark. Oh how her smirk never waned for even the briefest of moments. "Oh my, Willy~ We both know that the only things occupying my time are Blue Pegasus and you." Her sing-song words may have been flattering if it weren't for just how hollow they rung in the air. At least a portion of them, at the very least. Still, the idea of this being Sabertooth's ace did much to further pique her interest as her focus shifted back to the seductress. As the kitty ace introduced herself Viera couldn't help but tilt her head ever-so-slightly. She was no stranger to the hungry stares of men, but it wasn't often she received them from women. Even less often to have them be so blatant.

The woman's flagrant disregard for modesty simply caused her smirk to shift into a bemused smile as she spoke. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mera. I hope I can rely on you for any future joint operations." Even in the midst of the siren's call she maintained her grace and formality. Unlike a certain hulking oven she wasn't one to turn into a blushing maiden over some saucy rhetoric and teasing jabs. She shot a side-long glance to Lucia and then back at Mera as the woman touted her prowess though she remained silent as the duo made their way to leave. It wasn't until Willy's parting words that she once again spoke up about their chilly atmosphere. "Oh I'm sure it was just compensating for the oversized heater Patty brought along." She knew precisely what Wilson was getting at. She was not blind to the going-on within her guild. She simply saw no need in treating it as anything more than what it was.

As the pair of made their way off she turned her focus to Patty. "Should be careful there, Patty. Seems you have some real competition." She spared one final glance at the departing duo as they made a detour to tease some of their guild members. As much as she enjoyed teasing Willy, it did leave her wondering. To see the man so readily abandon his date usually meant one of two things. Nevertheless a familiar shouting voice drew her attention as she turned away from the only other remaining Guild Master to find Velt all but dragging along some girl in a butler costume. The man didn't even wait to belt out a barely coherent string of words before his better judgement decided to point out it was probably a poor idea to interrupt Guild Masters having a chat. Fortunately for him, the chat was all but over at that point and instead of focusing on him her gaze shifted to the butler who stepped up to offer a formal bow.

She couldn't help but quirk a brow at the woman's question. But then it took far more than someone's speech patterns to throw her off. "Another prospective member, is it?" She looked the woman over as if appraising a new piece of art at the auction. It took a certain quality to get into Blue Pegasus. Though what that quality actually was was usually up to her whim. With a soft giggle at the question she was quick to respond before Velt had a chance. "Tis a costume dear, same as yours." She folded an arm under her chest, cupping her elbow as her other hand gently rest against her chin. Her thoughtful stance remaining even as she broke her moment of silence. "Well, you certainly look the part for being a member of Blue Pegasus. Fortunately for you I am not some musclebrained ogre who insists on trial by combat to enter the guild. I will let you join us, though I will have to see where you stand before you are allowed to take on any requests." She finally dropped her thoughtful pose, her hands returning to her side as she gave the butler a warm smile. "We can handle the formalities after the party. For now, you should enjoy yourself and meet your new guild-mates. Velt can pick them out from the crowd for you."

Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
lnteractions: Kyuubey Kyuubey (Mera) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Willy) CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Patty) BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji (Velt) Blackvelvet Blackvelvet (Koshi)

1578521581172.png
After Kathy agreed to the dance, Miles Kindly lead her towards an empty spot on the dance floor. He held her small soft hand, wrapping his other arm around her beautiful frame, and started to slowly sway from side to side. He looked down to see her face, but she was hiding it in his shirt. To Miles, it made her even more attractive. He noticed before that the slight red in her face brought out her eyes. "To think Katherine Mae, the great S-class of Sabertooth, get nervous by a simple dance." He says with a chuckle. "You're the one that asked remember." He said with a smile. "Granted, I didn't really know how until I took the time to learn a few days ago. So don't Jude me, if I happen to mess up." So far the night was actually quite peaceful for Miles, and he enjoyed it. He enjoyed the small amount of peace this day has offered for him. He enjoyed spending time with his brother, his crush, and someone who he think's as a baby sister. Despite how savage some may think Miles is, he only wishes for peace and him having this dance with Kathy made it so. Though sadly someone came and disturbed that peace. Someone he wanted to avoid. By the time Miles noticed Mera waltzing over with Master Wilson it was too late.
As the Siren interrupts the two mages dancing, Miles held all comments in trying his best to not to tell her off, knowing it'll only backfire. And surprisingly it worked, after she said what she had to say she was off, to do whatever she was planning with Wilson. "God I thought she'll never leave honestly. Did you know she was coming back? I know y'all S-class keep in touch." He says jokingly. "So you sent Lionel away. What happened here earlier?" He asked trying to get back to that peaceful state he was just in.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey

Katherine Mae

Things only progressively got worse as Mera tried to help out Miles, only making the S class more embarassed. Kathy even didnt want to awknowledge what she said cause it only made her embarassment worse. She was getting shy, which was odd for Kathy. But it was only because the man who was always with her, had wiggled his hot ass into her heart. Who cares if she asked for the dance? Maybe that was her plan all along? He didnt know! Once Mera was gone, she took a peek up to him, "I wont judge you..." she never really did. Only if he did something stupid, yeah, but nothing like this! She shook her head to him asking about her coming back because Kathy really had no idea. Luckily his next question had her focus on something else "There was someone here with quite a dark presence... Both Christina and Satoshi had that man at the other end of their swords basically... It was the cause of the guild getting chilly..." he was the cause of making people uncomfortable. Even she could sense that.

The pair kept dancing and Kathy did her best to dance properly with Miles. He was severely taller than her so it was a little different. She wasnt very big to begin with, sure, her body was fairly nice but her height was still pretty short. "You have to be on your guard if you see him... Or even feel him... The fact that Christina had a sword at his neck with Satoshi following... It had to have been really bad..." she admitted, even herself felt odd. I have a feeling that it wont be the last of him... she thought, resting her head up against Miles again, loving the warmth coming off of him, on top of that she was able to hide easier if he said anything else to make her blush. She really didnt want him to see such an exposed side of her, after all, she was always looking around, always on guard. Looking out for the guild that she knew and loved.

The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

Last edited:
cooltext334489550986551.png

Ami stared at Nathan with a look that would suggest that his answer he had about the dark guilds was not the one she was expecting. Never had she thought that humanity could harbour such potential to destroy one another and these so called dark guilds, with the way Nathan described them, seemed to be the root cause of it. Though she wasn't sure if she could be much help in such a field. After all she was not violent in any measure, nor was she capable of matching the unanimous hatred the others appeared to share. However... Being witness to the unbridled emotion that flooded the room... Something clicked within her. She couldn't explain why but it made her WANT to help in any way she could. Was this just because she was built this way? It appears that on top of her desire to learn about humanity... there was even questions about herself that she wanted to know too. Ami's attention returned to Amaya as soon as she addressed the Robot. She had been asked to keep an eye on Alex and Nathan while she was away. In response she smiled and gestured a salute towards her. "Of course Amaya! I'm happy to help! These two will not leave my field of vision!" She turned back to the pair she had been tasked to watching. Refusing to even blink a single time. As if in the 400 milliseconds of said blink, Nathan will disappear without no warning.

Once Amaya was gone Alex began talking to Nathan about... Love? She knew the standard meaning of the word but... "Love... A word used to define a certain degree of attraction between two living beings." Ami paused for a moment, thinking back to bond Amaya, Nathan and Alex share. "Is what I saw earlier an example of love? It matches the description to an extent however there seems to be so much more to it than that." She paused again, trying to figure out the answer for herself. But to no avail. "No words seem to properly describe what I have seen and for that reason I wish to truly understand what it means." She didn't have much more time to think as Amaya had returned at last. Prompting Ami to stop staring at Alex and Nathan. "Welcome back Amaya! I have completed my task. Alex and Nathan have not moved from their spots!" Alex had asked if she wanted to join them too. Hearing this, Ami's face suddenly lit up. Like she was happy. "I would be honoured to join you in your adventure! I have much to learn about this world and I'd be happy if I could learn it beside all of you!" Alex had left soon after with Ami unsure if she was still to keep an eye on him. But seeing that Amaya was expecting it she assumed it was safe. Once he had returned he had simply said "It is done." Ami wasn't sure what he was talking about but that didn't change her mind in the slightest. "It is my sole purpose to help my friends in any way I can! So I will join you! Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I have already registered all of you as friends in my databank I just created! I hope we get along!"

The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Crimson hiccuped and looked over at the confrontation that was now pretty much solved without violence, "Oh th-hic-at. That was... I don't kn-hic-ow what that was." she slurred, "Well, this all sh-hic-ould be pretty peaceful. Unless some-hic-thing happens." she said, "I guess we sho-hic-uld go get non-adult beve-hic-rages." she said and started to stumble walk towards the bar, as sadly that's where the drinks in general are located. The pair would make their way there, Crimson having to pause after a few steps to regain her balance, "This is gonna be a-hic- bad hangover tomorrow." she said... Once at the bar Crimson ordered herself two waters and some milk. Hoping the mix should help make the hangover tomorrow less... Painful.

"So, I haven't been around the guild hall for long since I've been taking que-hic-sts... Any quests you take worthy of a story?" she asked as she sipped her milk. Crimsons been on countless kill quests, mainly because she's striving to get the S class ranking, the current available quests are sort of easy. Some of them provide a challenge, the pays great but she still wants to fight bigger things or do tougher quests.

Kisaki Kisaki

1578675009766.png
As Amaya came up and hugged Nathan, his face instantly turned red. He was overwhelmed by her beauty, her voice, and her scent. His heart sped up yet again, and he couldn't help but think about his father's words. "In many ways you much like me son, but when it comes to women you're much different. Even though it took me awhile to find the love of my life, I'm sure you'll find one much sooner than me. You'll find someone that'll make you weak, and that's okay because together you two would be unstoppable." Those words flowed through his mind as he held onto Amaya, wondering if they were true. And if they were, he was okay with it. Okay that the woman was Amaya. He would do anything for her, even be the person she want's to blame for this situation.

Between the three of them, Alex, Amaya, and Nathan, there was a full spectrum of emotions. Regret, anger, disappointment, the list goes on and on, but for the most part everyone wanted a resolve for the dark mages running amuck in Fiore. Things have escalated much recently with the dark mages, and not just in Fiore. Around the world things have gone worse, and it needed to stop. From country to country dark mages/dark guilds have acted out in nothing but pure confidence. Confident that they can't or won't be stopped. If things got to the point of no return, he felt he'll be forced to use Pergrande's forces to stop the incoming reign of dark mages. He looked at Amaya and Alex as they talked about starting 'that'. And eyebrow raised in question, as he asked himself what exactly there were talking about. The two were in sync with one anthers the spoke about a secret project, a secret he wished to be apart of. Soon enough Amaya and Alex agreed on starting 'that', and Amaya was off. But not before telling both Alex and Nathan off, and placing Ami on watch duty. As soon as Amaya left, Nathan felt Ami's endless stare cause him to look away uncomfortably. Then a sudden bomb was dropped on Nathan, coming straight from Alex. The words that flowed from his mouth held no regrets, but they were obviously the through. "She...I...we..." Nathan was stuck he couldn't process the situation fast enough, especially not before Amaya returned yet again. He looked dead at her, and his face was red yet again.

As quick as Amaya came, Alex left just as fast mentioning something about preparations. The confusion was too much for the djinn mage, that his brain was starting to hurt from the frustration. Once Alex returned he mentioned to Amaya about hoping it was the right move. "Alright I' glad y'all are done with your 'preparations', know can y'all tell me what going on? Who's this visitor? What's this thing that's going to change our lives forever? I'm literally lost right now." He asked throwing out nothing but questions. Before continuing he took a deep breath calming himself down just a bit. "Look whatever what's about to happen, just know I'll be onboard one hundred percent. I've known y'all my entire life, so I have no reason to doubt that what y'all are doing is for the best. And I'm guessing it might have something to do with these dark guilds. So whatever it is, you have the support of both me and Pergrande." He said with a cheeky smile.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey

With a dull clanking, Serenity's greaves slowly dragged themselves into the outskirts of the town, and she let out a slight sigh of relief. I never thought I'd see another town again... She thought to herself as her eyes slowly scanned across the streets around her. People hustled and bustled every which way in what seemed to Serenity like the world around her was moving at a quicker pace than normal. Or maybe I'm moving slower...? The thought left her head as quickly as it had entered. As she looked around aimlessly, a low rumble emanated from her gut, telling her something she had known for days now. She needed food, and she needed it quickly. As she finally forced her feet to move once more, the exhausted traveler swept her eyes around and considered her options, all the while the limp and distinctively quiet bag hanging on her hip letting her know her options were severely limited indeed. Maybe I can beg a food vendor or restaurant for a meal in exchange for some work. I could steal some food, but that would be very awkward if any potential guilds in this town found out about it, especially if I want to join them...

Serenity settled on the first option, since she really did not want to cause any problems for the local guild, assuming there even was one. As she dragged herself around and made her pleas to whoever was selling food around, she cursed the circumstances that put her here. I'd have preferred if that thing had simply attacked me. Fighting it off even naked would have been a better outcome than it stealing all my travel food. Her mind drifted back to 4 days prior, when she had decided to bathe herself in a pond she come upon. It seemed harmless enough, given there were no roads nearby and her being spotted was pretty unlikely. But as she was drifting around in the water to relax, Serenity heard a noise on the bank of the pond. Covering her body under the water, expecting it to be a person, she looked up to see some large animal pulling her rations from her bag and tearing into them. She launched herself up onto the shore, scaring the animal away, but it was too late: every scrap of her food was gone. With nothing else to do, she simply redressed herself and headed on her way to the next town, hoping she would make it there before starvation set in.

Now, here she stood, begging like a damn fool to a meat vendor on the side of a busy street. As the burly man behind the counter handed her a few strips of meat, the pity in his eyes cut Serenity to the core. Normally such a look of pity would drive her pride nuts, but in the end she couldn't bring herself to blame the man.
I must really look pathetic for him to give me a look like that.... She pouted to herself. She thanked the man profusely before tearing the meat strips to shreds right then and there. The food tasted better than anything she had eaten in years, and the feeling of food in her stomach gave her just enough of a pick-me-up to help her stand up straight again, though her knees were still decidedly weak. "So, what can I do to pay you back for this, Mister?" She asked, determined not to take a handout from the gentleman that helped her. "In your state? Not a damn thing. You can come back when you've actually regained your strength, because right now I bet my infant son would be more use in my shop than you."

Taken aback by the man's gruff demeanor, Serenity told herself that she would still repay the man, as she had vowed to, but that she would likely avoid him in the future.
I know I'm not in a great spot, but no need to be so damn rude about it! She shouted at him in her head. With a resigned sigh, she shuffled off to take a look around the town. Food is covered.... for now. Time to see if there is a guild running in this place, wherever "this place" even is.

November 7th, X893, 10 AM

It's been approximately a week since Blue Pegasus' annual Halloween Party, everyone settling back into their normal every day lives after what was essentially a month long celebration. Word of the Cult of Zeref has been relatively slim still so far, thankfully, though the Council is still on high alert and investigating a few leads. Especially in the larger towns and the Capital itself, areas they'd suspect would be more prime targets. Snow has just began to fall while all across various areas of Fiore, coating the streets in a fine layer of the white stuff and marking the beginning of a nice snowy Winter.

For the time being it was business as usual for the Kingdom of Fiore, though as tended to happen that could change at any moment.

cooltext328675795020482.png & Tyson Redd
It had been about a week since the Halloween party, and due to Mera's abrupt reappearance, Wilson decided to postpone it just long enough that they could catch up on old times. They spent a lot of time talking to one another about their past, and the days they were apart. Wilson was always at his most intimate with Mera. She just knew him on a level that no one else did. She was truly one of the most precious individuals in his life. Speaking of those beloved individuals.

A sudden growl erupted from thin air, as Wilson projected his voice through the speakers that had been placed around the guild."Attention, all new applicants for the Saber Tooth guild please report to the back of the guild in front of the woods. Any guild members interested in watching the processions or participating in the test are also welcomed to come. However I will require at least a few of you. That is all." Wilson said lifting his large calloused finger off the speak button. He slowly lifted his large frame from his office chair, the one decorated with the bones of his past hunts. Then turned to the monster skin rug in front of his desk, where Mera lay in front of his fireplace. He quietly moved to her side. Leaning down over her and gently nudged her shoulder. Much like a lover might do, "Hey Mera. It's time to get up. We have work to do. Don't you want to go tease the new applicants some? I know you always enjoy that." He asked nudging her just a hair more. He was sure that she was comfortable, after all they spent all night cuddled up talking. But this would send the others the wrong idea should one of them just barge i~BAM! The office door suddenly slammed open, the considerably large but still not as large as Wilson mage Tyson stood I'm the now kicked in doorway. He looked as it he was about to say something, but was halted by the image before him. However his expression gave no sign or his thoughts on the matter. But Wilson knew it probably didn't look well. Especially since Wilson was leaning over her like she was. Tyson simply took a step out the doorway, and as Wilson was about to stop him to explain, "No wait Tyson it's not what you thi-Zwish!" Suddenly Tyson was gone in a flash leaving Wilson in a nervous sweat. He dropped his head in defeat knowing it was hopeless. He would just have to clear up any misunderstandings later. Although he knew Tyson was on the quiet side so he probably wouldn't say anything to anyone. Wilson waited for Mera to get up, for someone who didn't need sleep she sure did enjoy napping when Wilson was around. He didn't mind though, he enjoyed her company as well. "Hmm, it seems we have quite a few participants this time around. Guess we'll have a lot of drop outs then. So rare we get new members. Hmm maybe I should lower my standards a bit? Although it's done us good so far. Hmm, what do you think Mera?" He asked as they arrived at the forest, where a considerable group of about 20 young mages stood awaiting the trial. Some seeming confident in their abilities, while others seemed nervous. Wilson had seen a few familiar faces, and knew this wasn't going to be the last time he saw them. Some people where just so persistent. Although he didn't mind, it could be a good trait if used right. Hopefully they had the chops to pass the trial this time around. If not there was always next time. A few of the actual guide mages of Sabertooth had pathtred to watch, or even participate. Tyson being at the back waiting with his arms crossed, looking rather indifferent as always. Although he did turn his gaze away when he and Wilson made eye contact for a moment.
2d2abcf85358cc38c5a53a879c0c9b18-1.jpg

Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus simj26 simj26 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Kerberosa Keter
Tags: (Open)

Ant5HOR.png

Kerberosa looks around nervously as her father speaks with the guild master, the girl quiet and mostly concealed under a light blue travelling cloak leaving only the bottom of her face really visible. This was going to be her home while her father was away, though being around so many people...it wasn't right, she wanted to just lock herself away like before, she didn't know how to handle all this. At least the woman her father was speaking to seemed friendly though, but she couldn't tell if it was just an act like she had seen before, never the less with a stamp upon her right hand she was now a member of this guild and her father was waving farewell with promises of her belongings arriving before long.

Wincing slightly the side of the cloak writhed a little before calming, no she wouldnt...just do what you have to, I won't. She shakes her head for a moment as the snow-white locks fall through the hood, the woman had said she would be a mage of the guild?...though that meant using her magic.....this really was a bad idea. It was so loud here and a room full of strangers she likely had nothing in common with just trying not to make herself a target, maybe if she just sayed perfectly still they would go unnoticed?.

Last edited:
Millicent Yoton
Tags: (Open) @LamiaScale

TQU37EU.png

A peaceful day begins within the harbors of Margaret Town, the fishermen carrying out their final preparations for the day of work with several more boats coming and going in the form ferries, merchants and gondolas down the central river of the city. One such vessel, however, does stand out above the rest with its deep purple coloring. the unusual design and even more striking passenger as it gently sails down the river in the direction of the Lamia Scale guildhall. The towering figure seems to be asleep as the boat carries on, a giant of a woman in more ways than one reclined atop a ocean of brunette hair, barely contained in what appears to be a skin-tight black undersuit at beneath a marginally looser purple jumpsuit and long coat, Similarly colored traveling boots travel up to the knees of her long crossed legs with one bobbing slowly away.

To say the scene drew attention would be putting it mildly, from ogling onlookers to more practical-minded citizens believing being asleep at the helm would result in them crashing...or simply fellow sailors not wanting to collide and end up below the waves yet no matter the shouting she did not appear to wake. Though Miraculously enough the woman eventually collided gently against the side of a minor dock adjacent to the guildhall, the soft bumping seeming to wake her up with a prolonged yawn as she stretched out her limbs from the nap. Exiting the vessel shortly after it would suddenly vanish from the waters, the woman now standing at full height as she walks towards the doors of the guildhall, a thick red staff twirling between her fingers as she traveled, easily towering over the locals by a good margin. Casually checking a scrap of parchment from her coat she double-checks the location is correct before venturing inside and glancing around the interior, perhaps in a far too casual way given the strangers sudden arrival but being overly familiar with new objects of her attention was never a negative trait in her books.

As for what brought her here this day that was fairly simple, to join a guild. The process, however, had been somewhat of a drag though, apparently, some diversity and equality subparagraph having the council representative have her head to this one instead of one of the closer minor ones, she really had stopped listening after a short while and instead just smiled and nodded. The concept of a guild had previously been a bit too constraining for her with her fondness for traveling around but apparently her accepting and resolving jobs she happened to come across had become such an issue for numerous guilds that they actually got together with some sort of complaint, apparently, they had taken exception to send mages towards an already completed job whose employers were unwilling to pay for services no longer needed. I mean to her the issue got fixed up either way and if they were that desperate for money they really should have been faster but then there were the whole accepting payments without licensing and approval of authorized rep blah blah blah blah blah, the guy almost looked like she had kicked his puppy when she bluntly asked for it in 10 words or less, the expression was amusing though.

So here she was looking for a....Patricia? hmm now who looked like a Patricia here, if there in charge maybe just look for someone with the fanciest hat our outfit, that was sometimes a good way to go. The woman slowly starts scanning the occupants of the guild hall searching for her intended target all while leaning against the staff, her increased vantage point making such fairly simple to get a good view on prosepctive targets.

Last edited:
Serenity (Lunafreya Nero)
Tags: (Open) @BluePegasus

4keCKzz1.jpgSerenity's stomach fluttered with every step she took. She had been in town for a week now, and had finally gotten herself decently back on her feet after her little starving incident. She was currently staying at an inn in town, which was especially nice after sleeping in an alleyway the first two nights, and had scraped together enough coin to pay for a new winter coat since the snow had begun to fall. She even did some work for the butcher who helped her earlier in the week, and even wound up getting paid a bit in addition to the food she was given. I guess he wasn't SO bad. She thought to herself. He clearly hadn't expected her to come back and be true to her word, so he was quite a bit less gruff this time around. Naturally, she had spent that coin on her new coat, so her coin-purse was empty once more, but that was okay. She had a job lined up later in the afternoon that would pay for dinner if her current objective didn't work out. Damn, I can't tell if I'm excited or if I'm about to lose my mind. I never thought just walking to the guild would be so stressful!

As she attempted to clear her mind, Serenity focused on the sounds of her boots crunching in the snow. It was a nice sound that paired well with her armor clicking and clacking with each step. It made her footsteps sound confident. Hell, it made her FEEL confident. A gust of wind swept down the street she was walking, and she bundled tighter into her coat, being reminded that it was a bit too small to cover her entirely. The kindly old woman who sold it to her from her shop gave her an excellent price on it, though it did cost Serenity a scolding for being out in such cold weather while wearing clothes that revealed so much of her skin to the elements, and that's not even to mention that it was made for girls several years her junior. That aside, it was better than nothing, so she wasn't about to complain about it.

As the gust subsided, Serenity looked up and realized that she had arrived at the guild hall. What did that lady call it again. Blue Unicorn? That sounds like an odd name. Who ever heard of a blue unicorn before? Serenity swept aside this strange thought and made her way to the door. Her heart-rate grew out of control as she got closer and closer. When she laid her hand on the door, Serenity could swear she was going to pass out from the sheer intensity of it all. She stood there for several minutes, not sure exactly what to do. Do I just walk in? Do I have to knock first? What are they gonna say if some random girl walks in that they don't know? She couldn't seem to make a decision, and she couldn't see a sign anywhere that told her what to do. As she looked around, however, she noticed several of the people walking down the street were staring at her. How long have I been standing here? Wait, they don't think I'm scared to go in, do they? Damn it, I wasn't paying attention to what my facial expression was! In hopes that no one else would see her standing here and start making assumptions, Serenity took a long, deep breath to calm her nerves, which didn't even help, then swung the door open wide and walked into the guild, dropping her coat's hood as she entered.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Xel Xel

Last edited:
Nadine Kazumi

Nadine listened to Crimson slur her words. Luckily, she had enough training to understand them. It was relief to hear that no fights were going to happen. Now she wanted to focus on helping her guild friend. "I think you should take this. It will keep that pesky hangover from happening," Nadine pulled a vile from her breast pocket and gave it to Crimison. The vile was filled with a thick clear liquid that shimmered in the light. "I have to warn you, the taste may not be to your liking." She warned.

Nadine leaned against the counter and let out a small laugh, "Oh, I haven't done much." She admitted. She brought her hand to Shiro and rubbed his lengthy body. "I have done some small medical trips here and there but that's it." Nadine looked at Crimison curiously, "What about you? You seem to have done a lot." She asked, tilting her head.
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Valentina Aeternum
Margaret Town Outside Lamia Scale

Valentina began to look around her surroundings as she woke up from sleeping by the side of the road. She could hear ocean waves and people not too much farther off but she had been quite exhausted when she had sat down under a tree in fall colors and must have dozed off for the night. Thankfully the weather hadn’t been too bad though the bubblegum girl had to pull out her winter coat and wrap herself up in the big fur thing to stay warm. It wasn’t too chilly now so she puts her black fur coat into the magic pouch she carried with her, it could hold any number of things and was useful for storing all her supplies though. Quickly she pulled out some bread and cheese slapping it together for a quick sandwich, she really could go for a hot meal honestly, but she’d find one when she got into Margaret Town. After consuming the small meal she hops to her feet and starts skipping down the path into town, happy to be arriving in a decently sized city where she could maybe earn a little money to add to her stockpile.

Of course, Valentina was a wanderer by nature, mostly because a lot of places didn’t really like her prankster nature, or how whenever she was made angry she would childishly stick her gum in people’s hair; she knew a trick for getting it out but people got mad instead of asking for her help; a bit of peanut butter would get the gum out. Recalling her last misadventure she sighs to herself as she walks the streets of Margaret Town, Lamia Scale’s home base, not that she’d been there before but she wondered if maybe they’d provide a hot meal to a wandering mage? Maybe she’d stop in and see.

It didn’t take her long to find the guild, it did stand out after all. As Valentina approached she noticed another figure standing in the entrance of the hall and with a happy outgoing laugh skipped into their line of sight waving. “Hi there! My name is Valentina, it’s nice to meet you!” Cheerful and sweet the short girl held out a hand, the wind whipping her two toned pastel hair around her face. Valentina gave off a young naive vibe though the sweetness seemed very genuine and straight toward, but she clearly had a habit of talking too fast because before the other person could even introduce themselves she was popping out another question. “Are you a member here at all or do you know who may be a member?” She was still smiling and holding out her hand not seeming to pay any attention to the fact this other person was clearly looking for someone.

@LS PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Sabertooth’s Masterdeck Wielder

Maev Maximillian
Maev had been cuddled up in her bed when the loudspeaker of the Sabertooth Guild Hall went off and tore her from a perfect dream of candy, unicorns, and bug homicides. For a moment she was still before rising from the bed in a zombie fashion. She never really interacted much with Wilson, a guild master she didn’t much care for, but the one she was stuck with. “There are these things called bulletin boards for a reason, Master Dipshit,” she mumbled to herself before slipping down to the floor. Without changing out of her cat-eared yellow indie, she wrapped her blanket around herself and grabbed a drawing notebook. After all, she did want to see the suffering new recruits and fantasize about how they’d fail and about just how superior she was to them.

“I’ll save a spot for you if you want,” she said to Kai, giving her friend a quick glance before heading out. She found a nice spot Next to a big tree, where she had a good view, but could blend in a bit with the natural surroundings and shade. Then she opened her notebook and doodles, focusing on drawing something so that she wouldn’t have to make eye contact with people.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Millicent Yoton
Tags: (Open) Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum @LamiaScale

TQU37EU.png

Fortunately for Millicent, she had long since become accustomed to looking down for the source of new voices, leaning back slightly as the tuft of blue hair becomes visible just below her chest in order to get a proper look at who she was talking with, the height and energy had originally penned it for a curious child so it was a mild surprise to girl in her late teens. Leaning back on her staff with a bemused glance she takes the offered hand with her own engulfing it with a firm grip that likely pulled the girl around unintentionally, her rapid-fire speaking was refreshing, to say the least though, fortunately, she was still able to pluck both her name and the question from such.

"Well I guess in order, Millicent or Milly pleasant to meet you as well, No not a member yet and as for whom might be a member? well, I suppose anyone with one of those mermaid tattoos. Though from the looks of it the hall itself is a little barren, everyone outside was shouting a little about something so could have been one of those frequent guild invasion things I've heard about going on, most of the members being away on jobs, or simply its reputation of a top guild being quality over quantity to a larger degree than expected." Letting out a faint chuckle as she releases the hand and takes another glance around. Well, she was difficult to miss regardless so it was only a matter of time before someone from the guild itself approached them, may as well pass it in pleasant conversation...then may a drink or five if the place did have a bar.

657dd25636174e886461e33f76632b3f.png

Akita had been sitting around Sabertooth for a couple weeks now, acquainting herself with the people and the space, finding that she rather liked it. The air was rowdy as all hell, but honestly? That worked for her. She was one to get raucous and crazy. This worked for her. She liked it.

This was a wizard guild, yeah? An official and famous one apparently. She could see herself settling down around here. Yeah. Why not? Where was the sign-up sheet or whatever?

She looked up from her half full glass of orange juice when the loudspeaker came on, blaring in her sensitive ears, in a masculine growl.
Applicants for the Sabertooth Guild... Something something... back of the Guild... something blah blah, uh... participants...

Oh... Oh! That was the Guild master, right? He was calling for applicants to gather at the back ignore the guild. Outside? Inside? She watched as a small crowd began to walk off, and she got the idea to just follow the group. She chugged the rest of her orange juice and left the glass on the counter as she trailed along with the group.

Seems there were a lot more people than she would have thought. She had guessed that most of them were already guild members, not prospective ones. Yeesh...

She wondered how many would back out immediately.

She glanced around, her arms crossed as she scanned the crowd. If any of them were using their magic, she was making sure to take note of it. She had no idea what she would be doing, so best start assessing now.

She also kind of wanted to see the Guildmaster. Which one among the gathering crowd of official guild members was he? Probably the biggest and most impressive. Probably.
( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester just letting you know I posted!)

Last edited:
AkagiEKYX5-sUcAYtPIS (1).pngShe had been busy the past few days. Someone had to run around to get jobs done while the others enjoyed the festivities. The other guild members could have their rest, but not her. Whatever day it is, be it her birthday, holidays, or some other important day, she had to keep working. ESPECIALLY on those days. Someone had to, and it might as well be her. Now that the festivities and the holiday mood had run its course, it was time that she took her rest. As much rest as someone like her could get anyway. She had gazed out of her window, and caught sight of the snow that was beginning to pile up on the streets of Fiore. Like an excited child, she threw on her coat and rushed down, and out of the guild, casting her gaze up towards the clouds from where the diamond dust was slowly descending to the ground around her. It seemed kind of silly, but for the majority of her life, nothing reminded her of her freedom like the smell and the sight of snow. Every time it snowed, she always found herself mesmerised by the natural beauty of it, and this time, it was no different. There was just something so sobering about the cold wind biting at her cheeks, and the smell of clarity in the air.

A click and whine from the speakers that surrounded the guild broke her out of her reverie. Wilson's voice was projected through the speakers, calling all prospective members of Sabertooth to report to the back of the guild. Hm? Were they having the selections today? She must have forgotten. The busy week that just passed her by had given her little reason to remember upcoming events.

She rubbed her chin in thought. Should she go and take a look? She supposed she was on a break. Besides, she wanted to take a look at just how capable the newbies would be. She wanted to see what fires burned behind their eyes, and what lengths they would go to keep that fire alight. Rubbing her gloved hands together and shoving them into her pockets, she made her way to the back of the guild.

She was greeted by the sight of a small crowd gathered, a good twenty or so of them yearning to become part of Sabertooth, and the others simply there to watch. She patted her coat down, and slowly made her way up to Wilson. "Hey, Wilson," she waved nonchalantly to her guild master as she approached. "Heard you needed some of us around to help out." She threw her scarf over her shoulder, and grinned. "Akagi Brightwick, here to lend a hand!"

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

• Anyone Anyone in BP Guild currently

Damn it, stuck with clean up again?!
    Chuya thought, as she was sweeping around the front entrance.

Why am I always the first to be picked for this job?! I'm getting tired of it, but I also don't want to let miss Viera down.

Chuya sighed before talking to herself.
    "It would be alot easier if I had something to just, clean the building on it's own."

Varian Amberstar
Interactions: Anyone in the area

e067fff53d8178b9dd2ea45d9e5fccf4.jpg

Varian happily made his way around the back of the Sabertooth guild hall when he heard the announcement. He spent most of his time speaking with the other mages hoping to get into the guild, quickly scribbling down notes in a small notebook if they spoke of anything particularly interesting. In truth, his initial plan was to apply to Blue Pegasus on the account of their super cool airship, the thought of getting to see the inner workings of such a ship fascinated the young mage. However, when he was passing through the town that changed when he saw the biggest man he'd ever seen. After some enquiries, he discovered that it was Sabertooth's guild Master so naturally, the thought of joining Blue Pegasus went out the window when he became interested in the giant of a man.

So he now found himself here, trying to get excepted into a guild for reasons that he would likely forget in the next few hours, but regardless, he was going to give whatever test they set him his all, and if he got in he would continue to put that level of effort in until it killed him, which hopefully wouldn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back