• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Patty & Wilson
Many people would probably give Wilson an odd look if they saw him any other day. But thankfully with everyone being preoccupied with their own party's, and events he was free to walk around with little to no issue. His costume being nothing all that scary. Just some sort of vampire hunter, or something of that sort. So people hurried past him, only stopping on occasion to glance at the giant in a costume. Of course, this didn't help much. Because Wilson was already super nervous about his date with Patty. Aka the Lamia scale GM. He stood at the door to her place. Nervously clutching the flowers he had brought for her in his giant sweaty hands. A red tint covering his face as he tried to muster up the courage to knock."You can do this Wilson. Don't wimp out now. It's so rare for you to find a woman willing to date you. Well there was that siren chick...oh wait. That was Patty...ok! So you have almost no luck with girls! You got Patty so just reel her in! Wait...is that racist to her Siren form? Oh God im a mess. Ok time to knock!! Hnnn-, " Wilson made an odd noise holding his breath as his hand slowly approached the door. Slowly creeping closer, and closer.. Then in one swift impulsive reaction to a cat knocking over a trash can in an alley nearby. He slammed his fist against the door blasting the door open, and leaving his large figure staring in complete shock and embarrassment."Geez...why can't I just be normal? Well...Uhm..hey I'm here! Sorry about the door. Guess I don't know my own strength..hehe." He stated slowly walking into the house.

Patty had been buzzing around all day preparing for her favorite time of the year. There were so many costumes he had to fix up. It was her duty to make sure everyone in her guild had the opportunity to be something they wanted to be. It was her belief that no one should ever have to spend this holiday without a costume. No one should feel left out. The fact that some people couldn’t make or afford their own costume just broke her heart. In the midst of all this commotion, she hadn’t taken any time to get herself ready. Thus, as she sent off her guild members to enjoy the festivities, she found herself careening through the streets to get home. It was then that she remembered her home was at the back of the guild hall, so she had to go racing back. She’d lived so many places that this was a common problem when she was in a hurry. Upon arrival, she didn’t skip a beat before getting ready herself, cleaning up, and making sure she looked amazing along with Pumpkin, whom she had made to look like an actual jack o’ lantern with a few tricks. She herself was dressed up like a witch, hat and all. As she zoomed up to the door to leave, floating on the pumpkin as always, there was suddenly a loud crash as the door came flying at her at a great speed. It smashed into pieces and sent her crashing to the floor. “Owie…”

Wilson walked over to where Patty was quickly helping her to her feet and brushed the debris, off her."Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot. Letting a cat spook me like that. I understand if you want to call off the date." He said in a disheartened tone. Which sounded almost comedic coming from such a large man, with such a deep, gruff, manly voice. him.

Patty was a little dazed from things happening so quickly that she didn’t recognize Wilson at first. The costume aided in the momentary confusion. She blushed at how the guy was brushing her down and was feeling a little uncomfortable, but then he mentioned the date and she froze, “Did you just… did you just say date?”

Wilson frowned, only noticeable due to his upper facial muscles contorting in a rather unhappy manner. "Yeah. You, don't you remember? I asked you at the party with me after the big raid." He questioned, a ting of concern in his voice. He moved his hand through her hair, brushing it aside and feeling for any injuries."You didn't get hit on the head by the door and lose some memory, did you? Damn, I already feel terrible. I'm really sorry. I forget how fragile some things can be. So are you ok?" He asked still inspecting her for injures.

Patty cocked her head to the side and squinted, “No… Wilson? Wilson!” Patty threw her arms out and hugged as much of him as she could, “Don’t worry, it’ll take a lot more than that to knock me off my rocker. It didn’t mess up my makeup, though. Did it?”
Wilson let out a sigh of relief. Glad he didn't accidentally give Patty brain damage. He would have deserved to be alone for the rest of his life in that case. But no, she was fine, and everything was ok. Amazing as it was. This meant they could go on with their date."No, you look lovely.. You make quite the fetching witch." He said a bit bashful looking away to embarrassed to make eye contact while complimenting her. Even though virtually no one else was around. While he was looking away he couldn't help noticing the time."Oh my. It seems we're going to be super late for the party. We should probably make our way there now." Wilson suggested standing back up to his full height. He held a hand out to her in a gentlemanly gesture, "My lady. I'd be honored if you allowed me to be by your side on this night of ghouls, goblins, and ghost." Wilson clearly felt awkward saying this. But he hadn't studied all those self help books for nothing! He had to at least try. Even if it was super embarrassing.

Patty’s eyes widened and she hopped onto Pumpkin, flying up and snatching Wilson’s hand as she shot forward, “Don’t be silly, come on! Hurry up!” Wilson did not comprehend just how much Patty loved this holiday. Wilson was surprised by just how suddenly Patty grabbed his hand, but didn't reject as she pulled him along."Uhm. Ohkaaay! Woah heey! I don't think anyone will really care if we're slightly late." Wilson reasoned as she pulled him away. Of course, Wilson was letting her lead him, as her normal form wasn't exactly strong enough to force Wilson anywhere. But he didn't want her efforts to be wasted, and besides, he wanted to go as well. At least as long as she was there.

It wouldn't be too terribly long before they arrived at the entrance to the party. Wilson feeling awkward about the whole thing at this point. Sure strangers might not give him a second look, but these were his fellow mages. Some of which knew who he was. While others soon would. The whole thought of him saying or doing something to embarrass himself made his stomach churn. Causing an expression that looked more intimidating than queasy to pop up on the upper parts of his face that could be seen."Alright then...guess it's time to go in." He told Patty as he approached the door caution showing in his every movement. Like he was slowly approaching some unpredictable new enemy. Which wasn't all that inaccurate.

Despite Wilson’s hesitation, Patty launched forward and shot through the doors, throwing her arms out, “Are we late?! Is everything set? Does anyone need my help with costumes?” Of course the large form of Wilson was standing menacingly behind Patty, and he couldn't help looking like some serial killer straight from a horror film. He slowly stepped into the guild hall. His nerves getting the best of him. He tried to say hi but only an odd growl sound came out as the realization that he was surrounded by so many people hit him. This was going to be one hell of a night. If it hadn't been already. Which by the looks of a broken candy table it was getting there...

Post by myself and CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Tagging everyone i know is currently at the party. The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Xel Xel Kisaki Kisaki SomebodyElse SomebodyElse 525bce0fc42bb6d1c9a0e2d0232d26fc (1).jpg

Last edited:
MUyT5Kr.jpg
Steve Freeling"Sure, that's fine."
Steve heard a strange man several feet behind him who Genbu wouldn't even engage. Huh? Who was that guy? Genbu seemed awfully eager to avoid him, so something must be wrong. Before long, the tortoise caught up with him.
"Hey, who was that weird guy? Should we be worried about him?" Steve had found the man's behavior coupled with Genbu's reaction disconcerting. After a few minutes, they made it to the Blue Pegasus guild hall. Not as many people were outside and a particular person wasn't outside anymore. Lexi's not out here anymore.
"Well, here we are. I guess Lexi and the others are inside now."
He opened the door and peered inside, the strong fumes of the perfume causing him to narrow his eyes and nearly making him sick. Ugh, what is with these guys and perfume? After a short time, he saw something, or rather someone. His eyes widened. Lexi? Why is she acting this way? He saw Lexi exhibiting behavior that struck him as a little odd. What the heck? Wait, is she...? His jaw dropped as the realization hit him and he turned to the tortoise.
"So, uh, Genbu? Um... Lexi's drunk. I guess someone must have spiked the punch. It's the only thing that makes any sense. I know it wasn't supposed to have alcohol in it." I guess I won't be drinking any of that punch.
Jackaboi Jackaboi

Katherine Mae

Kathy looked at the woman as she handed over Miles' drink, instead of hers and gave Miles the Mai Tai. Though Miles went ahead and switched their drinks to their proper places as the S class looked back at Yamato and then at Miles. Miles was right, she has done more than improve his self restraint. At the point he was at, he would have probably been a thug. Which would have been a waste of incredible power. Her attention turned back to Lexi as she fangirled about Dante Sol, one of the pretty boys that she'd see in sorcerer weekly whenever someone had one in their hands. On top of that, she began to freak out about Yamato now. This girl was probably gonna die from overexcitement. Though, Katherine couldnt really understand the fangirly nature. It made sense with the men to the women, but not the other way around. Such as when Christina decided to do one shoot for sorcerer weekly during the summer. Men were all over that picture of her... But surely she made something off it, right? Maybe she should try to be in the magazine other than being serious and not-so-sexy. Maybe she just had to do what some others did? But she liked how she was... Would she have to change? No...Surely not. Besides, the more she thought about it, the more it made her uncomfortable, so maybe it was best to stay as she is.

She snapped from her thoughts as soon as she heard Lexi saying how the punch was Spicy...And obviously not the hot kind either "Oh dear..." she said "Lexi that's not what...you think it is..." this would mean her attention to Lexi would increase if Tyson didnt watch her close enough. "You better be careful, Lexi... I know you're under age but...You have to experience this at some point..." and she may not ever want to do it again, which was fine. Kathy had yet to even drink till she was drunk off her ass, and no one else knew that but her. If she drank enough tonight...who knows, she may be different than normal. But the chances of her drinking till she was drunk, was very slim unless she was forced to drink something strong...Which hopefully want going to happen in this crazy party. Snapped from her thoughts once again, she heard Patty screaming into the guild with a large man behind her. No doubt it was the Sabertooth Guild Master, no one else was that big in frame but him. It was hard not to miss him. I'm surprised he came to a place with so many people... she thought to herself as Lionel came scurring up to her and climbing up her legs and up to her neck, hiding behind her and looking from her neck. "What's got you worried, Lionel...?" she asked, lifting her hand and gently petting his head.

Jackaboi Jackaboi (spoke to lex and kinda interacted with Yamato, not really lol) The Elder The Elder (mentioned) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (mentioned Wilson) CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (mentioned patty)​

1574967986812.png
"Trust when I say, you'll be fine. Since I'm vouching for it, it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll be let in. I've known you for quit a while Mitsuki. And yes you can be somewhat of a nuisance to me, but you're not a bad person. So I have no reasons to doubt that you'll be a good addition to the guild. All you have to do is give Master Vera a good impression. But we'll talk about that after the party. Go enjoy yourself, just don't cause anymore trouble." Dante' said as a waitress walks up towards him with a tray of champagne. He grabs two glasses and presents a glass towards Mitsuki. "Are you old enough for this??" He asked before sipping his own. Though before Mitsuki could really respond, he noticed how the room became silent due to a massive being entering the guild. He turned his body and the drinks towards who he figured was Master Wilson. "Hmm looks like the Sabertooth Guild Master has arrived." He says looking back at Mitsuki. He then turns his looks at Wilson again and this time he notices Lamia Scale's Master as well. "Ahh and Master Patty is here too." Dante' downs the rest of his champagne then accidentally downs Mitsuki's without thinking. Looking at Mitsuki, he presents the glass again, thinking he just drunk his own. "So you want this or not??" Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
38776687626b2b6dbc5fc2f8568525e9.jpg

An almost imperceptible frown flashed across her lips for the briefest of moments as she got no reaction from the little crimson kitty. Truly Willy was the only kitty-cat for her, at least he would have given her an amusing reaction. She watched in silence as one of the Sabertooth girls fawned over both Dante and Yama, that warm smile of hers once again adorning her lips. Her focus was quickly pulled back to Miles as he finished the Whiskey and requested another. With a nod and a simple "Of course!" she took the empty glass and pivoted in place to begin mixing him up a replacement.

With expert finesse she quickly finished up the drink and, with another elegant pivot, placed the fresh glass in front of Miles. Almost as soon as she had done this a boisterous voice from the entrance called her attention. That warm smile of hers taking on a far more sadistic tone as she eyed up the two new guests to grace their Guild. It was as if they had read her mind. Leaving the bar to the actual bartender she made her way out from behind the counter and towards the two latecomers. As she neared the duo she came to a stop and offered them a gentle bow. "Welcome to Blue Pegasus~" She offered the pair a smile, though there was a certain glint in her eye when she turned her gaze on the towering giant. "I honestly was not expecting you two to drop by. No festivities of your own this evening?"

Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
lnteractions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) The Elder The Elder (Miles) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Kathy) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Willy) CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Patty)

Mentions: @BPGuild

Yama text.png
Lexi Text.png

Yamato drinks his last swig of his drink and sits the glass on the table. The fabulous mage was rather amused with the small girls excitement but as she went away to grab a drink of punch he looked to the ceiling for moment. Just having a couple seconds to himself. It was nice to have this party now, especially after what just went down at the start of the month. Still he couldn't help but feel concerned about it. Sure they were beaten but for how long? Yamato turned back to Miles and Katherine right as the Redd was getting his second round. Although before he could get a word out, the doors burst open revealing a familiarly imposing figure standing behind it. Now THIS was the biggest surprise of the night. "As I live and breathe... The legendary and reclusive Master Wilson has decided to stop by." Then a much smaller figure came rushing in in front of him. ".... With Master Patricia?" This was definitely going to be quite the night wasn't it? These developments even made Master Viera spring into action, leaving the bar for the actual barmaid to pursue Sabertooth's guild leader. As if that wasn't enough Lexi came back with her punch, looking even happier than before and... A little unbalanced. Yamato sighed, too much was happening all at once and called for the barmaid to fix him up another drink.

"Eheheh.... Why do I feel so warm and happy? This punch must be made with all kinds of nice things!!"
Lexi took another drink. The kick of the alcohol not quite as noticeable this time. She heard Kathy trying to warn her, though Lexi couldn't quite understand what she was getting at. "Wha... What do you mean??? It's only punch! I mean they uh... They did say it was alcohol free right? I've never tried it anyway but I think I'd know when I taste it... (hic)" Yamato unsure what to make of this, but he could hazard a guess as to what happened. "You two should keep an eye on the little one. It seems someone's been tampering with the punch. I must say I'm impressed she's already that far gone. Barely half a cup and the girl already looks at her limit..." He says as he looks at Lexi attempting to have deep conversation with the small dragon on Kathy's shoulders. "Lionel!!! I had no IDEA you're so talkative! It's almost like I'm talking to Genbu... Except you're a dragon! W-What is it like being a dragon? Is it fun? Or is it lonely because people find dragons scary? NO I didn't mean it like that!" Meanwhile Lionel remained huddled on Kathy's shoulders, wearing the most confused expression a dragon can make.

Meanwhile Genbu was still with Steve, only just seeing again. Looking quite intoxicated. "Oh no... Oooohhh no... That isn't right... Lexi isn't the kind of girl to be drinking underage...... Unless..." Hearing Steve's suggestion about the spiked punch made a lot more sense. In fact he was grateful for the suggestion that Lexi wasn't drunk on purpose. "Right right... Of course. apologies for getting so worried there." Genbu turned to Steve and made a sligth bow with his flipper. "Well I'm afraid I must return to my master. After all that appears to be the place I am needed the most right now. I do hope you enjoy the party." With that he made his way back to Lexi, more than rightfully concerned. Though... Loath he is to admit it, slightly amused with her odd behaviour. "Miles! Katherine! I do hope the both of you can keep our Master safe... I've already spent too much time in the human world and I'm afraid in case staying manifested may be rather taxing on her while in a state like this..."

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel
CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Mentioned)

Crimson and Madeline
The troubled Two

Crimson walked towards the bar, her costume remained the same, ventablack hair, glowing magic for her eyes and illusion magic for her teeth to look sharp. She took a seat at the bar and ordered the strongest drink they had on hand. She was given it, the woman sat there holding it, resting her head on the bar table, think of all the mistakes she's made in life, which wasn't much to be honest, besides lying to her sister about being together while they were running away. Madeline, the sister who was wronged in the whole ordeal, sat alone by a fountain , the water splashes calmed her down as she stared at the moon, she was sad, and done crying, her friends were already somewhere in the party having their own fun, knowing her she'd be a debby downer and bring up her issues and look for some sort of shoulder to cry on. Not tonight, tonight people are meant to be happy and enjoy themselves.

The girls decided to wallow in self pity tonight, less they find something to get their minds off the issues, Crimson found a bottle, Madeline found a place. There isn't much to tell, especially since Crimson isn't really a social butterfly, which sucks for her in times like this. But she decided to say screw it and took a sip of her drink, then looked over her shoulder at the party. She saw the large groups of people and shuttered in her seat, a bit of anxiety kicking in before she looked back at her drink and sighed, "damn my personality!" she said to herself before drinking her beverage again, downing it in the second go, "Barkeep! One more." she said and sighed, "and leave the bottle..." she mumbled before sulking into her stool.

Meanwhile Madeline decided to see if she could seek some guidance from Dante, she doesn't really know him all too well, though she was a formality and used everyone's first name regardless if she knows them or not, simpler that way. She walked back into the party and looked around the room, she noticed her older sister drinking her sorrows away, making the youngest sister facepalm before continuing to look around, "Tonights just been one big cluster fu-oh there's Dante." she said to herself, she debated on using her equipped armors ability to fly towards him, or be a normal human being and just ya know, walk over there, and being human was the choice she made as she walked her plane like self towards Dante, the engines on her thighs whiring with a nice hum to them, low and quiet but audible if the area is quiet enough, or if someone is close enough, anyways, she soon arrived to where Dante was, he seemed to be speaking with someone, during a pause she chimed in, "Uh, Dante. Could you possibly help me with some uh.." she looked over to her sister that was still drinking at the bar, "Advice." she said. His status did mean something to her but not as much like everyone treats him, to her he's just a teammate, someone she could ask for help.. If he'll help that is, it's all up to him. She mainly just wanted to get his input on the situation between her and her sister, something to break the screwed up situation between them.

Interacting: The Elder The Elder

In the area: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Mitsuki Yamada
b3d8b7bbc2307cac39802f0b7b6971cf.jpg
Mitsuki wasn't quite sure if he could make a good impression on the guild master. He was good with most women, at least until he floated off to the next town. But authority figures weren't his strong suit."Alright then Smokey! I mean I'm not sure whether to be insulted or flattered. Buuut I'll just try and enjoy the moment. Oh, Champagne good-eh!?" Mitsuki was going to partake before Dante went and downed both glasses clearly distracted by the gargantuan figure in the doorway. "Oh nooo, I'm completely fine. I'll get something to drink later." He said in a sarcastic manner, a disappointed pout on his normally cheerful demeanor. "Guild Master?" He questioned taking a closer look before a look of surprises overtook his previous pout. "Oh my God it's my pupil! HEEY WILSON I SEE MY ADVICE IS DOING YOU WELL!!" He called to the giant who seemed to stiffen his muscles at the sound of Mitsuki's call. "Oh he's probably busy. He attended a class I taught on how to be a more social, and outgoing person. Although it seems he's learning quickly. Ah, they grow up so fast." He sighed leaning back against a wall reminiscent of the days Wilson was breaking tables and what not. It seems so long ago. Mitsuki would have been stuck in his thoughts had he not been snapped out of it by a girl he had seen around only a few times before. She appeared to be dressed as some sort of ship. Which Mitsuki had to admit was a very risky fashion statement. But she did pull it off, at least he thought so. He quickly took interest in her statement to Dante. He quickly grabbed Dante by the eyes popping his head from behind Dantes back, and sticking his tongue out now suddenly in a vampire costume. Which would have been odd for anyone who wasn't Mitsuki."Ooh? What's this I hear? Help? What kind of help? I'll have you know I'm most definitely far more helpful than Mister Dante...well unless you need someone beat up, or burned alive. Then he's your man! But otherwise, surely you'd prefer a more sociable type such as myself to assist you in whatever issues you have? Aye, beautiful?" Mitsuki said with a teasing wink of his eye. He couldn't help himself. He loved meddling in other peoples affairs. The lives of others tended to be most fascinating sources of entertainment. Plus it was always a good way to meet another lonely individual looking for some affection.

The Elder The Elder H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Last edited:
1575327478559.png
As Miles waited for his second drink, his mind sort of wondered off. He started to think about how tomorrow would probably turn out. It's been a couple of weeks since Lexi arrived on his couch, and tomorrow was the day she'll have to prove herself towards Master Wilson. They've trained and practice throughout her time with them, but if she doesn't get enough rest tonight, she'll be Shit Out of Luck. He's drink arrives, snapping him out of his daze,but before he could partake in his second round, the guild doors fly open,followed by a very distinctive voice. Immediately Miles felt his Master's natural Aura alluming over them. He let's out sigh,then takes a sip from his drink. "Didn't expect the Giant the show up here tonight." He said to no one in particular. He turns his head towards his Master, and nods his head agreeing with his costume choice. "That outfit actually fights em. I wouldn't be surprised if he wears that, as an regular fit." Miles said looking over at Kathy. Though as he did, he started to noticed Lexi's weird behavior, raising an eyebrow in question. He started to wonder why she's acting like she drunk, but then he noticed a cup in her hand. "She can't be drunk, all she had was punch." He thought to himself, but then both Kathy's and Yama's words answer his suspicions. Usually there would've been an anger Miles stomping around to threaten someone, but tonight, he promised to be on his best behavior to both Kathy and Lexi. So as the angered within started to boil, he just kept his compuser and controlled his breathing. "You know if Master Wil sees this, we'll probablly never hear the end of it. And I don't have that much control to withstand a lecture from him tonight." He says towards Kathy. "I'll take her out back. Can you and Ty grab some water, and food. I'm hungry." He says towards Kathy and Tyson while glancing at Lexi and Wilson. He finishes his drink, before grabbing Lexi and throwing her over his shoulder. "Alright Champ no more punch for you." He says taking her cup and drinking the rest. He grabs Lexi and throws her over his shoulders "It's time for some fresh air, water, and food. And maybe if I'm lucky you'll tire yourself out and fall asleep." He turns towards Yama, and glares. "This is a new low for your guild. I didn't know y'all spike punch now just to get lucky." He says shaking his head. ASs he was about to leave, he noticed both the kid from before wuth Genbu. "Ah I see you made a friend with the pet turtle. If you want you can follow and talk to Lexi and I get her to sober up. Just know I got my eyes on you." He says turning towards the back door and taking his leave. And yes before you asked,Miles was being nice to someone for a change. Don't think it'll last long though.
As he arrive outside, he places the drunken Lexi down onto a bench. "Are you alright kid." Miles asked seating next to her. "Kathy will be out here soon enough with some food and water so just relax. If you'recold just let me know. I'll warm you up." He said holding up his hand showing off his bright red aura flowing calmly. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

1575331115021.png
Dante' was actually surprised that Mitsuki actually taught Master Wilson a think or two about being an actually person. Though by his posture, he could tell he needed a bit more practice.and what better practice is there than a date at a party. Dante' placed the two empty glasses on a tray that was passing by. He then noticed one of his guild mates walking up towards him. She asked him tfor some advice, but she didn't clarify with what. But just from notcing her glancing over towards a girl at the bar,it probably has something to do with that. As he was moments away from speaking, that very nuisance he was speaking about moments ago stopped him. He was grabbed by his ears, just for Mitsuki to make his way into their conversation. "Get off." He says removing Mitsuki's hand and glaring athim for a brief moment. "I'm already regretting my decision." He says as Mitsuki went on bashing Dante' and bragged about himself. "No she wouldn't Mitsuki." Dante' said mushing Mitsuki's face and pushing him back. "Madeline came to me, and I'll be happy to help. It doesn't matter about who's more socialable, its about trust. And judging from her approach it's probably a sensitive matter to her. So how about you go mingle around the party. How about talking to to either the cowgirl over there drinking whatever or Steve who just came in here with a floating sea turtle." He says pointing them both out. "So what will it be, cowgirl, turtle boy, or the your new option? The giant Redd that slammed you from before?"Dante' ask with a grin.
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177
Mentioned: Steve Freeling Steve Freeling (Steve) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Genbu) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Lucia)​

Katherine Mae

Katherine didnt say much as she took a few sips of her drink. The fruitiness from the drink giving her a party in her mouth. Even though Lexi was making it sound as if she was talking nonsense. Lionel, however, was just watching as Lexi was talking to him as if he was talking back... He tilted his head, the look on his face was awkward as he was clearly confused. He then looked at Kathy who looked back at him and only caused her to shrug. Her eyes then shifted back to Miles and she gave him a nod while he took Lexi. Taking her drink, she hopped off the stool and fetched some water. Which wasnt that difficult. All the while, Lionel was still hanging around her shoulders, looking around from the short S class. The party still went on, regardless of whatever has been happening this entire time. Once she aquired the water, she walked back to Ty, or at least tried to find the large man and once she had, she looked up to him "Get the food...I'll be outside..." she informed him before walking away and going in the general direction that Miles had gone. More than likely another exit other than the front.

Once she had found it, she pushed the door open and felt a gust of wind hit her face from the sudden force and she slipped outside, letting the door shut behind her and she noticed Miles sitting with Lexi "Tyson is coming out with food...I got the water..." she said to him, walking towards Lexi and handing her the water while in her other hand was her drink. The S class moved to Miles' side, sitting on the armrest of the bench and drinking her drink slowly while looking at whatever was in front of her "This party just started and poor lexi is already drunk..." she said softly, but aloud to Miles. Taking another sip from her drink while unintentionally tapping her heel on the ground.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 30%~

Lucia after conducting her evil deed of spiking the punch sat back and enjoyed the party. She of course kept eager eyes on the punch to watch the lightweights drink it and get wasted. Everyone else was having fun, dancing, and doing general party actitivies. Here she was staring at a bowl of punch all too suspiciously while chugging as much booze as she could without embarrassing herself. Luckily drinks were free tonight or she'd owe her ass already! At-least...she assumed they were free.

Oh how she hoped they were free. Soon enough poor Lexi would be the first victim, the girl snickering as she seemed to get drunk from half a cup! Her booze was incredibly strong but even still Lexi had to have basically no tolerance to get drunk that easily. "Hehehehe....poor girl.." She snickered to herself. She felt absolutely no remorse for getting a small child wasted. It was all in good fun after all! She watched her be carted away outside and arched a brow. A bit overkill buuut...okay!

She watched some new people enter the party and offered a little wave. To her surprise Wilson even showed up. Of course she knew who the reclusive guid master was! He even seemed to have a date! She smirked as she wobbily made her way over glancing between the two. "Man. I don't think she's your type." She commented. "I mean you're so..." She spoke making wild gestures with her arms and body indicating a large being and pointing to Wilson. "And you're so.." She spoke, this time making a few gestures indicating how small Patty was. "Like I mean...how does...y'know...that work?" She asked giving a few hip thrusts to indicate what she meant before laughing.

This wasn't going to end well.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi CelticHero37 CelticHero37
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 @BP Hall​

The Hooded Man

Not far from the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall stood a man with his features shrouded by the hood he wore. But his overly friendly smile was in plain sight for all to see. He looked up at the guild with the same look, making it hard to tell what he was thinking. "So this is the famed Blue Pegasus guild? I expected a little more... Extravagance." He walked towards to towering building, wondering what kind of people he'll meet inside before his eyes landed on a Halloween mask stall. To which he just nonchalantly walked by and grabbed the cheap Oni mask that covered the upper half of his face. The stall owner who was half asleep at the time barely noticed and took him a couple seconds to register what happened. "Huh...? H-hey you gotta pay for that Assho-!" His last word was cut off when his stall collapsed. "WHAT THE HELL!!!??" The hooded man had knocked off one of the supports with his foot as he walked by, causing the stall owner to become distracted so the man could escape. He wore the mask and approached the guild hall, walking in along with the other late arriving party goers. He let out a long whistle upon seeing all the guests. "Wow I can sense some strong mages in here." The most notable of said mages was the large man that stuck out more than a sore thumb. The magical power that emanated from him ended up forcing a more sinister smirk out of him before returning to his usual friendly features.

His eyes soon hovered over the silver haired woman clad in a bunny suit that looked to show more than she seemed to realise. She looked like she as alone and decided to talk with her for the time being. Whether she'll welcome his company... Will be completely irrelevant. He walked up to the young woman, his fiery orange locks peeking out the hood along with his ominous Oni mask and his eerie smirk. "Greetings Miss! I was just around and noticed you seemed to be lacking some company. So I thought I'd come and do my good deed for the day and offer you mine~" He chuckled to himself a little bit before continuing. "Well there's that... And there's also the fact you look far more learned than some of the other mages here. So I'm about to ask a couple things. Hope you've been taking your history lessons! *Ahem* Anyway, do you know anything about Fiore's history? More specifically, the 'Tartaros Incident'? I know I know a little bit of a weirdly specific thing to ask but I just have such a high intrigue for Fiore's mages 100 years ago. After all the mages of this generation is a joke..."

Britt-21 Britt-21
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Wilson Mentioned)

cooltext328675671645852.png
Tyson stood around previously one of, if not the tallest people in the room. At least that was...until Wilson appeared, overshadowing him entirely. Even his presence was much larger than Tysons, who if it wasn't for his size and red hair would probably have just faded into the background. Although he felt like that would happen when he was around Wilson anyway. Sure Wilson was pretty reclusive. But that didn't change anything. He still stick out way more than the Redd. But Tyson couldn't quite figure out what it was. Maybe it was his fashion sense? He did have some strange clothing. Honestly, what was the purpose of always wearing a scarf? Maybe he used it to strange enemies, or as a way to better hide himself when he was undercover. Either way, Tyson would have to worry about standing out some other time.

For, now, he had other things to attend to. He simply nodded at his brother in understanding. It was a short trip, but Tyson figured everyone was content so it could be chalked up as a win. He stopped at the punch bowl for a second lifting it to his lips and downing almost the entire thing. Leaving just enough for one or two more cups."Hmmm, not bad. This bowl still feels nothing like an actual punch though...hmm....disappointing..." He complained walking past the food table and snatching up the tablecloth and using it like a bag to carry all the food. Then he quickly disappeared with the food and made his way to his brother."I have succeeded in my acquisition of the sustenance. What is our next goal?" Tyson said holding the tablecloth filled with food. Tyson was completely sure they had plenty enough food that they wouldn't miss this one tables worth. Besides, Tyson was feeling a bit hungry. His head was also feeling slightly fuzzy. But not enough to really affect him. He just felt all warm inside. Like he did when he was in a good fight. But that aside Tyson nodded in agreement with Katherine. "Yes, you are correct. We will have to up her tolerance. This light weight drinking is a disgrace to our guilds name. Do not worry Lexi, I shall train you till you're drinking more than even me." Tyson said in a serious emotionless tone.

Masrur.full.1648315.jpg

Last edited:
01A70D1D-957A-44EC-BE21-94D0C1B94950.jpeg
00479D75-D109-45C5-8D9D-5791F7886603.png

The swordsman wandered aimlessly around the serene streets of Balsam in quiet contemplation, and had been for some time now. While past, the events of the mission claimed their relevance within his mind, and Satoshi was left thinking about them with great thought. Eventually having found himself outside one of the more luxurious hot springs Balsam had to offer, Satoshi paid the free upfront and immediately went in for a soak. It was often told that the hot springs of Balsam could completely rip the troubles out of the soul should one bask in their waters, yet of course whilst this was all a load of rubbish, Satoshi couldn’t help but feel as though there may have been some truth to that rumour after all.

The silver haired mage soaked in the hot springs for a couple of hours before finally leaving the comforting waters and making his way towards the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall. Ever since having met Christina of Lamia Scale, Satoshi had been left in total awe. Of course, the mission was weeks ago yet she was constantly on his mind and whilst they had met from time to time since then, he couldn’t help but feel a knot in his stomach at the thought of seeing her. Just what exactly was this feeling? Satoshi didn’t really know, but it felt right. He knew she was going to be at the Halloween Party hosted by Blue Pegasus and thus by extension, himself; He had to ensure her time in Balsam and with his guild was the best it’s ever been.

Instead of taking the time to piece a costume together, Satoshi opted to use his Angelic Bodily Host Magic to sprout his famously pristine wings from his back, the lights from within the hall occasionally reflecting through the feathers and shining off with iridescent hues of colour. Satoshi quickly noticed Dante pushing a mage from another guild by the face and Yamato alongside Miss Katherine of Sabertooth and a much younger mage who seemed to be extremely drunk. However, Satoshi couldn’t help but crack a smile as he saw Christina but before he could approach her a rather strange man had approached her and engaged in conversation with her. Something felt off, and the guy was extremely shifty and Satoshi absolutely detested it. Rather than cause a scene, Satoshi approached the two of them and seemingly inserted himself in their conversation before Christina had a time to reply, and having heard every word the man had spoke the swordsman wasn’t too pleased. This bloke seriously thought he was doing a “good deed” by offering Christina his company? Satoshi almost burst into laughter at that very moment. “Can we help you?” Satoshi asked rather abruptly and to be honest, quite rudely. His eyes locking with those of the strange man and his frame slightly over Christina, very obviously in a protective fashion. “If you're looking for good deeds you can start by getting yourself out of whatever it is you’re wearing, you’re looking rather drab my friend.”

Satoshi glanced over at Christina for a brief moment and smiled, his magical aura fluctuating ever so slightly in response to his annoyance with this strange, unknown man in the what he thought to be horrible clothing.

Gross.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder @BluePegasusGuildHall/Party​

𝕸𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊

Madeline stood there as she waited for Dante to get a say in on the stranger, Mitsuki, she watched as they interacted, which seemed quite heated in a, 'go away' kinda way. She thought to herself for a moment, 'what should i ask him? Should i be straight forward?' she asks herself, 'Might be best to just be straight forward' she answered her own question, she also noticed a poorly dressed man speaking with a bunny girl, poor lady, that man looks like an absolute mess, vile creature in clothes. But back to the task at hand, and speaking of hand.. "Sorry Dante." she said and grabbed ahold of his arm, pulling him along, "I'm sorry im sorry im sorry" she said as she gently pulled him along, the situation needed to be handled as soon as possible, she might not see her sister again and she doesn't want show up at the fairy tail guild unannounced and probably sit and wait for a few days just to speak with her sister and then leave afterwards. Once they reached a nice area to speak she let his arm go, keeping her composure and not fan girling over his muscles and what not. "Sorry I did that but uh.. The issue kinda needs to be dealt with tonight or it may never be resolved.. See.." she then explained how her sister had arrived, after being gone for quite a few years. How they both ran away from a super prim and proper family that wasn't really a good environment for them either. How she had to leave with their mom-who they barely knew- and how she never got word that if her older sister was still alive or not.

"...Sorry to literally drop my whole sob story on you but, I have an issue with apologizing after the fact and well, this spat we had a little while ago was quite recent and i had kinda..told her to uh..go die." she said and cleared her throat, "So i just need some advice on how to apologize to someone who has most like changed and is.." she looked over at the bar, her older sister has already finished a bottle of strong liquor. "Drunk." she finished, she was so embarrassed she just told someone she only knows as a guild mate and barely a friend her whole life story in one night. "I understand if you won't or can't help me." she stated, understanding that she is asking, well probably asking a lot... Meanwhile Crimson was wallowing in her thoughts of how she probably should have stayed with her sister, instead of choosing what she thought was best for her. She did end up in BP, which is usually a prim and proper guild, maybe a little stuck up as well. The life they were running from. But it isn't as bad as home, home was.. yeah home was far worse.

The Elder The Elder (Direct)

Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 (mentioned and insulted, not in that order)
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (In the area of said mentions and insultees)

Christina Trost

Her eyebrow had raised as she heard Kai tease her. Looking over, she shook her head with a tiny smile before not long after she was approached by a man in a hood which seemed to have given her the creeps just without looking at him. Her guard instantly went up as she turned her attention to the man, Luckily he couldnt see her face because if he could, he would probably see some of the expression upon her face. Or even see her soul if he looked close enough into her eyes. Good Deed? Since when is giving someone company even a good deed...? Chris thought to herself. On top of that she looked more interesting? The more this guy spoke, the more she felt on edge. However, as soon as he said the Mages of this generation were jokes, she was going to defend them and speak up. But a familiar voice chimed in and she turned her head to see Satoshi. The guy who started to leave a mark on her with...whatever charms he had been using. Despite her doing everything that she could to not fall for someone and risk getting hurt. Back to his words, he seemed on the defense, standing up for Christina and giving her no need to speak. Her heart skipped a beat when he glanced at her, causing her to look away and back at the hooded man.

Opening her mouth, she spoke "The next time you speak of the mages of this Era being Jokes, you better watch your back because I know many of the powerful ones." From destructive to strategic mages. He did not want to fuck around with these people. Especially when they would all go for his head for calling this era a joke. "If such things bother you like that, then it's best that you dont come to this party that's full of the mages you call "jokes"." Christina was annoyed, and made that perfectly clear. Turning away from the hooded man, she tilted her head up towards Satoshi. Too bad she couldnt warn him about this guy through Telepathy. Her eyes continued to roam Satoshi's face before she looked away and began to depart from him. Somewhat hoping he'd follow her away from the scene. What the hell was this feeling that made her want to just straight up be near him? Stupid feelings. Having their own way of feeling and not allowing her to be in full control. Shaking her head slightly, she moved over towards a table that was away from the large crowd of dancing people (or people just walking around)

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (*wink*) Jackaboi Jackaboi (interacted with and basically said fuck you LOL) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (finally had Christina somewhat react to Kai :3)​

Lamia Scale's
Master of Mischief

Patricia C. O'Shae
Patricia C. O'Shae.jpg
Patty blushed at Lucia's question. No matter how experienced she was with things, there was still a part of her that was shy about it all. "Wh-what?! We don't... I-I mean, we haven't... er..."

There was suddenly a poof as Patty disappeared in a cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, she had been replaced by her much larger Savage Lioness transformation. There was something a little different, this time, though. Even her transformation had a costume on. The aggressive blonde was dressed as a maid. A cat maid. Once the transformation was finished, Patty let out a little grown before asking, "Are you sure you want to know the answer to that question?" Her tail swished slowly as if she were locked onto prey and ready to pounce.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Lexi Text.png

Lexi was just about to take yet another drink, but before she could Miles stepped in and took it off her. "H-huh!? Hey (hic) I wasn't finished..." And before she knew it, she was lifted over a Miles' shoulders and being carried off somewhere. "Weeeeeeeeee~ This is fun! MAYBE I can forgive you... This... once.... (hic)" Lexi was content chuckling to herself while Miles carried her outside to get some air. As she was laid on the bench, Kathy and Tyson weren't far behind with food and water. "Whaaat! Oh you don't need to save any for meeeee... I'm not that hungry" Almost immediately after saying this her stomach rumbled. To which she just laughed awkwardly. "Ehehe... Whoops...." Lexi took a drink of water. It was bland yet... Somewhat more soothing than normal, she also had some food and finally Miles' warm aura magic combined with the drink caused Lexi to get incredibly drowsy. At this point she could barely keep her eyes open. "Y-you guys.... You're all... Such gooooood friends... I... Don't want to go back home... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I wanna be a great friend too! I'll pass that test and prove I can handle the outside world! I... wanna... Zzz" Before anyone could ask what nonsense Lexi just spouted she fell asleep. Anyone could easily play that off as merely the drink putting weird thoughts in her head. But in reality this was more than nonsense. Even now she was muttering to herself in her sleep. Possibly dreaming something. "I knew they were wrong... The world's not so bad a place after all....."

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Last edited:
The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi @lamiascale

59103739-2692-44CD-87D2-A7E119772E8B.jpeg
D2793A10-E8E4-4A41-B59E-17474516CE73.png

The peace and quiet Alex so ravenously craved was short lived, as the robotic girl that he saw earlier had somehow found her way into his quiet space. Despite this interruption, the young mage wasn’t annoyed and in fact he was rather ecstatic after all, you didn’t see one of these every day. Alex gently placed the book down onto his desk with great care as he got up from his chair, and made his way towards Ami. His face was bright with intrigue as a kind and warm smile filled the males form. Simply chuckling when the robot asked why it was that he could make the books float, and she couldn’t. “Ami, right?” He asked, not answering her array of questions just yet instead choosing to inspect her as best he could. The genius mage lifted up Ami’s robotic arm before tapping his chin, a puzzled yet intrigued look on his face. “A fine piece of work, it must have taken a great amount of resources to create you. I wonder what you’re capable of...” He murmured, albeit to himself however there was no doubt in his mind that Ami heard every single word. “And to answer your question, I used something called magic. I’m sure there are things you can do that I can’t, perhaps we can teach each other what we know?” Alex asked, sincerity and warmth seeking through with every word yet despite this, Alex knew it was impossible for her to actually USE magic but perhaps he could experiment with some lacrima and make the impossible, possible.

Scratching his head, Alexander’s eyes fluttered about the room as though he was looking for something before they finally halted and in that moment, with a raised hand, a letter that was on his desk made its way to his grasp. “I am expecting someone” Turning to face Ami, Alex continued. “Her name is Amaya Hartley, she’s one of the members of this guild and you should definitely meet her! I’m sure she’ll like you!” Alex exclaimed, before he once more made his way towards Ami. “You will join us, won’t you? You’re more than welcome here, and it would be an honour to have you join our gu-“ He stopped talking as Nathan announced his return, his yells filling the guild hall from top to bottom. Alex sighed, “We’ll continue this later, I enjoyed your company but.. well, you should come and see for yourself.” A sigh escaped his lips, but it was quickly replaced with a friendly smirk as he entered the main hall and saw his childhood friend and fellow member of Lamia Scale, Nathaniel Cross.

Before Nathan could see Alex, the alcoholic beverage in his hands began to shake before eventually spilling over, accompanied by hysterical laughter shortly afterwards. “Nathan! What are you doing here? You didn’t tell us you were coming back.” He asked, glad that his friend had finally returned to the guild but also curious as to the reasoning behind his return. “Amaya is returning soon too, you know. The timing is perfect. Welcome home.”

Alex would never dare to admit it, but he missed Nathan. They all did, and he was positive Nathan knew it as well.

1576970995834.png
Just as Miles encased Lexi in his warm crimson aura, Kath arrives with both the water and her drink. Seeing Kathy with hers made Miles regret not getting another before stepping outside. After giving Lexi her water, Kathy came around his other side sitting on the arm rest, causing him to spread his aura over towards her. Then last put not least, his brother arrived with the food. Miles expect somewhat of like a plate or a bowl, but not a tablecloth full of everything on the table. "Well damn Tyson, you really could've just brought a plate. But umm thanks bro. Our next goal is to eat and finish enjoying ourselves without Master figuring out Lexi is drunk." He said grabbing a couple of chicken wings. "That is something isn't it. Still can't believe she's like this only after a few sips. She's a new kind of lightweight." He said with a chuckle. He looks over at Lexi, and she was both eating and drinking her water. Hopefully she'll be sobbing up soon enough, after a couple more waters that it. Though just as he thought drunk Lexi couldn't get more interesting, she got all sentimental on them right before passing out. "This girl really is something else. We love you too chump." He said watching as she fell deeper into her sleep. Though as he looked at her, he couldn't help but wonder what she was talking about. It could've been just drunken words, but even then drunken words could also be a hidden truth to something. "So since, the child is asleep, how about some adult talk. Mainly for you Ty. Any luck with the ladies yet??? You've been single for awhile my friend." He says going for more wings. "I'm sure you're getting them 'urges' or 'craving by now aren't you?" He asked with a grin. "Come on big guy, lemme know what's up. I might be able to help you." Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi
1576970928669.png

Amaya Hartley - Lamia Scale GH

Nobody had even noticed she was gone. That's how detached and distant the young slayer had been from everyone. She could step away for months and maybe one person, Alex, would even realize that she was nowhere to be found. It would be a depressing fact if she hadn't done that to herself. Unfortunately this time Amaya truly wasn't trying to disappear. The morning air was crisp, the kind of chill hanging about that gently sent goosebumps to cover any exposed skin. It was refreshing though and best of all it was quiet. Tired eyes drew to a close, calamity shrouding the disarray of thoughts and causing them to dissipate as her piano-like fingers grasped the hilt of her sword. A foot slid back a bit to change her stance but midway she alarmingly found herself being attacked from behind. The heavy blade of her assailant slashed across the small of her back, causing the slayer's eyes to flash open to a second of momentary light that turned dark. The ground felt comforting regardless of the feeling of liquid fire trickling down her back. Was that fire or blood? Her fingers tensed up a bit, now void of the heirloom that they once clung to. Where is it? The question didn't fall past her lips but remained in her thoughts, eyes fluttering open to try to find an answer. She wasn't met with one she liked, the silhouette of the sword laying a few feet away. The last thing she remembered was watching a slender figure lean over to pluck the weapon off the ground and then she drifted off into a vulnerable sleep as she was taken.

A couple months later.

Amaya's feet fell silently to everyone she passed in the town but they thundered in her head. Each step felt like it would be her last, the exhaustion that had held off for the last stretch of her journey was finally hitting hard. So undeniably hard. A torn top that dared to uncomfortably expose more skin rippled against the breeze, strands of hair doing a dance of its own to the winds tempo. The sound of laughter from the guild hall filled the air and she veered that way, trying to desperately reach its doors. Hopefully Alex knew that she was on her way, she had sent her mother a carrier letter from the town over. It was vague, it had to be, but it was enough for her to know that she was safe and sound. The entrance to the guild suddenly felt like it loomed over her but it put her at ease. A blur of purple flashed past her hues and a feeling hastily dropped in her stomach, scrunching it up to a point it physically hurt. " Nathan? " She didn't recognize her own voice as his name slipped out in a perplexed surprise. Her breath hiked back, getting caught in her throat, and a hand drifted up to rest against her chest. Why does it hurt? I should be so happy he's here. Those conflicting thoughts caused her to lightly clutch pieces of the severed fabric of her shirt. Alex was definitely happy. That normally stoic gaze warmed up as it moved past Nathan's shoulders to see Alex's usual cheery face.

That boy could light up a room. Just like Maya did.

"
Hey Alex, I'm back. " She managed to speak rather calmly with a hint of endearment, despite the mixture of feelings going to battle in her head. " They took it.. " There was no context given to the words but the scabbard hanging by her side was empty. She probably looked pretty rough, clothes torn, hair in a disarray, splotches of blood upon any visible skin, but even so her natural beauty shone through. The fatigue resurfaced again and she started to fall forward, straight into Nathan, the room spinning to a point that she squeezed her eyes shut to try to stop the nausea that was inevitably building up. Normally her hands would instinctively flash out to catch herself from the fall but each limb felt like dead weight.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:
The Hooded Man

The man's smile widened slightly as the the woman was about to respond. Of course hoping he struck a nerve as usual. But the sudden arrival of another mage with glowing wings on his back caused an interruption. To which the man shot him a very brief murderous gaze that was soon replaced by his usual expression. Overall the comments made towards his didn't affect him much. "My... Garb you say?" He snickered under his mask before continuing to speak in a mocking tone. "Oh but I spent SO much time getting this outfit ready for the party! Don't you know what I'm supposed to be? A mysterious Oni~ That's another name for a demon you know?" He pointed to the mask he wore as he spoke. Shortly after finishing the girl spoke at last. Speaking the words that the mysterious oni was waiting to hear her say. His grin twisted, it was almost as if he actively fed off the negativity. Once the girl began to walk away, the man muttered something under his breath. "Dark Stance: Hurricane" And immediately he moved with incredible speed and with hardly any effort at all he was right in front of the girl once more. "You know some "powerful" mages eh? I would be more than happy to meet them myself~" He casually picked up a piece of wrapped candy on the table Christina was heading towards and popped it into his mouth. "Alright then you might think your friends are super strong right? Then let's think back to 100 years ago. According to history there lived beings named Etherious. Beings created by Zeref's own hands. It was said that their power was unparalleled, such strength that gave even the legendary mages of that era quite the beating too. Do you mean to tell me that the mages of this era could equal that kind of power? Much less overcome it?" He sat back, chewing the candy in his mouth while he awaited the next response. He eyed the white haired boy too. Expecting an answer from him too. "And you? You look quite like the dimwit but perhaps your response could prove me wrong?" Once again throwing in the jab looking to get a rise out of the mages.

Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

cooltext328675795020482.png
Wilson was beginning to feel a tad bit anxious about being at the party. The eyes of those around him began to wander towards his position. No doubt from the entrance Patty made. He reluctantly stood his ground next to her, however. It's not like he got the opportunity to go out with a girl all the time. So he figured he could handle this level of exposer to the world. Of course, he was immediately proven wrong as both Viera, and another drunken woman came up to them. Viera greeted them politely enough, however she was obviously amused by the scenario and expecting something amusing to come out of it...and she was right, as the drunk rudely gave her opinion on the relationship between him and Patty. To which Patty changed to her lioness form...except it was more like a neko maid, and asked a question of her own. Of course, all Wilson could do was muttered under his breath so fast and quit that it couldn't really be heard by anyone. "Ohyeahwellyouknowthingshappenanstuffwentdownnowwe'reherenicepartydontusuallyhaveourownnooneususuallycomesIthinkIscarethemcanwepleasenottalkabouthowwefittogetherthankyou~" Wilson muttered his voice actually raising to make his odd muttering sound like a mouse speaking, and his eyes began to roll in his head as the whole situation seemed to get the best of him. He had also turned ruby red, heat pouring from his very being as his blood rushed throughout his body as if it was trying to find a way to escape this awkward situation. Honestly it was almost enough for Wilson to a miss the other commotion going on....almost. While it still seemed like be was in a stupor he turned his attention the the mysterious masked man. Who seemed to posses some strange sort of energy. To which Wilson would remember when he hunted him down later for some questioning.
525bce0fc42bb6d1c9a0e2d0232d26fc.jpg

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi

Mitsuki Yamada
(Halloween_Mummy)_Mika_Kagehira_Full_Render.png
Mitsuki held on tight even with Dante squishing his face and attempting to push him off. He was stuck in him lick a tick sucking the blood from its host. Of course eventually, even Mitsuki's grip gave way and he plopped down onto the ground with a thud and pout on his face."Stop acting like you know everyone in your guild so well! You forget I've been hanging around you plenty! You might as well be a loner! Hope!" He complained watching Dante get pulled away by the girl, who so rudely ignored him."Hey! Don't think you can shake me that easily! Many have tried! But none have succeeded! For I am the great pesky pixie! Mitsuki Yamada!" He declared heroically with a finger in the air and his chin raised to the sky. Of course he then realized he was being stared at. So he quietly creeped his way off towards Dante and the girls location. Hiding behind a corner and listening in to the conversation. It seemed like the girl had quite the history. Of course he situation was very complicated for most to deal with. What she thought she was doing asking someone like Dante about advice on such a topic. The guy seemed about as dense as he was pretty sometimes...and oh was he pretty...damn was he smokin. If Mitsuki would he would have loved to bend Dante over and stick 'em where the sun doesn't shine! Oh boy! Dante just didn't know! Mitsuki wasn't a fighter, no. But he sure was one hell of a lover! That aside he kept his thoughts to himself. Listening in on the conversation. Awaiting an opportune moment to give some advice after seeing what kind of help Dante would be.

The Elder The Elder H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Christina Trost

The Craftsman mage stopped in her tracks as the Hooded male was suddenly in front of her, causing her to step back and get into her stance to pull her sword from her hip. Granted, it wasnt there, but her magic made it possible to craft a sword almost instantly. The extreme feeling of being uncomfortable was strong within Christina, but her blindfold hid majority of her expression and the only thing visible was her lips. Her lips were blank, to avoid giving this man what he could possibly be looking for. If Satoshi looked close enough, he could notice her hovering hand shaking just a bit, adrenaline rushing through her veins and throughout her body. As she continued to listen to this man speak, a sword suddenly formed within her hand and she held it right at his neck, her grip so tight that her knuckles were whiter than her already-pale skin. His presence radiates high levels of intolerable uneasiness. she thought to herself "I dont know who you are -What you are- but I suggest you leave while you still have your head attached to your shoulders." There was a chance he was an evil mage infiltrating the party to get intel on the mages in the building. Chrissy's eyes began to examine him through her blindfold, wondering if he had a weapon with him or if he was planning to just get on many people's nerves.

Either way, this was a Party not a bar where you can piss people off and cause a huge fight. "Things will not turn out so well for you if you keep treading deep waters." was he going to see how far he could push the pair? No doubt... Whatever he was going to say next, determined what the outcome of his fate would be. Either way, this could go really bad and cause a large fight, or he could walk away and leave the property. Though if he were to do that, she was going to alert the guild masters about him and make sure they keep their guards up and their eyes peeled.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back