• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Katherine Mae

Katherine noticed that Lexi was terrified but still put in the effort to try to ride the large dragon. Tyson had also shown discomfort I guess taking them through Lionel is a bad idea... Kathy thought as she hopped off the dragon. Everyone was making a good point, if they took Lionel, they'd be there too early. So a road trip on the train wouldnt be such a bad thing. It'll burn some of the day away. Miles even mentioned some brunch. Actually...that sounded pretty good right about now. "Lionel, let's get some food..." she said softly as the dragon instantly took on his small form and hopped onto Katherine's shoulders, giving her a nudge due to his excitement for food. She then looked at Miles and spoke once more "We can go for brunch...Its been a while since Lional and I had eaten out..." her attention then turned to Lexi who was now sitting on the ground, instead of Lionel this time. So the S class walked over and reached her hand out to her "We can get sweets...if you like them that is..." just to make up for putting the poor girl through sitting on Lionel's back. She was sure that Lexi would faint if they started flying so maybe it was best that they didnt and just took a train or something to the BP town. Once Lex had taken her hand, she pulled her up off the ground.

She found herself looking over back at Miles who was in his usual stance, hands in his pockets and looking cool as he always did. He's changed so much within so many years, she was still surprised he was the same person. Aside from his constant smoking -a bad habit he should get rid of- and naps 24/7. There was feelings that he had for her, no doubt it was obvious. But for her, she knew there was feelings blooming, and she was just holding them back. Connecting with people on an emotional level was sometimes hard for her, especially when it was a romantic connection. It was just odd to her and she was sometimes afraid to step out of her boundries, weird right? For an S class, she should be more brave over this stuff.

The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

5e65998e61977070c1efc022f3b61f3f.png
Veronica Bloodwillow

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]Veronica was standing around minding her own business when someone approached her holding out a glass of champagne. She wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings at the time, she was more focused on her inner embarrassment in the fact that she was dressed like one of those young girls in the guild looking for a night of partying, not to say she wasn't young, just that she wouldn't dare dress this way normally. ONce the man mentioned the word vampire however, her eyes snapped towards him. "How rude" she said giving him her famous death stare (just a really intense stare), "calling me a undead blood sucking monster, even though you know nothing about me" she said while taking the glass of champagne. The man, who she had soon recognized to be one of Blue Pegasus's most famous members Dante Sol, the Solar god slayer, proceeded to go on about being more social pretty much immediately took off, persumable to deal with his half naked guild mate... or was that man even his guild mate, she could hardly tell with all the mixed and matched guild members here. She quickly chugged back the champagne, she would need a lot more of this if she was going to make the night at least a little bit fun for her self. She walked up to the bar looking at the girl dressed in a maid dress, a soft chuckle came from her throat at the prospect that the bar maid was an actual maid. She approached with a bit of a smile, time to start having a bit of fun she thought to herself. She reached the bar and gave the maid a once over. "And I thought the drinks were good here" She said looking the bar maid up and down, licking her lips a little, "I'd Like a Bloody Mary, Extra bloody please" She said with a smile as she put her elbows on the bar and bent over it a little.
The Elder The Elder Xel Xel @ anyone in the BP guild
[/div]
[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class] [/div]

• Kai Zahara

Kai smiled when Lexi waved back. Honestly she was probably the only one in the guild she couldn't bring herself to tease. She was just too nice and genuinely sweet. Though she wasn't an official member yet she may as well of been. In her eyes, and the eyes of her guild mates it seemed, she was! That said she chuckled as she saw Maev's usual deadpan stare, a small smirk forming on her lips. She watched her reach into her coat and was a bit worried she was going to attack her in some fashion only to see it was harmless.

She heard the meow and watched her paw her hoodie arching a brow. "Not too excited for the party huh?" She asked her. "Aw c'mon it'll be fun! Besides it's not for too long, and it's not gonna be for a while yet." She insisted. "I know you'll have fun with us, just gotta give it a chance and stop being so pouty." She mused poking the girls' nose. "I suppose your hoodie works well enough for a costume...even if you do wear it all the time.." She muttered with a small sigh before shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh well. Wanna go get some grub or check out some of the Halloween stuffs people have set up before we go?" She asked her, more or less outright saying she'd be dragging her along with her to the party. So long as she didn't put up too much of a fuss...frankly she thought it'd be good for her!
    CelticHero37 CelticHero37

cooltext334489550986551.png

Finally Ami found someone who took her took her question seriously. They even provided some useful information for her too. According to the bunny girl, Ami should avoid giving away her identity as a magical AI so easily. Or else she'd be stripped for parts. "Scrapped parts? I don't much like the sound of that. I believe My components would be much more useful in full working condition. I will keep your advice memorised!" She spoke with a bright smile on her face. As if she didn't truly understand what being scrapped truly entailed. The girl went on to explain what the tattoo on her thigh represented. The AI was intrigued and before she could ask for any more information she was grabbed by the hand and taken away. To which the robot merely complied. The girl went on to explain the concept of halloween, thanks to which Ami was able to figure out why people did not react to her greeting as she thought. They arrived at the guild hall and went inside, from there the girl welcomed her and proceeded to ask a question of her own. The nature of such a question troubled to lone AI however though not visually so. "I have no idea!" She simply blurted out. "Although a name was left in my data registry when I was activated. A Dr J Solus. I can only assume this was the person who created. But as for where I came from... I have no such data to give an answer to you. I... Don't suppose you know who this Dr J Solus is do you?"

Soon another person arrived at the building, he approached Ami and introduced himself as Alex, judging by the mark he bore she could only assume this was a fellow acquaintance of the bunny girl. "Hello! I'm Ami! That stands for Artifi... Never mind that, just call me Ami!" Given how Ami was designed. She ended up saving information gathered from the people she meets, keeping each individuals details saved in their own archive for future access later on. She watched as Alex pulled a book from the shelf without even going anywhere near it. Of course Am attempted the same, pointing her hand towards the surplus shelves and made a grasping motion, but to no avail. The books did not budge an inch. "How did you do that?" She simply asked, unsure if Alex even heard her. Not long after more people started to pour in. A kid with blonde hair wearing a mask and a girl with a bottle of something in her hand and odd attire. She also took note of another presence in the room but she couldn't visually identify them anywhere. Either way she smiled and introduced herself. "Hello everyone! My name is Ami!" The robots eyes started to glow green, a sign that she has just started scanning her surroundings in detail. Including the people surrounding her. But as her eyes shifted to the girl with the bottle, Ami's face changed into a look of slight concern. "I am detecting some kind of toxic substance from you ma'am. I also detect the same traces coming from your bottle, while you don't seem to be in danger I am not sure I would recommend continuing drink from it." It was safe to say that Ami had not clue what Alcohol is either, aside from the fact that the substance is indeed seen as toxic in large quantities. But apart from that, she might have already given herself away again.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

Christina Trost

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji Jackaboi Jackaboi LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Christina turned her head towards Alex as he walked in, greeting the girls. Of course, Christina had a liking to Alex, he was a leader and she looked up to him for it. With a nod of greeting, she then noticed someone else walking in. Nel happened to be the one who walked into the guild hall, greeting her first before he asked a question about the guild members "Some people are getting ready for the party. Some are shopping. Some are probably even still sleeping." she answered. She seen his face, though not as clear as she would if she took off her blindfold. No one had the honor of seeing her eyes, nor her pretty face. "This girl is hopefully going to be our new member." Ami did seem like the type to work with people in all honesty. For a robot though, she was very jolly and friendly. In Christina's eyes, she thought that they'd be all emotionless, rude, and acted like a smartass all the time. Not this one. As Ami began to explain who made her, the A class couldnt help but tilt her head slightly as she went on and introduced herself to Nel. On top of that, the guild hall drunk was also making a scene "Ami dont worry about her Toxic Substance. She drinks every day." she said bluntly.

"As for your Doctor, I have no idea who he is. Regardless, he lost a nice creation." she didnt mind being around Ami, she kind of reminded her of her twin brother who...was no longer on his earth. But was rather in peace now. But left poor Christina to be alone without her only sibling in the world. "Do you require anything specific, Ami? Food? Drink? Oil? Gas? Anything that could satisfy you in the Hunger and Thirst department?" what the hell did Christina know? She was only guessing at this point and she was being pretty brutally honest with Ami. What I like about her, is that she's not very into my business...Or asking about my blindfold like every person asks. That was a pet peeve of hers. Every time someone asked about her blindfold, she'd only get irritable within seconds. Granted, no one knew the true reason. But that's how she liked it. Christina didnt care what they thought and merely brushed it off.​

Chuya Hikari
And
Melia
@BP Guild

Chuya would wake up, and find herself dressed up in a maid costume.

ZcM8AE9.jpg

"Huh? I don't recall wearing this..... But this feels nice."

"Glad to hear you're pleased!"
Chuya turned her head, knowing the pervert's voice when she heard it ......

but she was not looking like her normal self.

Berserker.(Tamamo.Cat).full.2303864.jpg

Chuya's eyes widened in surprise.

"Melia?! What are you supposed to be?!"
"Can't tell? I'm a cat maid! Nyah~!"

Melia did a cute pose, before explaining her appearance.

"The party this year has a theme, did you forget? And I heard the group with the best dressed members gets a really neat prize! I got permission from Viera beforehand to get us outfits not unlike hers!"

"You could have just asked me to put it on instead of knocking me out.... Wait! Did you-"

"No no no! I wouldn't do that to you! Being unconscious during that event would be considered a bad thing!"

"..... Okay, thanks I guess. Now let's go to the party!"

"Nyaaah!"

Soon the two arrived to the enterance of the building, probably being noticed by the others.​

Nadine Kazumi

1fa3adb84bff774face9ac912c514610.jpg

It has been only a week since she left her hometown. Halloween was approaching, and during this time she would be decorating the temple with her family. Nadine let out a small sigh, causing Shiro sliver out from her sleeve in concern.

"Oh, Shiro. I'm just a little homesick." Nadine said with a smile, booping his nose. The snake let out a small chirp and backed up into his hiding place. Her little companion made her feel somewhat at home.

"Oh, there's the building!" Nadine exlaimed. She had just entered town and there it was, the Fairy Tail guild. She traveled away from home to join the guild to help fight evil doers upon her goddesses' request. Being eager, Nadine picked up her pace until she entered the building. She guided her self down the hall and stopped near a open door. She peaked her head into the room and saw a couple of people chattering. "I guess I should make my presence known." She whispered to Shiro. Nadine stepped into the room and waved her arms.

"Hello there!"

Mitsuki Yamada
images (16).jpeg
Mitsuki was delighted that Dante had asked him to come along. He enjoyed spending time with members of the guilds he visited. They were always full of attractive, and interesting people. Lately, he had been hanging around the Blue Pegasus Guild. Which was definitely the prettiest of the guilds. Although they lacked in the muscle department. Which was fine because Saber Tooth over in Crocus had plenty of beefcakes for Mitsuki to sample...at least he would if their scary Guild Master didn't keep chasing him away with the threat of forcing him to take the recruitment test. Mitsuki liked the people in the guilds. But not enough to join up. He was a free bird after all. The road was his home, as it had always been. Heck, he couldn' emenent.t even stand to be in one campsite with his nomad tribe for long. That was the whole reason he left. But he didn't want to think about such things. They reminded him of sad memories. So he focused on the task at hand.

"Sure let's go! Just let me put up my colle-waaaii!!?" He yelled in horror as his collection of undies was set on fire. Quickly running to it in an attempt to put the fire out. But to no avail. Heart broke and struck with a sudden desire for revenge he turned to Dante while his back was turned. "You'll pay for your transgressions." He mumbled to himself, a ball of energy forming in his hand. Now Mitsuki was a pacifist, so he would never hurt someone if he didn't absolutely have to... But that didn't mean he wasn't a malicious person. Especially when it came to his sentimental items. So he sent the energy blast at Dante. The blast being basically impossible to sense, and not actually touching Dante in any way he could feel. However should it hit Dante would soon realize something was missing...his manhood, and he would also be hit with a strange lustful feeling. The kind of feeling that makes it hard for men to stand up, although he wouldn't have to worry about that as he'd no long have the mens equipment. He probably wouldn't even notice he was a chick for a bit depending on how perceptive he was. Either way Mitsuk had his pay back as he happily skipped along beside Dante. Acting as innocent and casual as ever. "So let's go do this thing. I'm sure it'll be a grand ole time." (Mwuahahahahaha) he laughed evily in his mind. The best part was that no one else knew about his magic yet. So it would be a long shot pinning this on him. Of course he'd have to act surprised once Dante figured out he had suddenly changed to a Danette. So for now Mitsuki walked head cheerfully whistling and walking just far enough ahead that he could play dumb.

The Elder The Elder

AC3CCB4F-2CFB-41F5-BBF9-02C733F5D107.png
Dante’s clone was still up and about within the guild hall since his interaction with the “Vampire of Fairytail” went absolutely sideways. He didn’t mean to offend her in any form or fashion, he honestly thought she was. Maybe that’s what he gets for falling for rumors with very good evidence pointing to her being a vampire. But since then the clone has been finishing up with the preparations for the party. Once he was said and done, he took his leave and vanished in a bright light within the guild hall, only to appear right behind Dante’ getting hit with some bazaar blast. Now the clone didn’t really feel anything when the energy back hit, but it did feel a bit weird. The clone looked at himself trying to understand what happened, but the clone couldn’t wrap his mind around it. He then felt sudden hint of arousal flowing through him. Which made things weirder, because his sergeant wasn’t standing up at attention, mainly because he didn’t have one. “Uhh Dante’.” The clone spoke, causing the real Dante’ to turn around. At that moment, Dante’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped in shock of what he was seeing. Happening right before his very eyes, his clone had somehow turn into a female. His clone looked as if he wore a B cup sized bra, his blonde hair reached passed his shoulders, and his body was much more curvier. “What? The? Hell? Happened?” Dante’ asked. “Well I don’t really know. One moment I was fine and then once I appeared here I felt strange.” The clone states. “So you’re just telling me this happened out of nowhere.” Dante’ went back and forth trying to figure out what exactly happened. They didn’t even notice Velt falling out of the sky right in front of them. It wasn’t long until Dante’ points towards Mitsuki glaring. “Did you have anything to do with this Mitsuki?!?! I mean I did burn your collection, which I admit was pretty mean. But if you did have something to do with this and you tell me now, then I can get you some of Yama’s, Altair's, Satoshi’s, and Chuya’s underwear. You help rebuild your collection, shit I might throw in a pair of mine. So Mitsuki care to tell me what happened?” He asked remaining as calm as possible, while his clone continues to check himself out.
Reacting: Mitsuki Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Mentioned: Yama Jackaboi Jackaboi , Satoshi LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari , Chuya Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , Altair simj26 simj26

Last edited:
Shylia expressed her interest to goto Blue Pegasus along with anyone else who wanted to go. Rayleigh herself didn't have much to do so she might as well head out to the party.
Rayleigh spoke up. "I suppose I'll go. I'll go get changed into my costume."
"I'll be right back." She said turning away and heading towards her room.

Rayleigh headed into her room to get changed into her costume. She would head to the party after all. Perhaps it wouldn't suck. She wasn't ever really a party animal.
Quickly changing out of her usual attire and into the ghost costume and wings she sighed. Looking at the mirror she contemplated why she doing this.

She didn't have any friends in Fairy Tail or any of the other guilds. She didn't like interacting with people. This felt like a joke.
She finallly went outside into the guild hall again. This time noticing that a newcomer was here.
"Shyllia I think we have a newcomer..." Rayleigh said motioning towards the new girl who had arrived in the guild hall waving her hands around.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kisaki Kisaki

Crimson sat at a table by herself. She didn’t really know anybody at the party, let alone have any friends, as of yet that is. The heavy hitter just enjoyed her drink and the peoples costumes. Hers was sort of low effort. A modern styled vampire. Glowing red eyes, vantablack hair, as dark as the void, and the teeth. Though the teeth are just from a low tier illusion scroll, same for the eyes. The hair is just gonna take awhile to clean off.. Anyways, the woman sat there watching everyone enjoying themselves.. Though there was someone her eyes kept trailing off to a girl she sort of recognizes, or well, it feels that way… Meanwhile, the girl she would eye from time to time was socializing with some BP people, sharing jokes and compliments about their costumes. Madeline was wearing one of her rare requips, her tenth tier. It was mostly the outfit, weapon was away where it would usually be.It’s far too big to be carried around, she doesn’t want to be knocking things over and breaking stuff. Madeline felt she was being stared at after awhile and looked behind her. The sisters eyes met and there was a pause, Crimson leaned back in her seat and took a deep breath before looking away then back at her sister, Madeline began to walk towards her before turning into a full sprint, then using her gears speed to charge her sister… She knew she’d be stopped in an instant, when Madeline grabbed ahold of her sisters dress, she was stopped instantly, though there was an air rush when she was stopped. “..Hey Made-”, “Don’t you ‘hey’ me!” she said loudly, Crimson held a finger to her mouth, “Before either of us get into anymore trouble, outside. Now.” she replied, yanking her sisters tight grip from her dress and walking towards the door to an area they can...talk.. Without bothering everyone… They soon reached the outside and the arguing began.

“So you show your damn face after all these years huh?” Madeline shouts at her sister, Crimson sighed and kept her composer, “I actually didn’t know you were Blue pegasus..” she stated calmly, “Yeah and I didn’t know you were Fairy tail..” her sister replied with a hint of hatred, “You promised we’d stay together, that we wouldn’t be apart. You left me with someone who was never there for us!” she said sternly, Crimsons stood there with a straight face. “You know it was the best option. You couldn’t even defend yourself when they came around.” she stated, “.. But now I see you have some magic yourself.. What exactly is it?” Crimsons asks, Madeline glared at her and summoned her main weapon and aimed it at her sister, angrily huffing and puffing at her comment, Crimson held the barrel and moved it away, “I know you wouldn’t, but I wouldn’t have blamed you if you did.” she said, assuming she’d have fired it if she wanted to. “..So is this it or is there more?” she asks. Madeline grunts and makes the weapon disappear, “There is. But I put a lot of work into making sure the paint scheme for this outfit would be perfect and I’m not ruining it by equipping another.. “ she said calmly, Crimson walked to her sister and put her hands on the angry girls shoulders. “I made a mistake when I let you go. I understand that. But you need to understand that what I did was for YOU. You couldn’t defend yourself and I didn’t want you getting hurt!” she stated, her sister stared at the girl with pitch black hair. “.. But if you-”, “No. I don’t know when you got the magic, or if you had it all along. There were times that I was near to losing out there.. Just.. Please. Understand. The choice was to either protect you, or lose you.” Crimsons said after interrupting, her sister's face lost its anger and was replaced with sadness, “I didn’t know if you were still alive or not..” she said sadly, “You never sent me letters or anything..” she added before breaking down and crying, Crimson brought her into a hug. The hug was unbreakable and like a shield. The year older sisters hugs were always a sign of protection and security…

(No idea when I'll be back so I'm putting this out early, deepest apologies.)

ei4AJi6Sk-AYnbh_ERMNZ7e9bfAPi6E_vqjuhiRrhTRmlQfoCe44CR5mfFkA9-Hcbqc6pDG5s1ISEXIpFecZqGvfddEcUIm9J5dmPpXC9yioSr_bRWHlkkr9GLbyBkx3IrYjwz6_
(Location: Fairy Tail Guild Hall)
(Interactions: Anyone in FT Hall)
(Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kisaki Kisaki @AllFT)​

Nevms Spindlewheel was in deep slumber. His face was planted into his pillow and his buttocks raised toward the ceiling; he was dreaming about standing before the Magic Council inside a long & grand hall with many people singing, dancing and having a good time. A ceremony took place as the Magic Council congratulated Nevms on his impressive achievements, and crowned him the greatest (and most awesome) wizard alive! Nevms was very much enjoying this dream up until the point his dream started to take on a change for the worst. He was no longer standing in the well-lit halls before smiling faces, his surroundings became that of a dark & murky dungeon; the members of the Magic Council remained but began to mold into each other, morphing into a single shape. The emerging shape being that of Nevms old mentor Eon; his voice shook the dungeon walls as he spoke.

“Fooooolish Spindlewheel! Wake up this instance!!! You! Are! Laaaate!!” That was when Nevms finally woke up.
Nevms eyes jolted open with sudden realization and a bit of panic he shot out of his bed in a whirlwind of pillows and bedsheets flying about the place. Aaah! Today is the day I become the greatest- I mean, the day I become a guild wizard! Something very light and soft fell on Nevms head: he couldn’t see! “Aaaargh! Get off of me foul beast!” he cried as he struggled against the sheet that seemed to hold his face hostage. He wrestled, fought, tripped; and crashed into a set of drawers. “Oof!”. “Ouch..” Nevms sat with legs sprawled and his back against the set of drawers “Okay..Ow, you win.” he muttered in defeat and the blanket slipped into his lap; then a loud noise. Causing Nevms to jump back shocked and hit his head against the drawers for a second time. Ow!. The noise came from one of the inn workers; her name was Lillian. She slammed open Nevms door and walked in with a breakfast platter in hand “Mooorning little sleeper. I’ll just ignore the room and give you this, kay? Great!” she propped the platter down on Nevms’ bed and then left the room. Nevms gripped the blanket, got up and walked over to breakfast as she left. Breakfast was bacon & eggs arranged to look like a smiley face.

Once Nevms stuffed his face with breakfast, dressed out of his PJ’s and into his casual wear. He reflected on the importance of today, the day Nevms would finally become a real mage, of Fairy Tail no less. More than that, it was Nevms chance to redeem the Spindlewheel name. Who for generations have held the reputation as worst -... The door slammed open with a loud ‘BANG!’ it was one of the inn workers, who waltzed into Nevms’ room with breakfast platter in hand and an aghast expression on her face. “Mooorning~ I thought I heard the little sleeper wake up! How was - WHAT happened here!!” she shot a deadly glare in Nevms’ direction “I am not cleaning this up. Nuh-uh! This is aalll you.” she placed the breakfast platter on Nevms bed and as she moved to leave the room, shot a deadly glare back at Nevms before moving onto her other duties. “Drat…” Nevms huffed, picking himself up and swinging the blanket over his shoulder. Staring with hungry eyes at the breakfast platter displaying two gloriously made eggs and strips of bacon organized into a smiley face, his tummy began grumbling. Nevms petted his belly with his free hand and nodded “Mmm you’re right that does look good, let’s dig in!~ Cleaning can wait for just a little bit” he didn’t hesitate, he picked up the platter and slipped the contents straight down his gullet as if he were a slot-machine. “Aaahh~” Nevms let out a satisfied sigh “Okay, time to clean!”
“All done!~”
Nevms said cheerfully, clapping the dust off his hands. His room was clean, and Nevms was ready for the day ahead. He moved to his Halloween costume stuffed inside his wardrobe. The theme of his costume being something of a ‘pumpkin warlock’ or wizard. His costume simply consisted of a broken off broom-handle for the staff, his bedsheets as a cape, and carved pumpkin to fit over his head; all acquired at the bequest of the inn owner. And while Nevms would have liked to go with something different, considering his empty funds after renting the room, he felt lucky to have anything at all to use as a costume. He put on his costume, he tied off the bedsheets for his cape, stuck the carved pumpkin on his head and took the broken broom-stick in his left hand “MWUAHAHAHA, fear the pumpkin lord!!” he said in a deep ghostly voice as he trailed his way out the door, said his goodbyes to the other inn workers as he didn’t intend on returning anytime soon and left the inn.

Nevms stepped outside and took in a deep breath of the open air, and adjusted his pumpkin-helmet so he could see better, looking over at the Fairy Tail crest in the distance. He was reminded at how much closer this inn was to the guildhall compared to the last place, where he was constantly losing his way around Magnolia and then kicked out after a certain ‘incident’ in the kitchens. Nevms had attempted to help in the cleaning duties, but instead of helping Nevms had instead managed to break a large array of kitchenware and flood out the kitchen floors (he forgot to turn off the sink water) and that’s when Nevms was forced to spend the last of his jewels on renting a room at another inn; the silver lining of this, of course, was Nevms no longer had to worry about losing his way to Fairy Tail’s guildhall.

It wasn’t a long walk to reach the hall, taking a last glimpse at the Fairy Tail crest looming above him before walking through the gap of the door which was made in Nevms attempt to defend the guildhall. It didn’t take much to find the guild master, Shyilia, who was in the hall, probably waiting for everyone to arrive Nevms thought. It appeared Nevms arrived only moments after another mage, who was going about waving her arms in the air and greeting everybody. “Awh I was gonna do that..” Nevms muttered to himself a little upset and it actually took him a moment to realize he met this person before - during the end of his fight against the two attackers of that day. He adjusted his pumpkin helmet again “Helloooo I’m here too!~ Uhh, the one who is getting their mark to join Fairy Tail!” he called out, and then in a much quieter voice to himself “Oh man, I hope everyone hasn’t forgotten me already...That’d be embarrassing..”

Last edited:
Velt Hyland
2.jpg

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
Velt was Enjoying his time with Blue Pegasus, he wasn't expected to be anyone he wasn't and he certainty enjoyed the parties. He walked around the guild hall to get the scope of the party and saw some interesting figures that he didn't recognized, though most that he did and knew as his fellow guild mates. Velt drank from his mug like it was some kind of holy grail and made his way towards the bar to get his second drink. As he Approached he put his now empty beer mug on the counter and looked down the bar to see his guild master dressed in a maid costume. Smiling he leaned way over the bar and peered down at her. "Oi, Xel-Sama Think you could get the Devil on your shoulder down here a drink please. oh and make sure to stay in character and call me master instead, tehe" he said hoping to god that his guild master wouldn't punch him in the face for the comment. He then noticed another person down the bar, someone he definitely recognized but couldn't really put a finger on, it was one of those things where you felt a strange sense of deja-vu as if you had met this person before. He cocked his head to the side now staring at this girl and asked one simple question, "Do you work here!" he said scratching his head.

Xel Xel Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
[/div][/div]

Nel Colbolt
Zidane.Tribal.full.1770440.jpg

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]Margaret Town
Nel looked curiously at the new acquaintance of Christina, while he believed that her get up was a costume and just that, the robot girl looked nearly too robot like for her get up to be just a Halloween costume. He wondered if there was magic involved and as he was about to speak up he heard someone open the door behind him. He looked back and spotted Lucia who was dressed in what seemed to be a cowgirl costume with the guns and a whiskey bottle included. As soon as he comment about Nel, who had cleaned himself before hand, came out of her Nel assumed she was just a tad drunk and it was an obvious comment on his stature. "Who are you calling a runt so small that he was created by the mirco organisms that we spat out by some creature huh? huh? Stupid Drunk..." he said flaring with a tad bit of anger as black storm clouds formed around him and gave a low rumble of thunder. He suddenly turned around in a huff and marched over to the bar where he sat down and poured himself a drink as well.

Nel had never been the kind of guy that was a team player, he had built up his reputation on his own abilities after all. He still felt overly guilty for what had happened over a month ago with the guild being attacked and all but he was happy that everyone there was alright, even if some of them made comments on how tall he was, though unknown to him at the time they were made most of them were just normal comments that he had taken to be related to his height. Even so, he cared deeply about this guild and didn't want anything to happen to it at whatever cost, He finished off his drink and the storm clouds died down a little as he poured himself another.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Mitchs98 Mitchs98
[/div]
[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class]
[/div]

EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
38776687626b2b6dbc5fc2f8568525e9.jpg

Viera spared a quick glance over as Melia and Chuya's little dispute came to an end. Her eyes followed Melia as she dragged Chuya off to do... whatever it was those two did... Her focus shifted to the various people fluttering into the Guild Hall, mostly her own members, but many from other guilds as well. She gave each and every one a warm smile as she caught their eyes, her every action graceful and motherly as befitting her current image. Though her wandering gaze was stolen as a pale raven-haired woman approached the bar. She offered the woman another of her warm smiles, her smile growing just a tad at the comment and obvious gesture. "You're at Blue Pegasus, dear. Everything's good around here." She gave the woman a little giggle before turning to get the request drink. Though, with her guest's attire she wasn't sure how serious the woman was with the 'bloody' aspect of the drink.

As she finished up the woman's drink she looked over as Velt called out to her, she stared at him for a brief second before giving him, you used it, another of her smiles. "Right away, Master~" She said in a sing-song tone before turning to place the requested drink before the Vampire. "And for you, a Bloody Marie, as bloody as I could make it without resorting to actual violence." She gave the woman a small wink before pivoting in place and sending her long skirt twirling gracefully as she went to work preparing Velt's drink. She didn't know too much about their new recruit yet, not that it mattered for her at the moment as she busied herself making the strongest, most damning drink she could possibly muster as retaliation for his snark. As she finished she made her way down the bar to gently place the glass before the man. "Your drink, Master. Please enjoy." She spoke softly, that warm smile still on her lips though it held the faintest spark of mischief as she turned away to keep herself busy.

Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
lnteractions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Chuya/Melia) Blackvelvet Blackvelvet (Veronica) BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji (Velt)

Mentions: @BPGuild

Shyilia Faris

Shyilia smiled sweetly and nodded a little as Rayleigh said she would in-fact go to the party and such. "Really? Awesome!" She replied happily. She was definitely glad she'd go along with her. Though she'd still wait for Nevms as he was meant to come in today. She wasn't to sure when he was coming in though did expect him to do so soon. Though Nadine would soon arive before him, the small Guildmaster looking over to her with a small smile. "I believe we do." She commented as Rayleigh mentioned her. "Hello! Welcome to Fairy Tail...are you uhm. Interested in joining or?" She asked her, curious. She assumed she was! But always liked to ask to be sure.

Shortly after Nadine entered someone wearing a pumpkin helmet entered. Shyilia blinked and kinda just stared at them until he spoke. Oh! It was Nevms! She really hadn't noticed her at all. "Oh! Nice costume Nevms!" She spoke in a cheerful tone. She nodded a little and dug around in her bag grabbing the box the stamp was held in. "Where do you want your mark?" She asked him, the little forest shaman continuing to smile.
Kisaki Kisaki SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Nadine Kazumi
"I am here to join your club. " Nadine said, she waved her hand at Shyilia and Nevms. She eyed both of them. The girl seemed like a forest goddess while the man looked like a pumpkin lord. Perhaps, they were celebrating the fall festivities, 'How Cute'. She walked towards the two then gave a quick bow. "My Nadine Kazumi."

Suddenly, a small hiss came from Nadine. Well, her clothing to be specific. Slowly, a white snake slivered out from Nadine's right sleeve and wrapped itself around her shoulders. "I didn't forget you," She chuckled, rubbing the snakes head. "This is Shiro." She introduced. Shiro seemed quiet eager to see her initiation into Fairy Tail.

As Shyilia pulled out the stamp, Nadine started to unbutton her shirt until the skin above her breast was exposed. "Right her, please." She pointed to the left of her chest.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

A new recruit had arrived. Rayleigh sighed. Where the hell were all the other fairy tail member? Messei and Aedon were nowhere to be seen.
Shadow seemed to be looking at the snake as if it were food. Rayleigh glared at Shadow and Shadow had seemed to calm down.
"Well it's been nice meeting you" Rayleigh spoke to Nadine.
It seemed Nadine wanted it to the left of her chest. Sometimes Rayleigh wondered if people had any significance to where they decided to have their Fairy Tail Brand.
Rayleigh had hers out of view underneath clothing on her lower abdomen. It would be easier to hide it that way. She didn't need to telegraph that she was a member of a guild at all times.
Sometimes she was worried about having it not be on a spot where a man would typically show off, as she was only disguised as a man.

Perhaps they should be going to the party quicker..
"We should all be heading to the party sooner or later or it's going to be over."

Kisaki Kisaki Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

@Obsidian Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 @Skylord Nexus SomebodyElse SomebodyElse @Destructus Kloud @Damafaud Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder CelticHero37 CelticHero37 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Blackvelvet Blackvelvet BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji @NekoQueen49 Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool @Jz-ahn simj26 simj26 @FantasyDoctor Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Refaulted @. D O V E @Mintt H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Kisaki Kisaki @Kitsune2202 Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
October 31st, X893, 10PM

Currently it's roughly one hour into Blue Pegasus' famous party. People were still occassionally showing up though for the most part anyone who was going was likely already here. As always it was quite a lot of fun! Mages and people dressed in all kinds of costumes, some magically enchanted, some illusions, some honestly quite terrible. Though that didn't matter. There was good food, good booze, fun and games, and laughter all around. Not to mention the costume contest! The results were sure to soon be announced as the party was in full swing.

Save for a few people who clearly were dragged along, everyone wore a smile on their faces! Certainly a great change of pace from the previous cult nonsense nearly a month ago.

As stated on the Discord. After this I can either proceed with a new arc, or we can do some small side mission stuff. The side missions either being something you come up with, the guild master for your guild comes up with, or if you'd prefer it I can come up with a less major arc that's more of a side thing but still has some fun involved!

Lexi Text.png
1571109253587.png

After being saved from a near death defying ride upon a dragon's back by Tyson, they decided to travel via more conventional methods, not to mention stopping for a bite to eat along the way. Now an hour has passed and Katherine, Lionell, Miles and Tyson were all already inside the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall where the Halloween party was taking place. Lexi gazed around the room starry eyed, simply speechless about how classy this place was. Not to mention the members, the vast majority of them were all polite, kind and... Actually kinda reeked of perfume. But apart from that they were nice enough. It's said that most people in here are kind of a celebrity in their own right. Possibly due to this place being a gold mine for journalists like the Weekly Sorcerer. At least that's how Byakko described it. Lexi wasn't quite sure how it all worked but in the end she was partying with famous people. So it was safe to say she was super stoked about the whole thing. "I can't believe I'm actually here!" She looked back at the others wondering what their thoughts were. "What do you guys think!? There's so much stuff here I don't know what to do! I... Uh... Where'd Tyson go?" Lexi gazed around the room again, this time with a comically confused expression before landing eyes on the giant Mafia boss threatening someone for candy. "H... he really wasn't joking about that?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @BP_Guild_Hall​

MUyT5Kr.jpg
Steve FreelingSteve had dressed himself as a sheriff from the wild west, even down to the tin star. If the tall and slender teen said so himself, it didn't look half-bad, either. I got it for pretty cheap, too. It didn't cost as much as everyone else's probably did but, hey, that doesn't really matter as long as it looks good and everyone likes it. I don't care much about trying to win the contest, either. This is pretty fun regardless. Sure, there was no hat or tie, but not all sheriffs even wore either of those as he understood it. My hair's pretty unremarkable, though. I mean, it's just...brown. Besides, he also didn't have to worry about the crystal around his neck showing. I've had enough of people trying to buy it. I won't sell it no matter how much money they offer. I have a feeling someone who bombed themself with perfume might be just the person to try it, too. Many people had attempted to buy the crystal in the past. Grandma wouldn't like that and besides, she told me our family is made of the only people who even know how to use the thing. Or so she said. I don't want to think of what would happen if the wrong person did figure out how to use the Spell of Destruction, though. The results would be catastrophic. She even told me I must never use that spell. So it's best not to take the risk. And it's not coming off. No, not even in the shower. Steve's grandmother had given him the necklace when he was a child, informing him of many things regarding the stone's power and why it was dangerous to misuse and abuse it. This was the reason that he kept it with him and made sure his clothing covered it at all times and the reason that there were very few people he trusted with its secrets. He'd come outside in order to escape the strangling scent of perfume, and found three other people there. It was an uphill battle getting them to not throw perfume on me. I mean, no one wants to smell bad, but come on, a shower and deodorant is good enough.
"I know, right? I'm still thinking of what to do first! Tyson? I think he went inside already." He did his best to reply to Lexi's rapid-fire questions. Really, though, this place is pretty amazing. I still can't believe I'm actually at a party right now. Before long, something happened.
"Huh?" His green eyes carried a look of bewilderment for a brief moment upon seeing Tyson threaten someone in order to get information on where the candy was. Before long, however, he started giggling. The sight was pretty comical. Threatening someone for candy when it's so much easier to just ask.
"He's definitely looking to not get the candy that way. In fact the person who knows will most likely be even less eager to tell him with that kind of behavior going on." And they can't tell him where the candy is if they're dead. Steve kept that last part to himself since he knew full well that a lot of people might not care much for gallows humor.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
A halloween party. And what exactly was one to do at a Halloween Party? Dressed as a ghost with wings. Rayleigh looked around at all the Festivities. There was food, games.
Ofcourse there was alcohol. There was always alcohol when it came to these guilds. Sometimes Rayleigh wondered how Fairy Tail would function without it. People would probably panic or sink into depression.
Although a nice wine would right about now as Rayleigh went up to grab a drink.
She had never been to any of the previous parties that Blue Pegasus had thrown around Halloween. Usually around this time of year Rayleigh was off on some mission and nobody would be able to find her or contact her.

Still..Why was she here. Time would tell if this was a mistake. She very much could probably leave now and go off on a mission..
Rayleigh sighed. She shouldn't do that. It would be too rude and she had spent too much time to herself lately..

Katherine Mae
Mastermind-Kyoko-Kirigiri-dangan-ronpa-39970008-600-600.jpg

After finally agreeing to go by train to the party. The group headed off for some food -which happened to be quite good- where as after food, Kathy decided to have some sweets on the way to the party. As soon as the group was on the train, Katherine was planted right next to Miles -The man who she is more romantically confused with- as she always was. Her purple eyes shifted to the window, watching the land fly by and change as they moved closer and closer to their destination. All the while Lionel was sitting upon Lexi's lap comfortably in his cute little outfit. I'm still confused on how I feel... she then looked at Miles while his head was leaned back and his eyes were closed. He told me he loved me...and here I am confused out of my mind... Do I feel the same...? she thought. Even Lexi thought they had been together from the first day she met the pair. Would we make that good of a pair...? I never loved anyone more than my own siblings... But every time I'm close to him... There was just something that had to push the S class over the edge to finally come to terms with her feelings. To make her see that there was more to this world than magic, missions, and maintaining her Nexus.

After the ride, the group finally made it to Blue Pegasus where the party was finally active and mages were just pouring into the guild. Lexi was really excited and made that abundantly clear with her choice of words. On top of that, Tyson went to start threatening people for candy "He usually doesnt joke often, Lexi... Though I dont know why he's throwing threats for candy..." she admitted before looking over to another person who popped up seemingly out of nowhere. Who is this person...? No doubt he was from Blue Pegasus, he seemed like the usual pretty-boy as Blue Pegasus was notorious for those kind of people. On top of that, the perfume smell coming from the building was more than enough. Lionel was already sneezing but he got over it and decided to jump off her shoulders and run into the building with the party people. Kathy knew he'd be fine so she didnt worry. On top of that she met some of the guild members before, so they may see him and pick him up or something to that extent.

Anyways, Kathy had never met this person talking to the trio, so she just looked up at Miles, wondering what he would say. Of course he is smoking as well... That's a nasty habit he has to get rid of... she thought. But knowing better, that was something that kept his stress levels down.

The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
Yama text.png
1571454025598.png

An hour had passed since the party has begun and Yamato was still nowhere to be seen! Until now that is... As usual Yamato was late and fashionably so. Some might think he does it deliberately, those people would be right. Just like his Father and his Grandfather before him, he always knew how to make an entrance. So overall it's a force of habit. Yama was in his quarters in the guild hall, just finished getting ready. The makeup was some amount of effort. Yamato could do many things but applying foundation was about the extent of his knowledge in that field. But it worked out in the end and now his costume was complete. The Ghost Captain Yamato has entered the fray! Along with his fitting cutlass sword, purple contacts for extra supernatural effect and his trusty talking skull Old Man Bones. (FYI... It doesn't really talk. But it's great if you wanna look philosophical to some extent.) Satisfied Yamato made his way to the main hall, the large doors bursting open to reveal the undead pirate captain himself. "Yar har! Me fellow mages! I must say I apologise for being so late to the party!" Almost immediately a good number of fangirls screamed out. "WE FORGIVE YOU YAMA!!!" To which he merely chuckled. "Regardless I welcome you all to our guild hall and I hope you enjoy the party! I know I will!" A loud yet brief cheer echoed through the building and everyone listening soon returned to the festivities.

Joining the crowd, Yamato began looking around for Viera to check on how she was doing with managing a party this size, though he had no doubt she was having as much fun as everyone else. His eyes shifted over to the bar where she was pouring drinks for some of the guests. Not exactly something a normal guild master would be doing but this certainly isn't your normal guild either. Yamato sat on the bar stool, resting his arm on the bar top. "I must say you never cease to amaze me with your many talents Master Viera!" He spoke with his usual casual smirk. "This captain sure could use a drink too, doesn't matter which. I'm sure it'll be great if you made it~" He had a slightly joking tone to his voice, wondering how she'd react to a compliment like that. His gaze shifted over to a tall man with red hair whom stood out from the crowd with his size and threatening stare complimenting the mob costume he wore. Not to mention the tiny metallic dragon running around dressed like a cowboy. "Oh my, it seems our Sabertooth friends have arrived too, I'll need to mind and have a chat with them later too."

@BP_GUILD_HALL
Interactions: Xel Xel
Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

61C41296-798F-4CEE-8059-09CB44983202.png
1DECAE5E-4B00-4716-923F-D34C874478BD.png
As much as Miles tried to prolong heading to the party, it was sad enough that they only arrived a little later than he hoped. If anything he would’ve rather arrive so late that the party was actually just about over. Now he has to deal with a bunch of random, drunken, overly perfumed pretty boys. His stress level is more likely to rise in this kind of situation, causing a bunch of problems for people in this guildhall. Sadly he has to keep watch on Lexi and make sure none of these pretty boys try to “take her candy”. So the only thing he has to help his stress is the people that’ll accompanied him, smoking, and a few drinks here and there. Entering the guild, Miles immediately lights a cigarette with his aura. The first one he’s had since the train ride. He’s been pretty calm throughout the trick or treating festivities. As soon as he entered the guildhall, the strong perfume coming from everyone hits em like an uppercut. “God I hate this place. Can’t believe I actually got dragged here.” He says covering his nose. Looking at Lexi, Miles wasn't surprised that she was excited to be here. Then again she gets excited about everything. “Yeah, this ain’t my first time here. And I still hate it.” He says replying to Lexi looking dead at her. “Just stay in our line of sight, and don’t do anything I’ll do.” He says with smile.
Looking around at everyone, he’s seen a couple of new and old faces from within this guild and others. Then suddenly a blue Pegasus kid found the confidence to speak to Miles and the others. Miles looks at him, as he spoke to Lexi as if he knew them. He looks down at Kathy, then back towards the kid. He looked about the same age as Lexi, but that don’t excuse him. With him being a Blue Pegasus mage Miles feels as if he has to intervene. He slowly steps forward towards him, looking at the kid with his piercing crimson red eyes. “No offense kid, but take you and your perfume somewhere else. You see these girls standing next to me. They’re off-.” Miles words were cut off by the “overwhelming” appearance of Miles rival Yamato. Looking away from the kid and towards Yamato, Miles scoffs as the girls within the guild basically threw themselves at him. “Give me a sec.” He says looking at Kathy. Though before he walks away he looks at the kid with them same eyes. “Don’t be here when I come back.” He says as he pulls out one of his guns walking away.
He walks over towards the bar where he sat next to Yamato placing his gun on the bar counter facing Yamato. He takes his cigarette out and burns it to ash with his aura. “Evening Master Veira, truth be told I’m not surprised to see you behind the counter serving your guest. You always seemed like a kind generous guildmaster, though I’ll be a fool to think that that’s your true self.” Miles said with a smirk. He then turns his head towards his rival. “So Yamato, hows things been since our last fight? You still got that burn mark, or did you get one of your fangirls to hell that up for you. I still got that cut on my back you gave me. Turned itself into a pretty good scar. Just letting you know, if we wasn’t at a party I probably would’ve shot you with this by now. Just to pop things off. Luckily for you, I’m trying to be on my best behavior.” He says with a grin.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel Steve Freeling Steve Freeling @BluePegasus​

Last edited:
MUyT5Kr.jpg
Steve Freeling"Huh?"
Almost immediately, a man not much shorter than Steve, Miles who he knew to be related to Tyson in some way, started talking smack to him. Perfume? What the heck? I'm not even wearing perfume. I would never wear perfume. Steve was genuinely not only confused but annoyed by his attitude. Even so, he'd remain calm.
"Sir, I'm not even wearing perfume and I would never wear perfume. I don't understand this at all. The way you're acting right now doesn't make a lick of sense. It makes no sense whatsoever to be this prejudgmental and this kind of behavior is 100% unnecessary. But you know what? I'll leave, not because I'm wrong but because I don't want a fight over something this absurd or anyone who doesn't have it coming to get-" He found himself immediately cut off by the man walking away after being himself cut off. It's much better if everyone can just walk away in one piece. "Enjoy the rest of your night, everyone." He ended with a friendly smile before walking off down the street. Who needs this? All I wanted was to get away from that damned perfume smell and this is what happens to me? Screw this crap, I'm leaving and I don't care if anyone comes looking for me or not, either. I really don't need this.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back