• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Christina Trost
ot5tcexsevh11.png

After that crazy assault on the Cult's base, Christina wasnt sure if she wanted to do something big like that again. Not only did it feel really messy due to many people being grouped up, but it was possible that some people could have been hurt severely, especially by the one mage who was there controlling vines. Luckily everything panned out and the only thing was, was fixing some guild halls because those had also been ambushed. This was weeks ago though, and because of that, Christina was always out on missions, picking up what she could. It wasnt to avoid her guild, but it was to keep herself fit as well as on top of getting Jewel for anything she needed. Including a costume that she was currently wearing for the whole day today. It was a bunny costume that looked similar to her usual attire. Except, instead of knee-high boots, she had high heels with a light grey dress and black trim. On top of that she had a necklace that had diamond-looking gems on them along with bunny ears and of course: Her blindfold. This costume was pretty cute, especially since she was revealing her legs some more by wearing heels. Her Lamia Scale mark didnt go unnoticed due to it being on her outer thigh. Fortunate for her, her feet didnt hurt because all she did was fight in heels. Which was kinda dumb but for her it was pretty comfortable.

Today she decided to not take up missions and merely just walked around town, looking at what people had to offer. Between cool toys, candy, baked goods, and more! Though, the amount of children was so overwhelming because she actually adored them. They were always at peace and seen the world differently from how adults seen it. A scream suddenly snapped her out from her thoughts and she quickly looked around, only to see a group of people who were laughing fairly loudly. Someone got spooked... I really need to lighten up, I'm always on guard. Christina thought to herself before she felt something poking her leg and she looked down, seeing a small child that was holding out his plastic sword with one hand while the other hand had a marker inside "Can you sign this sword for me miss!" he asked with a wide smile on his face "You're from Lamia scale and really cool!" he said happily, which made Christina's heart flutter. She had no idea she had fans that were children. Especially since her clothes werent always appropriate... But kids didnt seem to care about that either. A small smile tugged her lips and she crouched down to his level "Of course I can." she gently took the sword from him as well as the marker and signed the blade "I didnt think you would be a fan of mine." she admitted, looking at him "Of course I am! You're so cool with the platforms and the sword! You're my favorite!" once she was done, she handed both items back to him and she gently ruffled his hair "Well I'm glad to be your favorite, now go on to your family, I'm sure they're looking for you." with a nod, the child ran off to his family.

@AnyoneInLS'sTown

• BB.(Fate.EXTRA).full.2369496.jpg f8e961f2faced5e43ffcfcb2b7a2d970.jpg

(Open for interaction)

"How about you leave me alone and mind your own business? What I want to do is not something you need to get in the way of!"

"Miss Viera ( Xel Xel ) is someone that you don't mess with, you hear me?!"

The two arguing are considered to be beautiful in their own right, compared to their guild master. Chuya, who just got a pass to leave the hospital ward due to getting a full recovery, had just caught Melia red handed, holding one of Viera's dresses, sniffing it.

"So what if I want her to love me like I do her, it's not wrong~"

She then got behind Chuya, before having an arm around her, before whispering seductively.
    "Or is it that you are jealous that I love her more than you?"

Chuya spun around and kicked her into a wall.
    "I am not like that! What is it with you that makes you think I am gay?!"

"I just love women. They're so pretty, and nicely figured~"

Chuya would draw one of her swords.
    "Bitch! That wasn't my question!"
    In an instant, the two got into a fight, but Melia was just dodging all of Chuya's swings, chuckling.

"If you're unable to hurt me, then it must mean you love me~"
    "Viera! Melia is being Melia again!!!"

Mitsuki Yamada
77c10046c2545a4418f240a94f1c256ae5277798v2_hq.jpg
With all the recent happenings you wouldn't think anyone could be lazily sleeping about in the open. Whether it be because of the excitement of landing a heavy, if not fatal blow to the cultist. Or be the stress from the thought that they might come back for revenge. Or just because the holiday. But one man didn't seem to notice any of that. A rather slender fellow with long black hair laid just outside of the Blue Pegasus guild.

The stranger was definitely good looking, and if anyone got close enough their nose would be hit with a sweet aroma."yes, so good looking. Tehehe, " Mitsuki mumbled in his sleep. Oblivious to the world around him. He had gone out drinking and wound up in a completely different town with no idea how he got there. Dreaming up his own narrative like the self-obsessed little oddball he was. Of course his being asleep by Blue Pegasus might not have been and issue. Had he not been butt naked, and laying on top of a mountain of undergarments. But as far as he knew he was on cloud nine, and boy was it soft.

(Sorry for short post, not sure who all to tag) Xel Xel Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

It was true that the Cult of Zeref's activities had been down but for the most part Rayleigh still felt uneasy. This was the culmination of her life.
But there was too many who escaped. She wouldn't give up. Not until every last dark wizard was dead or put behind bars.

But the holidays were supposed to be a time for people to relax and have fun. So it was probably best she should head out of the guild hall and do something.
Sighing she decided to go try to find a Halloween costume. Putting on her usual outfit, she began tying up her scarf over her face.
Concealing her gender was a complicated task that took lots of effort but she had become pretty good at it. It however limited her interaction with others. Not that she minded.
She also decided to bring her swords, just in case. Although she could probably fight without them but she was more comfortable with them.
Heading out to to the guild hall she began walking outside to head to the market place. Perhaps there was still some places selling them.

Hopefully she didn't get jacked again from some stranger, she wouldn't let her guard down again.

5e65998e61977070c1efc022f3b61f3f.png
Veronica Bloodwillow

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]Veronica peered around the room with a slight look of disgust, How did I end up in this situation... was what she thought to herself. She was standing in the corner of the Blue Pegasus guild hall having been forcefully dragged along with the rest of the guild members who came even though she had no desire of going, though while it seemed like she was unhappy as per usual she was actually in a bit of a better mood than usual, as Halloween was her favorite holiday, seeing how at least the kids left her alone about her her unusual appearance. Though that slightly good mood was ruined when she was dragged along, so instead of socializing she just decided to sulk and grumble in the corner.

She infact was also forced to dress up for the party, someone had brought a costume for her and to say the least, that persons sense of humor was dull.... very dull. She was dressed in very similar clothing to what she would normal where except for the fact that half of it was missing. She wore a short skirt with fishnets and a gothic looking crop tank, that showed off her mid drift and her arms, along with all the scars she had. In addition she wore a long cape with a big collar too go with it. Yes, the vampire of Fairy Tail had come to the Blue Pegasus Halloween party dressed as a Sexy Vampire, it was priceless to say the least. Her outfit had come with a set of fake fangs too, but when she tried to put them in her real fangs broke them. She still just stood there in the corner of the guild hall grumbeling to her self, something about how no one will look at her in this costume anyways with all of her nasty scars.
@ Anyone whose in the guild hall and wants to interact with the antisocial emo girl.
[/div][/div]

45.png
Misaki Honda

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]"Ahh, I'm So Happy, this day cannot get any better, Halloween is the best, I love parties!" was what resounded from the open door of the Blue Pegasus guild hall. Misaki Honda, a member of the Sabertooth guild had arrived at the guild hall as she had heard there was a party, without her other guild mates behind her. While this may have raised some questions as why she was the only one there she had actually rushed forward towards the guild ahead of the other members as soon as she had heard about the party, or more accurately she had gotten Ryu to fly her much of the ways, which had exhausted the spirit to the point where he was tempted to drop her out of the sky in order to teach her a lesson, though he couldn't bring himself to do such a thing to an innocent maiden. Misaki was bursting with energy wearing a cat girl costume. Suddenly it seemed there was another girl beside her wearing a similar costume, though if one looked closely they would see that it was a costume at all. The Girl beside Misaki was Tora, the lion spirit and while she wore clothing to match Misaki's she never needed to wear the cat ears or the tail because she had them naturally. "Parties are the best-meow" Tora said with the upmost joy while standing next to Misaki as she began to make her way into socialize.
@ anyone in the BP guild
[/div]
[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class]
[/div]

Katherine Mae
Mastermind-Kyoko-Kirigiri-dangan-ronpa-39970008-600-600.png

1567437460137.png

If anyone was wondering where in the world Katherine was hiding, it happened to be in her bedroom. Though she wasnt exactly hiding from anyone or anything, she was merely preparing her costume for majority of the morning...Or well, early morning. Her hair -being as long as it was- was hard to style, especially since she was quite small and didnt have long arms like bigger people did. Eventually she managed to get her hair up in pigtails with these cute little accessories. Now that her hair was out of the way, she was able to put on her thin choker, and then move onto her outfit before moving to her heels which complimented her pale skin quite well. After everything was set in place, she slipped on her black gloves and looked back in the mirror to make sure everything was as it should. Hopefully no one looks at me funny... I just happened to like this costume a lot... granted she had to add the heels, but they werent that much Jewel. Her attention then turned to Lionel who was staring at her, waiting for her to say something at him "I have a costume for you, Lionel..." she said softly, reaching down and gently patting his head before getting up from her seat at her vanity.

Kathy went into her closet and pulled out a costume, showing Lionel "What do you think, Lionel...?" she had a small bandana,with a cowboy hat "You can be a cowdragon..." she couldnt help but giggle at how stupid that was "It'll look great on you, come here." Lionel merely stared at her, not sure if he wanted this, but it was better than a full suit of whatever costume she could have gotten. So he ran over, planting his behind on the ground and looking up at her as she put the hat on with the bandana -which she went light on tying cause she didnt wanna choke him- "There we go..." Katherine said, smiling a little "Now we're ready, we can go now..." she picked him up and allowed him to crawl onto her shoulders as she walked out of her room. Her heels began to click on the floor as she made her way to the guild hall. However, as soon as she got there, she peeked her head in and then slipped in, gaining some attention from some members. Though she did her best to not pay any mind to them and merely just walked over to Miles's couch to avoid anymore stares. Her skirt wasnt short enough to show off anything, but maybe it was just how exposed she was compared to normal. She spotted both Miles and Lexi by the couch and noticed that Miles had no shoes, his shirt was barely buttoned, and his tie wasnt even tied!

Approaching the pair, she spoke "Miles you should probably get ready, rather than just sit here with your costume all over the place..." The S class said as she sat down next to him.

Jackaboi Jackaboi and The Elder The Elder

2F43E050-812E-4F78-8B52-28A10E56DE55.png
D37F0AC3-336E-4EDE-9A4B-1687C6EEE53F.jpeg
Today’s Halloween and Blue Pegasus is throwing their annual Halloween Party, even after everything that went down a few weeks ago. Usually Dante’ would be following a lead to under down the Cultist by now, but as Yama told him a few weeks ago, he must slow down. So he’s taking this party as a way to get some RnR. Everything is going as planned so far, and the party is basically all damn day. Apparently a few people from other guilds have already arrived. Dante’ himself went out to buy a bit more items, just encase things started to run out sooner or later. He was already in his costume, going as a shirtless wolf man with torn pants. His scars were out in the open, but that didn’t bother him. Thanks to one of Blue Pegasus clients magic, she helped his costume appear more realistic, with real wolf features including a long tail.
Arriving at the walkway of BP holding a few containers of box wine, Dante’ noticed something very unsightly. He summoned a clone and commanded it to take the box wine inside while he handled this unorthodox situation. “I can’t believe he’s pulling this again.” Dante’ said as he walked over towards a pure naked Mitsuki. “Yo Mitsuki, get your ass up and put on some clothes.” Dante’ said as he fired a beam of solar energy out his index finger and shot Mitsuki lightly on his left thigh. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Dante’s clone entered the guild hall with two containers of box wine. He gave it to one of the guilds clients to place them in the kitchen. Looking around he was a bit impressed by the costumes this year. What stuck out most to him was the uncomfortable sexy vampire in the room. Walking up to her, he greats her with a smile. A waitress holding a plate of champagne walks past and Dante’ grabs two glasses and offers one to the vampire. “Correct me if I’m mistaken, but aren’t you an actual vampire. Your names Veronica correct, the blood dragon slayer?” He asked. “Look I’m not here to bother you much, just here to help you be a bit more social.” He says taking a sip from his champagne. Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Lol.jpgOne of the things that really bothered Rayleigh about shopping was that she didn't really have the greatest sense of fashion.
She supposed her regular attire had a sense of style to it but it was more because she needed to look like a man and also perform well in combat.
Every part of her usual attire was specifically designer for a purpose. Not for a sense of comfort and casualness. So when it came to finding a halloween costume Rayleigh had absolutely no idea where to begin.

Perhaps she could dress as a ghost. That seemed rather Rayleigh-like. Or perhaps she could dress as some sort of angel. Lamely she decided to mix the two. Picking out a white silk ghost outfit and some wings. It wasn't much but she had limited patience for Holiday traditions.

Here's to hoping she wouldn't be the only one who would wear something. She headed back towards the Guild Hall.
Moving through the town always felt abit boring. She didn't particular enjoy it. Was there even anyone in the Guild Hall at this point in time?
She supposed she could try to find a mission to get her money she paid on the costume back. It didn't feel quite right to do so during the Holidays but it was the only thing she was used to doing.

Suddenly her trained Sparrow had landed on her shoulder. She had named him Shadow after his performance during the Raid. The invaluable bird had proved it's worth more than time and time again. Perhaps it was cruel to not name him sooner. But she somehow doubted he even cared about a name.
Perhaps he didn't even understand the concept of names. She didn't really know.

Shadow, of-course saw Rayleigh as more of a commander than owner, she never really went to great lengths to manage him, he was free to hunt on his own and roam for the most part and he preferred it this way. To him he was a soldier. Not some pet.

Seeing him land on her shoulder she had seen through his eyes of what he had saw. Nothing too interesting, just people being normal around the Holidays.
Well it was probably gonna be soon that Fairy Tail would have some event planned for Halloween. It was time to get back to the guild hall.

Lexi Text.png
1567473003299.png

It had been nearly a whole month since the cultist attack in Sabertooth Guild Hall although Lexi doesn't really remember much of it. Mainly because she got hit by a paralysing dart while she was trying to drag the guild members to safety. Honestly being able to finally live the life of freedom isn't exactly going as expected. But she supposed she should've expected anything to happen. Thankfully she didn't take long to recover from the darts effect not long after the battle ended, she felt useless considering she was knocked out the fight in an instant like that but it only served to steel her resolve and bug Miles and Katherine to help her get stronger so she's ready for Master Wilson's entry exam. Now today marks the last day before the test and a perfect day it was to relax and have fun with the festivities before the big day. Lexi was already dressed in the costume that Kathy got her for the party. "Oooohhh I can't wait I can't wait~" Lexi was more excited about the party than a child on christmas, this would be her first time going to one! Maybe there'd be lots of food! Unable to contain herself she bolted out the dorms, straight to Miles lying on his couch barely even ready. "Come on Miles! We are going to the party in Blue Pegasus aren't we??? We are right? I mean that's why we're dressed up?" She spoke as she shook him about trying to stir him from his slumber.

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21
Mentions Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

cooltext328675671645852.png
Qxk80nr6P1k.jpg
Tyson wasn't exactly sure how to feel about Halloween. He didn't really have any reason to go around dressed as the monsters they usually slayed threatening people for candy. He didn't even like candy all that much. Cavities were an inconvenience he could not suffer during important missions. Still it had been some time since he had seen his brother, and he wanted to hang out, even if it meant Tyson had to dress up to appear even more like a Thug than usual.

He entered the main guild hall and approached Miles favorite resting spot. A slightly determined look on his face."Yes, come brother. The other guilds will give us candy...or they will pay dearly." He said in a serious tone that made it seem like he wasn't talking about pranking the other guilds, and that maybe he didn't understand the point of Halloween as well as most. The outfit he wore was a black suit, resembling something a member of the mafia might wear. Which was perfect because he and Miles were supposed to go to the party as a pair of Mafia members. Good thing as well, it would have been really awkward if he and Kathy ended up going to the Halloween party in the same outfit. Especially because Tyson thought it looked much better on him. He wouldn't want to hurt Kathy's self-esteem after all.

He turned and lifted Lexi onto his shoulder in a very brotherly fashion."We shall be victorious in all games. None shall defeat us! Saber tooth will show them our fangs. Isn't that right little tiger." Tyson said referring to Lexi. He had given her the nickname because one, she could summon a big tiger, and two she wasn't officially a member of Sabertooth yet. But if she was lucky that would change soon. Tyson turned back to Miles, his expression still as indifferent as always."Besides, Master Wilson has already gone ahead of us. So we should make our way there as well. Before it's too late." He informed the others, sitting Lexi back down on the couch and giving her a head pat. Patting Lexi on the head brought to mind another young girl Tyson was use to hanging around."So where is Aurera" He asked it having been quite some time since he last saw her.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21

Mitsuki Yamada
images (16).jpeg

Mitsuki was in the throws of passion, wrapped in the arms of a million lovers. Ready to be swept away by love warm embrace. Then he felt the harsh sting of reality, or rather Dante. Who had woken him from his slumber in a rather rude manner."Owie owie ouch! That was mean ole matchstick. What's the deal? I'm just napping!" He said rubbing the thigh he had struck sensitively. A little whiff of smoke disappearing as he put a saliva covered finger to the area struck."Man am I sizzling hawt or what?" He commented chuckling to himself.

He stood proudly his hands, oh his hips baring his soul for the world to see...and by soul obviously we mean his d!@k. He frowned at Dante's words crossing his arms, a puffed out pout on his face."Waaaaaii? I don't wanna! I'm not sure exactly how I ended up butt naked on a pile of undies that will soon be added to my collection! But I like it! The breeze feels nice on mah bottom." He said swinging his hips from side to side his dongle wagging in the breeze almost like a dogs tail when it's happy.

Suddenly though he noticed the decorations, and the hasty feeling in the air. Something was going on, then he remembered."Ohohoooeeeeee!!! You're having that Hallowhatsever party aren't you!! I'm supposed to dress up all spooky right? Sounds great I'm in!!! Oh this is going to be just wonderful!" With that Mitsuki leapt underneath the pile of undergarments, disappearing for quite some time before reappearing dressed up in a very fashionable outfit with bandages wrapped around him like a mummy."So? Isn't it scary how good I make bandages look? Oh you don't have to say anything I already know! Heheh, this is going to be great! Let's go!!! I'm readytopartayrtaay!" Mitsuki said leaping in front of Dante and marching in place excitedly.

Last edited:
C7530F43-A3E9-4FDC-9F2D-71FC02A5246D.png
C98603BC-B57C-4DD7-9C63-C6604E9BBEFA.png
Halloween, a day for adults to play dress up, for kids to get free junk food, and to allow the evil masterminds to perform tricks on people. Miles doesn’t really care for the holiday that is Halloween, but he did use the holiday as an excuse to let his delinquent side flourish. Ever since he was a kid he enjoyed messing with folks on Halloween, rather it be scaring them, tagging walls, egging houses, or even covering the guild hall in toilet paper. He never wore a costume, but he always wore some form of a demon mask and a hoodie. However, his brother and father always knew it was him, and the next day his dad forces him to clean up any mess he made without the help of others or magic. Crazy thing was no matter how many times he did that, he continued to do it, until he met his “anchor”. Since then, the delinquent Miles started to digress.
This year, he’s being forced to actually participate in the Halloween festivities, and go to a costume party at the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall. Who’s forcing him you ask? No other then Sabertooth’s newest non member, member Lexi. I’m not sure who told her about this party, but she wouldn’t stop begging Miles to tag along. So after days of begging he gave in, and now he had to actually wear a costume. So what’s better to show off your inner delinquent besides going as a mafia boss. Tyson and Miles, were going as Co-Head Mafia Bosses, though obviously Tyson was more prepared than Miles was.
By the time everyone started to meet up at the guild, Miles was the only one half dressed, and fast asleep on the couch. Through his slumber he heard the soft voice of Kathy, but he thought it was just apart of his dream. He continued his peaceful slumber until Lexi stormed over out of nowhere and started shaking him vigorously. “What did I tell you about waking me up?” He says opening up one of his eyes. He looks dead at her as that same eye start to glow. Luckily his brothers stunt of pulling off a mafia boss pun, caused him to chuckle. “Fine fine, I’m up.” He says before yawning. “I just need a lil nap anyway.” He starts to get himself together, putting on his shoes and everything. By the time he finished we actually resembled someone who could be in the mafia, besides his unfinished tie.
He looks at everyone’s costumes starting with his brother, then moving on to Lexi. She looked somewhat adorable in her little witch costume. “Looks like we got the Wicked Witch of Sabertooth with us tonight.” He says chuckling. He then looks over at Kathy, and he was stuck for just a slight moment. Her sexy school girl costume really took an effect of Miles. He started to size her up and down looking at every inch of her body. Before making a comment, he reaches down up under the couch, pulling out two fake but realistic guns. “Just letting you know, I’m not afraid to use these encase someone get to close, or if Lexi doesn’t get enough candy tonight.” He says as he infused the guns with his aura, causing it to flow a very menacing crimson. Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 @Sabertoothguild​

EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
38776687626b2b6dbc5fc2f8568525e9.jpg

The events at the mountain had ended in a highly frustrating manner. The trickery employed by her foe so he could flee left her with an unsatisfied itch for weeks after. Beyond her own lacking outcome, her guild had performed admirably and they received quite the sum from the council. It also became evident that Blue Pegasus had been the only guild to escape unscathed as none of their enemies chose to attack it. So she could not complain too much. Instead she turned her focus to their annual Halloween party, working towards the event until the day finally came. She had spent the early part of the day sequestered away ensuring everything was prim and proper, befitting a guild such as theirs. Coming down the stairs her gown fluttered with every step. With her usual silver hair a bright golden blonde and her eyes a vibrant blue she was the spitting picture of innocence clad in her modest maid uniform. And she very much acted the part, a bright smile adorning her lips and a happy tone carrying her voice. The polar opposite of her usual seductive air.

Her gaze immediately fell on a usual pair of suspects as Chuya and Melia danced about, one dodging as the other attacked. Coming to a stop at the bottom of the stairs she brought a hand to delicately rest her fingers upon her forehead, her eyes closed as a small sigh slipped past her lips. "Well aren't you two full of energy today. Perhaps you should save it for the party later?" Leaving the two to their devices her bright blue eyes scanned the large hall, her gaze lingering on the odd outsider who allowed their excitement to bring them hours early. She even recognized some members from the other guilds lingering about, no that such a sight was unexpected. Blue Pegasus was known for their events and their Halloween Party was certainly one of them.

After surveying the hall she made her way towards the back of the bar. Her every step gracefully causing her long uniform to flow elegantly around her. Coming up behind the bar she busied herself with the usual duties of a host preparing for an event. Her presence fluttering about the various guild members touching up and overall ensuring there were no issues. Her focus was stolen to the door as yet another early arrival made their way in. Another member of another guild. A small grin tugged at her lips at the sight, the eagerness of people always amusing to her. With a small shake of her head she went back to her work until she was needed.

Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
lnteractions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Chuya/Melia)

Mentions: @BPGuild

Melia/Chuya
Xel Xel
@BP Guild

Melia would catch Chuya's next sword swing, and soon bring a knee up, striking Chuya In the stomach, as the later coughed up some saliva and fell back to the ground, out cold.

She then replied to Viera, waving.
"We're all done for now. I will definitely be there, don't worry."
She then smiled with closed eyes, looking innocent as Viera left.

Afterwords, she looked back at the unconscious Chuya.

"Now then.... Let's have some fun~!"
Melia would say, as she picked Chuya up and wandered off to her room.....

• Shyilia Faris

Shyilia sighed as she put some finishing touches on her costume, the little forest shaman doing so in her office. Her mind going back on the day of the raid in the forest. Things could of went much worse, but they could of also gone much better. It truly showed how ill-prepared Shyilia was as a Guild Master, how unfit she currently was to be a leader. She had seriously considered resigning after that...she could of easily gotten Toki hurt, the same went for Messei. Neither girl should of been sent out on such a dangerous mission. But at the same time she had faith in her other members to keep each other safe and they did, it worked out for the best.

Everyone learned from what happened. No one in her guild was seriously injured or worse. And most importantly they were able to rescue a lot of people from very gruesome fates. Overall a success, and after contemplating such and having some members assure her things went well her mood brightened. She had been chosen to lead for a reason, and she supposed her friend had been correct. At-least it seemed so.

Her friends and members didn't seem upset so neither would she at they very least. She sighed as she finished her costume by adjusting her hat. Her costume? A leprechaun. She admired how Patty carried herself during the raid, even if she didn't do much overall, she kept her head and acted professionally. And that went a long way. The petite gal had even dyed her hair orange!

She soon made her way downstairs to the Guild Hall, preparing to collect everyone who wished to go that hadn't left to go to the party Blue Pegasus threw every year. She smiled a bit as she saw Rayleigh returning. "H-Hey. Went out to get a costume?" She asked, curious. A bit of an awkward thing to greet with...but she did see shopping bags.

Today was also the day she officially gave Nevms his guild mark. After all, the boy deserved it after what he did. It was quite late, and she felt bad, but she had tons of paperwork and always got busy before she could give it. Not today though! Before they left Nevms would be an official member.
    SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool @FT

cooltext334489550986551.png

"Artificial Magical Intelligence AMI starting up... Running Diagnostics... Running Data Check... Startup complete." Ami's eyes opened up, staring at the sky above. Immediately she was confused and bewildered. Like a newborn baby just being brought in to the world. Although unlike a baby she didn't take long to get up on her own two feet and start walking like any other adult. "What is this? Where am I? How did I get here?" She walked about aimlessly, trying to find her way out of the labyrinth like alleys. After taking a few corners she was suddenly shot with a bright light. She made it out of the alleys and into the bustling streets of Margaret Town. During Halloween season no less. However this fact was unknown to the curious AI. "So many people... Maybe I should start asking around!" She took off into the streets, calling to the nearest person to her. An old man holding a water bucket with apples bobbing on top. "Hello! My name is Ami! Short for Artificial Magical Intelligence! My serial number is #0001. Would you happen to know where I am?" The old man stared at her blankly before giving a little chuckle. "My my you're really into halloween aren't you? So you're dressed up as some kind of android thingamabob eh? Here..." The old man took an apple out of the bucket and handed it to Ami who looked at it curiously. "Hope you have fun now~" The old man walked off, leaving Ami with no new information and an odd looking red orb. She didn't know what to do with it but she held it anyway for the time being.

She began asking around again, with the same greeting over and over. More or less getting the same answer or outright ignored. That was until she was approached by two drunk thugs. "Heya pretty lady... Aren'tcha a lil too old to be going trick or treat? Maybe you should try somethin' more grown up like hanging out with us and gettin' ta know each other a lil better." Too anyone else, it's obvious what these two degenerates were trying, but to Ami... It wasn't quite that simple. "Get to... Know each other?" Oh my that sounds wonderful! I'm sure I'll get to learn a whole lot!" Both the thugs were taken back by surprise. "Wai... Wait really!? I-I mean SURE! heheh... You'll learn a WHOLE lot from us..." They both laughed before the other one spoke up. "Hey what ya s'pose to be anyway? A robot? Gotta say that's a pretty lame costume, you look pretty normal to me." "Bro don't you see it? Look at those weird clothes! Next thing you know she'll take off her arm or something..." Ami looked puzzled, glancing between the two and inspecting herself. "Take off my arm...? You mean like this?" Ami casually removed her arm as if taking it was removing any other kind of accessory. The delinquents screamed at the top of their lungs and ran off, scared for their lives. Meanwhile Ami just waved them off with her disembodied arm before reattaching it once more. "Info gathering is pretty hard... Maybe I need to work on how I greet people..." She looked around once more, spotting a white haired girl sporting a bunny like costume and a symbol on her thigh that seemed to stand out to her. "Maybe she'll know something?" Ami casually walked towards her and extended her hand in greeting. "Hello! My name is Ami! That's short for Artificial Magical Intelligence! Serial Number #0001. You see I am quite lost and I need to know where I am... And I would also like to know what that curious symbol adorning your leg is?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 @LS town​

Christina Trost

Christina had been back to standing straight, looking around at the crowd as it got a little bit thicker over her small time here. However, she was suddenly introduced by a...Robot? Blinking from behind her blindfold, she used this to her advantage and took a good look at her "I wouldnt be telling many people that you're an AI, Ami." she warned as nice as she could "Anyone could snatch you up and use you for scrapped parts. That's putting it nicely." Christina informed "The mark that's on my leg is my Guild Mark. Shows that I'm part of the Lamia Scale guild. The same guild that protects this place." she gestured to all the people and buildings around her. The Wizard began to think of what could happen to this AI if she was left un-monitored. So, Christina decided to grasp her wrist and bring her to the guild hall "Let me bring you to the guild. It's far safer there, than it is out here at the current moment." granted, she did just tell Ami that she could be taken and used for parts, but it was fairly obvious that Christina herself had no use in such mechanical work. All she knew was how to destroy, not take apart the parts and use them for scraps. Doing that would confuse her and likely result in her breaking everything anyway.

"You appeared on the night of Halloween. Where everyone dresses up, throws parties, and gets some free candy from random strangers." the plan of her going to a party was not going to be let out. Not yet anyway. "In case you didnt know that." as she kept walking with Ami's wrist in her hand, she squeezed through the crowd and soon enough was at the guild hall where she approached the doors and pushed them open. "Ami, welcome to Lamia scale. We're the good guys if you can tell from our base of operations." Christina turned her attention to Ami, wondering where she had come from "Say, Ami, where did you come from if you dont mind me asking?" she couldnt have just fallen from the sky, no doubt someone made her.

Jackaboi Jackaboi @LSGuild​

Katherine Mae

Kathy found Lexi quite the cutie. With her reactions and her energy, especially to go to this costume party that Blue Pegasus was hosting. Her witch costume that she had picked out was also a great fit for her. The S class couldnt see her in anything else in all honesty. Soon enough though, Tyson entered the Guild, only for him to come straight towards the small group, looking pretty fancy. Though the more she thought about it, the more it was likely that both Redds were going as the same thing due to both of them wearing similar outfits. Lexi was lifted onto his shoulders and she couldnt help but allow a small smile to tug the corners of her lips Seems Lexi is going to be the little sister of the guild. Everyone is going to want to protect her. On top of that, she was so innocent and curious and just full of joy. When Tyson mentioned Master Wilson, Kathy lost her smile and tilted her head a little "He's going to the party too?...I didnt think he'd be interested in something like that..." she said softly. Finally Miles decided to get up, getting dressed but, as usual, leaving the tie, untied. "Miles...you really need to learn to do your tie..." getting up, she reached her hands up and began to fix it for him.

Kath began to feel Miles's eyes on her and she lifted her own to see his face, noticing that he was checking her out. This caused a light blush to appear on her cheeks and once she was done, she looked slightly away as he grabbed his guns "Miles, I am more than capable of protecting myself...you dont have to use those guns on anyone..." it was nice that he wanted to protect her, but Kathy didnt need that. "Let's go, Lionel can take us there..." Katherine walked away from the group and moved over to the doors, pushing them open and stepping outside into the daylight. The sun warming up her skin a little bit. Lionel hopped off her shoulders but looked up at her "What is it...?" she asked before crouching down. Lionel scratched off his hat in terms to help her understand "Right...If you go big form, you'll rip it..Nice thinking..." she patted his head and took off the bandana too, putting it in a side pocket on her jacket. Lionel then transformed and Kathy got right on, waiting for the rest of the group to follow her onto Lionel so they can head off.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Sabertooth Sabertooth

Coming back from her shopping Rayleigh was greeted with the sight of Shyilia asking her if she had went out to get a costume. It had seemed Shyilia had decided to wear a leprechaun costume. She even dyed her hair orange. Rayleigh had entered and dropped off her shopping bag on the ground before answering. "Yes... I didn't have anything else to do." She said. "Did you need something?" Rayleigh asked the guild master. She seemed to be a little sad for a moment, perhaps it was just Rayleigh's imagination.

Supposedly Blue Pegasus was throwing another party. It seemed they did this often. It became a regular thing. Rayleigh wondered if most of Fairy Tail had left already to go to the party.
Should she go? She barely interacted with her own guild and interacting with Blue Pegasus was something she didn't do much at all. Yet she should probably go. It would be polite to attend as one of the two S rank wizards of Fairy Tail, and otherwise there would've been no point going to buy a costume.

Rayleigh decided to ask where everyone was. If there were at the party then she should hurry up and get there too.
"Is everyone else at the Party already?" She saw no sign of the others.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

7F412C94-D63D-4A58-A505-7CCD132C43D9.png
1FFED6EC-9139-4B89-B0B5-81DD93A41E77.png

Margaret Town Outskirts - Morne Estate
It has been exactly one month since the combined forces of Fiore’s top Light Guilds assaulted the main headquarters of the infamous Cult of Zeref. While definitely being one of the most dangerous missions everyone had faced in a long time, their combined efforts bore fruit and as a result the enemy was defeated. For now, all activity from the cult had ceased to be, and much like a ghost they disappeared without a slither of evidence to discern where exactly they had gone to, or what they were doing. Of course, the Magic Council was still on high alert, but the guilds themselves didn’t care all too much at the moment, and rightfully so; The Halloween festivities had just begun.

Alexander Morne, The Tactician of Lamia Scale and Lord of the Morne Family had been away from the guild for a few days tending to business on his estate. Being the Lord of one of the most prestigious noble families in Fiore, the Morne’s, meant that Alex had to learn to juggle guild and family business from a young age. Many important matters required his attention, some guild related and some not - yet Alex took each and every one of them as serious as the last. Sat in his office, the young noble was perched up on his chair, feather pen in tow as he extended his hand towards the piece of paper before him and began to write. The letter was addressed to Viera Xel of Blue Pegasus, thanking her for the guilds help during the assault on the Lamia Scale Guild Hall and attached was an adequate sum of jewels as promised to Yamato. If it wasn’t for the quick action of Yamato, then he and Ikora wouldn’t have made it to the guild in time.

Alex and Ikora managed to take out the enemy with relative ease. Whilst the battle did prove to be fairly destructive, they defeated the enemy and saved the weaker mages of the guild and the hall itself from devastation. Shortly after the defeat of the dark mages, Rune Knights of the Magic Council arrived to detain and capture cultists. Afterwards, Alex did his best to tend to any wounded Lamia Scale members he could find, as well as organise repair work to any damages the guild hall faced after being tarnished by the filth that was the dark mages. Once the whole mess was sorted out, Ikora was quick to embark on another mission so thus she said her goodbyes, and left.

Margaret Town - Lamia Scale Guild Hall; Grand Courtyard
After spending the majority of the day at his family estate, the prodigy mage made the journey to Margaret Town and to the Lamia Scale Guild Hall. Of course, as the silver haired illusionist walked through the purple cobblestoned streets and past the many waterways that filled the town, the citizens couldn’t help but stare at him in awe. Of course, this was all purely because of him being Maya Morne’s grandchild. During her life she resigned as the Second Lamia Scale Guild Master before becoming the Magic Council Chairman. But her reputation as the Fourth God of Ishgar is what brought her, and the Morne name into the spotlight more so than what they were before. Alex couldn’t escape this, and whilst proud of his grandmothers many achievements it was a pain being recognised solely on the back of somebody else’s efforts. The boy learned to pay no mind to it, and thus ignored the many remarks and looks he would get. Alex was used to it.

Upon arriving at the guild hall, Alex noticed Christina and some other woman stood outside the doors. His brow furrowed before a warm grin filled his face, directing it at the strange looking woman. Alex was instantly intrigued by her, yet knew she wasn’t a member of the guild. Perhaps Christina had recruited her? Who knew. Upon drawing closer, the clicks of Alex’s boot would have alerted the two women of his arrival before he could speak, a smile adorned his face. “A new hopeful, perhaps? My name is Alex. If you’re looking to join you’ll need to speak to Armin or Serena, or Master Patty.” The boy scratched his head before continuing. “Although, Armin can sometimes be a bit intimidating and Serena is well... you’ll see. Nonetheless you’re welcome here!”

After speaking to the new face, Alex smiled at Christina before heading into the guild hall. He opened up his hand as a book of his choice shot out from one of the many bookcases and into its grasp, he then made his way to the back of the hall and out another door that took him to the Grand Gardens of Lamia Scale. Alex loved these gardens, if he wasn’t at the family estate of in the guild offices he was here. Finding his place near the beautiful marble statue of his grandmother that marked her memorial and grave, flowers of all kinds around him, Alex opened up the book and began to read.

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 . D O V E . D O V E Refaulted Refaulted Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi @LamiaScaleGuild​

Lexi Text.png

Receiving one of Miles' foreboding stares made her jump back a little in fright. "Oh! Um... Sorry..." Thankfully with the timely arrival of his big brother Tyson, and the little pun he brought with him, Miles just laughed and went on getting ready for the day. Judging by how they were dressed it looked like they were going as some kind of mafia duo. Just like in those movies she was never allowed to watch. Movies she watched regardless considering that her parents were always out and their servants were much more lax. Though even they didn't let her watch the "R" rated ones and she never quite understood why. Well that wasn't her life anymore, she's free to make her own path and watch whatever movies she wanted! Maybe once she's able to obtain some money she might pick one up and see what all the fuss is about. Looking at Katherine she seemed to be sporting some kind of school uniform, seemed like a fun choice actually, and she looked good in it so how could she judge? Suddenly she was scooped up by Tyson and was sat on his shoulder as he made his grand speech and called her "little tiger" it was a nickname that she ended up picking up due to her magic. Not that she complained. She found it pretty cute. "Yeah! We'll show our fangs and scare em into giving us all their sweets!" Then she was sat down on the couch just like that.

Lexi was starting to get more than used to the atmosphere in the guild hall, not to mention the guild members attitude towards her too. Over all she couldn't be happier being brought here. She could see the start of her new life and it all hinged on passing that initiation test. No now's not the time to think about that. Master Wilson set the date after the party so we didn't have to worry about that. All that mattered to her right now was hanging out with her new friends. She saw Kai too waving at her and dressed like a vampire. No it was more than that... Count Dracula. She could tell by the important looking clothing. Lexi smiled and waved back, Kai was one person she hasn't really talked to yet besides exchanging the odd few greetings and seeing her tease people a lot. I mean it couldn't hurt getting to know everyone in the guild right? Well she'd have to worry about that later as Katherine soon said that Lionel would take everyone to the party. "Lionel? Isn't he a little too small to be carrying anyone?" Lexi said as she followed behind. Soon she got the shock of her life when the adorable little dragonling turned into a colossal beast, more than big enough to probably carry the whole guild and more. Lexi's face was frozen in a mixture of both Awe and Fear. The fear however wasn't directed at Lionel though... Rather the fact they would be flying there... On dragon back... With no visible support. No! this isn't the time to back down! What would Genbu and Byakko think? She tried her best to pull the most poker face she could, which would've been convincing had it not been for her whole body quaking in fear. Lexi hesitantly climbed onto Lionel and found the part with the best possible grip to grab on to and instantly stiffened up. "I... I-I'm not afraid!!! Heights!? HA HA! Who'd be scared of that!? Ha ha ha..."

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder @ST guild hall

cooltext328675671645852.png
The large Redd nodded at his brothers word. Taking the sudden drawing of guns, and his words as a sign that deadly force was allowed given anyone was foolish enough to mess with the girls. Suddenly Tyson had a large railgunn on his shoulder, charging with his own magical electricity. His expression, and demeanor perfectly imitating that of an intimidating mafia boss. He even put on a fake accent, and a sneer that made you almost believe Tyson had been a Mafia boss at one point in his life, or at least been practicing this for some time."Yeah, let those mooks try and lay a hand on tha girls, or our candy. They'll end up sleeping with the fishes." He agreed his gun still cracking with electricity as everyone head outside. However his demeanor quickly shifted back to normal upon hearing Kathy's statement about Master Wilson."He said he had some sort of promise to meet up with someone there...hmm I think it was that short green Guild Master...Patty that was her name." Tyson decided vaguely recalling it from the brief encounters he had with her in the past.

Following the group outside Tyson had a large brown sack with him. Empty of course, but with his size and outfit, it wouldn't have been all that crazy for someone to mistake him for some sort of thief. But in reality it was for all the candy Tyson had planned on capturing in the great name of Sabertooth. Surely it would bring pride to his guild...maybe. Tyson still didn't understand how Halloween worked. He knew master Wilson had a sweet tooth though...although he had never seen his teeth himself. But that aside, Tyson only had one issue left...the transportation."Ugh.....I hate flying...you can't punch gravity...at least I can't...Master Wilson hasn't taught me how yet...he says something about destroying the laws of physics or something like that. Eh, I think I'll just make my way there myself." He said this, however it was pretty clear Tyson wasn't fond of the idea of making his way there alone. Not so much that he would ride the dragon, but still. This was kind of obvious by how he starred down Lexi. Basically his version of puppy dog eyes, although instead of big sad eyes they were big empty, indifferent, abd sort of doppy, as well as somehow cute. Maybe it's because after a while of waiting for Lexi to offer to come with him he sort of poked his lip out in a pout. Truly and odd thing for Tyson to do, usually he wasn't anywhere near this expressive. Maybe the holiday spirit was affecting him. Or maybe it was his time traveling with their father. Hell, it could have even been something to do with Lexi. You couldn't really tell with Tyson, and he certainly wouldn't say anything.
Qxk80nr6P1k.jpg

Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21

Nel Colbolt
Zidane.Tribal.full.1770440.jpg

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]Margaret Town
Nel walked down the streets of Margaret town, though he had been out on a mission as of recently it was rather strange to see him gone for more than a week at a time. At this point he had been gone for 3, he had left only a week after the raid on the head quarters of the cult of Zeref, a mission he had not been able to participate in because he had been out on a mission himself at the time when he got back all he could feel was guilt for not being there when the guild hall was attack and that he was of no help to his guild. As an A class mage he felt ashamed to not have been able to his fellow guildmates or even help on the mission. So he went on a journey to train, he never really intended to be gone this long but problems began to arise in the town he was near with some monster activity, so as a mage he couldn't ignore it and ended up spending a couple extra weeks in town to help take care of the monsters and also help with reconstruction and things people there needed. Now though he had finally arrived in his destination, and while it was common for him to take a train he had decided to walk the distance, as it was only a couple days of journeying and it would give him time to do some reading as well. Though apparently that was a mistake as only some moments ago he had been grabbed from behind and put into the mouth of a giant Vulcan. At first Nel had felt a bit of a shock, being put into the mouth of a giant beast was one thing he wasn't expecting, but when the beast began to bite down Rage swelled up in Nel and He released his Lightning Blast ability inside of the beasts mouth. The Vulcan Fell Backwards smoke coming from his head and Nel climbed out of his mouth, "Why the hell did you do that you piece of Shit!!!" Nel Shouted covered in saliva that was dripping from him. "Me thought... Child... No.... mage" The Vulcan said still Stunned as Nel managed to get even angrier, as a storm formed over head and a Bolt of lightning Shot down towards the Vulcan, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CHILD, I'M A GROWN MAN, I'M NOT SOME PIPSQUEAK THE SIZE OF AN ANT THAT IS TOO SMALL FOR YOU TO EVEN NOTICE" He shouted loudly as the Vulcan was zapped again.

Nel now walked towards the lamia scale guild hall, as it as close to his apartment was in that direction as well. He generated quite the spectacle on his way there too, while maybe not as much as someone like Alexander Morne would generate but he still had quite a few onlookers. His back was slouched and his hair was matted down as the Vulcan's saliva dripped off of him. He walked into his home and quickly took a shower. Upon going outside he realized something he missed because of his mood of disdain and anger as he walked up the streets earlier. It was Halloween, today was the day where people dressed up as monsters or heroes and went out to get some candy, He could see all sorts of people wearing costumes, some were even dressed up in a similar fashion to his guild mates. He Happened to over hear a conversation between a kid and his friends, "Hey, Don't you know who I am? I'm Nel Colbalt, Just try calling me short I'll beat you all up" The kid said followed by hysterical laughter from him and his friends. Nel's Eyes darkened as he walked up behind the kid and a storm cloud formed over his head. The kid was wearing a black hood like his signature one and carrying a book. "Hey Kid" Nel Said as he got up behind him, his friends gulped as they looked up and saw who was speaking. As the kid turned around he said "Hey that's rude, even though I'm short I'm no kid, I'm a grown....." his voice trailed off as he looked up at Nel who was smiling widely in a creepy fashion, giving off an aura of pure fear as electricity sparked around him. The kids screamed and took off running and Nel exhaled, he felt better after scaring away those kids, even though he knew that he would get shit for it if anyone from the guild found out about that. "Guess I need a costume too" he said as he proceeded to look around town.

As Nel entered the guild he felt a sense of familiarity, like as if the atmosphere was saying 'Ah, home at last'. Though as he opened the door and walked through there was hardly anyone there. He was dressed in his black cloak that was wrapped tightly around his body and with the hood up, along with a skeleton mask. As He looked around the only familiarity he was greeted by was the face of Christina who was wearing a bunny girl outfit, that actually looked quite nice on her. She was also standing by an unrecognizable person who seemed to be dressed up as a robot. "Oi, Christina, Where is everyone? And whose this girl in the Robot Costume? Did we pick up new Guild Members while I was gone or something?" He said flipping up his mask so his voice wasn't muffled and so Christina could see his face.
Britt-21 Britt-21 @LS-Guild
[/div]
[class=tabs] box-sizing: border-box; font-family:'Squada One'; font-size: 40px; line-height: 1; margin:auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; margin:0px 5px 0px 5px; width: 150px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.4); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Info) (show tabsContentInfo) if (eq ${currentTab} History) (show tabsContentHistory) if (eq ${currentTab} Magic) (show tabsContentMagic) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (show tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (show tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (show tabsContent3) [/script] [class=firsttext] position: relative; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=secondtext] width:100%; padding-right:145px; height:100%; overflow-y:scroll; font-align:justify; font-width:bold; [/class]
[/div]

Sabertooth's
Masterdeck Wielder

Maev Maximillian

Maev didn't understand how she'd gotten dragged along to this party, or whatever it was. Sure halloween could be fun and she did enjoy seeing everyone dress up like absolute clowns and make fools of themselves, but she'd prefer to observe this from behind a window or through binoculars. Being this close to the action made her sick. There was too much noise and she couldn't choose to turn it off by looking away. Not to mention the fact that in this situation, people could also come up and talk to her. She didn't understand why people felt the need to come and interact with the person that had purposefully separated themselves from what was going on. Not that she minded talking, though. As long as it was with one person and not a whole crowd.

Thus, when Kai approached Maev, she wasn't bothered by it. Besides, she was pretty comfortable with Kai since they were in the same guild. Every once in a while Kai got on her nerves, but then again, everyone did. Upon being addressed, Maev cast her dead stare at Kai and reached into her cloak. Then, with a flick of her wrist, she flipped out a card. "The Tiger" was the title. A cat somewhere let out an angry meow as if on cue. Then Maev pawed one of the ears on her hoodie as if almost letting a bit of character slip out, yet she maintained the same dead stare.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

• EB338D1F-7D69-4B35-8900-C3A5DE094F5A.png
    Mitsuki, the well known Fairy traveler, is far from normal as you’ll expect a regular person to be. His self centered reputation precedes him as he compliments himself about being hot, as he wipes the spot on his thigh that Dante’ shot. However as Mitsuki stood proudly with his genitalia’s exposed to the world, Dante’ frowns and looks away with his eyes. “Clothes, Mitsuki.” Dante’ said sternly, causing Mitsuki to whine even more before he started to embrace his nakedness and wiggle his hips flashing everyone in the area. “Mitsuki! Clothes now!” He says slightly flaring up his aura. “Or I’ll remove you from the area, and you’ll be the only one missing out on the Blue Pegasus Halloween Party.” He said calming down.
    By the look of Mitsuki’s face and his reaction, Dante’ knew he finally got to the young mage. He raised an eyebrow as he dove into the pile of clothes, just to come out in a mummy costume. Questions appeared in Dante’s head, but he spoke none aloud. As Mitsuki marched in places happy to attended the annual Halloween party, Dante’ chuckles towards his actions and happiness. “Party doesn’t start until later Mitsuki. We got time to kill. I just remembered we need a bit more candy for the guest. So I’m taking you with me, just so I can keep an eye on you.” He says, before turning away from the guild hall. “But before we go. I gotta take care of the trash on our lawn.” He holds his hand out towards the pile of clothes before fire a small blast of solar energy, setting the clothes ablaze. Dante’ watched as the clothes burned to a crisp and stopped the flames before he burned down the entire lawn. “Good thing we have gardeners. Alright let’s go Mitsuki.” He says with a grin. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Velt Hyland
2.jpg

[div class=firsttext][div class=secondtext]Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
"To be Reborn, You must first die"... a quote from an old book, one that Velt had found somewhere on one of his journeys. It spoke to him, as it was something that he had felt himself when he became a devil slayer, having taken a demon inside of himself through forced ingestion, he felt as if the old him had died and a new one had broken through his old self. He shivered a bit thinking about the consequences of his actions, after all it had only been a short while ago that he had consumed the Devil and gained his powers, though his shivers could have also been due to the cold October air that hung heavily in the sky, almost as if the cold had increased the gravity some how. He only joined Blue Pegasus relatively recently as well, though it had been a few weeks he had not been in the guild for a very long time, to the point where he had missed all the commotion a month ago due to not being in the guild by then. Though he had lost everyone it felt like he had gained a new family here, even gaining a A class ranking due to his abilities not only with a magic sword but also his ability to use devil slayer magic. Even in his short time he had been accepted, and it made him feel like he had somewhere to belong at the very least.

Now he lid on the roof of the Blue Pegasus guild hall, not exactly sure how or why he was up there but he had already been up and dressed for a few hours. He was dressed as a certain famous and aggressive Archaeologist, with his cowboy hat, 5-o'clock shadow, and his sword at his side in place of a whip to avoid copyright. He began to smell something funny rising up from below him and he peered over the side of the roof to see Dante burning clothing in the middle of the lawn. Velt sighed and literally rolled over off the roof, somehow defying gravity and doing an impossible flip mid air to score a ten point landing. He took a quick bow as if it was a trick he performed to entertain and walked towards Dante. "Hey Dante, I was wondering... How do bears know when to wake up after winter, I mean it gets warmed and all but its not like its suddenly by a specific amount... What if they wake up to early and its still too cold, or what if they wake up too late?" He asked, spewing out the first thing that came to mind. Though before he could hear Dante's Answer he peered behind him and saw that the party had begun inside the guild hall. "Oh, the party has started" he said, completely forgetting about Dante as he proceeded to go inside. Velt usually wasn't one to drink when he was out with the keepers, but ever since he joined Blue Pegasus he found a reason too, and that was to socialize with his comrades and in events like these. he picked up a cup of Ale and began to drink enjoying the party.

The Elder The Elder @bp-guild

[/div]
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back