• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
cooltext328675671645852.png
& Mitsuki Yamada
render_halloween_by_r3peatz_dcpehoo-fullview.png

The eldest Redd brother had been contemplating his strategy for procuring the most candy on this night of demons. He had to win the most candy. Even if it meant beating everyone else up and taking all theirs. Of course, he realized that the people dressed up today weren't real monsters. He could only make that mistake a couple of times before remembering. So he would be sure not to injure anyone this year. At least so long as they didn't give him a reason to.

Of course immediately upon entering the guild Tyson sought out his target. Leaving the group quickly, and without even a grunt to announce his departure. He immediately found a bowl filled with the sweet tooth-rotting treasure. He approached cautiously. Eyeing those around him, as if they were thieves preparing to steal his goal. Then he slowly reached for it, and as he did he was suddenly grabbed by someone from behind, this had caught him off guard. Which was impressive considering how careful he usually was. But it wasn't enough to stop him. He turned to grab the assailant's arm and flipped him over onto the table with a sickening crack.

~Moments earlier
Mitsuki was sitting around the party waiting for Dante with his goods. After "helping" him with his issue. Dante had agreed to get the undies of his fellow guildmates. Of course, Mitsuki wasn't a pervert. He didn't want them for anything in particular. Usually, he kept undergarments as a trophy of his past exploits with lovers long gone. But he also liked to pull pranks, and cause trouble. So he decided he would take them and think something up later...maybe he could sell Yama's undies for a hefty sum. The guy seemed popular enough. Although Mitsuki didn't see why. Sure he was handsome, kind, and more or less perfect. But perfection was a turn off for Mitsuki. He himself was basically the opposite of perfection. He was a weird little prankster with an addiction to love. So he didn't have any reason to keep them for himself. But while he was waiting he watched all the cuties arrive at the party.

One group, in particular, caught his attention. A group of two men, some girls, and a...Cowboy dragon? Oh well, Mitsuki had seen way weirder...well...maybe. But the two men were particularly cute. Both seemed like the tough, bad boys. One was particularly tall, with fierce eyes that sent chills down Mitsuki's spine. Weird enough Mitsuki couldn't get a read on the guy. He seemed particularly closed off. Like a wall was hiding his true self. Of course, this only made Mitsuki more intrigued by him. He watched the giant walk towards a table with several platters of food on it. He assumed he was going to get something to eat. But the man seemed quite on guard. This made the traveling love maniac giggle.

So he snuck up behind him. Something he had always been a natural at ever since he was a little baby crawling around. He approached on the tips of his feet, almost floating towards the man. Then he held out his hands in a ghoulish manner, and went, "BOO!" Grabbing him around the waist as he was too tall to do much more. He had expected the guy to maybe jump, or give a bit of a scream. Instead, Mitsuki had his whole world turned upside down...literally. As the giant suddenly grabbed his arm and with almost insulting ease flipped Mitsuki onto the table with all the food breaking it in half.

"Ugh, you know next time you want me on my back you can just ask. Really, I don't mind." Mitsuki said with a groan, giving a weakened wink towards the man. Before realizing he was towering over Mitsuki with a very menacing glare. But to his surprise the man grabbed Mitsuki by the hand, something he took as a kindness."Well aren't you a gentleman! I mean, aside from flipping me. But I'll forgive that bit cuz you're a cuuuu-oooot-! Woah now gentle with the goods Hercules! I'm a delicate flower." Suddenly Mitsuki was pulled up by his left arm. The giant holding him like a ragdoll. Of course, he just fluttered his eyelashes flirtatiously in response."Well now that you've caught me watcha gonna do?" He teased in a flirtatious tone, still clueless about the situation. Either that or he didn't care much.

Tyson wasn't sure what to think about the pretty boy mummy. He seemed to be ok after the slam other than some minor injuries, and he had to have quite the sneaking abilities. He must have been an enemy spy. Tyson's thoughts were confirmed when the mummy started trying to seduce him. Tyson scowled and lifted his free hand up to the mummy. Suddenly lightning crackled to life, encasing his arm in a red stream of electricity. He slowly inched it closer, and closer to the mummy. Just stopping at his face."Candy?" He asked to which Mitsuki blushed, "I mean I've been told I'm very sweet and can be bad for people if you get too much of me. So I guess you could call me candy." He said holding his face with his free hand and blushing.

"No! Where is the candy? I know you're hiding it. I'll get it all, and win the night. Tell me or I'll shock you until your heart starts back up." He warned, causing Mitsuki's blush to suddenly turn into a sick pale color. Seemed he was finally getting the picture."Wait for what? Candy? I have no idea what you mean. I'm not even a member of this guild. Come on now you wouldn't want to hurt a delicate cutie like me, would you? I mean it's just candy. Come on please, NOT THE FACE!!!" Mitsuki screamed covering his face with his free hand as Tyson impatient with the Mummies nonsense began to move his hand closer to the mummy, who was now using his feet to push off the giant's chest and trying to free his arm from the giant's grip."FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS BEAUTIFUL SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS LUNATIC!" He yelled still pulling. Hoping someone would come to his aid."Surely Dante will save me, right? My golden boy! He'd never let me get fried by this big brute! Come on Dante! Save your prince! I believe in you!" Mitsuki thought with a hopeful teary-eyed smile on his face, as he was beginning to slowly accept his fate.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Steve Freeling Steve Freeling Xel Xel Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Qxk80nr6P1k.jpg

Last edited:
1E281198-C3F3-4183-BBB3-A728D01F3E4B.png
B7BC9A40-7276-47D6-98A9-08594B6F3337.jpeg
As the guest flooded into the guildhall, Dante’ watched from upstairs leaning against the railing. He found these parties entertaining, yet dangerous. Despite it being a simple Halloween Party, this would be a good chance for a dark mage to attack; wiping out a large amount of Fiore’s mages. Though to calm his paranoia, he used his clones as sentries to keep a look out around the guildhall and the town. So with his clones on guard, Dante’s mind was a bit at ease. The only thing he had to worry about was Chuya trying kill the guest, or Satoshi doing inappropriate antics. As he looked around he notice familiar faces from within Fiore, especially the females. A few of them waved and winked towards him seductively. He simply just nods his head in a cool fashion, before he continued scanning the room. He notice Yama finally leaving his quarters, arriving fashionably late, and of course the girls went wild for him. As Yama feed into the fangirls love for him, Dante’ simply shook his head.
“Master Dante’, care for some wine??” Asked one of the guilds waitresses.
“Sure, thanks Melly.” He said as he took a glass off the tray. “Cheers.” He says before taking a sip.
As he continued looking he notice an eyesore moving about the room. The eyesore was no other than the guildless traveler Mitsuki. Earlier today Dante’ seen a side of him he could’ve gone the rest of his life without seeing it. Sadly enough fate was cruel enough to show him anyway. Then somehow his clone ended up turning into a female version of himself, yet another thing he didn’t have to see. Mitsuki said he didn’t know what happened, but Dante’ still suspects he had something to do with that. He watched as Mitsuki made his way towards a tall red haired brute in a suit. Mitsuki looked as if he was trying to sneak up on em and scare him. By the looks of the brute and his distinctive hair color, it reminded him of Master Wilson of Sabertooth. Which made him remember that Sabertooth held a brutish mage much like Wilson. He couldn’t remember the mages name, but Dante’ knew that scarring the mage wasn’t the right move. “This should be good.” Dante’ said as he watched with anticipation. Just as Mitsuki went in for the scare, the mage retaliated by flipping him onto the table, breaking it. “Ooo that had to hurt. And Master Viera ain’t gonna like that.” He says with a chuckle. Dante’ continued watching just to see if it was going to escalate even more and it did. The red haired mage encased his arm in red lightning and held it in front of Mitsuki’s face, threatening him. Soon enough Mitsuki started to panic, as his skin turned pale.
“Uhhh Master Dante‘, do you plan on helping that scrawny fellow down there?” Asked Melly.
“Well no I wasn’t actually, but if you think I should then fine so be it. I’ll save em. But first.” Dante’ downs his wine then grabs another downing that one as well. He places the empty glass on the trays and smiles. “Thanks again. Now if you excuse.” He says before vanishing in a small bright light. He then appears on the other side of the broken table across from the brutish mage. “Excuse me my friend, but um can you refrain from breaking any other furniture and take this mess outside. This isn’t Sabertooth. We’re trying to have a party, and you slamming folks on tables is really a buzz kill.” He says with stern demeanor. “But if you rather drop this situation entirely, I’ll throw in free candy basket for you. How does that sound?” Dante’ says with a friendly grin.
Interact: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Mention: Xel Xel LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Lexi Text.png

A boy approached the Sabertooth trio looking to make conversation. He didn't look much older than Lexi but definitely had the appearance fitting of a Blue Pegasus mage. Lexi smiled back at him after his mention about Tyson's behaviour. However right when she was about to reply, Miles decided to get between them. Clearly unhappy about him being there. All Lexi could do was look on in confusion a Miles basically drove him off. It was then that Miles' shifted elsewhere looking even more annoyed now. The little mage herself looked in the same direction to see it was none other than one of the most well known mages in Blue Pegasus, Yamato. Her eyes lit up, sure she was just going on about how exciting it is to be partying with celebrities but Yama was the real deal. His only rivals in popularity being Dante, Satoshi and Master Viera. Lexi had been a very avid reader of the weekly sorcerer if that wasn't obvious enough. This may come as a surprise to some folk but Lexi wasn't actually a fan of Yama. As a matter of fact she was on team Dante! There was just something about his cool brooding demeanour that made him stand out from the others. Also Solar God magic... That just sounded neat as heck.

Lexi's train of thought came to a grinding halt when Miles made his way off. "W-wait where are you going!?" Of course he didn't leave before saying one last mean thing to the boy who didn't even do anything to deserve it. An action that ended up with Lexi pouting at him as he disappeared into the crowd. Just like Miles wanted the boy left. Not even getting the chance to say his name. Lexi was about to go after him so she could apologise but it was then that a sudden crash could be heard. Turning toward the source of the noise it was Tyson slamming a poor man into a table. "Uh... oh..." Lexi looked between one direction and another, trying to decide what to do. She had to do something before Tyson broke something more serious than a table, but she couldn't leave that boy with such a bad impression either. Out of options she decided to call for help. She pulled out Genbu's stone and quietly chanted the writing on the back to summon him. "Ah hello again Lexi! Enjoying the party?" "You could say that... Heh heh... Hey you see that boy over there? Miles said some pretty mean stuff to him and..." "Say no more, I'll go make sure he's alright. Besides I think you'll have a better chance at calming Tyson over there anyway."

"Thanks Genbu! I knew I could count on you!" "Of course Master Lexi. It's our duty to serve you." "I still wish you wouldn't call me that though..." She muttered under her breath as Genbu floated away after the boy. Now Lexi rushed, squeezing by the many guests and apologising as she went until she reached the Brute Redd himself. "Tyson wait! Whatever it is your doing please don't do it! We can gather all the sweets we want without violence!" Lexi stared right up to Tyson, hoping her words... Would reach him, unaware that her innocent face did most of that work to begin with anyway. However since she was in such a panic she didn't even notice that the very celebrity she was thinking about earlier was standing right before her. Her gaze shifted to him and she immediately froze in place. "D-D-D-DANTE SOL!?!?" Those were all the words she could muster in front of him. "Oh god what do I do!?!? C'mon girl you're making yourself look like an idiot!" At this point she was looking away mumbling seemingly incoherent ramblings to herself "Come on Lex you're a guest here to party! Just introduce yourself!" Lexi turned back to Dante clearly struggling to say something, but with enough force she finally managed to do it. "H-Hi..." There was a silence and Lexi instantly turned away again. "AAAAHHHH THAT'S IT!? JUST A HI!? STUPID STUPID STUPID!"

Meanwhile Genbu caught up with the boy and before long the tortoise was floating right in front of his face. "Why hello young man! My name is Genbu The Wise. A celestial spirit of that girl you were talking to earlier, Lexi Caiheart. What's yours?" Genbu eagerly awaited the boys response. Hoping he could do something to cheer him up.

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
Mentions: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Xel Xel

Katherine Mae & Christina Trost

Kathy let out a gentle sigh. Miles was acting like an overprotective brother. An overprotective Man at that, because not only did he defend Lexi, but he had also defended Kathy herself. He still forgets that I am an S class... One who could kick his ass... no matter how many times she told him, he'd still protect her till no end. After he spoke to her, he glared at the kid and then left. Now the S class could care less about the situation because it didnt bother her as it would some other people. Her prime example was the young boy walking off, quite pissed off about what just happened. Events kept unfolding quickly around the two girls as Yamato came into the room and girls went crazy. I dont understand how girls can go crazy over one man who may never pick them as a partner... Kathy thought to herself before looking over towards Tyson who was beginning to bully another mage. The poor guy was screaming not to have his face hit basically. Though the scene itself almost made her laugh and she turned her head, a small smile tugging her lips as she began to giggle. It was rare that the mage laughed, but seeing such a scene, she couldnt help it.

Lexi, however, ran through the crowd, squeezing through the people and disappearing. With her yelling, Kathy could hear her trying to get to Tyson. Her laugh soon stopped and her smile vanished Lexi you're so small...you shouldnt run up to him when he's about to hurt someone... Then it happened. She barely heard her loud voice through the music, screaming out Dante Sol's name. Just as we walk in, situations seem to get worse... Or they become more odd over time. The S class turned her head as she felt a tap on her shoulder and seen a familiar silver-haired woman who seemed to be in a cute bunny costume. "Christina, I didnt think you'd come..." she said while the mage shook her head. "I came because majority of the guild was coming here." Kathy some how found that hard to believe, considering what happened a while back during the large mission on the Dark Mage bases.

"Are you sure you came here because of your guild...? It's not like you to just come to a party, over doing some missions..." Christina definitely looked at Kathy and tilted her head "I was told I have to enjoy myself sometimes." or maybe she just wanted to see the Blue Pegasus member: Satoshi. kathy thought. But she wasnt one to push or judge. "Why dont you find someone to dance with, or fight with like Tyson over there..." she pointed to the large Redd holding a smaller boy who was in a mummy costume. "I dont think a party is supposed to have fights in it, Katherine..." Christina admitted, a sweatdrop appearing on her head "I dont dance. I havent danced since I lost my brother. You already knew about what happened to him though." her twin brother who was lost because of a damn dark mage. "I'll more than likely just eat sweets and drink a little... I'd prefer that over dancing." unless someone would make her dance. Katherine nodded and watched as she walked off and just looked around, keeping to herself. Kathy wasnt a big social type, so because now that everyone was gone that she knew personally... She was kind of left on her own.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Mitsuki Yamada
&

(Halloween_Mummy)_Mika_Kagehira_Full_Render.png

Mitsuki wasn't sure he had much longer before the brute ended him in a zap of light. He was going to go out like a bug! Fried to a crispy, and attractive crisp. If only he could have done more with his life! Become more! Like Dante! He was a wonderful mage! Everyone loved him! Even those Mitsuki seduced eventually came to despise him though. The thought of no one caring whether Mitsuki gone or not drained all the fight right out of him. His body went slack, and his arms simply hung at his side. An"Ok then. Go ahead. I deserve it, not like it'll affect anyone. I'm just a wandering nobody. With nothing to lose but my life, and that's not worth more than a bucket of candy it seems." He told the redhead giant with tears in his eyes. But he didn't seem all that moved by his words. Only cocking his lightning powered fist back and staring indifferently towards him."Was planning on it."

Now Tyson wasn't usually one to stop for people. But lucky for Mitsuki one of the few people who could catch his attention appeared at that moment. He stopped his fist as Dante, and Lexi arrived at the scene. Lexi being the one who caught his attention obviously. He didn't really know much about Dante. He didn't care to know about him really. In Tyson's eyes, he was just another pretty boy blue pegasus mage. But his offer of candy was tempting, but nothing Tyson couldn't get himself by force if need be. But Lexi, on the other hand, was too sweet even for Tyson to deny. He looked towards Mitsuki who suddenly seemed to have cheered back up at the appearance of Dante. Then he looked to Dante, then to Lexi, repeating the cycle several times before eventually tossing Mitsuki at Dante like a ball. Then walking over to Lexi he scooped both her and whatever remained of the candy up. Tossing a piece of hard candy into his mouth and sucking the flavor from it as it rested in his cheek."I hate sweets." He grumbled as he headed back towards Miles the others. Not all that hard when everyone else was going out of their way to avoid you.

Meanwhile, Mitsuki was a sobbing mess clinging to Dante, and crying into his shirt."Waaah!!! Th-th-thank you so much! I thought I was going to be a fried fruit! You're my hero! I owe you my life! I promise I'll be by your side until I can repay the debt! Even if I have to join BP!" He declared still snotting and sobbing on Dante. Ignoring the fact it was the little girl who saved him. He was really just happy someone seemed to care though.

Back at Tyson and Lexi, "You won't survive in Sabertooth like that. Gotta be tough. Sometimes mean. Dad use to say violence builds character. People try to mess with us, cuz of our reputation. Can't disrespect the guild. Gotta make em understand. And..." Tyson seemed to hesitate on the next part of what he was going to say."Just wanted to help you win the night. I wanted to be a part of your first victory. Felt bad that you got tranqied back during the attack. Wouldn't have happened if I had been faster....sorry, I'll do better next time." Tyson said in his own awkward little way, as the approached Miles and the others. Obviously, he didn't want Miles or Kathy to hear this part of the conversation. So he made sure to slow down and have it before they reached the others.

Qxk80nr6P1k.jpg

Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder

Last edited:

• Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 25%~

Lucia had pretty much just stared at the odd android girl, drank a bit, and messed around a bit in the guild hall before she decided to leave. Ami was certainly an interesting...she guessed girl? She looked female from what she could see. Did her kind even have gender? She'd have to investigate later, not for perverted reasons, but because she really wanted to know! She had never met a robot girl before after all! That said when it was time for the party she took a train there, the girl humming cheerfully to herself.

Once inside of course she grinned wide at all the different drinks, food, and amazing costumes that people had on! It was all so fun! She saw some people from Sabertooth and gave them a wave, though shortly after that she saw Tyson flip Mitsuki over onto a table threatning to roast the man over candy. Was it her, or was someone more drunk than she was? Sheesh people got wasted super fast! "Hey! Stop breaking everything dammit!" She shouted in an annoyed tone, pouting as she drank from her whiskey bottle. And that was the extent of her 'crime fighting' as, frankly, she couldn't be fucked to care. She didn't know 'em, this wasn't her guild, and she had things to do! Namely spike the punch bowl that the pansy non-alcholic drink drinkers were...drinking. She smirked at the thought, perfect~. Needless to say she was a bit more drunk than usual, the girl swaying a little as she headed for the table with said punch.

Sneaky snaking her way over she peeped around cautiously...all before pouring half of the remainder of her bottle into the bowl. Basically half of a half a bottle of Grade A, get-you-piss-drunk, whiskey. Now? She just had to wait, the cowgirl moving off to the side giggling. Did she care a few younger mages would get wasted? Absolutely not. But that was most of the fun~!
    Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

MUyT5Kr.jpg
Steve FreelingDamn! If someone's not trying to kill me because they want my necklace, it's something else. I just can't seem to catch a break, can I? I mean, what the hell was wrong with Folken? He kept saying I was his "date" and even burst into the bathroom while I was getting out of the shower! Steve would remember that for a long time. He'd just finished in the shower that morning when his then-roommate Folken Cagliostro had burst in stating, "You're my date," among other things, as if it were fact for the 38th time that day despite Steve having politely told him no repeatedly. Steve had responded by shoving a bar of soap into the boy's mouth, punching him in the face and stomach repeatedly, and knocking him onto the floor before telling him, "You have three minutes to get out of my house." I still can't believe how easy it was to overpower him. Folken wasted no time leaving, calling Steve crazy the entire time he was packing his things. And then there's what just happened! He let out an ironic guffaw upon remembering. How can that much crap happen to the same guy in the same day? And then there was that crazy girlfriend I had up until a few days before I left Oshibana Town, who was super jealous, always accusing me of cheating, and always cursing me about how I'd better get my ass in that kitchen and make her dinner.
"Huh?"
He'd made it about a third of a mile down the street from the Blue Pegasus guild hall when a tortoise randomly appeared in front of his face, introducing himself as Genbu. Genbu, huh? So her name's Lexi and this tortoise named Genbu is a celestial spirit of hers. I guess she sent him after me while going to deal with Tyson or something. She didn't seem very happy with what happened, either. Steve gave an amicable smile. At least someone cared. The tortoise's friendly presence was pretty irresistible as well.
"Hi, Genbu. I'm Steve, Steve Freeling. So her name's Lexi, huh? I was gonna introduce myself earlier, but-" He cut himself short. "Well, Lexi's probably told you what happened already, hasn't she?" Steve secretly hoped she did since he didn't have all that much desire to talk about it.
Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:
1572095007609.png
As Dante' tried to use conventional means to deescalate the situation, he also ruled in the thought that against someone like Tyson Redd of Sabertooth, conventional means were pointless. If it wasn't for a small witch girl interfering, Dante' would've ended up switching to a more forceful way of stopping this. Dante' watched as the small girl used her cuteness to her advantage against the giant Redd. Dante' figured that due to her knowing the Redd by first name basis, she must have relations to the Sabertooth guild. Though she doesn't look like the type Master Wilson would recruit. She looks so tiny and fragile, that even a flick from the brute would knock her to the ground. However even the most frailest things can hide an amazing trait.
Suddenly his gaze met hers at the exact same time, and before he knew it froze up. Dante' really didn't think of himself as a celebrity, so he didn't;t expect something like this to happen. Yeah he's done a few interviews with Sorcery Weekly, but he only did them because Yama said its a way off releasing built up stress/emotions. Most of his interviews were mainly about his past, his magic, and how he overcome such tragedies and trauma. He didn't really care much for the limelight like Yama, but that didn't stop people from fangirling over him. He took pictures, and sign a few autographs here and there, but every time he did it, it felt like a drag to him. So here he is again, in front of another fan, but this one felt different. He didn't feel the urge to disappear in a bright light, he actually want to have a conversation with her. He found it cute how she mustard the strength to say hi, right before turning away. He walks up to her, before squatting down tapping her on her shoulders. "Hey, I'm Dante' but you already knew that. I just wanted to say that what you just did, was really brave of you. If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" He says with a smile. Dante' found it cute as she struggled to introduce herself, but as she did he chuckled. "Well Lexi, I hope you and your friend here enjoys the rest of the party. Oh and I'll be sure to personally give you a candy basket before the night is over with." He says smiling again, before standing up looking at Tyson. "Please refrain from breaking anymore items and fighting people inside the guildhall. If this happens again, I'll have to ask you to leave." He says with stern demeanor entering a bit of a stare off with Tyson.
Without saying a word, Tyson tosses Mitsuki towards him like he was nothing, and walks away carrying both Lexi and the candy. With Mitsuki now crying in Dante' arms, he was yet again tempted to slightly burn him. Mitsuki went on and on about him being his hero, saving his life, yotta yotta yotta. But what really caught Dante's attention was Mitsuki's offer to never leaving his side and to even join the guild. Knowing as much as he does about him now, he could tell he wasn't joking. Dante' lets out a sigh as he put Mitsuki down. "Okay so first of all, you ain't gone following me around all the time like a lost puppy, but you do owe me. I don't know what it'll be yet, but just know I'ma collect my debt. So in the meantime welcome to the Blue Pegasus Guild Mitsuki. We'll get you stamped later or whatever." He says looking away trying to find a waitress with a tray of wine.
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi

EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
38776687626b2b6dbc5fc2f8568525e9.jpg

Time flew by as more and people trickled in. The closer the official start came the larger the crowds grew. Blue Pegasus' events were a spectacle well known to the residents of Balsam and were open to any and all who wished to attend. Even those from out of town came to attend the festivities thrown by the illustrious guild. Indeed it was one of the reasons she opted for such an appearance-altering costume. Now that she was the Guild Master she'd rather not be heckled all night as her predecessor was. Though her disguise fell short with those of her own guild as many of them immediately recognized her throughout the day. The most recent being Yama who finally decided to show up.

Flashing the man a smile she couldn't help but softly shake her head. "Ever the charmer, though for tonight I am but a lowly maid tending to our guests." Even though neither her expression nor voice betrayed her, she knew Yama would pick up on what she was getting at. With her usual grace and surprising skill she began making up a quick drink she knew Yama would enjoy. She turned back around to place the glass gently upon the counter as the man made mention of Sabertooth which, in turn, drew her focus to the towering redhead in the distance. "It certainly seems that way." She spoke as one of Willy's boys came over to take up residence beside Yamato. She offered the man the same warm smile she had all day, expertly hiding her surprise that he would recognize her so easily. Sure her costume wasn't exactly all encompassing, but then she wasn't /that/ famous either, at least she did not want to be.

Either way she was quick to respond with a simple. "Why thank you." Though the man's words did cause her to tilt her head ever-so-slightly as she peered down at the gun. "I appreciate your restraint. I would rather not have that level of disruption plaguing the festivities tonight." The sudden loud crash tore her attention from the two rivals seated before her as she eyed one of the Sabertooth members already getting into an altercation with one of the guests. With a sigh she was about to move from her post when she caught sight of Dante already moving to intervene. Knowing he could more than handle the situation she remained perched behind the bar, her focus shifting back to Miles with a look reminiscent of a disappointed mother. "Your guildmates can't contain themselves for long, can they?"

Even so, little altercations between mages were nothing new and she was more than content to continue playing the role of a humble maid as her members dealt with the situation. With her focus still on Miles she was quick to regain that warm smile of hers. "So, Master Redd, what can I get you to drink?"

lnteractions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) The Elder The Elder (Miles)

Mentions: @BPGuild @Shenanigans going on

Yama text.png

Yamato completely understood what Master Viera was trying to say and the man simply nodded in response. Giving her his usual smirk. "Right right I understand 'Miss Barmaid'. You're secret is safe with me." Yamato was handed his drink, while he enjoyed most of the fancier drinks like wine, champagne and cocktails. He actually favoured spirits over anything else. Another thing that only those closer to him would know such as his guild-mates. Not to mention that he was served an Imported straight Alvarez Spiced Rum poured into a whisky glass with ice, as if Viera was going along with the theme of Yamato's outfit. Not that he was complaining. He lifted his glass in thanks and took a sip, the strength of the drink sending shivers down his spine. Despite the shaky relations between Alvarez and Fiore borne of the war that was waged, he couldn't deny they could brew some high quality liquor. "Perfection~" However the peace would not last forever. For a familiar face of Sabertooth had sat himself down next to the Blue Pegasus mage, sitting his gun on the bartop, pointed straight at the undead pirate. "Well I suppose that's one way to greet someone." His smirk never wavered, Yamato just looked directly at the Redd, almost as if daring him to pull the trigger.

Viera's disguise didn't do much to fool Miles. Which in turn just made briefly chuckle. "Guild Masters have a certain air of authority around them it seems. Despite how hard to try to avoid it." Yama said jokingly towards Viera before turning his attention back to the Redd as he started up his conversation. Yamato rolled up his sleeve to reveal the burn mark in a shape of a hand-print on his arm. "It was amazing how you did it. You took that slice to the back used that opening against me. Grabbing my arm in that short moment and delivering a blow straight to my gut. I'll never forget the feeling of that searing heat. However I don't think you should try that tactic in a real fight. Had I attacked with the intent to kill I doubt you'd be here right now." Yamato took another drink, the strength not quite having the same punch as before. As is always the case with these things. "Well it's just like this situation now. If you really had the intent to kill me you would have easily shot me by now. Though you don't strike me as the type of warrior to try something so underhanded. Besides, I'm aware it's fake anyway."

A ruckus had suddenly started up, it seems that the large Redd in the distance got riled up about something and now he's about ready to go to town on a poor mummy. "This party is getting lively pretty quickly wouldn't you say?" Tyson slammed the boy into the table full of sweets and chocolates, sending a rain of treats all over the hall. "Aahh... That table was quite expensive..." As if that was an issue to begin with. Even though Blue Pegasus was a high end establishment it was still a Mages Guild in the end. Broken furniture is a given in any place like that. So in preparation for the party. Extra furniture was stockpiled in the back. Still he was thankful for the intervention of Dante and an adorable little girl. The combined effort of the two seemed to calm to beast right down. He also saw Ilia dressed as a cheerleader in the distance, trying to tell off the brute for the damage he caused. He swore that girl's innocence would be the death of her one day. But then again he couldn't see her being any different. Turning his attention back to Miles once more he lifted his glass with a smile on his face. "Our drinks are the finest around, why not have our 'humble maid' pour you one?"

Xel Xel The Elder The Elder

Mentioned: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Tyson was content with going about his way forgetting the blatant disregard of personal space shown by Mitsuki. He was happy to go and hang with his brothet, and Kathy for the rest of the party taken no one else irratated him. Of course, this dream seemed short-lived as a rather promiscuous cheerleader came up to him demanding an apology. Suddenly a thought occurred. Tyson was at a BP party. So that meant that his little retaliation towards Mitsuki wouldn't make ST look all that great should some paparazzi sneak in and take a shot of the scene. Tyson's whole body tensed up. His muscles seeming to grow larger and more intimidating than usual. He slowly raised his left arm hovering it over Illia's much smaller frame. With his indifferent expression, this could very easily be taken as a hostile act. Then, in a quick and very unexpected move, Tyson...patted Illia gently on the noggin. His face still showing no sign of emotion.

"Sorry." Was all he said before sidestepping the cheerleader and heading towards Kathy. Of course, he wasn't really sorry for what he did. More that he was apologizing for making a scene. Trying to maybe not seem like such a careless brute. Although probably failing horribly."How was that?" Tyson asked Lexi."Wasn't violent. Think my apology was ok?" He asked her figuring he wouldn't make them look bad if he just followed her example.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder

Shyilia Faris

Shyilia stuck around the guild hall for a bit to speak with and mark the new members. Basically just being nice and sociable with them, and trying her best to get Rayleigh to open up to them and talk some. Maybe make two new friends. Both Nadine and Nevms were nice after all! When it was nearly time to go she headed out with Rayleigh and any of the others that wished to go. She even paid for their train tickets! The small guild master wanted them to all have a good time. They earned it after recent events after all.

Now at the party it seemed everything was in full swing! "Come on it'll be fine." She insisted knowing the other was nervous. "No one will even recognize it's you if you're that nervous." She spoke. After all, she was dressed as a ghost. She could have as much fun as she wanted! "I-I don't mind staying by your side and hanging out though if you want." She offered not trying to be pushy...she just wanted her to have fun.
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Kisaki Kisaki (If you two want an easier way to join in/want to join in at all, feel free to of come with Shyilia~) @FT (Same for the rest of FT~)​

84482554-63FD-4A0D-A95E-286F6D8B2476.png

Although the majority of Lamia Scale Mages had decided to attend the Halloween party organised and hosted by Blue Pegasus, Alex chose to stay back home and keep a watchful eye on the place whilst the others were out doing... whatever. The parties Blue Pegasus hosted were nothing short of grandeur, for the guild was known as having a luxurious lifestyle, and of course, they had to show it off. The Halloween party was no exception, and Alex had been to a few of them in the past however the destructive yet steady flow of alcohol and the army of women clad in skimpy maid outfits was enough to send the poor boy into a cold sweat. It may be the sort of environment Nathaniel would find himself enjoying, not to mention Lucia would use it as an opportunity to drink herself into a stupor and make a fool of herself, however it just wasn’t Alex’s idea of fun.

But reading? That was fun. Paradise, in fact. Having spent the last couple of hours in Master Patty’s office, organising the paperwork for her and sorting them into groups depending on the importance of the document, Alexander Morne made his was out of the office and down the stairs into the main section of the guild hall - eventually finding himself discreetly slinking off into the back in the hopes of being undisturbed, and entered a room. Master Patty let Alex use this as his own little hideaway, to which he turned into a private library and study for himself. Sitting down at the ornate wooden desk, Alex sat back in the purple cushioned chair and with a flick of his wrist, a book came soaring towards him from the bookshelf and perfectly made its way into his hand. A sigh of calmness escaped his body, whilst Lamia Scale was family, it sure was nice to have some peace and quiet for once. No fighting, rowdy screaming, or glass bottles being thrown about the place, how wonderful.

Alex turned the pages of the book as he began to read it, a look of dread forming on his face. “I wonder how long this will last?”

The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi (I’ve left it open for you to come in)
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Mentioned)
@LSMembers​

1573589027939.png
The young Redd didn't really expect, his elder brother to be the first out of everyone here to cause such a commotion. He honestly thought, it would've been him, despite him trying to remain calm. He lets out a sigh, as he started to reach for another smoke, but he stopped himself, and tried to block off his itch by continuing his conversation with his rival and Blue Pegasus prestigious maid. "Well Madam Maid, first let me apologize for my brother's actions. Usually he doesn't attack unless he's provoked. So I'm guessing, someone either tried to take his candy or they tried to scare him. Either way it was a poor choice on their behalf." Miles said facing away from the commotion. He then turns his head to look for someone in particular. A beautiful, short, school girl. At first he couldn't find her, until he caught sight of her natural flowing aura. Leave it to Miles to find someone within a crowd based off their aura. Kathy's was much different than everyone else. It was soft, calm and beautiful. Her color had a mixture of purple and blue within it.
He waved towards her, once their eyes meet and gestured her to come over. Miles then turns back towards Master Veira. "Can I have a Mai Tai and your choice of whiskey on the rocks." He said, ordering a drink for himself and his female companion. "So back to you Yamato. You say that if you were actually trying to kill me, than I wouldn't be here huh? Well I find that a bit hard to believe, because you pretty boy types definitely don't give off that killer vibe. Now that guy," He says pointing to Dante' , "He's the only guy within Blue Pegasus who 'Ive heard sometimes actually kills/torture dark mages. So even if you were trying to kill me, I wouldn't believe you could follow through with it. Well of course without you taking some pretty harsh damage your damn self. I have gotten stronger, despite my laziness. I'm sure I could take you with no problem." Miles said with a grin. "Oh and this gun might now contain the required parts for it to shoot an actually round, but with enough aura flowing through it, it could cause damage worse than a standard round." He says waving the gun, before putting it away.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Lexi Text.png

Did she hear him right? Did THE Dante Sol just ask for her NAME!?!? It took every fibre of her being to contain her excitement. Let alone stay composed. "IT'S... uh... IT'S... L... Le- LEXI! LEXI CAIHEART!" She did it! She really did it!. Although a bit louder than she probably realised. The whole guild hall would likely know her name now... At least for a couple seconds before immediately forgetting and continuing to enjoy the party. Although what came after was the very thing that... literally tipped her over the edge. Upon his offer of handing the girl a candy basket by the end of the night she couldn't even stand on her own two feet. Falling back onto Tyson's arms as he casually picked her up and carried her off giving the C class mage a lecture on how to be a real mage of Sabertooth. But at this moment she didn't mind. But as Tyson tried to apologise for the commotion Lexi simply looked at him, her face positively beaming. "Tyson you helped me win the entire MONTH!" Then she returned to her state of pure bliss for a while. At least until a well endowed lady dressed in a cheerleader costume came over and started lecturing the giant himself. But Lexi wasn't focused on that, no... She was focused on the HUGE bouncing bazongas that seemed to flail around like nobody cared. It was mesmerising, like she was being hypnotised. She immediately forgot about the whole ordeal with Dante and was instead flooded with thoughts like. Do they really get that big? Doesn't that hurt? Lexi was currently stuck with the face of both intrigue and self consciousness throughout the entire exchange between Tyson and the blue haired girl until she was snapped out of it by Tyson asking her a question that she did not hear what-so-ever. "H-huh? Uh... Yes?" She didn't know how to reply , the image of two large water balloons wobbling in sequence still floating in her head. It took her a while to realise they were heading back towards the rest of the Sabertooth group. She waved to both Miles and Katherine, her face was still beaming from meeting her personal hero.

Meanwhile Genbu was quite pleased that the boy was quite cooperative and introduced himself as Steve Freeling. "I'm glad to meet you Sir Freeling. Or would you just prefer Steve?" Genbu paused for a little moment letting Steve get an answer in before he continued. "Well either way. You don't have to take anything Miles says to heart. He's like that to everyone new he meets. It's hard to gain the trust or respect of a man such as him. It's because of that he feels the need to protect those he cares about from anyone he finds even remotely suspicious. Then again... Who else would be a better fit for a Sabertooth mage?" Genbu's thoughts went off trail for a moment, thinking about Lexi. "Ah that girl... She aspires to join that guild you know? Despite how sensitive she is I sense a fire within her that would fit right in that guild. Did Byakko really take her there just because it was the closest?" Genbu perked up suddenly, a little flustered from going off trail for a moment. "Ah my apologies. Such is the fate of a celestial spirit that we worry for our master. Anyway, you should head back and join the party. You shouldn't let one little comment ruin a day of fun and festivities such as this!"

Steve Freeling Steve Freeling The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

MUyT5Kr.jpg
Steve Freeling"Steve is fine." Inwardly, Steve couldn't help wondering if people would be calling him Sir Freeling had his parents not decided to leave Veronica. It doesn't matter. I have no desire to go back there whatsoever. I haven't even seen that place since I was three years old. I don't even remember it. Ugh. I hate that damn place. I'm glad I don't remember it. Fiore is the only home I've ever known. From what Dad told me, their values are so ass backward that I'd be a stranger in a strange land if I ever tried to go back there. He stood there and listened as Genbu explained Miles's nature and trailed off about Lexi's nature. It didn't surprise him given what he knew about celestial spirits. Before long, there was a suggestion to go back to the party.
"Huh..." Steve began flipping the suggestion in his mind. "Well, I was going to just go home but there's not really anyone or anything waiting for me since I had to kick my roommate out this morning and I guess the other members of Blue Pegasus are gonna notice before long that I'm gone... I guess it's kinda hard to forget me considering I was the one who refused to wear perfume... Though I guess at least some of them might not want to see me considering I gave them such a hard time about that thing..." In the end, Steve had won out and not a drop of perfume had touched his body. A grin etched its way onto his face. "You know what? I think I will go back to the party."
With that, he turned around and began the walk back towards the guild hall.
Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:
cooltext334489550986551.png

While most of the guild hall has emptied out by now, Ami was still sitting on the couch, humming a playful tune to herself as she followed the orders that Christina provided to her. "Hm hm hmmm~ Stay in the building~ Don't break anything~" Of course she wasn't specified not to do anything else, robots being specific that way she assumed that she was free to explore the building so long she didn't leave it. She walked around the main hall ogling at the decor surrounding her as she passed by. Some of the guild members that stayed behind just looked at her as if they were looking at some 10 year old kid being impressed by the smallest things. Once she made her way to the back of the hall she spotted an open passageway that she didn't see before. "Hm? I don't recall having logged this area. Was this here before?" Curious she decided to go and have a look. Now she has intruded upon Alexander's personal inner sanctum, but as you'd expect she has absolutely zero sense of privacy and personal space. So she just nonchalantly walks right in, looking at all the books around her. "Wow so many books here too! Maybe these ones will work!" She says as she extends out her hand again, trying to make the books float towards her like Alexander has impressively demonstrated a short while ago. Of course her efforts were in vain and she had no clue why, she even followed the hand gesture exactly as she remembered it. She turns to Alexander with her usual friendly face. "Excuse me Alexander. I cannot seem to make these books float to me like you do? I am very curious as to why?"

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder
Britt-21 Britt-21 (Mentioned)

1573695322518.png
Nathaniel Cross, a young man of many talents and skills, has finally came to that point in his travels were it was time for him to return home. No not New Pergrande, where he would be treated higher than most as the prince, but to his birthplace Lamia Scale. There, Nathan would be treated as just a regular mage same as everyone else within the guild. However, despite not being there since he was nine may raise questions for anyone who joined after his departure. Knowing his friend Alex, he can rest peacefully knowing he kept his secret. No one outside of Pergrande knows of Nathan’s title and he wishes to keep it that way. After a few days of traveling, today was the Nathan arrived within Margaret Town. He exited the carriage that took him to the center of town and was immediately hit with nostalgia. Images of him and his friends running through town flowed through his mind. He couldn’t help but wonder how much they possibly could’ve grown, magic wise and personally. He walked around town reminiscing on the good times he’s had will he was here. He remember playing cops and robbers, tag, and hide and seek which he was natural at. All he had to do was transform and boom he was hidden. Though for some reason Alex always knew how to find him amongst the crowd he was hiding in.
Nathan soon came to a pub that his dad would usually go to whenever he visited. Noah somehow manage to bring him in, but Nathan obviously didn’t drink anything but water or juice. But now that he’s of age, he couldn’t resist having the taste of wine right now. So he sped walked into the pub and was greeted by an elderly bartender. “Ahh hello young man, how can I hel-uhhh Noah??” He questions. “Why do you like so young right now? You’re not that much younger than me.” He says to Nathan causing him to chuckle. “Noah’s my father, I’m his son, Nathan remember.” Nathan said as he point to a picture on the wall behind the bartender. The picture showed Noah, his wife, and Nathan all together at a table with a few people from Lamia Scale. “Ahhh Nathan, yes yes I remember now. Man you sure do look like your father. I’m sorry you must hear that a lot. I’ll be happy to serve another Cross. You guys bring in a lot of money. So lemme guess you want that top tier wine don’t you?” He asked. Nathan looks at the bartender as a huge grin forms on his face. The bartender laughs and hands Nathan a red wine in a fancy bottle and watches as Nathan took it to the head.
A few hours passed since Nathan entered the pub and he’s already been through countless bottles of wine, how ever these weren’t strong enough to actually effect him just yet. Nathan sat at a huge table surrounded by ladies and gentlemen passed out drunk. “Alright lads and lassies, time for Sir Nate to take his leave.” He gets up and walks over towards the bartender, and drops a pouch filled with coins on the table. “This should pretty much pay for everyone’s drink over there. Thanks again old friend. See ya soon.” He says waving goodbye as he walks away. “Enjoy your time here Nathan, good to see and until next time.” The bartender says in response. Nathan exits the pub and stands in the middle of the street looking around. The street lights were on and the night life within Maraget Town has. begun. He seen many people dressed in costumes of all sorts. Nate's been happy about returning home, that he forgot that it was Halloween. “Damn can't believe I actually forgot it was Halloween. I'm literally the best dude for costumes. I could literally win a costume contest with ease, sadly it won't be this year. It's time for me to return home.” He said before walking towards the guild hall.
It didn't take him long to reach his destination, he actually stood outside of it taking in the nostalgia of the place. "This place still looks amazing. I wonder how much shenanigans I missed while I was gone. I hope Patty is still the Guild Master." He said walking towards the guild doors. He pulled on the doors hard opening them both at once. "YOOOO LAMIA!!! THE PRINCE OF DJINNS HAS ARRIVE!!!" He yelled out causing his voice to boom through the guild hall, probably disturbing someone reading. At first there was nothing but silence, until a few senior members who actually recognized him cheered in excitement.
"Nathan we haven't seen you in years!" A mage said.
"Man you've grown." Said another.
"He really looks like his dad when he was his age." A mage said. "Wait how old are you know?"

"I'm actually 19, and I'm sure I can drink you old farts under the table. I've been drinking the strongest wine this continent has never seen. There's nothing y'all have that can put me down." He said with a grin.
"Oh you're own Nate." Said one of the eldest members.
After stepping foot into the guild hall, not even a full five minutes Nathan enters a drinking contest.
1573696642214.png
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi @LamiaScale

Last edited:
Katherine Mae

Kathy merely sighed at the scene with Tyson. He was trouble, but it seemed that Lexi had extinguished him and they both moved from their current spot. She may have been short, but Tyson was tall enough to allow her to see. A mere second later, she did hear Lexi scream her name fairly loud through the music. Why is she yelling...? the S class thought, too bad she couldnt see why. So she looked away and just looked around. Man, parties really werent her strong-suit... However, her eyes had locked with Miles's and she suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach, all the while he waved her over. At least he was saving her from the awkwardness of being on her own. Approaching her not-lover-but-lover, she slightly climbed onto the stool to sit down and looked at the guys who definitely felt like they were going to break out in a fight. "Miles... Dont start anything at the party... Tyson has already done that damage by almost shoving his fist into someone's face..." she pointed out, glancing at Yamato and giving him a soft nod as a greeting. Yamato was a decent person, particularly in battle. "If Miles is threatening you, Yamato, excuse him...We're here to have fun, not to cause violence...we're not at home where we can do that freely..." her eyes shifted back to Miles, looking at him with a look that definitely showed she was serious "We also have Lexi with us... So be on your best behavior and not make her have to calm you down too..." Lexi was the purest of them all who wanted to be in one of the most violent of guilds. The most rowdy and majority carefree. Kathy made it her duty to protect such purity.

In the corner of her eye, she spotted a tall figure holding a smaller figure, this prompted her to look over and see Tyson walking over with Lexi in his arms. she looked happy, super happy. She blinked a few times and tilted her head slightly "What has you all happy, Lexi...?" did she eat a few sweets before coming over? No... That face was something different. A face of excitement? It had to be, it was similar to the face she had when she came to Sabertooth. Now Kathy was interested in what she was so happy about.

The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jackaboi Jackaboi

ei4AJi6Sk-AYnbh_ERMNZ7e9bfAPi6E_vqjuhiRrhTRmlQfoCe44CR5mfFkA9-Hcbqc6pDG5s1ISEXIpFecZqGvfddEcUIm9J5dmPpXC9yioSr_bRWHlkkr9GLbyBkx3IrYjwz6_
(Location: Fairy Tail Guild Hall > BP Hall)
(Interactions: Shyilia & Rayleigh)
(Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Kisaki Kisaki [/USER] )

kP1GOCIr7KIfoC2W-47Ik6FdoWUROLd-eX1V2Akere8RdkfEqwZV-qoehVHFB9AW-4uyKv4IzJJD7-WaQP9p4VPic_gaVky8XhNjZGGVcsG6Nqa-hGaWgtgGgn04UaO3CDAufTX6

What a turn of affairs! Originally, Nevms had intended on staying behind from the party - not just because he was flat broke and wouldn’t be able to afford a ticket; he just didn’t trust himself to make it to the party by himself without getting lost along the way but after Shyilia’s offer all that turned around! And Nevms was excited to see what kind of mages & witches he’d see there. Even if he wouldn’t be able to recognize most of them later once they were out of their Halloween costumes. In truth, Nevms wouldn't have minded staying behind either - he would have been perfectly happy wandering the guild halls which were still very unfamiliar to him, and admiring the new guild marking positioned on his right palm but exploring the Fairy Tail hall could come later! And he’d have plenty of time to admire his guild mark along the trip to the party. As the group traveled Nevms filled the time admiring his guild mark, switching his ‘Glow’ spell on & off (making him light up like a jack-o-lantern), and contemplating what he’s going to write his parents back home. Who would most definitely want to know Nevms succeeded in joining a guild.

~ Arrival to BP ~
“Woooaaah, this place is cool!” Nevms said with an all impressed tone and gawking expression “And the party's still going!~”
"Come on it'll be fine." She insisted knowing the other was nervous. "No one will even recognize it's you if you're that nervous." She spoke. After all, she was dressed as a ghost. She could have as much fun as she wanted! "I-I don't mind staying by your side and hanging out though if you want."
“Yeah what she said~ I mean it’s a party after all! When has anything bad happened at a party?” Nevms said with an all-convincing tone, and eyes trying to hide the fact he has never been to a party before. He shifted his eyes to Shyilia for confirmation “Erm, right??”

EQLiPMV.png
38776687626b2b6dbc5fc2f8568525e9.jpg

Viera flashed Yama a smile at his remark on Guild Master's air of authority. "I suppose they do." Her focus quickly shifted to miles, sparing only a quick glance back to the commotion in the background before offering the man a quick raise of her brow and a far more knowing smile than she gave Yama. "Yes, I suppose it must have been one of the other guests to blame." While she reserved most of her antagonism for Willy, she wasn't above calling his members on their nonsense. Nevertheless she bowed her head and went to work on the man's drink as he resumed his conversation with Yama.

With her back turned to the pair she busied herself working on the drinks while listening in on their conversation. She couldn't help but allow the faintest of grins to creep along her lips as Miles spoke about Blue Pegasus not giving off the vibes of killers. While that was certainly true for the majority of the guild, if only he knew just how far down that rabbit hole some of them had gone. She turned back around just as Katherine approached. The Mai Tai being placed down just at the same moment Kathy took a seat upon the stool. The glass of whisky was then promptly placed before the woman leaving Miles with the aforementioned Mai Tai. Giving Kathy one of her warm smiles she was quick to explain the whisky suddenly being proffered to her.

"A 'whisky of my choice on the rocks' for the lady and a Mai Tai for the good gentleman." She gave a nod to the redhead as she mentioned him. As befitting a woman endlessly cloaked in lies and mystery she didn't offer even the faintest trace of a hint to suggest she had anything but the most honest of intentions with her drink placement. The only thing adorning her face was her usual warm smile for the night as she waited for the pair of kitty-cats to enjoy the drinks she labored so intensively over.

lnteractions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) The Elder The Elder (Miles) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Kathy)

Mentions: @BPGuild

Yama text.png
And
Lexi Text.png

Now that the incident of the Rampaging Redd has concluded, Yamato took another swig of his drink. Thankful that he himself hadn't needed to rise to the occasion. As Miles went on to apologise on behalf of his brother to Master Viera. Yamato merely sighed. "Honestly this has still been relatively tame, we host numerous events such as this. You think a broken table and scattered treats is the worst we had?" The topic ending soon after as he went on to order a drink as per Yamato's and Viera's suggestion. Ordering a Mai Tai and a whiskey on the rocks. Given the choice of drinks it was safe to say this his absolutely not girlfriend is here too. An astute observation that was soon confirmed as Miles beckoned the reserved yet beautiful Katherine Mae to sit with him. Even though Yamato was painfully blind to romantic advances women make towards him. It was easier for him to see it between two others and this case was especially obvious. "I take it it's safe to assume that you didn't come here just to see me?" Yama said jokingly. Miles pretending not to hear the comment, went on with the conversation they were having earlier. When Miles spoke of Yamato's lack of "killer vibes" his mind wandered back to that... Attack... His smile dissipated into a slightly more serious look for the briefest moment before he returned to his usual look. "I suppose your right, I'd probably go out of my way to safely let a fly outside rather than just squash it."

Talking about Dante now, Yamato glanced over at the man looking around for a drink, the rumours about him were indeed brutally true, but he wasn't about to confirm it of course. That was Dante's personal business. Something Yamato knew better than to go around parading other's horrific pasts to the masses. So he continued pretending to be clueless to the whole thing. "I'll admit Dante is indeed quite the foe to be reckoned with. Though rumours can be quite over the top don't you agree? I mean we are just a guild of pretty boys aren't we?" Yamato grinned once Miles started waving his gun about. "Well if you're interested to see just how tough we are I wouldn't mind a rematch one day. Put your theory about your gun to the test eh? Well that'll have to be another day. I'd hate to ruin this costume, I put quite a lot of effort into it you know." Soon Katherine had found her way to the bar, taking a seat next to Miles and giving him a good earful before greeting Yamato herself. "Oh there's no need to worry Miss Mae. We were just merely catching up from our fight at the Grand Magic Games. I must say you did a fine job improving his self restraint." Yamato remarked in a slightly teasing tone. "Jests aside it's certainly good to see the both of you here. So let us all enjoy ourselves~"

Soon the large Redd Tyson arrived, holding a star-struck youngster in his arms. Though for a change it doesn't appear to be because of Yamato. Lexi saw Katherine and Miles first and she just couldn't contain herself. "GUYS! You wouldn't believe me but... I just met THE Dante Sol! Even better I talked to him! And he talked back!!! He's SO COOL!" Yamato chuckled slightly to himself but yet was also intrigued. "My my it seems our Dante has himself another fan. You should count yourself lucky, usually he quite literally disappears in a flash as soon as someone recognises him in public." Yamato wondered why Dante decided to actually interact with his fans? Or was there just something special about this one? Either way he'd have to prise the details from him eventually. Lexi turned to the famously familiar voice talking in her direction. "Eeek! Yamato's here too!?" "Of course! I, Yamato Vandalay Kotobuki, would never miss an event like this. You may call me Yama though if you like~" It couldn't be denied that Lexi was still in fangirl mode from Dante earlier so meeting another celebrity was definitely going to have an impact. "I I'm honored Y-Yama... S-sorry I didn't think I'd be around so many famous people today. Not to mention have conversation!" She was slightly embarrassed shortening his name as if they were already good friends. This was getting too much, she had to cool off. She struggled her way out of Tyson's monstrous grip and landed on the ground. Grabbing a cup and taking a drink from the nearest punch bowl. Upon the first sip she looked at the liquid with a confused expression. "This... Is stronger than I thought... It's like spicy but... Not spicy?" Still she didn't mind the taste and assumed that since she never had punch before that it was normal. So she took it anyway. A warm and happy sensation starting to flood her body. "I uh... heheh just needed a drink it seems"

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (It begins)​

1574287407009.png
A grin formed on Miles face just Yama brought up a rematch between them two. Since the fight he had a year ago with him, Miles has been training hard; even during his lazy times within the guild hall. Though the gun definitely won’t be apart of their fight, maybe some bladed brass knuckles though. “I’ll be looking for to hurting you Yama.” Miles said with a grin, and of course as soon as he said that Kathy was right behind him. And of course she told him off, telling him to behave himself and not start a fight. All Miles could do was let out an innocent sigh. “I didn’t even do anything.” He said softly, speaking the truth. Surprisingly Miles has been on his best behavior since he entered this god forsaken guild hall. Though without his smokes there is a possibility of him breaking his streak. He really needs that drink. And as if she read his mind, Maid Vera presented his and Kathy’s drinks; however, they were switched. “Thank you Miss.” Miles said to Vera trying to keep up here disguise for her. He looks at the drinks then switches the two, placing Kathy’s Mai Tai in front of her. He takes his whiskey, taking a decent sip and savoring the flavor before swallowing it. “Ahh I needed this.” He says as he still holds his drink as it rest on the counter. As Miles was too busy savoring his drink, Yama defended him, saving him from Kathy’s wrath. “She’s done more than improve my self restraint.” He says before taking another sip of his whiskey and glancing over towards her. Soon enough Lexi and Tyson made their way over towards the bar, and Lexi had a bright smile on her face. Miles figured she already ate too much sugar and now she has a sugar rush. Surprisingly that wasn’t it. The young mage actually met her celebrity crush and it left her with a look of a fangirl. “Hmm who knew was into pretty boys Lexi. Especially one like Dante’.” Miles said finishing the rest of his whiskey. “Can I have a another?” He asked towards the Maid. As Lexi and Yama were deep in a convo, he looked over towards Kathy who was enjoying her Mai Tai, then towards his brother. "So Tyson what was that all about back there? Did the dude actually deserve to get slammed onto the table? And by deserve I don't mean by you overreacting about him either taking your candy or trying to scare you." Miles said with a grin.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Qxk80nr6P1k.jpg
Tyson was a bit hurt that Lexi was gushing over the BP boys so much. Sure they were all well known, but not much more so than the top mages of Sabertooth. They were the top guild so it fame came with it. Even though most of them tended to scare off the paparazzi. Ok...maybe she wasn't completely in the wrong for fangirling over them more so than Sabertooth. But Tyson still well a little blow to his self esteem. Which was surprising considering how little most stuff bothered him. He always did have a weakness for cute little things. Regardless Tyson simply stood in the background silently watching. Contemplating how he could best assist Lexi for her trial. She wasn't an official member of the guild yet after all, and Tyson was always up to a challenge. Which let's be honest, you didn't get much more challenging than helping a little girl join a guild like Sabertooth.

The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 Xel Xel Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Mitsuki
%28Halloween_Mummy%29_Mika_Kagehira_CG2.png
Mitsuki was amazed Dante hadn't dropped him sooner than he did. He was actually allowing him to sob on him while he was holding him in his arms. It seemed that Dante had grown more accustomed to Mitsuki's quirks..or at least he tolerated him more. Whatever the case it didn't last long. Mitsuki dropped to the floor with an "Oof" before standing back up and dusting himself off. It didn't take long for Dantes words to hit him."Wait what? Really! You mean I can join? Don't you need to ok it with your guild master or something? I mean...thats great and all but seems a bit easy." He asked him with some doubt in his tone. Yes, Dante was one of BP's best. But that still shouldn't have meant just anyone he recommended could join without so much as a test of ability. He was dubious, but hey. If he could join with just a word from Dante he wouldn't complain. Besides, Blue Pegasus was filled with pretty boys for Mitsuki to prey on.

Genbu the Wise

Genbu was certainly delighted to hear that Steve would give the party another shot. Happy that once again his words have found their mark. This was his purpose after all, to fight battles of the mind, the great weapon of diplomacy to strike peace in the hearts of men and women. "Then I shall accompany you back Steve, for I must return to my master's side." Genbu was just about to follow behind when an odd presence passed him by. The floating turtle turned round to see a cloaked man looking right at him with a friendly smile on his face. "Oh my... A flying turtle! That's not a sight you see everyday!" Despite his friendly tone of voice something about the man put him off. Almost like he was being too friendly. Following his better judgement he thought it better to remain silent and act like a normal turtle... Despite the fact he was levitating of course. Only the lower part of his face was visible, the cloak masking the rest except for a few orange locks of hair that peeked out from underneath. Being a wise celestial spirit he could feel things that other people couldn't and this man had an aura unlike anything he felt before. Finally the man went on his way, leaving Genbu to his own. Thank god.... Genbu caught up with Steve. Still concerned about the suspicious pedestrian on the street. Judging by direction he was walking it seemed like he was heading towards the party. Thankfully he took a different longer route. The turtle debated whether this would be worth concerning Lexi over. He wanted to keep her safe of course but he also didn't want to ruin a night of fun for her due to a little stranger danger. If he appeared again, then it would probably be wise.

Steve Freeling Steve Freeling

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back