• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
1579040062930.png
Katherine's apartment--->Sabertooth Guild Hall(Outback)1579040600620.pngIt’s been a week since the Halloween party and things been a bit relaxing for the aura mage known as, Miles Redd. Within that week he’s been hanging out with his brother and Kathy, trying to finish up Lexi’s training, to help prepare her for today’s trails. And to add on to it, the weather’s gotten colder meaning Kathy was in need of her favorite personal heater. So for the past week, Miles have been crashing over at Kathy’s place and before y’all ask, nothing happened. He was just there so she could cuddle up on him, and be warm. Or that’s what she told Lexi, when she asked about them. In reality, Kathy’s and Miles’ relationship is slowly becoming more intimate. Though things like that was more private than public. Neither of them care for that public affection crap, well at least not yet.
So far his morning was starting off nice, he was laid out asleep in a nice comfortable king size bed, in nothing but his boxers. While he was sleeping, Miles was dreaming about a time that wasn't so pleasant for others around him. And if you want, you can say it wasn't pleasant or healthy for him either. In the dream, there was a young Miles, who reigned supreme over Crocus' scummiest parts of town. No one robbed, killed or raped, and they're only choice was to answer to him or burn...not severely. He was 16 years old leading what others called a gang, but to him it was like an anti gang. That gang was filled with other delinquents who was ruined by poverty and the crimes of the town. He used that gang to give back to the city, working outside both the guild and the authorities. Most saw him as a villain why others so him as a hero. Yes he was angry and brutally violent, harming those who got in his way, but he never killed. He simply singed a few of them, or broken a few bones, though this was all for a cause he thought was right. Miles was basically a Robin Hood, stealing from the rich only to give to the poor. These constant acts of rebellion and rage turned his aura a blood red which some greatly feared, all but a few. Few being his brother, father, and Katherine Mae. Two out of these three weren't around much, and the other he only seen when she constantly tried stopping him. Then one day it finally worked. The dream shifts to Miles sitting in a jail cell where he spent three year repenting for his sins and was given a course correction. The rest of his sentence would be spent with his guild where Master Wilson and Katherine could keep an eye on him. As they promised.
The dream finally fades as he hears Kathy's voice. He honestly tried to ignore it, and continue to sleep but then came the poking. Kathy was relentlessly, she kept poking Miles until she pulled the blankets off of him, completely waking him up. He was no longer able to continue sleeping. He let out a sigh as he leaned up stretching out his arms. He looked around the room with sleep still in his face. His eyes finally landed on Kathy and just stayed there examining her. She was wear a nice red suit, which he found attractive, but her clothes wasn't the only thing red on her. As he looked at her face, he realized that Kathy's face was bright red yet again. He raised an eyebrow in question, but then she pointed at his body, causing him to look at himself. He was nearly naked. He grinned, then chuckled as he got out of bed. "Relax, this aint the first time you seen me like this." He said standing, towering over her. "Good morning by the way." He said placing his hand on her head. "Give me a second and I'll be ready to go." He said walking into her guest bathroom. After taking a quick shower, and doing a bit of self grooming, Miles exits the bathroom wearing a white t-shirt, blue pants with a chain link, a silver necklace, and his black leather jacket with a fur collar. "Alright we can go after we eat." He said heading towards her kitchen. After Miles made breakfast for both them and Lionel, the three of them were off.
The walk to Sabertooth wasn't much, even with all the snow. As soon as Miles stepped outside, his aura began to flow over him and Kathy keeping them both warm, and melting the snow around them. Throughout their walk, Miles urge to smoke was suppressed by the two of them talking to past time. As the arrived to the guild, Miles created just about everyone as he made his way straight to the back exit where all the applicants and older members of the guild were. Before he even stepped foot outside, he heard the voice of a very loud and obnoxious woman...his cousin. A slight grin formed on his face at the thought of Kathy glaring at him. The two of them stepped outside, and a few eyes fell on them. Miles looked around noticing Tyson, Master Wilson, Mera, Eliza, and Akagi. "Akagi...welcome back. Glad to see you made it back safe and sound." He says, before his eyes turned to Mera and Wilson. "Morning." He said simply before looking at Eliza. "Glad to see came cus, I would've said I missed you, but I couldn't help but hear your bullhorn as mouth talking shit from inside the guild." He said with a smirk, before looking over towards Tyson. "Whats up bro, where's Lexi?" Miles asked, though before Tyson answered she comes running in, only to hit Tyson and fall onto the ground. "Nevermind found her." He said with a chuckle. As she got up and looked at Miles and Kathy, waving excitedly, Miles nods then slides his finger across his neck towards her in a threatening manner. Miles only wanted to challenge her only to see what kind of reaction she'll give.
Looking around Miles saw all the new potential members. He looked at each and every one of them reading their aura. Some were scared, some was excited, others were filled with doubt, and the rest were a bit sure of themselves. Miles looked at the blonde dude in question as he raised his hand to speak as if this was school. "Well Mr. David lemme be the first to tell you that, you don't just register for this shit. You gotta tryout. And that giant tower of a beast in front of you, is Master Wilson himself, Leader of the Sabertooth guild. And since you're from a fishing village I'm guessing you didn't know that. Sabertooth only wants mages who can actually stand up to its name. So if you can't cut it, then you gone have to hit the curb. Much likes some of these other mages here. Some of these guys have tried these trials more than once, and failed every time. You think you gone be one of them?" He asked before placing a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it with his aura. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 simj26 simj26

Last edited:
Cadence Moonfire
tumblr_p6ekxhnP1i1wjqghao1_500.jpg
Cadence was still getting use to the surroundings of his new home. It hadn't been long since he was brought in to the guild known as Dragon Claw. All thanks to a deal his family had made with this Maya woman so long ago. Honestly, he didn't understand it. He was by all rights a defector now. So why he was the one they chose for this he had no idea. Of course he knew it was probably impossible to find most of his family anymore. The contract signed probably found him when it was time to collect. He didn't care, at least he could stay out of the cold this way. He didn't want to sell anything he owned, and he wasn't use to such a lifestyle.

He could have used his inheritance to learn the layout of the guild. But he felt that was a waste of his ability. He could only use it so much, and this was something that he probably learn on his own. He walked outside the estate snow fluttering around him like tiny white stars. He walked through the front courtyard, his feet gently pressing against the frosted ground. He always enjoyed the sound it made as it crunched under his feet. However, as he walked his head held up, and posture straight as he had been taught to do when he was young. The snow seemed to avoid him, an odd occurrence but probably just a coincidence. He noticed a man sitting on a bench reading a book, and gave a kurt bow."Hello, lovely weather don't you agree? This estate is quiet nice as well. It would be a shame if something ever happened to it. Luckily it seems to be well defended. So what are you reading might I ask?" Cadence asked walking towards Alex elegant as always, even his black coat seemed to move elegantly in the breeze. He stopped before the man, a put a hand to his chest."Im terribly sorry. I don't believe I introduced myself. We haven't properly meet. The names Cadence, Cadence Aur-aaahh!" Suddenly Cadence stopped and grabbed his head, seemingly in intense pain for some reason. Of course he quickly recovered. Regaining his composure, and dusted himself off redirecting himself to Alex. "Uhm, sorry. I guess it was a brain freeze. Aha, anyway. My name is Cadence Moonfire, and who might you be?" He asked a smile on his face. Although the smile couldn't have been faker. He knew he almost slipped up, and besides that. Cadence hadn't smiled genuinely in some time. Not for a very long time.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari @anyoneelsearoundinDC.

Last edited:
1579046377810.png
Blue Pegasus Guild Hall1579047953223.pngDante' Sol, Solar God Slayer and Blue Pegasus S-class, was a simple mage. If he wasn't fighting on a job, running from paparazzi, or eating Yama's delicious cooking; he was simply resting in the sun somewhere minding his business. So you couldn't blame him for finding a decent spot in the Balsam's park to lay down under the tree where the sun shine threw the clouds. Oh what about the snow you asked, yeah snow was never for the solar mage, since he constant radiated a lesser amount of the sun's heat. The snow melted around him as he laid there, and has yet to come into contact with him. He spent most of his morning there, basking in the sun's heat, thinking about his life. The ups and downs, and what is to come in the future. He even thought about what his mom would say about him not having a girlfriend right now, and his father agreeing with her. In Dante's defense, if they were here he felt he wouldn't have to worry about keeping his distance from shit like that while he faces the evils of the world. Every since the dreadful day, he's changed, though he's been trying to not let it control em. Words from the wise Yama, himself. Speaking of Yama, Dante' was wondering if he made breakfast, lunch, or at least something for him. Despite being able to eat the sun's solar energy, Dante' wanted some food. He needed some food.
As he opened his eyes, Dante' noticed a gang a females surrounding him all posing for a picture. He looked at them all in question, wondering when the hell they got here. I figured he, just so deep in thought he didn't hear or feel them, or just asleep. As they all finalized their poses, and waited for the camera flash, Dante' took it upon himself teleport away right before the camera went off. He was gone in a flash of golden light appearing at the main entrance to the guild hall, where he heard loud noises from inside. One being Mitsuki himself. He joined officially right after the party, after Dante' saved him from the giant Redd from hurting him. "Why is he so loud??" Dante' asked himself as he stepped foot into the guild hall. He looked around seeing a small crowd in front of doors. There was Yama, Mitsuki, Avia, Master Viera, and a new girl. Dante' walked further into the hall as the new girl pulled Avia away. He walks over towards Mitsuki, Veira, and Yama. "Good morning" He said to everyone. "So who's the new chick, new guy?" He asked Mitsuki, looking at him. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed the kitten. "When did you get a cat?" Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin

Last edited:
cooltext328675795020482.png & Tyson Redd
Tyson was waiting patently for Master Wilson to assign roles, as well as explain the challenge. He always enjoyed this part. He liked watching to see who would be his newest guildmate...and trainee. Of course it seemed people kept interrupting them. First Lexi walked into him, distracting him from what was going on for a moment. Although that was fine, he smiled and nodded her way. Something that felt odd and dis genuine on him. But he was so distracted that for a moment he forgot he was supposed to be indifferent. Of course, before he could realize what he just did he was back to watching the event.

Masrur.full.1349518.jpg
Wilson was pleasantly surprised that everything seemed to be going as planned. Usually, something would have gone wrong by now. Some unexpected guests, or a fight, or something. Mera was being respectful in front of others as expected. Which Wilson always appreciated. She was a great help if only more of the guild was like this on a regular basis. Even Akagi came back on time. This was bound to be Wilson's day. He was pretty cheerful he even began giggling...although to anyone else he looked and sounded like he was laughing maniacally. "Uhum, very good. Glad you made it back Akagi. Please join the other members and ill inform everyone of their roles soon enough." Wilson was just about to give his speech when all of a sudden a familiar head of hair came superhero landing down to the ground. Wilson grumbled a response to her as another man appeared, asking about applying, only to have Miles answer him. Wilson simply rose a hand in the air halting any further interruption. His voice held a dangerous impatient tone. Normally he would be a nervous mess in front of such a large group. But in Saber Tooth he was the guild Master, and his word was law."Its fine Miles. Young Man, please join the rest of the group. If you pass the trial you may join our ranks. Any paperwork will come after. It's nice to see you as well Elisa, I only wish Miles had given me some kind of warning ahead of time." He said giving Miles an irritated look before continuing. "Now as for-ELISAAAAAAA!!!!!" Roared a unfamiliar voice, then a red flash of lightning struck Elisa from the side, sending her high into the air. Tyson watched as she flew off with a final twinkle to indicate her departure.

Tyson stood, his hand over his eyes as he squinted watching to see how far she was. Tyson raised his arms having landed perfectly, "Hmph, ten points. Ok, so can we get started alread-eeeeee?" Tyson was stopped by the sudden sight of Master Wilson standing over him with a furious aura moving around his massive form. Which even hung over Tyson."What exactly....makes you think....that its ok to interrupt me after I've called for silence? But Master Wilson, she interrupted first and I was just-No excuses! I don't care who did what! Im also tired of this little game you two have going on! Everytime you two see one another one of you sends the other flying into the air with a sneak attack! Its training. ITS NONSENSE! NOW BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL YOURSELF YOU CAN BE ON SECURITY DETAIL FOR THIS EVENT!!! But I. NO BUTS ABOUT IT! NOW GO!!!!!" Wilson declared in a horrifying roar that even made Tyson who had up until that point still been pretty indifferent to Wilson's scolding flinch. Tyson didn't argue anymore. He simply hung his head and walked back to Lexi sitting down and holding his knees sadly.

"Huff, huff, huff." It was obvious Wilson didn't yell often. As his voice had cracked several times during, and he was now breathing heavily due to his rage getting the best of him. "Now before I get interrupted again. I am the guild, Master Wilson Hunt. For any who didn't already know. I'm sorry for that little scene. Some of my guild can be rowdy sometimes. But they are strong, and when it really counts they get the job done. We are here to see if any of you have what it takes to join us. Can you pass these out to everyone please Mera?" Wilson asked handing her a bag full of black bandanas. "Each of you will receive one of these. You must wear them where they can be seen. You may not remove them while the trial is going on. You may not leave the forest during the trial. Your trial, should any of you decided to stay, because I already see a few of you have left after that scolding. Is to survive in the forest until tomorrow morning. While being hunted by some of the best of Sabertooth. Their job is to take your bandanas, your job is to be alive and have a bandana by this time tomorrow. If you fail you will be denied entry. Tyson, and Maev, yes I see you hiding over there." Wilson said nodding towards her hiding spot. "Your job is to watch the trial, recording it for our viewing pleasure. You are also responsible for retrieving any drop outs, or those who get seriously injured. The forest can be dangerous, its filled with mighty monsters, and beast. It's terrain is also constantly changing and can be difficult to survive in. So long as you have a bandana and don't break any rules you will pass. If you do however wish to drop out simply remove your bandana and a flare will be shot into the air informing the security of your location. Any questions?" Wilson asked noticing a considerable amount of people had stayed even after his explanation. Mostly those who had already been here for past trials. But a few new faces also stayed. Wilson smirked, "Impressive. You lot are either brave, stupid, or overconfident. For your sakes I hope it isn't the last two. The trial will start once I select the hunters. Miles, Kathy, Akagi, you will be hunters...oh and if she wishes Elisa can be one as well...once she comes back from the stratosphere.. Now let me see who else....hmm. Oh Mera, would you be a dear and captain the security team? It would be of great assistance." Wilson asked her giving her his best version of puppy dog eyes. Which probably looked odd on him. But he somehow managed it. He assigned a few more names and then once everything was organized he turned back to the new applicants. "Ok, last chance for questions. Anyone?" He scanned the group raising an eyebrow curiously. Wondering just what the new crop of recruits would bring. This was probably one of his harder trials. He just hoped someone would pass. Unlike last years bunch.
one-piece-katakuri-1138796-1280x0.jpeg

The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 simj26 simj26 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Christina Trost

1579051043993.png
Mentioned Satoshi ( LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari ) Yamato&Hoodbitch ( Jackaboi Jackaboi ) Dante ( The Elder The Elder )

It's been one week. One week since the party and one week since 3 men saw her face for the first time. Out of the three, one fainted (Satoshi), and both the other two merely looked at her in surprise, complimenting her looks and causing her to turn pink. Without her blindfold, all of these men were super attractive. All in their own way and this really threw Christina off. Satoshi was especially handsome and had her turn red in the process... No one ever saw her face, ever. The only person who knew what she looked like was her mother and that was it. But now three other souls knew of her identity and it gave the mage a bit of anxiety. It also kept her guard up as she kept checking every day if there was anything said to anyone, anywhere. Luckily, nothing had popped up, which gave her reassurance. At least a little bit at that. With some reassurance in mind, she couldnt shake the thought of Satoshi's face... It was as if it was imprinted into her mind. He was so handsome and had her feeling so many emotions that she hadnt felt for a very long time...

1 Week ago...

Christina listened to everyone's opinion on the situation about the hooded man. Everyone was equally worried about why he was here and what he was doing. While they continued to talk back and fourth, Chris lost herself in her thoughts, not able to shake how uneasy she felt, how uncomfortable she was going against that man. Just something about him wasnt right, it wasnt okay, it was scary. I'm going to have to do something...Who knows what else he could be doing...he could be evil and going about murdering people, or doing far worse to them. Christina thought to herself, not even hearing what was going on. Meanwhile on the outside of her blindfold, Satoshi was waving his hand in front of where her eyes were, trying to get her attention to no avail. Eventually he just took his hands and lifted her blindfold, causing the white-haired mage to shift her gaze to his face and her eyes widen, exposing her beautiful blue eyes with more of her pale and delicate skin. This alone caused Satoshi to turn red and then suddenly faint. Her own cheeks turning pink before looking to both Yamato and then Dante. Which she regretted almost 100% because not only did she see their faces in full and in color, but her own face was exposed now.

...Her face was exposed...HER FACE WAS EXPOSED...

Quickly, Christina pulled her blindfold over her eyes, making sure majority of her face was covered once again, all the while Yamato and Dante complimented on her looks. Dante seemed really relaxed and expressed his thoughts about her looking good with and without her blindfold. Yamato also made his own compliment and this caused the mage to turn away from the group. They saw my face...I saw their faces...this isnt good.. her heart was beating quite fast and she couldnt relax. They knew her identity and now she saw them in color for the first time, full faces and all. Granted, they all looked handsome but Christina purposely had on a blindfold to avoid any attraction to anyone and vice versa....

Present

As of this current moment, Christina Trost was no longer part of Lamia Scale, but in fact part of Dragon Claw, a guild that emerged from the Magic Council themselves. A guild that won her heart over due to her want for justice, to wipe out Dark Mages that had no place in this world. Especially those who took her brother away. It was sad to leave Lamia Scale, but it was better this way. She had a better chance at getting options to help carry out orders to wipe the evil from this world. This Guild took part inside the estate that Alex grew up in. Which was fairly big and surprised the young mage. Anyone who was part of the guild had their own room in the estate if they wished and Christina was one of them. After all, she never had her own home to rent, just a room that she used in Lamia Scale. Christina was in said-room of the estate and was looking out the window, her blindfold in her hands as she looked at the white blanket of snow and watching the ocassional snowflake fall to join the rest on the ground. It's going to be cold...I should probably put on something different...

She went through her drawers and eventually found gray jeans. She continued to rummage around before finding a black long sleeved shirt. "This will have to do.." she really didnt have a lot of winter clothes and really needed to go shopping for some. At the very least she had a scarf, hat, and gloves. So Chris wasnt entirely useless. Once dressed, she headed out of her room and closed the door behind her, walking down the halls and to her destination: The kitchen. Though, she was still learning the layout of the estate so it was hard to remember where it was... Eventually she'll find it.

@DRAGONCLAW

Last edited:
657dd25636174e886461e33f76632b3f.png

The arrival of a massive airship drew Akita’s attention to the sky, which surprised her, possibly more than the people that kept jumping off it, soon to mingle with the members of Sabertooth.

“Huh... is that normal?” She questioned, mostly to herself, watching everything happen with a confused expression before she gave her head a firm shake and returned her expression to a more neutral stare.

The people came and went like bees from flower to flower- zipping around talking to each other, offering greetings and small talk, before buzzing off to the next person.

Her nose was picking up all kinds of powerful magic in the vicinity and after a moment’s debate, she turned and decided to follow it to the source. Might be good to get a look at the most dangerous people in this guild. People she should probably not piss off.

Slowly, the small woman made her way through the crowd, following the strong scent of... salt water, smoke, and something... indescribable. But before she could get too close, the booming of that same masculine voice caught her off guard, quickly followed by the shouting of another voice and somebody being launched into the sky, soon overpowered by the Guildmaster whom gave off an absolutely FRIGHTENING aura for a minute or two, scolding someone else, before he suddenly flushed the terrifying magic overload away and went back to addressing everyone.
... This place is crazy.

She stood back while the craziness died down, and blinked when he explained the challenge. Can’t be too hard. But how to better increase her chances... She was a small woman, she hated to admit it, but it was true. She had a distinct disadvantage against someone with far more experience and, well... height.

Looking around at the crowd that was gathered around her, and some plans started to form in her mind... If there was no rules against it...
When the bandana was presented to her, she took it and tied it over her nose and mouth, so the bottom half of her face would be masked by the material, not to mention keep her face a little bit warmer. Goddamnit, did they have to do this in the winter?! And why did it have to snow?! She hated being cold! All the sniffling and shivering and numbness just irritated the absolute shit out of her.

She deliberately tucked the double knot underneath her hair, then pulled her hood up over her head and slowly began to back away through the crowd, hoping to slip away unnoticed, but still able to stop in case the Guildmaster decided to say anything else.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 simj26 simj26 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Rose stood with the other trial folk, making sure to keep her aggressiveness to a minimum.. The show that happened before the speech was quite enjoyable, she kept a nice toothy smile as she watched it all happen, then stood there in silence listening to the instructions, 'Keep the bandanna on in a visible place. Got it.' she though to herself as she stretched quickly before grabbing one and tying it to her neck, double tied, she soon half formed and quickly took off into the forest, her speed reaching up to 40 miles an hour. Her smaller family, the actual honey badgers that is, usually have an average speed of 16 to 20 miles per hour, her larger-...well bigger than an average honey badger that is, allows her to double or triple that speed if she tried hard enough, but her strategy was to hide and await combat. Conserve energy and use it to defend her new accessory.

She soon found a nice dense part of the forest and hid in a large bush, closing her eyes to concentrate on sounds, birds chirping, the wind blowing in the trees.. Quite peaceful, should help her relax, she's quite easy to wake up so, falling asleep won't be an issue so long as someone isn't jumping from tree to tree like some fucking ninja, otherwise.. "I should stay awake. No chances to be taken, lord knows what classes these guys are, though I wouldn't be surprised if they're S classes.. Actually, that sounds a little unfair, might just be A's and B's..." she growled, "Now why do i care what class they are?! I can take any of them on!" she said aloud, but quickly facepalmed, "And I'm talking to myself again." she said quietly before going back to concentrating.

(AT) Everyone attending the ST trial

Amaya Hartley

Blue hair spilled over like water as she leaned out her bedroom window, lean figure sitting on the sill and admiring the snow that had befallen the entire estate. This was her element, deceivingly so. Her coldfire would trick most into thinking it would burn since it was, well, fire. Instead, those flames licked an icy chill on anyone they touched except herself. It was a welcomed feeling, comforting even. A sigh slipped past her lips, breath appearing visible as the cold air caught it. The slayer had been a little off, a bunch of different emotions having taken harbor within her mind. Alex was.... distant, something Amaya could relate to and understand, respect even. It would be a little hypocritical if she gave him any crap for holing out in his room ever since the guild stuff. And then there was Nathan, the Djinn mage whom was such a close person in her life despite his leaving and creating distance between them. Even though he had returned, things were most definitely aberrant, she felt it in her heart and that was not something that she knew if she was prepared to deal with. With all that though, they had formed a new guild, gained new members, new friends even. Some of whom the girl felt comfortable with and others that held an air of suspicion.

Those lithe yet muscular legs, from all her constant training, slipped over to dangle from the windowsill before she dropped from the second story and landed gracefully on the snow clad ground. The rest of the morning was spent in contemplation, walking the grounds but caught heavily in her own thoughts. She peered down at the tracks in the snow and realized she had done a full circle around the entirety of the property. As she was turning back to head inside her gaze lifted to notice a striking colour of pink that clashed heavily with the white everywhere. The woman was now on route towards her, almost moving dance-like and for a moment Amaya wasn't even sure that her feet were touching the ground. " Hello, mother. " Even though it was basically muttered, Amaya truly did love her mother. Her mindset currently just wasn't the best.

" Amaya, I would say I'm worried about you, but I'm not. I know you're processing things in your way. " Sora reached forward and pulled her daughter close, hand moving to trail its fingers through the girls soft azure locks. " These are the times when you need to let people in, not push them out. They may surprise you, truly. Abaddon informed me that Alex finally left his quarters. Even if he won’t say it, I’m sure he could really use a friend right now. “ A reassuring hug was given, the tight squeeze lasting a bit longer than Amaya probably would’ve liked but Sora hardly cared. That was simply part of being an endearing mother. Amaya did smile then though and nodded in response, walking beside her mother whom parted ways once they entered the guild hall. She stood there for a moment, watching the woman she admired trail off with an outstretched waving hand as she rounded the corner and out of sight. I’m a terrible friend. The thought lingered there, that realization eating at her.

Not anymore. “ She said out loud, no longer accepting that reality as she stormed off with a new mission, looking like a madwoman as she slammed doors and searched for Alex. She stopped in her tracks as she noticed them, yes them, not him. The new guy was approaching her best friend it would seem and she immediately felt defensive, eyes glazing over. Didn’t he realize that Alex was in a vulnerable state? Amaya scoffed loudly and stomped right on over, not aware that her body was starting to blaze brightly and flare up as the coldfire spread. Her elbow purposefully slammed into Cadence’s side as she shoved past him, taking a rather cocky stance before the Morne, facing away from him as her deep eyes bore into the boy trying to talk to him. “ You don’t have me fooled. “ She exclaimed, lips daring to tug into a smirk at the idea of wiping that genuine smile off his face. “ Let’s duel, huh? I’m not sure where you came from or what your deal is but I’m not convinced at all. “ That smirk finally arose, fingers twitching at the adrenaline pumping through her veins just at the idea of a fight.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @DCpeoples​

Last edited:
Lamia Scale’s Master of Mischief

Patricia C. O’Shae

Patty was rather surprised to see two new faces in her hall. Being one of the big sanctioned guilds, that wasn’t abnormal, but they were going through a bit of a slump at the moment, and one never could predict when a new mage would come through the door. Her excited expression became momentarily dejected when the first girl mentioned how lonely and cold the guild seemed, but she quickly wiped it away.

Before she really had a chance to respond, however, the second girl approached with something to say as well. Then, once all has been said, Patty was finally able to say, “We can handle it here, but we certainly won’t turn away help. As it so happens, I am looking for Lamia Scale massages as well. It seems fate brought you here. Hmmm, but being sent by the magic council, either you’re here to me or they don’t quite trust you...

Before she could elaborate, the additions from Kat brought a smile to Patty‘s face.“I’m alright, there’s no bleeding. I suppose my friend Kat, here is right, though. I’m probably the one you want to talk to.

Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum PlusUltra PlusUltra H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

David looked at the shorter redhead as he spoke ( The Elder The Elder ). Not that he was short by any length. Simply that he was shorter than the Guild Master whom he was referencing, who also held red hair on his head. David listened intently, his expression not changing as he received the veiled threat of failure, and the implied reasoning that he might not pass. He actually raised an eyebrow when he was asked if he'd fail like the other re-tries standing around him. In response, he simply cocked his head to the side and closed his eyes in a 'We'll see, won't we?' gesture.

When Master Wilson ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester ) started addressing him, he couldn't help but inhale deeply. This...this was the man in charge of the guild and he was addressing David directly. He couldn't believe it! Other than the deep breath, he kept his faculties in control. There'd be time for excitement later. He bowed slightly and said, "Yes sir," when he was instructed to stand with the others, moving to do so. He noted the bandannas set in the hand of the beautiful, scantily-clad woman designated 'Mera' ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ) by the Guild Master. He made a mental note to stay away from the woman in all black and wide-brimmed hat. In his experience as a bodyguard/sword for hire, provocatively dressed women never meant good news.

When Master Wilson announced that the trial would start as soon as he selected the hunters, David steeled himself mentally, projecting a strong Air Wall completely around his bandanna and around his forehead, back to the nape of his neck. It'd take a significant magic attack to break through it, and since it was covering such a small area, he wouldn't have any trouble maintaining it for a few hours at a time. He planned to extend that time by taking tactically scheduled breaks to ease the strain on his manna. When the Guild Master announced the hunters, then asked if there were any additional questions, David simply waited. As soon as the trial started, he'd bolt deep into the woods, projecting a monster-strength Air Wall around him until he knew he was away from direct harm. Defending noblemen/women and various merchants for over four years had conditioned him to know the average strength to defend against creatures of a myriad of abilities.

Dice Throw 1: Defend against Monsters/Hunters
Result: 12/12 = Epic
Class A Hunter: No damage Received
Class S Hunter: Minimal damage received

Dice Throw 2: Actively Counter Monsters/Hunters while Defending
Result: 11/12 = Epic
Class A Hunter: Counter with significant damage to Hunter
Class S Hunter: Counter with medium/minimal damage to Hunter

Dice Throw 3-5: Average to Survive Night
Result: 34 ÷ 5 = 6.8/12 - Barely Passing. Almost loses bandanna just before sunrise

The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Jackaboi Jackaboi H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 simj26 simj26 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
Akagi"Ahaha, sorry," she laughed nervously at Mera's comment, rubbing the back of her head apologetically. Why was she being apologetic? She didn't know the answer to that question herself. She was, after all, running around doing jobs while they were having fun, or whatever it was they did during the festivities. Still, she couldn't muster anything other than an apology. Mera was a colourful woman, much more interesting than the black and white that Akagi presented, so much so that Akagi felt her presence almost completely drowned out by hers. That having been said, Akagi's presence really wasn't much to write home about in the first place. She was, really, just The Executioner. She worked alone, and out of sight. Even Katherine didn't seem to see her as she stood beside Mera, Wilson, and Miles. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! she screamed internally in a mix of embarrassment and exasperation. How could she even compare to them?!

She nearly jumped out of her skin when Miles actually referred to her, wishing her well. Akagi clasped her hands together in front of her and bowed, then straightened up. "I'm sorry to have worried you!" Gah! Why was she apologising again? She probably wasn't even worth a smidgen of attention! He probably wasn't even worried about her! It was just a formality, or something! Though, she supposed her apology was kinda like a formality too, now that she thought about it. It didn't really matter now- Wilson looked as if he was about to speak. She nodded slowly as he spoke to the crowd, her form paling in the presence of the other greater mages, but when Wilson mentioned her name, her heart skipped a beat.

Her? Playing the hunter? Oh boy! She couldn't complain. She could use a nice jog around the forest to pass the time. "Well, Miles, Kathy," Akagi turned to the other members assigned by Wilson to play the cats in this game. "I don't suppose you're gonna go easy on them." She sighed, but maintained the smile she had on her face. She didn't really expect any less from them. Akagi, herself, however, had different plans. What was worth amongst the newcomers was not their magic, or their strength. To her, the greatest trait they could show was dedication to Sabertooth. Very few made through Wilson's tests where Akagi was involved not because they weren't lacking in potential. No, they were lacking in spirit and heart. That, above all else, was what Akagi sought. The others could be looking for the same traits she did, or they were looking for strength and power, but for Akagi, the heart was the strongest muscle in the body.

She scratched her cheek in thought, wondering if she should do anything else, before she clapped her hands together. She then turned towards the gathered participants and offered a wave towards them, a beaming smile on her face. "Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Akagi, and I'll be one of the hunters today! Here's wishing you guys good luck!" This was her off day too. She didn't really have to put in that much effort. Besides, after the test from a few years ago, she didn't know if she should even put on her armor. Ah, well.

As the participants quickly broke up to keep their bandanas in their possession, she remained behind, doing her stretches. It was always good to warm up first before getting into activities like these. No one ever expects a cramp to strike them down. Besides, she wasn't in any rush. She had a whole day to play their game. It was more than enough time for her...

Varian Amberstar
Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

e067fff53d8178b9dd2ea45d9e5fccf4.jpg

Varian looked up in awe at the ship above. Now he just wanted to join this guild more, though admittedly they seemed a little move violent than he was expecting but he could probably work around it. As such, he listened intently to Wilson explain their challenge, taking the bandana and wrapping it around his arm so he could easily protect it.

It certainly wasn't what he expected and not particularly catered to his skill, but he was sure he could manage, all he needed to do was come up with a plan. The mage then began pacing up and down muttering to himself think of a plan, then what to have for dinner, and then a plan again until something began to form. Varian needed to find someone to team up with, that way they doubled their chances of making it through the night. That's when he noticed someone backing away from the crowd.

Varian quickly made his way behind the short girl, poking her on the shoulder "Hi! I couldn't help but notice you sneaking off! If you want, I've had an idea that I can let you in on. You see I'm not the strongest with my magic so I was wondering if you wanted to team up? Strength in numbers and all that. What I lack in magic I make up for in ingenuity!" A look of realisation then crossed his face and he held out his hand "Varian Amberstar! A pleasure to meet you!"

3E47BA99-10A1-4938-97D3-9647BEE1A41E.png
Morne Estate, Front courtyardF8A624D9-52CE-4B47-8695-B4FC29692C63.jpegAs the morning arrived, Nathan was already awake laying at the opposite end of his bed. His golden eyes were glued to the ceiling as he thought about this past week. It’s now officially been one week since Nathan has returned to Fiore. In his mind he thought it would be a nice fun welcoming home event going on at the guild, but it turned out to be something worse. After years of being away from Lamia, and his friends, he was already feeling distant from everyone else. So when the idea came about leaving Lamia to form another with his two closed friends, Nathan couldn’t agree to it any faster. When it came to Lamia his only been in that guild until he was nine, so even then, he never really worked or had much mage like experience there. He simply enjoyed the fact of being with his friends. There was time he never really thought himself has a full fledge Lamia Scale mage, despite him already having the guild mark at the time. He wanted to return to Fiore and prove himself, but his plans changed... drastically.

While laying there Nathan contacted his father, he told him about Amaya and his current situation and how he was feeling. His father simply had this to say. “Listen son, when I was on the verge of cleansing Pergrande, I was faced with a decision to stay in the guild and have their names tied to my actions for what I was planning, or leave and cut all ties I had with my friends and family of Lamia. To be honest with you that was the hardest decision I had to make, but what made it easy was trusting my closest friends and my heart. You’ve made your decision rather quickly because you did the same as well, now all you have to do is believe what you’re doing is right. You’ve joined a great cause and I’m proud of you my son. The kingdom is proud of you. Now all you have to do is be proud in yourself and continue to overcome every obstacle, no matter how small.” Noah was a great dad, and always knew what to say to his son to help him out. A smile grew on Nathan’s face as he thought about his father’s words believing in them to be true.

He sat up and decided to leave his room to search for his friends and his new guild mates. He was wearing his signature white robe over his purple shirt and pants. He wondered the long halls of the estate, until he noticed Alex walking outside heading towards a bench. Nathan figured he was most likely going going for a nice long read. He continued walking until he found the scent of breakfast. He followed that smell all the way to the kitchen where he say both Christina and Bastion, two of Dragon Claw’s newest members. Christina was also a Lamia mage who joined sometime after Nathan left the guild with his father. So far she seemed cool in Nathan’s eyes. And Bastion, well Bastion usually keeps to himself so he hasn’t really spoken to him much. Though he realized Bastion loves reading much like Alex. “Good morning.” He said to them both, walking towards the sink. “Hey Bastion this breakfast smells delicious man. You’ve out done yourself.” Nathan said washing his hands before grabbing a few pieces of breakfast meat. “You know since you’re here cooking and stuff, let me go find everyone else so we can all sit together and eat. You know have a nice guild breakfast to start off this new week.” He says with a smile, before leaving the kitchen.

Nathan headed straight towards he front court yard where he last saw Alex heading towards. As he stepped outside, he used his transformation magic to put on a more appropriate attire for the snow outside. Nathan was now wearing tan boots, with blue pants, a grey sweater, and a nice black coat with a fur collared hood. He placed the hood over his head, as he walked outside heading towards Alex. As he walked he noticed Amaya and the new guy Cadence standing over there as well. At first he was going to greet them but then he noticed Amaya’s hostile behavior. A grin formed on his face as he walked over there hoping Amaya would punch the new guy in the face. If Nathan was to be honest, he doesn’t really like the vibe he gets from him, plus he’s a bit of a snobby church boy. There’s only one things Nathan hates more than spiders and dark mages, and that’s snobs. During his time in Pergrande he always hated being treated like a prince and the snobs he had to meet. They were usually met with a quick jab or a nice hook. “Good morning Alex. Good Morning Amaya.” He says looking at his two best friends with a kind and gentle smile. Then he turns to Cadence and that smile was immediately dwarfed by a cold stare. “Cadence.” He said simply. “Alex is not in the mood to be bothered right now. So if you don’t mind, how about going inside and eat some breakfast that Bastion made. We’ll join yah in a second.” He said dismissing the blonde mage.
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
657dd25636174e886461e33f76632b3f.png

Akita was stealthily sneaking off with her hood up, trying desperately to keep her exit low profile, so that nobody would be able to track her. She knew what her magic did, she didn’t want to throw all her cards on the table immediately, but alas...

Some guy rushed up and loudly proclaimed that she was trying to sneak off, and he wanted to form an alliance! By the way, his name is Varian! OhhHHHhh, thank you, Varian, for loudly announcing my exit! I’m so glad to have met YOU!

She visibly cringed when he ran over and started talking, her eyes narrowing in her turned away position, grumbling to herself under her breath.
Sure, she didn’t mind the thought of teaming up. In fact, she thought it was a great idea. Make it easier for everyone to get in. As many as possible, right? But his interruption of her exit had already soured her impression of him.

“... Thanks. Bud.” She mumbled as she pivoted on her heel to look at the guy, her eyebrows furrowed in a glare over the top of the black bandana. She finally got a glimpse of the guy- tall, scrawny brunet with glasses. Fuckin’ nerd.

She was about to tell him to “fuck off” when a curious smell drifted up under her bandana and hit her nose. Ozone... Nitrogen...

He’s a Lightning mage, the realization hit her like a ton of bricks, even showing up visibly on her face as her eyes widened. Having him with me would be a HUGE advantage.
She pulled her bandana down and leaned closer to him, sniffing the air around him, making sure that yes, that smell was definitely coming from him. And it was. Shit!

“... alright, sure, I don’t have any problems with that. Just don’t slow me down, okay?”

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Serenity had made it less than 4 steps before a boy slid into her path, blocking their exit. Even more awkward was his labeling of Avia as a masochist, though Serenity didn't have enough info to tell if he was right or not. She did seem to injure herself a lot, after all....

"My name is Serenity, and I'm not trying to be rude, but we're kinda trying to get outta here, and would appre-" Serenity was cut off by the appearance of another man, a blonde guy who asked Mitsuki who she was. Normally she would consider this rude, as she was literally right there, but since she was still in the process of being Avia's "Get Out of Jail Free" card, she didn't have the time to address it. She quickly pointed back and forth between all of them as she rattled off. "Mitsuki, Mister Mreow, Serenity. Got it? Sweet, seeya around, blondie!" Then Serenity made a second attempt at a retreat. "We're off to find the training grounds. Have fun!" She yelled over her shoulder as they continued on their way.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi

Millicent Yoton
Tags: (Open) @LamiaScale

TQU37EU.png

As the chaos unfolds yet another new face would happen across Millicents path in the form of a Joyan in their natural state swaying around with a bottle and...oh? pulling out one of those cute little toys the bandits tended to use, while she was not one to assume things based on stereotypes the girl was shooting through that checklist at a frightening speed. The large woman could only raise a hand to her mouth and chuckle lightly "Oh I do think it is quite fine, there is no clear physical damage at the very least" her own tone a smooth seven accent verging on velvet with far more articulation to her words than her stature would suggest, the words carrying clearly none the less without sounding raised.

Her eyes floated between the various individuals gathered and the reaction of the comment about the state of the guild had on the leader did not go unnoticed, though she did hope that such at least occurred on amicable terms and not some tragedy. Her expression and soft smile do not change at the comment about the council from the guild leader.

"Well I suppose I could expand, I've never really been one for paperwork or formalities which has clashed quite severely with the administrative nature of the council. A little controlling, to be honest, they said I needed to have asked approval before fixing several of the issues I came across, well that combined with it made them look a little incompetent when they dispatched people themselves to look into issues simply to find it resolved by someone they know next to nothing about. As I mentioned that also caused issues with several smaller guilds and a larger one or two with their jobs being completed for them and the employers not wishing to pay for what is not required. I always found them more of an annoyance than anything frankly, helping people in need and looking out for others has always been common sense to me and not something requiring permission, at first I simply ignored them but they became quite insistent that being a wandering mage was too much of an issue for them so here I am" shrugging lightly after her explanation "But if a formal introduction is needed for all those silly little forms, Millicent Yoton, and I suppose a list of titles but always found "The World Serpent" to be the most interesting, courtesy of the late Black Blade Edge Guild" an arm crosses her chest as she bows in a not entirely serious manner, her tone changing to one far more prim and proper for a moment in jest. "That was actually where the council gave me the final ultimatum, I had just finished up with the last of the mages and it was pretty much joined up with a guild or be counted as a dark mage." she audibly scoffs at the final statement "Because helping too much apparently goes full circle in their books, ludicrous I know but I really didn't want to have to end up in fights with misinformed yet good-natured mages sent after such you know?"

Cadence Moonfire
0ce3f2a055d073b22d8dba2550320f3aa94e9be5r1-1000-1179v2_00.jpg
Before Alex could really answer him they were cut off by a strange flaming girl. Who elbowed Cadence in the side, which honestly hardly budged him. Sure he wasn't some massive hulk of a man. But he was pretty well sculpted. So while the hit was impressive and completely rude. It didn't do much to bother him. However, her words were a completely different story."Oh? I'm sorry and who might you be?" Cadence asked raising an eyebrow quizzically. He honestly had a pretty good idea of who the fiery girl was. But he didn't want to give her the satisfaction of acknowledging that. So far this guild was giving him quite the reception. Nothing he wasn't use to of course. But it still felt like he ran away from one snake's den, only to come to a dragon's nest.

Cadence was about to answer her challenge when Nathan arrived. His greeting to the others showed he was clearly fond of them. While he seemed rather cold towards Cadence. This wasn't exactly sitting well with him. His pride was beginning to get the best of him. Damn pride was bred into him. He couldn't help it. His family had done far to well a job of grooming him. He gave them both a cold smirk, placing his hands on his chest once more.
"You don't know me. Yet this is how you act based on first appearances? You know this is just typical. I really need to stop holding people to standards they can't meet." Cadence seemed to be more speaking to himself at this point. However, in a sudden flash, his outfit changed to that of a shining set of amour, along with a sword at his side.

"I like to think of myself as a gentleman. So normally I'd never do anything untoward to a beautiful woman such as yourself... However my pride as a swordsman doesn't allow me to turn down a duel. I apologize Nathan. I'll have to enjoy Bastions delicious cooking after this. So, shall we miss?" Cadence asked holding a hand out much like a gentleman helping a woman out of a carriage, or some other form of transportation.

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Valentina Aeternum
Lamia Scale Hall

Valentina's nose twitched a little as she got the smallest whiff of alcohol coming off the newcomer, she didn't recoil or anything she just sorts of blinked and stepped out of the way retreating just a little when Millicent began to speak. She couldn't quite wrap her head around what she was saying and opted to just go with the flow. She'd introduced herself twice in the last two minutes and decided she wouldn't do it again and be irritating instead, she sat cross-legged on the floor not caring at all that sitting like that in a dress was probably inappropriate but she seemed entertained by the story Millicent was telling. "That sounds like a bunch of fun though. It's always rewarding to help people just for the simple fact of being there for them." Valentina nodded sagely grinning and blowing a bubble with her magic, it shimmered with a glitter of magic and made it almost look like a soap bubble rather than the 'bubblegum' it actually was. She felt a little out of place though, she'd stopped at this guild to ask if they had a hot meal she could purchase but she supposed she could have gone to an inn, restaurant or diner for that...but it also felt too late to move on now.

She looked between the three other people in the hall debating on what she should say next, though she didn't want to interrupt Milly and only spoke after she had finished her almost snide speech about why she came to Lamia Scale. Valentina didn't dislike the way the woman talked, it just caused her to bristle when she heard people talk like that since she had been forced to do so for a very long time. Once Milly was done speaking Valentina's voice was next to be heard, deciding to be straight forward and honest, "I only stopped by this guild to see if I could grab a hot meal, though I suppose that's mostly just an excuse. Working as a wandering mage isn't entirely profitable in most cases, I've only recently decided to tour around Fiore and see about joining a guild. I'm not sure it would be a good idea to decide right away if I should join this guild or perhaps go look at some of the other guilds across this country. If it's all right though I plan to stay in the area for a while at least so I can get a feel for this town and the guild that runs it." Valentina continues to smile while she speaks the whole time. She was very honest and straight forward at least, though it gave her a very naive vibe, maybe she'd prove that she did actually have a brain at some point and wasn't just an air-headed cutie, but for now, she kept up the act of naivety.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Bastion Teloska
Headed to the Courtyard

Bastion's cooking would help lead any wandering folks to the kitchen, the smell was hard to miss if you were inside the building. He jumped only slightly when the person he knew to be named Nathanial Cross suddenly wandered into the kitchen and made himself a plate before saying that he would go get the others. Bastion's voice had stuck in his throat and before he could even respond to Nathan the mage was gone and Bastion seriously wanted to kick himself. Why did he have to be so shy? Oh probably growing up in isolation would do that huh? He sighs under his breath before turning the stove off and walking out of the kitchen to follow after Nathan to try and gather the others. If Nathan wanted to eat a meal with the whole guild Bastion would do his best to make it happen. He felt the need to try too hard it seemed. Bastion followed Nathan as closely as he could trying not to lose sight of him, though he stopped short when he noticed the three other folks in the courtyard besides Nathan, he had to take a sharp, deep breath and fight the absolute urge to hide. His glass eye flickered to a shocking shade of yellow before he slapped his cheeks and forced himself to walk into the courtyard as well. Don't fuck up just talk... He thought to himself as he noticed the tension radiating from the group.

He didn't want to talk mostly because his voice didn't sound right like it was a higher-pitched voice that made him sound like a woman instead of sounding like a man, he always worried it would make people ask questions. The tension in the air though wasn't good, a small orb of yellow magic popping off right next to his head from nerves and fear before he finally gets to the side of the others and stands next to Cadence; now in shining silver armor and tapping his shoulder. "I don't think it would be a good idea to fight amongst ourselves." Bastion's eyes, now both the same calm blue they should always be stares at Amaya briefly before speaking again, brutal honesty falling from his mouth, "Fighting amongst ourselves does far more harm than good and is what dark mages do when surrounded by people of equally negative views. Sparring with allies in an attempt to gain more strength and learn our weaknesses better isn't a bad idea but it's also very early in the morning and none of you have eaten breakfast yet. Sitting down for a meal together may help calm you down." His voice had a strangely musical tone to it, and he did indeed sound surprisingly feminine when he spoke but Bastion keeps one hand on Cadence's shoulder, his 6'4 height dwarfing the largest number of people he was around, only Nathan even got close to his height, but was still just a bit shorter. He really just wanted everyone to get along if they could, he'd be embarrassed about interfering in something clearly not his business later.

Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @DC Folks

Last edited:
Altair465f23794bdb8aef65416cc5f64cda81.pngHe tugged uncomfortably at his necktie. How did people even breathe in this thing? His wafuku was way easier to move in, much less breathe. Though he did suppose that his sleeves weren't all over the place- that made it easier for him to handle his sword without the risk of catching it amongst his clothing. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. That practicality was lost on someone who had the same skill as he did with a sword. Still, if Vega had bought this for him, he couldn't refuse. He'd just give it a 'test run', as she called it, for the day, as she insisted, so he could wear it on their next date. In her words, his choice of clothing was 'outdated', and 'so last century'. What was wrong with being 'so last century'? It looked chic. At least, he thought it did. So, while everyone enjoyed the festivities, he was dragged along by Vega for shopping. To tell the truth, he was quite pleased that she would spend the time to pick out something for him, but at the same time, it was quite embarrassing that he would need her to pick out something for him.

Still, she was his dearest. That, and the fact that she was much more than a mortal like him. Even if he wanted to protest, every bone in his body was telling him that it was never a good time to go against her will. And that was how he ended up with this grey suit. He scowled, and tugged at his collar. He couldn't breathe properly like this. The things he did for love.

He crossed into the main hall of the guild, and his eyes scanned through those present. There were some new faces that he didn't recognise. He must have missed something in the days that Vega was visiting. There was one of them being treated by the one known as Yamato off at the side. That young man was impossible to get a hold on. Something about his attitude just struck Altair as...odd. The swordsman didn't like it. From the tone of his voice and his expression, Altair could tell he was genuine with his feelings, but it just annoyed him a little bit. Perhaps it was just that he felt like someone who just wanted attention, or someone who could never see the creeping darkness in the hearts of man.

That was why Altair existed, then. He was the one who will excise that worthless evil in others where his guildmates failed to do so. He maintained his silence, and made his way to where the familiar silver-haired guildmaster sat, and crossed over behind the counter, smoothing his long hair down. "Your countenance is like a clear lake, disturbed by ripples. Would a drink lay still the surface?" was his greeting to the guildmaster. 'That's so old school, Altair! You sound like an old man! Try something more modern!' came Vega's voice in his head. She had told him that several nights ago when he greeted her with the opening to a haiku he wrote. Altair gave a pained sigh and tried once more.

"Hey, what's, uh, up, Mas-- Viera?" He started haltingly. Ye gods, this was difficult. "You, uh, look...unsure about...things-- stuff. Can I interest you-- can I get you a drink?"

He hoped that Master Viera didn't burst out in laughter just as Vega did. It wouldn't make him look like a fool, but it would make him have a mental note to bring up a complaint about it to the wife.

5372332.png
Yato.Clan.full.1804045 (3).jpgRyuuji planted his foot square in the center of the double doors leading into the guild hall, sending them flying open with an enormous boom that reverberated through the mostly empty hall like an explosion. He took a second to look around at the half dozen or so people in the hall, before he rolled his eyes and scoffed, starting over towards the job board.
Other than the conversation going on between the handful of members and the guild master, the hall was eerily silent. It was dead. He rolled his eyes again, taking a moment to think back on recent events. Seemingly out of nowhere, the new guild Dragon Claw had sprouted, touting itself as “The Sword and Shield of the Magic Council”. They hadn't just come out of nowhere though. They had poached several prominent members of Lamia Scale, including the Dragon Slayer Amaya Hartley, and the S Class mage Alex Mourne. They had poached serious talent. Not that the state of the guild as a whole weighed heavily on Ryuuji’s mind. The guild could have all its members swindled out from under its nose and he wouldn’t shed a tear. However, the whole situation surrounding the new guild and its self declared crusade against dark guilds had seriously piqued Ryuuji’s interest, and he would be watching with a keen eye to see what the eventual final outcome was.
He reached the job board and his face twisted into a scowl. Just as he had expected, and feared: the job board was as barren as the guild hall. It seemed that the sudden outflow of Lamia Scale members hadn’t gone unnoticed by the citizens of the town, and they were probably wary of posting any serious jobs until the guild proved that it could still handle things with the same amount of authority as before. Taking one last look over the job board, he sent it another scowl before turning away and directing his attention towards the only other source of interest in the quiet hall.
Among the people gathered were a few faces he recognized, one obviously being the guild master, but there were a few he certainly hadn’t seen before. One of them was a rather normal looking girl with pastel blue hair, and the other was a tall towering woman. New recruits to the guild? Probably, he reasoned. He also reasoned, that they would probably be accepted into the guild almost immediately. After all, the guild couldn’t afford to turn away any potential members, not with its numbers so slow. With a sigh, he started off slowly towards the small gathering of people, eventually stopping to stand to the side of the guild master. “Who are these guys?” he asked dryly, his voice dripping with exasperation. “New recruits?

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum PlusUltra PlusUltra H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Last edited:
The guildmaster gave a last chance for questions, but some of the crowd had taken off before the word "Start" was given. David looked at the young lady who seemed to stick out like a sore thumb when she greeted the bunch cheerily, almost motherly like ( simj26 simj26 ). Every other high-ranking member seemed to be indifferent to the new recruits. She, however, seemed to be accepting everyone with open arms. She waved with a cheery smile, then started stretching as the rest of the group headed out. He didn't bother waving back, as she was waving to the collective and not him individually.

He had to be honest. This woman threw him off, as he hadn't been expecting a full on welcome from any of them. He shrugged it off and looked forward, waiting for the others to enter the forest. He was soon the last one remaining, and closed his eyes. He breathed in and out slowly and reached out with his air, feeling the forest, the other testers, and the three hunters near him. He made sure to memorize their specific signatures as their bodies interacted with the molecules and air pressure around them.

He raised his eyebrows when he saw them in his molecular vision. The redhead, Miles, ( The Elder The Elder ) emanated a strong Aura about him, permeating the air and pulsing with power. No matter the race, unless you had an insanely good nose or Aura affiliation, you wouldn't be able to sense it with normal faculties. However, in David's case, it doesn't matter what your magic is. It will almost always interact with the air. The white-haired woman ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) that he hadn't sensed earlier - a mistake he wouldn't make twice - hid her magic well. Too well. She had a powerful atmosphere, one that did not come from Celestial beings or requip armor. She must be a very high class of wizard if she can hide her abilities that well. Gotta keep an eye on her during the test.

Then, he focused on the cheery one. She emanated no magic aura at all. He focused deeper, and still found nothing. He kept his eyes shut as he pondered his findings. She must be a dimensional wizard, using either celestial or requip magic. Since he didn't sense a bag or purse with individual magic sources that would be celestial keys, he surmised that she must be a requipping wizard.

After a minute or two of standing there and seemingly doing nothing, David took off, the pressure he had built up around him being released in a powerful jet that propelled him forward while he kept his standard Air Wall around him to protect against the windspeed and momentum, and the stronger one around his bandanna. The trees he passed were affected, the lower level branches tearing off of the larger ones, and the smaller ones being torn up by their roots. Where he had been standing, the burst of pressure had left a coned pattern in the grass, the point of the cone facing the direction he had gone.

After a few hundred feet he changed tactics, opting to slow down enough to not damage any more trees or branches, weaving through the brush at random intervals in order to alter his path away from the destructive breadcrumb trail he had left. He passed by a few gigantic creatures, and finally stopped several minutes later in a clearing in front of some ruins. He lowered himself to the ground, ensuring not to disturb the grass except for that which his feet touched, and closed his eyes, once again searching for creatures and hunters as well as keeping minimal tabs on the fellow testers nearby.

Last edited:
Varian Amberstar
Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

e067fff53d8178b9dd2ea45d9e5fccf4.jpg

Varian was unfazed by the sniffing and just smiled as she did it. Said smile got larger when the dragon slayer accepted his request "Great! I look forward to working with you!" He then got in close and actually began speaking to her like a normal person instead of a hyperactive puppy "Forgive me I assume wrong, but I'm guessing you're a dragon slayer. And judging from how you only accepted me after smelling me, I can only assume you're a lightning dragon slayer and were able to smell my magic. Well, that or you like how I smell, in which case thank you, but that's kinda creepy."

The lightning mage then looked at one of the other prospective guild members dash off into the forest, leaving a small trail of destruction in their wake which he pointed to "I should also apologise for revealing you while you were sneaking away, however now someone's made a large scene of running into the forest, we should be able to head in with a far smaller chance of getting spotted." He that began scratching his chin in thought "Though we should come up with a plan on how to survive the night... Oh! I don't think I caught your name yet. What should I call you?" At this point, Akita couldn't be blamed for thinking she'd gotten involved with some kind of bipolar nut job, his mind was certainly all over the place.

Mera Fenway

Mera simply looked up at the explosive comet, a giddy grin spreading before she scowled at the screams from one of her crew. Incompetent. The whole lot. It appeared she was the only one whom was truly glad to see the Redd, having definitely deemed her the favorite of the Redd’s in her eyes. That’s probably why she poached the girl onto her team. Her fiery personality and clear disregard for keeping her mouth shut when it came to what she was thinking was truly inspiring. It takes a lot for a person to be brash and honest, most people hid behind lies or they sugar coated things. Mera didn’t believe in dishonesty, it was a trait she found perturbing to say the least. People tended to drown in their own lies and while the idea of someone drowning was exciting, it was pretty masochistic of someone to do to themselves. “ Took ye long enough, Eliza. Now the real fun can begin. “ The woman was standing beside Wilson with a hand nonchalantly hovering in the air as she continued to speak in regards to the comment about her crew. “ There’s only one of ye and yer the best, so I’m stuck with a shotty band of pirates.

Tyson appeared suddenly to greet Eliza, not uncharacteristically though, and the commotion he caused was what probably annoyed Mera the most. Regardless of the situation, Eliza wasn’t one she had to worry about. It was laughable really if someone found that particular Redd incapable. Her eyes narrowed suddenly, any semblance of friendliness on her face being washed out by the tidal wave of seriousness that now settled there. There were very few things that would get under skin and anyone disrespecting their guild master was one of them, especially one of her ‘children’ whom should all know better than to act with such transgression.

The red head nautical wonder simply extended a hand after listening to Wilson chew Tyson out and grasped the bandannas loosely. “ Of course, Master Wilson. “ She readily complied, voice dripping with her clear distaste of how disguted she was with Tyson’s behavior, wanting to give the boy a real harsh lesson. The look on her face remained steeled as she sauntered around, handing out each bandanna to the participants whom had gathered. Each person was given a rather long inspection before she’d release the bandanna from her hand as they reached for it, doing it on her own time and not theirs. Finally the last one was handed out and whilst there was a good number of recruits standing before them she knew that barely a handful would make it. That’s just the way the trials went. Mera learned not to truly care about a person or size up their capabilities until the guild mark was stamped on their skin. Then, and only then were they capable of the tough love and scrutiny that would follow.

Ay, Akagi, give ‘em hell will ye! “ She called out after the hunters were announced, giving her a boost of morale. Granted the mage wouldn’t need it, Mera knew Akagi was very skilled and would gladly acknowledge that. " You too Kathy and Miles, show 'em what yer made of. " She addressed the two before turning away. Wilson followed up by puppy eyeing her and the woman let out a rather audible sigh, not from annoyance but simply from his ability to act cute which one wouldn’t expect from first glance of the hulking man. “ Anything for you. “ The tone in her voice was mixed with a mischievous tone as she stepped down and found her way over to Tyson, resisting the urge to grab him by the shirt right there and then. “ Want to watch from the ship or are ye gonna sulk around by foot? “ Mera asked, gaze sliding over to settle on Maev. “ Yer welcome on the ship too, Maev. I’ll throw down the ladder and ye can climb up but if I find out ye were just sitting here with yer face in that book Master Wilson will 'ear about it. “ An explosion of water burst out from under her feet suddenly, probably soaking Tyson which she would be pretty pleased about as she shot up towards her boat and landed by the wheel.

One of the crew members, the same one Eliza had hung over the side of the ship, ran over to her hurriedly looking rather distraught. He was about to open his mouth before she held up a hand, cutting him off before any words came out. “ Don’t ye even start bitchin’ at me for ye own personal issues. My ship is a whine free zone. “ The pirate captain moved past him then and down a few steps, disappearing only to appear moments later carrying a giant keg of beer. “ Alright boys get yer mugs out, let’s drink and enjoy the show. “ The massive barrel was set down with little effort as she leaned over to fish out a big cup and fill it with a nice cold frothy beer. Those boots slammed down on a nearby crate whilst her bottom found its place on the wooden railing. She let out a sigh of contentment as she took the occasional swig from her mug, hues focused on the forest to survey the ongoing test.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi simj26 simj26 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus explosiveKitten explosiveKitten CelticHero37 CelticHero37 H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Last edited:
.... Well. This guy talks a lot. How fun.

She sighed as she ducked into the trees, with her new “friend” following close behind. He was a motor mouth for sure, and he kept going on and on.... though, to his credit, he seemed fairly smart, if not well read. Identifying her own magic based on her more.. animalistic behavior. She had spent an age after receiving her magic trying to repress those dragon-like instincts. Obviously, it didn’t work.

She mostly just let him talk while she pulled her bandana back over her nose, just giving grunts of response and throwing in the occasional, “yeah” or “mhm”.

"Great! I look forward to working with you!"
“Yeup.”
"Forgive me I assume wrong, but I'm guessing you're a dragon slayer.”
“Uh Huh.”
“ And judging from how you only accepted me after smelling me, I can only assume you're a lightning dragon slayer and were able to smell my magic.”
“Wow, so smart.”
“Well, that or you like how I smell, in which case thank you, but that's kinda creepy."
“Mmm. Yes. Quite.”

Eventually she actually started paying attention, and her head snapped up from staring at her feet when he inquired about her name. She turned and looked at him, then snapped, “I never offered it.”

She let that hang in the air before snorting and waving a hand dismissively, “nah, I’m just fucking with ya, my name is Akita. Don’t forget it.”

Then she turned and kept walking. No point in staying one place for too long.

“For one, we’re going to keep moving. As it gets darker, it’ll get colder, so staying active will keep your body temperature up. If you get hungry let me know, I’m going to try to keep my nose as warm as possible, and you...” She looked over her shoulder at him, just a glint of purple irises around the hood, “... I don’t know, what are your plans?”

She glanced up at the sky, watching the airship that bobbed around in the air, wondering what it was doing there. No telling what was going on up there, especially from her vantage point. Carefully, she pulled the bandanna off her nose and took a sniff of the air to see if she could catch anything on the wind.

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back