• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

• weet.jpg

155801521611893867.png

(The Undead Swordsman)

Santi Salbatore
    (Location: Kingdom of Fiore, Magnolia Outskirts. )
    (Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Morning. )
    (Mood: Hype fest. )
    (Mentions: Akagi
    'Executioner of Sabertooth.')
    (Interactions: Horus 'The War God' / Sinny The Tanuki. )

(Currently: On his way to Sabertooth HQ. )

Ned was reasonably exhilarated to have conveniently straggled across someone who knows his 'beloved' Akagi. From what he could 'recall' from his cherishable memories of her, she was believed to be a tenacious 'lioness' whom he had first chanced upon whilst in an expedition for those desperate enough to hire a mere vagrant for tedious work, 'banal' labors that ofttimes involved him being knee-deep in monster guts now and again or having to cleave away a couple of dirty bandits. These came as uneventful experiences that usually went as followed, kill 'said' abomination whether it be a Human or some ungodly creature, then collect the given payment. Rarely had he the opportunity to bump into any other rambling mercenaries lookin' to make a few bucks, by any chance that he did they'd always be some freakishly grisly or hairy 'bull' of a figure, not at any time was there a bewitching heroine throughout his travels, not one! His coincidental meeting with Akagai was perceived as a 'blessing in disguise' after discovering her going toe-to-toe with an unpleasant band of dark mages, apparently, these weirdoes had desired to transform her into a sacrificial lamb in an attempt to appease their depraved idol, boy did they pick the wrong girl to 'fuck' with.

Hearing the distinctive wails of a lady amidst the blaring ringing of magic being expelled, it was clear that Ned to entangle himself in this mess of a situation she was in. To his surprise, by the time he'd managed to engage in the lively activity, Akagi had practically halved their numbers out already! Admittedly, he kinda felt 'bad' for them as they were being mowed down! Alas, no sign of clemency was given by him when he joined in on the fray. Whether it be a helpless disheveled peasant or a heavily scarred eyepatched lady that could dish out the punishment like nobody's business, Ned's strict morals had disavowed the idea of leaving any woman alone in a battle.
    "Ha! I can say with great devotion in my words that any fine dame that can impressively wield the tremendous power of both magic and beauty is without a doubt, a Goddess." Horus's snarky wisecrack, insulting as it was, had been completely overlooked once Ned's nostalgia overwhelmed him and resulted in him dozing off into a short-lived, fictitious daydream about him and Akagi sharing a bedroom to themselves.

"Hehehe, forgive me for losing my bearing." Aware of the fact he was getting off-track, Ned shook off the warmhearted flashbacks and passionately recorrected Horus about his earlier 'fanboy' comment, informing him that it was far from accurate. "Fanboy?! I prefer the more appropriate term, soon to be 'lover'." His humorous response lacked little restraint as he shuddered some loose pebbles stuck in his greaves, his nonchalant demeanor clear as day once he'd lazily threw up his arms in a careless stretch that made him look more like a naive idiot than a proficient warrior or fighter, it would've definitely explained why so many people underestimate him including Horus. Whereas Ned's negligent behavior shined on the exterior, it was different however when it came to his internal conduct where he was still battling against the vibrations that had been rattling his wrist, it was strange, their altercation only lasted minutes but a meager clash of their blades had revealed to him much more than what he had previously anticipated, he too deeply misjudged this man, they were indeed a formidable swordsman unlike any other! "You really do love to fight don't you?"

Even from afar, his prior combatant's disappointment was 'immeasurable'. Caressing the back of his head in a display that could be determined as uncomfortably awkward, Ned couldn't help but have an odd feeling of guilt by not continuing to swing his blade at Horus. Funnily enough, this might've been the first time where he genuinely felt like complete crap for not wanting slice someone into shredded cheddar! Still, fighting him to the death wasn't an option, especially knowing now that he's affiliated with the famed Sabertooth guild. "Your feelings of being robbed of a fight are understandable, yet, if I were to fight i'd not only be marking myself as a target for the Magic Council but i'd also be betraying Akagi." Resting his hands against his side, Ned took a moment to take in a fresh bit of air from all the trail dust that was beginning to settle, fortunately, this made it easier to reassure that his loveable pet Tanuki was still continuing to watch him from the steps of the nearby tavern, readily waiting for his master's orders.

"Think of it as me doing you a favor, it may be hard to wrap yer' head around at first but... Not being able to die kills the motivation for fighting, what's the point in usin' your all if you can't be killed? I'm fighting without purpose, I barely put in a quarter of my efforts when i'm goin' against someone." He boringly shrugged, a look of uninterest as he methodically taps the broad hilt of his sword. Ned was unsure if saying that he wasn't trying would've disappointed Horus even more, or just made him more reassured that he didn't waste his time fighting against someone who was unable to go all out. Looking for a way to cheer up the big 'lug', he inspected little things that stood out until he pointed out the bag of mangoes that were next to him. "Grocery shopping, all the way out in Magnolia? You're a long way from home, must be a real pain in the ass to carry those all the way back." Either this man had a poor choice of directions or he really enjoyed sightseeing! It did, however, look like he was going back to his guild which gave Ned a splendid idea that could work in both their favor. "Listen, I feel a bit shitty for gettin' yer hopes up like that! Hows about takin' me to see that 'Goddess' of mine and i'll carry those things back, plus i'll give you a sparring match! Can't say it'll be the greatest but i'm sure Akagi's spirits will motivate me to throw in more effort! Hows about it?"

Not wasting any time to wait for Horus to react, Ned eagerly 'zipped' up to the man's side and flung up the bag of mangoes over his shoulder and whistled for his adorable companion. Chitter chatter of his Tanuki could be heard as it climbed up its owner's back, soon resting his bottom on their shoulder, curiously eyeballing Horus as it settled itself in. "Leetttsss goo! Try and keep up!" Snickering as he darted away, Ned hustled himself down one of the direct trails that would lead them to their destination, albeit a lonely route that leads straight through a lonesome forest. "You think they saw us?" Once the two were preoccupied a mysterious voice muttered from the shadows of an alleyway. Beyond the voice was a masked face revealing itself next to a large group of menacing men that were outfitted in blackened robes, all of them equipped with various weapons that clenched their sides. "Doesn't matter, those bastards killed my men and I plan on returning the favor! There's only two of them and 'bout a hundred or so of us, they won't stand a chance." Popping out from the shadows, a series of concealed faces had dispersed, a large group amassing and pouring out from the alleyway like a colony of cockroaches as they trailed behind Horus and Ned, far enough away so they wouldn't notice.

"We'll ambush them once they're in the middle of the forest."
    ( Jz-ahn Jz-ahn - Horus )
    char-full-6-or8.png

Last edited:
[class name=name] font-size:50px; background:#fff; color:#000; margin:auto; center; transition:3s; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] font-size:50px; background:#000; color:#fff; margin:auto; center; transition:3s; [/class] [class name=padding] padding:15px; [/class]
[div class=name]Serina Oralee[/div]​
7b192f97d4c2d8aa83bc9be1090c5f22.jpg
[div class=padding] Lamia Scale's Guild Hall

The feeling of spiders, both big and small, crawling all over her skin was a feeling which Serina found to be far from pleasant. Her loud and pain-inducing screaming persisted as she remained oblivious to the fact that Armin was chasing her and Lucia was on the floor laughing. Thankfully, her fellow S-class managed to get the arthropods off of her, although a part of her wondered how he did it as she never took notice of him swiping them off while she ran around like a headless chicken. The eccentric female slowed to stop when it dawned to her that she was now spider-free. That, and the realization that her mindless thrashing tarnished Armin's efforts to set up the Spirit of Halloween inside the Lamia Scale's Guild Hall.

'Oh no! What have I done!?'

Panic once again rushed into Serina's system as she found herself staring at a very annoyed Armin, conversing with Alex. When did he return? She also noticed Christina nearby. Their presence sunk Serina deeper into anxiety as she began to consider getting kicked out of the guild for being such a menace. On the corner of her vision, she caught sight of Lucia having a good time over her misery. W-Well... at least she was having fun...?

"P-p-please forgive me! I didn't mean to destroy everything!"

Serina squeaked out as she repeatedly bow to everyone, doubling the gesture for Armin. The least she could do was to help him out in redecorating the place. The white-haired female bended down to pick up a nearby pumpkin-head as she solemnly listened to Alex. With glazing eyes, she moved to place the said pumpkin back to its original spot: on a table near the mastermind behind the prank.

"T-The dark guilds?"

The singer echoed, fear present in her voice as she hugged the decoration closer to her chest. She has a strong dislike towards anything involving violence and the thought of going to war against the dark guilds were terrifying to her. It doesn't help that Alex was worried. If Mister-Always-Calm-and-Composed Alex was concern then it only meant that the matter was very serious. While semi-cowering behind the pumpkin head, Serina failed to notice the fact that the item accumulated some dust as it rolled around on the ground earlier. Obviously, Serina and dusts doesn't work well.

"HAAAACHOOO!"

Not again!

"Oi Lucia, you little asshole!"

Serina flipped a complete hundred-eighty degrees as she threw the pumpkin on the floor and stomped on it aggressively. How dare this worthless peasant embarrass her around everyone like that! Does she not know who she is!? She's Serina Oralee! The best mage in the entire Kingdom of Fiore! The power, brain, beauty and magic; she was the perfect mix of all of them! She doesn't deserve to be slandered like this.

"I know it was one of your cheap pranks again! What? Do you think I'm dumb? Do you think you can just dump a bowl of spiders on someone as magnificent as me and get off so easily!? I think the fuck not! Come over here and fight me, you peasant!"

Now if you spent an adequate amount of time with Serina, you'll know that this is just another day for her.

Tag/s: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Refaulted Refaulted Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari
[/div]
Patricia C. O'Shae

Patty was one of the last ones to leave the chamber. She was a little disappointed that Wilson didn't stick around to stay goodbye to her, but it wasn't that big of a deal. They had much more important things to deal with at any rate. She retrieved the up front money from Clara and headed outside. She floated a ways down the road before rising up into the sky above the rooftops. People waved from below and she had to take a moment to wave back and smile. Then she looked up, sighed, and tapped the edge of her pot-o-gold in a pumpkin costume, saying, "Alright Pumpkin. Hold on." The Lamia Scale guild master closed her eyes and wind suddenly began to gust past her above the houses. Then, after a moment of sitting still, her eyes shot open and she was slung in the direction of the Lamia Scale guild hall at a very high speed.

A rainbow seemed to trail in the air as the guild master of Lamia Scale descended down to the front door of her guild. As neared the threshold, she hadn't slowed down at all and ended up plowing straight through the doorway. She threw her hands out with a surprised look on her face as she came to an abrupt stop. Then she opened her mouth, "Ah... aah... AAAH....." It would be clear that the guild master was about to let out a big sneeze. Finally, Patty let out a little squeak and shook her head a bit. A very anticlimactic sneeze, but exactly what she was known for. Explosive buildups to a sneeze, followed by a little squeak.

"Ah, oh boy. Uh... Top o' the mornin' to ya! Eh... well, it's afternoon, isn't it? Hey, you guys decorated! Awe, I love you guys. Well, you better get yer costumes on now, cause we got a mission. The magic council is paying us to take care of some dark guild baddies. This isn't gonna be the normal gig, though. It's actually kinda serious. Maybe I'm the one who should be taking this more seriously," Patty said; shaking her head a bit and putting on a more serious expression, "alright, this is gonna be one of the most dangerous missions we've done in a long time. So I need you all to be prepared and on your top game. Even if you don't want to be on the front lines, there are other ways you can help us. I'm not here to force you into anything, but this is a guild problem. If you don't want to be a part of it, we've got a door right there. If you're nervous about not having the right equipment... I'll pay. Everyone is coming back alive, you hear me? Now I know that was a lot... so just, get ready for a fight. I'll answer questions once I've figured out our assignments. Right now I'm planning on splitting us into two groups. Alright... um... go team... yeah, alright... now where did I put that money..."

@LS guild members
View attachment 584677
ONE HOUR AGO

View attachment 584716Ikora Susanno, the Mad Monk herself, stood on a cliff looking off to Margaret Town in the distance. Ikora smiles as she stares at her home, feeling delightful to be back. She was only gone for awhile, deciding to take on a personal job by herself, leaving the rest of her small squad to do whatever. While staring she couldn't help to think about what foolishness went on around the guild while she was gone. "Hmm I wonder, what exactly I missed while I was gone." Ikora said while leaping off the cliff and sliding down its curved side. "Lucia has probably had a bunch of drunken antics without me with her alcoholic self, Serina was probably off somewhere off being extremely bipolar, and damn Armin was probably knitting me a new sweater or scarf for the winter, like I asked. Most of all I can't wait to spar with Christina, and show Lil Alex what I brought back for him as a late birthday 🎁. " She said making her thirty minute stroll towards the town.
Nearly being almost there, Ikora heard some rustling in the bushes all around her, stopping her in her tracks. She looks around, making sure she heard exactly what she thought she did. Then suddenly jumping out of the bushes was a small group of bandits consisting of six men holding bladed weapons. "Give us the bag pretty lady and you won't get hurt." One of the bandits said, causing Ikora to scoff and roll her eyes before continuing her stroll.
"Hey! Didn't you hear him, hand over the bag puffballs. Ha I doubt those things are even real", another bandit said mocking her hair. She stopped yet again, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath calming herself. She wasn't going to let these lowlife bandits ruin her homecoming day. Nope not one bit. Then suddenly she felt someone grab one of her puffballs.
"Haha look at these things. There's no way these are-", the bandits words were immediately cut off by Ikora elbowing him right in the jaw, knocking him out instantly.
"You know, I'll take it that you guys must not know who I am." She says with a grin taking the bag off her shoulder, revealing her guild mark.
"You're a Lamia Scale wizard??" A bandit asked, increasing her grin even harder.
"They call me Mad Monk Kora, and you're finna find out way." She says tossing her bag high in the air, before quickly dashing towards one of the bandits closing the distance instantly. She strikes him in the stomach twice with her right fist, followed by a strong uppercut, before smacking him in the face the backside side of the same fist sending him into one of his comrades. Ikora follows him and leaps into the air, coming down with a right jab square in the bandits face knocking him out. She then flows directly into a right spin kick, hitting the other one directly in his face, and sending him into the trees. The three remaining bandits all rushed towards her, while that grin stood on her face. Ikora charged towards them and jumps into a double front kick, hitting the two bandits on the sides, square in the face, knocking them out with nose bleeds. The finale bandit attempted to swing at Ikora, but she caught his fist with a doubt. "Hand over your coin pouch and you won't get hurt." Ikora said sticking out her other hand, catching the bag as it fell right in place. The bandit quickly complied and hands over his coin pouch. Ikora smiles, and electrocutes the bandit with her white lightning, rendering him unconscious. "That's for your friend touching my hair." She says adjusting her travel bag on her shoulders. The infamous Mad Monk Ikora continues her stroll towards the town.

NOW
Ikora took a gondola through the city's waterways towards the guildhall. A few of the towns people recognized her and waved hello, welcoming her back. She simply smiles and waves back in response, "Good to be back.", she said. Being away from her comrades, made her really home sick, and she couldn't wait to set back and "meditate" with her comrades. By meditate I mean hanging out and fooling around. That's Ikora's version of meditation. Getting a close as possible the gondola comes to a stop, and Ikora steps out. She hands over the bandits coin pouch to the gondola drive, paying her way more that was asked. She walks towards Lamia Scale, with a giant smile on her face. As she getting closer and closer, she noticed Master Patty flying through the guild doors on her pot of gold. She simply smiles, and shakes her head, continuing her stroll. She steps through the guild doors, calmly and listened as Master Patty went on about a dangerous job, regarding us hunting dark guild members. "Well I just get back and I'm already hit with some awesome news. Shiiiit Master when are we heading out. I can't wait to knock some dark mages heads loose. She said with a grin pounding her fist together. "Wait where's Alex, I got a late birthday present for that little genius.", she said grabbing her bag and pulling out a new edition cook book on hard boiled desserts.
Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 . D O V E . D O V E Refaulted Refaulted
Interaction: CelticHero37 CelticHero37
View attachment 585855Armin Sterling

As Armin hung the decoration back up on the beam, he listened to Alex. Armin had respect for Alex, whose mind was always working to figure out the best course of action in the smallest amount of time. It was something Arin could never do, at least as he was now. His level-headedness also made him a good mediator between some of the troublemakers in the Guild, not to mention he was well-liked in and outside the walls of the Guild Hall. But that didn't change that Armin felt slightly attacked by his words.

"I never said I was ignoring anything, Alex. I know the gravity of the situation. But worrying and being concerned doesn't help anyone." Sliding down the ladder, he waved a finger at the decorations the mage had put back up. "I appreciate you putting those back up, by the way." Wiping his hands on his shirt, he walked over to the box of decorations and pulled out some bundles of orange streamers, walking past Alex towards some of the tables. He began to stick them round the edge of a table, and continued speaking as he went. "If you want to be concerned, go ahead. Personally, I have faith in Master Patty, and I certainly have faith in you all. I'm not saying I'm gonna sit back and relax thinking everything is gonna be just fine." He looked back to Alex. "I'm saying everything will work out fine because I don't want to think about what will happen if it doesn't."

As he finished putting up the streamer around the table, he placed the rest of them down and pulled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing the brown stone embedded in his forearm. If one looked close enough, they could see magic energy pulsing inside of it. He looked at it, and for a moment silver and black metal began to seep out from under it onto his arm before being pulled back in. Whatever Master Patty wanted to do, he was ready. He had been ready for a long time. It wasn't his call to go out and fight the big problems, but if they needed him, he wouldn't hesitate to protect everyone.

Armin lowered his sleeve as he heard Serina let out a loud sneeze, and turned to see her direct her anger towards Lucia. Armin was, for once, thankful for Serina's timing. He didn't want to get into some sort of argument with Alex. He watched as Serina seemed ready to tear Lucia's head off. Armin walked over to Serina, and placed a hand on her shoulder. Armin was aware how much Serina's chaotic side didn't like him, so he hoped that instead of her trying to cause problems with the others, he could just take all her fury instead, as he was used to dealing with it since she had joined. "Hey, Serina. Calm down, Lucia was just trying give everyone a laugh. I'm not saying it was okay to do it in that way, but it wasn't like she meant it specifically for you. So just take a deep breath and relax."

At that moment, Master Patty flew through the doorways, and Armin held his breath as he saw one of the witch mannequins he put up wobble back and forth for a couple seconds, and then he finally let it out once it stopped and Patty began explaining what their new mission was. As she was explaining, Ikora walked through the doors, seeming ecstatic about the mission and then produced a book for Alex. Armin first responded to Patty. "I'm all set whenever and wherever you need me, Master." He then looked to Ikora. "By the way, I wasn't sure if you wanted a sweater more or a scarf more, so I just made you both. I also thought I would make you some gloves as well, since I had some spare yarn around afterwards if you want them. If not, don't worry. I know someone in town who has hands a similar size to yours."

Alex LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari , Serina . D O V E . D O V E , Lucia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , Patty CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , Ikora The Elder The Elder
View attachment 585891
View attachment 585889

Alex sat at the table in the corner of the guild quietly, flicking through the pages of a book as he waited patiently for Master Patty to arrive. When Armin spoke to him, Alex couldn’t help but feel bad; he wore those feelings on his face like a mask, and it was obvious. He and Armin had always gotten on extremely well, and Alex respected the mage a great deal. Not only was Armin an S-Class of the guild but he was also a very valued member, liked very much and extremely respected by all. Letting Armin speak, Alex sat there silently until the older mage had finished, a sigh escaping Alex’s lips as he then began to speak, getting up from the chair he was sat on and proceeding to walk over to Armin, eventually standing next to the taller man. “I didn’t mean to offend you, Armin. I can tell that what I said rubbed on you the wrong way and I’m sorry.” Pausing for a moment, Alex put his hands in the pockets of his coat as he continued. “I know we’re all going to be fine, and I have complete faith in everyone too. It’s just, we mustn’t underestimate them.” At this moment, Alex looked up at Armin and continued to speak, the tone of his voice was calming and sincere. “I know you will do anything for all of us here, and it’s likely that you’ll be on the front lines, you’re one of our best after all, just please be careful.”

It was in that moment the doors to the guild hall flung open as if by magic, and sure enough Master Patty had finally arrived. Alex smiled at his Guild Master as she entered the hall, greeting everybody with words adjourned with charisma and warmth. When Patty spoke seriously about the gravity of the situation and gave her rallying speech, Alex simply nodded and listened attentively. Before Alex could speak however, Ikora was soon to follow the steps of Patty and enter the guild. A smile beamed on his face as he approached the woman who was like a sister to him. Ikora had been away for quite a while, taking missions and doing her usual stuff. She even brought back a late birthday present for him, and seemed rather excited about giving it to him. Upon taking the gift, Alex smiled with warmth as he then proceeded to thank her. “I’ve been looking for this book for so long, I can’t believe you actually found it! Thank you!” Alex expressed his gratitude with excitement lacing his words, before turning his attention to the situation at hand once more.

“Aunt P.” He said, turning to face his mother-like figure as he sent a smile her way. “Since I have been back I have been thinking about things, and I think it would be ideal to leave the guild hall itself under protection, at least one of us should stay here just in case the dark guilds decide to attack the town and thus, attack us at the heart. They at the very least wouldn’t expect the guilds to be under guard.” Alex used his magic to transport the book Ikora had given him over into one of his many bookcases that dotted the corner of the guild hall before continuing. “Whilst I can assume the council have given you somewhat necessary information pertaining to the estimated numbers of their forces, as well as the locations of wherever it is they’re hiding out, I still think this could all be a trap. The dark guilds operate with a malicious cunning, we have no idea what their true motives are and this whole “Cult of Zeref” guise could even be a ruse to divert us from their true purpose.” Alex took a deep breath before he continued to speak, conviction coating his words like paint. “If you will allow it, I would like to be the one to stay here and protect the guild hall and the people of Margaret Town in case the dark guilds decide to show face. I have already thought up several contingencies should they decide to attack here.” It was very unlikely that people would allow him to remain here, alone at least. He was one of the youngest, yet also one of the most skilled, not to mention his skills and tactical prowess could prove vital during the raids. However, to Alex, and most likely everybody else too, the protection of the guild was absolutely paramount. “Of course, it is also possible that they may not attack here. But it won’t hurt to be ready in the event that they do. I know I can do it.” A smile formed on his face as he continued, “And besides, someone needs to make sure everyone has a home to come back to when we kick their ass!”

With that, Alex’s thoughts turned to that of his cousin, Kathy. He had forgotten to notify her of his safe return, and she was no doubt thinking he was dead in a ditch or something by now. Reaching towards his neck, Alex touched a special pendant that he was wearing - it allowed him to contact Lionel should he need his assistance. But it didn’t just serve as a reinforcement calling, it also allowed both Kathy and Alex to keep in touch with each other, so upon Alex touching the pendant Kathy would be notified that he had returned safely and without trouble.

The silver haired mage then stood there as he placed his hands in his pockets once more, becoming deep in thought. He was worried and rightly so, every single person in this guild is family to him, and whilst he didn’t know the finer details about the enemies they were going to face, he did know one thing.

The Light Guilds would come out on top, that was certain.

Refaulted Refaulted Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder . D O V E . D O V E Mitchs98 Mitchs98 CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Patricia C. O'Shae

Patty smiled when she was greeted by her guild mates. They all seemed to be in good spirits. She wanted to do a little dance, but one thing in particular caught her attention. "Ikora! You're back!" she exclaimed as she zooped over to the guild mate and hugged her arm. That was until Ikora mentioned having a birthday present for Alex. Patty's eyes shot open in a panic and she spun around, "Present?! Present?! Aaaaah! where did it go?" Patty felt around her pot-o'-gold for a second, spinning around in a circle a few times before facing the door to her office and suddenly bursting forward. The door was open so she shot right in. A moment after she'd disappeared into her office, there was a loud crash. This was followed by a large shiny cymbal rolling out of the room. A few moments later some odd trinkets began flying out of the room and Patty's voice could be heard, "No... no... no... It was here yesterday... WAS SOMEBODY IN MY OFFICE?! ... no... no... AHA! ...wait, no... Ah, here it is. Teehee."

The leprechaun guild master zoomed back out of her office with a wrapped present in her hand and gave it to Alex excitedly. There was a specially made chef's outfit with hat that had the Lamia Scale emblem embroidered on it as well as Alex's name. When he asked about staying behind, though, Patty said, "As much as I appreciate the offer, I'm gonna need you on the front lines. You'll be going with one of our S-class mages to help them make touch decisions, but they will be in charge. Okay?"

Then turning to Armin and Serina, she said, "One of you will be leading our second group of mages, while the other will be directly helping me with the other group. I still have to think about some things, but I just thought you two should know."

The Elder The Elder Refaulted Refaulted LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari . D O V E . D O V E
Christina Trost

The white-haired wizard nodded her head in response. "I see..." she noticed him scratch his head and smile and she managed to give a tiny one in return. "Well now that i'm here, I'm not going to be doing much." she admitted. After all, she did have to drop everything to come check out what the scream was about. Obviously it was just Serina who was now spider-free. A prank that was pulled by no other than Lucia. The biggest prankster in the guild hall and in all honesty, Christina was glad that she wasnt the one who got caught with those spiders...Otherwise she would have absolutely lost it. Spiders arent really nice to deal with... Well, instead of thinking about that, she decided to walk over to a table to sit at. After all, they'd all have to wait for the guild master to come back with the info from her meeting so going off to do something probably wasnt the best idea. Especially if it took a while. Waiting is fine by me... Nothing else I have to do for the day anywho. Not yet. she thought to herself, placing her head upon her fist, with her elbow on the table.

Not long after, Master Patty barged through the door, sneezed and seemed quite shy to talk to the guild members. The information that she released was... Something to take seriously. The Mage got up from her seat and spoke up "I'll be going on this mission." after all, her magic was pretty crafty and could provide many different ways to support her allies as well as attack. Chris also wasnt scared to go into battle. She was brave and wore a badge of courage on her chest (not really). She joined this guild to fight for what was right and protect innocent people from being harmed. "Feel free to place me with whoever you wish, Master Patty."

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (spoke to)

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari . D O V E . D O V E (mentioned)​
Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 14%~
Lucia was honestly quite proud of herself. The prank had went off without a hitch. Well. Other than some hearing damage. But hey, she'd be fine! Poor Sereina apologizing for messing up the decorations...honestly made her feel a little bad that it had hit her. Ah well. It was meant for anyone not just her. So it was fine right? Right. She sort of casually sat at the bar sipping her drink...until she heard Sereina sneeze. Oh boy this was bad.

She grinned sheepishly as she called her out, "Yes~?" She asked as she addressed her. She blinked as she called her most recent masterpiece a 'cheap prank'. The nerve! Quite the contrary those spiders weren't exactly cheap and it did take effort to set it all up! Though at the same time her reaction was quite funny. So she couldn't be too angry. "A fight huh? Well if you insist I guess." She spoke with a small shrug. S-Class or no, she was up for a little brawl.

She listened to the conversation between Alex and Armin with a smile on her face, sort of staying in place as far as Sereina's challenge was concerned. If she wished to exert energy to fight a 'peasant' then she'd have to make the full effort. Though it was nice to see how close everyone was. It really did feel like a family with how close everyone was. She may not of acted it but she really was very happy Alex was back safe and sound. She'd kinda missed the man.

Sadly before they could brawl Armin stepped in trying to calm Sereina down causing the slightly drunken gal to pout. "Party Pooper.." She mumbled childishly. A few second later Ikora and Master Patty arrived, the little leprechaun greeting in her usual comical friendly fashion. She chuckled at Ikora's greeting as well. "Geez. Ikora is back too? Whatevers' going on really must be serious." She commented kinda amazed everyone was coming back so suddenly. Not that she wasn't glad to see them if anything she was worried for the fight to come.

She arched a brow as Ikora gave Alex a gift and Patty seemed quite frantic to get her own. Aw damn she forgot to get Alex a gift! Oh...wait, no she was going to get it and even had something in mind, but she passed a bar and they were having half off on special shots...and well...that was how she got banned from that bar. Shit. "I have something for you too Alex! I just...it's uh...it's special order and hasn't arrived yet!" She assured him. Totally believable right? Right! She nervously gulped down the rest of the bottle and tossed it rather expertly across the room into the trash can followed by a loud belch and a satisfied sigh.

She listened as they spoke of someone having to stay behind. "I know I'm totally awesome and all, but if you really need someone to stay I'd be willing." She responded. "I'll be fine either way though." She said, looking forward to fighting but at the same time if they needed her to stay guard she'd do her best.​

A woman, looking like a young girl instead of who should have theoretically been a fully fledged adult, shuffled underneath her covers. The sun was already shining through her window but she wasn't about to let that cause her to get up. Nothing could get her away from her loving bed. Never mind that she had been napping off and on since 2am.

However, as her pet snake, Noodle, wrapped himself around her neck, Riwane finally decided that her boredom was strong enough to pull herself out of bed. She lifted her heavy head up into a sitting position, her silver hair in complete disarray. She didn't bother to change herself out of her pajamas nor fix her hair when she popped out into the main hall. On the other side, it was then that another door blew open and a familiar blue haired figure stumbled out. She watched as Messei continued to make a fool of herself, stealing Riwane's swearing thing in the process.

Riwane walked over to her, giving both Aedon and a new guy a glance before poking Messei's unconscious body with her bare foot. "Yep, she be asleep," she muttered before Aedon started to yell at the entire guild for Messei's poor choices. She opened her mouth to yell at him for his assumptions before noticing another guy beat her to it. Well, might as well let that guy tell him how rude Aedon's being while she would turn back to Messei. Riwane slightly slapped her on the face to rouse her. "Hey, asshole, you need healing?"
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

wDFWdBoi5vLJag506YydCN97pAbV1rXHxaaWcW2PWHrXCcq4x441TwnC4YxlPHBuF9cQr-2Q3Ig0MRP8kEsylLtbdGMKHi2FZFW1_foD0QGau_wLuZ5F3H0RAPZgB_zwrFJWaYPa

we.png

(Location: Fairy Tail Guild Hall)
(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Morning. )
(Interactions: Aedon Storm ( CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , Magic Messei SidTheSkid SidTheSkid & Shyilia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )
(Mentions: *Shrug*)

Nevms stood there all fidgety, his fingers overlapping each other nervously in anticipation; a fake nervous smile still painted on his face. He wasn’t sure who this mage was yet, but just from standing before the towering figure Nevms had gotten the feeling he’d wielded great power and wasn’t an individual he’d want to trifle with in any way. So Aedon’s initial response had come as a great wave of relief for Nevms, who had anticipated a much more volatile reaction.

‘Aaaaaaaaaah!’ Nevms eyes widened a bit, clearly a little surprised that he was let off fairly easily and his nervous fake smile, turned into a genuine toothy grin, ‘phew’, Nevms nodded frantically “Okay!” notably not very concerned about the whereabouts of the guild master. The mage had met Nevms gaze with a mysterious glare, before saying

Nevms blinked into space, mumbling under his breath “A-a-a-a-aedon? Aedon Strom?” the name had been quite familiar to Nevms. Aedon Strom, otherwise known as the ‘Ace of Fairy Tail’ was a well renowned, and powerful mage who Nevms had been made aware of during his time training with Eon 'AAAAAAH SOO COOOL!!~'. For a brief moment, Nevms stood awe-struck and wondering to himself all the adventures & battles this individual must have faced. Until suddenly the sound of a door being kicked open caught Nevms full attention. Jerking his head toward the source, he witnessed a most strange scene of a strange blue-hair lady come bursting out of a room full of cabbages, one of them rolling right up to Nevms feet. Nevms stared blankly at the cabbage by his feet, curiously tilting his head “Cabbage?”

Again, Nevms found himself standing wide-eyed at the source of the scene. The blue-haired drunken mess of a lady wobbled up to him, and stopping only a few feet and going up onto her tiptoe's to confront Nevms ‘Aaahhh what is happening!?’ Nevms started to blush slightly

Nevms face went a tomato red “Uuhh…” and before Nevms could even think of a response, the drunken lady had already stepped back and turned her attention to Aedon. The stench of alcohol filled the air about them. Fumbling around the place, she called AedonAedy-bear’ ‘Hehe, Aedy-bear~ That’s a cute nickname!’ as she tried to ‘drink’ from a non-existent bottle in her hand.

‘I-i-is she defending me??’ Nevms questioned himself and giggled at her realization there was no bottle in her hand. Messei’s introduction, somehow filled Nevms with some confidence - mirroring her ‘dab’ motion which was new to him. He wondered if the action had something to do with her magic, but couldn’t be sure for certain. Nevms giving a smile, and nodding frantically he returned introductions “Hooo~ It’s nice to meet you too! Mhm, mhm!~” entering an awkward heroic pose he introduced himself “I’m Nevms Spindlewheel, we uhhh..Aren’t known for being spectacular…” Nevms had put it lightly, well aware that every mage in his family before him had failed to make it as successful wizards, or was exiled from their guilds. Messei probably didn’t take much notice to Nevms introductions, however, as she continued to stumble across the place.

“Uh are y- AHH! SHE FELL!” Nevms panicked, wondering ‘is she dead or something!?!’ he frantically ran up to the broken table, looking down on the drunken mess that was ‘Magic Messei’, he asked with a frantic tone “Are you dead!?!” leaning down he poked Messei’s shoulder checking if she was still alive, and to his relief she seemed to be just fine, ‘phew’, now it had just been a matter of helping her back to her feet. Overhearing Aedon’s comment about guildmates drinking alone, he was also curious but didn’t spend too much time dwelling on it before steadily helping up Messei to her feet. Which at that moment, in the blink of an eye another mage appeared from seemingly nowhere, catching Nevms a little off guard. It was a short, green-haired lady, though Nevms got a feeling her appearance was deceiving.

“G-g-g-guild Master?” Nevms ushered under his breath, and his eyes sparked up. Waving his free arm toward the Guild Master “Mhm, mhm! Yes, you can!” he began, nodding frantically as he continued “The name is Nevms Spindlewheel, I’m here to join! If uh...That’s not a problem..” staring off for a second he added “Oh, and this lady could probably use some help…” he said, gesturing toward Messei.​
A cup of wine calmed her nerves. Two cups was useless. A third cup was stupid. More than three is considered dangerous. Rayleigh drink little but wished to drink more today. Oh today had been a crazy day. Especially after dealing with that absurd mission only to get robbed.
One of the common things about most Fairy Tail members was that they often had short tempers. They also drank and were generally quite wild. By these standards Rayleigh was unusual. The mysterious, quiet and reserved member often was out of the place.
She didnt really interact with the guild much but a dark wizard leaving the place caught her eye. She had no other purpose in life but to hunt dark wizards. She was naturally interested. And it seemed Aedon had been talking to that person.
Although it seemed Aedon was seconds away from doing something rash. So she decided to approach him.
Silently walking up to Aedon she said in the deepest voice she could possibly muster.
“Who was that? He looked like a dark wizard.”
She wasnt pleased and it could be heard from the tone. He didn’t look like he belonged to a guild and he had this shady aura to him. Perhaps if it were a dark wizard. It would be best to make sure this person was caught. Leaving them to do things was never a good idea.
“I should take care of him. Letting him get away would be a mistake.” She gripped her blades. Sooner or later all these dark wizards would be a problem. If it wasn’t for her they’d all be hearing about many more. So why were all the guild masters talking about things instead of doing anything?!

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (mentioned)
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid and Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Nearby)

d85672f2d565428fcbe5551909130693.png

Maggic.png

(The Oracle of Fairy Tail.)
. Messei D. Mavison
(Location: Kingdom of Fiore, Fairy Tail Hall Guild.)

(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Morning )
(Mood: Still D r o o n k )

(Interactions: Everyone! )

(Currently: Splinter removal time. )
Crumpled like a balled-up piece of paper, Messei's body was rolled into a hunched posture amidst the chunks of the broken table as she was lying motionless. There'd already been a whole heap of guild members gathering around her to confirm whether she was dead or simply asleep. After about a minute or two, a lengthy string of the drunkard's noisy snoring had settled their concerns and it was shown that the 'oracle' had only fainted and wasn't the least bit harmed. "T-the only healiiing that I need, is for mah broken heart!" Sounding defeated in her words, Messei declined Riwane's offer and brought herself back into a somewhat functional standing posture, using one of the nearby bar stools to help brace herself as she successfully completed the 'exhausting' endeavor. She wasn't able to remember how long she was 'out' for but it must've been for quite some time seeing how even Shyilia, Fairy tail's one and only guild leader, had arrived. "Guuillddy Maaster?! Wheeen did youu get here? R-reportin' for dooty ma'am!" Letting out a disgusting belch, Messei tried saluting Shyilia but unintentionally bonked herself while doing so, making any of her efforts of acting sober completely in vain.

"Owie." Jutting the stool outward, she believed that she'd create a little less 'chaos' by sitting down in-between Aedon and Rayleigh, since there was two of them it meant that it was twice as likely they'd catch her if she were to accidentally fall through another piece of furniture! Staring at the somber acquaintance of hers, Messei didn't know why they wore so many layers of clothes, it wasn't like it was that chilly outside, additionally, she found it strange that they always had a scarf draped around a part of their face. "Noooot too be roooood Sparra-Spar.. Asparagus! But yuh always wearin' that cape around yer mouth? I-i'm sure you look like a haaandsome hunk without it." She commented, an utterly 'tanked' haze materializing in her gaze as she spoke to Rayleigh. "HOoou, Toki-poki you brought Eishi here?" Aside from Rayleigh, it appeared that Tokihana was now among the list of people that were to be annoyed by her. Leaning herself from left to right as she used to bar's counter for balance, Messei tried to catch a few glimpses of the wild fox as it scurried itself from left to right, in hopes that it wouldn't let themselves become a victim of the drunk's interest. "Hehe, your fox is the cootiest thing i've ever seen!"

Looking at the fox go around in circles had captured Messei's attention for a few seconds until Aedon's sour mug had made her frown in guilt, she tried to ignore his earlier rantings towards the other guild members but his pent-up demeanor made it difficult not to remember. "It's nooot their faauult Aedon, I wanted to drink aloooone." Scrunching her brow in shame, eventually lowering her head at an angle, so she could continue to speak without looking in those serious eyes of his.
tenor.png

"October always makes me like this, I'm sure you of all people know why Aedon... I just didn't want to bog anyone else down with my own problems." The frequent slurred pattern of drunkness quickly leaving as she seriously spoke. Throwing all this depression out onto others wasn't how she would want to be looked at in the eyes of her fellow peers, compared to pushing others away with sadness, being the occasional goofy drunk seems a lot more enjoyable. Shifting her attention to Nevms, she felt her face light up in a spark of red as she realized how much of a fool she was making herself out to be. "Sorry 'bout that Nevooomsss, I'm suuure yooou'll loove it here! I'm not usually like thisss so I hopeee I diddn't givee you a bad impresssioon."

Messei joyfully spoke, her 'normal' drunken speech returning as she raised her arms in joy. Messei soon leaned over to give the 'newbie' a congratulatory pat on the back for being initially accepted inot their rankings before realizing the painful aches of her back, all she could feel was the multitude of splinters sticking out of her skin like a porcupine as soon as she tried caressed the backside of her hand against her back. "Uuuuh, Riiiwaaanee? Peerhaaps i'll take that whole healin' offer now that yuh mention it!" Replying in a worried tone while still 'fondling' her fingers around the series of wood slivers stuck in her back, all of them weren't puncturing any muscles or going through several layers of skin so it wasn't that serious of an injury, but there was a whole bunch of them!

( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool , CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , Xel Xel , NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 .)
(I think that's all.)
Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town - Guild Hall
e6IsmdQ.jpg
After several tense moments Aedon relaxed and seemed to accept the new kid's approach. Despite it not having anything to do with her she couldn't help but let out a silent sigh of relief. Last thing she needed was a big honcho of the guild mad at her for the way she joined. The fearsome aura around Aedon once again resumed as he asked why Messei was drinking alone. Why wouldn't she be? Even for someone like her, Messei was a difficult person to be around when drunk. She couldn't help but doubt many other people would have the patience for the woman. Even so, she remained quiet, she was still the new kid so it was best to keep your head down in situations like this.

Her gaze shifted back to the door as yet another man came through, this time specifically asking for Aedon. It must be rough being an S-rank mage. But then you'd think you are prepared for that sort of thing by the time you get there. Her expression adopted a glare as the newest entry dissed the Guild and brought up some dead girl. She didn't like where this was headed, it was painfully obvious the guy was goading and threatening Aedon. Another sigh of relief left her lips as the Guild Master showed up. Talk about great timing. She should be able to diffuse the situation.

However, she wasn't able to keep track of the two new guys because that all-too-familiar drunken slurred speech was directed her way. Eishi scurried about, avoiding the woman like his life depended on it as Toki brought a finger up to scratch her cheek and give out a small, forced little laugh. "Ha ha, yeah, thanks. He can be quite the handful though." As the woman's focus was shifted elsewhere Toki let out a third sigh as Eishi scurried to her legs. Messei wasn't so bad sober, but she doubted she'd ever be able to fully deal with the woman when she was drunk. Either way, with the Guild Master asking everyone to gather around she made her way to the rest of the group, all the while sparing glances at Aedon and the troublemaking guy.

Magnolia Town - Guild Hall
Interactions: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Drunkard)
Mentions: @Damafaud (Faris) Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Loudmouth) CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Aedon) Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus (Rude Dude)
Aedon Strom
The Ace of Fairy Tail

When the stranger mentioned Miranda, Aedon instantly tensed up and glared at him. It wasn't until that mysterious person had exited the building that spindles of electricity stopped hopping along the length of Aedon's swords. It wasn't until Rayleigh walked up and asked Aedon a question that he finally snapped out of his anger enough to do something. Turning to his fellow S-class mage, he said, "I don't know who he is, but I've got the same feeling as you. You're welcome to come with... but this is on me. He mentioned Miranda... said something about the wrong story getting out. Whatever it is he was babbling on about... I gotta take care of her."

It would be easily apparent that Aedon was quite troubled by all this. It brought up old memories that he didn't like to relive. As strong as Aedon seemed on the outside, this was all it took to bring him down to earth and make him seem weaker than anyone else. Miranda, the childhood friend who trained under the same master as him. The girl who joined Fairy Tail with him. The one he'd gone on all his missions with. His girlfriend, the one he had intended to spend the rest of his life with. The mate he'd betrayed and killed on accident, simply because he wasn't paying attention to the power he was using. Her blood was on his hands, and that would never go away.

"If you're coming, let's go," he said to Rayleigh as he headed for the door. Once he got outside, he located the stranger and said to him, "So, you knew Miranda?"

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Interactions: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Messei), Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Nevms)
Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Shyilia)

After verifying Messei's position as definitely alive, Riwane glanced over to the new face in the crowd, right next to the Guild Master Shyilia. Huh when did she pop up? Riwane had completely looked over her, which isn't hard to do considering the Guild Master was the shortest member of the guild. Something that made Riwane a bit uncomfortable considering she was used to be the shortest person around. It was pretty hard to be shorter than her after all. The silver haired woman started over to them considering she thought that Shyilia had called the entire guild over until Messei woke back up and started to flop around and generally cause mayhem.

Riwane's eye twitched at Messei's display. She felt the desire to be spiteful and not heal her splinters after she had the gall to ignore her offer the first time. It was her own fault for getting herself into this mess, after all. But instead of anger showing on Riwane's face, she spilt into a menacing grin. "Sure, of course, bestest buddy. Anything for you!" The healer approached, pulling out a pair of tweezers out of seemingly nowhere as if she was readying a weapon. "Now hold the fuck still, this might hurt a little bit. If she tries to move, new-person-who-I don't-know-the-name-of, pin her down. This is for the sake of healing!" Riwane looked to the black haired boy manically, caught up in the moment. It was his misfortune that he had to be the one who tried to help Messei up, not her fault that he was now going to be the healer's assistant for the time being.
Shyilia Faris

Shyilia was a bit worried for Messei sort of passed out drunk on the table, especially when Riwane walked in and said she was dead. "W-Wait what?" She stammered, eyes wide. Riwane was their healer so she was inclined to at-least partially believe her! Surely Messei was okay though right? She had to be! Whatever was going on with Aedon took a back seat as the petite girl made her way over to Messei as Nevms suggested, squealing and jumping back as she suddenly snored loudly. Phew...at-least she was alright. She turned her attention to Nevms next. "Of course you're welcome to join. There um...is a small test we don't really have time for right now, but I see no reason you'd fail it." She replied. Honestly she was pretty lax in letting new members join, the more the merrier after all!

She looked over to Rayleigh as they mentioned 'taking care' of Lucius. "Please don't start a fight we have more important matters right now." She pleaded with a small frown though didn't expect them to listen at all, not really. She squeaked as Messei suddenly shot up speaking of healing her broken heart. Poor girl. She felt bad for her. Her and Aedon both had went through something very painful she wouldn't wish on anyone. Maybe she should sit and talk to her sometime to try and help her. Sadly not really possible right now...but...you know. She did however smile a bit as she addressed her giggling as well. "I'm glad at-least one of you is paying attention." She said.

Though truly she had mostly meant that directed towards Aedon and Rayleigh. Though she had no idea it was about Miranda, if she had she wouldn't of said anything. She knew it had to be something rather awful to make Aedon angry but had no idea it was that. Nonetheless she gave Toki a smile as she walked up too. She knew she was new here and hoped they could eventually be friends...and that well, she wasn't put off by everything going on.

She blinked in surprise at the splinters in Messei's back. She...needed more than healing. She didn't think any sort of healing magic could remove splinters. Perhaps a telekinetic could help if they had one. Oh well. Soon though, she heard Aedon say exactly why he was mad...and it was indeed about Miranda. She didn't stop him as he walked to speak with Lucius, she just hoped she wouldn't have to intervene in a fight. They didn't have time for this after all.

She waited on Messei and Riwane only to see Riwane looking rather menacing, advancing on Messei with a pair of tweasers."Ummm...Riwane...please don't.." She spoke knowing it was likely to set Messei off. Which of course it did. Next thing she knew Messei was screaming her head off making a further mess of the guild hall, knocking over all the booze, and generally destroying the place. All while shouting about Riwane trying to kill her. Just an average day for Fairy Tail really. "Guys c'mon knock it off!" She shouted, though her words lacked any sort of confidence and really wasn't that loud.

"T-This is really important and we have to get ready...I mean we sorta need Sparrow and Aedon here but...still.." She mumbled. She was trying her best but sometimes, like now, it just got extremely overwhelming for the poor Forest Shaman. She looked over to Nevms, "I-I'm sorry for my guil members.." She told him, bowing apologetically and hoping he still wanted to join, sure that everyone there knew she was referring to Riwane and Messei at this moment​

It seemed that she might indeed follow after him. Dark Wizards were troublesome. If she let him go and something bad happened then the blame would be on her.

Following after Aedon, Rayleigh went out of Fairy Tail aswell.
Apparently the shady guy knew some person named Miranda. Rayleigh then remembered some girl that was often seen with Aedon. She really never interacted with her but she knew they were close. Then she died apparently and well that explained the change in Aedon’s behavior. It wasn’t really something Rayleigh bothered asking about. Right now there was a fine line of whether she should intervene or not. Her hands gripped her swords.
“What’s going on here?” Rayleigh asked.
CelticHero37 CelticHero37

[class name=name state=hover] font-size:50px; background:#fff; color:#000; text-align:center; margin:auto; center; transition:3s; [/class] [class name=name] font-size:50px; background:#000; color:#fff; text-align:center; margin:auto; center; transition:3s; [/class] [class name=padding] padding:15px; [/class]
[div class=name]Serina Oralee[/div]
7b192f97d4c2d8aa83bc9be1090c5f22.jpg
[div class=padding] Lamia Scale's Guild Hall

Serina felt her blood pump with excitement when she heard Lucia accept her challenge, too hot-headed and egotistic to pay attention to the more important matters being discussed. She puffed her chest out and rested her hands on her hips while glaring menacingly at the other female. She was going to show the poor clown why people don't mess with the great Serina Oralee of Lamia Scales.

"Oh, it is on, you piece of-!"

What stopped the young female from charging at Lucia, however, was the sudden and small pressure on her shoulder. She whipped her head to its direction only to see Armin's calm and collected face. Apparently, he thought he could tell her what to do. The nerve of such peasant!? He's been like this ever since they met! Sure, he 'saved' her a few years ago but Serina was convinced she could have made it out alive without his help. In a split of a second, the white-haired forgot about her one-sided and temporary beef with Lucia and flung her attention to the man.

"Ya tellin' me what to do, punk? What, you wanna save Lucia's ass and fight me instead? Bring it on!"

Serina taunted, roughly brushing the hand on her shoulder away. Thankfully and before things escalate further, the Lamia Scale's guildmaster arrived in a very Patty-like fashion. Seeing her sneeze made Serina felt washed over by deja vu, albeit the headmaster's was less intense than hers. Surprisingly, the diva actually listened to Patty's announcement, as her mind abandoned the fights she has been picking a few minutes ago.

"The Dark Guilds? Sign me up. It's time for those bad boys, girls, whatever the fuck, to taste the mighty prowess of Serina Oralee! Mwahahahahahaha!"

Amidst her evil cackling, Serina noticed Ikora's presence. She apparently has a gift for Alex. But why? Was it his birthday? OH FUCK! She was supposed to buy him a gift while she shopped for costume earlier but she ended up not accomplishing both objectives! Oh heck no, her good reputation will be tarnished! Serina rushed to Lucia's side and snaked an arm around her shoulders, grinning as if she wasn't after her neck until a few moments ago.

"M-Me too, Alex! Lucia and I...uh.. we ordered our gifts together and... yeah.. there were some delivery complications and it's gonna be delayed for a wee bit of time. Nonetheless, take comfort in knowing that a wonderful human being such as I has taken time to give you something."

Ah, she truly was a great actress. Serina smiled smugly to herself, convinced that Alex will take the bait and believe her. It was then that she finally decided to respond to the headmaster. The eccentric girl directed a thumbs-up at the leprechaun.

"Oh, midg- I mean- guildmaster, it's a must that you put me on the front lines. I wanna whoop some Dark Guild's asses!"

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Refaulted Refaulted
[/div]

Last edited:
Lucius gave a light, slightly ominous chuckle as Aedon arrived, he honestly hadn't expected him to turn up, but this certainly saved time "Not personally no, but I'll get onto that in a second. Firstly I'd like to apologise for my previous statement about a wrong story, but I felt it was the only way to ensure your co-operation." that being said, Lucius didn't seem like the most trustworthy person, it certainly didn't help that he had a smug look on his face the entire time "Onto the second and most important subject. While I did not know her, I heard stories, specifical stories about how she died and who did it. You see I'm in the... 'business' of removing evil from the world, whether it's corrupt nobles, dark guilds, or child murderers, you Mr Strom fall under two unfortunate categories: Murderer and being the son of two dark mages. It is due to this that I will give you five minutes to explain your action." A demented grin then spread onto the mages' face and the tone of his voice became jovial yet crazy "Before I kill you. Please understand, it's nothing personal, but I can't take risks."

It was then that Lucius noticed
Rayleigh, it seemed that he had become so lost in the moment he hadn't even noticed the other mage. His face then returned to its usual stoic expression as he looked at the two Fairy Tail mages "Well, this is unexpected. I must congratulate you Mr Strom on having enough brain cells to bring someone along with you, you'd be surprised how many people don't." The man then began to pace back and forth in front of Aedon and Rayleigh, his left arm behind his back and his cane tapping against the ground "You've put in quite the predicament now. My original plan had been to kill you and leave, but that's no longer possible since there's now two of you. I'm not dumb enough to pick a fight I can't win, and I can tell you're both rather strong mages, so I'll make to a deal Mr Strom: You and I shall fight one on one with no interference, If I win you are subject to my judgment. If you win I'll leave you alone and do one thing you ask of me providing it's within my power to do so. What do you say? Do we have a deal?" It would seem that the mage was rather sure of himself as a large, cocky smirk crept onto Lucius' face.

Interactions: Aedon Strom CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , Rayleigh Sparrow SomebodyElse SomebodyElse [/USER]

Rasil Brandhart
800wm.jpeg

The acts committed that night would have driven a man insane. Luckily Rasil was already nuts, and was no normal man. Every cut, bruise, burn, lash, every nail driven into his flesh. It was all so exquisite. A hot, searing pain throbbed all over his body. Leaving him all hot and bothered, drooling, and begging for more.Madaris was really letting some steam off, and thankfully Rasil was taking it all.

As Madaris pranced about naked, only a towel covering her. She asked Rasil a question. Something he had to think for a second on. Eventually he had an idea, "Well why don't we make one of those guild thingies! You know, like all those mages. We could probably just take over a bunch of other dark guilds. Would save us some time." Rasil's voice spoke from the iron maiden. Filled with ecstasy as he was currently being penetrated on all sides by large metal spikes. His blood trickling down his body."Oh, and I'm fine. I think I'll hang out in here for a few more seconds if you don't mind." He said his voice quivering due to all the pleasure he was currently experiencing. He would leave later, for now this was basically his version of a massage chair.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Aedon Strom
The Ace of Fairy Tail

Aedon sat against the wall of the guild hall and let out a sigh as the eyes that once shot out a ferocious glare now reflected the weak and depressed image of someone who'd been beating themselves up for years on end. Although there had been no clouds in the sky, it suddenly started to rain. A subconscious action of the water elemental mage right before he began to speak, "No need for a fight, kid. You wanna kill me? Fine. Heck, I'll even give you my sword to do it. But I don't know where you got your information from, kid. I ran away from my parents when I was six. I'll have nothing to do with their actions. So let's just get that out of the way, first. Yeah, I was in a dark guild for a bit after that, but hey, six year old me thought they were good compared to my parents. Besides, if you wanted to bring them to judgement so badly, just go after them. Its not like they hide their address or anything. Good luck getting to 'em, though. As for Miranda... who do you think reported the incident, huh? Lemme tell you. It was her fiancé. The one person that, I guarantee you, wants me dead more than anyone else in the world..."

The elemental mage reached into his coat, dug around for a moment, and then pulled out a piece of newspaper. He held it out for Lucius to look at the paper. Miraculously, no rain fell on the paper. It was a short article from an old Sorcerer Weekly issue about two mages that had gotten engaged. It was referring to Miranda and Aedon. Suddenly shooting to his feet, lightning struck in the sky over head with an ear piercing crack, "SHE DIED BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO DO TOO MUCH! I TOOK ON THE WORLD AND DRAGGED HER ALONG WITH ME! AND I WAS TOO DAMN CLUMSY WITH MY OWN MAGIC! DEATH WOULD BE AN EASY AND WELCOME END TO THE MISERY I FEEL EVERY SINGLE DAY!"

The storm began to calm down as Aedon took a few steps back before continuing, "So go ahead and kill me, but first, there's something else I need to do. So I'll make a different offer. We just received a direct request from the magic council to investigate some major dark guild activity, stop it, and eradicate the threat. So if you were telling the truth about your goals, join us for this mission. Because Fairy Tail isn't just my guild, the members were also Miranda's family. Add to that the countless other people I've stepped in to help in her memory that need protection now. These people depend on those like me. So if you're impatient and want to get it over with now, I'll have to stop you. Because I have duties to fulfill first."

After a moment, Aedon added, "Oh, and by the way, if you're familiar with dark magic, you might've heard of a soul stealing technique that robs someone's soul energy to lengthen the life or power of the user. Imagine if someone were to utilize that technique right before someone died, but never drew from the soul energy, essentially preserving it. She lives through me. " Aedon left out the part about being unsure if he succeeded in the spell and his hope to find a way to give her a body again so that she could truly live her own life.

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Last edited:

Horus raised an eyebrow at that one key-word, lover. A lover, Horus wasn't sure if he was just some self-entitled prick that felt enough confidence to claim the hand of a warrior such as Akagi, or if this was truly a fact, and that he was going to be with Akagi. He hoped it was the former, something like Akagi having a lover made him... extremely uncomfortable. He decided not to comment on it though, seemed a bit... much for his liking. He'd rather not get into Akagi's personal life when it came to love. Horus took the time to finally, truly assess the man he had just tried to kill. His demeanor, his stance, he held no defense, he was just.... normal. Everything about him screamed weak, or not so much weak, but... careless. Before he thought it was just because he was a normal guy who was strangely strong. But now, with Neds earlier explanation, it made so much more sense. He had no defense, he held no stance, he left so many openings because there'd no point in putting any up. What's the point of closing openings if any wound you endure makes no difference in the end. No wonder he underestimated him. "Love to fight?" Horus asked with a strong chuckle, "Yeah, you could say that. Combat is my absolute passion. But it's hard to find any fights that I'm truly passionate about these days. There's Wilson, but he's Guild Master, always doing something that keeps him busy. I've got Akagi, but she's busy a lot too. I'm left with the S Class missions, but a lot of those end up taking too long... Or are just boring. So yeah you could say I was really disappointed when our bout ended. But I can feel you, why you stopped. The Magic Council has had its eyes on me for years now. A fight with me would definitely put their sights set on you. No Idea why you'd be betraying Akagi though. Regardless of what the end of our fight would be, she would have understood."

Horus listened to his next words as they continued moving, and felt at least a bit more content. The only thing he had to draw from this, was that if they had continued fighting then Horus would have killed him a few times over, and ultimately get bored. But that only made him even more curious! What would it be like if they both fought with everything they had? Would it be like fighting Wilson? Or fighting Akagi? How skilled would this man be? Just how far would he be able to push himself? No, how far would they be able to push each other? He wanted that, he really, really wanted that. He wanted to see this man truly try and kill him. "Then I guess I'll need to find a way to pull your true strength out huh?" Horus spoke. "I'm gonna get you to really fight, somehow." Horus walked over to the alleyway that he had thrown his clothes into and picked them back up, flinging it over his shoulder and putting the top back on. A quick glance at his clothing would lay out a clear show of respect for old Japan style clothing and artistry. Horus indeed had a strong appreciation for classic Japanese culture, it was shown in both his clothing and his technique. It was why he removed his top as well as the mangoes because he didn't want his top, an antique in its own right, to get dirty. He turned back to Ned to see him raising his mangoes, and while initially, he wanted to tell him not to worry about his groceries... He just seemed so intent. He might as well let him go onward. "I uh... sure, doesn't matter much to me. But could you not call her Goddess? I get having a lot of respect for her, I respect the shit out of her, but a Goddess... Just seems off. And if you want to fight I'm always down for one, but if I think for a second it's getting boring... I'll cut your head off and get myself a drink." Funnily enough, this was more of a fact than a threat. Normally he just said that to scare people, but he would actually be able to do that without going to jail.

Horus then watched him rush off towards the trails that lead to the Sabertooth Guildhall. Although it did follow a pretty wooded area, hopefully, it'd give some nice sights for Horus to document. He sighed and raised his sword up, bandages flew up and wrapped back around the blad of his sword. He then placed it back onto his back and followed after him. "Not very hard to keep up with someone as slow as you." He led him deeper into the forest, although once they entered the more wooded area he stopped moving forward and starded to simply walk. His senses were flooded with the personality of the forest. One thing he respectedjust as much as power, just as much as strength, was nature. He took in strong and deep breaths, and then let them back out. "Hey... Zombie guy. Slow down for a second." He muttered.

Slightly behind them however, voices began to rise. Many people stalked them in the shadows, each holding some strange type of weapon. "Not yet...." One of the men muttered.
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

“I think this needs to settled fast. Whatever you two need to get out of your system, do it now. But there won’t be anyone killing anyone today.”

Rayleigh could understand the stranger’s morals. She’d ended enough Dark Wizard’s lives to understand the hatred for their evil.
But Aedon wasn’t a dark wizard and this was a misunderstanding.
They’d have to hear what the guildmaster had to say.

“I don’t know who you are but we really must be going. Don’t make me have to deal with you.” She told Lucius.
It would be two men against one if it came down to it. Although Rayleigh was secretly female.
For now though they had to decide what to do.
“What will it be? Will you two fight here and force me to intervene or will you handle this like civilized people?

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Lucius was honestly surprised by Aedon's reaction and overall demeanour, he'd been doing stuff like this for a good five years now and this was the first time he'd seen someone be so distraught and seemingly sincere. That being said, Lucius refused to be fooled by good acting, it had happened once before and he wasn't about to let it happen again. It was also rather intriguing that it had started raining, and after a few minutes Lucius realised Aedon was the source, making him an elemental; he'd read about the effects water elementals and the likes could have on the environment around them based off of their moods, this meant Aedon was a better actor than the dark mage gave him credit for or more evidence towards his sincerity.

For the most part, Lucius stood and listened to Aedon speak, though he did mutter "I'm fifty percent sure I'm older than you." when his target called him a kid. Cautiously he took the piece of paper from Aedon's hand and looked it over, rigorously inspecting it for even the most damning of details, but he could find none. The dark mage did recoil and prepared himself when the elemental mage had his little outburst and expected an attack, though none came. At this point Lucius was starting to wonder if he had been wrong about Aedon, it wasn't a thought he had much, but he had never had such a large amount of evidence towards a person innocence before, and somewhere, deeps within the black hole of human emotion that was Lucius' heart that was maybe just the smallest hint of guilt. Well, it was that or heartburn but he'd have to wait and see.

This talk of a raid on a dark guild did intrigue the young noble, and if he worked with Fairy Tail on this, he could get dozens of dark mages for the price of one, that way if Aedon turned out to be evil he would feel like a idiot failure. The dark mage looked at Aedon with a scrutinising face as he closed the distance between to two, and it may have even looked like he was going to try and kill the elemental mage, but instead, he simply handed the piece of the newspaper back to him and continued to walk past a little. He then faced back a bit to look at Aedon "I accept Mr Strom, that way if a lose you I'll have still have gained something out of today, so I'll work with you and your fellow rabble-" Lucius then paused and made a face like he was in pain as he attempted to say a nicer word "-guild members and then decide your fate, you may lead the way when ready."

Lucius then looked to Rayleigh and she made her threat and gave her an amused chuckle which was made much more assholey but his snide tone "My friend, I'm more than a match for you, I suggest you find someone more around your skill level, a magic monkey perhaps. Who knows, that way you may learn not to pick fights with people you know nothing about, especially when they're a dark mage
."

The dark mage then waited for Aedon before whispering to him "I've been doing this for half a decade, killing evil people indiscriminately, never asking questions. Not once have cared whether I was right or wrong. But for what little it's probably worth, I hope I'm wrong about you Mr Strom... though if you tell anyone about that I'll definitely kill you."

Interactions: Aedon Strom CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , Rayleigh Sparrow SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
RW5YIau.jpg

As the young girl explained herself Viera simply gave a small nod or two of understanding. Perhaps even a little "Mhm" here and there. She was more focused on their guest's quick excuses than Yamato's chastising of his brother. It wasn't until Yamato directed his attention her way that she tossed him a look and a small shrug. "What harm can come of letting our little 'Repective' hear this information. It isn't as if she'll be leaving any time soon." She casually spoke as if nothing at all was amiss. As far as she was concerned the girl would be staying at Blue Pegasus until their raid was over, after which time she could share the news all she wants.

"More importantly, now that we have everyone here." Just before Melia was able to do anything untoward her form once again dissipated into nothingness before she reappeared more more centrally in the room. Her eyes scanned over the assembled guild members, and their guest, before continuing. "As I said, Blue Pegasus and the other top guilds have been requested to put down a pair of Dark Guild compounds. The Council has seen fit to gift us a rather large sum of money for our troubles, so it's only right that we oblige them. Unfortunately, thanks to the Council's mistakes, the Dark Guilds are aware we are coming so we can't afford to loiter around any longer. To that end, Yamato, Altair, Melia, and Satoshi will be going to the Compound in the forests outside Magnolia. The Guild Master of Fairy Tail is new to her job, so please do help the poor girl out." She looked at each and every person she named as she mentioned them, making sure they both understood and were amenable to her decision.

"As for the rest of us, we will be going to the compound in the mountains of Crocus. Can hardly trust those rowdy Cats to get the job done now can we?" She offered her members a small, wry smile. Her little rivalry with Wilson wasn't exactly a secret. "But yes, as I said, we should hurry along lest the other guilds beat us to it. So unless any of you have any questions or urgent matters that take precedent, perhaps we should be off? And before you ask..." She cast a quick look to Yamato, knowing he was the most likely to pose the question. "The Council knew nothing of their strength or numbers, so do be cautious." She wasn't concerned even with the lack of information. They were all strong and she would be there as well. But the longer they waited the more time the enemy had to prepare, and that was something she would rather avoid.

lInteractions: The Elder The Elder (Donte) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Kimi) LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (Satoshi) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Chuya/Melia) simj26 simj26 (Altair)
Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Council)

Melia fell flat as soon as Viera teleported. Chuya was laughing at Melia's failure, but soon fell down writhing in pain. Melia held her wand up as she quickly got back up, and yelled, "That's for laughing at me!"

Sabertooth Guild

Yamiko was asleep before she heard of her adoptive father's arrival, the Guildmaster named Wilson. She would stay silent, in fact, she was mostly silent all the time at the guild, doing the cleaning, and laundry, that isn't to say it was a bad thing though. Yamiko found it helped with her focus on not using dark magic.

Damn, she hated her curse. Why couldn't her actual parents just left her alone? She didn't want to be a dark mage. Those were considered evil. She somewhat had a dark flicker of purple aura flash around her for a few seconds, but tried denying her dark secret that only Wilson knew. It was quite something the others wouldn't understand.

But maybe, since she was going with them.... She could secretly cut loose. Yamiko got up, before putting a closed fist over her chest.
"Dad, I won't let you down!" She said.

(Open)

Robin AcediaMountains near Crocus City
sample_96e0b25740290839184cd94498efc42b.jpg
The sun shown brightly in the skies above. The songs of birds filled the woods with the faint rustling of leaves in the breeze adding a nice backdrop to those songs. The young Robin raised her hand to shield her eyes as she cast her gaze skyward, a breeze billowing her jacket and flittering her hair. As much as she enjoyed nature she wasn't there for leisure. She was there on business and so she lowered her gaze, dropping her hand to her side as she looked around the clearing. There was one very specific plant she was looking for. A small purple-hued flower that only ever grew in very specific locations. A clearing such as this was just the type of place that flower would grow.

She added her own humming tune to the sounds of the forest as she walked around the clearing. Her eyes always scanning for any signs of her prey but the bounce in her step and the tune on her lips did little to uphold her work-related reasoning for being there. To any outside observer she was sure to come off as just a girl enjoying a walk in the woods, not that that would be too far off the mark. She scoured the clearing. Looking under every patch of grass, every rock, every tree. Anywhere the flower could grow. Unfortunately her search yielded no results. An hour passed and she got back to her feet with a disappointed sigh. Her gaze immediately shifted upward, further up the mountain.

It was entirely possible the flower was just being stubborn this year, or maybe it was warmer than usual. Either way she was confidant at that point that she would have to go further up the mountains to locate it. The thought caused her to glance down at her attire. The short shorts, airy top, and overall light fabrics were hardly suited for venturing too far up the mountain. But then no one could say she was ill-prepared. Reaching down she took one of the small phials from her belt, popped the cap, and downed the whole thing in one go. Her body flushed with a rosey hue momentarily as the effects of the elixir took hold. Her entire body felt hot, uncomfortably so. She fanned herself with her jacket with her free hand as she slipped the now-empty phial back into it's holder. The first few minutes were always a pain with that potion. Every moment that ticked by she just grew hotter and hotter and no amount of fanning herself would help.

Nonetheless she did her best to ignore it as she began her walk forward. Her breathing coming in labored breaths. It felt like it was the middle of the summer on the hottest, brightest day. Fortunately the effect peaked and she began to cool back down with a sigh of relief. "I really need to fix that..." The young woman grumbled to herself, now covered in sweat from her brief overheating. While a very useful potion, as it kept her temperature neutral regardless of the ambient temperature around her, the initial effects were unbearably uncomfortable. Then again, that could be said for most of her potions. With a shake of her head she fished the bottom of her shirt and wiped the sweat from her forehead. She had already drank an endurance potion earlier so the trek upwards was fairly easy and it didn't take long at all for her to fall back into her bouncing stride and happily humming away.

A few more hours went by and she found herself significantly higher on the mountain side. While still too low for there to be snow the area around her was noticeably impacted by the cold. But that just meant it was probably the ideal place for that flower, and so after finding another clearing she began her search once again. Coldish temperatures, highish altitude, clearing's to provide plenty of sun. If that flower was going to be around it would be there. And after another lengthy search she let out a squeal of joy as she squatted down beside a tree. "Found you!" There, hidden at the tree's base, was a handful of the purple flowers she sought. With barely contained joy she dug around in her sack for a spare bag before delicately plucking the flowers and storing them away.

With her prey now safely tucked away in her bag she got back to her feet and cast her gaze skyward. She had been out there for hours now with the sun nowhere to be seen. While still light it was clear that it wouldn't last much longer. Looking down the mountain all she could see was a sea of trees. If it wasn't for them she would actually have a nice view of Crocus down below. Still though, she yet again got too wrapped up in her search and time had flown by. Her endurance potion would be running out soon, it'd be dark soon, as these realizations set in she let out a defeated breath of air. "Well, best get moving." She spoke to herself as she pulled her back into a more comfortable position. While she had potions to deal with the dark and the return trip, she certainly wasn't prepared to be camping up there. So with the knowledge that she had a several hour long walk ahead of her she began her journey back home.

Mountains near Crocus City

When the Master explained the mission, Miles was dumbfounded. He already volunteered for a position without knowing the true meaning for us to prepare for war. His face was blank, as he smacked his forehead hard, calling himself dumb quietly. Out of all people, Miles would be the number one person who would've enjoyed raiding some dark mages' hideout and unleashing some pinup aggression he has. But nope his laziness overcame his judgement and now he's stuck missing out on the fun babysitting the guild hall, and little Ms. LexiBrat. He could've tried and ask to be on the raiding team, but it's too late. One, he already volunteered, and two, the Master already made it so. And his word is somewhat law around here. Thinking about his situation, he figured since it was only him and Lexi, he could probably get her to clean the hall while he supervise as of a way to ensure her position in the guild. "Yeah, I'll just get the kid to clean up.", Miles thought to himself. Then soon Akagi spoke and volunteered in babysitting the guild with Miles. "Wait what no, not Akagi, anybody but her." Miles thought to himself, throwing his head back with a huge sigh. As soon as Akagi signed up to stay back, Miles knew his plan for letting Lexi clean the guild wouldn't work at all. "Great, just great!", Miles yells out, thinking he thought it instead.
He lifts his head up and looks towards Master Wilson. "You can count on me Master." Miles said with a force smile. "I'll probably just walk home instead of staying here, with Akagi and the kid.", Miles thought, looking at them both. Then he eyes suddenly landed on Katherine, and he was left in a daze. Miles knew that if he abandoned the guild, and something bad really did happen, Katherine would never look at him the same, shit he would even look at himself the same. He lets out another sigh before standing up and slowly walking towards Katherine, with his hands in his pockets. He towers over her, and slowly pulls his arms out his pockets and places them on her shoulders. "You be careful out there Ms.Mae. I don't know what I'll do if you end up hurt. I don't wanna revert back to my old destructive self. You're my anchor and you've always been. When you come back safely from kicking cultist ass, I'll have a surprise for you." He says before pulling her in and hugging her tightly. As he held her, his aura reacted on its own, and began covering not just himself, but also Katherine in it's warmth. "I love you.", he whispers softly in her ear, before letting go, and retracting his aura. "Burn them all for me Kathy." Miles said with a grin.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester simj26 simj26

Last edited:
Katherine Mae

Katherine had been lost in her own thoughts, the world around her falling on deaf ears. Her mind had seemed to have gone to a dark place, dark enough with murder involved. However, she snapped out of it when Lionel had bumped his head fairly hard up against her own, catching her attention and being notified of her cousin being safe. This allowed her to relax and take a soft breath. There was no point at all to just go so dark that she was thinking of murdering those mages for kidnapping her cousin... Unacceptable! He is family... But I still shouldnt have reacted that way... I need to be composed, or else I'd make choices that could put the guild at risk. she thought to herself. Katherine's eyes had shifted towards Miles who only approached her and placed his hands on her shoulders, just to tell her the obvious. She had always been his rock because she seen good in him despite his destructive aura. After all, she is a Nexus user, one of the many magics that are the strongest out there and quite destructive as well but she chose to use it for good.

When he hugged her, she blinked a few times and tried to shift her head up a little. His aura had engulfed her own body and caused her skin to become warmer, feeling as if she was in a blanket on a cold night. Miles' words had surprised her and purple eyes had widened a bit, a light shade of pink covering her cheeks. Now why would he say something like this even though he knew well enough she could take care of herself. As soon as he pulled away, she quickly pulled up her hood and turned away from him, trying to pull herself together "Miles... You know very well I'm strong...I can handle myself and the guild..." she said softly "Those mages wont have anywhere to run once i'm done doing my work in their compound." an S class with Nexus? No one was going anywhere. Besides, once they come up with a plan, she could be the front line and clear out the way for her fellow guildmates when the time came.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (mentioned)

The Elder The Elder (spoken to)​

[class=base] background:white; width:90%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px; //Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design,// //these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. // //These comments put be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know. // //Long URls are images// //# followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes// //the only color named by its name is White// //this is the white background// //or the base of the design// [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; //this allows all the content I don't want to be seen until clicked to be hidden, or not on display until I code otherwise// [/class] [class=Img] border:2px solid #000000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; //the border around the Image// [/class] [class=ImagButton] background:#f7ba02; border-radius:5px; margin:0px Auto;margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; text-align:center; float:left; font-family:Book Antiqua; color:White; //The red buttons above the Images// [/class] [class name=ImagButton state=hover] cursor:pointer; Background-color:#48107E; color:red; //what the Imagebutton looks like// // when a cursor hovers over it// [/class] [class=ImagButtonClick] background:#330B5A; border-radius:5px; margin:10px Auto; margin-right:5px; padding:5px; float:left; Width:70%; color:white; //what the image button looks like when clicked on// [/class] [script class=ImagButton on=click] removeClass ImagButtonClick ImagButton addClass ImagButtonClick //above allows the user to toggle between a clicked and non-clicked colored button// set link (getText) //above sets the link to what ever text I put on the button within a div// if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Head) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (show Image) if (eq "${link}" "Currently") (hide Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Head) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (show Current) if (eq "${link}" "Image") (hide Image) // So this more or less translates to// //if the div has the text "Currently" in it it's set as a link and when clicked it will hide the Head class (my image) and show the Tags class and the class named Image (the new button)// //oh and below
means to put a break in the code, like pressing the enter button. it's necessary since the beginning means no breaks unless other wise told with that br code// //for anyone who doesn't know// [/script]

[div class="Desktop base" style="color:black;"]
[div class="Current ImagButton" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Currently
[div class="Image ImagButton hidden" style="Margin-left:15px;"]Image[/div]

[div class="Img Head"]
images
[/div] [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: N/A
Mentioned: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Located: Darkridge Mountain
[/div]
Sinbad

Outside the Darkridge Manor, on the edge of Darkrige Mountain, Sinbad stood in anticipation. No, he was not asleep, he was instead training outside. His clothes were singed and his skin was dirty to show the hours of time he spent preparing himself, preparing his body, for the spell to come. It was one of the newer spells, something he had only really used in theory. In his mind, if he could create wings of fire, he should have been able to fly. But any attempt made on level ground only allowed him to lift himself up a few inches. That was not flying, what he wanted to do... was fly. So maybe if he jumped from the top of a high place, it'd give him enough. His first attempt was on top of Darkridge Manor, but it wasn't enough height. He'd stumbled and crashed onto the ground, it was the main reason why his clothing was destroyed and his skin was bruised was because of that. Honestly, he was even more severely shocked that he was able to survive a fall like that. He was just a kid, and unnaturally durable.

"So Molteen... What's the chances of me living if I fail to use this spell?" Sinbad muttered.

"Not high, I promise you that." He growled. "Don't expect me to save you if things go wrong."

"Right.... Right." Sinbad muttered. He gripped his dagger, the edges of the blade radiating heat. He looked down at the drop, hundreds of thousands of meters down, or longer. He had no real reference for height. But he knew that this creeping freezing feeling that itched down his spine was enough to tell him that jumping was dangerous. Fear, that feeling of fear. Unimaginable and uncontrollable fear. It was meant to let him survive, to stop him from going past his limits. But there was something much more important than his stupid individual fear. Her, it was her. She didn't fear anything, she didn't fear anything. He took a breath, and then let the air out. His senses heightened and everything seemed to slow down, and his body passed the barrier of safe to death row. The wind rushed past his body, making his clothing and hair flutter and shake as he fell. Falling, falling extremely, extremely fast. The pressure on his ears, in his head, in his chest. This fear, this unracking fear... He couldn't do it. The spell, he couldn't do the spell! His legs were shaking, his heart was beating, and his eyes were wide open. He couldn't do the spell, how on earth was he supposed to perform a spell while he was directly facing his own death. The ground was coming at him, flying towards him at horribly dangerous speeds. The jagged rocks on the sides of the mountain tempting the early arrival of Sinbad towards the gates of hell, or wherever he'd be sent once he died. How could he possibly perform a spell like that in a situation like this?

The ground came closer and closer, faster and faster, was this really it? Was this really how it was going to end? He wanted to say his life was flashing before his eyes, but it didn't. The sad fact was that nothing was shown. He saw absolutely nothing. He wasn't going to die, but if he was, this was one shitty way to go. He let out a frustrated groan and grabbed his dagger. No way! No way was he dying like this! What would Maradis say when she found his body? He couldn't let that happen, he refused to let it happen! Flames covered his dagger, and suddenly two large wings of fire grew from his back. The wings spread themselves, and instead of falling, he began to glide. Sinbads frown of anguish instantly turned back around, and he began to laugh. "Holy.. Holy shit! I did it! I did it-" His cheers were interrupted as his gliding le him directly towards the side of the mountain, which led towards a very deep ravine. He grunted with the shake of his body, rebounding against the wall of the ravine and sending him towards the opposing wall, which only made his body shake more and sent him spiraling directly down to the ground. He let out a strong oof as his back struck the slightly softened soil that rested by the river the flowed down the bottom of the Ravine. He wasn't dead sure, since the crashes against the wall helped to slow his descent, but the final crash still made his nerves burn against his skin. The familiar pain of physical shock etched against his skin and made even the smallest movement cause for aching muscles. "That hurt." He groaned. Sinbad pushed through the struggle of human pain and lifted his body enough to sit up. He then took the time to examine exactly where he had fallen. The ravine was deep, with the light of the sun shining from all the way up from the edge of the mountain, the walls of the ravine were shiny and reflected the rays of sunlight from above, creating a beautiful array of colors and light across the Ravine. Sinbad had landed next to the River of the ravine, although the river seemed oddly still. "Damn... That shit hurt."

[/div] Code by @AgWordSmith[/div]

Lexi Text.png

Lexi was still quaking in her boots at the sheer intimidating aura that emanated from Master Wilson. Even more so when he took notice of her. "EEP!" She suddenly squealed a little and tried her best to hide behind Miles. But before she knew it he was talking to her, trying to look as friendly as possible. Which utterly failed given his nightmarish appearance. Especially the scar that resembled a creepy smile. His only saving grace was his attempt at a calming voice which in on itself sounded forced. But thanks to that the girl realised she had to get her act together if she wanted to prove herself worthy to join Sabertooth. A task that started to look more and more daunting as the seconds ticked by. Lexi listened to the briefing with great interest. Going wide eyed at the mention of Zeref cultists. Is he talking about THAT Zeref? She thought to herself. It was a well known legend across the whole of Fiore. A man with the power to indiscriminately kill whoever get's close to him. And the guilds were about to take on compounds filled with worshippers of that same man. This must be every day life for them. Lexi'd give anything to be able to watch the battle up close, but then again if she was given the opportunity she'd likely wuss out given her position.

Finally moving away from her hiding spot, she calmed down a little, just about beating herself up for acting so pathetic in front of the one person she's supposed to impress. "C'mon Lexi what are you doing!? You're supposed to act tough! Act like you belong!" She mubled to herself quietly. Though not as quiet as she'd hoped. But as soon as Master Wilson returned his gaze to Lexi she suddenly stood at attention like she was in the army. "Y-YES SIR! I am Alexa Caiheart sir! But most people call me Lexi sir! And I'm looking to j-join Sabertooth! ... SIR!" Lexi was fairly certain she overdone it with the honorifics, saying sir at the end of every sentence. Although her nerves were through the roof right now, so who could really blame her? Suddenly another woman approached. A woman with an eye patch just like Lexi. Although the girl could tell by the scarring peeking out from underneath meant she had it one for a different reason. One that Lexi would rather not encroach on. Although despite her rough appearance she spoke in a kind manner which helped serve to lessen the girls own crazy nervous system. She blushed with embarrassment and looked upon hearing the compliment the woman threw her way. Clearly not used to such words. "Ehe... N-nobody ever said that to me before..."

Once the woman extended her hand, Lexi stared a little perplexed for a moment before taking it. Then introduced herself as Akagi. "L-lexi..." Being given Akagi's motivational words and nice compliments. Lexi was back in a calm state, although still somewhat terrified of the hulk of a man that loomed over them like a mountain. She suddenly heard Miles sounding frustrated at something. Although she didn't know what. Lexi stared with curiosity trying to figure out what but when she saw him pull Katherine into an embrace, she just looked on silently. Do they like each other? She thought to herself. Wondering if she'd ever be caught in an embrace like that. But with whom she'd never know. Nonetheless it must be a nice feeling. Unable to contain her curiosity, she approached to two mages and spoke up. "A-Are you two... Dating...?"

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 simj26 simj26

Shyilia Faris

Shyilia sighed gently as everything went on. At-least Toki had walked over willingly. The petite mage could only hope that she'd convey what everyone else didn't hear. "S-So um...anyway as you guys know I was called to Era for a meeting with the other Guild Master and Head Mage Varnas." She began. "Basically...they want the four guilds to take down two compounds that belong to the Cult of Zeref." She explained doing her best not to stammer or stutter though her voice did waver a little here and there. Still it was an improvement over how she normally was.

"I'll be splitting everyone into two teams. I'll be coming along too. W-We'll head out later this evening, it is very short notice so if everyone doesn't want to come that's fine. The teams will be the same regardless. T-The reward is a hundred thousand jewel per person that participates, you each get that, as well as a general reward to the guild coffers if we succeed." She spoke softly, though didn't expect them to turn it down. Not for the money, but for the fact of what the mission was.

"Myself, Riwane, and Toki will go to the compound in the forests near here. Sparrow, Messei, and Aedo-" She began, only to have a surprising yet familiar face enter the room. None other than Cerelia Alv. She smiled a little at her before continuing. "Sparrow,Messei, Cerelia, a-and Aedon will go to the compound located in the mountains near Crocus." She explained. She walked over to a table and quickly wrote down the rough location of the mountain compound on a paper and gave it to Cerelia. She also gave her the sack of jewel and explained to distribute it to anyone who needed money for supplies. She trusted her the most out of everyone in the room. Normally she would ask Aedon but well..he was busy. "Toki, Cerelia, P-Please be sure to tell the others what the teams are. S-Sparrow and Aedon are still outside, and well..." She spoke, glancing to Messei and Riwane. "Y-Yeah.." She mumbled.

"I-I'd do it myself but I really need to prepare." She said before turning to Nevms."I suspect Toki may not go so you'll probably have someone to talk too. But even if she doesn't stay, f-feel free to make yourself at home here. I-If you want to buy anything in town or anything at a-all you're welcome to tell them to bill me." She told him with a small smile. She weng upstairs to her office soon after speaking. She knew it was her duty, and Toki was still new, but between those two girls she trusted things would go smoothly. She had to prepare for the fight ahead as best she could as well as think of some strategies. They knew next to nothing of the enemy they were about to face, luckily they wouldn't be at it alone. She wasn't sure who would be with her outside of her guild mates...so hopefully they'd all get along.
Tags: Nevms Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
Forest Team:
Riwane NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Xel Xel Toki
Mountain Team:
Sparrow SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Messei SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Aedon CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Cerelia LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

• weet.jpg

155801521611893867.png

(The Undead Swordsman)

Santi Salbatore
    (Location: Kingdom of Fiore, Some ol' forest. )
    (Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Midday. )
    (Mood: Annoyed. )
    (Mentions: )
    (Interactions: Horus 'The War God' / Sinny The Tanuki. )

(Currently: Fighting off Ambush. )

During his brief headway through and onto the forest's footpath, there'd been various patches of underbrush nestling against the borders of the passage. He found it intriguing to see some of the developing greenery actually eclipsing parts of the trail in a thick cover of vines, it divulged just how neglected and forgotten this trail really was. His ambition of being victorious and beating Horus in a race was abruptly sullied by the disappearance of the once beaten down path, thus returning him to a snail's pace as he tried to predict where he was now traveling. "Odd, I swear I used this to get to Magnolia a few days ago." Flora growing over a trodden down path in just a few days? Ned had an inkling of suspicion that this wasn't nature being hard at work but rather the insidious work of someone that had devised a prank, perhaps for someone to get lost or just to outright make someone upset.

Yet, the strange part about that was it didn't make any rational sense! Barely anyone had traveled this route, including merchants as they'd primarily stick to the main roads as a safety measure against bandits and anyone else wishing to do the harm. After cautiously bending a knee, Ned put his deduction skills into action and squatted closer to the ground, thoroughly inspecting the abnormal terrain for any foul play. "So, you heard'em too?" Horus's wary observation had given rise to concern that they really were being followed, Ned had recalled some noises in the distance but he written them off as ordinary hunters looking for a meal or for skins to sell as it wasn't uncommon, especially in these woods. Nonetheless, having these unseen faces still lagging behind them at a steady rate had made his idea of them trying to snare some animals a bit questionable.

Making sure that this wasn't a result of paranoia, Ned ruffled through the heaps of autumn colored leaves and bundles of vines to confirm his hidden hunch. "This isn't good." Feathering his fingers over the ground, he was able to sweep away a portion of the grassy brush and lift up the vines without much restraint, revealing the path underneath. "Cross of this being a coincidence, we're definitely being followed." Tossing away the handful of foliage away as he stood, he readied himself for whatever that was lying in wait for the likes of him and Horus. "Looks like we've fallen right into their trap, get ready." Voices were now the least of their issues, branches from trees were beginning to rustle and even the bushes were shaking unnaturally. Knowing that they were soon to be confronted, Ned exposed his weapon's blade from its sheath and positioned himself into a proper guarding stance.

"MURDER THOSE BASTARDS!" A lusty holler spun from close by, the image of the unknown person was shrouded by the dense thicket as their voice rung out. Once the ambush had begun, a mass of leaves had 'exploded' out from several of the tree-tops around Ned and Horus. Groups of camouflaged marauders had leaped down from the trees and onto the ground, all of them dressed in similar attire and wielding blades in both of their hands.

D7VmVcgV4AAU33L.jpg

"AAAAAIII-EEEE!" None of them hesitated when attacking Horus or Ned, if anything they'd been eager! Many of them were literally throwing themselves at the pair in hopes to overwhelm them with the sheer amount of numbers they had, some of the psychopaths were even screaming as they tried to slice at them. There'd been only around twenty of them that showed themselves, the others still waiting to get an opportunity to exact revenge and cleave the two into tiny bits! These maniacs clearly had plenty of experience with killing unsuspected people from the way they conducted themselves, Ned could only imagine how many poor shmucks had been killed by these bastards. "Damn it, don't you assholes have anything better to do?!" After instinctively hiding away his pet Tanuki inside his coat and deflecting the blows of the swords being swiped at him, Ned switched into an offensive stance and started to slice his way through the enemies that were diving at him. One of the unlucky combatants was promptly decapitated after throwing themselves at Ned, their headless body flinging behind the undead swordsman and striking the ground with a swift 'thud'.

"I assume you're pretty good with a sword? Let's see what your made of Horus!"

char-full-6-or8.png
    ( Jz-ahn Jz-ahn - Horus "God of War".)

October 1st, X893, 3PM
Once assignments were given, regardless of acceptance, everyone began to prepare. Those that stayed behind just in-case an attack on the Guilds happen. Those that were going...for obvious reasons. The Council was nervous, though at the same confident that the Guilds would get the job done. They were, after all, the strongest in Fiore. Surely they could easily quash this threat, or at-least semi easily. Nonetheless seven hours passed as everyone gathered their things and made their way to each Compound. Of course during this the Cult members inside also had time for their own preparations, to safely evacuate part of their research and test subjects, and to kidnap a certain alchemist girl who'd drawn a bit too close to their territory. Leverage perhaps. At the worst a new test subject. Though as far as moving their research g was not nearly enough as far as they were concerned.

Each group would be assembled not too far from the compounds, making final preparations and going over strategies. It was going to be a tough battle to be sure, though it was eerily quiet...perhaps they'd abandoned shop entirely? No...they had too much to lose to just abandon their bases fullstop. In the Forest there would be brief flickers of movement all around them, fast, amazingly so. Seemingly made from multiple people...they were quickly being surrounded.

In the Mountains of Crocus, there were luckily not too many areas to hide. Both for the Guilds and the Cult itself. Though the Base itself was heavily fortified and quite defensible to make up for the lack of hidden guards outside. Already they were taking aim with wall-side magical cannons, simply waiting for the group to get in range to open fire.

The Cult of Zeref wasn't going down without a fight, fully prepared to show their dark prowess to the foolish Light Guilders who'd slain their Master so long ago, prepared to show they were the greatest threat they'd faced in a long time. And for rather good reason, more-so than their armies they had at the bases. They were no oridinary braindead Dark Guild with zero forethought or planning after all, far from it, their plans and motives running far deeper than the Council or anyone else could hope to realize.
Feel free to post pre-timeskip stuff to respond to interactions prior either as its own thing clearly marked as such, or tack it on with your post timeskip post(though still mark that its pre-timeskip). Not required at all. Just if ya want to~!

Interactions:
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Messei); Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Shyilia)
Mentions: Xel Xel (Toki)

"Oh come on! Come back!" Riwane called, chasing after Messei once she bolted. Apparently the new guy did not have a strong grip whatsoever. And Riwane's face looked scarier than she had thought it to be. "I don't have a fucking healing spell for fucking splinters, asshole! I have to pull em out!" The more she tried to chase Messei down, the more she couldn't decide whether she was amused by this situation or frustrated. "Stop knocking things over dumbass!" All this movement would aggravate her wounds, making Riwane sincerely worried for the bluette.

After only a few minutes, Riwane had to pause and stop for breath. She wasn't used to running and jumping over things like this. Her tiny chest heaved for the needed oxygen. Just in time too as that was when Shyilia made her announcement. The healer blinked. Dark Guilds? This was the first she was hearing of this. Then again, Riwane was in room most of this time and only accompanied other guild members on quests when she needed the money.

Riwane looked over to Toki, her new team mate. She didn't know her very well since it seemed like she kept to herself and Riwane didn't usually go out of her way to make friends. However from what she's seen, Toki seemed nice enough. Shyilia was going to be her team mate too? Oof, now Riwane was kind of nervous considering she was the guild master.

"Okay!" Riwane grinned. "Just let me heal Messei up and I'll be right over. Come on, I'll be gentle, I promise," she said, turning to Messei in almost uncharacteristic gentleness.

kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-837-709x1024.jpg

Maggic.png

(The Oracle of Fairy Tail.)
. Messei D. Mavison
(Location: Corus Mountain, Near cult compound.)

(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Evening. )
(Mood: Sober & Confident. )

(Interactions: Mountain team. )

(Currently: Negotiating / Strategizing with allies. )
- Before Skip -

Pandemonium ensued as the dramatic chase scene went on, gaining a few lighthearted chuckles from those that were spectating. This comical scene, however, didn't take very long for it to lose the amusement it had garnered from her fellow members! Their absurd escapade transformed into pure dread once Messei's freakout became dangerous, in addition to being very expensive due to all the priceless furniture being demolished by the drunken menace. With all the pieces of the property being smashed through, it was as if Messei had taken on the role of a bull in a china shop! From her actions alone, it showed that she gave little responsibility for watching her surroundings or being cautious for that matter. Just about everything that wasn't completely nailed to the floor or too burdensome to lift was carelessly pitched backward by Messei in a desperate effort to escape.

Shyilia's tried her best to intervene but her lighthearted negotiation was suffocated by the wince-inducing sounds of artifacts being smashed into smithereens. Although she had tried her best, it appeared as if the whole spectacle had grown out of hand, Riwane's riled aspect turned out to make the flushed girl even more of a burden to deal with. Occasionally looking back to see the looming hostility had swiftly kicked the girl into a sort of 'wrecking overdrive', instead of tipping over miscellaneous stuff to the ground, she began tossing them upward through the air, resulting in a rainstorm of ornaments crashing around the room. "Get away from me, you're just gonna hurt me with those scary things!" She passionately cried, still flailing her arms around like an inflatable tube man.

"You're supposed to be a healer but you don't have a spell for splinters?! THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!" Messei wasn't going to allow herself to be lured into a false sense of security, having assurance in Riwane trying to alleviate the irritable slivers was the last thing she had in mind. Those prickling sensations were nothing compared to them being tugged and yanked out of her back! From a different person's perspective, it looked as if ongoing show of chaos would last forever, however, the muddling scenario was unwittingly resolved by Shyilia after saying something that must've thrown Messei off-balance and onto the ground. "Cult of Zeref...?" She muttered wistfully, a depressing look emerging on her face after she spoke.

aqua-konosuba-gif-5-300x200.gif

The painful fall was trivial in comparison to her 'mangled' heart, it felt like she was now back at square one again after being reminded of the culprits, the ones who were responsible for the fate of her beloved husband who fought bravely against them but sadly perishing in the battle. Messei felt glued to the floor as she reflected about her loss, it was similar to having a person or a heavy object placed on her backside except rather than crushing her physically it was compressing her soul. "It's all my fault that he's dead." For an instant, the sequence of events came back in the blink of an eye but it felt like an eternity. Having to meet with the same group of individuals that killed her spouse made her fearful of being another victim, she didn't want to go yet Shyilia's promise of Jewel had her conflicted.

She really needed that money, now so more than ever. Messei reluctantly gazed around at the calamity that was 'accidentally' created through her childish behavior, all she could see was a mass of shattered ornaments and all the other stuff she somehow broke. Putting the weight of paying for all the damages on the shoulders of her other guild members was unacceptable, as much as she wanted Shyilia to cover this blunder, nonetheless, Messei would've felt horrible if she did. "I-I guess i'll go.." Getting up from her tumble, she was able to brush off most of the dirt that had speckled her clothing after the fall. In spite of accepting the quest, there was still a feeling of unease at meeting this awful cult! After all, what if they wind up killing her just like 'him'? Alas, Messei refrained from dwelling on the topic for far too long since Riwane was still very adamant on pulling the splinters from her back.

Her reaction to this was completely opposite of how she acted earlier, still, Messei's outward attitude was submerged in a nervous atmosphere at the future that lies ahead. "Just be gentle, okay?" Traveling up a mountain or let alone going anywhere with those things stuck in her back would've caused trouble, realizing this, Messei warily acknowledged Riwane's offer and sat herself down in a seiza style posture that rested her rear-end on the back of her heels.

Awaiting the tweezers of 'doom', Messei continued to think about her meeting that masked man who slew her husband and how she'd react to seeing him again.

(5 minutes later)

"I SAID BE GENTLE!" She sharply responded to Riwane treating her back.
( NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 )

- After Skip -

Marching up through Corus mountain was perhaps the most aching experience of all time for poor Messei. "I can't help but feel that this is also a part of my punishment..." She obnoxiously groaned behind her group, a soft blubbering whimper forming from her lips as she sluggishly dragged her feet onto the gravel. They hadn't even made it to the epicenter and the quivering feeling in her thighs was nearly unbearable, furthermore, all the muscles in her lower section had been reduced to 'Jello' from the long walk. Aside from the whole 'raiding the cultists' ordeal, Messei was beginning to think that accepting Shyilia's offer was a bad idea. "I can't go on much longer! Why did they put their base on a mountain this freaking big?!" Frantically disheveling her hair with her fingers, Messei was on the verge of having a breakdown.

She was able to see why they were able to stay hidden for so long, it had taken her and the rest of her team ages just to see the darn thing! Advantageous as it was to have their base up on a mountain, it must've made it very difficult for them to get any sort of supplies without wandering too far away. Now that she started to think about it, that's probably how they were found out by the magic council, one of them must've strayed too far away and got caught either that or some nomad must've gone hiking and stumbled across their base! About an hour had passed until they were able to catch a terrifying glimpse of the fortress that laid many yards ahead of them, carved far into the face of the mountain with gargantuan metal walls sealing it in. "Holy..." She was at a loss for words upon seeing the monstrosity that was cultist's compound. "The Head Mage wants us to raid that?!" Messei roared in disbelief.

Little were they prepared to be introduced to what looked like a stronghold, including Messei who wholeheartedly believed they were going to be assaulting a mediocre campsite. Surprising as it may've been to see such an impressive fortification, it was more alarming to discern the mystical cannons that were built onto the battlements of the wall. Faint beads of sweat trickled down forehead as she saw the barrels swivel in her group's direction, Messei had thrown herself to the ground out of a belief that they would fire but shockingly they didn't, making the scaredy-cat peep her head up in question. "W-wuh? Why didn't they fire?!" Getting up from her embarrassing display, Messei was quick to take a closer inspection at the encampment before assessing the situation that she and the others were in.

"Uhm, I think we might be out of range... They could be trying to scare us?" Testing her first theory seemed dangerous to try out, howbeit, it was more likely to be true with all the rumors flying around about just how combative these dark mages were. "This complicates things, we're going to have to devise a strategy..." Sighing at the discovery of the armaments, Messei turned around to speak with her group about their new method of getting inside without being blasted to 'kingdom come'! Fortunately, she had the likes of Aedon, Rayleigh, and Cerellia on her team. These high ranking members of Fairy Tail were incredibly powerful and not to be taken lightly, she knew that Aedon and Rayleigh were capable of wiping out a whole cultist base without any issues, on the other hand, Messei hadn't a clue what Cerellia could do but she looked reliable enough!

"Not to doubt any of you but I think that even with our group we'd probably get killed by those cannons if we try an offensive head-on approach! Rest assured, I may have a few solutions and all of them are if not equally as dangerous but it beats getting a cannonball to the face." She considered that utilizing a tactic comprising of force would've been silly, even with her three other strong colleagues and their admirable proficiency when it comes to blowing stuff to high hell with their magic. They needed a more viable solution, ones that required a stealthier approach as opposed to a loud approach, luckily for them, Messei had a couple of clever schemes that could help them infiltrate the base without creating too much of a scene. "I propose that we disguise ourselves as one of them so we could gain entry or... Cerelia and I could gain the favor of the guard watching the gate! Lonely as these mountains get, a woman's charm could be beneficial to getting inside their walls."

Messei didn't enjoy the idea of reducing herself to 'eye candy' for the entertainment of the same bastards that murdered her love but there weren't many ways of getting in that involve them arriving safely and it was a far better alternative to dodging explosive cannons! Although this left Aedon and Sparrow to their own devices until they could open the gate, one would worry about the cannons firing at them but she also had a solution for this too.

"Once i'm in i'd probably be able to deactivate those cannons, giving you two a window to get inside while Cerelia opens the gate! It'll certainly be risky but worth it."

( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , SomebodyElse SomebodyElse , CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari )

Shyilia andLucia

Lucia Power/Drunk level: 22%~
Shyilia was incredibly nervous, especially around all the other guilds' members. Even more around Patty. It wasn't that she was scared of her or anything like that, no. Rather the fact that the leprechaun had heaps more experience leading than she did and thus she herself had quite a bit to do to impress her. Or at-least to not seem like a total fool in her eyes leadership wise. Meeting up seemed to go off without a hitch in her opinion, as did travelling into the forest. She had decided to go with the forest team for a very good reason, the fact she was a Forest Shaman. This was basically her natural habitat. The second they stepped foot into the forest she began communicating with the plants around her to try and help prevent any ambushes along the way.

Luckily none seemed to happen, the trip there rather uneventful. Up until they actually neared the place. She was aware of the people surrounding them possibly before anyone else was, the trees and plants conveying the disturbance. She didn't make a move to attack, no not yet. It was best they all fended them off together and played coy to it while they came up with a plan, she thought so anyways. "We're being surrounded...don't panic or anything.." She spoke in a soft tone to those near her, looking around herself, hand on her pouch of seeds at the ready.

Lucia on the other hand was quite excited for the trip at hand. She had expected to be posted at the guild hall due to her...well...herness. But of course, if Master Patty wished for her to come she was more than happy to do so! Though she wasn't sure how Sereina would react to her after this morning even though she had apologized. The entire trip there she sorta just sipped on a bottle of rum. She had to gulp down the juice to get her power up for the coming battle after all! Once they were all stopped and such she grinned and took a long satisfying swig of her booze followed by a content sigh.

"Ahnn...thanks for taking me along Master Patty~" She cooed happily, the girl grinning wide at her guild master. She contemplated hugging her...but decided to keep things as professional as possible. For now. And that likely wouldn't last long. "Lemme at those dark guild nerds, I'll shoot 'em good~!" She cheered, drawing her gun and firing a shot up into the air causing Shyilia to jump and squeal. Lucia snickered, "My bad..." She spoke a smirk soon forming on her lips. She clearly didn't actually care one bit.

Shyilia sighed gently. It wasn't as if it mattered. Outer guards to the compound already knew they were here anyways. "W-We need some sort of plan...m-my forest communication abiliyy won't work once we're inside." She explained, feeling safer out her despite the fact she understood they could commence their attack at any time. Though they were currently just relaying information...no one could really guess that. And Shyilia herself didn't have precise locations nor knowledge on numbers. Only that there were many and they were here.
NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy . D O V E . D O V E

EQLiPMV.png
RW5YIau.jpg

With everything set in motion the members of Blue Pegasus moved quickly. Unlike Sabertooth or Fairy Tail, they had a fair amount of distance to cover in a short amount of time. Fortunately Blue Pegasus had a long history of owning and operating airships. Thanks to the Christina those who came along for their mission were transported half-way before each party got on a smaller craft that would take them each to their destination. The Christina, for it's part, remained safely invisible in the skies over Fiore. Resting at the midway point between Magnolia's forests and Crocus' mountains she was ready to assist whichever team needed the help. During the trip to the mountains there was an exceptionally subtle displeasure around the silver-haired Guild Master. In times past she could have simply teleported everyone to where they needed to be. The fact that such an option was no longer available was a bitter reminder of how things change.

Still, she wasn't about to show such weakness before her guild members, especially not before a mission. Upon arriving at their destination she stepped off the craft and made her way forward. As expected the Cats were the first to arrive, anything less would have left her mood noticeably sour. It was their own back yard after all. Looking over she also took note of Fairy Tail sending a few people. It would seem her idea of sending people to both compounds was shared by the other guilds though she doubted their motives were the same. As her gaze scanned the crowd she quickly noticed the absence of the two tiny Guild Masters. With a smile tugging at her lips she gracefully strode over to the towering mountain of a man. "My, to think we'd meet twice in one day. If I didn't know better I might think you were doing this on purpose, Willy."

The man's name left her lips just as she came to a stop before him, folding her arms beneath her chest as she looked up at the man with the same condescendingly smug smile she held at the meeting earlier. With little care as to the man's response she turned her gaze up the mountain to the fortress looming in the distance. It certainly was impressive, far more so than she expected from a dark guild. In truth it evoked thoughts of the past. With a huff she looked back up at the Sabertooth Guild Master. "I've seen better." Whether she was referring to the fortifications or the man himself was a question she'd let everyone ponder over. Instead she turned her focus back to the group from Fairy Tail as she continued. "So you and I are in charge of our respective groups, that leaves..." Her eyes landed on Aedon, she knew enough about Fairy Tail's roster to know that he was likely the one in charge of that group. Over the past five or so years she had had more than a few run-ins with the man, as such she knew he was plenty capable.

That just left Lamia Scale's group. Unlike Fairy Tail or Sabertooth she didn't know many of their members. She hadn't the faintest clue as to who was in charge of their group. Though she wouldn't dwell on it, whoever it was would come forward. After taking stock of who they had to work with her gaze once again returned to Fairy Tail as some blue haired woman was going on about different strategies to take care of the fortress. The woman's rambling ideas captured her attention causing her to take a step towards them, her eyes scanning over each of them. While her smile remained any semblance of condescension or superiority was swept away. It was but a genuine smile only truly seen by members of her Guild.

Taking a few moments she looked back to the fortress. "So, Willy, how do you wish to do this? Perhaps we should leave the cannons to you? Surely a big strong man such as yourself could deal with them easily enough." She cast a sidelong look at the target of her provocation before giving a shrug of her shoulders. "If not Blue Pegasus is more than capable of gaining us entry into their compound." Truthfully with the power assembled there they had any number of options for breaking in. Dante, Rayleigh, Aedon, Wilson, Horus. It was rare to see so many immensely powerful figures all in one place. Any one of them could probably take on those defenses by themselves. A fact that clearly contributed to Viera's cavalier attitude regarding the situation.

Crocus Mountains - Bad Guy Fort
lnteractions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Willy)
Mentions: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Aedon/Patty) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Ilia/Shyilia) LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (Cerelia/Satoshi) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yamato) The Elder The Elder (Donte) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Chuya/Melia) simj26 simj26 (Altair)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back