• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

52859539_140463103654478_6748453176587041318_n.png

Cool20Text20-20Maradis20Mephis20325234217816746.png

( The Matron of Pain. )

Maradis S. Mephis
(Location: Magnolia Forest, Middle of Nowhere. )
(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Evening. )
(Mood: Excited. )

(Interactions: Fugging Everyone. )

(Currently: Meeting up with the 'locals.' )

- Before Skip -

Announcing itself from the contraption of death was Rasil's suppressed voice, just barely slipping through the solid grooves of the torture device. Maradis didn't know if sticking him inside of that Iron Maiden was a good idea, seeing how he could've gotten adhered to all the spiky protrusions inside. Nonetheless, Rasil's tone was composed of sheer ravishment, with every letter he spoke there was a bizarre sensation of unfathomable lust 'dripping' from it. Admittedly, for as long as she has been around with him, she still couldn't figure it out. Throughout their journey, Maradis has at times pondered how someone was able to gain so much pleasure from wounding himself even if they were a Demon, it made her privately question whether or not if his perception of pain was comparable to that of hers or a regular Humans.

Regardless of how he achieved this, it didn't really matter! Basking in her lover's throes wasn't any different from inflicting pain onto some regular fool, despite Rasil's pleasure she would always feel empowered after gutting him like a stuffed pig, sometimes she'd get the occasional 'tingling' feeling in her stomach that would make her all bubbly inside! Dejected as she felt about having their precious time limited to responsibilities, his overwhelming suffering made it difficult for her to be truly discontent. "Making a guild?" After listening to Rasil's suggestion there was a faint spark of inspiration that enlivened Maradis. Creating a guild was a commendable idea but with Sinbad and Rasil to look after? Something like that would take up too much effort, not to mention it would require months if not years to achieve a noteworthy reputation, obtaining members from scratch would've also taken forever!
His proposal for conquering an already fairly large guild, on the other hand, was absolutely brilliant. "Rasil my love, you're a genius!" Stealing a guild, it was so simplistic and straightforward! Why go through the strenuous process of constructing a guild from nothing when you could just take a pre-existing one for yourself? Although, it needed to be a dark guild, taking on Fiore's legal guild would create too many issues, moreover, gaining the unwanted attention of the loathsome council that would just throw a wrench into her plans! Plus, it was less likely for them to turn on her because of their similar mindsets, they'd probably even worship Maradis and Rasil for technically being 'monsters'. "Think of how much time we'd be able to have, alone! We'd need someone to watch over Sinbad, preferably someone that isn't going to eat him but we'll discuss that at a later time. As of now, my decision has been settled! After lunch, we'll set off to 'negotiate' with one of the dark guilds nearby." Rubbing her hands together gladly, she was already thrilled by the thought of having her and Rasil's own honeymoon together.

There were so many possibilities to be had with all the henchmen doing their evil biddings, Maradis could already see herself being carried away while inside a prestigiously decorated litter with all the insignificant grunts transporting her around like royalty, a well-deserved activity for those she deemed underneath her. Having been consumed by her own eagerness, Maradis immediately flung the towel she was wearing across the room, promptly adorning the clothes she had been wearing earlier. This was the moment she had been waiting for, she didn't waste any time snapping into action and dazzling herself up for the 'big day' all three of them had in store, speaking of 'three', she had almost forgotten about the child in a temporary lapse. "Looks like i'll tell Sinbad the news. By the way, try not to get too comfortable in their darling! After all, there's still supper to be had." With all the ingredients that she'd gathered from that one tavern, there'd actually been enough to make Rasil's favorite meal.

"Oh, i'll be making your favorite... Glass Pasta!"
Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Excited as her demeanor was, she remained at odds with putting a whole bunch of glass shards in her lover's spaghetti. Nevertheless, he seemed to favor it quite well especially when it was sprinkled with lots of salt and very spicy peppers, of course, Sinbad and hers were normal and without the heaps of sharpened instruments being lodged inside. Walking away, Maradis let Rasil laze in his torment as she went to check up on Sinbad, whom she thought was sleeping until she heard the child's excited voice springing to life outside and a sudden blur that had briskly flashed in front of one of the basement's windows. "Hm?" She was able to shrug off the incident as just a fairly large bird flying past it, after all, they were high up on the mountain and frequently had birds soaring past their house.

Stepping up onto the staircase, Maradis was halfway up into the living room until she froze at the shuttering sound of a 'thud' hitting against a hard surface. She also would've written this off as a bird but a painful grunt at resounded after the impact, making her piece two and two together. "Sinbad?!" Normally, freaking out over someone potentially dying wasn't something she'd do... Like ever, but this being a kid that was vital to her plans? That made things different, his untimely demise would mean certain failure for her kind, she couldn't allow death to befall him. "No-no-no!" Maradis was practically 'flying' up the steps with how fast she was going, her adrenaline gave the notion of her heart leaping out from her chest after bursting through the front door of the house. Many times did she tell him not to play near the edge of the mountain, however, little stopped him from gazing at the scenery! She always scolded him for it, but not enough apparently.

Maradis became appalled subsequent to looking over the cliff and noticing Sinbad lying in the ravine, from how far she was, it was hard to see if he was moving or not and it made her even more concerned for the boy's well being. In spite of telling herself that he was just a pawn used for her game, there was always a hint of affection that lingered inside, a maternal instinct that continued to annoy her the longer he remained around. "Please be alive." A swarm of locust spread itself from the palm of her hands, the dark energy beginning to radiate her hands had spewed out these tiny insects before they enveloped her completely in a blackened mass and sprung her off the side, safely ferrying the woman down before leaving her inside of the ravine and next to the river that Sinbad was laying beside. Once she'd gotten close enough, it was clear that he was unharmed aside from the few scrapes and cuts that he received from his fall.

"I can't believe it, you're alive?! You don't have any broken bones, do you?" Maradis was more than relieved to see that he wasn't dead or seriously injured, albeit she thoroughly checked around his arms, legs, and body to make sure, thankfully not finding anything except the same bruises. After letting out some deep breathes she was able to regain her composure, her mood had switched like a flip, Maradis had gone from a distressed parent to a very heated one that was livened up with outrage. "You'll be wishing you were dead after this little stunt you pulled!" In an instant, she firmly pulled Sinbad up by his shoulders and onto his feet, giving him a stern glare as she did so. "How many times did I tell you?! Do you know what would've happened if your magic didn't work? You could've died, you know what that would've done to me?" She passionately ranted, continuing to berate him before concluding her intense chiding.

"I didn't rescue you so could just wind up killing yourself by doing something stupid... Be happy that you get to eat tonight." She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose as she lowered herself to his level. Maradis was able to sense the stigma of his actions, she didn't know why but now she was experiencing a bit of sorrow for the way screaming at him so aggressively. It was understandable that someone like him had wanted to grow his powers, in fact, she supported it and wanted him to! But not like this, not if it meant a life or death scenario. "Boy, don't think i'm telling you this because I don't want to see you grow, i'm proud you finally learned how to 'fly' since you've been so determined to do so. Still, you can't expect to develop if you're dead. Anyway, you'll be happy to know that we'll be taking a field trip to Magnolia's forest, maybe there I can help with you practice your sorcery, but that'll be after we eat."

Clasping both of his hands, Maradis waited for the dense swarm to sweep underneath their feet and carry them back up to the manor where they would prepare for their next journey.
Jz-ahn Jz-ahn

- After Skip - (INVOLVES FOREST GROUP.)

"Not too long now, let's keep going!"
Prancing around lightheartedly and kicking up some grass, she was thrilled to finally be off that lovely eyesore of a mountain and now into a change of scenery. It'd taken Maradis, Rasil, and Sinbad a few hours for them to traverse down Darkridge mountain and onto the pathway that eventually led them to Magnolia's forest, nonetheless, their exhausting trip was worth the trouble of being free of restraints! Somewhat, they still needed to search for the supposed Dark Guild that was rumored to be here, however, there was no sign of life except for the merchants that would randomly traverse the footpath. "You've gotta be kidding me, don't tell me those rumors were false!" Maradis didn't want to believe her efforts were in vain but no matter where they looked, high or low, there was nothing 'suspicious to be seen'.

Yet instead of being drawn by her sights, Maradis and her group were now drawn by their ears after hearing a noisy 'boom' that could be heard from close by. "Seems like we've struck gold, that shot came from close by! We're getting close, I just know it." Excitement crept in her voice as she followed the direction of the shot, hoping that there would be some straggler from one of the supposed dark guild strongholds to come across. Instead, she got more than what she bargained for! Just meters beyond her was a whole group of dark mages, all of them appeared to have encircled this one area of the woods, perhaps they were doing a 'spooky' ritual or something? Although it didn't really matter all that much because she was gonna find out what they were doing, furthermore, Maradis intended on politely asking them where their hideout was.

"Stay close Sin, Rasil and I will do the discussing." There was an expectation that this was bound to go completely south but she already knew that an encounter with these deplorable cultists would probably wind up deadly, more so for them than her. Approaching them closer had revealed much more to the scene she had previously witnessed, now Maradis was able to actually see what was happening. All of them were about to ambush a group of strangers that had managed to get themselves stuck in their trap, she had to admit that it was pretty well thought out! Having them all organized and in a position to attack their enemies from all around while being camouflaged in the shadows? It was impressive.

Unfortunately for them, their plan didn't expect the likes of Maradis to arrive and greet one of them from behind with a convenient tap of the shoulder. "Why hello there! Do you mind telling me where your camp is?!" It must've been a shock for the likes of the cultists and the ones who were being surrounded after hearing the woman's voice announce itself loud and proud to everyone in the vicinity.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy . D O V E . D O V E
(Sorry for mass tag, I just copied Mitch since there was too many peeps.)

Interactions: Meradis Mephis ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )

Morik was sitting still in the shadows with his sister. However, the sound of an explosion got his interest peaked. He knew his sister would be fine, so he decided to leave. She could call him on a card if she needed him anyways. He then began to move using Shadow Step. He jumped from one shadow to another. Luckily the forest was full of them. He was moving too quick for most people to notice, so he made it by a few cultists easily enough. There was something fun for him to do and he couldn't wait to see it done.

It was maybe four minutes before he stopped stepping through shadows onto a branch way up. Looking down he noticed someone he recognized He couldn't remember much. Her name was Meradis, but the guild she was apart of was lost to him or was she even in a guild? It didn't even really matter at all, but it was still bugging him. Even though he didn't know much about her, she was famous in the magical community. They called her 'The Matron of Pain' and no one gets a name like that for no reason. Honestly, most people would fear that, but for some reason he found her to be appealing. She wasn't afraid of who she was. He was the same way, but a little less violent he assumed. He decided to watch her for a while and moved silently through the trees, keeping a close eye on her.

Eventually he saw her make her way behind a cultist. This girl was gutsy and he respected that. However, he had to step in when he noticed another cultist trying to sneak up behind her with a magic sword. He sighed as he shadow stepped into the cultists shadow. He jumped out of the shadow. The people who saw him looked in shock as his leg became enveloped in shadows "Shadow Talon." With one swift movement he kicked the cultist behind Meradis in the head. The cultist was sent into a tree and was clearly down for the count. He sighed, that one must have been either a new member or a total amateur. It was way to easy to get the jump on him. A few of the cultists around began to back away from fear. I front of them was The Matron of Pain and now was another monster. The tattered looking cloak that covered his body and the mask made it all too clear whom he was. He had many names. However, the most well know was 'The Shadow Sabertooth'.

Morik turned to Maradis and walked up behind her. He looked to the cultist she had tapped and spoke "
I would answer in the fastest way possible. She might look cute, but trust me when I say you will not survive if she decides to attack you." He looked to her "We can speak once your done." He turned to the other cultists that were surrounding others and seemed ready to fight. He spread his arms out and tilted his head "Will you all test your luck against my skills?"

• CAB59FBA-E4A4-4803-83A2-B78001D51A60.jpeg

Fairy Tail, and the other Light Guilds, were about to go into battle with the infamous Cult of Zeref; a huge Dark Guild with evil intentions that the magic world didn’t know, and couldn’t fathom. Cerelia and the others from the Fairy Tail contingent that were sent to the snowy mountains beyond Crocus had been trudging up the rocky slopes for what seemed to be an eternity. Remaining silent for the majority of the journey, Cerelia traversed the rocky and slippery landscape with ease, taking a deep breath every now and again as she took in the beauty of the land. Sure enough, the group of mages did make it atop its peak, and were met by the gargantuan fortress that the Cult of Zeref had crafted into the mountainous snowy slopes. Large cannons adjourned its walls and were ready to fire at any moment, Messei dropped to the floor and seemingly prepared for the worst but the cannons didn’t fire. Cerelia held her lance like a staff as it dug into the ground, turning to face Messei with a slight smile on her face. “They are probably waiting for us to make a move, or to get into closer proximity with the cannons firing range.” She paused, taking her staff out of the ground and swinging it acrobatically, before stopping as she continued. “I have no intention of being blown to bits by some sadistic cults toys. Plus, this fortress is very underwhelming. I’ve seen much better.” Cerelia chuckled, pointing to the far off walls. “Look, the craftsmanship is so poor, the building doesn’t even seem that old and it’s filled with cracks all over the walls. But, at least it makes our job a little easier.” Cerelia patted Messei on the head as she observed her surroundings, many other guilds had also gathered here, undoubtably sending some of their best. Cerelia thought it be a good idea to introduce herself. Whilst having been part of Fairy Tail for two years now, she was still a mystery, nobody even knew what her magic was, let alone whether or not she could fight. Luckily for them, she could. And very well too.

The beautiful mage began to make her way towards the forces of Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus, her heels digging into the snow as it began to crunch beneath her foot. Cerelia brazenly approached Viera and Wilson, her lance towering over herself as she drew closer to the two guild masters. Cerelia’s eyes met Viera’s first, and a smile adjourned her face as she greeted the other woman with a bow of her head. “You must be Lady Viera, truly a pleasure to meet you.” Finishing her sentence, Cerelia began to clutch the pendant around her neck, slightly exposing the emblem of her homeland that adjourned its centre before tucking it away underneath her armoured plating once again. She then turned to Wilson, he was a giant of a man, his initial appearance probably struck fear into the hearts of many people. But not Cerelia. Sending a relatively smug smile his way, Cerelia greeted the giant of a man with a nod of her head. “A pleasure to meet you, as well, Master Wilson.”

Upon finishing her introductions, Cerelia made her way back over to the Fairy Tail group. And listened as Messei plotted and upon the woman finished, Cerelia responded. “I do not think you should turn yourself into meat for the hounds, seduction is not one of our options here.” Cerelia looked at Messei directly before continuing, “It may be safer to find another entrance, or to potentially enter from the rear, as opposed to the front gates.” Cerelia’s being began to become enveloped in a bright yellow magical aura, the snow around her feet began to melt and turn to steam due to the heat emanating from it. “However, I think we should show this Cult what we are made of. And I think it’ll be safest to show them the true might of our combined forces.” A smirk adjourned Cerelia’s face as the aura around her dissipated into specks of magical power. Her long hair gracefully flowing in the wind as she looked towards the cannons. Waiting patiently to see what their first move would be. If it would be direct assault, then Cerelia was ready.

Xel Xel Viera, Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Wilson, SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Messei, CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Aedon, SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Sparrow, The Elder The Elder Dante, @PeopleWhoAreAtCrocusMountains

Last edited:
Wilson Hunt
29414379_2047502175519271_1663010718535909376_n.jpg
Wilson wasn't pleased to be stuck with Viera. Even less so having to wait on everyone else. True Sabertooth had the advantage of being so close to the enemy base. But it still didn't change how anxious he was to get this over with. He hated having to be around so many others. Honestly, if he wasn't concerned that this might be some sort of trap he would have stayed at the guild. He found of odd that the cultist decided to make their base so close to Crocus. It seemed a bold move considering Sabertooth called it home. Even more so considering they had been found so easily.

Wilson didn't have as much time as he had first thought. Something he realized when Viera approached him in her usual 'charming' fashion. Wilson scoffed at her comment, amazed that she thought so highly of herself."Don't flatter yourself." Was all he said in response. Now with everyone here he was happy to get things started. Of course he was taken by surprised when another mage from Fairy Tail approached them with a friendly greeting. He was not use to anyone greeting him like this upon meeting him for the first time. Well, aside from those on his level. Like Viera, but she was also full of herself, so he didn't count her. But this girl most likely only knowing the rumours, and stories about him. Not only introduced herself, but actually smiled at him. The only way Wilson could have looked more confused was if he had question marks floating above his head. Of course, he recovered upon Viera taunting him to take action.

Then Wilson let out a noise that almost sounds like a laugh. It was more of a Hmph kind of laugh rather than a full on chuckle. But still surprising for him. He actually smiled at Viera, talking in a polite, and almost friendly tone. "I'll gladly take care of our entrance. I was just waiting for your group to arrive. Now it's probably best to stand back." He warned standing in front of the large Fortress, and the group of light mages. He slowly moved towards the fortress, taking a few steps towards the fortress without hesitating even for a second. Suddenly the cannons all opened fire. Sending magical infused cannon balls directly at him. A massive explosion erupted as they struck Wilson. However seconds later he walked unharmed from the explosion, the only different being the smoke rising from him. He continued walking forward, tanking the cannons fire. Until he finally arrived infront of the Fortress wall that the most cannons had been positioned on, he raised a single hand, and stretched out his left pinky. He smirked as he gently touched the wall, before flexing his massive arm, and forcing his pinky into the wall with a tremendous amount of force. So much so that a strong gust of wind blew back towards the members of their team. Once he pulled it away nothing was left but a tiny hole. He began walking away his hands in his pocket. Walking back into the cannons line of fire. But this time, before they could lock on and fire cracks began to form around the perfect little hole he had made, quickly growing larger and larger until the entire wall crumbled to pieces, causing the cannons to fall along with them. Wilson still smiling calmly walked away from the massive collapse behind him. Not even looking back to look at his handy work. He stopped upon reaching Viera, "was that satisfactory?" He asked his smirk disappearing for a much more serious expression.

Xel Xel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid simj26 simj26 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (sorry if I forgot anyone)

Last edited:
Katherine Mae
The Forest

Katherine had always been second in command with the Guild Master, and that meant that she was going to have to be the guardian of her guild as well as the leader of the small group. With an S class like her on their side, she knew that she was more than capable of keeping them alive in the chaos they were going to make. Luckily the Fairy Tail group had been here already, which had the S class at ease but still on guard. Anything could happen at anytime so it was best to be on guard. Lionel had been atop her shoulders, looking around and doing what a Dragon does, and that's look out for anything that can cause him harm. In this case, however, it was to keep everyone else from harm. Now while her group waited for the other sets of groups from other Guilds, Katherine began to patrol, not going very far at all. She had made sure they were in her vision so if anything happened, she could react accordingly. However, she heard some footsteps in the grass and she stopped, her hand beginning to glow with Nexus, prepared to blast whoever it was into oblivion. Though the figure emerged and it turned out to be her cousin, Alex. To this, she quickly deactivated her nexus to prevent a shot I could have nexus blasted him... He really needs to be careful. then again, the chances of him knowing she was going to be here was pretty slim. After all, there was no way that they were all told who they were paired with.

Kathy had received a hug from her cousin and she returned it, glad to know that he got back in once piece. Granted, he let her know but he could always lie that he was okay. "I'm okay.... Just leading my group into this mission... I'm glad to see you're here...We could cause quite a riot..." she said with a soft smile. After her cousin had greeted Lionel, the Fairy Tail master had bluntly told the group that there were being surrounded. Lionel hopped down to hide within the nature, but Katherine knew well what he was going to do. He was going to cause a scene that could potentially distract the mages. Not to mention he was more than capable of taking care of himself, he was a dragon after all. Her cousin had began to surround the area in a thick mist, this gave her a good advantage "Does anyone have a make-magic...? I'm going to make this simple and easy for all of us..." surprisingly enough, someone did hear her, it happened to be a White-haired female who replied to her "I do, what do you need?" she asked, Katherine replied "Masks for everyone here... I'm going to use smoke..." with that said, she lifted her lantern and it began to glow a mix of Purple and Yellow before emitting a smoke that began to fill the air around them. Following in with the mist that Alex had created "With your masks you wont be affected... anyone nearby who inhales the smoke will be both Paralyzed and will begin to Hallucinate, aside from myself..." she admitted, watching the smoke spread more and more. Anyone who fell upon this smoke and took it in, they would be forced to the ground due to the paralyzed state, and will not be able to move for about two hours. Hopefully enough time for her group to go on ahead and infiltrate the base. Closing her eyes, she focused her power long enough for the smoke to become the time she had wished it to be. "I suggest we dont do anything now... Swordsmasters...Save your energy..." Kathy said softly, her eyes opening and glancing over at the two swordsmen (Satoshi and Yama)

Lionel had been a decent distance away and had grown quite large, trees being knocked down by his large frame and dark mages going flying in multiple directions. He was definitely doing his job as a Dragon.

Christina Trost
The Forest

The chances of Christina staying behind were quite slim, one of the reasons was because she was a Craftsman magic user. To create things out of nothing, to animate objects and things that are inanimate. Another reason was that she wanted to help her guild fight off a threat, she wanted to be with those who were going to risk it for the world. On top of it all..it was also experience in which she could gain. So she joined Alex and a few others in the mission and followed them to the forest, where they would meet up with a bit of Sabertooth's guild members, and some others from the other guilds. Everyone was separated but it was good that there was a mix of mages in with other groups. The more various magics, the better in every which way. The white-haired wizard had been quiet majority of the trip, looking around at her surroundings and before she knew it, she and the others had met up with the rest of the group. Everyone looked like they were ready from what Christina could tell, however, she noticed blurs moving around along in her vision. Which made her narrow her eyes and take a look at her surroundings as Alex embraced his cousin and greeted her. The Fairy Tail guild master had pointed out that they were being surrounded by dark mages and Christina quickly constructed her whip, her sword still upon her back, not ready to use her brutal force yet.

Alex had given everyone cover with mist and it was obvious that Kathy was going along with it, however, she had asked a question about make-magic and Christina answered "I do, what do you need?" she asked before the response she had gotten in return had caused her to nod her head and wave her hand over her own mouth, causing a respirator to appear over her mouth and nose and then she proceeded to wave her hand towards the rest of the team, respirators appearing on their faces too "Dont freak out. This is the only way we wont be caught by Katherine's magic." since she was creating these from thin air, she did her best to make them as solid as possible to prevent any leakage through the masks. There was no way that she wanted to be responsible for whatever side effects that Katherine's magic could do. Once finished with solidifying the masks, she turned her attention to the dragon who was now knocking mages everywhere a bit away, and trees crashing down. "I'm sure this is more than enough noise that we needed."

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Shyilia/Lucia, Britt-21 Britt-21 Christina/Kathy, The Elder The Elder Ikora, Jackaboi Jackaboi Yamato, CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Patty, Refaulted Refaulted Armin, @AnyoneInTheForest!

BP & ST joint operation
Chuya

Chuya would be with the mountain group that went with Viera, while the other half of the group went to the forest. Chuya was quite happy that the pervert, Melia, was gone for the moment. A quick review of what went down at the time:
Chuya and the rest of the BP group that was with Viera were waiting on the ST guild, And they were soon greeted by their leader, and Chuya noticed that the leader was quite muscular.

The Assault soon began, as Wilson would take the lead, and break through the wall, enabling the others to advance. Chuya took the lead, drawing her fire and ice swords before going into the building, ready to combat whatever was on it's way to engage her.

Mountain group

Last edited:

• Crocus Mountains
    6F2100FA-6983-4133-89D1-36EAB9C7008E.png
    5A77E8B8-C517-4BAF-B959-5CCAFF75704D.pngThe time has arrived, and Blue Pegasus was ready to charge. The participants were split into two teams, and Dante' was on the mountain team. Smart choice for Veira to place Dante' on the mountain instead of the forest. That could've been bad, not only for the forest but for the guild itself. Dante' could've been the soul reason Blue Pegasus gets branded as the forest fire guild. Now all he has to worry about is snow and ice. Let's see how that goes. The ride on Christina and her smaller vessels made Dante's travel much more relaxing, than traveling by solar energy. It would've been almost instant and he would be left waiting for everyone else to arrive, or taking all the fun for himself. So for most of the ride he relaxed, and absorbed the solar energy around him. With him being so close up to the sun, how could he not devour the feast that's been presented in front of him. While laying there Dante' thought about the the raid will actually turn out. He really hopes everyone comes back safe and sound. That went for every guild that who's participating, not just his Blue Pegasus family.
    Arriving at the mountain, the chilling temperature was less than nothing to the solar slayer. His body was always hot, inside and out, rending him a mobile heater. With that said, Dante' released a constant flow of heat from his body warming any of those who decided to get close to him. Stepping off the vessel, Dante' watched as the snow melted right beneath his feet. "Hmm I'll try not to ruin the mountains perfect white peak." He said aloud to no one in particular. He advances forward looking around at all the other guild members who arrived before them. Of course the members of Sabertooth were here, in their own backyard, but he didn't expect their guild master to show up as well. He's heard about their master but he never thought the stories were true. "He really is a giant." Dante' said aloud. He continued looking around taking in the view, before things started to blow up. It was the true meaning of beautiful, and Dante' was glad he had the chance to see this. Though ruining the view was the Cult's fortress that had cannons pointed towards us waiting for us to advance. If Dante' wanted to, he could easily blow those cannons away, or even invade the fortress bypassing their outer defenses in and instant. But knowing Veira, she would rather have the "pawns" make their first moves, referring to the other mages outside of Blue Pegasus. He looks around at the other S-class mages from the other guilds, comparing his very own skills to theirs. He knew a little of something about everyone there, but one female in particular stood out to him. A female mage, carrying a ferocious lance that towers over her but also carried herself with the true definition of elegance, approaches his Master and Wilson. Her beauty rivaled that of the very scenery of the mountain, Dante' had to figure out who this woman was, but low-key.
    As Master Wilson advances towards the fortress, Dante' took his spot next to his master and the mysterious woman. "So Master, I see you got Sabertooth's Master to take care of the knocking for us. Guess it's about time I get to see if the rumors about him are true." Dante' said with a smirk. Watching as Wilson advanced on the fortress, he kept a smirk on his face as we walked unscathed through the cannon fire. "I guess these Cultists don't do their research." He said. Though what shocked Dante' was the fact that after Wilson thrusted his pinky into the wall, it all came crumbling down. "Talk about gains." Dante' said with a shocked expression. Though as he returns Dante' quickly straightens his face. "Thanks for busting the doors down Master Wilson.", he says with a chuckle. "So now who's charging us or them?", he ask Veira referring to the other mages and not the cultist.
    LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel SidTheSkid SidTheSkid CelticHero37 CelticHero37 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse @CrocusTeam

Last edited:
AltairCrocus Mountain

Pathetic. Truly pathetic. They would call this a challenge? Altair turned his attention from the fortifications to the Sabertooth's guild master. And they would call that man their guild master? How uncouth. How inelegant. How ugly. His form was all over the place, amd while his strength was undeniable, there was so much else he left wanting. It was no wonder he missed a few of the cannonfire that wasn't directed at him, as several of the cannons decided to play smart, and aim their gaping muzzles at their formation, rather than at him. He only cared about what was in front of him, and little about those behind him. Perhaps he believed that those behind him could handle whatever threat that was headed their way.

No matter. Black powder and the flaming roar of contraptions like these were no match for his steel. More worthless things to be cut. The swordsman stepped out from behind Viera's shadow, having kept to himself the whole while, and with a burst of speed that almost seemed as if he was teleporting forwards, he arrived at the forefront, in a ready stance. There was no indication he had drawn his sword, except for an almost unnoticeable click, followed by another. Then he straightened up. The air in front of him seemed to collapse on itself, and those too close to the phenomenon would feel as if their breath had been pulled from them. It was as like the man cut through the air itself. The fiery cannonballs dissipated, scattering into tiny pieces of ash, decimated completely by whatever Altair had done.

"Hmph. Worthless." He turned to Viera and scoffed. "Do we really need so many to relinquish the dark guilds' hold on this position? I fear we have overestimated our opponents." He returned his attention to the hold and the destroyed wall, but called to Dante's attention with a wave. "They will not charge us- they have a significant advantage by holing up within their walls, for they know its layout better than we do. Coming out here would be suicidal for them, and unless they are fools, they will not dare peek their heads out from their soon-to-be prison. No," he drew Kitsunebimaru from its sheath, "we take this fight to them. Advantage or no, with Master Wilson's inelegant and awesome strength, there is no wall that can shield them."

@CrocusTeam

Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town - Guild Hall
xUjCHF3.png
Everything continued to be as hectic as ever. Riwane chasing around Messei, Aedon and Rayleigh had gone outside to deal with that other guy. She returned her Guild Master's smile as she stood nearby. The others were carrying on but there wasn't much for her to jump into. Chasing Messei or helping Aedon fight that guy weren't two things high on her list of things she wanted to do. She listened intently to what the Guild Master had to say. Taking on Dark Guilds was also up there for things she didn't want to do. Although that one was more in the 'can't do' category. Which was a shame because a hundred grand would be really nice to have.

She let out a small, almost silent sigh of resignation. It wasn't until she heard Shyilia mention the teams that she regained focus, a shocked expression on her face. Her? On a team? Did Shyilia think she was actually capable of anything useful? At the mention of not going she quickly piped up with a simple "I'll go!" Eishi cast a look up at her for volunteering, a look she returned as she realized how stupid it probably was. Even so she carried out Shyilia's request and informed the others, using the money divied up to buy herself a bunch of supplies she thought might be useful. She may be useless in a fight, but she could still play support and earn her keep.

Upon arriving at the forests Toki was all decked out. A nice new stealthy black outfit, gloves, proper boots as well as a satchel at her waist carrying various supplies. Was it the most tactical or pragmatic outfit? No. But it did look cute and she had to look the part. She was a lot more relaxed when they met up with the people from other guilds. Knowing that it would actually be a pretty big group meant nothing bad would happen. All she'd have to do is help out as best she could. Eishi, likewise, was resting atop her head. His eyes scanning their surroundings, those giant floppy ears intently listening for anything. Eishi abruptly got to his feet and hopped from her head, his ears twitching. She barely even had time to register before she heard her Guild Master speak up about them being surrounded.

The sudden bang of a gun had her jump and let out a cry right along with Shyilia before quickly realizing the cause and shooting a glare to the other girl. Even so she moved closer to Shyilia, she didn't know anything about the other Light Mages assembled there so the only thing she could do was stay close to her Guild Master. Her gaze shifted to the silver-haired boy that approached, a strong fog covering the area making it difficult to see beyond their party. From what the boy said he was the one responsible for the fog, talking about splitting up or something like that. She was no tactical genius so she figured she'd leave it to them and focus on just doing what she was told.

With the plan being formed and the mention of smoke being used she quickly began digging around in her bag. She had planned for any eventuality and protection from airborne poisons or smoke was one of those things. However, before she could find what she was looking for she felt some kind of mask take form on her face causing her gaze to shoot to the woman responsible. She quickly realized fully what was going on and gave a shrug, sealing up her bag. Clearly that wouldn't be needed with that girl's magic. Truthfully it made her wonder if she would even be needed at all, as with so many mages assembled they could probably handle anything her little bag of goodies could help with. The redhead quickly shook her head, tossing those thoughts aside as she looked back at Shyilia to see what came next.

Magnolia Forest
Mentions: @ Magnolia Forest Team

Maev Maximillian

Maev, the girl in the cat-ear hoodie, had remained primarily silent up to this point, even when she was making the trip with her guild mates. They would know that it was normal for her, though. Instead she kept herself near the back of the group with her hands in the pouch of her hoodie as she glanced around with an analytical gaze. She had noticed they were walking into a trap from the start.

It wasn't until her brother had insisted she make a reading that she finally made a noise. Letting out a sigh, she slipped to the front of the group so that she could have everyone's attention. Then, after a deep breath, her demeanor suddenly changed. It was like she'd become a completely different character. Her face lit up with a mysterious and slightly creepy smile as she unzipped her hoodie and threw it open as if she were some back street black market dealer. Inside, her hoodie was lined with multiple pockets that held her cards. The design on the back of the cards identified them to collectively be the fabled, legendary, thought to be lost, Maximillian Master Deck. Had this been a normal situation, she would have had her cards out in a deck so that she could shuffle and flourish them, but in the field, she just kept them in her coat for ease of use. After all, it was a myth that the cards needed to be shuffled. That was the thing about this magic. The right card always produced itself.

"Behold! I shall perform a reading. For this journey, I will grant you these clues, three," Maev announced, reaching into one of the pockets and drawing out a card, spinning it in her fingers before holding it out for all to see. "The Cupid!" as soon as she showed the card, a pair of birds landed in front of the group and started a mating dance. Maev looked at the pair in disgust before looking back at the card with a perplexed look, "No, that can't be right... hold on..." with a flick of her wrist, the image on the card changed and she announced with renewed confidence, "The Labyrinth! Ahead we shall face false paths on our journey, traps, obstacles, but with every maze, there is an exit, a goal, a victory point." As she displayed the card, there was a loud cracking sound as a few trees suddenly toppled over, landing around the dancing birds in a maze-like fashion. Maev then flicked the card up into the air. It spun and soared in the air before returning to her hand like a boomerang, this time it had an even different picture on it.

"Death!" One of the trees that had cracked had remained upright until this point when there was a gust of wind. The tree fell directly onto the birds. "Uh... This means... well, that's pretty straight forward, I think. Someone's gonna die. Us or them? Who knows." Maev slipped the card back and flicked the bottom of another pocket, sending a single card hopping out. She grabbed it and thrust it forward confidently, "The Rainbow! That is a good sign. Many believe it to signify victory, new life, happiness. However, one must not forget that before a rainbow comes a storm." A rainbow had suddenly appeared in the sky and it seemed like the birds had just escaped the tree falling, as they started chirping again. Maev's face distorted in annoyance as she flicked out the death card again. The tree that had fallen with a delayed reaction suddenly flew back up into the air and slammed down on the birds again. Not once, but three times. Putting away the card, Maev zipped up her hoodie again and her demeanor returned to normal.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy . D O V E . D O V E The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Yama text.png

Yamato had confidently boarded the Magic Bomber Christina alongside his guild-mates. Today he was entrusted with leading the Blue Pegasus team in the forest compound raid. Of course he wouldn't let his Guild Master down. Yamato leaned over the railings taking in the view of the lands that only those capable of flight would be able to enjoy. Yama'd never pass up on an opportunity to ride in the airship. The view, the wind in his hair, the style and not to mention the security. Being high up in the sky had plenty of perks that not many have the luxury of enjoying. Yamato looked back to his brother, keeping an eye on him. He himself seemed to be enjoying the view, just not the view that he'd hoped for. Well so long his brother didn't make a fool of himself he didn't see any reason to interfere. Before long the airship had stopped at the border between Magnolia's dense forests and the treacherous Crocus Mountains. Yamato had entered the smaller aircraft that was bound for the forest compound alongside Melia and Satoshi. Their team was indeed smaller than the other, which on it's own was a good call. The Forests are dense and would be hard to move and battle with a team that was too big, not to mention it'd draw less attention. The mountains on the other hand were far more open so they would need the numbers over there. The aircraft departed for the forests and in no time flat they arrived, meeting up with the other guilds too. "Blue Pegasus has arrived to lend our aid! I trust we were fashionably late~?" Yamato said in a slightly joking voice with his usual confident smile, as if saying being the last to arrive was their intention. Still it couldn't be helped that it was a long travel, even with the Magic Bomber.

The forest team moved through the dense forestation in one group, things staying somewhat uneventful. This could either mean the cultists had no idea they were there or they were biding their time. But still his smirk never wavered. During the travel Yamato heard a couple well known names being said, one of which that stood out was Katherine. From his knowledge she was one of the most powerful mages in Sabertooth and Master Wilson's second in command if the rumours were to be believed. Another one of notable appearance was Alexander Morne, the so called tactician of Lamia Scale. If he was good enough to earn a title like that then this raid should be a breeze. Yamato heard a bang further ahead in the group causing him to raise an eyebrow with curiosity. Turns out one of Lamia's mages had accidentally let off a shot causing two others jump a little. One of which being Fairy Tail's recently appointed guild master Shylia Faris. It makes sense considering she's new to her position. As promised He'll do all he can to make her first mission in leading a good one. Although Yamato started to hear the rustling in the bushes and trees. So they were biding their time after all? Looks like that gun shot gave more than the two girls a good fright too. Satoshi had his blade ready to strike and asked Yamato what their next move would be.

Yamato thought carefully on this one, while he knew that the mages they had were powerful, who's to say the cultists didn't have others of equal strength? Yama held held his hand out as if to motion Satoshi to avoid drawing attention to them. "Stay your blade for now. We have no idea how many there are. Besides they've probably already sent word to the compound that we're here anyway. If we escalate this to an all out attack they'll just merely send more reinforcements. We'll need to conserve our energy until we know what we're dealing with." The tactician was quick to act, opening up a mist that shrouded their whereabouts. Giving them time to formulate a plan. Soon enough Katherine formed her own mist too and asked if anyone had access to craftmans magic. Yamato would've volunteered his light make magic but he doubted they'd want any glowing respirators acting as a beacon in the mist, so another mage volunteered instead and made a mask for everyone. Still he had to contribute in some way. Instead he made a couple clones with his light make magic and sent them running off just like Alexander did, their bright light hopefully making them noticeable enough to draw the enemies attention. Katherine looked to Yamato and Satoshi, letting them know to keep their blades sheathed for now. Yamato nodded in response. "As you wish~" The biggest surprise however was the huge dragon that looked a whole lot like Katherine's pet. It seems they really do have powerful allies indeed. "You'll have to remind me not to get on your bad side Mistress Mae. You are quite the terrifying opponent." Yamato spoke with a slight chuckle at the end and waited to see what their next move would be. Whether it was time to take out what was left or keep going while the cultist were distracted. Either way Yamato was confident they would emerge victorious at the end of the day.

Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Guild Assault

Just as Alex had anticipated the Cult were no fools, certainly more prepared than your average Dark Guild by far. They truly did have tactics and planning, at-least to some degree. Everything they'd did thus far was all following some semblance of a plan. Though they knew the guilds likely anticipated such a move, it was why the compounds sent out some of their stronger fighters. Though, they did still have a decent force left behind as well. This was a means to both show their power as well as to attack and wound the guilds while their strongest and best members were attacking the compounds. They knew even if they did win the Guilds would have wounded and not be at full power after the battles ahead, and thus hopefully easier for the teams they sent along to do their thing.

• Shade and Sigma, Crocus Town

Name: Shade
    Appearance:
    VSa3xJF.jpg

Magic: Shade controls a variety of poisons. Paralytic, hallucinogenic, pain inducing, truth serum, and even straight up poison. The effectiveness depends on the amount of magic they imbue into the darts they create. These darts aren't very strong and won't pierce armor nor do much damage on their own. Despite being magically created in nature it's entirely possible to block them with any solid object or even destroy them with magic such as fire magic. Most of the time it isn't deadly and can be easily cured by a healers' magics or by Shade themself.

Name: Sigma
    Appearance:
    tNQYL9F.jpg

Magic: Sigma's magic dubbed Metallic Bulwark offers primarily defensive boons. Both to himself and allies. He is able to harden his or others skin to be as strong as steel, upping his or their defense and offense immensely. To use this magic for a long period of time used a decent amount of magic, even more so if he has an ally to use it on. Thus, he tends to only use it on his ally consistently and rely on his heightened senses and reflexes to apply it to himself in quick calcuated bursts to boost his punches or quickly deflect attacks.

Shade groaned as they walked through the streets, the woman not at all pleased by this. Her magic was used in experimentation, not offensively! Sure. She was strong and actually a skilled fighter when need be. But when it came down to it her magic took time to take effect and come to its full use. Unlike others where they could just toss a flaming sword that exploded into glittering razor sharp confetti or some other shit her magic took precise aiming! Dart hits the wrong body part it could take forever to have the desired effect, or it could just miss entirely and waste a bundle of magic. "I don't see why they sent me along. Couldn't they have sent someone else? What about Jakari!? Or someone with more offensive magic!" She growled, glaring at Sigma. "Instead I get sent with you." She grumbled clearly not wanting to be sent with this big brute.

They earned a couple of stares, though otherwise they didn't really stand out other than Sigma being rather tall and bulky. Not as much as Wilson, mind, but certainly abnormal. "You know why. They need them there. They want us to deal with the small fry and set an ambush." He spoke in a low annoyed tone. Shade rolled her eyes and stayed silent. Even if she didn't like it, he was right. Her magic was perfect for quickly dealing with an incapacitating people. Granted, those of more sound body and stronger magic resisted it much longer and it took longer to take effect, her magic was versatile and not outright lethal. And they could definitely use the extra test subjects, a bonus if they could get someone strong to use as a gambling chip.

And so, the two clad in ordinary brown traveling cloaks made their way to the Sabertooth Guild Hall. In a fluid motion they tossed aside their cloaks, Sigma smashed the door to pieces, and Shade rushed in quickly flinging paralytic darts at the mages that rushed to see what had happened. The weaker ones succumbed almost immediately, though the stronger took a few seconds. Much to Shade's surprise one had deflected a dart with their gauntlet and was taking aim only for Sigma to easily knock them out with a blow to the back of the head.

"Now now, don't you worry about your friends. They're just a little...stunned." She spoke, sighing lightly at her own pathetic attempt at wit. Her eyes soon landed on Akagi, Lexi, and Miles. The other two she most certainly recognized. Lexi...she had no earthly clue. Though frankly didn't care either way. "Oh my...Sabertooth's Executioner and the Red King." She mused, a smirk forming on her lips and two darts appearing in each hand. "I certainly didn't expect that big brute of a Guild Master of yours to have enough brains to leave behind more...capable...fighters." She said, giving a sidelong glance to the ones she'd already taken out.

"Mmm...here's the thing. You co-operate and we won't have to get rough. I won't have to poison you, and my big friend over there won't have to break your legs sound good?" She asked, a menacing toothy grin slowly forming. Honestly. Sigma would be the one doing most of the fighting. She hadn't anticipated this at all. Her magic was very much not suited to this battle. Miles could burn it and Akagi could likely dodge out of the way. S Class or not, her magic was pointless if it didn't connect and she herself was entirely vulnerable physically. They should of sent Jakari dammit!
    The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26 Jackaboi Jackaboi

Akagi
To say she didn't expect it would be a lie. But to say that she had seen this coming would also be a lie. The doors came down much to quick for her to do anything, except immediately move to step in front of the new guild member. An effortless motion, as if it had been ingrained into her instincts to protect the ones closer to her. With a flick of her hand, she deflected the debris flying towards her, caught a piece of the shattered door and blocked a stray dart that had been thrown her way. She turned the board over and examined the dart, then glanced towards the other, less fortunate, mages. She sighed, then discarded the board. For what it's worth, that was an entrance she couldn't knock. The female mage had nearly pinpoint accuracy with her darts, and her partner was able to sync up with her excellently, able to cover her weak spots easily.

"Don't give my guild master too much credit." Akagi replied calmly, without a single hint of fear or worry in her voice. Nothing showed in her expression, and her stance was as relaxed as ever. "He couldn't strategise water out of an old boot with the instructions on the heel. But I am glad to know my reputation precedes me." She paused, then folded her arms, and scowled, nodding towards the collapsed mages. "I'm afraid that deal's already null and void. You've already 'gotten rough' with a couple of us." She finally straightened up to her full height, her arms falling to her side as she did. "Here's a counter-offer instead. You turn around, and go back to your homes. There must be someone waiting for you there." Her right foot shifted forwards ever so slightly, and her arms may have adjusted accordingly, but her entire stance changed completely. "I will ask only once."

With those words, large tendrils of darkness erupted from within her chest, wrapping themselves around her whole form, cocooning her inside. Before anyone can react, the cocoon exploded, scattering black dust, tinted with dark crimson, into the air. In Akagi's place stood the armored Moonless Knight, its red eyes glaring straight at the intruders. The cocoon unfurled itself onto the Knight's back, almost like the wings of a butterfly, and slowly receded into the armor.

At first there was silence from the Knight. Then came a grinding sound, like straining metal. The Knight's helm shuddered, and the grinding grew more intense, until at last, the 'mouth' of the helmet prised itself open, only just slightly, with a loud metallic snap, revealing a thin slit, and darkness within. From the void within the maw, a sound came. It was not the voice of a human, but the growl of an inhuman beast. Even if she were to extend the offer again, it was clear that she cannot. The Knight's hand shot out beside her and…gently pushed Lexi behind her, so her entire physique would protect the new Sabertooth member.

Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Last edited:
EQLiPMV.png
Crocus Mountains - Bad Guy Fort
RW5YIau.jpg

A small laugh slipped past her lips at the Sabertooth Guild Master's response. "I need not flatter myself when I have you to do it for me." Viera shifted her gaze from the towering behemoth beside her to the cosmically beautiful woman that approached them. Her own smile tugged at her lips at the woman's introduction. "Indeed you are correct." She gave the woman a nod of acknowledgement before continuing. "The pleasure's all mine." She watched the woman head back to her group after the introductions, her gaze lingering for a few moments before turning back to Willy upon hearing what could only be described as a laugh. His words brought that same smug grin to her face as she folded her arms under her chest as she watched with amused anticipation. Despite his warning she remained in her exact position, unconcerned with what might take place. Sparing a quick glance back at Dante she offered him a wry smile before returning her focus forward. "It is not that difficult to get that man to dance to my tune. He's too pure for what he is."

As expected the roar of cannon fire erupted as shells rained down on the hulking man and as equally expected they did little to slow his march forward. A few of the rounds missed the man entirely, instead headed for their group of mages. Even as the cannon rounds came barrelling towards her she made no effort to move or respond. Indeed she remained as impassive as ever even as her hair billowed forward at the sudden rush of air. In the blink of an eye the raven haired swordsman stood before her, the incoming rounds cut into a million harmless pieces. While she wasn't too pleased with Altair disobeying her and coming with her instead of heading to Magnolia, she had to admit that he was every bit as skilled as she had heard.

She shifted her focus from her guildmember back to the wall, watching as it crumbled in on itself taking the cannons with it. As Willy approached she adopted a disappointed frown as she raised a hand to rest on her cheek. "Honestly I was expecting something flashier." The woman let out a soft sigh before continuing. "Oh well, perhaps next time you will be able to live up to my expectations." Putting her teasing of her fellow guildmaster aside she looked over at Dante only to have her response prevented by Altair's interjection. As the swordsman spoke she lowered her hand back to it's former folded position, remaining silent until the man was finished. "I would prefer to let the other guilds take the brunt of the work. Save our strength for when it is needed. However, our dear Altair seems eager to dispatch our foes so perhaps I'll leave the decision up to all of you. If you wish to rush in, by all means. Enjoy yourselves and earn the money the Council is giving you." She offered them a smile, whether they held back or not did not truly matter to her. In the off chance the dark guild did have anything they couldn't handle she was there to intervene, may as well let them have their fun until such a time.

Crocus Mountains - Bad Guy Fort
lnteractions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Willy) simj26 simj26 (Altair) The Elder The Elder (Donte) LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (Cerelia)
Mentions: @ Crocus Team

5CF3C5CFB47F631E9672FF68A8779B5EC8DDBAB6
As soon as everyone left, Miles pass out on his on his trusty couch leaving Akagi to tend to Lexi alone. Hopefully while he was out, Akagi would've gotten their fellow guild members to clean up, so he wouldn't have to smell Master's breath as he yelled at him. Surprisingly waking Miles up out his sleep was Lexi smacking him on his forehead, and she proceeded with fusing at him for sleeping while she cleaned part of their guildhall.As he woke up, Miles held an expressionless face as she went on and on. But then suddenly he felt a trace of malice deep in the air around him. He turns his attentions to the door, still slouched on the couch, with his arms spread out. "I think we're finna have company Lexi." He says, just before the doors of his guild hall gets kicked in.
Some would say Miles seen this coming, hence why he asked to stay, but in reality he wasn't even in the mood to fight off cultist today. He really wanted to sit back on his couch, smoke and relax, sadly those plans got canceled. Miles let out a sigh just as the attackers took out his fellow guild members with darts none the less. "Darts, really.", Miles said with disgust. "If they were gonna send somebody they should've sent somebody more fun." Miles said looking away from them. He looks around the guid hall, counting each and every one of his guild members that were incapacitated. "Seven. They took out seven of our members in less than two minute. Interesting.", Miles said looking at them cultist who foolishly decided to attack his guild, and interrupt his peace.
One was a brute with a size that somewhat reminds him of Master Wilson, while the other was skinny female with long black hair. They started speaking about surrender, and immediately after Miles let out a scoff. As Akagi entered her Moonless Knight form, Mikes turned to Lexi and reached his hand between two couch sits, pulling out a miniature communication lacrima. "Take this, run, hide, and call Katherine and Master Wilson. Inform them of the attack, and that Akagi and I are engaged in battle. Oh you might as well tell them, to inform the other guilds about a possible attack at their guildhall. I doubt we're the only ones, the cult tried to attack.", Miles said handing it over to Lexi. Afterwards he places his hand on her shoulder and his aura began to thinly cover her entire body. "This will protect as you go and hide. Stay there until Akagi or myself, come and find you. DO NOT MOVE FROM YOUR DAMN HIDING SPOT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, NOW GO!", Miles said sternly, sending her off without waiting for a response.
He turns his attention to cultist, as his aura started flowing off of his body ferociously. He stood up place his hands in his pockets, and takes a few paces forward, standing beside Akagi. "You fuckers are really something else. How about you take you're own advice, because we of Sabertooth don't get rough...WE DEVOUR." He says as his aura and eyes flickered a menacing blood red.
tenor.gif

Jackaboi Jackaboi Mitchs98 Mitchs98 simj26 simj26 Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
This should’ve felt like a bigger deal to Rayleigh. The end of the cult of zeref. She spent a lifetime bringing wrath to every living dark Wizard within a hundred miles of Fiore.
It wasn’t. This was just another group of dark wizards. More would pop up. That being said she didn’t have time to hold back. Charging a enemy who hides behind a fortified base may be stupid on paper, but she was long past the point where she had a challenge facing any dark wizard. They’d rush in and disappear without the enemy ever knowing they were there.
“We’ll charge. I’ve already gotten my bird to scout out the base.”
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel SidTheSkid SidTheSkid CelticHero37 CelticHero37 The Elder The Elder

Serd, Bons, Kai, Ilia, Mountains

First Wave Mountain NPCs
Name: Serd
Appearance:
2DTRvys.jpg

Magic: Serd uses a form of temporal magic wherein he has the ability to create, manipulate, and send others to a pocket dimension. To send others requires a brief channeling period in an area of effect, anyone caught inside it once complete is transported alongside Serd. Inside the realm Serd is able to freely manipulate the world itself and anything that was originally inside it, monsters, plant life, even the terrain itself. It cannot however directly manipulate those transported, and larger changes to the terrain take time. If Serd is either knocked out, leaves the realm, or runs out of magical power, everything transported is spat out instantly.

Name: Bons
Appearance:
MYP0Crw.jpg

Magic: Bons uses a summoning magic, with which he summons large and grotesque creatures he controls similarly to a puppet. These creatures come in a wide variety of abilities and sizes, though most are just big, durable, strong, and smash things and people really well. For the most part they're all physical with different physical attributes enhanced. Though one in particular dubbed Porcupine can flick large needlelike spines foes.

Kai trudged up the mountain diligantly, dressed in a nice warm sweater. The walk up the mountain was, all things considered, rather peaceful! Or it would of been at-least without Messei's nigh constant and incessant whining. Like. Seriously! You'd think she was already dying or something! Kai was entirely pissed off by it, the girl glaring at the other the entire time.

Ilia meanwhile of course had rode on Blue Pegasus' Christinas' carrier craft to get there, thus having no problems at all. Kai of course was glaring at the entirety of the Blue Pegasus team being able to get there the easy way and not have to listen to Messei. "Lucky bastards..." She mumbled softly under her breath, the girl sending a deathglare towards the Blue Pegasus members. Really it wouldn't of been quite so bad had she not had to listen to Messei! She had been seriously close to knocking the girl out.

Ilia herself sort of just grinned excitedly from the snow, blinking as Messei screamed and ducked for cover. She looked on to the rather scary fortress to see why. A line of cannons aiming for them. It was obvious they were out of range just by the fact that they didn't fire. After all. She was pretty sure they weren't welcome guests! She kind of just...went about playing in the snow a bit while being careful not to go closer while everyone else seemed to be making a plan. Not her job! Her job was to kick some ass and get paid. Plans were for the leaders or stronger mages that were in charge.

Kai rolled her eyes at the girl prancing around, listening to Messei as she started to come up with a plan. The Cult inside the base at the cannon wall was watching them closely. Ready to fire as soon as any of them got within range. Bons and Serd were inside waiting on the offchance they managed to pass through a barrage of cannon fire and a massive set of steel doors. Both very improbable in their opinions. But hey, anything was possible with the variety of mages assembled.

Kai sort of just stared blankly at Messei as she flat out suggested seducing the guards. Was she serious? She was going to risk getting shot to pieces by cannons hoping the guards were in need of some T&A when they likely had all they needed from the people they captured? Now she was no tactical genius but even she guessed that was a bad plan. Amusing. But bad. Viera however had the right idea when suggesting that Wilson took care of their entry point, the petite girl grinning wide. "Hell yeah Master Wilson, you could totally smash those walls in easily!" She cheered excitedly.

Cerelia...she liked Cerelia as well. This gal got it! Who needed stealth? Everyone here was incredibly strong, or at-least strong...though admittedly she had absolutely no idea who Cerelia was at all. But, still, she liked her just for her suggestion of displaying their force to the Cult. As expected of her powerhouse of a Guild Master he trudged his way forwards towards the gates, a hail of cannon fire sounding soon after that likely drew everyones' attention. Though many hit their mark on him it did seemingly nothing at all. Kai of course watched with a smug grin. With him here, how could they possibly lose?

Ilia and Kai were both watching now. They'd expected Wilson to punch the wall down, though all he did was poke it real hard with his pinky. Ilia squealed from the sudden gust of wind and Kai held onto her cap, surprisingly nothing really happened. At first at-least, other than a hole. "Lame...you can do better than that Master Wilson!" She shouted honestly let down. Though soon the wall started cracking and crumbling, falling with a loud crash as well as cries of pain and surprise. "Woah! "So cool!" They shouted in unison.

"That's Master Wilson for ya~" Kai snickered, smirking as the dust settled. She herself was ready to attack...though it seemed Chuya was crazy enough to run in alone. Okay then. She was officially dumber than Messei! Nice.

Inside the compound Serd and Bons were coughing from the dust cloud that forced its way down the halls. They hadn't even noticed Chuya running in past them, though Chuya would soon be confronted by two fire users. One sending a wall of flames and the other a barrage of swift moving fireballs. "Damn bastards...how did they break in so easily!?" Bons growled. Serd simply frowned a little, "Such a shame. I liked that wall." He mumbled.

Both gals of course were also relatively in awe of Altair. Though something about him really pissed Kai off, he was unmistakably strong. By far. Needless to say, they both also knew their strengths. Even Ilia currently making snow angels had the common sense to not rush in alone, thus leaving the others to decide what to do.

Inside the building once more, Serd was preparing his Dark World magic as he dubbed it, ready to give part of the mages a nice show should they get reeled in. He was one of the strongest the compound had to offer, he wasn't about to let them get through so easily. Even though Bons was on the weaker side due to his magic having obvious and glaring weakpoints, he seemed unphased by the display of strength. Viera was most certainly right. This fortress was built defensively, and every single cultist within maintained their defensive position.

The one caveat however was a sudden loud rumbling as something came barreling down the corridor and smashing through the rubble outside with a loud guttural roar. As the dust settled a large grotesque creature was revealed.
mSdAYzL_d.jpg

Praxis is one of Bons' tougher creations, if not the strongest. This mighty behemoth is fast, defensive, utterly huge, and hits extremely hard. It offers no special abilities, other than being obviously hard to defeat.

Already with a height on par of that of Wilson it slowly rose as sickening cracking sounds echoed around the mountains from its bones and flesh realigning. Once it finished growing it was nearly as tall as the fortress itself, three sets of yellow and black eyes opening at once directing down at the group before it. It crossed its two massive shielded limbs together and let out an ear piercing shriek as it thrust them to either side. "They are many.." Bons spoke, able to see through his creation, surprised at the gathered force, though not undeterred. No. This was all so Serd had time to channel his spell and to hopefully tire and wound a few of them. Perhaps even get them to retreat.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari SidTheSkid SidTheSkid CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus The Elder The Elder Xel Xel simj26 simj26 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Jz-ahn Jz-ahn Refaulted Refaulted

Last edited:
Chuya Hikari

"Out of my way!"
Chuya rolled to the right, evading the wall of flames before jumping, and slicing the attacker's head off, before flipping to the side, evading the fireballs. She then dashed forward, impaling the second guy strait though the heart.

After pulling out her sword, she heard the creatures enterance. She looked on, wide eyes at the horrible looking creature. Her swords glowed green, as she then ran towards it at twice her usual speed, aiming to Attack the head.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

wDFWdBoi5vLJag506YydCN97pAbV1rXHxaaWcW2PWHrXCcq4x441TwnC4YxlPHBuF9cQr-2Q3Ig0MRP8kEsylLtbdGMKHi2FZFW1_foD0QGau_wLuZ5F3H0RAPZgB_zwrFJWaYPa

we.png

(Location: Fairy Tail Guild Hall)
(Date/Time: October 2nd, X893, Evening. )
(Interactions: Freida & Saria Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )
(Mentions: )

Nevms had been lost. Again. He’d decided to spend the night in a nearby inn, hoping the short distance of the establishment would make trailing his way back to prestigious guild hall that bit easier. Great idea Nevms! I should have no trouble finding my way back now, hehee~ Would be what he told himself that night, until the morning. When upon asking the question of where’s breakfast? He was greeted with discerned looks, and fingers pointed toward a huddled group of buildings, several blocks in the opposite direction of FT’s hall. He had lost his way there, and only by luck would he find the long stall serving steamy goodness after following the trail of a delicious aroma. It was a filling meal, and he had gotten the chance to converse with some of the other patrons but by the end, he found himself both penniless & lost in his surroundings. Lost again, Nevms thought to himself. He continued to walk, he learned from experience that whenever he got lost. He should just keep walking, keep walking and somehow, by some bizarre twist of fate he would find his way. A turn into an alleyway here, and a walk around the bend there. He’d been glad to at least have a full stomach for the walk, and eventually, he could make out the Fairy Tail crest in the distance that filled him with a sense of relief. No harm in hanging around for a while, right? Nevms figured, knowing that numerous mages of Fairy tail would already be out on other tasks.

As he started to approach closer, the Fairy Tail crest now clearly in view. Nevm’s hadn’t expected to see what he saw when leading his way up to the hall doors. Two figures had approached the guild hall. A lusty duo!? I don’t recall seeing them in the hall yesterday? Maybe they’re looking to join Fairy tail too? he thought to himself, cycling through the most reasonable reasons. Most of which were innocent enough. Still, the idea of approaching two girls, nevermind attractive ones were definitely imposing to the mind of Nevms. So he had decided the idea of approaching them right now was an uncomfortable one, instead deciding to stay out of sight. Pressing himself against the wall of the building beside him, the surface smoother than he expected. He waited, and watched the two figures he mentally deemed ‘lusty duo’ walk inside the hall, and waited a little longer. When he managed to build up the courage, Nevms had finally decided “Okay! I think that was long enough.” unaware that he was speaking his thoughts out loud. In the following steps, he took toward the orange doors leading into the hall. He didn’t have any thoughts or inklings of something bad happening inside. Not until his hand hovered inches away from swinging the doors open that he noticed a voice coming from inside. He could not make out everything that was said, but managed to decipher two vital words; ‘Ambush’ & ‘Friends’. Nevms gasped, hands covering his mouth. Saying muffled words through laced fingers “That’s not good, is it!? What do I do? What do I do? Should I do anything?” his head swirled with different possibilities. He was not good at that. He wondered if it was a good idea for him to get involved, after all, he could just make things worse, right? The two words 'ambush' and 'friends' kept swirling in his head. Against what his head told him, but what his heart felt was right. He decided, with those words in mind, the actions he'd take next would be justified. Or at least I hope they are...Wavering for just a second, and then.

“Okay!” Nevms said through gritted teeth, clenching his fists tight and stamping his feet on the ground “It’s time to Power up! his fists now clenched tighter, his feet planted firmer on the ground, but externally Nevms looked no different. He smiled. “Now the simple part, I think.” Then just for a moment, he put on a face of determination. Swinging his leg back. Lunging it back forward into the door. Nothing but the terrible sound of the doors hinges giving in, he repeated and kicked the door, once, twice, and on the third time the hinges finally gave in and the door came swinging off. It wasn’t enough though. Not enough Nevms thought, hoping that he would send the door hurtling across the hall magnificently. Instead, much to his dismay, he had just sent it skidding across the floor. The unhinged door coming at a slow stop by the feet of a mage, who stood at the center of what Nevms thought of as a strange tornado of ribbons. Nevms awkwardly let his foot back down, and blinked, puzzled by what just happened.
“Dangit.”
Recovering from his awkward display, he raised his voice.
“Okay! I don’t know what you ladies are up to, but I know it isn’t good!” he pointed an accusing finger at the duo and continued. “So you better just give it up now!!” his own voice surprised him a little. He was sounding a lot more confident than he actually was, but just as thoughts of backing down popped into his head, a very different set of words already escaped his mouth.

“Because Nevms Spindlewheel is here!!” and in almost a desperate cry “And I’ll totally beat your guy's butts if I have to!!” if it wasn’t already too late to back down before, it certainly was now. He forced a smile. Remembered his mentor's words. But inside, Nevms was crying out in panic; I am totally dead, DEAD! Aaahhhh why did I say thaaat! Thisisreallyreallybad.

Last edited:
Amy AvalonBalsam Village - Guild Hall
Amy stood behind the bar counter mixing drinks and passing them along to the customers. While most guilds had their lounge areas, Blue Pegasus kept hers open to the public. Indeed many of the Guild's facilities were open to the public. Their luxurious amenities proving quite the source of income for the Guild. Couple that with their reputation of being the guild for beautiful people and she didn't bat an eye when a pair of pretty ladies came walking in. Nothing she hadn't seen a thousand times before. As the women sat at the bar she flashed them a practiced smile. "What can I get you?" Drinks and an appetizer, simple stuff. So with a quick "Right away." She spun around and got to work. Her hands practically dancing along the bottles, mixing their drinks with swiftness and flair before delicately placing each drink before them soon to be followed by the chicken. With her customers taken care of she diverted her attention to other patrons that required her services.

As she busied herself one of the guild's members slid into the seat beside Chloe. The man flashed the pair a smile as he leaned on the bar. "Never seen you two in here before. What brings a couple gorgeous women such as yourselves to Blue Pegasus?" Amy cast a glance towards her fellow guild member. With a reputation for beauty comes the obvious desire to hook up, so it was a scene she'd also grown accustomed too. Hell, she had been the target of Satoshi's attempts more times than she could count, and while other girls may have fallen for his charms she always staunchly refused. With nothing more than the base level of interest she shifted her focus back to the glass she was cleaning. Maybe her comrade would get lucky. Though more than likely he'd strike out, yet another thing that was all too common. But if worse came to worse, she'd be there with a complimentary drink to help him drown in.

Balsam Village - Guild Hall
Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Lucius had stayed away from the guild mages, obscuring himself in a shadow as he watched them go about their preparations, not that he cared much, all he was concerned with was removing as many dark mages as possible from the mortal coil. Still, there a few mages who caught the nobles attention for a few seconds, such as Wilson Hunt, his large size certain helped with that, it was the only thing that made him stand out in the rainbow of crazy guild mages.

That being said, the dark mage was slightly impressed when the guild master nonchalantly walked through cannon fire to destroyed the wall, giving a small inaudible round of applause, now the game began. For a minute, Lucius wondered whether the dark guild was going to try anything, or whether they were going to sit there and wait, fortunately, his question was quickly answered in the form of a loud roar "And here I thought this would be boring."

Lucius did find himself having a morbid fascination with the creature that came out, after all, one of his few joys in life was learning about magic, and whatever was used to create that abomination was rather interesting, who knows, he may even keep it's master alive long enough to tell him about it. In spite of this fascination, however, Lucius didn't really fancy facing that thing, far too hands-on for his liking so he decided to attempt to slip past the creature and into the base. Lucius' form then dissolved into a thick black smoke that shot across the ground and towards the opening Wilson had made, hopefully avoiding the sight of the creature.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

kono-subarashii-sekai-ni-shukufuku-wo-837-709x1024.jpg

Maggic.png

( The Oracle of Fairy Tail. )

Messei D. Mavison
(Location: Corus Mountain, Cultist Compound. )
(Mood: P A N I C !)

(Interactions: Cerelia & Aedon. )
(Mentions: Wilson, Viera, Chuya. )

(Currently: Freaking out & Clung to Aedon's back. )
"Underwhelming?" Exchanging looks between both Cerelia and the literal 'fortress' of a compound, Messei was unbelievably perplexed at her colleague's 'astute' observation. Whereas the remark she made of Dark Guild's handiwork being subpar was clear as day, it was apparent that these adversaries were providing redress for their shortcomings! Whilst lacking in fortitude they made up for in terms of raw offensive power, mighty cannons stationed on their battlements were a definite indication of this. Nevertheless, Cerelia temerity proved to be incessant, unbreakable even as she continued to boldly poke fun at the 'inadequate' ramparts. "You can't be serious? Granted the walls aren't 'Elven work' by any means but it'll take a lot more than jus..." Emitting a minuscule 'peep', Messei's reaction was disrupted by the same girl who now happened to be patting Messei on the head, akin to a parental figure over congratulating their child. Disbelief amassed over the Oracle's irked face, her narrow brow visibly creasing her forehead as it furrowed at Cerelia's offense. Messei's skin soon enough changed over into a carmine hue and vibrantly blushed in response to her own embarrassing treatment, within a matter of seconds there'd been steam rolling off her lissome physique, further complimenting her seething outrage.

"Stop treating me like a flippin' baby, i'm like seven years older than you!" Intersecting her arms as she complained, Messei tried her absolute hardest to make herself seem like a very 'intimidating' person by making a slight change to her posture, her 'slight change' however only involved standing on the tips of her toes, giving a false impression that she looked taller, although, Messei still had to look up at the towering woman while ranting away. "It doesn't take a genius to know that if we do anything hasty we'll be blown to bits! H-hey, are you even listening to me?!" Not only did someone have the audacity to pat her on the head, now they were ignoring her? She understood her own lack of offensive powers but that didn't mean she was able to pull her own weight around, didn't they know she was important too? Not backing down so easily from their conversation, Messei tromped through the heaps of snow and after Cerelia so she could give her a piece of her mind!

Sadly, her high hopes of getting back at the woman were inevitably crushed after catching her foot on a hidden stump buried beneath the 'sea of white'. "Gah!" The oracle's scream was suddenly muffled halfway through after landing face first into the snowdrift, her small frame had almost begun to sink into the snowy abyss until she managed to swim herself out of the freezing pit she created. "Cold, cold, cold!" Ascending her way out of the snow, Messei could be shown convulsing in a shivering mess. To make things worse, she'd forgotten to bring a second pair of clothes or any kind of winter attire for that matter! She was under the belief that the Dark Guild's compound was at the base of Crocus mountain, unfortunately, this miscalculation had led the woman to believe that she didn't even need to change out of her usual attire. With all the snow buried in the nooks and crannies of her uniform, she wouldn't of been all too surprised if some had gotten up and into her skirt. "WHY DID THEY HAVE TO PUT THEIR BASE ALL THE WAY UP HERE? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!" Despite the misfortune that had befallen Messei, she was able to somehow drag herself over to Cerelia and the Guild Masters she was speaking to, mostly letting out a few groaning whimpers before finally reaching them.

From the moment she had witnessed the likes of Wilson and Viera, Messei had already figured out that both of them had belonged to both the Sabretooth and Blue Pegasus guild, although it wasn't very difficult to do so. Both of them were practically stereotypes of their own guild, Wilson being the easiest to point out because of how ridiculously built he was. He was the type of person that enjoyed eating his cereal with weights in them! His hulking appearance was by far intimidating, as for Viera? Her captivating beauty was like none other, in fact, Messei was slightly jealous of how gorgeous she was! Every movement, every softly spoken word leaving her lips was carried with great finesse and charm, it was almost hypnotizing. More importantly, she had a freaking aerial warship, how cool is that?! In spite of her fascination with both of them, Messei had held herself back a good distance from them out of fear she'd do something even more foolish. Although Messei was afraid, it looked as if Cerelia hadn't any issues with introducing herself to these prominent figures, approaching them and giving them a fine 'howdy doo' was like second nature to her!

From her few interactions, she knew that she was careless but foolish enough not to give a proper bow or curtsy to both of them? Was she out of her mind?! Luckily Wilson nor Viera had taken offense to it and Cerelia was able to walk out unscathed.

"D-did you just - Er, nevermind... Anyway, that's not what I meant!" Messei vigorously puffed, promptly stamping her feet in displeasure. "I wasn't going to sleep with them! How low do you think my standards are? I was just going to trick them into letting us in so you can save that one hostage-person while I disable the cannons." Right, Messei nearly forgot about the one hostage that was being held inside the compound, hopefully, those degenerates didn't do anything too awful to her! Believing that she had gotten her point across, it was now time to spring into action to save the hostage, or so she thought. Any stealthy approach to be had was abruptly ruined as the Sabretooth's GM walked towards the Dark Guild's base, an everlasting mien of boredom comprising him as he walked through explosion after explosion, right until he had thrust his pinky directly into the rampart!

All that was left was a hole, a laughably small one at that! Blinking twice at what she saw, Messei felt as if her vision had betrayed her upon seeing Wilson 'failing' to dismantle the fortification. Wasn't he suppose to be like the top dog of Sabretooth? It would've been a let-down if it weren't for the disastrous effects that occurred only a minute later. Crashing sounds of rubble widened her eyes, she couldn't believe it, with only one pinky Wilson had rendered the entire frontal section of the compound into debris, in addition to the cannons that were attached to it. "HWAH?!?!!" She felt jolted at the amount of destruction this one man was capable of, even for a Guild Master, this dude was a freaking beast! Adding to the craziness of the scene was one of the Blue Pegasus members running into the fray, blades drawn as they sprinted through the billow of dust and snow that had formed in place of the destroyed walls. "IS SHE CRAZY? HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BE SO HYPED ABOUT THIS?! WHAT ABOUT THE HOSTAGE? WHAT ABOUT STRATEGY?"

It was complete and utter pandemonium, nothing to her was making any sense! There was different members of each guild running inside without a care in the world, magical explosions ringing out, and people being thrown off the side of the mountain! As if watching people being sent to their doom wasn't terrifying enough, a massive abomination had revealed itself as the cloud of demolished rubble had cleared away. "WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN THAT?!" She cried out, mouth agape as she looked at the horrific entity. The gargantuan creature had rivaled the size of the fortress in just a matter of time, its many eyes had been gazing at the intruders in front of it, staring them down like a predator would its prey.

2c70db41-s.jpg

"I WANNA GO HOME!" Tears flooded down Messei's face as she saw the thing's eyes look at her, she didn't know what it wanted but she surely didn't want to find out! In desperation, Messei fled away and clung onto the nearest person she could grab a hold of. "AEDON SAVE ME! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LET IT EAT ME, I DON'T WANNA BE A MESSEI MEAL... I WANNA BE AN ALIVE MESSEI, WAAAAAAH!" Aedon's body now became a sanctuary for the poor girl as she climbed up his back, her legs and arms wrapping around him as she clung onto him for dear life, wishing not to be a meal for whatever the heck that thing was!

( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari . )

Last edited:

48640101fc0b5771bd2ddf56cb12fb25.jpg

155801521611893867.png

(The Undead Swordsman)

Santi Salbatore
(Location: Sabretooth HQ, Guild Hall )
(Mood: Nervous. )
(Mentions: Horus & Literally every single female in Sabertooth. )
(Interactions: Shade / Sigma , Akagi, Lexi, and Miles. )

(Currently: Being a jackass. )

(AFTER SKIP)

He didn't know where Horus went off to following the altercation with those band of marauders but it must've been pretty important! The last thing he remembered before Horus left was him going off about how he was urgently needed somewhere else, declaring that his Guild Master needed him for some sort of 'infiltration mission'? Whatever the case, he wasn't given enough time to help Ned gain entry into the Sabretooth's building. So now the Undead Swordsman was just idly standing outside with his fingers boringly tapping the side of his bicep as he waited, waited, waited some more, and waited until waiting became too frustrating to endure! He didn't know why it was so damn difficult for someone to open the freaking door for him, I mean he was certain that Akagi and the other Sabretooth buffoons were inside. "C'mon! I've waited like three whole hours." Gliding his backside down the guild's entrance, Ned let out a depressing sigh at his opportunity of reuniting himself with Akagi being absolutely crushed by the obnoxious presence of a locked door!

Shaking his head between his knees, he was almost about to get up and leave until his curious nose had sensed something rather 'alluring', someone was making an apple pie? Ned wasn't the only one who had recognized this luscious stench, Sinny was already perched up on his master's knee, blissfully taking in all of the pie's smell as it wiggled its nose. "Ya smell that too Sinny?" Ned took a moment to playfully ruffle the Tanuki's ears before stopping mid-stroke, suddenly, an idea had clicked in his mind! If he was able to catch a whiff of that treat being baked, it must've meant that there was an open window for him to climb through! Relishing in his own genius with a haughty laugh, Ned cautiously picked up his Tankui pal underneath its arms and set him atop of his shoulder. "Alright buddy, i'm gonna need to borrow your nose for this one!" He keenly spoke, drifting his eyes to his furry companion whom comically covered its face in skepticism, believing that Ned wanted to actually take his nose from him!

"Ha not literally, just lead me in the direction with your sniffer! It'll help us get in, plus, you'll be able to get your pie!" Perking its eyes open at his owner's request, the Tanuki's arm swiftly shot up as its small paw pointed at the corner of the building. Unlike your ordinary raccoon-dog, this one was far more intelligent even before Ned had claimed ownership over the lil' fella! Strangely enough, Sinny was discovered by Ned after the Tanuki scampered into its arms one day, holding several coffee-roast packets in its clutches. All-around it was an odd scene, it only made sense once a merchant darted to Ned, completely red in the face and huffing his lungs out after chasing the Tanuki across Magnolia. Apparently, this creature was a clever thief that had a weird infatuation with coffee, its obsession with the java-drink had led it to commit many acts of thievery across town, all of them being coffee related, of course.

eba3822436aedf9970214811e3fe8508--tanuki-anime-drawings.jpg

Cutting to the chase of things, Ned was able to compensate for the fluffy burglar's mischief and in a manner, become friends with Sinny after bargaining with a whole bunch of mouth-watering assortments of coffee! Ever since that day, Sinny the Tanuki had always come to follow Ned where ever he went, a slight inconvenience at first before turning into a beautiful relationship that made them closer than blood brothers. "Knew I could count on you!" Sinny's remarkable senses had brought both of them to an opened window leading to the bottom floor, Ned couldn't help but give him a complimentary pat on the bat for a job well-done. Branching out his hand to the window, his Tanuki partner-in-crime had climbed up his hand, eventually leaping through the opened space and onto a nearby counter that softened his landing. As for Ned, he was able to stuff his way through the gap but clumsily fall flat on his face with his good ol' pal watching him as they took a whole helping of pie in their maw, munching on it as his companion stood back up onto his feet.

"Alright, we're in! Don't think anyone noticed us, let's keep it that way... You take the lead pal." Getting spotted was the last thing he wanted, at least, not right now. Surprising Akagi with his presence was on his agenda and he definitely did not want anything ruining that! Looking around, he was able to take notice of the few doors that led outside of the kitchen, one of them being straight ahead which was where his Tanuki was scampering off to. Before he was able to go through the door, he was reminded just how demanding his friend was after he opened up its paw and pointed to it, a raised brow adjusting itself on its tiny face as it did so. "Aren't we just greedy today? Fine." Rolling his eyes at the Tanuki snickering and rubbing its hands, Ned managed to dig through his own pockets before sifting out a few coffee packets, placing them in Sinny's palm. Letting out a reassuring 'chirp' Ned's raccoon-dog kept its promise and snuck through the door, keeping an eye out for any lingering eyes as its master followed it.

"Cue the Sneaky Beaky Music." Breaking the fourth wall, Ned snapped his focus at the view and clicked his two fingers together. Faint background music conveniently played to the ambiance as he and his pet snuck around, avoiding a few of the guards that were roaming around and soon enough making his way into a corridor with many doors on each side, some of them marked with names that indicated what room and who they belong to.

"Female housing area?! No way." Seeing names like Kathy, Yamiko, Kai, and his lovely Akagi had made him writhe in joy, there were so many women here! He was wondering why so many would be involved in such a rough and tuff environment, Ned was intrigued by this fact but also amused. A concerned look casted over Sinny once a devilish guise had cloaked Ned's expression, he'd thought of an awful idea, one that could land him in a lot of trouble... But it would be so worth it! "Hehehe, if you don't mind keepin' a look out for a little longer here Sinny, Papa Ned has some schtuff to do." Running his tongue over the bottom of his lip, a perverse blush had surfaced on his cheeks as he nudged his way into Akagi's room with luckily no-one in sight!

It was as if the Gods themselves had set up this situation just for him, if he wasn't a believer before, he sure was now! His first instinct was to raid through the cabinets, looking for the 'goods'. He felt out of luck until he came across the 'holy grail' of his search, clutched between both of his hands was a pair of frilly undergarments that he had snagged up from the bottom of the drawer. "Jackpot!" Out of any adventure, this one was probably the greatest! This reward was better than gold, Akagi's panties in his bare grasp was something he'd give up everything for. Ned carefully looked around him, double-checking if he was safe before excitedly pressing her lingerie against his face, his body tingling with pure ecstasy as he took a whiff. "Oooooh god yes.. But, I need more.." Unfulfilled with his twisted desires, Ned had snapped Akagi's underwear over his head, making it cover his face but revealing his eyes. Sinny couldn't help but shake his head in denial as his master ran from room to room, each one he exited there was a new pair of panties stuck over his head.

Suddenly, a clamorous 'bang' had interrupted his search and made him fall backward through the Sabertooth's guest room. If by any chance nobody was there at time, Ned would've regained his balance until Lexi had fled to the scene, however, if Lexi was already there, Ned would've been looking up at her while giving her a friendly wave during his unusual introduction. "Uh... Hi there!" Seeing how things were getting real awkward, Ned immediately planned to make his escape route the front doors of the Sabretooth building which in return was a bad choice as he came across both Akagi and Miles, along with some fascinating woman and a weird guy that looked like he had one too many protein shakes. "Erm... Hey Akagi, been awhile! So, this isn't what it looks like." With practically her and all of her guild members panties still draped around his head, Ned tried his best not to make things escalate more than they already were, nonetheless, his casual 'whistling' only came off as uncomfortable.

"So uh, who's your friends?" Throwing back his thumb, Ned gestured at Sigma and Shade who were probably looking at Ned as if
he were completely insane.
( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , simj26 simj26 , The Elder The Elder , Jackaboi Jackaboi .)

Last edited:

• 47336D65-3DE3-447D-85E4-3A9DB7F28EC1.jpeg

Cerelia was silent as she remained vigilant in her watch over the cannons adorning the walls of the excruciatingly ugly fortress. The place was enough to give one nightmares, and the dark mages obviously didn’t care much for proper maintenance! They probably didn’t even have fresh water to drink, how awful. When Wilson obliterated the walls with just his pinky finger, Cerelia’s gaze didn’t move one bit, and her expression stayed the same. “Impressive Master Wilson.” She spoke aloud, the tone in her voice respectful as she held a serene and somewhat unphased aura about her. The sheer force that erupted from his pinky finger and thus send the wall crumbling also sent a gust of wind towards the woman, her hair in turn fluttering in the wind as she remained still, turning to face Master Wilson directly before continuing; a smile on her face. “I wanna see you punch one of these cultist, I’m sure you pack a mean hit.” Cerelia couldn’t help but chuckle, the imagine of Wilson obliterating some poor fool popping up in her head. It was in that moment, that Messei seemed to be worked up about something. Was it because she had patted her head? Cerelia couldn’t help but chuckle again as the woman went on a tirade. “My dear.” She spoke, her voice was elegant and noble in tone, and filled with kindness. “I can’t help it, you’re just too cute! just treat it like we’re at a playground and have fun, stop all this whining it’s unbecoming.” Her last words were spoken sharply, however still somehow spoken with a kind tone to them.

After Wilson had destroyed the wall and cannons, some of the group began their advances via the breached walls. However, before anybody could advance any further a goliath fleshy construct formed in front of the fortress, and soon towered over the very place itself. Despite this, Cerelia still stood there unphased, she tore her lance out of the ground before swinging it around gracefully, slashing it in the air as she stopped and held it at her side. The woman’s eyes met the many eyes of the horrific creature, a disgusted ‘tssk’ escaping Cerelia’s mouth before she spoke. “This thing reminds me of my aunt. It’s big, ugly, and makes an appearance when it’s not wanted. This thing is hideous!” She exclaimed, her lance glowing with a surge of cosmic like power before her body became enveloped with the same energy. In a flash, Cerelia charged towards the monstrosity with great speed. Upon getting close, Cerelia turned on her heel before bending downwards and pushing herself up into the air with the palm of her hand. Whilst midair, Cerelia pointed her lance towards the creature as a large beam of starry magic shot towards the creature with explosive force and brightened the battlefield with its light. Cerelia knew this attack wouldn’t kill the beast, but it would definitely deal some damage. Not to mention, her magic had holy properties to it and this horrific flesh puppet was obviously some kind of dark magic. Upon landing, Cerelia stabbed her lance in the ground as the gravity around the beast began to shift and crash down in an attempt to restrict the creatures movement and thus make it easier for other people to attack.

“Everyone! We must work together to beat this thing! Now is our chance to show the Dark Guilds what it means to make war with the Light Guilds of Fiore!”

Xel Xel Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder CelticHero37 CelticHero37 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @CrocusMountainsCrew
[tab=Satoshi][tab=Tab][/tab][/tab]​
[tab=Satoshi][tab=Tab][/tab][/tab]

Last edited:
Altair
Another wall in his way. This was just a monster of little consequence. It lumbered towards them, with all the ferocity of a wild beast. He turned up his nose at its appearance, obviously disgusted by it. Whoever created it was sick to the core- it was designed to be what it was meant to be: a wall. Just by observing it, Altair noted that while it possessed a large frame, it didn't mean that it was any more cumbersome than the next muscle-bound freak. Similar to Master Wilson, to some extent. Altair gave a scoff of amusement. How fitting that they would throw out their wall against their own.

At that statement, however, he paused. No one came to support the creature- he was meant to stall for time, while the others hid within their walls…or so they thought. There was every reason to believe they could be preparing something else within the confines of the fortifications. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. Sneaky, conniving bastards, these dark guilds. "Master Viera," he spoke quietly to his guildmaster, "this creature is but a distraction. I would suggest leaving a skeleton crew of mages here to assist in distracting the distraction, while the others storm the fort." With his piece said, he turned, and returned his attention back to the monster, where a spearwoman had now presently engaged the beast. A shrill cry came from behind him, from where the Fairy Tail crew were, and he grimaced at the piercing shriek that cut through the air. Gods, what in the blazes was that unearthly sound? He spun around and almost immediately located the source- an aqua-haired young lady…who was bawling her eyes out, and generally making a mess of herself.

How unsightly. How unbearable. This was the state of the guilds after his long break. Reduced to crying women and uncouth thugs. Unacceptable. If he were not to speak up now, then no one else would. "Fairy Tail! Take your craven elsewhere to sob their eyes out! This is a battlefield, not a nursing home! If they can not steel themselves for death, then they do not belong here! Hie thee away with the banshee's cries!"

He turned back, and without another word, sprinted forwards, sword extended at his side, advancing at almost inhuman speeds to assist the spearwoman. She had already begun to restrict the beast's movements, slowing it down with what he deemed to be the work of gravity. Excellent. At least some people on the field had some grace and intelligence. "Spearwoman!" He called to her, announcing his arrival. It was, to his expertise, better to indicate his joining, rather than to leave allies confused as to what was happening. With the gravity working against the monster, it was no difficult task for him to leap atop its enormous limb, and run across it towards its head. At the apex of his climb, he kicked off the beast, launching himself into the air, and…landed behind it neatly without ever moving his sword. Or so it seemed. A split second passed, then the same phenomenon occurred once more, like air being cut by an indecipherable force. This time, it was just one straight downwards cut, down the middle of the back of the monster. Without waiting, he slashed once more at the monster's legs.

As powerful as Kitsunebimaru was, it would not be enough to kill this monster alone, but he could, with the spearwoman's help, cripple it.

Interacted with: Cerelia LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari , Messei SidTheSkid SidTheSkid , Fairy Tail chumps CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , Viera Xel Xel
@Crocus Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back