• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lexi Text.png

So not even one day looking for a guild to join she was already sweeping the floors of the biggest guild of all. But she agreed nonetheless as Wilson has commanded the members to get the place all cleaned up for his return. If she helped with this it'd be a good start towards solidifying her place here. All she had to do was prove she was useful. Lexi hummed cheerfully as she swept and swept, brushing the dirt away. But then it dawned on her, the girl suddenly stopped on her tracks to think about what exactly she was doing. "How is cleaning supposed to prove my worth to a mages guild..." Lexi looked around the room, it seemed that everyone was cleaning same as her... All except... Miles. A look of slight envy formed on Lexi's features as she strolled over to the sleeping mage. She shook around the red haired mage with all her might until she noticed him waking up. "How come you get to sleep while everyone else does all the chores? Wasn't master Wilson specifically telling you to do some cleaning too? I mea... (CRASH)" Lexi was cut off by the sudden sound of the door getting kicked in by two unknown assailants. The smaller one threw darts at the members inside the building. She stood there, still trying to process what was going in as a dart barely skimmed past her face and hit the mage behind her. That was certainly enough to snap her back into reality as she looked back and saw the man paralysed on the floor. "W-What's happening!?" Lexi herself was unable to move, not from the projectiles but rather from the fear and confusion. She got a good view of everything that was happening. Especially witnessing Akagi change into a cool yet scary looking suit of armour. "Woah..."

As Akagi pushed her behind out of harms way, Miles grabbed her attention and handed her a lacrima, telling her to run and hide to call either Wilson or Kathy. "But... Wh-what about..." She was cut off again, this time by Miles placing his hand on her shoulder. She stared, curious as to what he was doing. Soon she felt a hot sensation running over her body. She was glowing red with Miles' Aura. She panicked at first but soon came to realise it was doing her no harm. Rather it was soothing and warm, like wearing a cloak fresh out the dryer. Apparently this could protect her? She didn't have much time to think on it before Miles screamed at her to get a move on. "R-Right! Please be careful!" She ran off, looking for the best hiding spot she could get. She quickly dove under a far away table and pulled out the Lacrima, her face overcome with shock upon the realisation of what she was holding. "It's an i-Lac!? Oh no I don't know how to work these things... I'm used to using Lacridroids..." Lexi fiddled around with it for a little while, although to no avail. This was a problem, she couldn't stay hidden here while she tried to figure out how to make a call.

She had to get somewhere safer, she looked around the room and found a door with the sign Female Dorms above it. Steeling her resolve she prepared to make the mad dash for it and took off, hoping that Miles and Akagi had them occupied. Bursting through the door she kept running until she happened to make it to the guest room. Where she found another man... With underwear adorning his head. Lexi simply stared at him for a solid two minutes, trying to figure out what he was doing. She decided to make the safe assumption. "AAAAHHHH!!! ANOTHER ATTACKER! AND THIS ONE'S WAY CREEPIER THAN THE OTHERS." Lexi grabbed a nearby broom and started batting him with it. "GET AWAY GET AWAY GET AWAY!" Eventually he scurried off towards the main hall. Leaving Lexi panting from exhaustion. Just who was that guy? Wait... That wasn't important right now, she had clalls to make. She picked up the i-Lac again and made another attempt at trying to figure out how it works. Finally she managed to find Master Wilson's saved number and called it. "Pleeeaaaaaaase pick up...." Lexi waited for the call to go through and didn't even give Wilson a chance to say a word. "MASTER WILSON! THE CULTISTS ARE ATTACKING THE GUILD HALL! There's three of them! One's really big and muscly, another carries a bunch of darts and the last is wearing a bunch of underwear on his head! Akagi and Miles are fighting them but everyone else is down..."

The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Mentioned: Britt-21 Britt-21

Wilson Hunt
tenor (4).gif
Wilson was already bored of this battle. So far it didn't seem like anything they needed him for. Hell, he could have probably taken both places down alone if he had wanted to. But he wasn't going to refuse the job. His guild members wouldn't have been pleased missing out on such a pay day, and ST staying out of this raid wouldn't have done great for their image.

Wilson simply gave a nod of acknowledgment towards Cerelia comment. Glad she was so impressed by his show of strength. Viera however seemed not to be impressed. Something Wilson reacted to by ignoring her. Sure he could have made a comment like,"If I was aiming to impress you I'd make a harrm of pretty boys, and stand around doing nothing." But no, he simply ignored her. Walking past her as if she wasn't even there. It was at this time that his Lacrimasung Galaxy S went off. He immediately picked it up. Assuming his suspicions about a Guild attack had come true.

He didn't speak, as the familiar screaming voice of Lexi informed him of the situation at top speeds. He simply nodded, and gave off the occasional, "mhm" sound. When she was done he spoke."Give me one moment." He said scrolling through his lacrima's apps before coming to a home security one. He opened it up to see the situation at the guild hall. Everything was as Lexi had said. Although he thought the one covered in panty's seemed familiar. Wilson squinted in suspicion, going back to his lacrima to give Lexi his response."Alright. Now listen, you aren't an official member yet. So if you desire to simply avoid this situation all together you can leave...but, if you want to better yourself, and prove you're worthy of SaberTooth then do as I say. I want you to make sure everyone else is safe. Most of the left behind members should have already gone to safety, or at least be backing up Miles, and Akagi. But if this battle gets messy, as it tends to do with those two. People could get hurt. Don't worry about helping Miles, and Akagi. They can handle themselves, and besides. We have some help that should be coming home any moment now." Wilson said a bit amused by his own words. One of their members who had left some time ago was finally returning, and then timing was like something out of a movie. Suddenly a massive monster appeared, and everything started going crazy behind him."Sigh, sorry I have to go. Don't die little one." With that super encouraging statement Wilson Hung up. Walking towards the monster, and stopping when he found himself in a favorable position to be hear my everyone."HEY EVERYONE! SABERTOOTH IS CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK. MIGHT WANT TO CHECK IN WITH YOUR OWN GUILDS AS WELL. NO WORRIES THOUGH, WE HAVE SOME STRONGER MEMBERS I LEFT BEHIND. THEY SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT!" He called over the sounds of battle, and monster noises. Luckily Wilson was plenty loud when he wanted to be.

Somewhere near the Sabertooth guild, a storm cloud was forming over the city. A large figure, not quite as big as Wilson, I but still tall for most people looked towards the city. Their piercing eyes gazing at the Sabertooth guild, a large backpack in one of their hands."Heh, it's good to be home." With that the sky was lit up as red lightning struck, causing a booming roll of thunder.

Interactions Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Mentions The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (cuz I mentioned the monster)

Last edited:
Christina Trost

Christina didnt even awknowledge Satoshi's words as she looked away, because he was just trying to get under her skin...Or at least that's what she had thought and ignored his remark about her ass. Though he did have the decency to ask her for her name, after studdering quite a bit. Christina was tempted not to answer but she did anyway and returned her attention to the mage "Christina." she said, finding it quite comical that he made a comment on her ass but then began to studder as if she had done something lewd enough to get him reacting that way. From behind her blindfold, Christina could see the expression he possessed and it caused her lip to tug upward towards a smile but she fought it and as quickly as it came, it faded just as fast. Its pretty funny to see peoples reactions through this blindflold. They cant even see my reactions which makes it funnier. She thought to herself. Sadly though, she couldnt see the color that was all over his face. Though in all honesty, she cant see any color aside from the way she sees things through the blindfold. Color was very limited. Back to Satoshi, Christina never met him, and she would have never met him because he was in Blue Pegasus. A Pretty Boy club from what she got from it. But because of their situation at hand, they had no choice but to meet.

Clearly she didnt have any interest but little did others know, it was because her blindfold hid the world from her and hid her, from the world. All she wanted to do was avoid love, avoid strong connections and just focus on herself. After the loss of her brother, things were tough for her but as she grew up without him and tried to improve herself, she decided it was best not to have any distractions to slow her down or hold her back. "Since we're stuck as a team, what's your name? Clearly we havent gotten a moment to introduce everyone yet." since well...Ambush from the idiot mages who decided that attacking their team this way, was a good idea. At the moment, Chris felt safe with the group, but still remained on guard.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

595040Thanks to Master Wilson, the wall was down, and the raid group could finally charge in. But the question still stands, on who were going first. Will it be a cooperative head on assault, or would a guild try and take all the glory for themselves. Waiting for his Master's response, he turns his head towards Altair who had a few words of his own. Mistaking Dante's question, he goes on about disadvantages the cultist will have charging towards them. Even though he was right, Dante' was referring to the guilds and Blue Pegasus. He continues on leading into an "uplifting" speak. Then following behind him was Veira him and the others to charge. Those words coming from both Altair, and Master Veira's mouth must've stirred something up in Chuya's head. The B ranked mage of Blue Pegasus, drew her swords and charged forward without thinking or backup. Dante' lets out a sigh and shakes his head. "I guess since Yama isn't here I'll have be the responsible one and go after her. She'll probably need my help sooner or later.", He says, before his body begins to shimmer, and a clone steps forward. "Go after Chuya and keep her safe." He orders, and the clones nods vanishing in a golden light.
As Dante'' stood outside the fortress, his clone relayed little but important information to him. He notified Dante' about two strong mages close towards the rubble. Dante' keep quite about the situation for now, but he did summon a lengthy chain, that wrapped around his left arm. Then moments later, Dante'' got word of something big, causing him to get in an evasive stance. "Somethings big coming." He says aloud. Busting through the rubble, was a giant creature that he never thought existed. The creature stood tall, not just of the group, but even the fortress. The creature reminded him of his time as a prisoner within a dark guild. "Tch, they're always doing experiments.", he said speaking from experience. He turns his head towards a whiny, blue haird, Fairy Tail member, who soon busted out in tears. "If you wanna leave, the fastest way down is jumping.", Dante' said to her with a chuckle, before turning his head towards the woman with the giant lance as she related the creature to her aunt. "I'll hate to meet your Aunt if this thing reminds you of her.", he says with a grin.
Without responding to him, the lancewoman, charges towards the beast and flipping into the air. Dante'' was left in awe as she moved with great speed. He has yet to meet someone outside of Blue Pegasus, who's speed rivaled his own. Finishing her attack, she left gravitational field around the beast holding it in place. Dante' couldn't help but wonder what kind of magic this lady has.
Following up her attack was no one other than, the master swordsman himself, Altair. He quickly leapt on the back of the beast, and ran from its back all the way up to its head, cutting it along the way. Due to Dante's magic, he witnessed Altair's quick attack unlike those around him. As soon as Altair was done, Master Wilson yelled out some shocking news. Of course Dante' wanted to flash home and check but, if BP was under attack surely we would know, plus his Master was here. So if she wanted, she could easily check up on her guild. With that in mind, Dante' keep his focus on the raid. Stepping up to the plate, Dante'' takes a couple of steps forward eyeing down the creature. "If that's the case, I guess we should warn the others at the forest, and Lets wrap this raid up shall we.", he says grinning before his body glows black and gold and he vanishes from sight. Instantly appearing above the creature, Dante' shouts out a warning. "Altair back up! It's gonna get a little hot out here!" Dante' inhales sharply gathering and condensing solar energy within his mouth, "Solar God's Bellow!!", he shouts before releasing a beam of black and gold solar energy down onto the creature, with intent to burning it into ash.

As the real Dante' fought outside the fortress, the clone appears beside of Chuya and grabs ahold of her hand. "Chuya...its not wise to run inside of damn cultist fortress without backup. So from here on, you stay by my side. I'll try my best to not interfere in any of your future fights. You do have to improve your skills and all. So lets take this as some intense training. Oh and...", the clone pauses looking at the dead body on the floor. "No killing. We're not them. Everyone you defeat, ill just tie them up with my chains. Deal?" The clone said releasing her hand.
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Solemn Jester Solemn Jester simj26 simj26 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Xel Xel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Last edited:
Shyilia and Lucia, Forest Baddies
Name: Fehlen
Appearance:
l3JDuui.png

Class: S
Magic: Fehlen uses a specialized Nature Magic called Dark Rose. With which his attacks center around black colored roses and their vines. Their petals and the thorns are razor sharp, despite their beautiful appearance they're rather dangerous. He has the ability to cause the rose buds to explode into a shower of razor sharp petals, form quick moving vines to snare opponents, use the buds as vines, and even form a giant rose bud that essentially acts as a blender for anyone it traps inside constantly damaging them until they break free or the magic is somehow halted.
Defer to NPC list under the Other/Roster tab for Gremir.

Lucia Power/Drunk level: 22%~

Shyilia and Lucia remained vigilant as they were surrounded. Though she may of been blamed a bit for it, Lucia's shot didn't really do much other than kill a bird that happened to land on the head of one of the cultists. "This is boring." She whined, the drunkard pouting and taking another chug. Though she tried to retain her composure, after all Master Patty was here with her. She had to ensure she was maintaining Lamia Scales good name!

Meanwhile, the Cultists surrounding the group looked to Maradis as if she'd grown three heads when she suddenly and casually approached them like that. They were going to answer until Morik began his assault on them, a few of their number quickly and hastily taken out. "I could be wrong here but you're both outnumbered." One male spoke. "Get lost." He growled. "Earth Make Magic: Gaea's Hammer!" He shouted, a large hammer of hardened earth and stone forming above his head before he swung his arms down towards the pair, the hammer crashing through the tree limbs down towards them. Shortly after Alex's confusing mist started encircling the group, though it didn't reach the small group near Maradis.

As for the group Shyilia was growing increasingly nervous especially as she watched Morik run off alone. That was definitely not a good idea! Not a good idea at all! Though she didn't see it in time so she couldn't really call out after him. Things were already getting bad it seemed, the petite Guild Master pouting a little. Soon however Alexander Morne approached her offering his assistance. She breathed a sigh of relief as he helped them all out by use of his magic as well, watching the two clones dart off in different directions. "Y-Yeah that's a good idea." She agreed, nodding a little and flashing a thankful smile.

"M-Miss Patricia. He is right we need to split up to take care of the ambush." She told her. "W-We can meet back up and head inside once we do." She said. Thankfully, she had been sure to ask everyone their names before they got to this point. "I-I...don't really know everyones' names...but we can do that." She spoke softly.

Luckily the risk of them splitting off wasn't needed as Katherine and Christina had the perfect solution to all their problems, though they really should take a moment to learn everyones names. It was a very good thing that they'd both been assigned to aid the forest crew or things would of been much, much harder."Thank you." Shyilia told them both, voice muffled a bit from the mask but she thanked them nonetheless. "NOOOOO~!" Lucia cried out as the mask was placed on her face, the poor girl devastated by her inability to drink her sweet sweet booze. So much so she nearly cried. It was almost worth being paralyzed to drink...almost. But not quite. Shyilia and Lucia's attention turned to Maev as the girl walked to the front of the group and began her reading, both staring on a little confused and curious.

Their gazes grew blank as she drew The Cupid and birds appeared doing a mating dance. Was she for real? Though she redid the drawing, Shyilia squealing as the trees fell. She frowned a bit and seemed rather sad, she was a Forest Shaman after all, so seeing and feeling trees die like that was...a bit hard. Normally she was used to it but right now she was on edge so it did get to her a bit. The Death card...well it was troublesome. Though she suspected that the card was for the Cult and not them. Shyilia had to admit, the reading did help ease her nerves a bit. How accurate it was she didn't know, though Maev seemed confident in her abilities.

The tree crushing the birds once more caused the girl to jump, and also be rather surprised at Maev, though she soon relaxed. Now all they had to do was wait on the smoke to do its job.

Which it did, quite well. Between the smoke and Lionel the mages were all but countered rather immediately. None really had the protection or ability to fight off a smoke attack like this, or the foresight for the illusionary smoke to suddenly turn into this from Katherine and paralyze them. Those not knocked out of trees dropped like rocks onto the ground, high and paralyzed from the smoke.

As Satoshi was speaking of and drooling over Christina, Shyilia blushed deeply whereas Lucia smirked. "Ehehehe...seems Christina accidentally seduced some poor man again." She hummed. Though, she had to admit, she did have a nice ass so she could see Satoshi's enthrallment easily. Regardless, Shyilia cleared her throat. "Before we head in, w...we should introduce ourselves. I-I'm sure some of us recognize each other already, especially people from the same guild...but...I'm Shyilia.." She began, going first. "Lucia." Lucia responded in an offhanded fashion, the gunslinger trying her best to find a way to drink and keep the mask on too.

Though as everyone was speaking and otherwise regrouping, Fehlens deadly vines were sneaking up on them from out of the compound. The ambush had failed, so it was time for the big boys to come out and finish the job their weak underlings couldn't. Fehlen nor Gremir could go out in the mist, though Fehlen's magical vines could. Already it was trying to wrap around a number of the groups' ankles to drag them in. Notably Ikora, Patricia, Alex, and Christina. A bit harder for Patricia, but it was still trying nonetheless.

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy . D O V E . D O V E

• Shade and Sigma

Shade couldn't help but chuckle and smirk as Akagi berated her own guild master. Someone was pretty touchy having to stay back and look after some brat it seemed. Or perhaps when Wilson wasn't around this was truly what she thought of them? My how little respect she had for the man if those words were any indication. "Mmm...fair enough." She replied. Though what information they could scrounge about the man he certainly was more brawn over brains, which to her indicated he really had just lucked up with the decision to keep some of the stronger mages here.

She frowned and rolled her eyes as Akagi mentioned her getting rough, "Ah come on. Its just some paralyzation toxin." She groaned, not really considering it getting rough. Such pansies! At her request for them to leave she shook her head, glaring as she donned her armor. Dammit. "No can do. We have a mission I'm afraid." She responded, shaking her head. They both seemed rather unphased by Akagi's screech, Sigma crossing his arms ready to attack when possible. It was going to be a tough battle, but every armor had weakpoints. One just had to find it and exploit it.

Shade noticed Miles with Lexi, handing her....something, from what he said a communication lacrima. Of course she tried to throw a dart at her before the aura engulfed her but was too late, the dart harmlessly being burned up. Dammit! She grit her teeth together, watching Miles approach. She arched a brow and laughed at his attempt at a threatening line. "Hahaha! Is that seriously how you're going to scare us off?" She questioned. "The Executioner here may prove a problem, but I'm afraid you're no match against Sigma, Mr. 'Red King'." She hummed. Or assumed he was. It wasn't brunt force, but Sigma could resist Dante's aura well enough she'd think.

Sigma was ready to attack, a bit of a sucker punch type deal...until a man wearing many pairs of panties on his head stumbled in. "...What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?" Shade stated, glancing between the trio questioningly, unable to resist laughing. They heard the crash of thunder nearby outside, though just assumed it was a storm brewing, unaware things were going to get much worse for them.
    The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26 Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
cooltext328675671645852.png
The large form of Tyson finally made his way to the guild. He had sensed some strange vibes from within and wasn't sure what to expect inside. He had told Master Wilson he was returning, but he wasn't sure if he had let the others known. Master Wilson had said they were on an important mission. So only Miles, and Akagi, along with several others had stayed behind. He had also said he was expecting some trouble at the guild. He just wasn't sure what kind.

Tyson didn't care about trouble. He was just glad to be home. But he did send his traveling companion off to go a have a look around before they entered just incase. With everyone distracted by the man covered in panties, they would have been forgiven for being startled by the sudden boom of the front door being blown open. They would have also been forgiven for mistaking the large menacing figure standing in the doorway for Wilson Hunt. He was large, and built like a minotaur. He even appeared to have a scarf on, or at least it looked like one at first glance. But as the mysterious figured stepped forward into the light of the guild it was obviously just his brilliant red bear blowing in the wind. Finally having returned home the first thing Tyson did was point at Miles, "That's the lamest thing I've heard you say in a while Miles." He said before moving his finger to Akagi."Stop insulting the Master. If he saw no point in leaving you behind he wouldn't have. You honestly believe he would leave behind his attack dog on such a critical mission if he didn't expect something like this." He scolded, before aiming his finger at the bad guys."Bad guys right? Kind of underwhelming." Then he pointed at the guy covered in panties."Pervert right? I hope you know we have surveillance camera's, and the women of Sabertooth don't take prisoners when it comes to their private stuff being tampered with...Oh, and that loincloth on your head is mine. Must have left it behind and it got mixed up with some of the girls laundry." Tyson said pointing to the loincloth sitting on top of the perverts head along with several other pairs of underwear including some frilly panties. "So if you're not going to help fight can you go sniff those somewhere else. I'd really rather not deal with a pervert and these losers." Tyson said in his normal emotionless tone, his expression as indifferent to everything as always, pointing his thumb back at the bad guys. He wasn't sure the pervert wasn't with them. But either way Tyson wasn't going to deal with him while he was covered in undies. Tyson then looked around for a moment seemingly searching for something, until he suddenly stopped and began walking to a downed Sabertooth mage. He kneeled down almost as if he was about too mourn his downed ally. Sure he wasn't dead, but he was injured none the less. But instead of crying out, "why!" He simply took the dart from the mans body and in one quick gesture the air was filled with bright red hair. Standing back to his full height, and feeling around his face Tyson turned around to reveal his now clean-shaven face."Hmm, a little dull but I guess it did the job. Now," Tyson cracked his neck, his indifferent expression turning to the intense glare he held during battle. "I'm back home, and the first thing I see is you lot. I suppose there are worse ways to celebrate my return. So who am I crushing?" With a fist slammed into his open palm red electricity began to crackle, surging from his body, and only destruction could ensue, as anyone would tell you. When the Redd brothers are together, there's bound to be property damage.

tumblr_inline_mu9kmd2UPU1rexh76.png

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder simj26 simj26 Jackaboi Jackaboi SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Last edited:
EQLiPMV.png
Crocus Mountains - Bad Guy Fort
RW5YIau.jpg

She couldn't help the small smirk that formed on her lips as Willy silently walked past her. Poor man didn't realize that no reaction was a reaction in of itself. When it came to the game of her amusement there was no winning move for the towering giant. Unfortunately her source of amusement had to wait as a colossal monstrosity came barrelling out of the smoking ruins of the fortress. As grotesque as it was large it was one of the few things to get a noticeable reaction out of her. With raised eyebrows she tilted her head, looking the creature over. She was no stranger to creatures of war, but this one had a particularly off-putting appearance. A sentiment that seemed to be shared by some of those around her.

The screeching cries coming from behind her caused her to look over her shoulder at Fairy Tail's contribution to this mission. Her eyes narrowed as the aqua-haired blubbering girl clung to Aedon as if she were some kind of primate. The fact that Shyilia would send someone so completely inept just proved how inexperienced the young guild master was. Seeing Messei's hysterics just reaffirmed her decision in sending Yamato to support Fairy Tail's guild master. Her focus left the hysterical woman as Cerelia dashed forward to attack the behemoth. A small frown formed on her features as she watched the display.

Hearing her name once again pulled her focus, this time the raven-haired swordsman. Despite Altair giving his suggestion he would not provide her an opportunity to respond. No, he would chastise Fairy Tail's deadweight before charging in to do battle with the creature. The silver-haired woman let out a small sigh with an equally small shake of her head. "You're not wrong, Altair." Not wrong at all, if only you were not so eager to lunge forward. Indeed half her members had already rushed into combat. While many might think Sabertooth to be the most aggressive and confrontational guild, it was times like this that proved just how dangerous a rampaging horse could be. Amidst the combat something caught her eye. Unlike her, her fellow Guild Master wasn't paying attention to the fighting. He wasn't prepared to step in should he be needed. No, instead he was on the phone. She knew enough about the man to know he wouldn't ignore the situation without good reason, and she would soon be proven right as the towering titan bellowed out that his guild was under siege.

Turning her gaze towards the monstrosity as Dante charged in to join the fray she brought a hand to her ear. "Christina, have you received word of an attack on the Guild?" Her voice was low, her focus now as equally stolen as Wilson's had been. After only a brief pause a man's voice echoed within her ear. "No ma'am. Everything's as quiet as always, why?" Well that was both a relief and an issue in of itself. There was simply no way this was a coincidence, and if these Cultists were willing to strike at Sabertooth they certainly wouldn't neglect the other guilds. "Let the boys back home know to be on alert and get in touch with Yama, tell him to inform Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail's Guild Masters that Sabertooth's Guild Hall is under attack and that their's may be facing similar assaults." As soon as her orders were relayed the voice gave a simple "Yes, ma'am." before moving to give word to Yamato as instructed.

Returning her arm to be crossed under her chest she let out a soft sigh. Clearly she had underestimated these cultists, they were far more foolish than she had thought. She was confidant in her guild members back home, and should anything go wrong she, Dante, and Yamato could return quickly enough. But the fact that these cultists were even willing to do something as brazen as attack their guillds... With a conclusion in mind she looked back at Ilia, the only remaining member of Pegasus still remaining by her side. "Ilia, listen to Dante and Master Wilson if anything goes wrong." With that command she looked back over at the master of Sabertooth. "Willy, I'm leaving things out here to you." As soon as the words were out of her mouth her form dissipated into golden particles vanishing into the wind.

In an instant those golden particles reformed, taking the shape of a woman before shattering into nothingness to reveal her form within the depths of the fortress. As much as she would have preferred to simply go directly to wherever the head honcho was, even she didn't risk going too deep without actually knowing where she was going. Looking around it seemed everything she would expect. There wasn't a soul in sight, most likely all drawn to the front of the base to defend it. With nothing further to go on she began making her way down one of the corridors. The clacking of her heels echoing throughout the base. As she walked down the long hallway she closed her eyes, her form glowing briefly before she reopened her eyes. If she could only find someone to ask for directions that would make her search far easier.

lnteractions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Willy) simj26 simj26 (Altair) The Elder The Elder (Donte) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Ilia)
Mentions: @ Crocus Team Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yamato)

Aedon Strom
The Ace of Fairy Tail

From the moment Aedon and the other Fairy Tail mages joined up with those from the other major guilds and approached the mountain compound, he knew something was off. As an energy make mage, he could read the flow of magical energy pretty well. He could tell the walls in front of them were all for show. They weren't reinforced with a magical shield or anything, which seemed like a huge oversight since the dark guilds knew they were coming. That lead Aedon to three conclusions. The real defenses were likely housed within the compound in the form of either magical traps or a dangerously powerful foe. Either that or it was all one big ruse to distract them from something greater. He also didn't rule out the possibility that it was both.

While the others discussed various plans of action, Aedon closed his eyes and continued reading the flows of energy. It seemed there were indeed opponents inside. He couldn't tell how powerful they were, though. He began to draw up a few plans in his head as others started to charge in. The walls were easily breached as he expected and enemies came out to greet them. Messei's reaction had caught him a little off guard, though. That was one thing he hadn't been thinking about, but as soon as she latched on to him in a worried frenzy, he recognized what was going on with her, too. While most likely just saw her as an obnoxious waste of space in this situation, Aedon knew better than that. Messei was a good mage if she believed in herself, but the truth was, in this situation she had to fight an enemy she hadn't been ready to face. She was afraid, and he didn't doubt that horrible memories were flashing back in her head. Thus, he didn't judge her for a moment. Instead, he simply gave her a pat on the head and pulled her up a bit so she was clinging to him in a more comfortable and maneuverable way. Then he said, "Don't worry. We can get through this. Just stay close to me."

A moment later, Aedon whispered under his breath as he sent a death glare into the compound toward the enemy that had summoned the monster, "Energy Make: Kinetic Vector" Aedon flashed forward with Messei, virtually appearing in front of the enemy he had been staring down and drawing his electrified Katana at the same moment, striking at the enemy in one fluid motion.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel SomebodyElse SomebodyElse NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Rayleigh Sparrow
The Vigilante

Rayleigh had stabbed her blade through a couple enemies, rushing them down before they could react. For a moment she let the darkness take over. Her hatred for dark wizards led her to moments where she simply slaughtered entire bases of dark wizards before. She was the "Sparrow" The mysterious person who had hunted down and ended countless groups of dark wizards. A body of corpses were all that were reported. And the name "Sparrow" Nobody knew who did it. She doubted her own guild even knew. Not like she interacted with them much. Only showing up to get paid and to eat sleep and drink.

She didn't even think about it anymore. Her movements were experienced. They always acted predictably. Following patterns, and when they realized they were about to be killed they always had the same look in their eyes. The same look the other kids who were experimented on. They didn't deserve mercy. But she couldn't kill them. The others couldn't know. So she settled with disabling them, even if it meant they had to wounded brutally.
"Come to me." She said calling her bird who had been flying through the base. She had already used it to map out the base. Nobody expected a bird to actually be a spy. She was like a bird. She flew and only left trails.

"Now to find the others." She said summoning her wings. Flying back to where the others were. She landed beside Aedon and Messei. Closing her wings before they disappeared instantly.
"Are you sure this is the right place? This seems like it's just a bunch of grunts. There doesn't seem to much of a threat here. I sense a trap."

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Lamia Scale's
Master of Mischief
Patricia C. O'Shae
Patricia C. O'Shae.jpg

As the group approached the forest area, Patty contemplated the mission ahead. Major conflicts with the dark guilds like this occurred once every couple of generations. She was nervous about it as these things always brought new scars to her guild. At the same time, it also brought important lessons and priceless growth that one couldn't get elsewhere. That's why she had to let her guildmates do their part and take things on themselves. She couldn't just go beast mode and try to take care of everything herself. Her guild mates would never grow. However, she wasn't about to let her children get wiped out, so she still needed to be vigilant.

There wasn't much time to mill over this, though, as the action started almost immediately. Patty approved of the splitting up idea, although a bit reluctantly. She knew her guild mates could handle themselves, and it was obviously a tactical move. There was just some part of her that couldn't help but be worried. They wouldn't be too far away, though, so she was able to brush it off without much trouble. Almost as soon as she had done so, though, she felt something grab her arm and then wrap itself around her body in multiple spots. It was a vine from one of the dark mages. The moment she felt the first contact, a flick of her wrist had sent the pot' o' gold, Pumpkin, out from underneath her and up into the sky, safely out of harms way.

Patty let out an awkward moan as she squirmed a bit, trying to get free. To onlookers, it might have seemed like she was enjoying it. In the end, she was just glad she'd decided to wear her special shamrock panties that matched her outfit today, as anyone watching would have gotten a good view. It wasn't long before Patty blinked and her eyes dimmed to a different shade followed by her morphing into the Kitsune Priestess transformation. As soon as this happened, she somehow managed to weasel her way out of the vines and roll away. The indifferent, mysterious glare of this new version of her was far different than her previous expression. It was clear that in this transformation she had a lot of secrets and wasn't to be messed with lightly.
Patty Kitsune Priestess.jpg
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy . D O V E . D O V E

Last edited:
Praxis, Jinto, Kai, Ilia, Crocus Mountain
Name: Jinto
Appearance:
UosBRwS.jpg

Low-S
Magic:
Jinto used Enhancment magic to fight. Though blind, his senses are incredibly sharp and he continues to be a hand to hand fighter. With his magic he enhances his speed, the power of his blows, and how durable his flesh is to aid with the disadvantages of going up against normal magic. Entirely useless in ranged combat he excels at getting in close to his opponents to attempt to hinder them, as most magic in his experience falters at close range. Overall not as strong as most of the Cult due to this, his magic is still rather formidable though draining on the body.

Kai and Ilia stared up with wide eyes at Praxis as the mighty beast observed them all with its many eyes. "What the hell!?" Kai shouted. She had expected to fight some powerful mages not...whatever the fuck this was! She honestly doubted her skills to battle such a thing...though luckily she wasn't alone. Nor was she the one who attacked first. No, that crazy idea was done by Cerelia. And that weird dark magic guy was trying to do something too...all at the same time with Messei screaming even more. How was this woman even a guilded mage!?! Honestly, it was scary sure, but damn!

Ilia seemed realtively unphased, though also stayed put, watching Cerelia attack the beast.

Praxis did notice Lucius, one of his legs moving down quickly to block the entrance followed by another screech as Cerelia's blast damaged the armor on his forearm. It cracked and chipped a little, indeed doing a decent amount of damage from one attack. Had it hit it more directly it'd of been even more devastating. Once gravity magic was employed it growled and started making its way forward at a slowed rate due to it, all eyes focused on Cerelia as it swiped its undamaged right arm at her; of course still at a slowed rate due to the gravity magic. This of course left the perfect opening for Altair to run up its arm.

As it was cut it screeched once more, Altair's enchanted blades cutting rather deep. Bons had expected to go on the offensive with Praxis, though it seemed for now he was forced to be more defensive. The beast growled as Dante appeared above it, shielding itself with its other arm to mitigate part of the firey inferno. Once the flame and smoke cleared the creature, though charred in several places, was still standing. Next came Kai and Ilia's attacks, Sawmill grazing the things' legs while Ilia's Fairy Dust spiked into various places all over its body. The slash from Aedon slicing a portion of its body off, which seemed to dissolve into black mist as it fell. It seemed wounded from all of their combined efforts but it wasn't down, not yet at-least.

Meanwhile, inside the base Serd was confused as to the man who had ran past them after their comrade. No matter. Two or three foolish people to run in alone would meet their demise quickly enough. While it was true most of them were weak grunts, they did have strong members. Perhaps not as strong as Bons or himself, or even the main bossman here, but still no one to take lightly. Though shortly after Aedon appeared attempting to attack Bons. As he would find out, despite the fact he was controlling his puppet he still leapt back out of the way. Barely, but he did. "How did you get past Praxis..?" He questioned. Granted, others had, but he seemed to just appear. It confused the man. What confused him more was he was carrying a woman who seemed to be incessantly crying. That was...probably the most confusing and partially disturbing part of his appearance.

Nonetheless while it was harder and Praxis would suffer a little in combat, combatting these two while Serd continued to charge his magic was more important. And defending himself that matter. He summoned another of his creatures, a grotesque monster that looked similar to a biology chart one would see in a doctors office.
7dFqKf5.jpg

Grax is durable and agile, though not as strong as Praxis by far. Graxs' role is fitting as a close range tank, more of a tactical creature than one for prolonged combat like Praxis. Sharp claws, teeth, and a spiny maul for a tail. It also has the unique ability to track people by smell.

Shortly before the summon was completed Rayleigh appeared, giving Bons even more trouble. However. He was positive that Grax could buy them the time they needed, and perhaps even be able to lure more people in for Serd to trap in his domain. If they could take out even a few of their fighters things would shift a bit into their favor.

Dante and Chuya were soon going to find out the extent of the guilds' power, Chuya herself going to see why rushing in alone was a bad idea. From the shadows a tall blindfolded man would walk out. He didn't seem that strong going by build. Really he didn't seem like a fighter at all. "Mmmn...you should both give up and leave while you can." He told them, calmly crossing his arms over his chest. "I'll give you this chance." He said, tone calm and rather eerie, seemingly not bothered at all that he was outnumbered.

Viera was correct in assuming that the majority of the forces had all made their way to the front and near the front of the base to defend it. The fortress itself was rather labrythian in nature, hard to navigate if one hadn't been there before or otherwise told where things were. It wasn't as if they had some convienent map on the wall so more slow members wouldn't get lost or anything. That'd just be stupid. Though Viera was wrong that everyone had gone, soon a group of three mages surrounded her. All three masked males, decently tall, cloaked in black.

"Go back lady. The boss ain't looking for visitors." One spoke, lightning arcing between their hands. "You must be crazy coming in here alone...how did you even get this far?" The one in the middle questioned, tilting their head as he drew a sword that seemed to lightly shimmer in the dimly lit room. The one on the right narrowed their gaze under their mask.

"Probably snuck past while her friends kept the rest busy...thought she could take on the boss herself." He said, laughing loudly, though something about her did seem familiar. He shrugged nonetheless, forming some spears of ice mid-air behind him. "Last chance." He said, all three ready to end Viera. Or so they assumed, drastically underestimating the woman.
SomebodyElse SomebodyElse LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari SidTheSkid SidTheSkid CelticHero37 CelticHero37 @Skylord Nexus The Elder The Elder Xel Xel simj26 simj26 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @Jz-ahn @Refaulted

Last edited:
Akagi
Gods. He had to come back now, hadn't he? He just had to. She groaned outwardly at Tyson's arrival, and the armor, for once, did not modify her exasperation, groaning along with her. It wasn't that Tyson wasn't dependable or anything, it was just that-- it was just that he wasn't dependable. Kinda like his brother. They did things when things needed to be done, but both of them were as apathetic as apathetic went. Miles, at least, would sit around the guild and mope and shirk duties, but Tyson would do the same, elsewhere. Babysitting one was enough, but two? Furthermore, Miles had at least some sense to understand witty remarks, but Tyson, from his response to her jape, had, so to speak, extremely quick reflexes. So quick that he would catch every joke that would potentially sail over his head. Nevertheless, she supposed she could use some help. Three was better than two, after all. She readied herself to clash with the intruders. She was going to teach them a lesson- one, for breaking the doors. Did they know how much those cost to fix? Like, damn. Those were bonafide mahogany double doors. Two, for putting the lives of her guildmates in jeopardy, paralysis darts or no. And three, for giving Miles shit, though she supposed he'd teach them that lesson himself. She was about to move when Ned crashed into the confrontation. For a moment, she had to pause to register what just happened, and what was on the man's face. When she finally did, she could barely control the heat rising up to her face.

Wh-wh-what was he doing? Stupid Ned! Idiot! Moron! She was screaming inside so loudly that it leaked out subconsciously, and the others would be subjected to a sight of the Moonless Knight clawing at its own helm wildly, shrieking in a manner most unintelligible, almost as if the multiple appearances had driven it mad. Bloodlust seeped through from the armor, as the crimson eyes glowed ever brighter. Or so it seemed. Akagi was, in fact, so overcome with embarrassment, that she was only just aware of her armor enough to be relieved that it was hiding her bright red complexion. Why were the guys she always looked up to complete morons?! All she could do was muster a long, uncontrolled, continuous wail of exasperation. If he really wanted them, he could have just asked! Why did he see it necessary to drape it over his face? Through the helmet, she could make out the bridge of his nose poking through the fabric. Had she imagined that her face couldn't get any redder, she was wrong. Why, why why why why? That was all she could ask herself, until the last vestiges of sanity finally snapped. Tyson was a moron! Miles was a moron! Ned was a moron! Why did she have to put up with this crap?

"N͘͟͏͏E҉̶É̛͡҉̀E͏̛͟E̶̡E͜Ȩ̛͝E̵E̸͡E͞É҉̶̛̀Ę͢͝D̛͢D͞D͏̶͠Ḑ́҉̢͠D̀͞!" It was a roar corrupted by darkness, her words as if grinded through gravel and grit, and most of the time, they were unintelligible. This one, however, was obvious as to what it was. A gleam shone in the Knight's right eye, and it shot its hand outwards, aiming a blast straight at Ned. The dark energy screamed forwards, but missed the undying man completely, slamming into the wall behind him. Of course, it was never intended to hurt him, whether he was a big idiot or not. It let out another anguished cry of rage aimed to the heavens, loud enough to make the furniture shudder in their place. Dark energies wrapped themselves around its arms, coating its bladed gauntlets with roiling, chaotic magicks. Its back erupted with black fire, launching the Knight forwards straight at the larger foe, the man. Miles and Tyson could handle the other one themselves. She didn't know what the man was capable of, but she wasn't going to wait and see. The best offense, after all, was the best defense. With a cry, she gathered her magic into her fist, and brought it down, creating a scything blast of dark energy that sped towards the man alongside her. She stretched out her other free hand, energy already gathering within its open, aimed directly for his face. The plan was simple, either distract him or hit him with the initial blast, then slam into him with her palm.

Fast, and hard. Just the way she liked it.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Chuya Hikari
Mountain Raid
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder

Chuya looked at Dante', before back at the blindfolded guy.

"Why should we turn back?! This is our mission! We are not going!" Chuya would reply, before crossing her swords. She looked at Dante', a look of pleading on her face. "Are you sure I can not kill this one?"

Last edited:
EQLiPMV.png
RW5YIau.jpg

As Viera walked down the halls the only sound she could hear were her own heels echoing through the barren corridors. Rather than seem like someone searching for something it more seemed as if she were waiting for something. Her eyes always on the look out, as if expecting something to pop up at any moment. Shortly after her venture into the base began, a trio of dark mages surrounded her forcing her to come to a stop. The silver-haired woman folded her arms under her chest, her golden eyes peering at each man in turn as they said their piece. A smile spread along her lips as she spoke in a relieved tone. "Oh what fortune, I was just thinking it would be nice to find someone to ask for directions and here you are." The fact that the trio immediately defaulted to talking about their boss meant she was the one on the right track.

Still, their magics were woefully unimpressive. For all the grief she gave Willy at least he could stand as her equal. But these three stooges? She knew at a glance that they wouldn't even be fun. Then again... She took another quick look around, her smile taking on an oh so subtle sadistic quality. Returning her attention to the first one to speak she gave a thoughtful nod. "I see, I see. So your Boss wishes to be left alone. Very well. I shall return home and try another time." Spinning on her heel she walked a few steps back the way she came before stopping once more. "Did you truly believe that would happen?" Her voice intermingled with a small, condescending laugh as she looked over her shoulder at the men. "What was even the point of that? No matter, it gave me a laugh so I'll go easy on you in return, alright?"

Before the three could respond her form dissipated away in an instant. The man with the sword could immediately feel a pressure weighing down on him. A soft presence being pressed against his back. A warm air tickling his ear. Viera draped herself over the man, her head resting on his shoulder with her arms draped over his shoulders. "Be a good boy and behave~" She whispered seductively into the mans ear. Before the inevitable reprisal came she, once again, vanished only to reappear behind the ice mage. Upon appearing her hand shot out, grabbing the back of the man's head as it glowed a deep, pure blue. Imbuing the man's pain receptors with energy she caused him such untold agony in those brief seconds until his mind was forced to strip him of consciousness in order to protect itself. Before his body had even fallen to the ground she was already behind the electrical mage, repeating the same act to subdue.

In the span of mere seconds she had dispatched two of the mages leaving only the swordsman left. This time, however, she didn't teleport. Instead she stood there as her victim slumped to the ground at her feet. She still had the same sadistic grin as she looked at the man, as if taunting him to do something. "Don't worry, darling, your friends are alive. I'd get in trouble if they weren't, and that's far too much paperwork." She stepped over the crumpled man, the hem of her dress just barely skirting across his face as she passed over. The clacking of her heels seeming almost deafening as she strode up to the man. Bringing a hand up she slid her index finger under his chin, directing his gaze into her own. "Now then, about those directions."

lnteractions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Three Stooges)

Last edited:
Interactions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yamato)
Mentions: Xel Xel (Toki); Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Shyilia); SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Messei/Maradis); Britt-21 Britt-21 (Katherine/Christina); CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Maev); TeamForest

On the way to the forests, Messei's words and attitude stuck with Riwane. You're a healer and yet you don't have a healing spell for splinters? To most people, it probably wouldn't have struck them very deep and it probably wasn't meant to. Even so, Riwane knew how useless she was. Even as a healer she was subpar. It was all she could do was pull the splinters out one by one and heal the scratches with her basic healing spell.

In the group Riwane was abnormally quiet and thoughtful. Her depression didn't stick with her for very long. Instead she wanted to figure out a way to improve her techniques and figure out a way to dispel solid objects. She couldn't do it though her 'Sucking' spell considering that used the delicate blood vessels to transport the illnesses/poisons in a form of a gas. Maybe she could find a way to turn solid objects into a gas then? Hmmm... Not a bad idea but how was she make that happen...

Her train of thought was interrupted by an explosion coming from the distance and later a woman's voice calling out to the enemy. She really needed to get her head in the game. Riwane shook her head in attempt to do just that. Just in time too, as it was then that Riwane realized that the members of the other guilds had arrived, cloaked in a smoke which made Riwane feel vastly outnumbered. The short woman scooted closer to Toki and Shyilia. She didn't know why but being around these people made her feel... nervous. She shouldn't, they were teaming up with her after all but still. Along with the others, she took the mask she was offered and slipped it on. Riwane didn't feel like being paralyzed for two hours.

The next person to grab her attention was a boy- or was it a girl?- in a cat eared shaped hood going on about tarot cards. Considering stuff was going on in the background which each new card, Riwane felt safe in the assumption that it had to do with their powers. Though Riwane did feel compelled to wonder why the cat eared person felt the need to call for the group's attention.

Not that she had much time to ponder before an assault of vines tried to grab her ankles. She could tell that it wasn't making much an effort to grab her as a swing of a random tree branch she picked up was enough to keep it at bay. "Motherfu-" she grunted as the same vines grabbed the branch and snatched it from her hands. Small scrapes were left on her hands before she cast a small mist over it, making it disappear as soon as it appeared. Without a weapon, all Riwane could do was make a dash for it and duck behind a random person with dark hair and glasses that seemed to have it more under control. It just so happened that that random person was super tall, instantly making a good meat shield.

Last edited:
Katherine Mae
@EveryoneInTheForest
Interacted with: NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 (Riwane)

Katherine hadn't noticed the vines creeping up on some of the group. Not only was it decently dark, but it was also foggy due to the smoke and mist that was caused by both herself and her cousin. However, her attention had shifted over to Guildmaster Patty who made a very awkward moan. Only to spot vines that had captured her arms and her body, along with a shot of her panties right in the group's full plain view. This didn't bother the S class because she was a woman herself, but it did probably cause some uncomfortable tension in the air between the group members. Kathy took her hand -that began to look like it was cracking up like glass- and lifted it, about to blast the vines away with her Nexus which began to glow from within the cracks. Before she released a blast, Patty had shifted into another form, which easily made her wiggle free from the vines and have a mysterious look that she didn't very well like. Great, the S class had to worry about Patty now. Hopefully the Guildmaster had control over her form (after all, she was a Gm for a reason) and wouldn't cause more problems. Katherine had returned her look over to the vines and where they lead out to.

Definitely out of the distance that her smoke had traveled. But when she really looked, she seen more vines going out towards her group and she couldn't help but raise her voice to warn her group as fast as she could "Watch out!" she shouted, only to be too late with trying to warn Riwane. Poor girl got caught but luckily got away and hid behind Yama. That was good that people were getting away but it wasnt good that the vines were coming for the team "We need to move, now, things are not going to get better like this..." she said decently loud for everyone to hear now that it wasnt quiet. Of course, just as she mentioned that, Christina had also been grabbed and yanked up into the air. Unfortunately for Christina, she had been lifted upside down, her skirt lifting and exposing some of the one piece that she wore underneath her dress. High on the thighs but definitely showed off her ass a lot more than it had originally been before. This just keeps getting worse and worse...

Last edited:
Yama text.png

Satoshi's behaviour towards Christina didn't escape Yama's notice. Of course he couldn't afford to take his sight off his brother among so many women. Although the way he acted towards was unlike him. Instead of trying to chat her up he got all flustered and shy, the poor lad even had trouble trying to speak. "Ooooh?" Was all he could say, while he had no clue what has gotten into him, at least he didn't say anything unbecoming. Or at least he didn't think as such judging from the lack of response from Christina. However in the commotion he failed to notice the vines sneaking up on the group. Made apparent by Lamia Scales guild master suddenly getting snatched up. As the leprechaun was being dragged off her matching underwear was in plain view for all to see. The only reaction that got out of Yamato though was a desperate attempt to protect Satoshi's image among the team. Trying to avert his eyes with a blindfold. "Light Make: Blindfold!" Like that a sheet of pure hard light wrapped itself around Satoshi's eyes, long enough for Patricia to regain her composure. What he didn't expect was the small woman transforming into a mischievous looking fox lady. "Is that take over magic? Interesting... Though I never thought Kitsune were counted among it's many transformations."

Checking on the rest of the group he saw more vines appear along with another mysterious individual who had been hiding behind him, unknown to him for how long. Looking to see who it was it turned out to be a small girl trying to get away from the vines. Yama simply fixed his glasses with his finger chuckled. "Worry not. These plants won't get close~" Yamato held the hilt of his sword, ready to pull it out of the sheath should the vines get close enough, the vines got closer and closer and then in one swift movement he sliced up all the vines surrounding him and the small girl. "It'll take more than a couple roots to take me down~" Sheathing his sword he fixed his glasses again and returned his attention to the girl. "Yamato Vandalay Kotobuki of Blue Pegasus, at your service~" Although they weren't done yet. Vines still threatened the group and this time Christina was in danger. Being snatched by the leg and hoisted up, forcing her skirt to fall down exposing her to the rest of the team. "Whoever is controlling these vines clearly doesn't care about a woman's dignity do they?" Yamato unsheathed his sword again and swiftly cut down the vine, releasing Christina from it's grip. "Now you've had your fun cultists! How about you show yourselves so we can have a nice chat about how you treat a lady!?"

Yamato waited to hear a response only to hear nothing. Yama sighed, disappointed at the mages lack of backbone. Although the mages did respond... They responded with another vine trying to sneak up behind him and deal a devastating blow. One that Yamato was able to swiftly dodge. Unfortunately however his shirt and coat got caught and was ripped off his torso as he made a counter strike and sliced the vines in half. "Now that was just rude." He chuckled again and went to pull out a cloth to clean his glasses with. Looking as if he has no idea he is completely shirtless right now. Yamato soon received a transmission from the Christina Bomber ship. Relaying the news of current developments. "Is that so? Well I suppose we should do something about that then hm? Let Master Viera know I have received the message and I'm about to pass it on." Yamato closed off the communication and turned to the two guild masters. "Excuse me Master Patricia, Master Shylia. Do you mind if I steal your attention for a quick spell?" Yamato looked back to the group, looking to see whether they were listening in or not. Although Viera did request the message to be passed on to the guild masters directly, it still affected everyone here so he didn't take too many precautions keeping it absolutely secret. "Master Viera has just informed me that our guild halls might be in trouble... The cultists are sending mages there while they are at their weakest. If you have anyone back I'd suggest notifying them if you can."

Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari CelticHero37 CelticHero37

• b4f17a725a29238e15492015909c7403.jpg

Maggic.png

( The Oracle of Fairy Tail. )

Messei D. Mavison
    (Location: Corus Mountain, Cultist Compound. )
    (Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Evening. )
    (Mood: Gutsy)

(Interactions: Aedon. )
    (Mentions: Altair , Cerelia. )

(Currently: Preparing for battle! )
    She didn't know how these friends of her and the members from the other guilds could act so valiant in the face of peril, it almost made Messei question whether or not if any of them had an inkling of fear when it came to dying! Cerelia even compared fighting a monstrous abomination to having fun at a playground, even going as far as to say that she shouldn't whimper! That was fine for her to say when she's capable of producing all these astonishing magical abilities but for a weakling such as Messei? That wasn't a viable option, Fairy Tail had only accepted her only as a C-rank magician due to the proficiency at which she could unravel magics, there was rarely an issue with deciphering and learning the weaknesses and strengths that come with specific types of sorcery when it came to her, however, utilizing these magics in a practical sense was a completely different story. Every opportunity resulted in a complete disaster when it came to demonstrating these powers, Messei still to this day remembered the humiliation brought on by these failures, hearing the laughter of her colleagues whenever she'd try and pull something off, only to fail spectacularly made her feel absolutely useless. Now that she had time to think about it, maybe they kept her around out of pity's sake, after all, Shyilia was a very compassionate guild master!

Nevertheless, it didn't mean much if she couldn't actively protect the Fairy Tail guild from dark cultists, monsters, or other things, unlike Cerelia. In fact, she made it look easy! Considering she was able to not only maim the creature but come out unscathed was beyond impressive. Despite being younger, she was the prime example of what Messei wanted to be! Stunningly gorgeous but also lionhearted enough to not back down from any challenges that confront her, in addition to the magical prowess she possesses in order to back it up. Still, remaining gallant in such a scenario felt impossible, even with the entirety of her body completely wrapping itself around Aedon like he was a living shield. Altair's disparaging regard for her reaction did nothing to help this, if anything, Messei perceived only shame at watching him effortlessly take on such a mighty foe after being mocked by him, his insults nearly resembled invisible blows with each one knocking the wind out of her.
    Hurtful as they were, she couldn't blame him for being so disrespectful towards her, him and everyone else were doing all the difficult work while she was cradling Aedon's backside out of fear for her life.

"If only I were like them." Biting her tongue, Messei tried her best to hold back the tears that were pushing through her face. There'd been a time where she wouldn't ever have to dream of being put in such dangerous circumstances, throughout the earlier years of her life she was able to live next to the one she loved while having enormous pride! An S-rank magician that was viewed highly even by their peers for their remarkable skill in magic, as a spouse, she was given fairly equal respect but now that he's gone? Now she was just the drunkard misfit of Fairy Tail, only assisting in very mediocre ways with her sympathetic guild master probably only safekeeping her because of his wishes or purely out of empathy. "Sorry, for being so worthless." A sorrow-filled whisper had shook from her throat as she whispered to Aedon, Messei's expression now engraved with shame as she 'dug' her chin into the back of his shoulder. She couldn't bare looking at the man's face, not because of his appealing looks but because she felt that his benevolence was far too good for the likes of her. Messei had only looked upward once she'd felt a strange sensation ruffling through the locks of her hair, his calloused hand softly patting the top of her head before she wandered her gaze up at him.

Contrary to him being claimed to always have a sternly insensitive 'look' to him by some of the people he comes across, Messei purely beheld kindness from his glare while being adjusted up against his back. Aedon's reassuring words may've been short-winded but they felt impactful, he treated her with dignity, as if she really mattered! For a split-second, Messei was able to conceive a faint hallucination of her ex-husbands face over his before fading away. "Aedon...?" Her heart soon sunk as her cheeks reddened, imagining those words again in her head, she could almost hear his voice. Although she didn't want to compare the two, Messei was near unable to stop herself from resting her face against the swell of his back, holding him even tighter as she did so. What happened next was something very unexpected, it'd almost made her shout out in panic at felling herself move at an unimaginable speed! Now she was hanging on for dear life, Aedon's movements were faster than anything she's ever seen before, in a blink of an eye he was able to slice down an enemy without even trying! Spectating it from her perspective, it looked as if he'd just lunged forward for a brief second... It'd left her stunned, yet amazed.

"I-incredible!" There were instances of him showing his power like this but never this up close and personal, it made her wish to participate, if only she had a weapon of some sort! Surprisingly, it seemed as if her wishes for engaging in combat have come true as the enemy that he had struck down had dropped a sword on the ground after they'd fell. Eyeballing the weapon in question, she realized if there was an opportunity to shine, this would be it! "Don't worry Aedon, i'll help!" Dropping from the safety of his backside, Messei had darted towards the sword, barely lifting it up by its hilt as she grasped it. She'd picked up a mere longsword that the enemy wielded, they did it without much issue but to her it felt like she was lifting up a whole refrigerator! It was very heavy, nonetheless, she was determined! "I'll show all of you just how capable I am!" Inspired by Aedon's abilities, Messei tracked outward and hurled herself into battle, barely able to lift up the sword but making up for it by dragging the very tip of it against the gravel as she ran. "Prepare yourselves, villains!" Her actions, albeit 'heroic' in her opinion, were completely foolish. Fighting against any competent dark mage would've been a death sentence for the woman if she were to go up against one, unfortunately, Messei was sprinting herself straight towards an enemy combatant, unaware of how harsh reality could truly be.

( CelticHero37 CelticHero37 , Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )
    (MOUNTAIN TEAM.)

Last edited:
Rasil Brandhart
799ddf628709b81d47526380f8ed3ee5.png

The climb up the mountains was murder. Even more so than normal considering once again Rasil was the pack mule. Not that it bothered this maniac of a Masochist. He gleefully followed close behind, his face glowing red, and his eyes shining with his tears of joy. Eventually they reached their destination, and Madaris headed towards the group of Dark Mages."Heey! Hold up wait for meee!" He said slowly approaching the group his body weighed down by the large baggage eclipsing his tiny figure.

Until suddenly some random weirdo popped out of nowhere. Firstly taking down the Dark Guild members Rasil was going to have step on him. Then! He had the nerve to presume to know his Dark Mistress! Rasil had been traveling with Madaris a whole year! But he had never seen Mister bankai shadow step face! Rasil couldn't help himself, twisted purple energy began to curl around his body like a chain. The aura of his magic pulsing on and off like the embers of a fire.

Now Rasil was the kind of guy who usually let people walkover him with no thought about his own well being. Mainly because he enjoyed the pain and humiliation. But when it came to his beloved he was well....easily persuaded to switch to his more sadistic side. This wasn't helped by the dark mages trying to hurt Madaris. He knew she could handle herself, he just didn't like the idea of her taking any pain he could be taking. He rose his two large pistols aiming them right at the man, and the group of Dark mages around them."HEY YOU BASTARDS!!! STOP SMACKING MAH WOMAN WITH YOUR BIG THICK HAMMER!!!" With these easily misinterpreted words Rasil sent off a volley of deadly magical energy shots. Powered up by the recent lovemaking session he and Madaris had prior to their journey. Even with one eye a focuses and determined Rasil was a dangerous thing. He managed to send a shot directly at everyone, including Morik. The only person he didn't send a shot at being Madaris. Who he easily avoided hitting, his shots pewing past her as if she wasn't even there. He even shot a energy blast at the dark mages earth hammer. Now this wouldn't kill anyone. Rasil's curse wouldn't allow it. But it sure would burn some holes in them. As well as probably knocking a few out simply due to the pain.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Mitchs98 Mitchs98 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Interactions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yamato)
Mentions: Forest Team

Riwane blinked up at the tall man and at his introduction. While he seemed to be trying too hard to come off as cool, the expert way he handled the vines around them was impressive in it's own right. The healer certainly couldn't do something like that. "I'm Riwane, Riwane Silverleaf," she grinned, not that you could see it through her mask. Riwane was about to further her introduction to introduce that she was their healer. She wanted to make it apparent that it was important work that he was doing, protecting her but the chaos around them prevented her. Another lady was lifted up, exposing her undergarments. All Riwane could think was that she was glad it wasn't her. Luckily Yamato came to the rescue again, forcing her meat shield away from her.

The healer grunted in annoyance, planning on ducking behind him again once he touched the ground. That was until the vines targeted him next. The way that they did made it clear that they weren't only an enemy to women apparently. Still, she wasn't about to discriminate herself and so found that opportunity to regain her meat shield. Upon doing so, she overheard the discussion about the attack on the guilds. "Do you know if anyone's hurt?" She asked, craning her neck to look at Yamato.

Lexi Text.png
Lexi listened to the Master's words with great care, it was good now that he was up to speed on things, what she didn't expect though was the words that came from Wilson's mouth right after. "Y-y-y-y you want me to HELP!?!?! B-b-but I uh... I barely know anything about magic! How could I possibly be any help here!?" Lexi got worried, even if it was a simple matter of making sure everyone was safe, she had no clue how to do just that. Pretty much everyone except Akagi and Miles was paralysed. Now someone else was coming to help? At least there was some good news. But how long they'd be remained a mystery to her. As if that wasn't enough, his parting words weren't anymore helpful. "... ... ... WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON'T DIE!?" Too late, Master Wilson had already hung up and Lexi was left with self doubt. "M... Maybe I should take his advice and just go back home... I'll die if I stay here..." Almost immediately after muttering those words to herself, her right eye began to sting a little. "H-hey... What's happening...?" Soon her eye began to glow along with her pocket where she kept the celestial stones. Curious she took them out only to see Byakko's stone was glowing and not Genbu's. "D-don't tell me that tiger wants me to... (gulp) summon him again..." Looking at the stone, she was overcome with fear, but yet this could mean something. She had to get over the fear she held for a creature that's supposed to be under her control. For once in her life she had to take a stand.

Holding the stone in her hand Lexi read the inscription on the back, removed her eye-patch and prepared to voice it out loud. "Alright... Here goes... Auspice Byakko! The Raging White Tiger! Bless me with your immeasurable strength and rage!" The spell took immediate effect, she suddenly found herself in some kind of empty space filled with symbols and marking. Almost as if she'd been transported to another realm. Thankfully this wasn't the case. Since Byakko was a much more power celestial spirit than Genbu, his summoning was also far more elaborate. The figure of a tiger started to take shape and in one last shine of light, Byakko appeared before her, the room turning back to normal. Byakko let out a a great roar, one that would've been heard by the other had Akagi not been screeching in her suit of armour. Lexi was completely petrified as the tiger stared her down with the same blood thirsty eyes as before, but this time she actually stood her ground. "I... I'm in control... I am in control... I can do this..." Byakko slowly crept closer to the terrified girl, his presence becoming more and more intimidating with every padded step. Lexi didn't budge an inch however, instead she just tensed up and held her eyes firmly shut. Balling her fists with fear. But yet she still stood despite every alarm in her body begging her to run.

Before she knew it Byakko was mere inches away from her, growling like he himself was facing his next meal. However at the end, Byakko turned around and laid down on the floor, satisfied with Lexi's resolve. Yet Lexi was unaware of this, her eyes still held firmly shut. "C'mon! What are you waiting for!?" Byakko stared with an indifferent expression. Then spoke up himself. "You need not tense yourself like such anymore Master. I will not harm you." Suddenly Lexi's eyes popped wide open with a slight look of bewilderment. "Y-you're not? A-a-a-and did you just call me your master!?" "That's right, despite my otherwise intimidating glare, I live to serve the celestial mages in your bloodline. Even if the secrets of your family name has been lost to time, our loyalty has not faltered with it. Now I am here to tell you that you cannot go back home." "YOU HEARD THAT!?" "Of course, we are your celestial spirits, we watch over and protect all who have made a pact with us. With you being the descendant of our previous master... That pact was already written." "I-is that so... Wait... D-does that mean you've seen me change!? And shower!?!?" The panicked words that fell out of the girls mouth made the tiger break his facade of being just as calm and collected as Genbu. "N-NO!! We don't watch you like that!!! We're celestial spirits not perverts we have no interest in human desires!" The tiger blurted out suddenly. But then he remembered that annoying bull Taurus back in the celestial world. "Well... I don't speak for all of us... But wait before you start getting all panicked you don't have to worry about that! Those ones aren't your celestial spirits so they have no clue who you are let alone watch over you!" "O-okay... I guess if you put it that way..."

An awkward silence filled the room. Byakko starting to get more panicked than Lexi herself was. "Dammit this wasn't how this was supposed to go... I was supposed to steel her resolve not give her more things worry about! I told that turtle I'm no good at pep talks!" "Uuuh... Byakko? Are you okay?" "HMM!? AH yes I'm fine! Now back to the matter at hand... You have to stay with this guild." "Why? Have you seen their members? I can't compete with that! I... I was scared even to face you..." "And for that you can colour me impressed. I am the Auspice of Rage for a reason. Not many can withstand my glare without either running or soiling themselves right there. But you stood your ground. Now I need you to use that resolve to forge your path into your new life. As your servant and protector I will not allow you to suffer in that prison of a home any longer. Not while your powers can be used for so much good." Lexi stared in awe at the white tiger, did he truly believe that Lexi was capable of joining Sabertooth? Was her abilities really that special? "Huh... Guess I'm better and motivational speaking than I thought..." "Your right!" Lexi's sudden surge of optimism caught Byakko completely by surprise. "H-huh?" "We're going to help defend this guild hall! We'll catch them by surprise! Attack while they're distracted with the others!" "Ok maybe I'm too good at it!" "Now now slow down a second! We don't wanna just jump in like tha-" Suddenly the wall caved in from a massive blast that appeared to come from the main hall. Lexi took a peek through to see a raging Akagi moving to attack the big guy. Along with another face she hasn't seen yet, another man with red hair baring some kind of similar resemblance to Miles. "Is that the help Master wilson was talking about!?" "It appears so, Those guys have it handled! What you need to do is get the downed mages to safety. I'll do what I can to keep you defended." "R-right!" Byakko charged out, in plain view of everyone in the hall and let out another mighty roar before charging the female cultist with the darts, pure bloodthirsty rage in his eyes. Meanwhile Lexi snuck out from the hole in the wall and made her way to a nearby guild member. "Hey! Can you hear me?" "Mhfffmfff..." "Oh right... You can't talk... You're paralysed." Lexi started dragging the guild member away with no small effort. Hoping she wouldn't be seen.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester simj26 simj26

Sabertooth's
Masterdeck Wielder

Maev Maximillian

Maev turned around with the same dead expression as always when the Lamia Scale guild master was caught by vines. Even the sight of Patty's undergarments didn't garner a reaction from Maev. Not that Maev knew who Patty was, anyway. She didn't pay attention to the news or anything, so the only guild mages she really knew were those in her own guild, and even then she didn't really know them that well. It would have seemed like she was content to just stand and watch what was going on, but she was forced to take action as a pair of vines slung themselves toward her.

Reaching into her coat, Maev slipped out a card with a little flourish and thrust it at the vines as if imposing her will upon them as she read in a monotone voice, "The Knot". As if on command, the vines found themselves wrenched around and tangled into a knot. Thus they were stuck. One might have been able to notice a very slight hint of satisfaction from Maev's face, but it also could have been chalked up as just seeing things. The little sabertooth mage made a move as if she was going to help out other.

Unfortunately, another vine managed to grab hold of her ankle and yank her up into the sky. This of all things drew an expression out of the girl. Her face suddenly flashed to one of pure anger. In a flurry, she drew a number of cards. "THE SCISSORS!" she yelled as two stray attacks from the fight sliced through the vine. "THE BRICK!" she added as a large brick shaped rock rose out of the ground and began to pummel the vine. "THE FIRE!" she exclaimed, a strangely livid yet maniacally excited expression lit on her face as the vine went ablaze. "DIE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF OVERGROWTH! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 9 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi simj26 simj26 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Britt-21 Britt-21 EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy . D O V E . D O V E

screen-shot-2017-05-13-at-5-09-32-pm.png

Cool20Text20-20Maradis20Mephis20325234217816746.png

(The Matron Of Pain.)

Maradis S. Mephis
(Location: Magnolia Forest, near compound. )
(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Evening. )
(Mood: Lacking patience.)
(Mentions: N/A )
(Interactions: Morik, Cultist(s), and Rasil.)

(Currently: Engaging the enemy. )

To think that she'd be met with such a pestering interference, how infuriating. Questioning that dull cultist was now altogether ineffective in the wake of Morik's crude arrival, debouching himself from the hidden refuge of the shade only to wind up 'thwacking' one of the dark mages into a neighboring tree, an off-putting 'smack' echoing through the woodlands as their body connected with its sturdy trunk. Sure it was 'entertaining' to observe some inadequate lackey being roughly punted into a tree, yet, Morik's captivating entrance only helped in him creating another issue in lieu of actually being supportive. Nevertheless, it wasn't the intervention that had her blood boiling but rather his previous 'knowledge' of the woman's identity, insinuating that he may have deep-rooted connections with Fiore's insufferable magic council. Allegedly, Maradis came to be a prime target for assassination or capture subsequent to the gruesome foray she'd conducted on that one 'sanctuary' of theirs, so much for it being a safe haven for them. Regardless of how 'atrocious' that incident might've been, she believed that it was entirely justified, it's not like they were going to let her stroll on in and allow her to take that cursed relic, even if she had already claimed ownership of it!

"Cute? Ha, flattery will only get you so far Human." Scoffing at his 'sugary' remark, it became almost evident that this outlandish man had nothing to do with Varnas and those buffoons he has at his disposal, however, it still left the very important question of who he was and why he had prior understanding of her! His intentions may've remained unclear but Morik was but an insignificant obstacle in her exploration. "Hrmph... We'd best, for your sake! I'd like to infer how someone like yourself was able to figure out who I am." As of now, her own concerns had lied with the obscuring fog beginning to develop itself far off in the distance, specifically, within the open-space that the cultists were once gathered around. Those unfortunate enough to have been caught inside of the radius were suffering from illusionary hallucinations, some of the dark magicians were also rendered 'frozen' to the grassy bed of Magnolia's forest. Bound to a restricted radius, it was favorable that the mind-altering mist had not been plentiful enough to reach Maradis nor her companions, as it could've proven deeply troublesome to maneuver past.

Then again, this also meant that these nearby cultists were also unaffected, instead of the outlying group of dark mages concentrating on their former targets running away from them, most were now aiming to engage both Maradis and Rasil, along with that one obstructive fellow that was to blame for starting this whole mess in the first place! Little did they know, they themselves were about to make a very grave mistake! The first assailant had given a simple warning for them to leave, however, his act of kindness was overshadowed by him creating tremendous hammer, composed out of the compacted rock and soil that he dug from the forest's floor. "Sado-Sorcery: Binds of Damnation." Noting the dense maul's head beginning to sail its way downward, a surge of reddened aura hastily sprouted out from the woman's outline, taking on the unnerving shape of bony-appendages with mangled nails protruding from their decaying hands. These fake limbs quickly caught hold of the cultist's weapon before it could reach the top of her head and cave it in. It'd took only a single exertion of the limb to eventually pierce its claws through the hammer while constricting its mighty grasp over the object, holding both the maul and the person in place.

As expected this simpleton was just a grunt in their rankings, an imperfect worm that wasn't worth a single second of her time. Extending these false appendages, Maradis was able to ascend the weapon and bring it in the direction of the sky, Raising the man wielding the blunt object a couple of meters off of his feet as if they were a weightless child. Knowing that it'd be a waste just to carve this fool open like a Thanksgiving turkey, Maradis was going to once again ask the cultist about the location of their compound, in hopes she'd get a straightforward answer. Sadly, it seemed that she wouldn't get the opportunity to do so as Rasil had other plans in mind, such as sending out a hail of bullets in every direction! Somehow one of these stray bullets had struck through the person's abdomen as well as the magic-based weapon they were holding, resulting in a heap of sturdy stones and dirt falling on top of their skull, further injuring them and leaving them starry-eyed. "Ugh... Rasil you lovable idiot." So much for having her questions answered! Having no reason to keep this unconscious person captive in the restraints of her magic, one of the many appendages swiftly tore through the man's stomach, exposing their innard before having the nails burst out from their back in a disgusting display of violence.

If they weren't of any use to Maradis, then she had no need for them to still be living! Not because of the fact she enjoyed ending their life but because there was a slight possibility of them becoming a thorn in her side later on, opening herself to a future issue would only prove problematic, doing away with them was the only logical solution she had before throwing them away like disposable garbage as she carelessly flung him off the bloodied claw. "No matter, i'm sure we'll be able to convince his friends to fess up." At least one of them would reveal the location of their hideout, there were plenty of cultists, a single goon or two dying was insignificant. "Learn a lesson from your disemboweled brother, if you wish to not suffer a similar or worse fate i'd advise that you lead me to this compound of yours, if not? Well, let's just say I'll be painting these autumn leaves an even brighter red with all the blood you'll be spilling!" Sickly nails jutting from the woman's many claws begun scraping together, subjecting the atmosphere around her with an unbearable dread as they mimicked nails on a chalkboard. Maradis was going to find their precious base whether they liked it or not, it didn't matter if she had to slaughter hundreds, even thousands of these weaklings! Until one of them were to come clean with the information, she was just gonna have to keep killing them, over and over again.

"Come at me if you so dare, your symphony of dying breaths will resemble music to my ears!"
( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester - Rasil , EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy - Morik , Mitchs98 Mitchs98 - NPC Cultists.)

c94b49ab19a1fe29d647b638981f5275.jpg
Morik Maximillian
Interactions: SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Maradis, CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Maeve

Morik was less than shocked at Maradis' seemingly irritated remarks. She was not the type of person to take someone knowing her so lightly. He wasn't someone who should know her after all. That was no issue to him at all anyways. It was merely something to entertain himself for the time being. He turned instead to the vines that seemed to appear from nowhere. He saw they were magical in nature, but he wasn't worried about it in the slightest. Rather, there was something that came to mind before even his own safety. Maeve.

He looked back to Maradis and sighed "Seems I have to abandon you now, but your a resourceful girl. If you really want to know how I know you, find me." With that he used Shadow Step and vanished. He began to step through shadows rapidly, trying his best to avoid the bindings of the vines. He managed to find her rather quickly and stopped on a tree, using his shadow covered hand to cut down a few vines in the process. Maeve didn't get angry like this too often. She was the more silent type. So it was almost destressing to see her that way. He needed to calm her down now or she risked drawing that card. Then no one would be safe.

Knowing that Morik Shadow Stepped into her shadow. He appeared directly behind her and knelt down. He covered her eyes with one hand and pulled her into a hug from behind with his free hand. He placed his mask covered forehead and held her still "Take a deep breath little sister. I am here with you, so be calm now." He then Shadow Stepped with her up to a branch and kept her still. He held her and kept her eyes covered. While still like this he looked around to try and find the person responsible for the vines. It was clear that person needed to be dealt with quickly. However, right now he kept his sisters eyes covered and kept her in a hug till she calmed down. He needed her calm for this and not to mention he didn't like the idea of her drawing a few of her darker cards. Especially the Ace card of the Maximillian deck. It was not a card that should just be drawn randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back