• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well that went smoothly.
Rayleigh looked at her basket of vegetables and saw they were ruined. She sighed. Maybe she could drown out the day with a drink and then go sleep.

Hopefully they’d have some beer or wine at the guild hall.
Knowing the guild they were probably arguing or yelling at each other. It’s one of the reasons she tended to avoid the guild when possible. Although she’d have to return home so so interaction was abit inevitable.

Finally she arrived back at the headquarters. Seems she was right.
The other S class wizard and another guild member were interacting.
Aedon was the other S class wizard of fairy tail. Messei was another member and she seemed drunk.
She didn’t really interact with them often. She preferred to only speak when necessary.
She decided to go up to the bar and get some wine.
“One glass of wine please.”
CelticHero37 CelticHero37 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Katherine Mae

Kathy slightly perked up when she heard Miles ask if they were hungry. All she thought of was sweets, rather than actual food but, hey, food is nice. Plus the Mage had to say goodbye to her Cousin earlier... Thinking about it, she didnt really eat anything so far today because she was so focused on Alex and hanging out with him as much as possible. Besides getting lost in her thoughts, Kathy watched the turtle warn Lexi about losing those stones of hers and obviously gave her the consequence if she had lost them. This celestial spirit was definitely a smart one, maybe later on Katherine would get something for Lexi's stones so they wouldnt get lost so easily... The sound of growling had caught her attention and when she looked at Lexi, she noticed how shy she had gotten. She was hungry... "Do you need any help making the food, Miles...?" the wizard asked as she turned her head back to her best friend. After all, making food was no easy task but Miles wasnt that bad at cooking what-so-ever. In all honesty, Kathy practically ate almost anything he made back at her place simply because it was food. It wasnt that she was lazy, its just he would always volunteer so she wouldnt fight it.

Cooking was something that Kathy could only do little of. Her stews were absolutely amazing, but when it came to frying or doing something fancy, she could never get it right. So when food is needed for the guild for an event, the S class was right there with a nice stew of Beef, Chicken, or anything else that could be stew. Though, secretly, she loved her beef stew. She could eat that for a few days and feel happy and full for a very long while. It was also filled with the vitamins and energy that you could ever need! I should stop thinking about my stew...It's making me even more hungry... so to get her own mind off her stew, her Cousin popped into her mind I wonder if he made it...I told him to let me know if he did... hes going to be in trouble if he doesnt call me...

Mentioned: Alex LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari
Spoke to: Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town - Guild Hall
e6IsmdQ.jpg
With Aedon heading off to deal with the newcomer she backed up to lean against the bar, glancing over at Faris before turning her focus to the scene that had captured all of their attention. She couldn't help but wince reflexively as Aedon tore into the poor guy. Not because she felt bad for him, but because what he described was almost exactly what she did. Walk in, ask to join, get accepted. Seeing how the towering Ace felt about that kind of method she made a mental note to never, ever, talk about the day she joined. Before the scene could go any further a loud crash erupted throughout the hall as the mad ravings of their resident drunk soon followed.

She hadn't been there long, but she'd been there long enough to know to avoid the coming storm.So as the blue-haired boozer stormed in she stealthily maneuvered herself behind the bar, only peeking out enough to watch the display going on. Eishi was quick to scurry into cover himself. The little fox learned right away that it was no match for the wild grip of a drunken woman. As Tokihana continued to watch it was clear by what Messei said that she and this Aedon guy were already acquainted, and that fact made her curious as to how he would deal with her antics. Especially after she crashed through a table on her way to the ground.

Magnolia Town - Guild Hall
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: @Damafaud (Faris) Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Loudmouth) CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Aedon) SidTheSkid SidTheSkid (Drunkard)

Patricia C. O'Shae

"We'll be needing part of the payment up front," announced Patty, not satisfied yet, "If we're going to be doing this, I need to make sure everyone in my guild is properly equipped for a mission like this. Because some of our younger mages, even if they don't come along, will be needing it. Simply being part of the guild makes them a target in this situation, and with the stronger members likely heading out, we'll need to make sure everyone's prepared. Like you've been explaining, this isn't something to be taken lightly. So if we're going to do it, we need to do it right, or we might as well not do it at all."

At first it may have seemed like Patty was just interested in the money, but her demeanor would tell a different story. She'd had a long time to think about this upcoming battle and she fully expected that they would need to bring their best fight. It was very likely that they could lose. While some of the other Guild Masters may have been too young to understand this reality, she'd been around for far too long to make that mistake again.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel

Wilson Hunt
View attachment 580526
Wilson scoffed at Viera's response."What a pathetic excuse for a mage. We aren't mercenaries, If there is a threat to our home and the Council comes to us its most likely because they have no other choice. Sabertooth is the strongest guild. At least as far as ranking is concerned. Maybe if you can take that rank from us at the next Grand magic games you can argue otherwise. But as it stands I am confident in my guild. I also do not have any intention of bringing anyone who doesn't wish to partake. My guild know there limits." Wilson growled his aura simmering down somewhat. He understood wanting something out of this. But as Shyilia had put this affected everyone. It wasn't a matter of some criminal on the loose that needed to he taken down. It was a entire organization, and if it was something the magic council required their assistance with it wasn't anything they should turn down. He wasn't really surprised to hear Patty side with Viera. He knew how she felt about money, particularly gold. He also knew she was a good person. While with Viera he wasn't so sure she wasn't just full of herself.

Wilson shut his eyes in deep thought as the Head Mage spoke. He was right of course. The opposition was unknown. It would be foolish to go in alone. He was being arrogant. Something he needed to control. His pride could very well be the end of him one day. Although there was something else that Wilson couldn't control. As the Head Mages own aura clashed With Wilson's it would find itself being pulled towards him. The aura changing to form the head of a beast, and bitting into the Head mages magical aura draining it."I accept your apology. I also apologize, I was foolish to be so bold as to presume this was a issue that my guild could handle on it own. If it was you wouldn't have gathered us all here." Wilson's tone was calm as the Head mages aura was pulled towards him. Although when Wilson's eyes finally opened they seemed ferocious in nature. Although this was just Wilson's normal look, it was intimidating non the less."However I would suggest you keep your magical energy away from mine should you desire not to be drained dry." Wilson focused and his own aura pulled back into his body. Leaving the Head Mages aura alone, and Wilson rose to his feet turning towards the door."I'll allow my guild to decide whether they take the money or not. I haven't really decided if I want it. But it wouldn't hurt, and we shall assist in this raid to the best of our ability. I accept your terms, now if you would hurry up and fill me in on anything else I need to know I'd like to head back to my guild. We have a battle to prepare for." Wilson said his jagged glare turned away, not desiring to be here any longer he only wanted to return to the comfort of his guild and let his Guild know the news. They would surely be excited.

Rasil Brandhart
View attachment 580523
Somewhere in a dark alley in the outskirts of Magnolia a tan skinned man with an eye patch stood surrounded by several thugs."Huh, what are you suppose ta be? Some sort of pirate or somethin?" The main thug said as the others circled the tanned man."What kind of pirate wears rags? You must suck at finding booty. Hehe, booty. What a stupid way o sayin treasure." He laughed two unusual pistols at his side. He waved them around a bit before suddenly pointing them at the tan man."You really startin ta piss me off jus standin there! What you slow or somethin? Maybe he ain't pirate. Maybe he's just some brain dead cripple guys." Suddenly the tan man grabbed the thugs gun putting his hand in front of the barrel and shoving his other finger into the trigger."POW POW POW POW!" "OH SWEET GLORY THATS THE STUFF!" The tan man said after he emptied the clip into the palm of his hand leaving several bullet wounds, and causing the thugs all to look on in astonishment. The tan man smirked, pressing his hand closer to the hot barrel of the gun, and letting out a pleased moan."Oooh yeah! Had to get my morning fix. Sorry, I was waiting for you to do something. But you just kept talking so I had to do something. Otherwise I would be late for my date." He told them although they all seemed to be stuck on the part where he shot himself. Although before they could react the man was suddenly holding his other hand twisting the second gun he held with a satisfied smile, and jerking it in just such a way that his fingers where snapped in all the wrong ways. He listened as the thug let out a horrible scream, falling to the ground and holding his broke fingers."Ooh yeah, isn't that pain so good? Savor it! Take it in! Pain reminds you that your alive! Now...before I leave I think I'll take your stuff. I don't usually care about looks but it might be necessary if I'm going to go around unnoticed." Moments later the tan man was walking out of the dark alley alone, several screams having scared anyone close to the exit of previously. His hair was slicked back, and he had two no guns. He kissed their barrels lovingly, he felt good, and for once that wasn't so bad.

After his little confrontation with the local thugs he was excited to show off his new look to his beloved. She said she was going to a bar somewhere in the outskirts, so he couldn't be far away now! So after following the trail of misery, and pain...or at least the one he didn't created himself. He found himself at a bar, where two gentleman were duking it out. He was so infatuated by the battle that he seemed to sparkle in his new attire."Aaaww! I'd love to be between that pain sandwich! Mhmmmmhpph! But I gotta go meet my beloved! Fine! But she best torture me good as a reward!" He said skipping past them and through the opening in the bar. He didn't really avoid walking over anyone. If anything he didn't seem to notice their seemingly lifeless forms on the floor. Although once he spotted the beautifully twisted form of his beloved he seemed to be intentionally stomping on their heads as he ran to her. Waving his hand and yelling excitedly like a child."OOOH, MY LOVE! ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!! WHY MUST WE EVER BE APART!? NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN AS LONG AS WE LIVE!" He yelled as he leapt towards Maradis, completely ignoring the gentleman bashing his head in.

All tags SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel CelticHero37 CelticHero37
EQLiPMV.png
City of Era - Magic Council
RW5YIau.jpg

It seemed everyone was willing to throw in their two Jewels. It was nice to see that she wasn't the only pragmatic one there as Lamia Scale's diminutive Guild Master agreed with her. Though, given the girl flew around on a literal pile of gold that should have been expected. Her gaze shifted to the other side as the other little Master spoke up. This one far less confident, her speech mired in stuttering and stammering as she tried to force out her opinion. While adorable, it did raise the question why she was the Guild Master. She could only assume the girl possessed an inner strength she wasn't willing to display then and there. Viera couldn't help but look over at the towering giant of a man, that same smile still lingering on her lips as he had to get the last word. Not mercenaries?

Did Sabertooth not have a quest board in their guild? Did it's members not take on requests for people? Perhaps the entire guild did nothing but train to retain their position at the top of the Magic Games. Would certainly explain more than a few things. The way he asserted his guild's strength again caused her smile to grow that much more. Truly she found it difficult to contain her laughter. How easy it was to rile the poor man up. And with the old councilman clearing his throat the towering behemoth was given the last word, all eyes being drawn to the man as he finally weighed in. The only voice that needed to weigh in at this point.

The man tried to retain his position of authority, but his words betrayed his demeanor. He was placating them. Viera let out a deep breath, once again shifting her position to cross one leg over the other. Situations like this tell more than anything else. He wasn't willing to call any of them out, he wasn't willing to alienate any of the four guilds assembled. He needed them, all of them it seemed. Even the forceful way he mentioned following the contract rang hollow in her ears. Were these cultists really that big of a deal? It was times like this that made her miss the old days. Regardless, she wasn't going to abuse her advantage here. Even if they needed her guild you never want to push too far too fast.

Her eyes followed the man as he got to his feet, her eyebrows raising in amusement once more as she felt his power wash across the room. What was it with men always showing off how big their aura was? The thought of making a comment crossed her mind, but she'd let the two bastions of magical masculinity have their moment, instead choosing to glance at the pair of little Guild Masters to see their reactions. Her little side glances were quick as her focus quickly returned to Varnas as the old man finally gave some details about their reward. "Five hundred thousand, huh?" She spoke quietly under her breath. It wasn't a bad amount, certainly made the venture worth while. With the reward being halved if one team failed she already knew she would have to send people to each to ensure the job got done. But overall the 'contract' sounded fine to her.

Shifting her focus back to the target of much amusement she couldn't help but agree with the notion that this meeting was all but concluded. Uncrossing her legs she gracefully got to her feet, her dress falling into place as she crossed her arms under her chest. Looking back at the old man she gave a small nod of agreement with the Sabertooth Guild Master. "Blue Pegasus will also work to ensure this goes smoothly. I will have some of my people at both compounds just to ensure nothing slips through the cracks." She shot a quick, smug glance at Wilson as she said this knowing full well he'd understand the meaning behind this. "So, unless there is anything left I shall take my leave."

Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Ilia and Council Member)
Mentions: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Jailbait) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Ogre)
Patricia C. O'Shae

"We'll be needing part of the payment up front," announced Patty, not satisfied yet, "If we're going to be doing this, I need to make sure everyone in my guild is properly equipped for a mission like this. Because some of our younger mages, even if they don't come along, will be needing it. Simply being part of the guild makes them a target in this situation, and with the stronger members likely heading out, we'll need to make sure everyone's prepared. Like you've been explaining, this isn't something to be taken lightly. So if we're going to do it, we need to do it right, or we might as well not do it at all."

At first it may have seemed like Patty was just interested in the money, but her demeanor would tell a different story. She'd had a long time to think about this upcoming battle and she fully expected that they would need to bring their best fight. It was very likely that they could lose. While some of the other Guild Masters may have been too young to understand this reality, she'd been around for far too long to make that mistake again.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Xel Xel

Shyilia and Head Mage VarnasVarnas nodded a bit as Shyilia was the first to agree to accept the contract. Good. He hoped that they would all soon follow suit and agree. If he could of trusted the Councils' guards to be strong enough for this he would of sent them, but he had no other choice but to turn to them. He watched curiously as Wilsons' aura seemed to eat his own, making his attempts at calming the man down rather futile. Though, at-least he had calmed down on his own if only a little. He smiled a bit as he apologized for his actions, what he had learned of Wilson was true it would seem. While arrogant at times and a bit rough around the edges, he knew when he was wrong and when to admit his faults.

That said, he did feel the effects of Wilson draining his aura and decided to cease his own magic. For those it affected the effects would linger a while longer though the aura itself was entirely gone. "Good, Good." He muttered as Wilson agreed to help and try to get his guild to do the same. His eyes shifted to Viera next. Of all of them she was the one he was most skeptical of, though surely she would agree now that the monetary compensation was on the table?

When Viera agreed he looked to Patricia, listening to the leprechaun's request. It wasn't unreasonable, and he could tell the reasons behind it were genuine. He hummed in thought briefly before nodding. "You may recieve a hundred-fifty thousand of it to supply your members. You may all take your leave. You have much to prepare for and organize. I wish you all good luck, though I'm sure you don't need it." He spoke, giving them all a warm smile. "The same offer for Miss O'Shae extends to all of you, should you need it. Just talk to Clara, first door on the right down the hall. She handles the Councils' funds." He told them, dismissing them with that. He would exit the room to head back to his chambers, the man having quite a bit of paperwork to tend to. For this particular mission especially.

Shyilia was incredibly happy all of them agreed to help. She had a feeling at-least Wilson would after Varnas' little speech, but she wasn't sure. "So um...how should we pair our guilds?" She asked everyone as she stood. She knew Viera was sending people to each compound. Perhaps that would be the best way to do it overall, rather than strictly two teams? It did make sense. She wasn't an expert strategist or anything but she did know some stuff. Unless anyone had any objections she'd likely go with Viera's plan.​

Wilson Hunt525bce0fc42bb6d1c9a0e2d0232d26fc.jpg
Wilson simply nodded in response to the head mage as the meeting concluded. He didn't really care what the others did at this point. He knew his mission and that was all he needed."Pair up, don't pair up, mix all of our guilds. It doesn't really matter. Once given their Mission my guild fulfills it no matter what. I really don't want to be around here any longer." Wilson said pushing his scarf closer to his face to better hide. He wasn't being standoffish as much as shy. He hated being around others for long periods of time. It made him uncomfortable, and he disliked the stares. Even though his face was perfectly covered, and he was much to tall for anyone to really get a good look."It was nice seeing most of you. I'll be off now." With that Wilson headed towards the door.

He probably would have went to talk to the woman about being paid upfront but he was incredibly nervous. He didn't really want her screaming and running away at the sight of him. Even if she didn't do that, he was terrible at talking to people. So he instead decided to write his request for payment in advance down, then use his incredible speed to drop it off on he desk without being noticed.

"To Miss Clara,

I am Wilson Hunt the Guild Master of Sabertooth. I have written this note and dropped it on your desk, at super speeds, as I am terrified of interacting with strangers. Please do send the advance payment to Sabertooth's Guild in Crocus as soon as possible.

yours truly, Wilson Hunt."

Having avoided his greatest foe, he could now head home. He sighed in relief. His heart pounding heavily just thinking about how close he came to having to talk to someone he wasn't already affiliated with. Most people didn't see to realize how hurtful and degrading being yelled at could be. But now wasn't the time to dwell on such things. Wilson had to go inform his guild that they had to prepare for battle. So the giant man went outside, ignoring those around him. He crouched down, the muscles in his legs tensing up as much as possible. Then like a giant grasshopper leaping above the blades of grass, Wilson also leapt high above the buildings of the city, and away from all the annoyances he had to deal with. Although he did enjoy seeing Shyilia again, and Patty.

~sometime later (in Sponge Bob Narrator voice)

A loud shock wave could be heard from outside as something massive landed outside the Sabertooth guild. It of course was Wilson, and his giant form lumbered up to the large doors of the guild slamming them open in an extravagant, and dramatic entrance."Sabertooth...PREPARE FOR WAR!" The guild Master commanded his form appearing mighty imposing to even those familiar with him as the bulk of his body was covered in shadows.
Katakuri-anime-1-810x350.png

Tags~ Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel CelticHero37 CelticHero37 The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 @any other ST members in guild.

Horus took his time and listened to everything the man had to say. Such a weird man, golden-eyed, scar covered and yet regenerative, so many questions filled his head on him. But one thing trumped all of those, and it was the feeling of having a real fight. Someone other than the people in the Guild, or the Monsters he came across. Well, that wasn't completely true. Since this man was a Monster in his own right. "Won't even lie, I'd normally never let anyone just hit me. A lot of people in this world don't like the fact that I'm still breathing, so every fight I get into could possibly be my last. The people I was with hurt a lot of people, so any day now I could be hunted, assassinated, but that's just part of the thrill now isn't it?" He looked at Ned and patted his stomach again. "But you... Nah I can tell you something special. But before I make any rash judgments, yeah, I'm gonna let you hit me. Just to double check, make sure I'm not making you out to be something you ain't." Truth be told Horus had no idea what he was putting himself up against. He'd never encountered someone like this, a regenerative man with a sword, draped in all black, and with a fixation for women. He had an unnatural physical capability, and there was something about him that kept stabbing at Horus's senses. Or more so his magic, it made his right eye itch and his scars burn. It was the same feeling he felt when he first saw Wilson fight for real, and when he saw the dangerous beasts in the forests of Fiore and beyond. The thought of, "I need to kill this man, right now". Although of course, he wasn't going to kill him, that judgment was set only for wild animals.

"Santi Salbatore?" Horus asked once he heard his name. The Undead Swordsman... He's heard that name multiple times before, but he can't remember from where. Although the title mad much more sense now, the Undead Swordsman. This must have meant that he was unable to die... He really wanted to test that theory. "Horus." He said in response, "Horus the War God. Although I guess the people of this place have been calling me a new name, Horus of the One Hundred Scars." He didn't continue from there, but to most people, the name would have definitely sounded familiar. Horus, the man arrested due to his affiliation with one of the most notorious Dark Guilds in Alvarez, the burly man taken in by Wilson Hunt, he was recognized for many things. He waited in anticipation for the strike, although now he was ready. He wasn't going to block it, but now he was going to take the strike from a new perspective. No longer seeing him as some random Bar fighter, but now as a potential threat. And then it came, the punch hitting his stomach with a loud crack and the shockwave pushing past some rubble on the ground. His body was pushed back slightly, although unlike before he wasn't flung back, but his body grated against the road with his feet planted on the ground. There was silence among the crowd as the waited on Horus's reaction, who himself was simply looking down at his stomach.

That's when Horus looked up, with a large and devilish grin on his face. "Oh hell yeah." He said."I was wrong before, so wrong. You're a monster, aren't you? If I wasn't myself you could have broken my ribs. I'll admit though, you rattled me a bit." He raised his fist, and slammed it into the opposing open palm. "But this... this is better than what I could have imagined. It means that I can beat the shit out of you without holding back!" Horus raised his arm, gripped his clothing, and threw it off of him. It floated in the air for a second before flapping back to the ground, showing Horus's open muscular and scarred body. He reached down to his side and took off his bag of Mangoes, tossing them to the side as well. "You better take off any valuables... If not, I promise you something gonna get fucked over."

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Katherine Mae

The Dramatic entrance from the guild master was quite surprising to say the least. But the power he was throwing off definitely meant business. His words had also confirmed that theory with Sabtertooth going to war. Or at least to prepare for it "Prepare for war, hm...?" she asked aloud before getting up from her seat "I'd assume you'll be filling us in on why we're going to prepare for war..." she spoke a little higher so Wilson can hear her. There was a reason why Wilson said it the way he did, there was a threat, but the scale of this threat was still unknown to the guild itself. Not to mention she wasnt sure who was going to be allowed on said-trip. Though for a fact, Katherine knew that she was going to be part of this war. After all, she was an S class, a strong one at that. One that had the power of Nexus as well as a smoke magic that could help with tactical advantage. The wizard stretched her arms and then looked between Miles and Lexi "I believe I wont have much time with you both... This sounds like Guildmaster Wilson will need my help..." granted, not just her help. But she was one of the choices she was sure of.

Time was still passing by and something still bothered her, and that was her Cousin Alex. He left a long while ago and still havent heard from him... After getting the information from the Guild master, she'll go and check up on him. He was like another brother to her, and she did what she could to protect him and teach him. So if anything happened to him on his journey back home...Someone was going to get severely hurt because no one messes with her family, including those that are in the family itself... Like her aunt. A selfish witch so to speak. That was the main woman that Kathy vowed to protect Alex from.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi
Mentioned again: Alex LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

b33faa94cc6c4cd0194314b9862543bf.png

Cool20Text20-20Maradis20Mephis20325234217816746.png

(The Matron of Pain)

Maradis S. Mephis
(Location: Kingdom of Fiore, Darkridge Mountain. )
(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Afternoon. )
(Mood: Frisky. )

(Interactions: Sinbad & Rasil.)
(Currently: Being seductive. )

. Maradis couldn't help but feel relatively awful about her 'mischevious' teasing once he had voiced his concerns about Sinbad, a fourteen-year-old that she had recently 'adopted'. Several months were the two stuck with the child, a majority of her own precious time was spent babysitting the kid and taking care of them! Discerning the palpable resentment seething in his glare, an inkling of envy was beginning to writhe within him after mentioning the boy. Rasil's 'jealousy' was a bit unnecessary but she was unable to blame him for it, how could she? The previous liberties of their relationship were practically snuffed out by this one person being with them, it's more than likely that their affection had taken a small toll because of their limited time together, nevertheless, it was a temporary situation that was deemed necessary to complete her future intentions. "This Human vessel is very important to me Ras, you are too. I know it's been difficult but once we get back i'll make sure that i'll satisfy your every need." She lovingly replied before planting a gentle kiss on his warm cheek.

The sunset's glow had started to peak through the tavern's curtain, its brilliant luster cherishing her backside as she picked up the other two bags. "It's already this later." Maradis didn't even recognize it until now, it'd felt like she was only there for about an hour or two! "Hehe, there's no time to spare! C'mon it's starting to get dark, make it there earlier and we'll have enough time to 'play.' Getting back before night time was vital if they wanted to eat some grub before shut-eye, all of them had already missed their breakfast and lunch, so there's no way in heck she'll allow them to miss supper! "Oh my, you'd best get to work my slave!" Maradis felt more than obliged to indulge in Rasil's perverse shenanigans, his flustered mien was all but adorable as she watched him from below after 'saddling' up onto his broad shoulders, her bottom was plopped and situated nicely on top of the food bags that were lazily thrown on top of him, she made sure that both of her thighs were pressed firmly against his sides to avoid falling off. "Onward servent, hee-yah!" Playing along, Maradis knocked her heels into his body like spurs, twisting them in and eventually creating blisters soon after they'd left Magnolia, leaving both Ned and Horus to their own devices as they duke it out.

~ The Cliffside Abode ~
An exhausted sigh of relief left Maradis once their journey had ended at the tippy-top of a lonesome mountain, their several-storied house awaited them as it stood, its stone foundation built directly into the side of the mountain's peak had made it a very dangerous home to live in. The perilous homestead was one swift rockslide away from being sent hurling back down to Earth, fortunately, it meant they wouldn't get that many visitors, save from the occasional wanderer or solicitor wanting to sell them things!
trtg.jpg

Upon opening the front entrance and stepping inside, their senses were greeted with the familiar 'click-clacking' of their shoes treading across the cobblestone floor along with the candle-lit environment that warmed their bodies. The miscellaneous decor had layered the walls and space of their living room, it was like everywhere she looked there was something to be appreciated. Maradis had soaked up her surroundings like a sponge as she dismounted from Rasil, dropping the bags of food once she had landed. "Isn't it so nice to be home?" Her eyelids fluttered in joy as she crashed onto the deer-skin covered sofa, a content smile as she snuggled against the fur. "Even a Demon like me needs her luxuries!" She cooed, nearly forgetting all about the one kid until she peered over at the staircase. "Boy! There's food here, if you're not busy doing whatever the hell it is up there i'd suggest coming downstairs if you're hungry!" Her voice had echoed loudly through the house but yet there was no response? Was he sleeping? Guess that made sense, last time she saw him she was playing around the side of the cliff like a damned idiot, she couldn't remember how many times she's told him to stay away but it seemed that persistent kid is drawn to the scenery for some reason.
IMG-20190127-WA0003.jpg

"He's asleep? Hm, looks like we finally get some alone time." A devilish look overcame Maradis as she turned to look back at Rasil, her sensation of lust returning immediately as she arched her back, resulting in her being a bit too 'revealing' as she lifted her rump into the air. "Guess what i'm not wearing." Now that they were able to escape from the responsibilities for parenting, it gave them full range of doing whatever they so desire, a very pleasuring thought that made her skin turn into a dark shade of pink. "Since you were such a bad 'slave' today, I think you deserve a proper punishment! Now, take us to the dungeon so I can make you suffer like the pathetic dog you are!"
( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester - Rasil , Jz-ahn Jz-ahn - Sinbad.)

EQLiPMV.png
RW5YIau.jpg

She was surprised by the little Guild Master's request, demanding some of the funds up front. Usually such a request was only made if you couldn't fully trust the other party. But the following explanation quickly swept aside any interest she held in the point raised. She hadn't thought Lamia Scale in such dire straights that they would require money up front just to be able to participate. Regardless, the girl's demand was a benefit all the same. She glanced over at the Fairy Tail Guildmaster, offering her a shrug as Willy stormed off. "I'll hash out more details with you soon. But for now you should prepare to have people at both compounds as well. We don't want to concentrate too much on one hideout." And with that she turned and made her way out of the chamber towards the room indicated. It was a quick trip down the hall, the clacking of her heels and fluttering of her dress drew the eyes of some of the lowly staff running around, but given what she had to endure from her own Guild Members this was hardly something even worth considering.

As she reached the room she made her way inside, noticing the pretty girl behind the desk she made her way over. "You must be Clara. Master Varnas instructed us to come to you for the one hundred and fifty thousand advance." She came to a stop in front of the desk just as she finished explaining herself. The girl was already a bit flustered, her hair frazzled as if blown by a strong gust of wind and as her eyes wandered she noted papers strewn about. She couldn't help but perk a brow at the scene. But the girl was quick to compose herself and get on with the request. Unlike her fellow Guild Master she had little need for the advance, but there was no harm in taking it either.

Once the girl had finished processing her request she flashed her a smile, a thank you, and a goodbye as she turned to walk out of the room. Only this time she didn't make her way down the hall, instead upon reaching the door her form disappeared in a flurry of golden particles that evaporated into nothingness leaving the frazzled accountant alone in her office once more. In a moment's time those same golden particles coalesced together in the form of a woman before shattering away like glass to reveal Viera striding in as if she had just phased through the door. The woman came to a stop as she looked out, surprised to see both Dante and Yamato, though a frown was quick to take up residence upon her features as her gaze settled on Dante.

His distraught figure, tears in his eyes, being comforted by his fellow S-rank. Clearly something had transpired on his mission, something that shook him up. She would have to hear the full story from him later, but for now business came first. So taking a breath she composed herself and spoke up. "Dante, Yama, I wasn't expecting you to get back before me." Considering she had the luxury of tossing aside travel time it was evident they both started their travels back early, then again it wasn't like they couldn't also travel quickly if they wanted. Regardless she was quick to continue, all but ignoring Dante's demeanor for the moment. "Either way, it's good that you are both here. My meeting with the council was eventful. I'll spare the two of you the minutia but suffice it to say we're going to be quite busy. The Council has located a pair of compounds playing host to some Dark Guilds, cultists of Zeref it would seem. We, along with Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, and Lamia Scale are going to go put an end to them."

With her quick brief she tossed a glance at Dante. She had an idea of what would leave him this upset, so perhaps going after some Dark Guilds might cheer him up. You could never know what kind of information those type of people had. Still, squaring away Dante's situation needed to happen before the mission took place. "To that end, Yama, could you gather up those capable of participating and give them a quick rundown of the situation? I plan on having us at both compounds." She took a step forward before stopping herself. "Oh, and before I forget, feel free to mention that anyone who participates will receive seventy-five thousand Jewel as a reward." With that last little bit out of the way she made her way the last several steps to Dante, her features softening as she approached. "As for you, perhaps you should fill me in on your mission." A smile once again returned to her features and unlike the one she had plastered on her face for much of the meeting, this was a smile full of concern and reassurance. She may only have been in that guild for four years, but that was more than enough time to view these people as family. She didn't much enjoy seeing family as upset as Dante was.

Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
Interactions: The Elder The Elder (Donte) Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Ilia)
Mentions: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Patty) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Willy) Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Varnas/Clara)

Anyone in Blue Pegasus Guild Hall: M Mintt Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 simj26 simj26 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

582510Armin Sterling

Armin laid the strips of cloth he had out on the table in front of him, looking up at Lucia who had praised him for putting up the decorations. He lifted his hand, returning the thumbs-up she sent his way with one of his own. Sometimes he couldn't tell if she was being sincere or just letting the alcohol talk, but she didn't seem too drunk yet, so he assumed the former. At the moment, he was just glad she wasn't causing a ruckus as he tried to get everything squared away. He had woken up early to get started on the decorations he hadn't finished getting up, and now that he was up and moving, he doubted he could just sit down and relax. The whole deal with Master Patty being away at the moment made him feel like if something bad happened, he would be the one to get blamed for it, so that extra level of stress made things a little more difficult than he would have liked. Thankfully, he felt like he was hiding it pretty well.

Or at least he was until Serina walked in and had a nice bowl of arachnids dumped all over her.

As she screamed, Armin's ears flew up to his ears, not able to protect them from the full blast of his comrades voice but it was better than just taking the brunt of it. He winced, hunkering down, and when her volume seemed to lower to a safer level, he looked up. And he wished he didn't as he saw all the decorations he had been working on putting up fall as the S-Class mage ran a muck in the Hall, waving her arms around to try and get the spiders off of her, knocking over all his hard work. Frankly, Armin hadn't even noticed the large bowl above the door, he was so focused on his other projects. He had let it slip so easily past him.

As Lucia collapsed to the ground, seeming like she was about to have a seizure from laughing so hard, Armin tried to chase after Serina, barely registering the return of some of his other Guildmates, Alex and Christine. Whenever he got close to Serina, he tried swiping his hands at her to try and get some of the little freaks off of her, succeeding a couple times, getting a couple spiders on himself as well, which he easily brushed off without thinking of it too much. As Serina kept running, Armin became a little more aggressive chasing her down. He was sure that, with no context, the whole scene didn't put him in a good light, but he didn't care. He wanted her to stop undoing all he had done, and she was making it difficult for him. He eventually shouted. "If you could stop, I'll get the damn critters off of you!" His eyes were sharp as he tried to chase her.

With one last swipe at her, he brushed another group of spiders off, then slowed to a halt, breathing heavily as he doubled over. He had taken care of most of the spiders along with her thrashing about, and he was too tired to deal with it anymore. He stood up and brushed his hands together, flinging some strays off of him as he turned to Alex, an annoyed expression on his face. "At the moment, I could care less where Master is. I've been working hard all morning to get these decorations up, and now it's all ruined." His last few words were sent towards Serina. He then stopped, and took a deep breath. He felt himself getting back under control. When he reopened his eyes, they were dull once more, his shoulders relaxing. "Anyways, I didn't plan on going anywhere. I still have things I need to get done here." Spinning around, he picked up a zombie head that came from the ceiling that had been knocked down, looking at it and then up to the ceiling. "And honestly, if you're worrying about whatever is going on with what the Guild Masters are talking about, you shouldn't. Take things easy and it will all work out." He moved over to the ladder he had moved to the side, sliding it back over under a wooden beam and began to climb, pointing to some of the decorations that had fallen around. "If anyone would like to, feel free to put something up. I don't like leaving a job half-done.".

Mentions: Patty CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Interactions: Serina . D O V E . D O V E , Lucia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , Alex LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari , Chrstine Britt-21 Britt-21

BE128141-E0AE-4DB9-B7EC-FDE8A88FAD06.jpeg
98ED7D20-63C2-451D-AC12-17D844241051.png

The young mage was deep in thought whilst he waited for a reply from the two S-Class mages. Surely if Patty has told him of the current climate, then they were bound to know too. If that was the case, then preparations should’ve already began so that come Patty’s return things can get started quickly and with the utmost efficiency. It was in that moment that Christina came barrelling in like a cannonball, she came into contact with Alex and a loud thud could be heard throughout the contents of the guild hall. Alex wasn’t phased by this, Christina meant no ill-will by charging into the guild upon hearing Serina’s ear piercing screams and she most likely reacted on instinct, that showed she cared. The silver haired male smiled at the girl as she asked a question, her blindfold adjourning her head as it always did. Alex turned to face her directly and said. “Master Patty and the other guild masters were called to Era concerning a matter of urgency regarding the dark guild disasters that have been occurring recently. I can only assume that the Magic Council have finally located the strongholds to some of these guilds, Varnas is efficient and he wouldn’t have called a meeting between the strongest guilds of Fiore unless the situation was extremely dire.” He paused, scratching his head and smiling at Christina, “But I don’t know much more than that. I have nothing concrete yet, but due to the situation I expressed that it be best for everyone to wait in the guild hall for Master to return.”

The young mage then turned to face Armin, who had shot him an annoyed look. Alex didn’t take it seriously, and his facial expression was blank. After Armin had finished talking, Alex sighed. “Armin I know you mean well, and care deeply. But this isn’t something you can just simply ignore and hope it’ll go away whilst you sit here collecting dust. We need to make sure everyone is ready for when the time comes. Patty could return at any moment, and we need to make sure Lamia Scale is in top form and able for the task ahead.” With that, Alex waved both hands as the majority of knocked over Halloween decorations returned to their original position. As Armin continued Alex let him speak, however unwilling and oblivious Armin appeared to be towards the situation. “I’m worried because I’m concerned.” Alex proclaimed, the mage remained calm and composed as always but Alex being concerned wasn’t normal, and most definitely would be a shock to everyone. “We should all be concerned, dark guilds are not to be messed with and we have absolutely no idea what we are facing. Hell, what if the dark guilds have predicted our plans and plan to mobilise their forces and attack our guilds whilst our strongest mages are off raiding the enemy strongholds. We just don’t know anything, and it’s that not knowing that worries me.” The silver haired mage sighed again, before he made his way towards a large desk like table that was tucked away and in a corner. Alex then opened up a book and began to read it, patiently waiting for Patty to return with more information

Yes he was concerned, however Alex just wanted to make sure that their best were on top form and ready for whatever is to come. The fact that Alex knew virtually nothing of the situation put him slightly on edge, but how can a tactician plan without even knowing the basics. Alex thought it be best to wait for Master Patty to return and shed light on the situation, properly.

Mentioned: Patty CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Serina . D O V E . D O V E
Interacted: Christina Britt-21 Britt-21 Armin Refaulted Refaulted

Lucius was in a foul mood now, since that girl had managed to give him the slip. Never the less, the mage did his best to take the failure in stride and return to finding his true target, Aedon Strom. He didn't know much about the man, but he knew enough to warrant finding him. He was born to two rather crazy dark mages roughly twenty to twenty-one years ago, he was also linked to the death of a young girl, though he wasn't sure when that had happened, and the most vital piece of information: currently part of the guild Fairy Tail, providing the perfect place to find him.

Lucius arrived at the guild hall and stared up at the large building, pondering how he should go about this. He could hardly go in there guns blazing as he'd be quickly overwhelmed by the guilds other mages, this also made sneaking into the guild hall next to impossible. It seemed that he would have to go for a more diplomatic approach, he'd have to find him and draw him away from the guild, once he did that he'd be able to deal with Mr Strom easily. Once incapacitated Lucius could question him about his life and his crimes, and kill him if he needed to.

The mage proceeded to enter the guild hall. He stood in the entrance way as he surveyed the room trying to spot Aedon, however much to his annoyance he couldn't see him immediately. Lucius took a deep breath hitting the bottom of his cane against the floor so it made a loud bang which he hoped would get peoples attention before his refined voice echoed throughout the room "I am looking for a Mister Aedon Strom. Where is he?"

Interaction: Aedom Strom CelticHero37 CelticHero37 /Anyone

Yama text.png

A bright light enveloped the room, causing Yama to lower his magazine slightly in curiosity. Upon doing so however he say Dante on his knees with a defeated look on his face. "Dante? What happened?" Yamato listened to the God Slayers words, his voice echoed through his head before sighing and going down on one knee to place his hand on Dante's shoulder. "I'm sorry they got away... But we can always get them next time right? Although I'd like to say living your life on the hunt for those murderers is no way to live. Not a day goes by that I don't want to track down my parents murderers and make them pay for what they did. I'm not saying you should stop, I'm just asking you to take the time to relax and think things through?" Yamato said his piece, hoping his words helped him in some manner. Thankfully however by this time Guild Master Viera had just returned from her meeting with the magic council. "Welcome home Master Viera! I'm guessing the meeting went well?" He was expecting the exact opposite answer to his question but to his surprise the meeting turned out more eventful than anticipated. "Dark Guild compounds? I see... I suppose it is that time of year again. Not to mention the cultists of Zeref. To my knowledge anything with a name like that can't mean anything good." Yamato looked to Dante and gave a confident grin before nodding. "This might be the lead you were hoping for friend~" When Viera asked him to notify the others of the current situation he nodded without hesitation. Although hearing the reward that was being handed out he was surprised. "Seventy-Five Thousand Jewels? For a couple dark guild compounds? The Magic Council must be worried about these guys... Alright then, I'll go notify the others right away." He said before moving through-out the guild looking for any members who missed out on the masters announcement.

Before long he saw Melia running down the hallway towards him and Chuya behind her cursing at the succubus. Yamato simply hung his head and sighed, able to make a pretty good guess as to what Melia was doing. "Bright Barrier..." He spoke out raising a shield large enough to block off the rest of the hallway in order to stop Melia on her tracks. "Melia Triumvirate... I take it you have been harassing our members again? How many times does this make it now? Well while I'd like to discourage you from such things... We have much more important manners at hand. Guild Master Viera has returned from her meeting and the Magic Council has spotted two dark guild compounds potentially related Zeref worshippers." Yamato fixed his glasses before continuing, the light refracting off his lenses. "We'll be working in conjunction with Fairy Tail, Sabertooth and Lamia Scale so if you two think yourselves capable of taking these compounds down then head to the main hall and notify the master... Oh! And there is also a seventy-five thousand jewel reward for the participants. I trust a reward like that would entice all of you?" Having said his piece he wondered where Satoshi was in all of this. If he wasn't anywhere around the guild then he'd definitely be outside somewhere, perhaps at a tavern talking to the barmaid? While Yamato knew Satoshi could handle himself, he still couldn't help being an older brother and worry for him.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 The Elder The Elder Xel Xel
Mentioned: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Aedon Strom
The Ace of Fairy Tail

Aedon could tell the new kid that wanted to join was a bit shaken by the reception he had received. Despite that, the kid's response turned out to be a bit of a comeback even if he hadn't intended it to be. A bit of a smile cracked on Aedon's face as he responded, "Good enough for me. That actually is how most of us joined. The only problem is, the master is gone at the moment, you'll have to wait for her return to be officially accepted. While she's gone, though, I'd say you're fine to stick around and hang out. Get to know people an' all that jazz." Aedon was intentionally vague about where the master was and what she was up to. After all, they didn't really know this guy yet. He'd let the master fill him in on what's going on. That wasn't all, though. Then Aedon gave Nevms a mysterious glare, "Cause any trouble, though, and you'll be dealing with me. Got it? By the way, my name's Aedon Strom." Aedon's eyes glowed for a moment as some spindles of electricity flickered at the corner of his eyes. He figured the kid likely knew who he was and that this would be enough of a deterrent if he had any ideas of messing around.

Before there was even a chance for the tension of the moment to relax, though, a door to one of the inner rooms was bashed open and Messei showed herself. At first, Aedon was happy to see her, albeit a bit surprised at her actions. It took a moment for him to register what was actually going on. It wasn't until she fell into the table that it clicked. She had been drinking alone again. He had a good guess as to what had her so drunk. Upon this realization, Aedon's glare transformed from mysterious to straight up angry as he directed his gaze toward the center of the room at the guildmates present. Quietly, but with a very tense and aggressive tone, Aedon simply said, "I know I've been gone for a while... but can somebody please explain to me... why you're letting a guildmate... drink... alone? And on Halloween of all days. One of you better have a VERY good answer."

Once he had said this, Aedon noticed that Rayleigh -- the other S-class, had returned. Aedon planned to go say hi to him and welcome him back when the opportunity arose, but figured he'd give him some time to get settled in first. Coming right up to be annoying. Not to mention the fact that he was still dealing with the glaring issue of what happened to Messei. he was beginning to wonder if they always just left her to her own devices when he was gone. Even if she was deliberately trying to drink alone, he would have expected one of his guildmates to have enough wisdom to know when to check up on her and see how she was doing.

Aedon winced when he heard someone else call his name. It was another newbie likely looking to join. Rubbing his temples in annoyance, he turned and said, "What is it now, can't you see we're in the middle of something? If you're here to join, get in line."

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SidTheSkid SidTheSkid SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus Xel Xel Anyone Anyone else in the FT guild hall.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel

Melia was laughing from the way Chuya was yelling at her, but struggling to come up with a creative insult. She would soon find Yamato on the other end of the hall, who created a shield to prevent Melia from going any further. What was worse is that Melia actually disliked this guy alot, who always disapproves of her Succubus activities.

It seemed he was more occupied right now about their Guild Master's return. Melia mentally imagined Viera and herself in a private room doing adult stuff, before slightly smiling. Yamato would also explain that they're going on a raid, and no, it's not a pantie raid. It was an assault on the Dark Guilds.

"I'm already planning on going. Now if you would please drop the Barrier-"

"Don't do it Yamato! Melia is thinking about assaulting Viera!"

Lucius was taken aback by Aedon's response, how dare that low born, murderous twit speak to him like that, who did he think he was? The mage then took a deep breath to calm himself looking at Aedon with a death glare. He then began walking over to the Fairy Tail mage, trying to look as intimidating as possible though that was rather hard when he was dodging and diving around anyone remotely close to him as if not wanting them to come into contact with him, which was true, you never knew where these guild mages had been.

When he finally arrived where Aedon was, he looked at the mage with a completely neutral expression as to not give away his intentions "Hardly. I wouldn't be caught dead in places like this, a bit too uncouth for my liking. No, I'm here for you, specifically concerning the death of a young girl, what was her name? Mia? No. Mina? No still not right. Oh! Miranda! That was it wasn't it! Silly me, It must have slipped my mind." Lucius' previously neutral expression had now been replaced by that of a devious and smug smirk as he set out ripping open old wounds.

The dark mage then began to leave when he turned back to Aedon, his expression still the same "If you want to have a discussion about her, I'll be waiting around the back of this guild hall. I do hope you show up, it would be a shame if misinformation about that event was spread around wouldn't it?" Lucius the placed both hands behind his back, his cane sticking out, as he set about leaving the hall, though he had some trouble doing that as he once again dodged around people as if they had the plague.

Interaction: Aedon Strom CelticHero37 CelticHero37 /Anyone in FT Guild Hall

Last edited:
AltairWould it were that a powerful mage would be so weak in spirit to cry in the face of others? Does your pride mean nothing? Or does the pity of others around you rouse your spirits, Master Dante?” The swordsman stepped forwards from the corner of the guild, having decided to stay far, far, far away from any procession and any interaction that the guild had been having in the absence of the guild master. After all, why should he join them? He was but a stranger to these babes. They would not accept him as easily as they would appear to be able to. Furthermore, many of them were beyond his own understanding and tastes. That damnable succubus especially. She had no respect for the guild master, and he wished to teach her a lesson on humility. He stayed his hand, however- she was not his daughter, and her manners were not his concern.

Master Dante Sol, failure is the seasoning of life, and if you cannot accept its taste, then it would be best that you stay your vengeance. Now store your tears for funerals and break-ups. You look terrible, like a kitten mewling for its mother to come tend to it. Face your guild master with pride and strength.” There was kindness in his voice, but it, too, bore a certain cutting edge to it. As gentle as a swing of a sword may be, it must also cut. Altair turned away from the young man’s disgusting tear-streaked face, and towards Viera instead. “Your kindness is vast, and your wisdom more so, but mind that you do not pamper these children so. You may see them as family, I understand- it is in your eyes- but know that the more you do so, the more they will see you as a crutch, and they will never grow, as a morning glory that can only crawl along the floor as its support is removed. Would you not have them grow, as strong as an oak instead, steady, sturdy, and firm?

Altair paused, then waved his hand dismissively, changing the topics. “I will join with the,” he paused, searching for a word, “altercations with the dark guilds. The coin would buy me a nice dinner with my dearest come her next visit. At the same time, I would like to reaffirm my ability as a m--” he stopped abruptly, and looked as if he was about to throw up. The word ‘mage’ was such a strong word for him. It disgusted him. It meant that he relied on magics to do his business, and not himself. Truly, truly, truly vile. He cleared his throat and started again, “--I would like to reaffirm my ability as a member of this guild, to you personally. It is as they call it-- killing two birds with one stone.

Xel Xel The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Without a doubt, Lexi was happy as if it was Christmas morning. Feeding off the Childs very own happiness, Miles himself let off a soft grin. "No I got it Kathy." He said sitting up, putting out his finally cigarette for the moment. He placed his forearm on his knees and held his hands together, thinking about what he wanted to make. Was it something simply, spicy, or foreign? Whatever it is, he first gotta find out if Lexi is allergic to anything. "Lexi...what are you allergic to?" Miles asked looking over in her direction. Though before he could even hear her response, there was a crash outside of the guild doors, followed by them slamming open. "Looks like you'll get to meet our Master, sooner than expected." Miles said simply to Lexi, looking at the entrance. Sabertooth's giant master walks in and immediately starts barking out orders. Miles sighs and leans back into the couch, petting Lionel. "Well buddy looks like, ya Momma and you are gonna go on a little war march." He says with a slight chuckle.
Miles looks over at Wilson, and stretches his arms out over the couch. “Well Master, if you need someone to hold down the fort. I’m your man.” Miles said chuckling, knowing the Master will have some strict words for me. Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi @AllSabertooth​

Shyilia FarisShyilia nodded slowly at Wilsons' words, waving a bit as he made his hasty retreat. Poor man. She knew how shy he was around people he didn't know much. It'd taken quite a bit for them to be as close as they were and even still she was surprised they were. Not because she disliked him, just by how he acted in public. Nonetheless she needed to leave, the girl hopping down from her chair as Viera spoke. "Y-Yeah that makes sense!" She replied with an eager nod. It was more or less how they did things in her village. They had guards posted at various areas of the village. Really it was like how any good guard regiment did things. You don't just put everyone in one spot like that!

Nonetheless she too headed to get the advance just in-case anyone needed things. She let Viera go first, the smaller female just barely poking over the top of the desk. She could tell poor Clara was rather overworked at the moment, and at Viera's departure rather perplexed. "Um. Excuse me. I'm here for the advance too." She spoke softly. "I'm Shyilia Faris....Guild Master of Fairy Tail." She said, trying to be more confident. Clara more or less stayed silent, quickly getting the jewel to her before sending her on her way. A bit saddened by being silently shooed away Shyilia didn't think much on it, simply thanking her and being on her way. She had very little time so she simply paid for a teleportation service back to Magnolia.

It was a brief flight from the hub building she was transported to to the Guild Hall. It seemed most of her members were already gathered there, including two new faces she didn't recognize. "I...I'm back!" She called out in the loudest voice she could muster, which thankfully was at-least an average shout, the Guild Master doing her best to smile at everyone there. Her shout more of excitement than trying to quiet everyone. "The...meeting went well. We have to prepare though so I need everyone to gather around." She insisted, despite everyone basically being there already. Though it seemed they were busy with something.

"A-Ah...after you finish what you're doing, of course." She added. She then turned her attention to the two people she didn't recognize. "Can I help you two..?" She asked. "I um...I'm Guild Master Faris..." She clarified, just in-case either were here to speak to the Guild Master. Though she felt awkward as if she had interrupted something. It seemed to her she had, and in reality she did. The tension between Aedon and Lucius could practically be cut with a knife at this point. Essentially she was trying to divert attention from the problem and hopefully make it no longer be a problem by doing so.

Wishful and foolish thinking of course, but better for her than accidentally making things worse.​

View attachment 581068
View attachment 581071
The streets of Margaret Town were crawling with people from all over the country, evidently having come to the normally peaceful town to see it filled with fancy Halloween decorations and the like. Alex had just arrived at Margaret Town after taking a short break visiting Crocus in order to visit his cousin, Katherine Mae. After receiving word from Master Patty about the impending Dark Guild trouble, and that the Guild Masters were scheduled to meet up at Era to discuss what to do next. She asked that Alex cut his trip short and that he was to return with haste. Despite the visit being brief, Alex enjoyed himself, for the most part. The city of Crocus was beautiful, even more so at this time of year, it was very picturesque. The majority of his time in the city was spent with Kathy however she did take him to visit the Sabertooth guild hall and THAT, was an experience to say the least. Sabertooth was theoretically the strongest guild in all of Foire. For what the majority of them lacked in intellect they did make up for in brute strength, true, however for the most part they are simply just arrogant. Kathy, Akagi, and probably Miles were the exception; Alex liked them, he even got on with Master Wilson. But to be true, they were the only ones he ever really interacted with. However, nothing is worse than the screeching of cats when you’re meant to be on a break.

“It sure is good to be back” He said, sighing with relief as he walked through the bustling streets of Margaret Town. It’s streets filled with tourists and small rowboats adjourning the sapphire blue waterways of the town like gemstones on a crown. As the young mage walked through the busy streets, he was unable to avoid the many glances and looks he got. People would mutter and whisper as he passed, quite obviously recognising the boy for who he was, a Morne. His family name is very famous, being one of the most prominent mage families in the entire country. Highly esteemed and exceptionally wealthy, the Mornes even formed Lamia Scale alongside Master Patricia O’Shae. However, nobody was recognising Alex for being... Alex. They were recognising him due to him being the grandson of ‘Mad Maya’, former Guild Master of Lamia Scale and high ranking wizard saint. The silver haired wizard continued on nonetheless, whilst he hated the fame that came with his name, it was life and he just had to deal with it. He was very proud of what his family have accomplished throughout history, in fact.

“And here we are, finally.” He spoke, relief and happiness encasing his words with a tight grip. Before he could do anything else, the loud screams of Serina filled the air like an air horn. Alex shook his head and began to walk forward and towards the door. Upon flicking his wrist, the large doors of the building swung open and Alex walked in, waving his wrist again in the same motion in order to close them as he walked through. Upon entering, he instantly saw Lucia who was on the floor, crying with laughter. He could also see Serina and Armin. Alex walked over to stand above Lucia, hands on his knees as he smiled at the drunkard. Afterwards, he stood up straight and put his hands in the deep pockets of his coat before turning to look at the two S-Class mages of Lamia Scale. “Master requested I come back early. I assume she’s at the meeting with the other guild masters and the magic council at this very moment?” He said, his tone becoming sincere, yet he still spoke softly and with kindness. “There will be much to do, we should all stay here and wait until we receive word from her before we do anything.” Alex’s facial expression visibly grew quite worrisome, Alex hated dealing with dark guilds and in fact, he hated fighting altogether. Everyone knew that while skilled, he really disliked fighting and the thought of his guild mates getting hurt made him feel sick. However, Alex would do his best to protect each and every one of them. Even if it meant the end of his own life.

Mentions: Kathy, Miles, Wilson, Patty, Akagi.
Interactions: Lucia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Armin Refaulted Refaulted Serina . D O V E . D O V E
Christine Trost

Christine eventually snapped out of her thoughts and finally managed to get out of the crowd from the streets. Halloween was definitely a holiday that people went crazy for, though it came in second compared to Christmas. Christmas was on a whole other level with the decorations, the baked goods, as well as Presents and dinners. Maybe that's why it was at the end of the year? Just because it was the biggest celebration out of all of them? That would make the most sense. I'm glad I squeezed myself out while I still could, otherwise I'd be a pan- Christine's thoughts had been interrupted by a loud scream that caught the Wizards' attention quickly. The scream had come from the Guild hall, there was no doubt. She wasnt that far and the scream didnt come from any other direction. Instincts kicking in, Christina began to run, her heels clicking on the stone floor before she started to create platforms for her to get to the Guild Hall faster. As soon as she got to the entrance, she hopped off a platform and hurried inside, only to be met with someone's back to her face and she bumped into them, pulling herself from them and looking at who she had bumped into. It was Alex! He was back, that was fast?

Though the only thing she heard was that they were doing something? She raised her eyebrow but no one could see since well...Blindfold. Looking from behind Alex, she spotted Serina running around and screaming while Lucia was rolling on the ground laughing her lungs off, what the hell was going on...? The more Christina looked around, the more of a mess she seen the guild was in, and that was only because of Serina running around like a maniac "What are we doing, Alex?" she asked "And why is Serina running around like a maniac?" she did forget to apologize to Alex, but knowing him, he'd forgive her for bumping into him. After all, she didnt charge him and knock him down onto the ground. Then there would have to be an apology to the max. Her eyes followed Serina and the more she looked, eventually she was picking up something moving all over her guildmate. Actually...Somethings, not just one thing. With how fast she was moving, there was no way Christina could pick up exactly what it was.

Mentioned &/or Interacted: . D O V E . D O V E Serina, LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Alex​
View attachment 582510Armin Sterling

Armin laid the strips of cloth he had out on the table in front of him, looking up at Lucia who had praised him for putting up the decorations. He lifted his hand, returning the thumbs-up she sent his way with one of his own. Sometimes he couldn't tell if she was being sincere or just letting the alcohol talk, but she didn't seem too drunk yet, so he assumed the former. At the moment, he was just glad she wasn't causing a ruckus as he tried to get everything squared away. He had woken up early to get started on the decorations he hadn't finished getting up, and now that he was up and moving, he doubted he could just sit down and relax. The whole deal with Master Patty being away at the moment made him feel like if something bad happened, he would be the one to get blamed for it, so that extra level of stress made things a little more difficult than he would have liked. Thankfully, he felt like he was hiding it pretty well.

Or at least he was until Serina walked in and had a nice bowl of arachnids dumped all over her.

As she screamed, Armin's ears flew up to his ears, not able to protect them from the full blast of his comrades voice but it was better than just taking the brunt of it. He winced, hunkering down, and when her volume seemed to lower to a safer level, he looked up. And he wished he didn't as he saw all the decorations he had been working on putting up fall as the S-Class mage ran a muck in the Hall, waving her arms around to try and get the spiders off of her, knocking over all his hard work. Frankly, Armin hadn't even noticed the large bowl above the door, he was so focused on his other projects. He had let it slip so easily past him.

As Lucia collapsed to the ground, seeming like she was about to have a seizure from laughing so hard, Armin tried to chase after Serina, barely registering the return of some of his other Guildmates, Alex and Christine. Whenever he got close to Serina, he tried swiping his hands at her to try and get some of the little freaks off of her, succeeding a couple times, getting a couple spiders on himself as well, which he easily brushed off without thinking of it too much. As Serina kept running, Armin became a little more aggressive chasing her down. He was sure that, with no context, the whole scene didn't put him in a good light, but he didn't care. He wanted her to stop undoing all he had done, and she was making it difficult for him. He eventually shouted. "If you could stop, I'll get the damn critters off of you!" His eyes were sharp as he tried to chase her.

With one last swipe at her, he brushed another group of spiders off, then slowed to a halt, breathing heavily as he doubled over. He had taken care of most of the spiders along with her thrashing about, and he was too tired to deal with it anymore. He stood up and brushed his hands together, flinging some strays off of him as he turned to Alex, an annoyed expression on his face. "At the moment, I could care less where Master is. I've been working hard all morning to get these decorations up, and now it's all ruined." His last few words were sent towards Serina. He then stopped, and took a deep breath. He felt himself getting back under control. When he reopened his eyes, they were dull once more, his shoulders relaxing. "Anyways, I didn't plan on going anywhere. I still have things I need to get done here." Spinning around, he picked up a zombie head that came from the ceiling that had been knocked down, looking at it and then up to the ceiling. "And honestly, if you're worrying about whatever is going on with what the Guild Masters are talking about, you shouldn't. Take things easy and it will all work out." He moved over to the ladder he had moved to the side, sliding it back over under a wooden beam and began to climb, pointing to some of the decorations that had fallen around. "If anyone would like to, feel free to put something up. I don't like leaving a job half-done.".

Mentions: Patty CelticHero37 CelticHero37
Interactions: Serina . D O V E . D O V E , Lucia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 , Alex LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari , Chrstine Britt-21 Britt-21
View attachment 582537
View attachment 582534

The young mage was deep in thought whilst he waited for a reply from the two S-Class mages. Surely if Patty has told him of the current climate, then they were bound to know too. If that was the case, then preparations should’ve already began so that come Patty’s return things can get started quickly and with the utmost efficiency. It was in that moment that Christina came barrelling in like a cannonball, she came into contact with Alex and a loud thud could be heard throughout the contents of the guild hall. Alex wasn’t phased by this, Christina meant no ill-will by charging into the guild upon hearing Serina’s ear piercing screams and she most likely reacted on instinct, that showed she cared. The silver haired male smiled at the girl as she asked a question, her blindfold adjourning her head as it always did. Alex turned to face her directly and said. “Master Patty and the other guild masters were called to Era concerning a matter of urgency regarding the dark guild disasters that have been occurring recently. I can only assume that the Magic Council have finally located the strongholds to some of these guilds, Varnas is efficient and he wouldn’t have called a meeting between the strongest guilds of Fiore unless the situation was extremely dire.” He paused, scratching his head and smiling at Christina, “But I don’t know much more than that. I have nothing concrete yet, but due to the situation I expressed that it be best for everyone to wait in the guild hall for Master to return.”

The young mage then turned to face Armin, who had shot him an annoyed look. Alex didn’t take it seriously, and his facial expression was blank. After Armin had finished talking, Alex sighed. “Armin I know you mean well, and care deeply. But this isn’t something you can just simply ignore and hope it’ll go away whilst you sit here collecting dust. We need to make sure everyone is ready for when the time comes. Patty could return at any moment, and we need to make sure Lamia Scale is in top form and able for the task ahead.” With that, Alex waved both hands as the majority of knocked over Halloween decorations returned to their original position. As Armin continued Alex let him speak, however unwilling and oblivious Armin appeared to be towards the situation. “I’m worried because I’m concerned.” Alex proclaimed, the mage remained calm and composed as always but Alex being concerned wasn’t normal, and most definitely would be a shock to everyone. “We should all be concerned, dark guilds are not to be messed with and we have absolutely no idea what we are facing. Hell, what if the dark guilds have predicted our plans and plan to mobilise their forces and attack our guilds whilst our strongest mages are off raiding the enemy strongholds. We just don’t know anything, and it’s that not knowing that worries me.” The silver haired mage sighed again, before he made his way towards a large desk like table that was tucked away and in a corner. Alex then opened up a book and began to read it, patiently waiting for Patty to return with more information

Yes he was concerned, however Alex just wanted to make sure that their best were on top form and ready for whatever is to come. The fact that Alex knew virtually nothing of the situation put him slightly on edge, but how can a tactician plan without even knowing the basics. Alex thought it be best to wait for Master Patty to return and shed light on the situation, properly.

Mentioned: Patty CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Serina . D O V E . D O V E
Interacted: Christina Britt-21 Britt-21 Armin Refaulted Refaulted
. D O V E . D O V E

Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 12%~
Lucia just found this way too funny. Her ears were still ringing from Sereina's scream but man was it worth it! Watching her run around like a headless chicken was really something else. She felt bad that the girl was tearing down decorations...but oh well. It just added to the comedy in her opinion. Soon she looked up to see Alexander leaning over her smiling. "Hiya Alex~!" She spoke in a cheerful tone, sort of just hugging his leg in greeting. She really was happy he was back all safe and sound, however her attentions were currently on Sereina and Armin. Especially when Armin started chasing her trying to swat the spiders off.

She listened as Alex explained just why he was back early. Of course she had been informed of the meeting but hadn't expected Alex's return due to it. Oh well! Must be pretty damn serious if Patty asked that! She grinned as Christina soon barreled in at the ready and smacked into Alex, "Pfft...nice entrance." She teased, though didn't mean anything by it of course. She soon calmed herself down enough to where she could stand, though still giggled as she watched the scene play out. Ultimately Armin gave up, entirely worn out and out of breath it seemed. She was surprised she wasn't blamed for the decoration mishap, she had caused it not Sereina after all. But eh, oh well. Less anger directed at her the better she guessed.

She arched a brow as it seemed the S-Claxs wasn't at all concerned about the meeting. She currently had a nice buzz going and even she was concerned. Lucia knew things had been getting worse and worse lately with this dumb Cult, and with it being October? Well she guessed things would only get worse. While it might not seem it she was totally prepared to battle. As always Alex was the voice of wisdom, speaking his deep and noble speeches he was known for. Trying to inspire the others and what not. That, and of course contemplating things from a strategic level too.

"Ehh I'm sure the Master has some sorta plan and all. She's smart. I'd guess that she thought of that possibility too." She spoke in a thoughtful tone, taking a swig from her bottle. "We just gotta wait and see and kick some ass when needed." she said, shrugging a bit, clearly ready to fight.​

[class name=name] font-size:50px; background:#fff; color:#000; margin:auto; center; transition:3s; [/class] [class name=name state=hover] font-size:50px; background:#000; color:#fff; margin:auto; center; transition:3s; [/class] [class name=padding] padding:15px; [/class]
[div class=name]Serina Oralee[/div]​
7b192f97d4c2d8aa83bc9be1090c5f22.jpg
[div class=padding] Lamia Scale's Guild Hall

The feeling of spiders, both big and small, crawling all over her skin was a feeling which Serina found to be far from pleasant. Her loud and pain-inducing screaming persisted as she remained oblivious to the fact that Armin was chasing her and Lucia was on the floor laughing. Thankfully, her fellow S-class managed to get the arthropods off of her, although a part of her wondered how he did it as she never took notice of him swiping them off while she ran around like a headless chicken. The eccentric female slowed to stop when it dawned to her that she was now spider-free. That, and the realization that her mindless thrashing tarnished Armin's efforts to set up the Spirit of Halloween inside the Lamia Scale's Guild Hall.

'Oh no! What have I done!?'

Panic once again rushed into Serina's system as she found herself staring at a very annoyed Armin, conversing with Alex. When did he return? She also noticed Christina nearby. Their presence sunk Serina deeper into anxiety as she began to consider getting kicked out of the guild for being such a menace. On the corner of her vision, she caught sight of Lucia having a good time over her misery. W-Well... at least she was having fun...?

"P-p-please forgive me! I didn't mean to destroy everything!"

Serina squeaked out as she repeatedly bow to everyone, doubling the gesture for Armin. The least she could do was to help him out in redecorating the place. The white-haired female bended down to pick up a nearby pumpkin-head as she solemnly listened to Alex. With glazing eyes, she moved to place the said pumpkin back to its original spot: on a table near the mastermind behind the prank.

"T-The dark guilds?"

The singer echoed, fear present in her voice as she hugged the decoration closer to her chest. She has a strong dislike towards anything involving violence and the thought of going to war against the dark guilds were terrifying to her. It doesn't help that Alex was worried. If Mister-Always-Calm-and-Composed Alex was concern then it only meant that the matter was very serious. While semi-cowering behind the pumpkin head, Serina failed to notice the fact that the item accumulated some dust as it rolled around on the ground earlier. Obviously, Serina and dusts doesn't work well.

"HAAAACHOOO!"

Not again!

"Oi Lucia, you little asshole!"

Serina flipped a complete hundred-eighty degrees as she threw the pumpkin on the floor and stomped on it aggressively. How dare this worthless peasant embarrass her around everyone like that! Does she not know who she is!? She's Serina Oralee! The best mage in the entire Kingdom of Fiore! The power, brain, beauty and magic; she was the perfect mix of all of them! She doesn't deserve to be slandered like this.

"I know it was one of your cheap pranks again! What? Do you think I'm dumb? Do you think you can just dump a bowl of spiders on someone as magnificent as me and get off so easily!? I think the fuck not! Come over here and fight me, you peasant!"

Now if you spent an adequate amount of time with Serina, you'll know that this is just another day for her.

Tag/s: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Refaulted Refaulted Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari
[/div]

7e6f1f4107cffccccfcb8f5b30b64233.jpg

155801521611893867.png

(The Undead Swordsman)
. Santi Salbatore
(Location: Kingdom of Fiore, Magnolia Outskirts. )

(Date/Time: October 1st, X893, Morning. )
(Mood: Guilty. )
(Mentions: Akagi , Viera. )

(Interactions: Horus. )

(Currently: Speaking to Horus. )
Knocking his fist into him with that kind of strength held behind it would've sent a good number of people packing their bags straight to Hell, Ned nearly thought it actually did too! He didn't expect Horus to slouch his head forward after the strike had connected, the dreadful silence had subtly implied that he had succumbed to the ties of fate, a succession of hushed gasps from the spectators had made him truly believe that Horus 'of the one-hundred scars' was no more. "May your legacy forever live, I give you a warrior's respect." Lowering his voice to a soft whisper, he gestured his head as a sign of reverence for his opponent's immaculate fortitude. Ned's whimsical ways had been forgotten as he retracted his clenched hand, a slightly disappointed frown chiseled into his mien had distinguished the swordsman's deep regret, he sincerely didn't believe that their altercation would reach such an unflattering outcome. "Although we didn't have an opportunity to clash blades, i'm sure it would've been an honor to do." After bestowing his 'final' farewell to his former adversary, Ned wordlessly spun around and begun deliberating his next wild venture. "Maybe I should visit the Blue Pegasus guild, rumors foretell of an enchanting beauty that calls herself Viera, Viora, Vianca? One of the two."

Tapping his index finger against the 'button' of his chin, Salbatore found himself enraptured by the alluring thought of meeting this fine damsel and spending a wild night with the hidden beauty. One could only imagine what splendorous thighs she has, just imagining being able to caress the gorgeous woman from her 'velvet' knees all the way to her succulent and enticing bosom was enough to make him drivel in pleasure, only vigorously wiping away the perverted slobber after hearing a grisly voice that completely threw him off guard and into a loop of perpetual shock. "Oh hell yeah." What was thought to be a 'dead man' turned about to be a man that had been simply shaken up, it had appeared that Horus was still very much alive, not to mention thrilled by the concept of a worthy enemy! This unhinged enthusiasm this foe had for battle was unheard of, truth be told it was to a degree, frightening. Apart from Maradis, this was one of the first times he had felt genuine concern by someone's raw tenacity! He wasn't able to understand how Horus could be so enthralled by battle, it wasn't like he had regenerative powers or anything of the sort, those minor bruises and cuts from earlier had proved that. "You are bound by death but do not fear it, instead you embrace it? Heh, you really are a terrifying bastard." Disguising his unease with laughter, Ned revolved back around to face off against Horus, a glaring suggestion of worry hiding just beyond the foggy windows of his eyes.

Out of all the encounters he's gone through, this was by far the most puzzling one yet, he never expected for a 'mortal' to make an 'immortal' fear the idea of death. "How is this possible?" He solemnly tried asking himself for an answer but was still left clueless, it's not like he was plausible to die, yet, why was it that he could feel his own two arms beginning to tremble at the mere sight of this man?! Horus wasn't just very 'strong', he was inexplicably strong! There was really no doubt it, Ned was going to have resort to using his blade if was ever going to defeat him. Ironically it was Horus that had labeled him as a 'monster' but what kind of creature could get 'excited' by dying, definitely not an ordinary Human that's for sure! Leaping back at Horus's latter remark about "not holding back." Santi had readied his guard in preparation for what they had in store for him. Them ripping off their shirt and revealing all of their scars would've been laughable if he were dealing with a common thug, alas this was not a simple opponent but a true candidate that would push him all the way to his maximum limit. "You've been in many one-sided battles I suppose? It's not like you'd get those scars without facing dozens of people at once, right? No wonder why you're so pumped, I must be the only 'fair' fight you've had!" He firmly replied, his palm held atop of the butt of his hilt as he gazed back at Horus, a meager tidbit of confusion as he tried to make out the 'tattoo' he had.

There'd been no other fancy illustrations on his body aside from the one located on his breast, it was hard to distinguish what it was but seeing how there was only one? It must've represented the marking of a 'guild', determining which one however would be a demanding task without getting dangerously close! "Ah, don't worry 'bout me, i've learned many years ago to not keep anything gaudy stuff on me." He responded, his mind still preoccupied with the etching in his skin and whether or not if it was a guild marker, if it was? Things had just gotten a whole lot more serious. If by chance he were to kill a member of one of these organizations, a whole heap of trouble would most likely come knocking on his doorstep in the form of a pissed off guild or the magic council itself, slaying this person was a risk he could not take until he was certain of who Horus was. Withal that being said, a shuddersome realization had gripped the tension once he spotted them reaching for what appeared to be the weapon attached to his waist! Not knowing what he was capable of, it was certain that if this man's hand were even to get a foot close to his blade, it would result in him getting completely ripped in half in a split second. Sure, taking a hit like that wouldn't do much of anything but willingly being torn into ribbons would make the magnificent ladies in the audience 'swoon' in shock at watching such a handsome gentleman like himself being 'slayed' and he could definitely not have that!

But he did have to make a decision when using his weapon, intentionally miss for a chance at checking the marking and risk being chopped on the spot or drive his blade straight through Horus and have a fifty/fifty chance of having to deal with a whole heap of bullshit? Guess it was pretty obvious for Ned what the best course of action was once Horus had gotten even closer to his waist! "Don't blink." With a relaxed breath, his decision had come into fruition as Ned became a literal 'blur' of his former self, sort of like an afterimage that had faded away into nothingness before his actual body was positioned right beside Horus, Ned's keen blade already across from his head with a blinding shimmer of blistering flames traversing down its honed edges. His draw's momentum had made the weapon itself reach atmospheric entry speeds, bursting the meager segment of the air around the metal into a now dimming fire, the vast oxygen around it crackling with a high-pitched 'pur'. A second had passed before a loud 'boom' of the sound had caught up to the ears, dispersing a mediocre shockwave that carelessly threw around chunks of gravel as the two stood in place. Silence had captured the scene as Ned focused his glare on the man's pec, the marking revealing his allegiance to be with none other than the Sabretooth Guild.

a1515785596ba197cf375b40f4cf5ac2--manga-boy-anime-boys.jpg

"Ha..Haha..HAHAHA!" Bursting into a hysterical fit of laughter, Ned couldn't help but make fun of his own stupidity after making another mistake! "You're kidding?! I didn't think anything of your name at first but now? It's all making sense!" Observing the swordsman in black's reaction to this had made a few of the citizens scratch their head in confusion, some of them walking away once the fight had reached an abrupt end with Ned swiftly flinging his blade back into its decorative sheath. "Akagi has told me about you, I did not think i'd run into you by mistake! You might know me more by my nickname, it's Ned." His memories of the one-eyed darling speaking to him about her friend all started coming back now, a towering giant of a man that is an S-rank of the Sabretooth guild! He found it slightly relieving that he didn't fight against him, the two of them going at it for real could've probably damaged a lot of property or resulted in innocents being accidentally hurt from the intense scuffle.

"Oh by the way, how is that silver-haired 'goddess'? I'm sure she has spoken a lot about me in the past huh?!"
( Jz-ahn Jz-ahn - Horus 'The Man of a Hundred Scars"! )

Last edited:
584188Dante’s tears weren’t of sadness, but if pure rage, pain, hate of what occurred on his mission. While still on his knees, Dante’ wipes the tears from his eyes as Yama made clear that there will be a next time, and he should slow down. Sad to say that Dante’ didn’t want anymore next times, nor did he want to move any slower than he’s already is. He wanted them gone, and purified out of this world now. “You don’t understand Yama.” Dante’ said softly , though before he could go on, their guild master arrived. Dante' tried his best to clear his face of all anger and tears before she saw anything. Crying in front of his guild members is one thing, but he didn't want his newly Master to see him like this. To see him as a kitten mewling or whatever Altair said to him. Dante' stood up wiping the final tear from his left eye, and waited for their Master's announcement.As the Master's words flows from her mouth, Dante's eyes widened at the pure coincidence was the subject. Moments ago he was searching for this veery cult, and suddenly his questions were easily answered. He looks over to Yama, and smiles. "I guess you're right about slowing down.", he said with a chuckle. Though Altair's word, quickly turned his smile, into a frown of irritation. "Thanks for the kind, unwanted words Altair, but don't you have to go sharpen your blade while talking to it or something?" Dante' asked with a grin, before looking back at his Master as she tasked Yama with leaving us to gather some Mages while we talk about my situation."Well as you know, I left to go follow up on a lead about the Cult of Zeref. That lead led me near the mountains where I found two dark mages awaiting for my arrival. I easily dealt with them, and I took them into an abandoned home to question them. Though before I could get any information from them someone or something took them away from. It used the shadows to pull them in right from under my nose, leaving their chains behind." The more Dante' spoke, then angrier he became at himself. He balls his fist as he continues thinking about what occurred. "Though the worst part has yet to come. I fear that the one who took em, was someone I knew from my prisoner days, but last time I checked he was dead. Guess I was wrong." He said taking a pause. "I came back to the guild filled with pain and anger, but I was more pissed at myself for allowing them to be taken from me so easily, after all I did to hunt them down." Dante's head dropped slightly as he thought about his failure, balling his fist even harder, causing them to glowing black and gold. But before anything else happened, he thought about the words Altair spoke to him earlier. He took a deep breath calming himself down, opening his fist, and ending the glow. He lifts his head up and stood tall and proud. "Master I'll be happy to participate in this raid, and I promise that I won't fail you, the guild or myself again." He said with his eyes glowing a golden orange, and filled with determination.
Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel simj26 simj26 @BluePegasus​

A woman, looking like a young girl instead of who should have theoretically been a fully fledged adult, shuffled underneath her covers. The sun was already shining through her window but she wasn't about to let that cause her to get up. Nothing could get her away from her loving bed. Never mind that she had been napping off and on since 2am.

However, as her pet snake, Noodle, wrapped himself around her neck, Riwane finally decided that her boredom was strong enough to pull herself out of bed. She lifted her heavy head up into a sitting position, her silver hair in complete disarray. She didn't bother to change herself out of her pajamas nor fix her hair when she popped out into the main hall. On the other side, it was then that another door blew open and a familiar blue haired figure stumbled out. She watched as Messei continued to make a fool of herself, stealing Riwane's swearing thing in the process.

Riwane walked over to her, giving both Aedon and a new guy a glance before poking Messei's unconscious body with her bare foot. "Yep, she be asleep," she muttered before Aedon started to yell at the entire guild for Messei's poor choices. She opened her mouth to yell at him for his assumptions before noticing another guy beat her to it. Well, might as well let that guy tell him how rude Aedon's being while she would turn back to Messei. Riwane slightly slapped her on the face to rouse her. "Hey, asshole, you need healing?"
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back