• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
IMG_3107.png
1579570001883.pngAs Miles was walking through the forest, he was currently hunting down the two lightning mages he noticed before the trials started. They peak his interest first, mainly because his brother was too a lightning mage. He figured since he wasn't participating he'll do him a favor and search for some proteges. Miles thought that if Tyson had someone to train, then maybe it'll help him with how he was feeling. As he was smoking and walking, he didn't really pay attention to the scenery changing before him. Well not until he stepped into some mud. Hearing and feeling the squishy sound, he looked down seeing his shoes covered in mud. He let out a growl as he grabbed his cigarette burning it into ash with his aura. "I'm already tired of this shit." He said slightly angry. He looked around noticing that the forest was no longer a forest, but now in the bogland. He let out a sigh at the thought of possible getting mud over him. He then thought about Kathy's outfit. "I wonder how she's gonna take this." As he looked around he also noticed a few participants running around, trying to find somewhere to hide. "These fools are running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Damn fools." He said sacking his head. He then stepped out of mud puddle he was in before walking towards the lightning mages. Due to the bog they were actually in his line of sight. A grin formed on his face just as they looked at him before continuing to run. "There's literally nowhere for them to hide. So far Tyson, these guys are starting to look like some chumps. They have no courage our wits." He said talking to him.
As Miles continued walking he held his hand out like a gun towards the two lightning mages, before firing off two shots of aura blast. Obviously he missed them on purpose, only trying to warn them. Miles then coated himself in his aura, increased his speed, before starting his charge. He ran straight towards the two coming at them at full speed. He placed his hand out again firing multiple shots. This time he was actually trying to hit them. His shots were aimed for their arms and legs. The shots didn't have much strength behind them, but if they did hit they'll feel a small sting and burning situation, causing some discomfort. "Stop running! It's time to show me your resolve!!!" He yells out to them, firing an actual aura blast meant to hit the ground next to them. If they didn't manage to avoid it, the aura blast will release a shock wave strong enough to mess up their balance, probably causing them to fall. Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Britt-21 Britt-21 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester PlusUltra PlusUltra

Millicent Yoton
Tags: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Talon Talon Peckinou Peckinou Kisaki Kisaki @LamiaScale (Open)

au5oNxF.png

The entire process of joining without much fanfare, the story accepted and pleasantries shared before Millicent finally received her guild mark after the usual formalities. Pulling down her suit ever so slightly she comes away bearing the Lamia Scale mark in a deep purple across her collarbone in a matching shade to the rest of her outfit. Turning to the bar now in full she looks across to Katyusha behind the bare in mild thought "Oh I don't mind, its something I've become more than accustomed being mentioned as obvious as it is, though I do wonder why I bother with fashion as much as I do when such barely gets a notice" laughing softly as she now scans the rear of the bar's bottles "Hmm perhaps a bottle of the Seven Red if your offering" gesturing up to a large bottle of red liquor holding a good degree of dust.

Taking a long drink before leaning down with a elbow on the bar once she gets the drink, she idly swirls the contents between her fingers as she looks across to Blake "Well its simply a matter of talking to the Guild Master, fairly simple process and far less paperwork than I had expected" pulling down the collar of her outfit with a finger to show the guild mark in addition to more of other things. She does also seem to draw her eye across to the Job board and one notice in particular regarding the Dark Guild hunt, well it might be novel to do so legally for once.

Rose sighed, it was starting to get boring, that's when she heard footsteps, seems like a poor soul came into her area, she waited for them to pass the bush she was hiding it before pouncing onto her victim, seems to be a fire mage. She didn't realize this until she felt the air around her suddenly increase in temp, she quickly jumped off the man as his body engulfed in flames, she slide to a stop six feet away from the man, who looked like a flame spirit, his body remained inflames, it was like a suit of armor! She grinned, she was the best person to take him down, and surprisingly, the bandanna wasn't bursting into flames, maybe his magic allows his clothing to not turn to ash? But his clothing wasn't visible anymore.. She doesn't know how he did it, all she knows is he's a target and a threat, her left foot was missing a bit of fur, and the exposed areas were red. "Huh... I need to work on my speed.." she said and got on all fours before dashing at the man, slashing at his right arm, he took a defensive posture but that didn't help, he screamed out in pain as flaming blood sprayed out from his forearm and some of his upper forearm, "Yeah, so listen here bud." Rose stood up and smiled with her shark like teeth, "You're not much of a threat, you should feel blessed im even wasting my time on you." she said and glared at him, "Though i have to admit, that's a cool magic ability, what else you got?" she asks, the man growled a bit and soon a figure of a sword grew from his left hand, it was literally a flaming sword.

She laughs, "Oh you're gonna regret being a close quarters focused mage." she said and ran at the man again, he took his sword and held it like he was about to stab her, she noticed and quickly moved to the side a bit and slammed into him with her shoulder, making him slide backwards as she jumped towards him and clawed his chest a few times before her blocked and swung at her shoulder, the sword connected and dug a bit into the far side of her collar bone, it cauterized the wound and she didn't flinch one bit, she simply kicked him in the chest and sent him flying backwards into a tree, he passed through it-as he basically made the lower half of the tree turn to ash-, the tree soon fell, thudding onto its stump before falling sideways. Rose dashed to where she saw him fly and he wasn't there, she just noticed burnt footprints in the ground, running away from her, she cackled and followed the prints, the man had since left his fire form, he looked scared, she didn't really care as she tackled him and shoved her claws into his left thigh, avoiding any major arteries of course, he cried like a bitch. Then simply removed his bandanna, She leaned down to his ear, "That was for the hole in my shoulder you I'm uncultured." she said with a hint of anger, "Damn shame you ran, coulda gave you a less painful scar." she said as she got off him, ripping his bandanna to shreds and running off to hide in a cave, she went into her human form so she could heal, the pain was starting to come in waves, "Fuck that hurts!" she said aloud, she was still healthy enough to fight, but the gash was pretty big and did cut into the bone a bit, should take a few hours to heal the bone, skin should heal in twenty maybe forty minutes, maybe less. Her regen ability is weird. Hopefully she doesn't get in trouble for the brutal wound she gave that guy, he is a fire mage, he should be able to close it, even then, people get hurt. Sucks to suck.

(Sabertooth trial, still open for interactions, just wanted her to do something.)

Jane Dorian
Tags: Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Britt-21 Britt-21 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Saber Saber Tooth (Open)

NJXD3M0.png

Jane remains in her position just like before as the time flows onwards, though now instead of simply floating above the waters she now appears to be sat in the same location but floating above the large corpse of a giant alligator that seems to have taken exception to the harm of its foolish child. The example though seemed to have been firmly set, with the scalpel blade still sticking out from the center of the beast's forehead while she herself idly chews away at a flank of its side that had been carved out, book once again in her free hand as she waits.

She pays little attention to those off in the distance running around attempting to evade or hide in the open field, they were acting like helpless prey scrambling through the mud, though the blast of energy off to the side, while it does not disturb her from their meal does turn there gaze to watch. They had made themselves prey so it was only natural a predator would soon arrive, Sabertooth was stated to be the number one guild, there should be no place for reluctance or cowardice here, strength could be acquired by anyone, conviction and resolve were something else. She thinks back to her time at home and the words of her parents, for all their flaws they still held true within her mind, *If the entire world tells you to move, you plant yourself and mark your ground, to tell the world, No you move* and as stubborn as that may sound, that was what this was about to her.

images.jpg1314 sat at a table among a few Fairy Tail guild-members, eating its bread and drinking its water. Grabbing a chicken breast that lay nearby, it opened its mouth wide and brought its jaws down on the piece of chicken with a loud and audible CRACK. Several of the Fairy Tail members nearby looked at 1314 with strange expressions, seemingly unsure of why it had not taken the meat off the bone. Those expressions became even more pronounced as the machine began to chew and grind the bones down along with the meat before eventually swallowing it all. As it sat there and ate in a perfectly synchronized rhythm, it listened to what was being said around it, which had become all the easier after several members left to avoid Squadmate Ikora and Squadmate Keira. Above the remaining noise in the hall, 1314 heard Squadmate Ikora discussing a mission with a woman that it did not recognize. Time passed since last mission... 29 hours, 14 minutes and 28 seconds. I have been off duty for too long. Getting up from its seat, 1314 picked up the large rifle by its feet, the signature weapon it always used: the Hecate II, and slung the rifle over its shoulder before striding evenly and at a perfectly measured pace over to Squadmate Ikora and Squadmate Keira. "Unit 1314 will be joining this mission. You may distribute pay owed to Unit 1314 among the rest of the squad as you see fit."

5373696.png

Reconsidering her options
Hitomi arches a blonde brow at Keira as she says something about the guild being known for its destructiveness, “Nah. That’s may be your thing but it surely isn’t mine.” Hitomi’s ears give another small twitch though and flick as she hears Ikora’s arrival outside the hall, though she supposed you didn’t need sharp ears for that and instead folded them back again. She mutters under her breath a bit as she turns away from Keira getting snatched up by Ikora, “Needless destruction is worthless and accomplishes nothing.” With a huff Hitomi hops off the table and heads outside, ignoring the job with the generous pay. It offered no knowledge for her and knowledge was what she sought. She frowns then, considering her options. What if she had gone to Blue Pegasus as her mother had suggested? She had yet to find any information on Kitsune, despite knowing one had previously been a guild master. What if...she went to Alvarez? She was earnestly considering leaving. Three years of time here wasted wasn’t what Hitomi had wanted. She knew of her cousin, he’d left Fairy Tail about two years before she’d arrived, knew where he was but she’d never met him. What if he didn’t want to talk to her for some reason or there was some other problem? She’d stress about it if she continued to think too much.

Hitomi sighs, she’d put a decent amount of distance between herself and Fairy Tail at this point, but she had no destination in mind. There was a lot on her mind honestly, now that she was in her own head she retreated more than a little bit. She’d doubt anyone would give a damn if she wandered off for awhile? Eventually Hitomi throws her hands in the air and with no coat on sits down in the snow, being a kitsune with fox fire magic she didn’t get cold. Taking a deep breath she closes her eyes and focuses on Aries’ soul, a faded mark appears in Hitomi’s palm and she starts spawning pieces of pink wool. Idly as she spawns the wool she wonders if she could perhaps sneak a pillow to Keira and maybe letting her head rest on a nice soft pillow of celestial wool would calm her bitch down a little? Or give it to that new girl...what was her name? She could make some and give them as gifts to people. Hitomi’s eyes had been closed while she’d been thinking and by the time she’d opened them there was a fairly massive pile of wool in front of her. She pulled a tiny sewing kit from between her cleavage before pulling colorful cloth from the pouch at her waist. Pink, red, blue, green, every color she could think of. She threaded a needle and got to work creating a casing from some red cloth, already perfectly cut to size for a throw pillow. She would likely do this for the next couple hours, staying oddly distant from most anyone.

@AnyoneWhoBothersToComeLookForHer

Last edited:
Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town - Guild Hall
sample_23c81844f1730fcaa6d7e6e654a3c5f9.jpg
Toki leaned to the side to look past the S-class mage towering in front of her. His gaze shifting over the squad forming up. A small frown tugged at her lips. Going on a real, proper mission with a group of people sounded like so much fun. But alas, one must do what only they can do. And fighting dark mages wasn't something she could do. Instead her wandering gaze fell on an all-too-familiar target. Before she had an opportunity to pounce, however, the golden treasure slipped through her fingers. Shooting a look up at Aedon she quickly raised her index finger. "Ah, give me one sec!" Not about to let that walking dream get too far she suddenly bolted back out the door leaving Aedon where he stood. Eishi gave the tall man a knowing look before scampering off after it's master. Her love of the golden fleece wasn't exactly a secret, she was sure Aedon would understand her abrupt departure. Wasn't like she was needed for anything at the moment anyways.

It didn't take her long to track down her prey sitting in the snow idly toiling away with some string. Toki had learned well over her various encounters and so oh-so-stealthfully crept towards the unsuspecting woman. It was always best to strike when your target was preoccupied with something else, it helped ensure that what sound you did make went unnoticed. One soft step after another. Slow. Methodical. Ensuring that only the faintest noise of crunching snow filled the air. As an experienced hunter she knew all too well that one slip-up would alert her prey and her chances of attaining her reward would vanish in the wind. Her silent steps carried her closer and closer until she was mere feet behind the woman toying with her crafts. Now in range it was time to strike like a proper predator. And strike she did.

"HITOMI!" She cried out, suddenly lunging forward to clasp onto that delicately soft fluffy tail. It was one of the few things that rivaled Eishi's plush fur, hell it might even be better... Not that she'd ever say that. Her attack was always the same, when it succeeded. She would bury her face in that soft fluffy tail. Her hands roaming along it's fluffy as she'd move herself closer. Wrapping that warm fur around her as she began caressing the poor woman's face with one hand as the other assaulted those large foxy ears of hers. No matter how many failures or successes she had endured, no matter how much the woman might complain, none of it stopped Toki from treating the kitsune as if she were anything other than an adorable creature to be pet and fluffed. And once she snagged her prey she was always mighty difficult to pry off as she would continue to rub and stroke her hapless victim until the young fox mustered up the strength to break free.

Magnolia Town
Interactions: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Aedon) Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum (Hitomi)
Mentions: @FTGuildppl

David Warring
Ky kiske brown.png
David knew if the lightning wizards were to get in to the guild, they'd have to stand and fight. Running wouldn't do. As Miles ( The Elder The Elder ) ran after them and the landscape turned soggy, he knew he had to make a decision. Miles was getting closer and closer to the duo, and surely at least one of his strikes would hit and they would lose their bandannas. He cracked his neck and decided on what he was going to do. The only reason a reasonable wizard would run is if they were much weaker than their adversary. Since both of them ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten , Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus ) were running and futilely trying to hide amongst the swampy foliage, that meant both of them together believed they were no match for the Saber Tooth Hunter.

Just as Miles had got a few yards away from the blonde girl, David teleported in between them, facing Miles. "Air wall. Third Tier." Just as as another strike from the Hunter was sent, it deflected off David's body-conforming shield. No doubt it would've caused the pair behind him certain distress had he not intervened. "Bullets." The pressurized pockets formed around the Air Elemental. "Heat, Third Tier." The projectiles glowed red as the molecules inside increased their speed drastically, the heat enough to melt aluminum on contact. The pressurized, super-heated air pockets fired at the Aura mage in machine-gun style, even as he created bullets to replace the ones he'd sent.

He capsulated a message and sent it floating over to the Lightning duo, releasing it between them so they could hear. "No-one ever wins alone. If you want to win, stand and fight together."

Last edited:
Varian Amberstar
Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten The Elder The Elder Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

e067fff53d8178b9dd2ea45d9e5fccf4.jpg

Varian chuckled, a slightly cocky smirk crossing his face and a look of determination in his eyes. He leaned in and explained his plan to Akita though it was slightly mad "Well if it works then I'm a genius, and we'll be safe if it fails it may screw us over! Basically, when we get caught we use our magic to blow up a large area around us causing debris to fly up and hopefully distract out pursuer enough for us to get up into the trees, from there we leap from tree to tree until we're home free!" He then stood there for a second with a big grin on his face, obviously pleased with himself before taking on a slightly more serious expression "The insanity of the plan isn't lost on me, but if we can buy ourselves enough time I think I may be able to fashion us some rudimentary camouflage from some of the local foliage. Due in our trek out here I was able to test out a couple of different types of plant life and I think I found a couple that is durable enough for temporary use."

The lightning mage froze as he heard Miles yell at them. They certainly weren't in the best situation due to the swamp, now it was harder to move and lacking in cover, it seemed confrontation may be inevitable. Which was when he saw the small projectiles get shot towards them. On instinct Varian tackled Akita out of the way, taking a few hits to his side. He winced in pain as the small projectiles made contact, though they didn't seem to do much proper damage "You ok? I'll distract him while to work on a plan, doesn't have to be mind, but something would be good!" He then gave the dragonslayer a half-smile before leaping from his spot.

Varian smiled as Miles got closed to them, holding out his arm, as several yellow magic circles appeared behind him blasting small orbs of electricity towards the Sabertooth mage. if any hit they wouldn't do much damage but it would certainly as up over time "You know, I'm not familiar with the type of magic you're using, I'd love to take some time to discuss it with you, but I fear you're not really in a talking mood at the moment, are you?" He quickly glanced down at the bandana wrapped around his arm, making sure it was tight before preparing for whatever onslaught Miles was about to dish out

Last edited:
Jane Dorian
Tags: Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Britt-21 Britt-21 Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester The Elder The Elder Saber Saber Tooth (Open)

NJXD3M0.png

The stoic girl was mentally sighing at the constant interruptions and sheer ignorance of the local fauna, just when one supposed king of the metaphorical jungle had been reprimanded and made an example of there was still yet more believing themselves to be able to do what it could not. First, the adolescent reptile who lost an eye in its lesson, then what she suspected to be its patriarch followed suit as she extracted her pound of flesh and then some for its revenge efforts. The latest appeared to have been a colossal serpent, attempting to intimidate them through size or maybe simply wishing for the meal she was sitting upon to view the growing conflict, never the less she had marked her territory for this trial and intended to keep it.

Its first strike with venom bared fangs hand found themselves lodged in the prior crocodile and despite the size difference between Jane and the snake it had still realized its target had evaded it, especially when a knee came crashing down between its eyes. Its second and third strike Simerly met air as it rose higher and higher into the air, the girl vaulting off or swinging around its maw just before impact. The creature would likely have wished to attempt a fourth, if not for an axe kick slamming it downwards and atop the sharp remains of a dead tree that impaled it through the head rendering it immobile before the weight of the creature caused the collapse of it downwards back to the center of the bog she had been sitting previously and atop the giant crocodile further elevating her makeshift seat. There was an upside to this annoyance at least, the elevation did give a better view of what was going on with the lightning, there was even a new entrant to the foray, also perhaps the third time was the charm for teaching the creatures around her and displaying dominance. She hoped this had been an end to their stupidity but with brains the size of walnuts perhaps it was the definition of insanity to keep trying to get the message across and expecting different results.

Jackdaw Winsor
bird boy.jpg
Jackdaw had made his way to Lamia Scale Hall. He had been trying to search for Sparrow for a long time. He had wondered what she would look like now, and what her face would look like when he finally had defeated her and had her on the brink of death.
He had heard that there was a raid on a group of dark wizards a couple months back by multiple guilds working together. From what he had pieced, Rayleigh was in that raid. Which meant that she was either in Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale or Sabertooth.
Upon arriving to the guild hall he had noticed people were already there.
"So I'm looking to join Lamia Scale..." He had said noticing a few people at the Bar. He waved his hand in a friendly motion. He would have to pretend to be a nice guy. Which sucked but for the time being he didn't want to arouse suspicion.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Talon Talon Peckinou Peckinou Kisaki Kisaki @LamiaScale (Open)

• Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 34%~

Lucia blinked as she saw Blake enter the guild hall, the girl arching a brow. Was everyone deciding to join the guild today, or was he another vagrant coming inside to buy a meal? She wasn't really sure but both seemed pretty common today. Very shortly after that Kara walked in too, the girl smirking at her guildmate as she more or less taunted Milly and outright ignored Patty right there beside her. "Eyyy, Patty is right here." She spoke snickering a bit as their petite guild master WAS pretty easy to miss! Honestly she probably wouldn't of spotted her if she hadn't watched her zoom in. Her focus turned to Milicent as she began speaking and addressing everyone, a small smirk forming on her lips as it appeared the other was trying to be a bit flirty with her. "Ehehe...ooh there's no issue at all, they look perfect for pillows." She snickered and took a sip out of her bottle, giving the woman a little eyebrow wiggle. Who cared if she was much taller than she was? Woman was sexy, what could she say? Besides, lil teasing and looking never hurt anyone! Probably.

Very shortly after it seemed Blake was trying to join the guild...but was talking to Milicent? Huh, now that was confusing. Then again the poor man didn't really seem to have the best wits about him so it was likely he didn't know who the Guild Master was, and the whole thing about him having memories that weren't his well...? Now that was probaly the oddest thing she'd ever heard. "Mmn, you better not of taken anything from my cabinent." Lucia spoke, narrowing her gaze at Katyusha as she mentioned giving something strong to Millicent. She carefully held her bottle close and took a small slow sip from it. It wouldn't of been the first time Katyusha had tried to steal from her liqour cabinet if she had taken anything or tried to. Granted she was a great drinking partner, she still disliked people taking booze from it without asking.

Very shortly after it seemed Millicent was accepted into the guild, and yet another new face entered wanting to join. "So uh. Did Patty go around putting up posters offering a free car to all new and returning guild members or something?" She questioned, honestly very perplexed at what was going on. Not that she was complaining! New faces meant new people to mess with and be friends with!

PlusUltra PlusUltra SomebodyElse SomebodyElse CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Talon Talon Peckinou Peckinou Kisaki Kisaki Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 @LamiaScale

Lexi Text.png

When Lexi waved to Miles in the distance he replied with a casual nod towards her... Before going ahead and making a threatening gesture by running his finger across his neck. Of course this frightened her but she should've expected this too. Lexi knew Kathy and Miles weren't going to hold back because they helped with her training, in fact it was probably because of that reason they really be pushing her to the limit. But she was soon distracted by Tyson suddenly charging the scary red haired lady and launching her high up into the sky. All Lexi could do was stare in both awe and disbelief. She never seen just how strong Tyson was until that spectacle right there. The guy had some seriously monstrous strength! Though Master Wilson didn't take to kindly to it, scolding Tyson with his booming voice. The large Redd simply came back and curled up. Master Wilson must've been even scarier for Tyson to brought down right after that show of sheer power. Finally Wilson explained the objective of the test while having bandanna's handed out to each of the contestants. She would need to wear the bandanna somewhere visible and stop anyone from stealing it. Huh that sounds easy enough... Wait... ALL NIGHT!? IN THE FOREST???? Again how could she expect any less? She was trying to join the legendary Sabertooth. The number one guild in Fiore! But she wasn't about to let this put her off, not the seemingly impossible challenge, not Master Wilson's scary looks, nothing! She wasn't gonna let this training go to waste! Akagi soon made herself known to the group, offering them a wave and a quick good luck during the test. Lexi gave cute smile and waved back at her. She seemed really nice and sweet, but little did Lexi know. Wilson didn't pick Akagi to hunt for no reason.

Lexi having steeled her Resolve, she saw some of the others run straight in, others still standing around. She found this to be the prime time to move. In one swift movement she removed her eyepatch, revealing her golden eye underneath, grabbed Byakko's summoning stone and began her chant. "Auspice Byakko... The Raging White Tiger... Bless me your immeasurable strength and rage!" Immediately her golden eye began to glow, a small light enveloping the area before it dissipated, giving form to the legendary white tiger. With a mighty roar the weaker hearted of the contestants reared back from the sound. A newfound confidence suddenly came to Lexi, giving a smirk to show it too. "Alright Byakko, just like we planned." The white tiger nodded and lowered down to allow the girl to climb on his back. "We ride to victory!!!" "Ugh... I told you not to say that..." "Whatever! LET'S GO!" Like that they bolted off into the dangers of the forest.

For anyone that was wondering, Lexi's plan was quite simply to outrun the hunters. After all it's easy to survive if they can't keep up with you right? So at this moment her main priority was to find a good place to rest. Originally her plan was to just keep running until the end of the trial but since Master Wilson said they had to survive the night? It just seemed a little unrealistic at that point. Finding a reasonably quiet spot away from most activity. The pair eventually slowed down and came to a halt. "Well then... I guess we could be staying here a while..." "If this is to last all night... Shouldn't you avoid wasting your magic reserves just to keep me tied to your realm like this?" "Byakko! I've been training remember!? I think I could keep you around for a WEEK if I had to!" "Really? Because last time I remember you couldn't even keep me around for more than an hour..." "I've improved since then!" "That was 3 days ago." "Pfffffft" Byakko shook his head but his ears perked up at the sound of rustling in the bushes. "Quick to my side Master." Doing as he said Lexi promptly made her way to Byakko and a pack of wolves emerged from the shrubbery. Growling and snarling at the pair. Lexi looked around worriedly, unsure of what to do. But the tiger was quick to act, performing a much more threatening roar than before. Loud enough for even the hunters to hear. Like that the wolves scattered, dominated by the natural food chain. "You drove them off just like that? Man the food chain is awesome!" Before long however a shadow began to loom over Lexi and Byakko. Both of them this time looking much more worried. They slowly turned around to face the beast before them. A huge and terrible monster. It was like a lion but a wore the wings of a drake and the tail of a scorpion. "Um... W-w-what is that?" "I... Believe... That is...... A manticore........." "I don't suppose you rank higher than this creature in the food chain do you?" The manticore released yet an even mightier roar than was ever heard today. Prompting Lexi and her spirit to run for it. Lexi clung on to Byakko's back as he sprinted at top speed, with the beast hot on their trail. "THE FOOD CHAIN SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!"

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey @anyoneelseImayhavemissed​

Last edited:
Nadine Kazumi
Doomweaver by zix72 on DeviantArt.jpeg.jpg

"Shiro do you sense anything?"
She asked. Shiro lifted his head and flickered his tongue out. He could smell the giant arthropod up ahead in the cave along with many others. He then gave a series of hisses then pointed his tail towards the cave's entrance.

"He says he can smell the giant spider with some smaller ones up ahead."
Nadine translated. Nadine reached under her dress and pulled the hidden dagger out with a malicious glint in her eye. "Oho, I can feel my mana pumping. Let us save the maiden, shall we?"

Nadine then stopped herself from running in. They couldn't just run into a fight. Knowing spiders, they probably have the cave covered in their sticky webs. In addition, natural light appeared to not be able to penetrate the cave's darkness. Nadine places her dagger on the floor and pulled out a small lamp from her bag. She lighted the lamp and gave it to Shiro to hold.

"Shiro will light the way so we won't fall into the webs. Let us go and be careful." She told her teammate.

The three slowly walked into the cave. For a minute, the scenery seemed to be only rocks and the occasional bat hovering over their head. Slowly but surely, the cave started to appear to be covered in intricate designed webs. Nadine noted that she surely needed to take a few samples to study. Perhaps they had medical properties.

Nadine then stopped. Up ahead dozens of red glowing eyes started to stare back at the group. Shiro extended his neck to light the way to reveal dozens of medium-sized spiders lurking around them and in the walls. The spiders were black and covered in long fine hairs. Red circular patterns were scattered on the spiders' abdomen. Their fangs were very sharp with even larger appendages snapping as a warning.

“Ah, looks like this isn't going to be easy. The terrain is a little sticky.” She said as she rose her left foot with web breaking from the bottom. She moved her arms out horizontally with dagger pointed diagonally to floor. The spider then lashed out at them with green venom drooping from their fang.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Valentina Aeternum
LS Guildhall still

The little Guild master seemed to be struck mostly silent at the moment and Valentina bored easily she was quick to turn her attention away from the little woman, especially when a red head kicked the door open and approached the group, almost oh instantly giving off antagonistic vibes. He asked if they were new recruits and she hopped to her feet immediately holding out a hand to the red head, she was nothing but smiles and cotton candy as her voice perked up. “That sure was noisy!” She said in reference to the kicked open doors teetering from the balls of her feet to the heels, back and forth. “I’m Valentina Aeternum! I’m new to the area though I’m not a complete unknown. I’ve been a wandering mage uhhh oh boy since when?” The clearly bubbly girl tapped her lips with the hand that wasn’t held out to the new redhead she didn’t know, “Thirteen? I do believe?” Her head tilted cutely to the side, mess of blue and pink waves falling to the right side of her head still grinning. “Milly’s a new member! I’m touring at the moment because I’ve been considering actually settling down and working more steadily. Though...” Her voice trailed off as she looked at the board behind the red head. “Slim pickin’s huh?” Ah right! She’d heard rumors! “I think there’s a big job that has been sent to all of the big guilds about hunting down some dark guild? I don’t know details but from what I do know it’s good a big reward!” God she talked so fast, too fast probably, but Valentina just didn’t know how to stop!

Instead of waiting for him to accept the offered hand, and even if he didn’t like it she reached and grabbed his hand, she was fairly short but happily clasped his hand with both of hers and shook his arm, a little hard. “What’s your name redhead?” Her smile just never seemed to fade and she clearly had an issue with personal space and not invading it. Valentina really wanted to talk to Milly more too but she had wandered off to talk to the woman who had introduced herself at Katshuya. Valentina really should go around and introduce herself to everyone especially if she was going to stick around the area for some time to determine if she wanted to join this guild or move on. Ahhh, she always thought too much!!

PlusUltra PlusUltra Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Talon Talon @uhAnyoneElseIMissed

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
Ryuuji gritted his teeth as the blue haired girl's high voice met his ears. His expression soured even further as he shot her an ice cold look, pointedly ignoring her outstretched hand. This girl was really pushing her luck if she thought he was going to stand there and endure her grating voice for as long as she pleased. The lack of any interesting jobs had already fouled his mood, and it wouldn't take much more of a push for him to really lose his temper.
"Lovely," He said coldly through clenched teeth as she changed topics and started telling him about herself and the other new member she called Milly. He didn't care who she was, and he didn't care who the other woman was either. He didn't care about anything in the verbal torrent that seemed to eternally gush from this girl. He'd seen countless starry eyed mages, fresh into adventuring and into the world, their heads full of grand dreams, and he was sick to death of having to put up with them.
For a second, a spark of interest very nearly showed in his face when he the girl mentioned a big job. However, any potential real interest he might have had for it instantly drained away when she followed it up by saying it had been posted to all the major guilds. Great. If he took on that job, not only would he have to put up with the idiots from his own guild, but he'd also have to suffer through whatever other morons joined in from who knows where. No thank you.
The second he felt the girl touch his hand, a look of violent rage instantly crossed his face, and it took all of his willpower not to immediately reel back and deck this presumptuous girl in the face. With some difficulty and still gritting his teeth, he slowly regained his composure, yanking his hand back from the girl."My name," he said through still clenched teeth. "Is Ryuuji" He locked eyes with the girl, sending her a harsh and vicious look and raising his hand to point a single finger at her. "And if you know what's good for you, you'll never do that again. Have I made myself clear?"
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum CelticHero37 CelticHero37 PlusUltra PlusUltra Talon Talon

Last edited:
Millicent Yoton
Tags: Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Talon Talon Peckinou Peckinou Kisaki Kisaki @LamiaScale (Open)

au5oNxF.png

Smiling towards Lucia's comments she swirls her drink once more "Hmm? Well, I have heard positive reviews though sadly I can not say personally so I will need to take your word on that. Though if your feeling tired I suppose I could be accommodating" winking towards her with a smirk as she glances across to the others once more "Regarding the sudden influx, well either I really do have a magnetic personality that grows on people, the Council has been pulling some strings, or there really are free cars" musing over the idea for a few moments "Hmm can't say I have ever ridden one of those though, far too noisy and limiting...I like being able to carve my own paths"

She happily listens to Valentina's ramblings as she enjoys the drink, still sat in the same location as everyone else at the bar itself but nodding at the mention of the job. Getting to meet a few fellow mages would be an interesting venture that allowed her to do what she had been doing anyway but legally, getting paid for it was a bonus that she could throw up on the pile of tributes and gifts should she ever needed it. "Ah yes, Jolly Cooperation, I do hope none of them hold grudges if it is one of those guilds I had caused minor inconveniences for. Though I doubt the dark mages are going to be too much of an issue unless the person giving the mission reward is aiming for quantity over quality or quite the frugal fellow. Still, though, I guess it would pay the rent for a month or a cute outfit or three on a nice shopping trip afterward."

Turning her attention to the threatening man she idly listens with some curiosity though her mind is perhaps not on what one would expect, having taken more interest in the name as she looks him up and down "Hmm a fiery personality, how saucy, though with a name like Ryuuji it does make certain things come to mind" raising a finger in return to him idly "This may sound unusual but you are not a Dragon Slayer by any chance? the name of "Dragon" would fit and i do have such involved with one item on my bucket list" she did, however, neglect to mention that such was an extensive list, but if she was ever to show someone the deep purple book she carried with such the entry in question would be listed as *#231 Pile drive a dragon*, given his threatening demeanor it would be fun to bring such down to size potentially, though she would at least wait to see if his words did hold any particular bite behind them before acting.

"I would like to take you as a friendly happy go lucky individual, but that cute little glint in your eye suggests otherwise...well that and how tightly wound you seem to be. I may have recently joined...." still smiling she closes her eyes with a tilt of her head, her following words still cheerful but a subtle undercurrent of a warning can not be mistaken "I am almost certain there would be inconvenient consequences should idle threats be cast out so carelessly. Even more so should what would amount to grumpy tantrum make others uncomfortable or unwelcome, or gods forbid actually come to harm"

Last edited:
AkagiShe withdrew her fist from the young man’s gut, and let him slump onto the ground, clutching his abdomen in pain. She crouched down beside him, and loosened the bandana that was tied to his arm. With a tug, it came free, and with a flash of light, a flare was shot into the sky above her. She had to give it to them, they were smart enough to try and band together. They weren’t lacking in skill, so much so as they were lacking in heart. They got a couple of good hits in, and for offense, she gave them an A+. However, when push came to shove, and shove came to submission holds and punches, they scattered enough for her to pick them off one by one. Courage only in numbers could only bring others so far in life. Maybe they’d learn this fact when they woke up.

Right, that was six of them. She wondered how well the other participants were doing. She was quite worried about that Lexi girl, the one she had seen back during the attack, prior to the whole festive business. She hoped that the other participants were doing well. She hoped she didn't take Mera's shout of encouragement to 'give them hell' too seriously. It was cloyingly sweet how Mera noticed her like that. That much attention in such a short span of time was almost too much for the Executioner. That said...

She took a look down at the mages on the ground, some of them still foaming at the mouth, and others writhing in physical pain. She really should cool her jets a little. She suddenly glanced upwards, as a flare was shot into the air. Huh. A distress flare. She was playing a hunter, not rescue team. That having been said, it just wasn’t her kinda deal to leave someone in trouble. She scowled, and took off.

She darted through the forest, weaving in and out of the trees. She broke through the undergrowth, right underneath where the flare was summoned. On the ground, holding onto her bandana, and backed up against a tree, was the mage that had shot the flare. In front of her, was one of the creatures resident to this forest- a chimera. A beast made up of a lion’s body, a snake for a tail, and a goat’s head. She moved as quickly as she could think, placing herself between the beast and the mage. Just in time, too, as the beast lunged forwards. Akagi raised her arm, catching the bite with it. With a grin, and a gleam of glee in her eyes, she placed her palm onto the beast’s head, now affixed to her arm by its own maw. She always wanted to try this. She had been experimenting over the days where everyone else was having their holidays.

X-Axis Gimbal.” Black tendrils erupted from her forearm, swallowing it whole for a second, before it expelled itself outwards, straight into the chimaera. A pillar of black energy cut through the beast, consuming its lion’s head, the main body, and all of it’s snake’s head. Akagi straightened up, and swiped her hand downwards, dispelling the remaining Darkness Magic that lingered on her arm. In front of her, the remaining parts of the chimera dropped onto the forest floor with wet noises, its body completely erased from existence. She strode over to the ram’s head. It twitched violently in its throes of death, its rectangular pupils looking straight at Akagi, as if pleading...or cursing her to a horrible death. She didn’t care. She raised her leg, and stomped down on it, crushing it beneath her heel. Hm. She looked down at her arm, where the blood dripped down from her fingertips. She bent down and claimed the bandana from the young mage’s hands, which were still trembling from the encounter. “Someone should be here soon,” Akagi said simply, and tied the bandana around her wound, soaking up the blood. “Just stay put, alright? And,” she flashed a thumbs up at them, and grinned, “don’t worry about it, alright? There’s always next time.” With that, the silver-haired Executioner turned and left the mage in complete bemusement as to just who she was.

---

It didn’t take her long to find her next activity. Just further up ahead, it seemed as if someone was engaged in a tussle with some reptilian beasties. Akagi positioned herself behind a tree, and watched as the fight unfolded. At the climax of the fight, Akagi leapt out of the cover of the trees.

Bravo! Wonderful!” Akagi burst into an applause. She just couldn’t control herself! That was a pretty good execution, in all sense of the word. She stepped out of her hiding spot, waving to the pale blue girl. Crimson veins crept across her frame, which, from just a glance, Akagi could appreciate. This was the same lady who had affixed her bandana to her spine, and challenged the guild to try and remove it without killing her. How exciting! This was someone Akagi could see shining amongst the ranks of Sabertooth. This was a matter of life and death for her, and she willingly accepted it! No, she FORCED it on herself! A self-imposed challenge! Akagi, herself, seemed to be playing with a handicap too, given the state of her left arm. This lady had all the advantages, and Akagi had all the disadvantages. This was gonna be great! Finally, a challenge!

Akagi was glad to have caught up with this one. She had sufficiently warmed up with the jog here, along with the many other obstacles on the way. Time to get to the proper work out. But first, it wouldn’t be polite to start the session without introductions. “I suppose formal introductions are in the way.” She clapped her gloved hands together, and beamed brightly. “I’m Akagi Estella Burstwick, Class A mage of Sabertooth, and one of the hunters of this game! A pleasure to meet you!

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Jane Dorian
Tags: simj26 simj26 @ SaberTooth (Open)

NJXD3M0.png

The rusting of the trees and sudden voice did have the eye of the girl move slowly towards the new form, her attention on the lightning mage shifting towards the potential opponent who had even gone through the efforts of announcing their presence, forgoing attempting to capitalize on the women diverted attentions. There gaze now entirely on them as they place away from the book letting in a small breath "One thought, fills immensity...", moving to stand up high atop the skewered head of their previous assailant, starting downwards as they seem to be dissecting them with the sapphite flames in their eyes.

The first thing she notices is the base appearance, but rather than the obvious identifying features she seems to be digging deeper as her mind runs over the current obstacle to decipher its nature *Physical condition atypical of pure magic focus, tentative muscle formation, and slight knuckle flattening visible in glove shape indications of repeated hand impacts, outfit practical yet affordable for easy replacement, wear and style dictates frequent physical tasks potentially combines magic into a direct fist style though possibility of range or alternate magics exist until more data is gathered. There words...genuine, holding excitement? they both expect and desire items of interest meaning they have had limited viewing of her current displays, that removes several feint options or capitalizing upon such even without the approach seeming to indicate the desire for a direct and honorable confrontation. Deeper than that, anticipation and readiness for a challenge? yet reservations and reluctance....there going to hold back, despite the recognition they hold acceptance.* From here she starts focusing further on the scar, likely telling a story yet the age, size and appearance seemed to indicate it was from a younger age and had expanded with their development, more potentially exists below the surface which may explain the coat. The arm wound could prove some limitations, but from all of this she had a choice, in what state or method to challenge them as.

Nodding ever so slightly with her observations complete she takes a slow breath to finally speak "Jane Dorian, I will claim no title nor rank, i have little interest in either within an honest conflict" gives a second of pause before continuing, her words holding within them not confidence but a certainty backed by the same resolve she put forth before "Burstwick, You were a hunter seeking prey yet you remain knowing you will find none, you very approach was not of a hunter but as an opponent to an opponent. I hold no interest in an obstacle I hold certainty I may pass and for that this will need to be equal. You will be a fellow guildmate, I sense no tricks at the moment...but should you proceed with that handicap" raising a finger slowly to point at the arm "It will speak of either overconfidence, reluctance or more, mostly it will state you do not wish for this to be equal, a wish which I will not accept" extracting a scalpel once more from her pocket she twirls it in he finger before making a wound in the same location as Akagi's her eyes not leaving nor blinking for a moment.

"Regardless, any further understanding will be most effectively brought to bare by crossing arms, more can be found and known within a single exchange than an eternity of talking. I want to feel who you are" raising her good hand from her perch and holding it ready, seemingly allowing them the first move with their final words "They who desires but act not breed pestilence "

Last edited:
Rayleigh Sparrow
548BB446-5D42-455E-A5B1-C52FD710E14A.jpeg
"The Vigilante"
Outside FT Hall
PlusUltra PlusUltra

"Don't worry about being a burden. Has anyone told you you're a burden? And what do you mean about what's wrong with you?"
She had this problem with being a burden and it was something she kept talking about. This wasn't quite normal behavior unless there was something causing it. There was also the syringe. What exactly was this girl's deal? Did she have some kind of curse?
"Whatever the case, you shouldn't just run from your problems. If you need help you should speak out to one of us."
Rayleigh wasn't certain what exactly she was talking about. She spoke in riddles and it seems as if she was suffering from something. Perhaps Rayleigh knew a thing or two about inner conflictions. Her own time under the dark wizards as they had experimented on her had certainly changed who she was as a person. And the whole hiding your own gender. She supposed she was a mess. But it wasn't really anyone's position to judge.

"Are you going to be ok? I think there was something going on inside FT hall. I am going to investigate. I think we recieved a letter too."
She didn't really want to leave this girl all alone but there certainly were things going on today. What a strange day it had been shaping up to be. And beneath it all Rayleigh knew that this was just the beginning of the day.

Valentina Aeternum
LS Hall

Valentina hadn’t even been put off by the man’s sudden poor attitude. She was loud and she knew it, did she give a damn? Nope. Though she quieted down slightly for the most part, “Aw I see I found the angry bastard guy.” As she said this she swatted Ryuuji’s hand away from her face grinning and winking at him before she blew two heart shaped bubbles, one pale pink and the other pale blue, they floated innocently around his head. “It’s nice to meet you Ryuuji, despite your very hostile greeting I still would like to get along if we could.” Her smile was sweet and innocent, she knew if he hit those bubbles they’d pop and splatter him, and his pretty red hair with gum. “It wasn’t my intention to offend or make angry, some people are friendly and some just aren’t.” She spoke to him calmly, keeping her head on straight instead of exploding at the most minor offense. He didn’t like people like her and that was very clear, she spins the bubbles around his head still moving her fingers in time to make them spin and bounce. “Your threats won’t deter me from being just as sweet and friendly to you as everyone else. You could really benefit from reconsidering how you handle people. I am sorry I overstepped and upset you.” She was close to lecturing him despite being clearly so much smaller and younger.

Her back nearly immediately straightened and her posture changed, the bright cheerful blue eyes suddenly calculating, she didn’t like channeling the things she was taught as a child, but when threatened you stood your ground and let your body speak with confidence just the same as your voice. Her head was up, her shoulders back and her feet now braced apart prepared to spring away if she needed to. She definitely wasn’t nearly as cheerful as she’d first seemed but she supposed if you’re faced with a stranger being an ass you had a right to bristle, though maybe she was the jerk from his perspective? She had apologized, oh well, if he tried to swing on her she’d run off.

Despite the change in her demeanor she gave a quick glance over to Milly who had spoke up in Valentina’s defense. She was worried about what was in front of her more than her surroundings but smiled at the tall woman all the same, sweet as cotton candy. “It should be okay, we don’t want friends to fight in here do we?” Without missing a beat Val’s eyes snapped back to Ryuuji, while twirling a long lock of her colorful hair. She said nothing just looked braced for what this whole thing may result in, though she had a feeling Ryuuji; with his immediately hot blooded temper, would turn on Milly and focus on a ‘more worthy opponent.’ She never did relax though because well...yeah she didn’t feel very welcome. Maybe she’d go call her brother about helping her bring a little attention to Margaret Town after this all settled.

Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime @RestOfLS PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
Kerberosa Keter
Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Open)

Ant5HOR.png

She nods slowly at the question of being a burden, her father had always said otherwise though he had seemed to be the only one. She had heard in the hushed tones of the other knights or those who knew of her back home, some far more blatant and open about it though.

*DEVIL! DISGRACE! EVIL AS PLAIN AS THE CORRUPTION IN PLACE*

If she spoke the truth there would be pain and her life would risk resuming as before, but if she deceived it would be greater down the road, the voices within her mind still attempting to turn her down the obvious choice, circling and pulling causing her eyes to clench once more as the reaction took place and pain flooded in anew. No, she can't run away, this is her life, she needs to face it for good or ill if this was to be a family its... it's one she cant corrupt the foundation before anything has the chance to grow If its to start at all she needs....she needs to take that step and brace for that wound, there wasn't any other path as much as the voices tried to pull her to otherwise.

Taking a deep breath she reaches across and holds onto where her right arm would be and grips the fabric covering it before speaking finally once more "There....there is something wrong with me, my....what you would call my magic isnt....isnt like others, its not....not entirely my own, its always there and it causes issues. People don't like it and....and see it as....as something that shouldn't be. It's not safe to use, but it wants me to...wants to pull itself out, and if I do....and if I lose hold of the leash even for a moment...." a memory seems to flash across her face in sombre recollection, her eyes trembling for a moment "Its not safe...its manifested in a disgusting obscene manner, it...scares people. As much as i try and keep it contained, to keep it away, it still just brings people down. I just bring people down...as much as i try otherwise. Its something thats....pain to keep hidden, but there would be far more to let it out, so is a responsibility i have to keep it under control...its....its just hard...if running keeps others, people, happy and safe, isn't it he good thing to do to just remove myself? Since....im the common factor in all the issues" she turns her head to stare into the fellow snow haired woman.

Collab for fight scene at DC Guild Hall with Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Amaya Hartley

The blue haired slayer was locked onto him as if he were prey, eyes flickering to follow every single movement that he made. “ Good. “ That was all she had to say, fingers curling about her sword in a way that seemed almost longing. All of a sudden the atmosphere had changed, their snowy arena no longer, now just a foggy arena. A flick of her free hand sent a gust of wind to clear the area, sweeping the mist away and creating a clean slate for her once obscured view. “ Hello there! “ A toothy grin washed over her face, eyes smiling in their own right as she dipped down low and danced away from him to create much needed distance. As much as she wanted to take this battle completely seriously, it was hard to with both of her parents personalities reigning supreme in her core. He was seriously aiming to kill, look at him. A surge of magic exploded from the ground below him, followed by the words, “ Tempest Dance. “ A tornado enveloped in blue fire quickly engulfed the area, only growing in size, daring to shred everything to pieces by the sheer speed of the winds. Amaya sought shelter there, walking through the walls of it with ease to stand in the eye. That sword remained in her hand, ready to strike if he came through the walls somehow. She kept note to focus above her as well, not leaving herself open.

Cadence Moonfire

Cadence was in full battle mode. Truly this girl had good instincts she was moments away from being skewered on his blade. He had assured her he wouldn't hold back, and he kept his word. He took a few steps backward avoiding the rapid winds that threatened to shred him to pieces." Hmph, how pesky of you. I suppose I'll have to handle this little tornado first." Cadence stood his blade up standing with it by his side. A golden aura seeping from the very bone of the blade. With a surge of energy, a gust of wind erupted from around Cadence. His sword glowing even bright as the energy around his blade seemed to get thicker."HEAVENS LIGHT SPEED SLASH!" He roared swiping his blade down at blinding speeds and sending a blast of energy from his blade into the tornado. Attempting to cleave it in twain. He would then charge forward once more leaping into the air hi sword at the ready and attempting to smack Amaya down with the flat of his blade.

Amaya Hartley

Not much was seen out of the flurry of the winds but her head tilted to the side as a beam of light began to blast its way towards her sanctuary. “ What the -- “ Her words were cut short as he sliced away in, only to be flying at her from above. He’s persistent. She thought, eyes narrowing as she angled her own sword at a slant to clash into the oncoming one. The dark energy pulsed dangerously with a throb that they both felt in the air, trying to consume the light of Cadence’s sword. It was sinister but Amaya seemed to have accepted it, not really seeing the difference in the energy coursing through her lithe frame. If anything she had jotted it down as pure adrenaline, not some malevolent magic. Her body was forced back a bit by the impact, the terrain beneath her shifting a bit as she stood her ground. The tornado dissipated then and she grinned over their blades as flames shot forward from her arms, licking their way up her sword and extending towards his, daring to swallow it whole.

Cadence Moonfire

Cadence expression turned cold and harsh. She was very impressive. Her skill was enough to match any average person. Fortunately for Cadence, he was no mundane man. The pulse of energy from Amaya getting a little reaction from Cadence. He wasn't going to lose, he had never lost a duel before. Even to the lucky star of the family Leo his cousin. Cadence pressed forward his blade pushing back against hers." Your flames cannot touch me! I've played with you long enough. Time to get serious. I do hope you saw the light!!! Blinding Brilliance." Cadence stated calmly, his sword suddenly flashing with a harsh bright light that seemed to burn away all around it. This was a move Cadence had come up with to blind his foes in order to get a strike in when their defense was up. The name was Leo's idea." Heh, even though he's an idiot that was a pretty damn good name. He has his moments, I'll give him that." Cadence thought to himself as the light seemed to white out everything around them. Cadence closed his eyes and the world seemed to slow around him as he focused on his blade. He could hear the clashing of blades and canon fire. Roars and battle cry all echoing over a war-torn battlefield. Then he saw it, the man standing among a pile of corpse his blade aimed at the enemy daring them to come forward. A single warrior answering his request, a heavily armored man with a mighty spear on his hand. He nodded and charged forward his spear clashing with the man's sword. A sword that appeared very similar to the one Cadence now wielded. It seemed like the large Knight had the man dead to rights! He was clearly stronger, and his weapon weighed much more than the men. He seemed to be struggling until in one quick motion he pivoted his body, turning and using the force of the man's blow to spin around and avoid his weapon. The man ran straight past him, stopping only to fall to the ground his head decapitated from his body. Suddenly Cadence changed form, seemingly like a completely different person. He lowered his body still pressing against Amaya's blade. But as the battle to overpower one another continued and they both struggled more and more, Cadence suddenly pulled back lowering his form and spinning around much like the man from his vision. But unlike the man from his vision Cadence didn't aim for Amaya's head. Instead, he struck her side with the flat of his sword, sending an energy blast at her along with the strike for good measure. A large golden beam blasting her towards the wall of the estate Cadence continuously blasting until he was sure she was done.

Amaya Hartley

What the actual hell is going on? Amaya’s hair flew about wildly in response to the sheer force of the energy emanating off of Cadence. The light itself caused her eyes to squeeze shut, the flash almost painful. “ Lle Armor! “ She called out with a panicked haste, the rune in her eye lighting up as her body was covered in a green light. Still blinded, Amaya struggled to pay attention to her surroundings using her other senses, sound and smell. It wasn’t as effective as she would’ve liked. She felt the pressure of their collided swords ease up and just like that the flat side of his sword was clashing straight into her smaller frame. A choked up noise of surprise and pain pushed past her lips, eyes flashing open as she found herself flying through the air towards the estate from another blast. Her enchantment only absorbed so much of the damage, leaving her crying out as her body slammed into the ground. She laid there for a few moments, the dust that had kicked up dancing about and causing her to have trouble breathing. I’ve gotta get up. The azure haired slayer rose, using the tip of her sword against the ground to regain some semblance of balance.

Aren’t you just furious? He’s just having his way with you. He’s probably enjoying it too. A voice rung about in her head, whispering in a menacing inhuman hissing voice. Amaya looked around in panic, looking for the source of what she was hearing. Her chest fell heavily then, breath becoming more ragged as she gazed back over at Cadence, grip tightening on the hilt of her sword. “ You’re just trying to humiliate me! “ She screamed out in angst, suddenly burdened by a wave of emotions. Coldfire exploded everywhere, rising high as the damage previously done was healed. The air around them began to shift, changing in density, the darkness in the sword starting to react as she got angrier, her heart becoming more poisoned the longer they fought. She started swinging it about wildly, arcs of wind cutting through the air straight towards everywhere surrounding Cadence, becoming relentless as the ones grazing by him boomeranged around and started to hone in on him from every angle.

Cadence Moonfire

Cadence simply stood his ground not moving as the tempest seemed to lose what little cool she had. It seemed that something was going on in her mind. She obviously needed to learn a lesson in self-control. She was beginning to lash out in a rather uncouth fashion. Wind blades flying at him from all angles. He kept a cold and focused look on Amaya. His gaze never moving off her as he slowly approached. When a blade of wind flew at him he quickly spun to the side avoiding it if only barely. Every time he would get attacked he would perform more evasive movements. Moving like a graceful dancer at a recital. The blades kept coming however never ceasing in their pursuit. But with every attack Cadence kept his pace, not slowing down for a moment. Eventually it got to where all the blades were coming in on him at once. He stopped closing his eyes and inhaling." This has become tedious. Now if you would kindly…" Suddenly Cadence took a single step forwards as the blades were moments away from closing in on him. Only to disappear from between them causing them to crash into one another. In the next moment he was standing in front of Amaya, his hand moving across her face as he backhanded her with a single calculated movement." Get a hold of yourself. You're beginning to make me regret joining this guild. If all of you are so easily brought to madness, then you might as well quit while you're ahead. You won't make it in this line of work with such little control over your emotions." With that said Cadence sheathed his sword and turned away. His hand at his side as he walked away from Amaya." Maybe gain some more experience, and grow as a person. Then you might stand a chance at beating me. Unless you still wish to continue your reckless assault. In which case, " Cadence once again pulled his sword slightly from its sheath. Only enough to flash the blade and show how serious he was. " Then I'll gladly have a deathmatch with you right here and now. If you'd like to see just how bright my light shines, and how low you'll sink with that darkness. I don't think you'll like the results." He warned his eyes narrowed on her much like a hawk on its prey. He didn't like the idea of taking down someone who was supposedly an ally. But rapid dogs must be dealt with before they hurt someone. He just hoped his smack has snapped her back to her senses.

Amaya Hartley

That oddly placed look of rage that was floating upon her curved lips started to fade as she watched him get closer and closer, seemingly dodging everything that was targeting him. She took a slow step back when he suddenly disappeared, breath hitching in her throat. Her face appeared genuinely startled as he reappeared directly before her, body too close for the girl’s liking. She instinctively tried to push him away but was met with his hand shooting out to smack her across the face. Both eyes widened then, tears welling up in her eyes. Those outstretched hands froze, hues shaking as he spoke to her, offering no resistance or will to fight as the fire around her was snuffed out. Her cheek immediately began to turn pink, stinging to a point that she winced and looked away from him, gaze averted to stare hard at the ground. I’m not going to cry in front of this guy. She tried to convince herself, sword returning to its rightful place as a hand rose to delicately linger against her scorching cheek. Still though, he continued to speak, almost rubbing the difference in their power against her which only offered to upset the slayer more. Her lips began to quiver at the invitation to fight to the death, feelings rising like acid in her stomach, a heavy weight daring to crush her at the same time from how overwhelmed she was. Nothing was offered then. No last glance, no words, no semblance of acknowledgement as she turned and ran off into the safety of the estate. A bunch of the servants tried to stop her whom had seen the battle. They took no comfort in seeing her severely distressed, but she ran past them only to stop by the library for a few moments. It was then that everything poured out, both hands now clenching her face, fingers entwined with some of her indigo locks to tug on them in an attempt to calm herself. The tears quickly followed, streaming down her face. Lady Amaya? “ It would seem one of the women that she had grown up around had caught up to her, placing a comforting hand on the girl’s trembling shoulder. I-I’m sorry, I just want to be alone. “ She blurted out, choking back the urge to cry, even more, hands dropping to reveal the clear as day mark across her face that resembled a hand. The servant reached out as soon as she saw, extremely worried, but Amaya was faster and disappeared around the corner. That same servant scurried off to find Alex, approaching him in the library with Bastion and quickly alerting him of the situation and what she had seen. Anything that happened on the estate grounds was to be reported directly to Master Alex, it had always been that way for the staff who worked directly for the Morne’s.

Cadence Moonfire

Cadence didn't bother looking back at the train wreck of a girl. Truly she was an unstable one. He didn't want to judge her though. He didn't know her past, just as none of the people in Dragon Claw knew his. He couldn't blame them for treating him like they did. Not with the stink of his family still lingering on him. He would take some time to adjust to the world of the lower class. No, he shouldn't think that way. They were no lesser than he was. Especially after defecting from his family as he did. He couldn't stand the idea that his Grandfather had gotten what he wanted. That Cadence had become exactly what they set out to make him. The idea made him sick, it infuriated the holy knight. So much that he hadn't noticed the servants staring at him with worried expressions. He shook his head of those negative thoughts. Not wanting to allow his grandfather in, nor wanting to draw anymore attention than he had. He turned to the servant giving his hand a sullen look." I...did not enjoy doing that. I apologize for the scene. " With a simple bow Cadence walked off, looking for somewhere to hide and think in peace.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Britt-21 Britt-21 <-- just people kinda around or mentioned briefly​

Bastion Teloska
DC Library

Bastion didn’t even really notice when Alex arrived in the library until the white haired mage spoke to him about paying no mind to Cadence, how was he supposed to not do that? They were in the same guild and he would have to see the poor tempered blonde again. Or he could keep his distance and hide away? He was naturally a coward and lacked any real social skills, the only thing he could do when Alex handed him a rare cook book was hold it carefully as he spoke ever so softly. “Thank you...” His timid nature made being social very difficult for him and he didn’t say anything more just listening to Alex chat at him about the two she’d accidentally offended. “You’re going to talk to Master Sora?” Bastion’s normal eye flickered to life just a little bit at the thought. Sadly he had retreated so fast he didn’t know what was on Alex’s mind. Though he did seem interested and slowly uncurled his long legs wiping his face with his sleeves. “I’ll go, just let me wash my face. It would be bad if someone saw how quick I am to push to tears, well other than you.” He tilted his head at Alex and smiled, a soft rare look he never showed unless gardening or cooking; and most times nobody was around him then. “I’ll be right with you Alex.”

Bastion walked off then and found a small restroom with a sink and washcloth in it. He turned the water on hot and soaked the rag before lathering some soap into the cloth and beginning to wash his face, looking at himself in the mirror he frowned at his glass eye and the crisscrossing scars surrounding his damaged eye socket, if he had looked like woman this scar never would have happened most likely. Yeah and you’d be trapped in a dark mage marriage you wouldn’t want. He shakes his head then and scrubs his eye, wetting the long part of his hair so it covered his eye better; though it wasn’t nearly long enough. It only takes a few minutes for Bastion to finish washing his face and he walks back to Alex after drying off. His face looked fresh and well kept again and he didn’t look like he had previously been crying. “Sorry about the wait. I’m ready to go when you are!” Smiling to himself he hugs the book to his chest keeping it close by so as to avoid damaging it.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester @DCPeeps

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
Ryuuji turned his head towards Millicent as she interjected in the conversation between him and Valentina. He couldn't help but scoff as she made a comment about the etymology of his name and asked if he was a dragon slayer, letting a wry smile make its way onto his face as he fought the urge to laugh at her outright.
"Oh? Cracked the code there have you?" He replied, the underlying sarcasm behind his words plainly obvious. "I bet you think you're real clever, don't you? Unfortunately for you I am not at all a Dragon Slayer. As insufferable as my parents may be, they at least had the courtesy not to name me for a blatantly on the nose reason such as that," He turned his body so that he was facing Milly proper, his cold smile only growing more as she went on to talk about threats. "You're right, idle threats do usually have consequences," He said in response to her comments, the clear sarcasm from before still present in his words. "Lucky for me that I don't make them then, isn't it?"
Without waiting for a reply from Millicent, he turned back to Valentina as she too began to lecture him about friendly interactions. He eyed the two bubbles she blew suspiciously, before he waved his hand towards them and they were instantly engulfed in dark red flames. "Let me make things clear for you. I'm not here to get along with people or to make friends," He told her flatly, his expression returning to its earlier coldness. "I'm here to do a job. Now, as long as you don't bother me, I won't bother you. So you can spare me the lecture and the indignation, okay?" He let out a sigh before turning to walk away from the two women, giving Millicent one last look as he left. "God Slayer," He said as he walked away, the cold smile back on his face. "I'm a God Slayer,"
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum PlusUltra PlusUltra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back