• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Katyusha walked to the bar after the interactions, working as the bartender mainly because well, the drinks are close at hand and she can sneak a few bottles for herself when she leaves. She watched as more people came, some familiar faces thankfully but sadly some of her old guildmates transferred without telling her, probably for the best as she can be a handful and other guilds might not take her. "Damn Kara, haven't seen you in a few months." Kat said aloud when she walked in, she then noticed another person who came in, she overheard what they were saying and kinda gave him a confused look, "How high are you?" she asks jokingly,

"That's quite the interesting story.. Easy way to prove it is to name me or some other guild members, I don't really leave this place less there are good quests. Mainly on the side of killing something from afar." she said and had her hand under the countertop, summoning her handgun in private, the person seemed quite out if their mind, she wasn't going to chance it. And Kat's always assuming everyone wants to fight her so... She set the gun down gently and grabbed a drink for the man. "Come, drink. Take load off." she said and set a cup of water on the counter, she can always exchange it for something alcoholic. "And you, Millicent right? You need a drink too?" she asks, grabbing from the top shelf where the stronger stuff is, "Someone as big as you needs something strong. And don't take it wrong way. Being big where I come from is good thing." she said happily

Talon Talon PlusUltra PlusUltra Peckinou Peckinou

Crimson listened to Nadine as she spoke before they had to make their way to a man in crisis, when she heard the mans story she smiled, she was happy for a fight now. When nadine asked to see if Crimson was on board, of course she was. "You bet." she said as they bolted into the forest, they kept the same speed surprising;y, unless Nadine was holding back. Crimson came to an immediate stop near the position, like she hadn't been running at all.
Kisaki Kisaki (Short and simple for now as im tired and wanna chill)

Last edited:
Avia Yamada

Her fingers went completely still as Serenity spoke about Yama. As much as she wanted to argue, that just wasn’t her. A shrug befell those shoulders, eyes cast off to the side. She was used to people saying things about many of the BP mages, some extremely jealous and some just outlandish. She could tell the girls words were meant to raise her own self esteem so she leaned forward and smiled up at her. “ Thanks Serenity but I don’t think I’ll ever measure up to him. I appreciate the vote of confidence though!

Spar?

Avia’s head tilted to the side, lips scrunching off in deep thought. I either do this and humiliate myself… I mean nobody is around. She peered around then in confirmation, sighing so loud in her head that it shook about in evasiveness, hair flying around wildly. It’s just a spar right? I’ll just… take a bunch of hits and fall to the ground dramatically. That could work. If it’s what you want to do, I’ll do my best to oblige. You’ll soon see why I could never be at the level of someone like Yamato. “ Her lithe figure came to a stand then, a staff appearing in her hands that she held with an odd carelessness. She tiptoed over to the dueling area, as if the floor was lava or something and she was afraid of entering the ‘sacred’ space where others liked to show off their prowess. “ Whenever you’re ready!

Serenity

Serenity’s excitement flew through the roof as Avia accepted the invitation to spar. An ACTUAL fight with a mage. I can’t believe it’s finally happening!!! Serenity bounced up and down and ran over to the area. She took up a stance, before cocking her head to the side.Am I supposed to still wear my armor? Or do I take it off?She started to take her arm-guards and grieves, still unsure of what she was supposed to do in an actual sparring match. Once she tossed them to the side, she retook up her fighting stance.Let’s do this!She said ecstatically as she punched her knuckles together in preparation.

Avia

Avia couldn’t help but get a small childish smile when she witnessed how excited Serenity seemed to be. She silently wished that she could be that excited at the concept of dueling with someone, something she usually very actively avoided until now. “ Well, honestly, this isn’t my speciality but your armor would be quite helpful! Your choice. “ Her hands slid down to fumble with the bag hanging at her side, struggling to open it. “ Aheh.. it’s stuck. “ A blush appeared on her cheeks from sheer embarrassment before she finally managed to pry it open and slip out a small deck of cards. Her eyes fell downwards to gaze at them, thoughtfully peering at each one in contemplation before she plucked one of the seven and returned the rest to their resting place. “ Alrighty then! “ She took a deep breath, eyes falling to a serene close as she held the card out and a rune appeared beneath her feet. “ Install; Saber. “ She said surely, chains suddenly ripping out from the ground and enveloping her entire figure. A blinding light appeared within the area for a short moment before her entire appearance changed. The person standing before Serenity looked nothing like the Avia that was standing there before, a sword being held with both hands and armor now being donned, hair also having changed drastically in color.

Come at me then. “ She gestured towards the other woman, grip becoming more firm on the broadsword in her hands.

Serenity

Serenity watched as Avia transformed into what appeared to be an entirely different person. The armor locking into place and the sword appearing in Avia’s hands as Serenity stared in awe. Damn, I might have gotten myself into some serious shit here… She quickly gathered up her armor and strapped it back on, cursing herself for not assuming Avia would also have pretty strong defenses. As the last clasp of her pauldron snapped closed, Serenity raised her fists and stared down the woman Avia had become, who gestured for her to attack. She’s clearly much more powerful than all the thugs I’ve fought in my time. I should be careful and approach her with caution, otherwise she’ll probably take me out without an issue. She’s a trained mage, and I’ve never even fought one before… Think before you act… Serenity quickly dashed in, raising her right fist to strike, but slid to a stop and threw herself into a roll to Avia’s left side, hoping to bait Avia into striking at her while she was charging. I need to nail down her speed and power before I can get in too close…. She thought, careful to stay just outside of the blade’s range.

Avia

Saber watched with a steeled patience, waiting for the girl to put her armor back on. As she took a defensive stance she simply shifted her feet about accordingly and waited for the oncoming attack. To say she didn’t fully follow the mages movements would be a complete lie, but because she had followed them she was able to deviate a bit from her current vulnerable state. She swung her sword overhead, blade making a searing noise as it caught some of Serenity’s stray strands of hair but missing its intended target and causing her to spin backwards. It created some distance between them, something Avia definitely preferred. It was obvious her opponent was more physical based, hands void of a weapon and no magic having been used yet. The dodge almost seemed lucky but Avia had a plan to dodge as much as possible without actually hurting the girl. It was just too much to injure someone with her own hands whom didn’t deserve it, that didn’t seem very noble. She grinned a little bit, trying to seem giddy and into the fight for Serenity’s sake. “ That was close!

Serenity

Serenity’s eyes widened in shock as the blade wisped through her hair, severing just a few strands. As she slid to a stop in a crouched position, she looked up to see that Avia had put more distance between them using her own swing momentum. Oh, you cheeky bitch, you really are good… Serenity smiled back at Avia. Close indeed! But not quite close enough! She called back. While she spoke however, her mind was racing as fast as it could to come up with some sort of plan. Thinking back to her past experiences, she recalled a time where a bandit had ambushed her while she slept in an alley. Luckily for her at the time, he had gotten so close to her in the struggle that he couldn’t properly swing his knife at her. Yea… get in her face, don’t give her a chance to even swing at me! With a new rush of confidence, Serenity raised her hands in a blocking stance and rushed Avia again, bracing for the inevitable hit she would likely take in exchange for dashing into range.

Avia

Okay, okay… I can take this. She assured herself, swinging her sword forward in an ‘attempt’ to hit the girl but it missed by a small fraction, a mathematically based movement to seem as if it was accidental. It was so close that there’s no way she could possibly realize the true intention of the motion. She was now wide open and her eyes mimicked her current predicament, body tensing up to brace for the inevitable impact of the rush. A loud breath escaped her lips as she was knocked backwards from the force of her body slamming into hers.

Serenity

As the blade flashed past Serenity, the smile widened on her face. She’s testing me. I know she is. She’s probably probing for knowledge about me just like I am. Well, I guess she didn’t expect me to be quick enough to avoid that blow, so I might as well let her know what mistakes cost in a fight against me! Just as she got into range, she twisted her body to the right and rammed her fist with every ounce of power she had straight into Avia’s gut. Even as the armor buffered the blow, she felt the air leave Avia’s lungs as the strike landed. If you think I can’t hit hard without a weapon, this outta teach you!

Avia

To be fair, Saber knew that she could take the hit but she honestly wasn’t prepared for how hard the mage could actually strike. Jeeze… I haven’t been punched like that in a long time. Granted I don’t fight much but… this one is definitely up there. Her thoughts trailed off as she recalled any previous battles that she had been involved in, none of them being a one on one like this so she supposed it was much different being the only target. “ N-Nice one! “ She spat out, smile still stuck there as if it was a permanent expression that she held. A small amount of power had been absorbed from the blow and she redirected it using her sword, pointing it at the mage before her. It glowed brightly before releasing it, the buildup giving quite a bit of time for the other girl to react.

Serenity

The smile on Avia’s face, even as she had the wind knocked out of her both excited and distressed Serenity in equal measure. If she can take a blow like that and still smile and laugh it off… The next thing she knew, Avia was pointing her blade like a wand, and it began to glow with some unknown magic. The glow in the sword was genuinely not something she expected to see, and didn’t have any sort of counter planned out in advance. Without any time to think, Serenity jumped forward, latching onto Avia’s sword arm and attempted to take the blade from her opponent, maybe disarm her and give herself the advantage.

Avia

Okay, this chick was definitely crazy. Who in their actual right mind would grab onto a glowing sword? Holy shit. Saber tried to tug the sword back but the girls hold on it was pretty strong given the circumstances of her own power. She released it then and fell backwards from the lash of trying to struggle with it. The mage fell right on her butt, wincing slightly as if that simple fall hurt more than the punch to her gut. Which admittedly, neither did as much as she played it off to be. She felt a little guilty doing some sort of mock battle but she was admittedly impressed with how strong Serenity was in comparison to much of the other mages that she came into contact with. Now on the ground, rather vulnerable, she kept her eyes locked on the sword now in Serenity’s possession. Clearly the girl couldn’t wield a giant greatsword, right?

Serenity

Turning her body back to Avia as she sat on the ground, a devious smile spread across her face as her usual analytical nature fell victim to her more instinctive and dangerous side. “You took the other blow so well, let’s see how you handle this!” Even with no experience with a sword whatsoever, Serenity threw every single muscle in her body into swinging the massive blade in her grip with full power. “Knock Knock!” The sword’s flat side whipped around at insane speeds before colliding with a WACK against the side of Avia’s head. The reverberation of the impact launched the weapon clean out of Serenity’s grasp and CLANGing to the floor of the arena nearby.

Avia

Saber eye’s narrowed, clearly irritated by the taunt and challenge but she let out an audible scoff in response. Normally she would’ve been all over this but Avia was screaming other wishes in her head, wishes that she felt dutifully felt obligated to follow. Her hues flickered over to the sword, watching it in slow motion as it swung straight for her head. A hand shot up to slide between the sword’s dull side and her head, softening the blow enough not to instantly KO her from the impact. She was however seeing stars, the room starting to spin. I’m really starting to not like this ride… can we get off now? The thought lingered in her head, eyelids falling to a close to stop the nausea rising. “ Man. “ The one word fell stagnantly in the air as a burst of adrenaline helped her maneuver her frame up and off the ground. She stood rather stagardly, hand rising to hold the side of her head, strands of hair slipping between her fingers. If only the world would stop spinning, it was sickening. A deep breath filled her lungs, being held for a few moments before she released it and cautiously opened one eye to test the waters of the dizziness. It’s gone now, thank god.

Serenity

Serenity was far from prepared for the backlash of her attack. The shockwave shot up her arm like an electric shock, causing her to drop to one knee in pain. Damn it! I went too far overboard with that one… She took a look up with her eyes fuzzy from her hurting arms and saw Avia get to her feet, standing above Serenity even if she is fucked up. Fuck… I think I did more damage to myself than to her. She was in deep shit now, but the smile remained on her face anyway. Even if I lose, I put up a good fight and got a few good hits in. I’m satisfied, even if she is better than me for now.

Avia

The spirit card takeover magic let her gaze fluidly fall onto Serenity, eyeing her condition. She shouldn’t have tried using the damn sword… It was a silent scold, one that she would’ve normally said something about the dumb move but now she could assure Serenity’s victory! The BP mage dropped to her knees, acting as if the previous impact had completed rattled her brains and caused a crippling pain. Her hands grasped both sides of her head, body leaning forward so that the top of her head was touching the ground, hair splaying about like a pool around her. “ You win. “ She simply said, staying still like that for a really long time but maintaining the form. If anyone knew the nature of her magic they’d know she was far from done dueling if the spirit was still actively there. Avia only truly lost when the hero itself was dismissed but Serenity didn’t know anything about her. “ That was great, you’re really strong! “ She said softly, raising her head a bit to lock eyes on the slightly crippled mage before her with a misplaced beaming smile on her face.

Serenity

Huh? Serenity’s mind skipped a beat and didn’t seem to process what had just occurred. Looking over to see Avia staring at her and smiling just didn’t seem to mesh with the reality she had just experienced. Did… did I accidently change things again? No, no… she was sure that she hadn’t. There was always a brief twitch she felt when things changed around her like that. So what the hell just happened? She looked down at her hands, the nerves still fuzzy tingling from the impact of the sword earlier. Serenity thought back over the fight. She… She didn’t land a single hit on me. Serenity crouched bewildered on the ground, unsure of what to think. She was so fast, so precise. How did she never hit me once? The thought slowly dawned on her like a blood-red moon engulfing her world in its crimson glow. She let me win! She wasn’t even trying?!? Her heartbeat slowly rose and rose in speed as the anger rushed over her. WHAT DOES SHE THINK THIS IS, A GAME WITH SOME LITTLE KID?!? Serenity forced herself to her feet as she walked with a slow but menacing purpose. As she stood over Avia, she clenched her fist as she grabbed Avia’s collar and picked her up slightly before her fist collided with Avia’s face.GET UP! FIGHT ME SERIOUSLY!The blow knocked Avia from her grasp, which is when Serenity lost it entirely. Jumping on top of Avia, straddling the prone girl and relentlessly pounding on her.DON’T TREAT ME LIKE SOME KID! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!? DO YOU THINK I’M NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO EVEN STAND A CHANCE!?! GET UP! GET THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW! Serenity didn’t stop swinging for what felt like forever, pounding Avia’s head against the ground of the arena until the girl’s face was a swelled-up mess and the transformation she went through at the beginning of the fight broke, leaving just plain Avia laying on the ground underneath her, blood pouring from her nose and mouth, with scratches marring the majority of her face. As Serenity stood up once more, her arms shaking and her knuckles just as bruised and bloody as Avia was. Her blood pressure finally came down, leaving her with the aftermath of what she had done. Anger and rage was replaced with fear and regret. Looking back at the Blue Pegasus guild hall, Serenity saw that no one was there, leaving no one to help Avia… yet Serenity was also genuinely afraid of what they would do when they found out what Serenity had done. Would they kill her? She couldn’t blame them if they did. She looked down at Avia, then picked up a rock from beside the arena, rearing back and hurling the rock through a window in the guild hall, before running and leaping the fence around the training grounds and running like hell, tears falling from her face as she sprinted away. That’ll get their attention, and they can help you… I’m so sorry, Avia…

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 @AllBPfolks Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Talon Talon

Madeline was asleep when she heard glass shatter, she jolted up and requiped to her Gatling gun form, the armor jet black with a few white-gray dots along it where it would usually be bolted onto a helicopter, she floated over the broken glass that was all over her room floor, thankfully the armor covered her in proper gear, would be weird if she was floating around in black half armor with her bright white t-shirt and shorts. She looked around her room and noticed a rock, she soon went to the window and glared out, "WHO THOUGHT IT'D BE FUNNY TO FUCKING THROW A ROCK INTO MY ROOM?" She screamed out into the yard, she did notice someone lying on the ground, "Hey! You throw this rock?!" she shouts at them. No response. Madeline growled and jumped out of her window and flew towards the person lying down.

"I said-" she stopped and stared at the person lying there, her face curling into a bit of shock, she flew down to the person and soon noticed who it was, and how much damage has been done to Avia. "Avia!" she shouts as she got closer to examine her further, she was out cold and she didn't want to leave her side, she was debating on equipping her top tier form and firing off a volley of rounds into the air to get peoples attention... Which seemed safer in a way, she also had no idea where anyone was... She sighed and took her top tier form and fired the large gatling cannon into the air, it was never used near the guild hall even during sparring matches which should make people worry. Hopefully they see it as a call for help.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 @AllBPfolks Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Talon Talon

Yama text.png

Yamato was relieved Avia didn't burn herself as bad as he had initially thought. Thankfully she explained it was only a simple baking accident. Though... Cookies for someone special? He really wondered who that special someone was... Though she didn't seem too keen to tell so he respected her privacy. Serenity spoke with the usual polite tone and word choice one would give to any other stranger. Suggesting that she may still be trying to gauge his trustworthiness. Not that he had a problem with that, it just showed that she was street smart and likely dealt with her fair share of undesirables. So he repespected her distance, however if she was a hopeful Blue Pegasus mage then she would have to learn to warm up to everyone eventually. It wasn't long before Serenity wanted to visit the Guild's duelling grounds and spar with Avia. He simply nodded in her direction acknowledging what she said. Though it took a couple seconds for him to realise something. Sparring with Avia...? Realisation dawned on him and went to grab Serenity's attention "Hey wai-" But the attempted failed as the newest member Mitsuki burst through the doors screaming about something burning. Though after he calmed down he looked utterly unscathed. Yama had the pleasure of meeting him before he day he joined. Perhaps this scenario was caused by his magic. What he had certainly seemed truly unique. Soon he introduced his cat Mr Meow? Mrow? Mreow? Saying that may take some getting used to. Dante came in too, curious about the visitor as well. Though these distractions only served for Avia and Serenity to make a break for it to the training room. Well... Surely they'll be alright? Knowing Avia she'll avoid getting herself seriously hurt... But he was definitely going to check up on them.

Before long Ferra decided to emerge from her room, looking absolutely livid, and her cheeks bulging with food. It seems that someone was about to end up with a big problem and a hangry Ferra is one of the few things Yamato dreads to ever get involved with. "Ah Ferra! Nice of you to drop by~ While I am unsure of the perpetrator of your meatbun incident... I will instead offer you some of my own cooking?" Again realisation enveloped Yamato's brain and immediately looked to Dante. "Oh that's right! I was meant to cook breakfast today! Apologies for the delay..." Yamato make a couple hand gestures as light particles started to envelop his body before morphing together into an apron with a chef's hat on his head, complete with a spatula in his hand, all of which was made from pure hardlight. "Breakfast shall be served~" He made his way into the kitchen, preparing to cook up the perfect breakfast for the cold weather. Then the idea came to mind.

Yamato started heating up several frying pans on the many stoves in the kitchen then began mixing up a pancake batter while he waited. By the time he was done, the entire counter was just enveloped with bowls of batter mixed to perfection and began the procedure. Yamato was completely enveloped in his cooking. Moving from pan to pan, flipping pancake after pancake seamlessly. Until he ran of batter to pour and looked back at the literal mountain of pancakes towering over him. Proud of his work he separated it all into suitable portions befitting his guild members, and by that everyone essentially got the same amount except Ferra, whose portion was nearly touching the ceiling. He finished it all by drizzling them with maple syrup and adding a multitude of fruit and berries for a garnished finish. He carried them all out with impressive balance and sat them all on the various tables across the main hall. "It's a simple dish but I do hope you all enjoy it anyway~"

He did not forget about Serenity or Avia either, making sure to make a few dishes for them too. After everyone got their food he grabbed the last two portions and started making his way to the training grounds. After all they'd probably be starving after their spar. Though as he got closer to the doors, all he could hear was cannon fire being shot. Yamato's gaze hardened into that of worry, sitting the pancakes to the side and rushing through the doors. As he burst through he looked around with deep worry. "I heard gun shots! What's going on out here!?" His eyes landed on a deeply distressed Madeline standing over Avia. The poor girl was beating to a bloody pulp and was just left there in the cold. Yamato felt his heart sink right then and there. "Avia...." He rushed to her side to gauge her wounds. She was hurt... Bad... But hopefully not life threatening. Despite he couldn't help but imagine just what could've went down. Did Serenity do this? Was she actually a dark mage with the aim to murder one of us? Or just set an example? Either way he was not about to let her get away with this. Yamato's gaze locked on to Madeline, she would see a look very little people have seen before. His face was stone cold but a deep fire of both determination and anger burned in his eyes. "Madeline. Please get Avia somewhere warm and safe. I don't know how bad she was hurt so she'll need help. I'm going to find the one who did this!" Without a moment's hesitation he ran, forming platforms of pure light to get him over the fence with haste and gave chase. Looking left and right as he ran. Keeping an eye out for the girl.

Scrin Scrin Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kyuubey Kyuubey Xel Xel The Elder The Elder H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
Tokihana EllionMagnolia Town - Guild Hall
sample_23c81844f1730fcaa6d7e6e654a3c5f9.jpg
Little puffs of breath rhythmically filled the air as she stood there silently staring up at the tree. After a few moments she looked down to the furry little creature stood beside her. Eishi's pure-white fur made him almost blend in with the snow-covered ground. With her hands buried in her pockets she turned around and resumed her walk through the park. Given the chilly weather there weren't many people just relaxing in Magnolia's famous park. But even then she saw the odd person here or there as she trekked along. As she walked along she gently hummed to herself, her mind taking it's own wander down memory lane as she thought over her time with Fairy Tail. While it was fun and everyone was nice it barely paid the bills given the kind of jobs she could do. And being dragged along to assault that Dark Guild base really hit home how ill-suited she was for that kind of work.

"Ah well~" She sang out drawing a curious look from her little familiar. It wasn't like she had anywhere else to go, and being poor wasn't so bad. She wasn't a very materialistic girl anyways. Her round-about walk eventually had her returning to the guild hall. It was an excitable place and a bit overbearing as far as she was concerned. Everyone was nice, but that in itself was the problem after a while so solo adventures like this were a good break from it all. As she left the park and made her way back into the city proper the crowds picked up and every conversation she overhead as she passed by was the same. Most of it revolving around some new guild that was just made. Wyvern's Tooth or something like that. Sure it was kind of neat to have a guild dedicated to fighting Dark Guilds, but for her it was pretty boring. Not like she could join. Plus fighting criminals like that is scary.

She allowed her gaze to drift skyward as she thought it over. All of the main guilds out there were bad for her. Sabertooth only cared about power, Lizard Fang was all about hunting down dark guilds, Blue Pegasus was full of pretentious models, Lamia Scale was.... She came to a stop causing Eishi to shoot her another look. Truth be told she did look a bit odd just standing in the middle of the sidewalk staring at the sky. But she couldn't help it, really thinking about it Lamia Scale wasn't that bad, was it? "Hmm... Fallback option, maybe?" She brought a hand up to cup her chin as she finally lowered her gaze to look down at her fluffy companion. "Nah! I like here." She confidently declared as she once again resumed her walk. Even if Lamia Scale didn't seem bad, it wasn't Fairy Tail.

As she finally approached the guild her quiet humming was already being drowned out by the commotion going on within and before she could even open the door to head in, it was opened from within. She quickly stepped to the side as someone stormed out. The hood made it difficult to tell but... "Wasn't that the new girl?" She looked down at Eishi as she posed the question only to get a little tilt of the head in return. As the hooded woman passed she made her way through the now open door, her gaze falling on Aedon who was nearby. She brought a hand up and thumbed at the door as she walked up to the man. "She seemed to be in a hurry. What happened?"

Magnolia Town - Guild Hall
Interactions: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Aedon)
Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Kerby)

548BB446-5D42-455E-A5B1-C52FD710E14A.jpeg
Rayleigh had discovered various spots of blood. Someone had been attacked. She kept her grip on her swords as she quickly rushed outside the guild hall. If there was a dark wizard here at Fairy Tail then she would likely have to take of it quickly. However she found outside was not a dark wizard, but the new girl who had arrived. She was injured. Whatever she fought wasn't normal. They looked like a demon attack. "You shouldn't rush outside like that. Are you okay?" She said. Giving her some bandages. "Can you bandage yourself or do you me to help? I think you explain what happened."
Sooner or later Rayleigh would need to know what had occured, as an S class wizard she felt she likely would have to deal with the problem if nobody else could.

Rayleigh didn't want to overload the girl too early into her arrival. Having to face an attack inside Fairy Tail was quite unacceptable. If one of their own had been responsible then Rayleigh would have to confront that person. "I know this isn't exactly the best introduction you're getting to Fairy Tail but you need to get yourself patched up before that injury turns bad. I think at some point you should meet all our members."
Rayleigh supposed that going on a mission today probably wasn't the best idea. She honestly would've preferred not having to deal with Fairy Tail but clearly there was a risk of security going on. A mission would have to wait for now. She sighed.

She honestly had enough to deal with when it came to dark wizards, and luckily none of her guildmates had began to suspect her true gender. She didn't feel like having to explain herself to others. It really wasn't anyone's buisness but likely something that would occur eventually.

She had been having this weird feeling that something bad would occur soon... Looking back at the newcomer she had brushed that thought aside.
PlusUltra PlusUltra 's kerberosa

Serenity had managed to get about 500 yards from the edge of the training grounds before she stopped, slipping into an alleyway and standing there, chest heaving and heart beating irregularly. As she stood there, tears freezing in the cold, she couldn’t shake Avia’s smiling face from her head. Even after what Serenity had done, a small semblance of that smile still remained on her bloodied face. Slamming her head against the wall in an attempt to shake the image, Serenity suddenly heard footsteps approaching her, no doubt someone from the guild looking for her. Peeking around the corner, she saw Yamato looking high and low as he ran down the street in her direction. Shame washed over her as she remembered how untrustworthy she initially believed he was. Who would have thought it would be me who did something so horrible, with him left to hunt me down... Once again, the smiling face of Avia crossed her mind, leading Serenity to grimace and slam her head against the wall again. She trusted me, damn it! She didn’t deserve this... For the first time in her life, Serenity believed all of the horrible things people had said about her. Unable to hold it back any longer, the sheer guilt of it all caused her to vomit up her breakfast in the alleyway. She trusted me... and I deserve whatever I get for what I’ve done. Standing back up straight, she heard Yamato getting close to the alley where she was hiding and called out to him. “I didn’t mean for this to happen. I know you don’t believe me, and if you want to hurt me or even kill me, I can’t say I blame you. I deserve whatever you do to me.” Another wave of nauseating guilt hit her, but this time she stayed standing. She had to know, though. “Is... is Avia going to be okay?”

Jackaboi Jackaboi @BPfolks

Hitomi Forsyth
Just hanging out in Fairy Tail

Hitomi grinned at Driz, the fact he was a demon didn’t particularly bother her, though maybe it should have. From what her mother had told her Hitomi’s father hated the beings. Though that was a bias that Hitomi seemed to lack, whatever Driz was being nice and speaking to her, and that’s all she’s wanted. “Yes! The job went great not gonna lie, I discovered some interesting stuff this time. Though you’d likely be more interested. They were old texts that talk of demons and the like, not my cup of tea but I like learning everything. Though I had hoped it would be information on Kitsune...” She got just the littlest bit dejected then, tail no longer wagging, though she was insanely quick to perk right back up. “I know it may not help having a being like me around but if you require any assistance I don’t mind helping you out. If you want a peaceful place to do your ritual I have a home that’s very quiet and peaceful. It was a gift from my mother.” As soon as she mentioned her mom again her tail was flying back and forth, she was really innocently adorable despite what she wore and her body type.

Hitomi cheerfully finished off her overly sweet alcoholic drink before ordering another one and finished off her food with a surprising swiftness, scooting her chair back just slightly, herself a bit further out of Driz’s sight. He may not have ever told her it was hard to look at her but he wasn’t good at hiding it either. Her natural patience in handling people made her fairly decent at reading them too. “The only real disappointing thing about the job is they wouldn’t let me keep copies of the texts, saying it was in the fine print of the job that I couldn’t keep them. Which kinda pissed me off cuz nobody ever reads the fine print on those things. You’re going to get paid and you have a general idea of what you’re doing.” Hitomi huffed then one cheek puffing up in irritation as she pouted about the texts for a bit.

Scrin Scrin @AnyoneListening (Open)

Last edited:
Bastion Teloska
Sulking in the Library

Bastion has bristled nearly immediately when Amaya looked at him, despite her politeness she had completely ignored everything that Bastion had said nearly and that made him feel really bad. He’d known he shouldn’t have interfered, but he didn’t like fighting, he hated it, he had seen enough of it. Maybe coming here had been a really bad idea? It had only been a week, he could leave. When Cadence glared at him though and Bastion sensed the intent to kill he wilted, taking his hand off of Cadence’s shoulder and retreating immediately. He didn’t say a thing to anyone. He simply turned around and left. He definitely wasn’t welcome here.

He walks the halls quickly, his long legs carrying him faster than usual. He was...really upset and his hormones being completely thrown off only made him more sensitive to everything. His feet carry him to the library surprisingly enough, didn’t the robot girl hang around here a lot too? Thinking about another guild member though caused him to retreat again and withdraw into his own head. Curious though he glanced around the library, he sought out a section marked with medical books and found it easily. There had to be some medicine he could get to help keep his emotions more in check, right? Carefully he read through the spines, grabbing anything that related to his disease, or the causes and side effects of it. He’d built up a small stack, sadly there wasn’t much.

Being as dead silent and reserved as possible he found the darkest nook of the library and snapped his fingers, creating a soft blue orb to cast light so he could read without standing out too much. He had also grabbed a few books on mechanics and repairing things, just to help him relax when he wasn’t so stressed and upset. Honestly he really wanted to cry...Oh no...he was already crying. He was struggling to feel welcome anywhere and his inferiority complex about it made him want to run away. He couldn’t read like this. Instead he pulled his long legs up to his chest, hid his face against his knees and sobbed silently for awhile hoping nobody would find him.

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi (He mentions Ami vaguely) @AnyoneInTheLibrary

Keira Dreyar

It had been too much of a hassle to concern herself with the delicate details of the mission she had just completed, having left a rather large mess to clean up. However, Fairy Tail was vastly known far and wide for their more destructive and careless nature. She had gotten paid, a handsome amount, and was feeling extremely victorious about it. Keira’s steps through the snow were silent but the bypassing citizens speaking under their breath with comments to one another about the woman were not. Tch. Of course she was a popular and well known Fairy Tail mage, but weren’t they all? The best gesture for a response that she felt inclined to give was a swift drive by with her hues, never settling long enough for them to feel special or acknowledged. The only people that she boasted around was her friends. Her very tiny circle of friends. And there it loomed, the grand Fairy Tail hall. The one building in all of Fiore that held the record of being demolished relentlessly and repetitively over time yet was still there standing tall. Impressive.

Oh it was such a stagnant smell. So indeed terrible that her eyes dared to water up, lips pursing at the clear disgust. The closer she got, the more powerful it became. “ FUUUUUN SIZE! “ The words erupted from her mouth as the doors swung to slam inwards, eyes flashing in clear detest. A majority of the guild hall fell silent then, stopping mid sentence to stare over at Keira. “ Great she’s back… thought she'd be gone longer. “ One of them whispered as if it wasn’t heard. This only caused the FT mage to flick her hair back over a shoulder and take pride in the compliment, knowing they just missed her oh so dearly. As some of them scattered, a sly sneer began to tug at those lips. Not many people liked to stick around when it came to the rivalry between her and the little pint sized imp. Her gaze locked immediately on Driz, ignoring everyone else as they simply just did not matter in this moment. A bag of jewels was slammed on the table beside him, hand still clutching it as she leaned over and idled inches from his face. “ Here’s the money I owe you over that dumb bet. I’m a woman of my word. Also would it hurt you to shower every once in a while? Not that I think it would help but you’d get an A for effort. “ She threw a hand up as if she had no cares in the world. Driz and Keira had a very special relationship, one that made their interactions usually end with something being abolished.

It took a few moments before she noticed Hitomi next to the unsightly Driz. “ Yo. “ Keira simply said, obviously not having much of a connection with the girl but at least acknowledging her for the sake of formalities. Remember to always keep up appearances. Appearances can be a powerful tool. Her father’s words surfaced up as a reminder.

Scrin Scrin Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum @ftpeople

Kerberosa Keter
Tags: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Open)

Ant5HOR.png

The girl was huddled with her cloak around her against a bench to the rear of the guild, faint red stains emerging from the right side of her cloak as the black markings from the right of her face were slowly receding and writhing dying down. On the ground next to her was a large syringe-like device with emptied contents as her breathing starts to return to normal, her face scrunched up slightly as she does so before opening an eye slowly and turning to the mage from before. "I...I'm trying not....to be a burden. I will be fine, there...there is nothing...nothing that can be done for what's wrong with me" her head lowering once more as she finishes speaking.

"Bindings...ive replaced those so they should hold for a while longer, but...." she lets out a heavy breath and turns to them fully her eyes slightly puffy "I dont do well around conflict...or dem..." she stops with a wince "Dark creatures when emotions run high...so do so certain elements. Envy, Wrath, Pride...my" she stops for a moment again "I...dont do well around those, it's not safe to stay in chaotic places like that for prolonged periods and the dark creature just caused things to....get worse."

Mitsuki Yamada
f1aebcc5caeb163c0793e36e9b80175c.jpg
He sudden appearance of Dante distracted Mitsuki for a moment, his attention fully on the golden-haired matchstick. Giving Serenity and Avia plenty of time to escape."Uh, how should I know? I just met her-away! Don't just leave in the middle of a conversation that's rude!" Mitsuki called as they disappeared tots annoyed that the new girl just went and snatched his new friend away when he was in the middle of greeting her. Luckily, he couldn't say he didn't understand. It seemed the new girl was trying to help Avia. Probably something to do with how embarrassed she was feeling. But he quickly returned back to Yama and Dante. His same old friendly smile on his face. "Well, you heard her. Serenity is her name, Serenity and Avia Yamada...." A wide-eyed look of confusion spread across Mitsuki's face for a moment. Something trying to click in his head, but just not matching up with his disorderly mind. He simply shrugged, once again tossing Mister Mreow into the air in victory."YAAAAAY!!!! YAMA IS GOING TO COOK FOR US!!!! You know you sure are boring but your are a grade S cook Yama! I can't wait to eat!" Mitsuki said with his innocent naive smile still plastered on his face. He was about to go off to use the little mages room when there was a sudden knock at the guild entrance."I'LL GET IT!!! One moment coming!" He sang as he skipped towards the door merrily. He was halfway to the door when he suddenly lost all breath. Falling to the ground his hands holding his stomach as if to grab what air he had left and keep it from escaping his body. He weakly got back to his feet, confused by what had just happened."Oh geez, that was odd. Must have skipped too hard. One moment I'm still coming!" Mitsuki reassured whoever happened to be at the door. He continued to head towards the door, only to be assaulted by several more blows. First, his rear started to hurt, then he felt his like his arms would fall apart, unable to stop them from shaking."Com..ing." He said weaker this time. Finally breathing heavily, and filled with confusion and fear. He received a barrage of blows to the face shaking his brain in his skull. Feeling as if he had just gotten jumped, he still managed to limp to the door, opening it slowly for their guest. He leaned up against the door, no actual wounds to show but a pale color to his skin. He was also soaked in his own sweat."Welcome...to Blue Pegasus...how may I help...you?" He asked giving his best attempt at a friendly smile. But only managing a pain expression. He suddenly remember Serenity mentioning something about a sparring match, "Oh yeah...maybe I should go watch that...bet, It'll be fun. I can bring them some of Yama's....cooking for a snack break...huh?" Mitsuki seemed to be mostly lost now. Simply uttering things to himself for the most part. He touched his cheek, feeling the hot tears now running down his face."Oh, look...I'm cryin-uuh." Before he could finish the light faded from his eyes and he collapsed onto the ground in front or the open door. Everything having gone black.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Xel Xel The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin PlusUltra PlusUltra

Katelin Vi (K8L1N-6)
Tags:
@BluePegasus Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Misuki) Xel Xel (Viera)

2312222.png

Keeping the same upright posture Kateline enters in through the door past the crying boy for a moment with her head held high, "Thank you" heading forward with purpose before suddenly stopping and walking backwards to look at the boy once more. Gazing him up and down she pulls out a white cloth from her shirt to give his face a quick pass over with the silk-like material only to find once complete not only was the fabric still completely clean, but the sweat and tears were absent from his face. "There will be quite enough of that now, really now such a disheveled appearance is really unbecoming and no way to introduce yourself to a guest. Run along if you wish to make yourself prese......" she stopped her speech as the boy collapsed directly in front of her, her head tilted down as the unconscious mage could be seen head first in the chest of the newcomer with a passive expression.

Rather than appear upset or give any other reaction now the woman only shakes her head "Really now, first impressions are everything and so far they leave much to be desired" moving the arm holding the umbrella she spins him around, letting him fall into one arm while the other supports his legs to lift him up and walk forward once more. She inspected the interior of the guild closely, her eyes moving and flickering between each item with a critical gaze before walking off to a side empty side and closing the door behind her. Katelin then proceeds to extract multiple items from her shirt to make the room more accommodating for the sleeping boy, addressing what issues she can see, such as the sweat and other items. Strangely in his rest, the empathic pain also appears to vanish at least for the moment while she is there though the effect resumes again once she departs.

To those on the other side, there can be heard to be a series of small bangs, clicks and even the noise of a power tool before she emerges shortly after, the view of a full bed with a Mitsuki in Pajamas tucked nearly into it visible as she does so with his previous outfit neatly folded over an arm.

Trailing a free finger along one of the surfaces with a faint look of disapproval "Dreadful, most dreadful...really appearances are everything and this leads much to be desired, there is much work to be done" Muttering slightly to herself before her head comes back upwards to inspect the area again. Heading forward once more she stops in front of (GM) "Excuse me, You are the current master of Blue Pegasus are you not?" awaiting a moment for an acknowledgment before repeating the question firmly if needed and carrying on with her introduction "I am responding to the advertisement for additional mages...though I should note make it a point never to give references, a very old fashioned idea to my mind. As there was no deadline given I do believe positions are still open as a continuous one correct? I make a point to be presentable and punctual with other commitments having resulted in a such being followed up now instead of when this was first found" reaching to her shirt and extracting a worn piece of parchment bearing the Blue Pegasus insignia, the entire design was unfamiliar suggesting its age yet still giving off a strong floral scent "Now then the qualifications, Item 1: A cheery disposition" giving a short glance towards them "I am never cross, Item 2: Fashionable and Beautiful, Obviously, Item 3: play games all sorts, well I'm sure mine will be found to be extremely diverting, Item 4: Must be kind, I am kind but extremely firm" she proceeds through the rest of the list in a similar fashion "Though really the typo regarding the perfume should be corrected, still If any concessions or alterations are desired I am sure we can come to an agreement if appropriate to better fit to any changes since" folding up the note and holding it in front of her in crossed hands and waiting, keeping her eyes on the guild leader with the formal maid like posture.

Last edited:
Keira Dreyar

If Driz thought he was being cute or threatening it clearly didn’t seem to register in such a way. She was only rising to a level of disgust that was not going to end well for their surroundings. More people began to exit stage left, scurrying off in a frantic hurry. They'd seen this same scene play out many times before and didn't want to be around to witness it. “ More stupid than I already am? At least it doesn’t take me hours to prepare my magic. What’re you? Some useless empty battery that can’t hold a charge? Pathetic. “ Her gloved hand was quick to snatch his wrist, grip quite tight for a woman whom was as petite as she was. She flung his hand off carelessly to the side and kicked the entire desk that his scrawny ass had been occupying, knowing full well it wouldn’t do anything. Dang little imp floated around like an annoying fly. The dramatics of the action was what she was going for. It crashed into a nearby wall, now a pile of useless firewood. “ I’ll get out of your face when I damn please, moron. “ She spat right back at him, eyes glowing in response to the glaring light from the rune daring to activate.

Don’t you think that if I’m as dumb as you claim I am that your little spell wouldn’t do jack shit? You’re about as bright as Aedon, the ace of Fairy Tail. “ Those last words were dripped with an intense amount of sarcasm but the woman knew that comparing him to Aedon would just tick him off. Despite their intense rivalry, they both shared a common foe. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, that being the ONLY time they would ever agree on anything. “ Oh ho ho maybe we should ask Master Shyllia if she will put you on Team Strom for next weeks group mission. “ Keira laughed heartily then, albeit manic, but she was clearly amused by this idea. “ You’d be such an amazing addition to his team with your lame ass drab attitude. “ A dark aura was enveloping her hand, lingering there the entirety of the conversation as if ready for him to just try something.

Scrin Scrin @ftpeoplessss

Madeline watched as someone ran over, it was Yamato! Thank god at least someone was there to help... Well, that's what ran through her head when she saw him running to them, he didn't lend a hand, besides telling her where to take her, WELL, her room is the warmest place at the moment and can be accessed quite easily since well, someone broke her damn window. "You got it!" she said to him as she equipped her blackhawk armor, scooping Avia up and quickly flying into her own room, lying her on the bed as she quickly took off into the hall to find a firstaid kit, taking one from off the wall and rushing back to her room.

Madeline opened the kit and took out some small cotton pads with peroxide to wipe the blood away and tap any open face wounds to clean them, then taking a few bandages and putting them over some cuts after apply disinfectant gel to the bandage pads, one cut might need some stitches but it's not her place to do that nor suggest it. She then took out some smelling salts, cracking a pack open and holding them under her nose, if these don't work then she must be in some bad shape.
Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Scrin Scrin

657dd25636174e886461e33f76632b3f.png

She was slowly starting to regret this more and more. Lord almighty, this guy. He got distracted every five feet, picking at leaves and twigs like he had never seen the outside world before!

“I’m not sure what traps will really do... I mean, you can do that if you want. Might catch something to eat, for yourself at least. And yes, I suppose, we are leaving a bit of a trail, what with the snow... but what else do you suggest we do? Sweep our footprints away with our hands?”

She quirked an eyebrow in his direction before stopping abruptly and sniffing the air. Something was wafting in from upwind... Human. Male. Magical. Some indescribable scent washed over her. This guy’s magic was... certainly something. How was she supposed to describe it? It didn’t even smell like something tangible, or even a THING. It smelled like... like concepts, ones that escaped her understanding.

She held out a hand and stopped Varian from continuing, with a whispered, “Someone’s coming.” All while she stared in the general direction it was coming from.

“... Keep moving.”
She grabbed Varian by the front of his shirt and practically dragged him behind her, hoping to evade whoever was coming towards them before they could make real contact. She really didn’t want to pull a fast one on the guy, didn’t want to show her hand so soon. But if she was forced...

The Elder The Elder Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus

Hitomi Forsyth
Dodging a kicked table

As soon as Keira entered the hall and approached Driz Hitomi’s tail immediately stopped wagging and her ears pressed closer to her head. Keira was a...well bitch and Hitomi tried to like everyone. Whenever the rivalry between Driz and the white haired beauty started up Hitomi usually had two instincts, either run away or get confrontational. The latter of which she wasn’t that great at. Keira was snide as she dropped a bag of jewels on the table next to Driz and Hitomi giggled a bit, it was nice seeing Keira get so mad over her lack of jewels sometimes. She didn’t feel particularly threatened by Keira’s wrath either and didn’t mind laughing at her. Keira was theatrical though and just to show her anger she kicked the table under Driz, it got really close to her as it flew towards the wall and Hitomi flipped over her own seat to land on the other side tail fluffed up and bristling. “You should be more careful, destroying that was completely pointless you idiot.” Hitomi sighed before moving so she stood next to Driz, while she knew he wouldn’t like it much she didn’t particularly want the only person talking to her to wander off.

She didn’t interfere in their argument only rolling her eyes at Keira’s comments most of the time. She had to fight back more laughter as she listened to Driz prod at Keira about her magic and various other things he’d knew would push her buttons. While Hitomi didn’t move too far away from Driz she hopped her butt up onto another table kicking her legs back and forth. She could listen to them bicker all day because it was funny and she enjoyed it. She was really keeping close just in case Keira decided to fight with Driz, she liked him despite his slight aversion to her. Her ears perked up as both of them started talking about Aedon, the S-Class had never felt right to her either. She could tell something was off with him and for the most part kept her distance, not wanting to get involved. Hitomi smiled, oddly coldly at Keira. “It’s no wonder no one is interested in you, your bitchy attitude keeps running the ladies off. Although you’re probably as dry as a desert and full
of spiderwebs, so perhaps it’s for the best.” Hitomi sways her legs back and forth snickering and giggling as she keeps mostly to the sidelines. She wondered when the fireworks would begin?

Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin @FTInGeneral

Veronica Bloodwillow
Veronica was sitting in Fairy tail guild hall minding her own business, trying not to pay attention to the noise that was being made in the guild hall between something about a new member and the rest of the usual lot. Veronica hadn't left the guild in a while, the last thing exciting she did was go to that stupid halloween party, which she left early. Veronica was never really one to socialize with the rest of the group, or she wasn't after the incident at least, so she just sat in her corner, picking away at some food and mulling over a drink. She needed to get out, find something to do, besides she needed to find a decent job to pay for her rent this month. She got up and made her way to the notice board. She began looking over contracts, mostly paying attention to the rewards. One contract in particular caught her eye, 'Multiple Mages Wanted To Hunt Down Dark Guild' it said across the top in bold letters.

Calling for assistance in taking down a up and coming dark guild named the Sin's. The Sin's are a group of 7 individuals who are against the magic counsel and the legal guilds. They are both unorganized and without a leader but comprised of very dangerous individuals. Each of the sin's carry a different guild mark so they can not be recognized as a member of the guild by their mark. A known member of the guild has been seen with other suspected members in the location marked on the back of this notice, it is suspected that the group's hideout is near this location so we are calling as many mages as we can to attack this dark guild in order to put an end to them before they cause a problem. The reward will be 100,000 Jewels per person for participating in the raid, plus the bounties for each member of the sin's brought in for the member(s) that bring them in. Anyone who wishes to join may report to the marked location for further instruction.

Veronica read through the letter carefully, even if she just participated she would have enough to cover her rent according to the letter. But the fact that multiple mages were needed kind sucked for her, though perhaps there would be mages from other guilds there as well. Walking up to the main cluster of her fellow fairy tail mages Vernoica sighed, not liking to ask people for help, but this seemed like a job that would be better if there were more people involved. She approached Keira, Driz and Hitomi seeing as they were the largest group she could see currently, "Hey you three" She said, already looking exhausted because of the fact she had to converse with people. "Anyone here read this notice? I'm thinking about going, anyone interested in joining me?" She said.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Scrin Scrin Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum SomebodyElse SomebodyElse PlusUltra PlusUltra Kyuubey Kyuubey @FT (hopefully that's everyone currently active, realize some of your characters are outside too, just tagging everyone) the notice is posted in all guild halls for anyone from any guild who wishes to join.

641968E5-470F-4628-B886-77550C39C2F4.png
3887604D-E0E6-4CC8-A3A9-20E0CDCB447F.jpeg
With his thoughts deep within the book he was engrossed in Alex failed to noticed the silent yet intricate steps of the blonde mage as he journeyed closer and closer towards him. Each step was taken with grace and a sureness that seemed to compliment the air of nobility that encapsulated his very form in it’s entirety. When the Male introduced himself in a formal manner, hand on his heart with a gracious bow to follow, the Morne’s gaze shifted from the pages of the book he was reading and met the blue of the knights eyes. “Cadence Moonfire? That’s right!” his entire frame shifted as he spoke and in that moment Alexander stood up to greet Cadence with a more personable manner. “I’m Alexander Morne, but please just call me Alex.”

It wasn’t long afterwards, that Amaya had shown up. The woman was quick to stand in between the two males after having knocked Cadence back with her elbow. The flickers of her coldfire starting to coalesce with her azure locks as she stood there with a steely defensive stance as though she was protecting him. Alex knew what Amaya was like, perhaps even moreso than most yet the situation was destined to get worse before it got any better. Nathan soon arrived, shortly followed by Bastion; a very talented yet timid individual who showed a lot of promise. The blue haired male announced that he had prepared breakfast only to be shut down by Cadence in a rather vicious was. Bastion was quick to run away, and Amaya had since challenged the Moonfire to a duel.

The moment Amaya unsheathed her sword, Alex knew something wasn’t right. The magical energy that seeped out if the sword and wafted about like a bad smell stuck out to the genius like a sore thumb, and the Morne was deeply concerned. However, Alex know that there was no talking Amaya down at this point and so they weren’t faced with very many options. Quickly making his way over towards Nathan, before whispering in his ear. “Look at the sword”, his words laced with concern and intrigue as he spoke to the dungeon delver. It had only been a week since Darius, Amaya’s father, sought out the dark guild that stole his daughters sword in order to reclaim it. And after having done so Amaya hadn’t actually held the blade out of its scabbard until this very moment. The S-Class sent a soft smile towards Amaya, before his gaze quickly averted to Cadence once again before befalling finally the sword. “As it is at the moment Nathan, that sword is dangerous. You mustn’t let her lose herself in this duel. There’s a darkness plaguing that sword, and I need to speak to Master Sora about it.” Of course, Alex preferred to address his guild master formally at all times, yet formalities were not important to them as they were after all family.

Almost immediately after that, Alex left the courtyard with haste as he made his way towards the estate once again and eventually found his was inside once again. The sight of Bastion cowering away soon caught Alex’s eye as the mage caught a glimpse of the cook heading towards the library, which caused Alex to divert his cause and follow the B-Class mage. Upon entering the library, he was met with Bastion in floods of tears. “Please, take no notice of Cadence. I’ll speak to him later. Here.” As Alex spoke, he used his magic to pull down one of the rarer cook books that the estate kept in its vast library and as it reached his hand, outstretched it towards Bastion. “You are welcome to visit the library whenever you like, I’ll let AMI know that you have unrestricted access. However, I want you to have this, it’s a very rare cook book. There are only a handful of copies in the world, and while I’m a talented cook myself you definitely far surpass me in that field.” Alex smiled towards the blue haired mage before continuing. “I need to speak to the guild master, would you like to join me?”

Jackaboi Jackaboi Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum @DRAGONCLAW​

Keira Dreyar

Keira peered over at the broken pieces of the desk off to the side and raised an inquisitive brow at Hitomi’s comment. “ Little fox, you do realize you’re in Fairy Tail right? Aimless destruction is kind of our thing. “ She held back a laugh that would've been full of mockery, instead managing to divert her attention to the guildhall once again in an attempt to find anything else that seemed interesting. The fact that Hitomi was a female was probably the only reason Keira hadn't gotten in her face yet. A misplaced smile of her own began to spread then, eyes casually gazing off in boredom at the thought of a certain female. Cerelia. Keira’s hands remained busy, now stuck on thinking about Cerelia, as they flittered up to start bringing her long glacial colored hair up into a tight ponytail. Even up, it still reached far down her back, flowing like a calm river might. A change in her stance caused those locks to ripple, disturbing the peace as she turned towards the arriving mage. “ Ah, Veronica. How lovely to see you. “ One of the few mages Keira respected, for quite a handful of reasons, so her comment was actually genuine. The blood slayer's history, her magic, and her personality that was not overwhelming were all welcome sights. Thank goodness. There was enough of that going around for sure. Keira held a hand out and uncharacteristically yet gently plucked the flyer from Veronica’s hands. She peered it over for a bit before handing it back to its original holder with a nod. “ Sure, I’ll join you. What time are you heading out? “ One would think that Keira was not the same person, her entire hostile disposition now calm and collected with a hint of actual kindness.
Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Blackvelvet Blackvelvet @ftpeopleye

Last edited:
Varian Amberstar
Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten The Elder The Elder

e067fff53d8178b9dd2ea45d9e5fccf4.jpg

Varian looked at the ground, feeling somewhat dejected. He didn't like not being useful, so he always tried to think of ways to help where he could though it seemed Akita didn't need any accept a walking food source. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to be useful. I'll just try and think of a way to help us stay hidden." Though that would have to wait as the dragonslayer said someone was coming.

The lightning mage quietly nodded, though did yelp a bit as the smaller girl grabbed his shirt though quickly covered his mouth and gave her an apologetic look before following as best he could. He really was in awe of the dragonslayer superior senses, he couldn't tell anything was amiss and yet she could pick out a pursuer from quite far. Still, they needed a more solid plan than running and trying to avoid whoever it was, and so began to whisper "This won't work. We need to assume whoever this is can track us. We need an escape plan..." The lightning mage's eyes began swiftly bouncing around their current environment trying to pick out any detail that could help, and idea swiftly forming in his head "I have an idea. But I need to know two things, one: can you climb a tree, and two: How destructive can you get with your magic?"

• 1579547665065.png
    Fairy Tail Guild HallIMG_3486.pngOn this day, the snow gracefully coated Magnolia Town, allowing the kids to enjoy their youth outside playing. Their joyful screams and laughter could be heard all around town, expecting nothing to go wrong, but someone wise should've told them to expect the unexpected. Striking through the clouds, hitting the snow filled ground right outside the Fairy Tail guild hall was a white lightning bolt. As smoke covered the area, a shadowy figure of a woman could be seen. The woman then stepped out of the smoke revealing herself to be Ikora Susanno, aka Mad Monk Kora, the white lightning mage of Fairy Tail. She was wearing her normal outfit with a grey winter coat, dawning a white furry hoodie. It's been sometime since the beautiful, young mage has actually shown her face. She's been gone for more then just a few weeks, not really having any contact with many folks within the guild. Reasons for that was cause she lost her communication lacrima in a bar fight, and was too stubborn to by another. She's been gone doing a job for her old Monastery, helping get rid of a few raiders who tried to take the monastery by force. Of course when she arrived, her and the other monks dealt with them quickly, but she stayed to enjoy the fest and partake in some training.
    Knowing that she may have startled a few people inside, a grin was on Ikora's face as she stepped towards the guild doors. She forcefully kicked the doors open stepping inside, with her head. down. She slowly lifted her head, as she took off her hood reveling her naturally hairstyle and cheeky grin to everyone within the guild hall. "Guess who back punks!!!" She said aloud cracking her knuckles. She scanned the guild hall looking at just how much the place is still the same. Being at that monastery for more than a few weeks really made her miss this loud obnoxious guild. She continued to smile as people greeted her as she walked further into the guild hall. She then noticed a small group off to the side looking right at here. The group composed of Hitomi the furry, Veronica the vampire, and Keira the spawn of Satan. As she noticed Keira, her grin grew even bigger as started her charge towards her. She dashed towards Keira as fast as she could, grabbing her and lighting her up. Ikora basically bear hugged Keira as she twisted her body, having a very happy reunion. "Keira, I've missed your bitchy ass." She said aloud happily finally placing her back down. "I was dying at that monastery. Everyone was so boring and quiet, obviously nothing like our lovely guild. I doubt any of you would be able to sit through a normal day there." She says looking around amongst the group. "Well maybe you Hitomi, you might have what it takes." She says with a grin. She then looks at Veronica as she was holding a job notice. She looked at the paper basically reading it upside down. "Calling for assistance...blah blah blah...7 Sins...blah blah blah...against the counsel...blah blah blah...100,000 JEWELS PER PERSON!!!! Yeah umm Veronica you can count me in if you're looking for assistance. I know I just got back but I can't pass this up." She said tapping the paper. Kyuubey Kyuubey Scrin Scrin Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum Blackvelvet Blackvelvet @FT

Last edited:
657dd25636174e886461e33f76632b3f.png

The short blonde’s eyes were darting around searching for signs of the approaching figure. The hair on the back of her neck was standing on end- She hated that she had no idea what was coming. She could only smell him coming, and the smell of his magic, still indescribable. She had no concept of what that magic was, meaning she had no idea how to counteract it.

She reached up and idly fingered the black bandana around her neck, before reaching around beneath her hair and double checked the double knot on her neck, even tugging on it some more to tighten it more. If she lost this bandana, she would have to move on to the next town with a wizard guild, which honestly she wasn’t too attached to any one in particular, but she was SO tired of wandering aimlessly.

She started when Varian whispered in her ear about escape plans, yeah, I have an escape plan, it’s called “grab the bean pole and run”, but go on.

She shot him an “Are you serious?” expression with one quirked eyebrow when he asked if she could climb trees.
“Yes, yes, I can climb trees, what are you even talking about? What kinds of plans do you have stewing up there in that brain of yours?”

Immediately following, he asked if her magic was destructive. She turned with a fake offended look on her face, a hand to her chest like he had hurt her heart, “Me? A Dragon Slayer? Be destructive? Never. My magic is as delicate and finessed as a goddamn flower. Where are you going with this?”

Skylord Nexus Skylord Nexus The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Blake Redding

Blake quickly found himself pulled away from Millicent, with a cup of something or other, and sitting next to another lady with an odd accent. "Umm... what is this?" He asked, swirling the liquid around.

He didn't know what to do. He had expected to be brought before the guild master and then have to prove that he could join the guild somehow. Instead he was being given strange drinks by strange

women. Needless to say. He was now lost again, even if he had arrived at his destination.

"So umm, what's your name?" He asked the lady as he took a sip of the unknown beverage. "And do you know how I would go about joining the guild?" His face calmed upon tasting the drink. Just water.

It was fine but he would have liked something else. He tended to stick to carbonated stuff. "I'm Blake Flamme in case you didn't hear me tell Ms. Millicent." He informed her.

PlusUltra PlusUltra H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 @LamiaScale

Last edited:

IMG_3123.png
1579563578253.pngAs Cadence's spoke he words reminded him of someone who was pampered his entire life which basically made Nathan feel sorry for the mage. When he accepted Amaya's challenge, a soft chuckle came through his mouth as he knew Amaya would wipe the floor within. Though he could've done that without the flirtatious comments, Nathan felt. He then turn his head towards Bastion who seemed to follow him outside. Surprisingly from what he was use to when he usually sees Bastion, he actually spoke out in confidence. He protested against the two of them from fighting, and offered food as a solution to de-escalate the situation. Normally Nathan would be alright with that, but it seems like Amaya and Cadence would deny Bastion's offer. Bastion even went out the way to place his hand on Cadence's shoulder. Nathan noticed the immediate change in Cadence's personality as he snapped his head to look at Bastion. He didn't get a good look at him, but whatever it was caused Bastion to run away shamefully, like he was instantly struck by sadness. Nathan clenched his fist as he watched Cadence walk further in the courtyard with Amaya.
As the two were moments away from fighting, both ready with their weapons drawn, Alex stepped up towards Nathan speaking to him about Amaya's sword. He voice was filled with concern meaning it was something serious. He looked at the sword as he explained more, not really noticing anything different about it. Then again he hasn't really seen that sword before in person much or unsheathed. But it was enough to worry Alex, so he was worried. "I'll watch over them both. The sword and Amaya, don't care what happens to Cadence right now. Go ahead and talk to Master Sora." He says towards Alex while watching the two fight. As Alex was off, Nathan placed his hands in this pocket, trying to protect them from the cold. He took another look Amaya's sword squinting his eyes as he did, he was noticing much still. But then he thought about Vassago. Switching his eyes into his twilight djinn, Vassage, Nathan finally noticed the small traces of dark energy flowing from her blade. "Alex was right. That thing is plagued by darkness." He said. Nathan then noticed something strange was happening as well. He noticed that the same dark energy was flowing around her sword was also flowing into her. "I hope Master and Alex can find a solution. I don't need anything happening to you Amaya, I just got you back." He said to himself looking at Amaya. Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Users who are viewing this thread

Back