• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just to confirm, no one is directly interacting with James? I might not post again until bus time if that's the case. Want to prevent flooding the IC with too much introduction chit chat.

Just to confirm, no one is directly interacting with James? I might not post again until bus time if that's the case. Want to prevent flooding the IC with too much introduction chit chat.
I think Brea did briefly but she is currently interacting with Idea so you I think you're good for now.

Well, I'm waiting on Idea's next response before I make mine I want to try and wrap up my interactions before the bus comes since the boss lady says the bus is coming today. I don't want o hold anyone up by making multiple responses so I'm gonna try and respond to both Idea and -Mork- in my next one since they're the only two I'm directly interacting with right now. Well I did tap James and talk to him for a moment but I believe that was override by the conversation with Faita so no worries on that one.

I think all my interactions are pretty much done so all I really have left is my admin post which I will do when everyone has wrapped up their interactions.

I'mma just wait for admin for now myself.

Or I could just make the admin post and you can all wrap up your interactions before you get on the bus.

I have made my post as well ass the admin post. I have tagged everyone who currently has a character finished. The bus has arrived people. The time to wrap up your interactions before the next phase is now.

Last edited:
Smaller post, not much interaction, but may aswell get in the damn bus. :p

Sorry about that, I've been busy with something else most of the day, and my exams are coming up too so I gotta keep up with my studies... I'll post soon, promise.

very tired, but ready for a loooong weekend~

and alllll the time for posts to occur *stares intently*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back