• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The City Between Worlds // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Gallus

Fit For The Gallows
IMG-2705.png

The City Between Worlds -- OOC

envar-studio-riot-lol-sgnilaharrival-final.jpg

Welcome to Tessellatia.

The apex of the multiverse, Tessellatia stands as a bustling hub for any and all unique creatures. Dragons roost alongside steampunk blimps; robot baristas bustle to take the orders of elven cyborgs; somewhere, a catgirl taxi driver delivers a sentient rock monster to work. All are welcome in Tessellatia's walls.

IMG-2706.png

In short, The City Between Worlds is a sandbox RP where anyone can exist and anything can happen. You wanna make a fantasy knight that was reverse isekai'd? Sure, why not. Wanna make a robot samurai looking for revenge? Have fun, kiddo. Wanna make a rock? Just, like, an ordinary gray rock? I mean, sure, I guess, have fun. While there is an underlying story, I'm leaving the world mostly open for anyone to do anything. However, I do implore you to talk to me if you've got ideas so I know how to integrate it into the world better. Don't worry about word count or writing quality or any of that -- focus on telling a story. And having fun. That part's important too.

IMG-2706.png

Table of Contents:
Lore
Characters
RP

IMG-2708.png

Last edited:
First post is 2/3 of the way done! For every moment you're not running, I'm only getting closer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back