• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm good, listening to music about to warm up some pizza in the meantime while my chicken thaws out, forgot to pull it out this morning 🤦🏾‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaand there we go. Plenty of material to work with this time (thanks guys!) , not a whole lot of time (honestly not sure if I can make a post a day for the coming weeks...) .

AH f*ck why do you guys write thoughts the same way you write dialogue it's hella confusing... T_T
Eh I'm still gonna write thoughts the way I already write them, I already emphasize dialogue by bold and the quotation marks

I just... put them as non dialogue stuff myself

My apologies for the use of more...colorful... language there, my little outburst. Was just frustrated at making this mistake twice. It's not exactly....easy to tell because things like italics and bold are much harder to spot when the dialogue is in the middle of the paragraph which is already confusing for me... anyway, point is I'm not trying to reprimand anyone for how they roleplay just frutrated at my own lack of ability under the pressure. I apologize if I upset anyone.

Okay, I made my next post but be honest with me. Do you y'all actually want to spend time on this bus or in my next post should I just skip to them arriving at the camp?

Oh they’re actually going to arrive at the camp?

I think maybe one post of bus interaction would be nice, maybe as a way of giving Feywild Feywild one more chance?

Oh, they’re actually going to arrive at the camp?

I think maybe one post of bus interaction would be nice, maybe as a way of giving Feywild Feywild one more chance?
I think she said something about her screen display breaking and she would post as soon as she could. I have to read the message again but if we ended up moving on like with plastic I was just going to pretend Fey and Ezekiel were with us the entire time in the background but sure we can do some bus interactions.

Okay, I made my next post but be honest with me. Do you y'all actually want to spend time on this bus or in my next post should I just skip to them arriving at the camp?
I'm okay to skip the bus, but also equally okay to rp on the bus. Also sorry for going missing, I meant to be active but my power died for a bit over two whole hours

I'm okay to skip the bus, but also equally okay to RP on the bus. Also sorry for going missing, I meant to be active but my power died for a bit over two whole hours
It's fine things happen. So we will do some bus interactions first as a way to give people a chance to show up before they actually get to camp. If not we are going to at least spend some time at the came before we get to the new world. I don't really want to say a day because it's almost midday now that they've pushed off and they will be waking up in the new world so, what's left of the day 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back