• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Give me a minute I'm a little hungry going to make a bowl of cereal.

Alright here's what I'm going to do then. I am going to make the post as in I am going to write it up. I'm not going to post it but it will be written up so if anyone wants to do interactions go ahead and do it and I will post the arrival after that. Okay?

Alright here's what I'm going to do then. I am going to make the post as in I am going to write it up. I'm not going to post it but it will be written up so if anyone wants to do interactions go ahead and do it and I will post the arrival after that. Okay?
Sounds great.

Yep, I'm aware that we need to get to the camp first since the IC mentioned that we wake up in our camp beds or something along the lines of that. I'm just saying that I'm excited for when it finally happens. Anyways, will wait for most poahsts!

I'm not sure about everyone else but I know I'm interacting with Idea Idea at the moment though the bus has started moving so if Faita has an issue with Danira sitting next to her she's gonna have to the bus walk shimmy to another seat. You know that walk you have to do because it's impossible to maintain perfect balance on a bus? 😆

Well yeah, she's not shy she just usually doesn't know what to talk about with people but seeing as how Faita is her sister I feel she would have more of a motive to try. Idea Idea

Well yeah, she's not shy she just usually doesn't know what to talk about with people but seeing as how Faita is her sister I feel she would have more of a motive to try. Idea Idea
Hmmm...If she doesn't usually know what to talk about, maybe I'll say that they fell into silence for a bit, and have Faita introduce a new topic of conversation. Maybe I can say Danira was fidgeting like she wanted to say something but didn't do it before Faita.

What do you think?

Hmmm...If she doesn't usually know what to talk about, maybe I'll say that they fell into silence for a bit, and have Faita introduce a new topic of conversation. Maybe I can say Danira was fidgeting like she wanted to say something but didn't do it before Faita.

What do you think?
Hmm, I think that would work out well.

I think i'mma just chill till we get to the camp, hopefully others aren't feeling left out as I am, I get it's a constrained scene, natural that not everyone would interact mind.

Okay, so Idea Idea correct me if I'm wrong but let me see if I get the basic idea. Danira continues the conversation in my next post, but we are interrupted by arriving at the camp so Coco can make her post, was that the idea?

Okay, so Idea Idea correct me if I'm wrong but let me see if I get the basic idea. Danira continues the conversation in my next post, but we are interrupted by arriving at the camp so Coco can make her post, was that the idea?
I guess that works. That or we can retcon how the conversation went in other posts.

I think that would work out. My post is ready to go so after Brea I'll make mine and we can all continue at camp.

I guess that works. That or we can retcon how the conversation went in other posts.
I'm gonna start calling you Jaqen H'ghar because you have so many avatars 😆 but I think it'll just be easier for me to make a post and then let Coco make hers than have to retcon. So I'll do that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back