• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Coco Adel

The Abandoned Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome OOC where we can discuss ideas or simply shoot the breeze, get to know your fellow RPers while not IC. I will be also be listing the names of mods here in OP in the future when I have them so you will know exactly who to contact if you need help. I will also be editing the OP to display which mod is in charge for the day as well as commenting it in the thread so that even if you missed the comment you won't have to scroll through pages upon pages to find it so be sure to check out the OP every now and then.

I may have avoided the bio... due to it's optionalness...

But hopefully yea like DD.

I may have avoided the bio... due to it's optionalness...

But hopefully yea like DD.
It's fine but I also see you haven't picked out your starting rune. Other than that everything seems to be just fine. Did you simply just not want to have one yet or are you still thinking on it?

It's fine but I also see you haven't picked out your starting rune. Other than that everything seems to be just fine. Did you simply just not want to have one yet or are you still thinking on it?
Oh, thought we were to wait and send ideas to you for our first rune rather than fill it out.

Oh, thought we were to wait and send ideas to you for our first rune rather than fill it out.
Well all you had to do is write it down and I would tell you if it was approved or not or you could send it to me in a PM if you didn't feel like editing your profile.

Posted my CS. Let me know! Also, will we get a discord?
Well I was just going to make a thread here on the site we can probably talk about a discord later on but for now, no we won't be doing that.

Well all you had to do is write it down and I would tell you if it was approved or not or you could send it to me in a PM if you didn't feel like editing your profile.
Already done, basicly just a zippy zap bolt

Posted my CS. Let me know! Also, will we get a discord?
For the most part, your profile is fine. However, about your rune, it's not that it's particularly powerful, but I am trying to keep the starting spells kind of simple with a single effect for now and yours has multiple effects and I feel like if I let you have that for a starter then there are going to be tons of people trying to start out with multi-effect spells, plus we're going for a bit of a survival thing where you will have to think and pick between the spells you want to have equipped. So I'm going to need you to either pick an effect or make another rune. I will say however that later on when you are allowed to upgrade your rune you will have the option to add an ability and you will be able to find items with abilities on them among other things I have planned. so it's not like you can never have these effects at all.

Other than that you are pretty much approved.

I think its quite obvious that this approved and I also may be stealing this layout from you, very organized, easy to read very little scrolling required. Great job 😀
I just wanted to say thanks for this! It made me smile when I woke up to see I'd inadvertently helped you with character sheets lol ^-^

I just wanted to say thanks for this! It made me smile when I woke up to see I'd inadvertently helped you with character sheets lol ^-^
Oh, no problem at all and thank you, for the layout otherwise I'd have had absolutely no idea how to do that. 😊

Coco Adel Coco Adel

Hmm, got it. How about a Minor Flight rune? It would let the caster and anything they're touching to fly for 10 seconds.

Otherwise, I was thinking a minor illusion rune that let's the caster make a sound or image like the sound of a mewing cat or a loud car horn, or the appearance of a chair or new clothes. It would have to be something that the caster heard or seen before and it lasts for up to 1 minute.

Coco Adel Coco Adel

Hmm, got it. How about a Minor Flight rune? It would let the caster and anything they're touching to fly for 10 seconds.

Otherwise, I was thinking a minor illusion rune that let's the caster make a sound or image like the sound of a mewing cat or a loud car horn, or the appearance of a chair or new clothes. It would have to be something that the caster heard or seen before and it lasts for up to 1 minute.
Either of those sounds perfectly fine.

-Mork- -Mork- Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Orikanyo Orikanyo the main RP thread has been posted. We are still accepting and waiting on others but this is more of the meet and greet to know everyone phase so it's not like we're diving in just yet, but if you would like to start now you are more than welcome to.

Also I just wanted to know if there was a sentence/word count that we should reach every post, cus I know some rps do that

Aight I posted for her intro ^v^
Wonderful news
Also I just wanted to know if there was a sentence/word count that we should reach every post, cus I know some rps do that
I'm not a particularly picky person espically when it comes to group RP I understand everyone has different styles and levels. As long as you are trying I personally will be fine as for the rest, we'll taste are subjective so I can't speak for them.

Wonderful news

I'm not a particularly pickup person epically when it comes to group RP I understand everyone has different styles and levels. As long as you are trying I personally will be fine as for the rest, we'll taste are subjective so I can't speak for them.
Okay, sounds good to me lol I just wanted to doublecheck :3

I tend to do good long posts myself.

Me too for the most part, aside from when it's a battle post or if someone doesn't give me much to go on
Yea, battles can be hectic, why I prefer collabs for em. And not giving people enough to reply with is one of the seven roleplaying sins i'd say.

Yea, battles can be hectic, why I prefer collabs for em. And not giving people enough to reply with is one of the seven roleplaying sins i'd say.
I feel that oml... I was in this one superhero rp once and not only did it move too fast and not let most people get in their post, but it also murdered any ability to dodge or anything like that because it was a 'whoever gets their post out first gets the hit' kind of thing

I feel that oml... I was in this one superhero rp once and not only did it move too fast and not let most people get in their post, but it also murdered any ability to dodge or anything like that because it was a 'whoever gets their post out first gets the hit' kind of thing
Christ thats horrid.

I hate rps that have 50 posts a minute, like wait for abit for everyone to do a cycle.

I can understand yea wana do flowing conversations, but still o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back