• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Big_Cinnamon_Roll

I'd love to be your sunshine ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’•
๐ŸŒžAbout Me๐ŸŒž
~My name is Emi! Feel free to call me that, or by any of my nicknames: Ems, Em-Em, Cinnamon Roll, Sunshine (believe it or not, almost everybody in my life calls me 'Sunshine' ๐Ÿ˜‚)
~I'm 28 years of age
~I work as an electrician
~I'm engaged to my lovely girlfriend, Brianna
~I'm female with feminine pronouns, but I'm not super 'call me a girl dumbass', I'll leave the Ultimate Femininization to Tenko ๐Ÿ˜‚
~I love chatting outside of the roleplays I take place in ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒžMy Roleplay Information๐ŸŒž
~I'd prefer you to be 17+ in age!
~I'm craving some MxF action! I'll be taking the female role. I'll be up for other gender pairings later on! I just usually do FxF and MxM pairings in fandom roleplays ๐Ÿ˜…
~I'll roleplay with semi-literate, literate, and novella length roleplayers! 1 para minimum! A solid, at least 5 lines long paragraph at the least. I'll do 15 para at the most!
~I can roleplay on here or over discord, but I'm not very active on Discord so you'll have to persuade me to do that ever so slightly
~I love to double and triple up! Multiple pairings? Yummy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒžMy Pairing Ideas๐ŸŒž
I'll take the bolded role for each pairing!

~Model x Fashion Designer

~Fox Hybrid x Cat Hybrid

~Bodyguard x Prince

~Bodyguard x Princess

~Cafe Worker x Customer

~Vampire x Prince

~Prince x Maid

๐ŸŒžPlease contact me for a roleplay via DMs!๐ŸŒž

Users who are viewing this thread

Back