• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
{Bar w/ Sierra, Lucky, Entrapta, Malice}
"I hope you made sure to get the right tab Trapta. I would hate for you to accidentally pick the wrong drink and attempt to poison me...again." Nie comments to his fellow bartender playfully, grinning over Sierra's head as he watched her picking out his beverage. He wasn't really worried though; he'd never actually been harmed, she'd only done it once, and that was on their first shift together. Although he did find out a new way to create 102.8% dynastic ale from a distilled quantum reactor's waste pipe. Good times, good times....

Lost deep in thought, Nie missed the continuation of the conversation that had been happening right next to him. That is, until Lucky bellowed out his displeasure at his newly acquired nickname. Nie managed to stifle a chuckle as his attention was drawn to the two, his curiosity piqued.

As Malice began to speak, Nie found himself impressed at this demon's wisdom. But then, he really shouldn't have been, seeing as demons had to keep alive somehow. Couldn't live on brawn alone after all, as many an evil villain could attest to. Listening to this fellow speaking such words...well. It reminded him of his youth.

Although the experience was soured by the growing anger Lucky was experiencing, alerting Nie to his swiftly returning senses. But he was polite enough to let Lucky begin what he knew would be a long, bitter tirade. And sure enough, the emotions matched the words Lucky released, making him wince as he felt like he'd been punched in the gut yet again. However, this did prepare him for Lucky's rage induced attack, and even as Lucky sunk his teeth into Malice's neck, Nie made his move.

Taking a couple steps, he swiftly reached out and grabbed Lucky by the nap of his neck, a smile across his face as he spoke, softly and calmly. Too calmly. "Lucky. You wouldn't happen to be starting a fight during....MY, shift, would you? I would...hate. To have to intervene." There was a nigh impreceptable twitch in Nie's eyebrow as his grip tightened ever so slightly. . "Listen. I've had a bad day, okie? And it's barely even started. I have a headache, I feel like death warmed over, I have a Pokemon attached to my chest, and I really, REALLY, need my coffee. So if you are going to fight...wait. Till I'm done. With my coffee." He ground the last part out, his expression frozen in a Joker-like grin as he chuckle darkly. "Oh, and let's not mention the part were I forgot to meditate this morning, so I'm currently a bit, ya know, EMOTIONALLY DRAINED. So, because you are a dear, dear friend, I will say this once, instead of simply removing you myself. Let. Go. Now. Before I make you do it myself."

P PopcornPie Daisie Daisie

Last edited:
From Lucky's direct jump towards him, Malice didn't even attempt to get out of the way... Even if he could. As Lucky's full weight flung towards him, he was knocked from his bar stool, his back slamming against the hardwood floor. Nonetheless... He still had that wicked grin that you just knew was there, so before the newcomer came in, he couldn't help but whisper on a breath into the rabbit's ear. "You bet I was gettin' way more !@# when I was down there than you ever have."

Directly after, he was about to make a shout for security, but to his surprise, they were already there on top of it, along with a good display of strength. Sure, he was probably biased, but the guy seemed to have a good intimidation factor... and hey, he got Malice out of a sticky situation. Definitely a good guy to stick around... for reasons.

Well... almost got him out. Lucky's teeth were still sunken into his neck, after all. By evil's grace, he hadn't struck a major artery... Though the he was still gonna need a good band-aid for that mark.

He didn't fight back... He didn't say a word after his nearly inaudible remark. He didn't even try to dodge the attack in the first place. He just lifted his hands up in a sign of peace towards the bouncer with the threats that may as well count as death-threats.

[Location: On the floor in front of the bar]

Puppernickel Puppernickel P PopcornPie
proiettile proiettile (nearby)

Laura

She couldn't believe the mess bendy has made, boxes turned over, patrons still angry, and ink all over the floor and back of the curtains.
Completely scared she got ready for another fight when ryo showed up,"what are you doing here... And how long have you been here....", clenching her teeth and black sand swirled around her arms.

Cambrid

"That's it... I'm getting-", he stopped midway because he heard a loud "'whee!'","who gave the crazy wolf sugar?", he chuckled but saw the strange person in front of Laura,"I'm being ignored yet again, I'm outta here!",saying the last few words like the infamous Wally frank from bendy's workshop.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja P PopcornPie Anybody Anybody backstage I didn't mention

"If they're willing to fuck you, then I wouldn't want them anywhere near me!" Lucky snapped through a mouth full of demon. He tasted like lightly salted compost, peppered with charcoal. Not that it would stop him. This stupid 10th circle asshole needed to know what he was capable of. He chuckled to himself upon realizing that Malice was not fighting back. He was winning!

Unfortunately, Nie was there to stop the fight. He pinched Lucky's neck as effortlessly as one would prepare to pluck a daisy, and the next thing he knew, he felt compelled to look at Nie.

Now, normally, Lucky liked to think of himself as a rabbit intimidated by no one. Nie was the one exception. Lucky knew full well what Nie was like when he was cranky: A ticking time bomb. His angry bristling turned to frightened bristling as he nodded, whimpered slightly, and complied, carefully unhooking his teeth.

Puppernickel Puppernickel
Daisie Daisie

{Bar w/ Entrapta, Lucky, Malice, and a conked out Sierra}
It wasn't until Lucky whimpered that Nie even realized what he was doing, his eyes going wide as he immediately felt sorry for Lucky, despite him being...somewhat in the wrong. Nie shivered slightly, a cold chill going down his spine as he gently placed Lucky back in his seat, closing his eyes as he took a few deep, calming breaths, trying to reign in his temper. He'd let his mind slip again. Twice in one day....

Turning to Malice, Nie simply stared down at him for a good, long moment, letting the lingering icy glow in his eyes die down as he chose his next words carefully, so as not to erupt again. "Mister...Sir. I understand that it isn't against Menagerie policy to... antagonize other patrons at the bar. In fact, I will admit to having done so myself, in the past. But... please. If you're going to do so... would you please, please wait just... five, ten more minutes? Just... until I've had my coffee, and had a moment to rel-" Nie cut himself off, staring at a distant space just behind Malice's shoulder.

"...you know what? No. I need my personal tonic. That'll fix the issue." He nodded to himself, grunting as he began to walk around behind the bar and towards Entrapta. "Entrapta, please move aside. It's about time I started my shift, and I know just the drink I'll be making first. Would you hand me my coffee, if that isn't a bother?"

Without waiting for a reply he began pulling down several bottles, collecting a myriad of different drinks and beverages. Noticable by the eagle eyed were a bottle of aged rum, a small glass labeled 'Brain Bleach' in a flourishing write, and...a plain container of ketchup. He arrayed these on the counter, and swiftly began mixing a concoction with these ingredients.

All of this was of course done with a Pokemon still attached firmly to himself, as Nie seemed to have forgotten Sierra even still existed, completely lost in his own world of mixing and measuring. Her presence didn't seem to bother or hinder him though.

Lucky, Entrapta, and Sierra
(Feat. Nie and Malice, bar)
The petrified rabbit quickly clung to his seat after being returned to it. "Y-yeah. Of course I can wait..." He grinned sheepishly, then turned sour at Malice. "Go on. Fuck with me. But do not EVER fuck with Nie. Laddie gives me the creeps. And that says somethin'."

Entrapta, who was shuddering behind a cocoon of hair, scooched out of the way.

Sierra, having hugged her crazies out, slowly lost her grip as she grew drowsy, sliding to the floor.

Daisie Daisie Puppernickel Puppernickel

Syn didn't realize what he did. He legitimately was meaning good intentions when he gave Sierra that Red Bull, and that was all. As Entrapa asked how old Syn was, he simply replied.

"I-I'd just like some water, please and thank you ma'am." He was simply watching as everything slowly calmed down... I think. Whatever's happening with Lucky and Malice is none of his business, and you really shouldn't give random people Red Bull. Syn tilted his head towards what was happening, and just watched from a distance.

P PopcornPie Puppernickel Puppernickel Daisie Daisie

Malice, after Lucky had been returned to his seat and had been given a stern warning, couldn't help but grin cheekily. The face of someone who knew he got away with something.... And seeing as Nie got distracted pretty quickly after, he had no response for him. Shortly, he brought himself upright with a hand on his neck. Walking over to his original seat, the one next to Lucky's, he stood by it and pulled his hand from his neck, his palm covered in dark, velvet-coloured blood. With still a smug smile plastered onto his lack-of-face, he took his glass in his other hand, and as he walked away to a seat that wasn't next to Lucky's, he held his bloody hand over the glass and squeezed tight, drops of blood dripping down and dissipating in the alcohol.

What a freak.

Malice's next seat was beside Syn, the TV-headed teen to which he only cast a momentary glance towards before taking a swallow of his bloodied drink, then setting it down on the bar top. His head turned over towards Nie with visible intrigue, especially considering the strange beverage he had been concocting... Not to mention the impressive display, the fact that he'd helped out with one of Malice's situations, and was generally an interesting person to stare at, having the vivid magenta eyes and all. Quickly, though, Malice reached over towards the coffee left sitting on the counter just beside him, and seeing how Entrapa seemed a little too intimidated to pass it over like Nie'd told her to, he swiftly slid the mug across the long bar towards the tall, suited man.

"Hey Nie," Malice called immediately after, remembering the name after one utterance, "I'm gonna need a napkin or something over here. Soiling this well-kept surface would be considered sacrilege, in my opinion."

"... Even if my glorious blood is the culprit." He chuckled in jest, putting a hand dramatically on his chest and giving his tail a good flick. Despite everything, he seemed to be in an incredible mood.

Demons.

[Location: Sitting next to Syn at the bar]

P PopcornPie proiettile proiettile (Nearby)

Last edited:
"Hey, hey, there's no need to be afraid. I just want to have a chat with you." Ryo is trying his best to calm Laura down.

"Why are you being hostile all of the sudden?" He asked.

Virus Virus

{Bar w/ Malice, Entrapta, Lucky, and Syn}
Nie didn't respond to Malice immediately, wordlessly accepting the drink slid his way as he emptied the contents into a cocktail shaker along with everything else. With a snap of his fingers a pair of ethereal purple hands appeared before him, grabbing the shaker and beginning to, well, shake it in a bizarre manner, twirling it and tossing it and passing it back and forth between the two, leaving small streaks of purple wherever they went.

As the impromptu lightshow occured behind him, Nie turned towards Malice for a moment, taking note of the bite wounds located on his neck. With a shrug he snapped his fingers once more, a glowing green cloth appearing in his hand, which he tossed at Malice. "Here. Just dab that on the wound, it'll heal right up. SOUL Magic isn't one of the ones that hurts demons when healing, so you'll be fine using that. Single use though, so don't be shocked when it fades away afterwards."

Taking a deep, calming breath, Nie then turned towards Lucky, and opened his mouth for a moment... before pausing. What would he say? 'Sorry for doing my job? Sorry for snapping at you? There really isn't anything I can say, and little I can apologize for.' He sighed deeply, and leaned his elbows on the counter before Lucky, looking him directly in the eyes. "Ok. Look. Sorry for snapping there. Just...had a busy day yesterday, and may have come into work...a tad bit late. And I didn't have any...um...time to prepare...." He paused, biting his lower lip as he thought deeply about what he was going to say next.

He'd never talked about himself to anyone, not even once. Oh sure, he'd talk about SOUL magic and the Underground all day long, no mistake. But.... he never talked about the extremes of his powers, and never told anyone how much pain it tended to put him in due to the inability to turn it off. Because that would mean explanations. And explanations meant history. He hated his history. He hated everything that he once went through, and the mere idea of talking about what he'd experienced sent shudders through his entire body. So he was understandably reluctant to reveal anything at all. But if it was that or lie to a friend's face.... He wouldn't do either, if he could avoid it. 'So option three it is!'

In an effort to change the topic as quickly as possible, Nie glanced around, looking for something to direct his attention towards. Seeing Syn, his expression immediately brightened, like a drowning man suddenly being met with salvation. "Ah! Syn, I take it you're waiting for a drink? What could I get you hmm?" He asked as he quickly walked over, hoping against all hope that Lucky would simply simmer and let Nie be, forgetting about it after a few drinks. Slim as it may be, it was still possible. Maybe....

Okie, he was probably screwed anyway, but procrastination darn it! He could at least delay the inevitable!

Daisie Daisie proiettile proiettile P PopcornPie

{backstage}was he dumb?
"I don't think I can answer that question, klutz...", she turned and stacked boxes back up and fixed the props,"after what happened to bendy, I'm just really flipped off at the moment."
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Where was bendy in all this?

He was waiting in the entrance, feeling miserable. After the fight, he just wanted to see the ruins of his old home, his workshop. Bendy didn't bother to go outside, he was waiting for Boris or Alice to help him home. "Hurry up guys, I'm getting really annoyed...", he said to himself.

Last edited:
As Nie (I imagine) struts over like Dio, Syn doesn't exactly move. He was still thinking about how he could have fucked up less than he did. Syn didn't fully register that Nie was asking him a question for a couple seconds, then jolted up.

"Oh... sorry. Some water or some Fanta, please and thank you!" He pushed some good vibes onto Nie, noticing that he was stressed over... well, something. Nothing an innocent child cannot help! The words, "breathe, you'll be OK!", and "sit down and chillax. you need it : )" floated in and out of his view. He did realize that Malice had been drinking blood next to him, and it really didn't bother him in the slightest.

Daisie Daisie Puppernickel Puppernickel P PopcornPie

Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Bendy, lobby)

Grim wouldn't let it go. People came to Club Menagerie for fun, and Bendy walked out completely miserable! He wouldn't sleep if he didn't cheer him up before he left.

"H-h-hello, B-b-bendy?" The dragon inched his way forward. "It's all r-r-right. Everything is back to normal. Of c-c-course you're allowed to stay!" He stretched his hands out to his fellow inkblot.
@Sombra.lover
Lucky
Still reeling from Nie's psychological attack, Lucky laid his face down on the counter. Only his eyes reacted to Nie's appearance before him. "He was pushin' me buttons, Laddie." He moped like a toddler. "And I've been havin' bad nights, too. Bad dreams."

{Bar w/ Lucky, Entrapta, Syn, Malice}
Nie smiled as he took Syn's order, quickly summoning yet another pair of hands to collect a glass and bottle of Fanta, seemingly quite cheery all of a sudden as he quickly assembled a beverage for Syn. But then, he had learned from some of the best liars across the cosmos. His smile could fool most people, but considering his current state....

He wasn't surprised in the slightest when Syn saw through his act, sending him encouraging messages across his screen. The words comforted him for a moment, placing a small smile on his face, before his expression contorted into a grimace, his gaze becoming distant. For a moment he just stood like that, before wincing visibly as his gaze quickly drifted away from the words, almost as if they pained him to look at. If one was paying attention, they would hear Nie speaking softly to himself. "Sort of thing he'd say, isn't it? Yeah. 'Keep your head up, and never look down. It'll only slow down your progress, and does you no good in the long run'..... Yeah."

Upon hearing Lucky's voice and the abject glumness leaking through to Nie's currently spotty empathic senses, Nie winced visiblly enough for everyone to see, before turning his back towards the front counter and everyone sitting at it as he crossed his arms behind his back, staring at the lines of bottles arrayed across the back of the bar.

He didn't say anything, merely stared at his reflection in the many glasses. When he'd finished Syn's drink, he simply had the hands leave the drink before Syn, giving him a weak thumbs up before shattering softly, almost as if turning to ash. Shortly after, his own drink finished, and taking it from the first pair of hands Nie gently began to sip at it, his gaze never once leaving the bottles the entire time, nor did a sound exit his lips in response to Lucky.

P PopcornPie Daisie Daisie proiettile proiettile

Nie may have been good at fooling folks if no one was actually paying attention... But Malice's eyes were on him the entire time, as he patted his glowing green towelette across his wound, not seeming to pay much heed to it. He kind of doubted that one of the workers of this place would try to poison him, anyway.

And Nie's whole charade? Malice did not fall for any of it. You see, Hell was an insidious place. Full of conniving, skilled torturers, not only of the physical level, but of the mental as well. You needed to learn how to read someone like a book so you could hit just the right spot to take them down, like Malice'd done with Lucky, earlier. It worked like a charm, and he got off scot free, right? Every flinch, every movement, every fake smile was blatantly obvious to anyone who had been to his Layer of Hell. It had to be. You had to survive, somehow.

Malice's face may have been turned towards his drink, sure, but his seemingly invisible eyes granted an advantage as he could stare at the bartend without notice, and as he looked straight through Nie, consideration coursed through him of what his next step would be. Cold... Calculating. Manipulative. His fingers trickled across his glass as he brought all his options to the table and sorted through the outcomes of each.

Attacking, his first instinct to practically every situation, would be out of the question... Not only would starting a barfight with the literal bartender get him kicked out in no time flat, but he didn't know the true extent of Nie's powers yet, and didn't want to get his !@# handed to him. No, he needed to stick by Nie. Friends in high places, after all. He couldn't just walk away from the situation if he wanted to get in good... He didn't want Nie's only impression of him to be "the demon who starts barfights". Walking up and just "talking about feelings" wasn't an option, either. No, Nie needed something else. He knew that look.

Malice's gaze shifted back down to his nearly-gone drink. Even when a tad tipsy, he still managed to keep his head on his shoulders... Along with the devilish horns on his head. He took another final gulp down of the drink and readied himself, setting the empty glass on the table more gently than he probably ever had before. With a few moments of wait, suddenly Malice could be seen making a swift and silent jump over the bar top in the reflection of the glasses. Immediately, he joined Nie's side, leaning against the shelf of alcohol and facing outwards as Nie faced inwards. He crossed his arms.

Malice honestly seemed rather chipper, the alcohol appearing to settle well... and that wasn't a lie, either. Inside, he was pretty chipper. As much as he'd never admit it, interacting with the masses (for better or worse) was what he thrived off of... Especially if they weren't Hellfolk. He was just as good at playing nice as he was playing the villain, and like an actor, he put his cold, dead soul into his performances. He always gave it his all.

"So... Nie, is it? You said you had soul magic - well, I assume that's different from our kind of soul magic. Where I come from, it's 'rare' and 'forbidden' or whatever. Powerful, but long dead, and... definitely doesn't do the same things yours does."

Before Nie even had the chance to respond though, in true Malice fashion, he kept on going, since he apparently had more to say. "Either way, that drink right there's interesting. Mind teaching an eager fellow?"

[Location: Behind the counter of the bar]

{Bar w/ Entrapta, Lucky, Malice, Syn}
Nie wasn't surprised in the slightest when someone made to move besides him. He was surprised, however, when it turned out to be the demon from Hell who leaned against the back of the bar. There was an immediate instinct to inform him that he was in an employee area only... buuuuuut that wasn't technically a rule in the Menagerie, and even if it was it wasn't anywhere close to being enforced. In fact, jumping the bar was how Nie got his job. Well, that and being good at guessing what kind of drink someone would want, even if he was just pulling random drinks off the shelving and handing it over. He never quite understood how that worked either. Probably some latent Void powers seeping through....

As he began to drift off into that topic of thought, Malice interrupted him in the simplest way possible. He opened his mouth and started talking to Nie.

Now, Nie was of course a calm and collected individual. However, due to all that had happened in the last hour, and the guilt Nie was feeling for terrifying Lucky, the first thought that entered Nie's mind was 'I thought I said to wait till I finished my drink'. He didn't say that out loud mind you. However, the way he was loudly sipping his drink, as well as the Look directed towards Malice that was devoid of even the slightest of feeling whatsoever, was probably sending as clear a message to him as if Nie actually had spoken. Silence had always spoken louder in Nie's experience, so he simply stared into Malice's not-eyes and stood there, sipping.

After a minute of staring into the depths of Malice's demonic soul (or whatever Malixe has as a substitute, anyway) Nie finished his drink, and carefully placed the cup down, smacking his lips twice before holding up a finger towards Malice, silently telling him to wait his turn. Breaking his gaze away from Malice, he looked towards Lucky, his expression looser then it had been since he'd entered the club as he smiled. "You know, I have a few drinks for bad dreams. I can give you the recipe for a couple, or simply acquire some for you to take on the road?" He offered, his entire demeanor suddenly chipper, and not in a false way like moments before.

proiettile proiettile (next to)

[Location: Behind the bar]

Malice...

Well, to be honest, a silent flurry of anger swirled within him suddenly as Nie held up his finger towards him, like an unbridled burst of flames. For one, he did not like to be silenced, especially in such a manner. Secondly... Darn it, he was being a nice person for once! This is how he was repaid?! At least... those were his thoughts. The thoughts of a demon, and quite a wrathful one at that. Behaviour like Nie's in Malice's neck of the woods would be a surefire way to end up in a gory mauling, along with... other "fun" group activities. However... Malice wasn't in Hell, anymore. People acted proper in the Menagerie, obviously... and despite his teeth-grating lack of patience, he wasn't dumb enough to ignore the whole "when in Rome" thing.

In the end, Malice only glared towards the back of Nie's head for a moment before deciding that, once more, it'd be unwise to act so recklessly. He let out his breath as if to let steam out from a hot engine, and diverted his gaze to miss the bartender, glancing over the club. Mostly at any women wandering about.

With his attention turned elsewhere, he simmered off pretty quickly, simply people-watching.

{lobby, feat grim}
P PopcornPie
"But all I do is cause trouble, and that's what Joey wanted from me, to cause trouble. I'm a trouble making demon!", his tail appeared from the back and whacked him in the face,"even my tail wants me to... Oh nevermind... I apologize for everything, grim... I'll try not to cause trouble...", he gave the dragon a small hug.

Boris and alice

As bendy has predicted, two new ones came in. A friendly wolf that held a recorder in one hand and an axe in the other, and an angel that had demon horns? Crazy sight to behold. "Oh bendy, what happened? You sounded so scared on the telephone.", the angel spoke up.
"You ready to go see home?", the wolf put his axe in a holder behind his back
"Well... I changed my mind, I'm not going to cause trouble. I, bendy the ink demon firmly swear I will not cause trouble under Joey drew's name."
Alice became a little uncomfortable with the demon,"bendy... You've never acted this happy before, what's gotten into you?"
"Um... Alice-"
"What?"
Boris pointed at the tall green dragon behind bendy.

"I'm sure we haven't met before! You're a cute dragon! Where are my manners? I'm Alice angel and this wolf right here is Boris."
"How you do on this fine day?", Boris set his axe against the wall.
"Guys... You didn't have to come..."
"Oh bendy, we always come when something's wrong, we are like family."
Alice pulled out a small picture that looks like it was taken from a Polaroid.
image.jpeg

Grim Matchstick
(Feat, Bendy, lobby)
"Th-th-that's the spirit!" Grim enthusiastically hugged back, his tail happily thumping on the floor. It seemed that all would be well, and Bendy would go back to the club. Unfortunately, his buddies still came to take him home.

The dragon studied the new duo. They both looked rather...innocent, a wolf and an angel, respectively. But it was clear that they were authority figures of some sort in Bendy's life. "There was a b-b-b-bit of an anxiety scare," He wasn't sure if Bendy called it anxiety. "But things are ok-k-kay now. My name is G-g-g-grim Matchstick, and I help things run smoothly here. Mr. Wolf, I need to t-t-take that axe and p-p-put in in storage. Club rules."

@Sombra.lover

Lucky
(Feat. Malice and Nie, bar)
Lucky lifted his eyes. "That's what Entrapta was doin' for me, laddie. Then it got spilled. Heh, knowing her, it probably would have just made me dreams worse, anyway..." As handy as Entrapta was around the club, she was no expert on the brain, and the effects certain combinations of alcohol would have on it. One time, she prescribed a cross between Mountain Dew and Bud Light as a cure for the rabbit's fatigue. All he got was a tormented stomach and a pair of eyes unable to see straight. One of these days, he would find it in him to burst her bubble...

Entrapta
(At the arcade machines)
With her position having been taken over by Nie, Entrapta excused herself to do what she usually spent her breaks doing: Tinkering with the arcade machines. She found out ways to change the display colors, increase the latency, mix the enemies around...Sometimes she would even have a little chuckle to herself by putting the wrong systems in the wrong cabinets. Sierra was also entangled within her hair, sound asleep.

{Bar w/ Entrapta, Lucky, Malice}
Nie chuckled, knowing full well precisely what Lucky was referring to. "Yes, well, I've been trying to teach her what I can, but since most of my talent for drinks comes from blindly picking things off the wall, there isn't much training I ca-" It was at that precise moment that Malice's anger hit Nie, causing him to stutter mid sentence, his words fizzling out like old stereo static as his eyes crossed abruptly.

The main difficulty was the fact Malice directed it at Nie specifically. While it wasn't the most powerful of emotion per say, it was still directed at Nie, and something he often forgot was that emotions directed at himself were easier to feel. Thankfully it only lasted a moment, and that combined with the drink Nie had taken before, which was a rather heavy....psychic effector, so to speak, reduced the effect from a gut punch into a slap to the face.

Thus Nie only needed a couple moments to reorient himself, shaking his head vigorously before a broad smile crossed his features. "Ah, good! Drinks already taking effect, and I can barely feel that. Marvelous, thank you for the test run Mister Demon-who's-name-I-haven't-been-given-yet!" He chuckled as he grinned at Malice, nodding to the demon he was now very much aware he'd annoyed. But then, Nie had ignored him, so...eh. No permanent harm was done, so he was fine with it.

After thanking Malice for the 'help', Nie began to pull bottles off the wall, allowing his SOUL to simply accept one of them at random. Taking the bottle and a glass, he filled a cup and placed it before Lucky. "There we are, that should do the trick! One 'Bartender Special', on the house. And don't ask how I picked it." He grinned cheekily, recalling many a reluctant customer who had found out his 'special technique'. Apparently having your bartender randomly pick out drinks for his customers was something to worry about. But he did call it 'The Bartender Special' for a reason......

proiettile proiettile (nearby)

Boris Alice and bendy
{mentions: anyone in the lobby
{@PopcornPie}
"Oh, s-sorry!", Boris quickly grabbed the axe and handed it over to grim,"bendy, so... How did you get into a fight again? That's the third time this week, ever since the ol workshop burned down"
"Uh.... Rather not talk about it, laura'll explain..."
"What!?", Alice shouted, getting extremely annoyed
"Laura! Y'know, 'worker for the kingdom'?"
"Oh for heavens inky sake, I thought she was banned to the northern frontier."
"I thought she was fired...", Boris said stupidly.
Bendy couldn't handle the arguing, he almost gotten into a fourth fight, ink pouring down and him getting bigger, when he remembered the little oath he gave,"ugh... Guys! Stop!! Jeesh, even though we're quote-unquote 'family' we don't have to argue!", he jumped up and down in anger.
"Bendy, if you wanna fight, fight Joey! He's the one who started the fire on purpose!"
"Liar, liar, inky fire! Joey didn't start it, the ink machine blew up!!", he shouted at Boris like a he was a complete liar. Utter silence filled the room, then bendy spoke up,"we'll talk this over later, come on...", he opened the door with an annoyed look, and they walked in.

(Backstage)

"So is that how this is going to be, huh? I get it now but there is nothing wrong with making new friends. I'm sure that we will get along just fine. Besides, I was going to ask you if I can get you something to drink." Ryo said.

Virus Virus

Malice had been enjoying his view from behind the bar, tuning basically everything else out as his gaze wandered from person to person. He didn't even really hear what the bartender was going on about until the familiar word "Demon" rang through, capturing his attention. Wait... What had he just said? Crap. Well, Nie was smiling at him... Malice thought he heard him say something along the lines of "Thank you"?

Well, duh. Malice was being the best of friends, so obviously that had to be it. He plastered on a very fake smile and offered a thumbs up which felt more like sarcasm than anything. It was hard to tell. Malice probably didn't know, himself. No response but that was given.

Returning to his position as he leaned against the back of the bar with his arms still crossed, his energetic mood almost... began to wilt. He got lost in a whirlpool of thought of his own, rather similar to how Nie had the tendency of doing. It wasn't exactly clear what was going on in that brain of his... He was a demon after all, he could have any number of things on his mind. Despite his demonhood combined with his previous behaviour, though... it seemed different. The lust was gone, the anger and wrath had been diffused, he wasn't acting sarcastic, smooth, or smug. He wasn't even depressed, guilty, or stressed out, fully honestly. His mind had wandered into a different territory, leaving the Menagerie altogether.

And he was just staring.

"'Bartender special', eh?" His voice sounded out suddenly, the mood whiplash being almost nauseating as his face abruptly snapped back up, a grin to match Nie's. He glanced over at the bottles in Nie's many, magical hands, studying them briefly. "Ginger ale, Sea-Enchanted Gin, and... Something black, something blue, I'unno."

With a cheeky smile, he switched from leaning across the back of the bar to leaning on the front counter, next to Nie... though he stayed a decent distance away from... the... rabbit guy. He'd lost the name. Though quickly and steadily, he nabbed his empty glass from before and slid it in front of him "Just how I like it. 'I dunno' is one of my favourite drinks."

"Ya wouldn't happen to have any of that around, would ya?"

Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Bendy and friends, lobby)
Grim backed off, allowing Bendy to clear up the situation. With every sentence, his face drooped more and more into a quizzical expression. Apparently, Bendy was an prone to these kinds of emotional meltdowns, and had good reason to...

"Your h-h-home burned down?" He gasp-whispered in Boris's ear. "That's h-h-horrible! Anything I c-c-can do to help?"

Virus Virus

Lucky
(Bar with Nie, Malice)
"She probably just doesn't think about what she chooses. At least I see you mull over it a little." Lucky rubbed his eyelids. Whenever his anger was spent, he walked away feeling rather empty, like a pipe had burst within him.

He snapped his head towards Malice at the same time Nie did, his ears twitching. "What's he doin' to you, laddie?" With the fur across his back slowly rising, he began to rise to his nubs. "Need me to make him stop?" Even if Nie went back to normal immediately after, Lucky wasn't very reassured.

"Ah! Thank you, laddie."
It smelled a little funny, but he was willing to try anything to perk himself up.

Puppernickel Puppernickel Daisie Daisie

Laura
{backstage}
wait... Did he... No one asked me for something...
Laura couldn't stop thinking, why would he, she's a villain, a monster, or at least what they called her in her world. "Um..."
That wasn't good..
"S-sure..!", she said in her most embarassed voice, squeaky.
"What has gotten into you...", whispering to herself.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Bendy,Alice and boris
{lobby}
"I'm sorry, we tried everything, but lost it all. We tried to raise money, nothing."
"People even said the workshop was dangerous, scary, they couldn't help but to drop out from helping to work on it", Alice drooped like her friend, and it was true. Before bendy even met Laura when helping bendy to clean up the ink machine, a pipe burst and the whole machine had to be shut down, and Laura said "don't touch it, don't even let Norman touch it or Boris or Alice, nobody, I'm going to Joey on this. JOEY!!!..."
But, even though no one was touching it, the pressure built up,"uh oh, HELP!!!", bendy tried all he can to stop it, but the whole thing blew up, and spiraled down to hell after that.
"Alice, Boris, this is none of his business, so shut up."
"B-but-"bendy's shot could be heard and echoed from the lobby.
"I said be quiet!"

P PopcornPie

Cambrid
{lobby, close to the stage}
{open for interaction, I opened it for now}

"Oh bendy...", he whispered through his cloak,"wish he would be quiet for once and let him help...", he shook his head in disapointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back