• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Click this thread if you want a super cool roleplay partner!* (Terms and conditions may apply) +Updated 8/19/2021!+

Would you at all be interested in doing The Outsiders roleplay? I have somewhat of an idea for the plot. Also, I do double usually.

My favorite fictional animal is ewoks

Last edited:
Are you interested in Barista x Artist? I'd love to be the artist, and might even have some good characters for it. (I'm really only up for some fxf or mxm, however.)

Hello! If this is still open, I'd definitely be up for Angel x Demon or Prince/Princess x Knight if you're interested. My favourite fantasy animal would be a harpy.

Looks like you've got a lot of takers. If this is still open and taking me as a partner won't overwhelm you, I'd be interested in trying out a prince x commoner pairing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back