• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What do you despise? By this you are truly known. [MXF Fandom, Fantasy, etc]

Clarice_Lecter

Never let anyone make you feel ordinary.
Hello again darlings...
Hello everyone. My name is Clarice and I'm looking for someone to write a story with that I become utterly obsessed with.
Do I look familiar? Think I ghosted you? Probably. I had a kid, and spent the last year having every aspect of my life change. If you forgive me and are interested in picking up where we left off, send me a message.
Now that things are returning to normal, I need to feed my starved muse.

About me and rules...

1. I'm only interested in writing with legal adults. I'm in my thirties and my plots usually have mature content.
2. I only write MXF pairings.
3. I always play one male and one female role. They are written with equal effort and allows me to give my best writing.
4. I don't do character sheets. I'd much more rather discuss plot building. I can give a high level overview of my characters, but I do like to leave some mystery to them as well. If you have some and want to share, I'm more than happy to look. I just do not offer them in return.
5. I need at least one paragraph per character, but I can range up to novella +.
6. I only roleplay over private threads on this site.
7. Meet me half way! Give me angst! Give me drama! Engage in plot building! I've been to know to have separate threads dedicated entirely for OC chatter.

Modern Fantasy...
I have just random mumbling in my head surrounding this genre and need some help coming up with a solid plot. Honestly I am up for anything, shoot me your ideas and I'm sure we could come up with something.
Arranged marriage with ulterior motives, a powerful enemy that isn't an enemy after all, the last of their species vs the world, unlikely fated lovers unable to physically harm each other, the first prisoner to escape a labyrinth, etc.

Fandoms...
I always have OCs, but listing canon characters in case there is interest.
Who I'm seeking
Who I have experience playing

ACOTAR
Rhysand, Cassian
Azriel, Rhysand

Stranger Things
Steve, Billy
Steve, Eddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back