• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom your fav gamba game. {Genshin Impact 1x1/mxf/ocxcc}

riwole_

「✦𝒞𝒽𝒾𝑒𝒻 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒.✦」
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1.intro
2.haruki's ship/oc backstory
3.merria's ship/oc backstory
4.rules
5.outro
{everything is seperated by a horizontal line!}

its-a-me, riri!! {you got 4 followers btw{{i think they're 3 anyways}}
i am here to request a Genshin Impact roleplay!! I wan't either a Sumeru-based rp or a Fontaine-based rp, since I have two oc's.
both female, mxf and ocxcc.
one is Merria Mercury, a Fontainian. the other is Haruki Ekia, a Khaenri'an. {:0}

the ships go as the following;
haruki was a former fatui member and dottore's 'wife,' who he used and saw as just another test subject. her friends were scaramouche, arlecchino and tartaglia. since scara also is in the same position, he always treated her well to make up for dottore's torture. the longer they spent, the more feelings they bottle. haruki was a married woman and scara was a puppet, so they both felt too embarrassed to tell the other. {dark materials are in this story, i'll explain the torture dottore did to her in roleplay!}

merria is a child from the house of the hearth, a shy female who always got forgotten from the siblings list, her and freminet alike. they get along very well, and have a great brother-sister relationship. the only thing they didn't share was merria's involvement in the performances lyney and lynette do, since merria had a famous trick called 'up my sleeve' which everyone liked, but it's a traumatic one for her. she, when young, dottore always came to the orphanage to pick her up and go on a 'stroll,' though he always took her to test how the trick 'up my sleeve' was done, since lyney told arlecchino about how he firsg met her on the streets selling flowers with no bouquet, arlecchino told dottore about it and he wantrd to know how she did that.{torture explained in roleplay..! this one's darker than the other, haha-
the ship comes in when SPOILERS AHEAD!! FONTAINE QUEST!!} when merria goes to the fortress of meropide with her three siblings, she meets the duke wriothesley while in the infirmary talking to sigewinne, and they start chatting until wriothesley starts occasionally visiting her to see if she's tired or in trouble, helping her out whenever he can.

my rules are no love triangles, i wont be the male in your ship sorry, no fxf and mxm or nbxa, dont detail triggering things way too much, dont make the roleplay all about your oc and forget about mine, play your assigned characters as accurately as you can, be even when assigning to yourself and me, no one-liners just paragraphs {2 at least}, paragraph for each character you play that is currently here, no spamming my inbox, respect my boundaries.

that is all! thanks for reading and i'm sorry it's not pretty, i'm too tired to fire it up--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back