• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

darlindeadeye

-- TAKE IT TO THE GRAVE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi there! my name is Bunny; I'm a 24 year-old female from the US, CDT timezone. when I'm not working full-time, I'm either drawing, writing, or gaming with the boyfriend. <3 I find myself these days having enough energy, free time and creativity to pursue one of my long-time hobbies; roleplay!!

long story short-- I am just dying for an InuYasha roleplay. I've watched this show since I was little and it remains one of my all-time favorites-- I can't say I know EVERYTHING about it to the smallest detail, but I do know a good bit, hence my ability to be pretty flexible with playing whomever for my partners! I don't expect my partner to have the exact same level of knowledge either, BTW, so don't let that deter you! with that said, I'll keep my expectations and rules short and sweet.

firstly, gotta be 18+ to be my roleplaying partner, and all participating characters in the roleplay also must be 18+. secondly, this is an OC//CC roleplay, so doubling-up is expected. I am looking to play my female OC against Lord Sesshomaru, and I am willing to play any pairings against anybody of your choice!! I also consider myself to be a casual literate partner-- 300-1000+ words depending on the current events in the roleplay. I can get pretty descriptive, but I also don't have ALL the time in the world too, I work, LOL. and finally, on that note, as a working gal, I am pretty laid back on response time since I understand life gets in the way; I expect the same level of understanding and respect.

if any of this interests you at all, don't be afraid to reach out!! ☆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back