• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Honkai Star Rail, Genshin, Trigun and more OC x CC (Doubling)

Al-Yumeko

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I am Al! I've been an experienced roleplayer for three to four years by now. I have the Atlantic Time Zone so keep that in mind. I don't mind literacy since I try to adapt to my partners. I write between 5-8 lines up to 3 paragraphs. Maybe..maybe more.
It is fine if you don’t do this but, OOC is greatly encouraged since I love chatting and sharing headcanons and what not^^.

Now onto the main fandoms!
-Honkai Star Rail
-Genshin Impact
-Trigun

Now onto what I am looking for and who I can play as:
Honkai Star Rail
Looking for: Boothill, Sunday, Blade, Luocha, Argenti, Sunday, Jing Yuan, Kafka
Who I can play as: Sampo, Blade, Kafka, Silverwolf, Dan Heng, March 7th, Welt, Aventurine, Fu Xuan, Luka, Gepard

Genshin Impact
Looking for: Kaeya , Dainsleif, Wriothesley, Diluc, Yelan, Yae Miko, Baizhu, Rosaria, Ayato, Cyno
Who I can play as: Neuvilette, Diluc, Lisa, Scaramouche/Wanderer, Zhongli, Childe, Ayato, Thoma, Dottore, Pantalone, Lyney, Cyno, Navia, Albedo, Alhaitham

Trigun
Looking for: Vash or Wolfwood
Who can I play as: Wolfwood, Knives and Vash

Others fandoms that are not priority but welcomed: Twisted Wonderland, Castlevania (series), Obey Me
Hope this catches your eye and if it does DM me! See you there^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back