• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‚𝐒𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬 || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Angel shook her head. "No, it's usually just Steve and Alek. Mary and Kei are calmer. I'm neutral," she shrugged, putting the butter on the pan.

Ollie checked the temperature on the stove before nodding, β€œIn the diamond palace everyone is chaotic. I get killed around five times before breakfast.”

He nods, β€œIf you are in the palace grounds you get reserected, so it’s kind of like half-immortality .”

She raised a brow, dipping the bread then putting it on the pan. "So if you were, hypothetically, pushed off a cliff, would you die or not. I just wanna know." The brown haired girl smirked at him teasingly.

β€œI would probably die, because there are no cliffs near the diamond palace. But if you really want to test it, we can try,” he jokes.

"I don't know... I mean, pretty sure we could push you off the roof of the diamond palace, but knowing you, you'd hide for an hour making me think you died," she pouted, walking over to him and wrapping him in a hug.

Angel slapped him in the arm, looking up at him. "Don't even think about it! I might go all the way to the Underworld to check on you like some Euradice plot. I mean, it's not like I haven't done it before, but still!"

She flipped the French toast on the pan while still staying close to him. "Life with you is never gonna be boring, huh?" she thought aloud.

She didn't know if she'd spend a whole life with him, even if she wanted to, but she could think. She did want to, though.

Angel shook her head, taking off the readied toast and placing another piece of bread on the pan.

He grins, β€œI’m going to make sure there’s never a dull moment.” He was pleased. She had said β€˜a life with him.’ He knew anything could happen, but at least he knew that she wanted to have a life with him.

Soon enough, the plate was filled with the French toast, decorated with fruit and powdered sugar.

Angel nodded, taking her own and bringing the food to the tabel. She hummed as she took a bite, pushing a few stray hairs from her face.

He bit into it, enjoying the rush of flavours in his mouth. His mind wandered to Geel, still wondering if he was dreaming. He had kissed her. And she kissed back. It was almost too good to be true, like one of those cellular service adds β€˜Get a new IPhone 13 for free when you switch to T-Mobile’

(( sorry I had to ))

// LMAO I love that sm. //

She continued to chew mindlessly as Ryan exited the room, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Mo'nin," he yawns with an accent, making Angel laugh. It seemed like the accent ran through the family.

Last edited:
Ray blinks. "Um. Sher?" He was still taking in the events from yesterday and he felt sick from the over-use of power.

Angel eyed her brother before getting him a plate, putting a piece of French toast on the plate. "You feeling okay, Ry? Kei's taking you to Thoris today."

TThe older blinked again, looking between Angel and Ollie. "Who?" She chuckled at his response. "The woman yesterday. Mom? And Kei, the raven haired boy." Ry nodded, his memory suddenly running again. "Right. Mom. And Kei. I'm going to use the restroom."

Angel raised a brow at the statement, finding it a bit funny but deciding it wasn't the right time to laugh. She just continued to finish her breakfast, chewing on the sweet toast.

Ryan walked out of the bathroom, taking his plate with him. "Do you mind if I eat in your room, Angel? I wanted to read the journal..."

She nodded, picking up her own plate to wash. "Of course, Ry. It's your journal, no need to ask." Her older brother nodded, secluding himself in the room.

Ollie looked at her sideways, β€œYou ready to talk about Levi? Or do you just want to Lou he in the couch for a bit?”

Angel dried her plated. "You want me to talk about it while laying down? I don't mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back