• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

geeangel_

angel with a shotgun.
Roleplay Type(s)
City of Gods (CRP)
Roleplaying with BookObsessed BookObsessed

Ollie was sitting on a bench in a park that was near the golden palace. He was deep in thought. Normally this would be unusual for him but, he was thinking up a prank.

Geela clutched the strap of her leather bag as she leisurely made her way through the golden city. Her boots clinked as they made contact with the pavement. Her eyes scanned the surroundings as she took her time brining the message to notorious goddess of well being.

Ollie looked upp and saw Geela walking. His eyes then moved to a message she was holding, it looked like it was for a godess. An idea began to form in his mind. He quickly got up, running to catch up to her.

Gee heard steps following behind her as she quickly glanced backwards. She saw a boy but shook it off, picking up her pace while clutching the message in hand.

He groans, out of breath. "Hey, Mrs. trackstar, slow down."

She stopped and turned, eyes flickering before she rose a brow. "You talking to me?"

He gasps for breath again, “Ye-yes. Stop walking will you.” He rests his hand in his knees. He was already exhausted form training in the diamond palace today, anymore running and he would di*. He catches his breath and then asks, “Who are you delivering that to?” He points to the message.

Gee stops and looks down at his tired figure. "You don't have much endurance, huh?" she mutters, looking him up and down; he wasn't bad looking either, she notes. "Well, it's not really any of your business, but wouldn't you like to know?" she responds, tucking the message into her leather bag as the sides of her mouth curls upwards in the slightest.

He rolls his eyes, “Come on, no one cares about confidentiality, I'll tell the gods that no one touched the message. Well I guess I can’t tell them that if you let me see it because what I’m about to do…” he trails off. “Never mind can you at least tell me who you're giving it to.” He starts walking side by side with her.

The girl straightens her posture as she walks in sync with Ollie. Answering his question, she points to the small pendant on her uniform. "Thoris," she states bluntly, picking up her pace.

He smirks, “The goddess of well-being huh? Can I just..see the message. I won’t do anything to it.” He lies about the last part. He walks a little faster, as he was falling behind.

Gee stiffened, a small blush coating her cheeks. It was true, the boy did have some type of effect on her, but it wasn't the reason she was so silent. She reminded him of someone, and that someone was dead. The two were so much alike it was hard to look at Ollie without seeing the boy she once knew. Their laugh, their witty comments -- it was almost as if he hadn't died. She sighed, loosening up. "No..." she muttered, continuing up the stairs.

Ollie laughs, "You're cute when you blush, you know that?" He looks at her, a pleased expression on his face, glad he finally got her to blush.

Gee chuckled at the last part, making her friends even more shocked. "D-did you just... Laugh?" Alek asked, eyes wide. "Like a genuine laugh?" Steve asked. Keith was silent, his jaw hanging open while Mary's eyes were wide, her mouth pressed into a thin line.

Ollie looks at her, mildly shocked too. "You're always so dull and like a robot and now you acutally laugh? Wow, my material mist be really getting better."

Alek grinned. "Newbie made her laugh! Oh my gosh!" Before anyone could say anything else, the tea finished boiling. "What's wrong with you guys?" Gee asked, going back to her usual frowney self while Mary poured the tea. "I nearly laughed back when Ollie pranked Throis," she mumbled, her bangs covering her eyes. "It's been so long though," Keith whispered, looking away from the girl, causing her face to fall.

"I also made her blush," Ollie says, a little quieter. He could tell something was off but he didn't know what.

The room was silenced again, but this time, Alek didn't laugh. 'This guy. He's just like Levi,' everyone thought. "I'm going to go practice," Gee stated in a monotone, leaving the room and grabbing her belt. She needed to clear her mind. Her friends were making it such a big deal. Can't she meet a nice person and introduce them without people making a fuss? She felt happy for the first time in a long time, can't they just accept that?

They passed people in the street who nodded at them, and others who completely ignored them. Ollie turned his gaze from the people walking by to Geela, or Angel. He preferred Angel but he didn’t know what she would like. He looked at her eyes, remembering the way they shown with mischievous. He cherished the thought replaying it in his head. He had never really had a partner in crime, someone to play pranks with. Most gardes were goody two shoes, too afraid to upset the trainers.

"What?" she asked, catching him staring, his gaze fixed on her eyes. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," she winked, laughing to herself. She felt happier, so much happier. It was bliss. She knew it would all end though, it always did, but she pushed that thought aside, trying to enjoy the moment.

He laughs too, “Oh trust me, the moment I lay my hands on a camera, I will. It would be a shame if this,” he motions to Geela, “Wasn’t preserved.” He smirks a little.

A blush coated her cheeks and she tried to play it off, rolling her eyes. "It really would be a shame," she quipped, "but it would be even worse if we don't get to the restaurant! Now please, lead the way, I'm hungry."

"Outside seems nice," she replied, wanting to take advantage of the view. "I'm not really a big fan of crowded places indoors," she went on warily, scooting closer to the garde and away from a group of adults.

He nods, "That's fine, I wanted to sit outside to." They both went to find a table. Ollie sat down and waited for the waitress.

The messenger took in the view, watching the flickering lights of the city she called home. It was breathtaking. She had never been near the outskirts of the city, all her work usually residing near the palaces of the gods. The outskirts; she had never checked this area before. She made a mental note to return alone. Her eyes then scanned the guests. There was a chance, but no one matched the descriptions. "Welcome to the Acropolis Gardens!" the waiter greeted, snapping the girl away from her thoughts. Gee nodded, taking into account his presence. "My name is Westyn and I'll be your waiter this afternoon!" He handed two menus to the pair. "Today's special is a Cesar Salad with fresh ingredients from the city's local farms. I'll be back to check on you in a few minutes," he explained before walking to clean up another table nearby.

Olli studied the menu before deciding, “I’ll take the Cesar salad, what about you?” He waited for her response.

The girl skimmed the menu. "I think I'll order the lasagna fritta and a chicken and gnocchi," she hummed, "It seems good."

Westyn returned soon after, taking out a paper scroll and a quill. "So, what will it be for the lovely couple?" he asked, eyes flickering between the two.

Ollie was a bit flustered but he didn’t show it. He laughs it off, “Oh we’re not a couple, yet.” He adds the yet a little quieter, smirking slightly at Geela.

The girl was flushed as she waved her hands gently and shook her head. "Yeah, we're not together together," she added, hesitant with phrasing her words. She decided that was the best way to go since Alek told her that saying, "We're just friends," might offend someone. Alek always gave her random love advice or rambled about a pretty girl or handsome boy they served at the palace. He was what he called a "love expert," which made her laugh. Westyn only smiled knowingly. "Ah, I'm sorry about that. You two just look really good together! Ah, I apologies again, I'm rambling. Anyways, what will you be having?" The waiter smiled broadly, tapping the quill against the parchment patiently.

Ollie smirked slightly at how flustered she was. He lived for these moments. For some people food made them happy, other people loved getting things right. For him, seeing people embarrassed and flustered made him feel on top of the world. Especially if he made them flustered. He would have to thank the waiter later. “I’ll get the Caesar Salad and a lemonade please.”

Watching Westyn walk to the kitchens, the girl finally looked back at Ollie. "What?" she blushed, seeing him smirk. She placed her chin on her palm, looking at the lights of the downtown area while trying to clear her mind from thoughts of the garde in front of her. She was already getting attached; she didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

“Nothing,” he says, although he was still smirking. He looked away also, taking in the nature around him.

"It's clearly nothing, but whatever you want, darling," she teased, eyes still trained on the city below the hill.

Ollie nods, smiling, “It certainly was, What time are your friends coming back?” He wouldn’t admit it but he enjoyed the feeling of her arm linked with his.

She looked at the sun determining it was around 3:30. "Well Steve usually comes home from the lab at five. Mary and Alek's shifts end at 6:30. Keith comes home really late most of the time, but today he said he'd be home early. He didn't specify though."

“So we have some time to ourselves.”

Geela looked around. It was a pleasant, opened-air amphitheater with bustling people. It looked like today's showing was pretty popular. She pulled Ollie through the crowd, slipping her hand into his and gripping it gently; she didn't want to get lost. "Where do you want to sit?" she asked, turning to face him.

He smiles, enjoying the feel pint of her warm, soft hand in his. He shakes it off, turning toward her. “How about over there.” He points to a spot that was a little secluded, not too many people around. “I know you said you didn’t like crowds, there anything many people over there.”

She smiled, feeling happy that he had remembered. "Alrighty then!" she replied as they walked to their seating of choice.

They sat down next to each other, waiting for the show to start. It was chilly, so Ollie leaned a little closer to her.

"You cold?" she asked.

“That, and you smell nice,” he says, laughing a bit. It was true, but mostly he was cold. He didn’t really want to admit that though.

She laughed. She'd been told she smelled like peaches, her favorite fruit. She didn't mind though. It was nice.

The play started, and Ollie stopped talking, wanting to watch.

As the minuets went by, Gee subconsciously leaned her head on Ollie's shoulder while keeping her eyes glued to the play, chuckling every now and then. One of the villains had died, but it still made her feel sad.

Ollie puts a hand around her shoulder, wondering if it was okay to do so. He enjoyed the feeling. Ollie frowns, one of the protagonists got hurt.

Last edited:
Gee felt Ollie's arm snake around her. She didn't mind the contact and instead leaned closer, relishing in his touch. Gosh, was she touch starved. She continued to watch the actors and their battle scene, actions being exchanged between the two sides of the war. She liked this, she decided, and that she should come here more often on her off days.

Ollie smiled as she leaned in to him. His breath hitched as he watched the antagonist and protagonist fight a battle to the death. He sighed, the protagonist won. He loud toward Geela, watching her expression

Gee furrowed her brows. It couldn't have been that easy. If plays were anything like her books, there would be more drama! Suddenly, the antagonist got up from his spot on the stage. Her eyes widened, as she clutched onto Ollie's arm. The crowed gasped.

Ollie gasped slightly too, not expecting this. His hand were wrapped around Geela’s from the surprise. ‘Plays are exciting, I really should come here more often’ he thinks.

She looked up at Ollie, finding his excitement endearing, but soon tore her eyes away from the boy to look back at the raging tragedy.

"It's a shame... Brother," the antagonist seethed, looking down at the hero. Gee clasped a hand over her mouth as the crowd silenced.

The two actors clashed swords at the seemingly real battle. It left the messenger speechless as her eyes dashed around the stage, jumping from antagonist to protagonist.

Ollie was impressed by their sword play, it looked pretty real. His eyes jumped between the actors, excited. Anticipation was clearly building in the crowd.

Finally, without remorse, the villain stabbed his brother, only to be stabbed by... His brother's lover? Gee mentally screamed. 'I fricking love women.'

Geela happily bounced in her seat, sniffling a bit. She'd always been hit hard by fictional deaths. "I'm glad you suggested coming here. You have great suggestions," she shouted over the applause, looking at Ollie.

She sighed, leaning against him. It was already four o'clock. Steve would be home in an hour, yet she felt as if she didn't want to leave.

He smile softly, wrapping an arm around her. It felt right, although he knew it would end soon. His mind also wandered to that special someone she talked about earlier. He didn’t want to break hearts or mess up a relationship. He tools his hand away, looking a little dejected.

Gee looked up, feeling only the ghost of his touch. It pained her, feeling the same ghost of another. "Everything okay?" she asked.

// Okay, note. If this was an actual story and had a Spotify playlist, Glimpse of Us by Joji would be one of the songs. Just a thought. //

Last edited:
He nods, not saying anything. He looked away, knowing this would never happen. It reminded him so much of something else. Something that he promised he would never think of.

(( let me check that song out ))

// Tell me your thoughts on it. //

Gee nodded, pursing her lips. He didn't seem okay, and she wasn't dumb, but she wouldn't pry. "Well then, we should head back. Or we can split from here," she suggested, rubbing her wrist.

Last edited:
It’s a very nice song and it fits well ))

“I could walk you back. If that’s okay with you of course.” He had a tiny hopeful glint in his eye.

// I think so. //

Geela nodded. "Let's go. Steve will be home soon."

Last edited:
He nods, glad she accepted it. A,though on the way back he didn’t flirt or grab her hand. He kept his hands in his pockets, making small talk with her along the way.

She nodded as he spoke, noticing the sudden shift of his usually flirtatious behavior. She zoned out as they continued to walk, rubbing her wrist once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back