• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‚𝐒𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐬 || roleplay!

Characters
Here
Thoris blinks, going soft for a second.

She couldn't lie to him. "I suppose. Yes. You're very much like him."

He sighs looking away, β€œWell I’m not going to apologize for all the pranks I played, but I do feel a little bad now.”

She rolled her eyes once more, smiling. "Don't apologise and don't feel bad. You can't change the fact you're a little brat," she teased. She wouldn't admit it but she enjoyed the pranks; the thrill of the surprises.

"We should start heading back," Keith mumbled, ruffling his dark hair. "Yeah," Alex started, "I could use a bath."

"I'll carry her. I don't mind," Steve said. "Unless you want to, of course. I- um, yeah."

Ollie laughs slightly. β€œIt’s okay, you can carry her.” He gets up slowly, not wanting to disturb her.

Steve nods awkwardly, turning back to the group. He wasn't used to sharing Angel with another person, yet; excluding the Outlanders, of course. Alek just pats him on the back while Gopa begins to chat about the Earth shaking earlier. Alek and Steve listened contently while Keith and Mary said their goodbye's to Thoris, taking Ryan with them.

Ollie stands up awkwardly, not sure if he should go with them or head back to the dia,one palace. He sighs, deciding he felt that he didn’t really belong in this group. He decided to go to the diamond palace, thinking that the outlanders might want to talk by themselves.

Gee stirred in her sleep as Steve carried her in a bridal position. He had done this numerous times when they were younger. "So, what's your opinion on Ollie, May?" Alek asked, walking backwards as he faced the redhead.

She sighed, looking at the sky. The clouds had passed and the night sky was clear. "Well, I didn't like him at first. He got close to her so fast and he was too much like Lev. But he's a good guy and they way they look at each other is..."

Alek smirked. "Like you and Keith?" he joked.

"Huh? We do not!" the two yelled in sync, their faces fully red. "Aww, you two even say things at the same time," Alek joked.

Ollie reached the diamond palace, greeting a few people and then heading up to bed. He didn’t bother with the celebration downstairs. He didn’t get it. He should be happy, the girl he liked was alive, and might like him also. He didn’t know why he was sad. Well, he did actually. He didn’t belong. The outlanders we’re friends from basically when they were born, Ollie felt like he was intruding on something. He wasn’t even sure the group liked him.

"Hm?" Angel asked groggily, rubbing her eyes. "Hi Steve."

"Hey. You wanna walk now?" The boy asked, his arms getting tired. "No thank you. I like seeing you suffer." She adjusted her position in his arms and smirked as the boy whined.

"So, are May and Kei getting married?"

The two turned to the resting girl. "Shut up!"

The sun shone through Angel's curtains, painting little golden dots on her ceiling. The map she had once used looking for her brother's was uncovered, being highlighted by the golden rays of morning. Soft snores came from the person on the floor next to her.

She hummed, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. Her hair cascaded down her back, not messy like most. She looked down to see her older brother, Ryan, sleeping soundly on a spare mattress. She let out a small yawn, stepping out of her room.

Keith was in his room doing his paper work for the corps. "Good morning, Angel."

She waved from the kitchen, hearing a knock at the door. She assumed Mary and Alek had already left to work. Today was Steve's day off and Thoris had no mail since the attack.

Angel quickly weaved her hair into a braid and went to open the door.

She nodded slowly, still half asleep. "Yeah," she replied groggily. "How 'bout yehw," she said with an accent.

It had been wierd. Every morning Angel spoke with an accent that was only present with her morning voice. It used to annoy her, but she grew to love it. Her favorite word to say in the morning was 'your,' which sounded like 'yer.' It wasn't like a rough accent, though, which could be compared to a pirate. When she spoke, it sounded more like a gentle British accent.

Sometimes she'd remind Steve. "Don' fo'get yer contacts!" The r was silent, making it sound like 'yuh.' It allowed Alek to relentlessly tease her.

He laughs softly at her accent, β€œI slept well.” He at down on a couch,
patting the seat next to her, indicating for her to sit down.

She walked to the couch, sitting next to Ollie and pulling her lags near her body as to curl up in a comfortable position.

"What brings you here?" she asked, closing her eyes.

She opens her eyes, revealing her grey eyes. "Oh, yes, of course. I also have to continue my explanation," she said softly, smiling sheepishly. She never got to finish.

She hums, thinking. The morning ways lit up the living quarters from the natural light shining through the cieling.

"Yours." Maybe then she'd understand why he had lashed out that time. It would be easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back