• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He sighed, getting himself ready. “I was young at the time, maybe 15. My mom was very sick, and my dad had already died. I met this girl, Sage.” He looks away. “We met when she was trying to get food but was a few cents short. We had a good amount of money then, dad left everything to us. I paid for her food and we started hanging out. We we’re there for each other through some thought times. When her sister died I was there, and when my friend was lost because of Cyrus, she comforted me.” He looked up at her. “That was also when I got some prophecy. Apparently I was destined to kill Cyrus, although I don’t believe it because many people got that prophecy, only to die because they charged at him without thinking. That’s why Cyrus taunted me by saying ‘so close, maybe next time’. He knew that I would fight him again some time, because of the prophecy. Anyways, back to Sage. We started dating after that. I was blinded by love, I should have realized some red flags. For example she was always sneaking out during the night, not giving me any explanation. She took money from me, saying she just had to buy a gift for someone. After a whil I caught her kissing someone else.” He looked down, the memories rushing to him. “She just wanted me for my money, when I had a lot. Apparently I also looked a lot like her old boyfriend, that was the only reason she liked me. And then she got killed. By Cyrus. I remembered her last words, ‘I only liked you because you look liked him. You’ll never really be good enough. I always liked him more.’ Thos we’re the last words I heard for her. “ He looks back up at her. “So that’s why when you said I looked like a Levi I kind of snapped. And internally I thought that I would never be good enough as him.And you would always like him more.”

Angel frowned, hugging him as a gesture of comfort. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, Ollie." One of her hands trailed down to intertwine with his, squeezing it comfortingly.

"I don't think I'd be able to love you properly if I was just using you as a reminder of Levi," she whispered, pulling away from the hug and folding her hands to place them in her lap before she had realised what she had said. Her eyes widened as she shifted. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know why I- I didn't mean to," she bit her lip nervously.

She had honestly not meant to say that. She was just caught up in the moment and the confession had tumbled from her lips. Her cheeks dusted with a light pink as she began to add to her sentence. "I understand if you don't feel the same way. It seems we've both through quite a lot. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable..."

Ollie looked at her, slightly confused. He then says, “You know, your an idiot sometimes.” He pressed his lips on hers, enjoying the moment.

Angel stood there shocked for a second before her eyes fluttered closed and she began to kiss back. Five days. It took her five days to fall so effortlessly hard for the garde.

Thinking back to when they first met, she was suddenly glad he had pulled that stupid prank.

She pulled back, opening her eyes to scan his face. She didn't know how she felt. Rather, she didn't know how to explain it. It was electric and it made her feel fuzzy inside. It made her happy. He made her happy.

She thought of a second before smiling. "Yeah, well I can be your idiot if you'll have me," she replied to his previous statement.

Ollie smiled giddily , “Of course I’ll have you idiot.” He kissed her again for good measure. It all felt to good to be true. How she fell for him he didn’t know, he was just glad he did.

Their lips moved in sync as the dark haired girl smiled into the kiss.

She didn't care if this euphoric feeling lasted two weeks or six years, she knew it would come to an end eventually. She only hoped that she'd be able to cherish every moment she had with Ollie, even if he was destined to defeat the devil or not.

Her hands made his way to the nape of his neck as she wrapped her arms around him. It felt as if it was just them. It felt as if Gopa, Steve, and Kei had not been in the tower this whole time.

Ollie moved his hands to her lower back, which was little difficult as they were sitting. He too knew that this wouldn’t last, but he planned to cherish every moment of if while it did.

They pulled away for oxygen as their breaths mingled with each other. She didn't know what she did to deserve him. Laughing quietly, she rested her head against Ollie's shoulder. "I love you."

Steve smiled from behind the door, putting away his Polaroid. "Gopa! Gopa gopa! Gopaaa!"

"Shut up, Gopa," Steve mumbled, closing the door to his room. "Alek would like to see it, I don't care if it's an invasion of privacy." Gopa rolled his eyes, mumbling in his little language.

"Mmm, I haven't had breakfast yet," Angel mumbled, enjoying his warmth.

"You want me to cook or you wanna eat out?" She chuckled as his antics, pecking his nose.

"Alright. Just a few more minutes," she muttered, laying her head on the couch. "I'm still tired..."

She'd finish her explanation later. After breakfast.

She laid there for a few minutes, taking in the past week as the sun had fully made its way into the morning sky.

On the first day, she had met someone so much like Levi it scared her. It was also the first time she had laughed in a while.

She had seen the boy again the next day and he had gotten her to open up. She was so closed in and protected, it scared her how he did it so easily. Yet, she gravitated towards him.

He only continued to surprise her before he broke her heart. Just before she could explain anymore. Just before she had a chance at being happy. Then she met the boys she had been searching for all her life, and the devil who haunted her nightmares.

Despite every reason of Ollie being allowed to hate her as a reminder of his ex, or every reason she could have hated him, it seemed like they couldn't.

She opened one eye, a smile breaking out on her face. "Let's cook now, I'm hungry."

He grins, “Great! What should we make?”

Ollie makes his way over to the kitchen, checking the appliances out.

Angel hums, opening a cabinet. "You want pancakes, french toast, or eggs and bacon?" She looks over her shoulder.

Angel turned to see him with the bag of powdered sugar. She laughed to herself as she started the stove.

"Angel!" Steve called out as he slung his bag on. "I'm heading out! Meeting Benny and Barbara near the outskirts!" He rushed out of the tower just as the girl began to reply.

"Alright! Be sa... And he's gone." She sighed, lowering the fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back