• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Before the character threads go up, are there premade kingdoms other than Xaxxis or can I make one up?
You can make one up as long as it is pheasable. No insanely op militaries, or other such things. We want it to he relatively balanced. Its part of the reason so many people are mad at Xaxxis as they have taken a policy of serving as a sanctuary for displaced children of infinity, and it mandates a minimum amount of military service to all its citizens. Because of this they have a large number of children of infinity in their armies.

The instability created by this is causing talk of war to spread, so other natuins are likewise preparing such things. So needless to say the other natuons have been historically relatively even hence why peace has lasted so long. Now that the scales are shifting all kingdoms will be under some form of stress or another.

You can make one up as long as it is pheasable. No insanely op militaries, or other such things. We want it to he relatively balanced. Its part of the reason so many people are mad at Xaxxis as they have taken a policy of serving as a sanctuary for displaced children of infinity, and it mandates a minimum amount of military service to all its citizens. Because of this they have a large number of children of infinity in their armies.

The instability created by this is causing talk of war to spread, so other natuins are likewise preparing such things. So needless to say the other natuons have been historically relatively even hence why peace has lasted so long. Now that the scales are shifting all kingdoms will be under some form of stress or another.
How many children of infinity are there?
Also when are you getting the sheets up?

How many children of infinity are there?
Also when are you getting the sheets up?
Typing them now but building lore page first so it may be a while.

Globally hundreds are present and Xaxxis has the highest number of them with 77 in their military and another 2 as adopted royal children. (My character prince Aegon and One more open role for a child of infinity.)

Thanks, now I have a basic idea for my kings background and junk. There will be just a little bit of child murder.

Sorry for the delay. Real life is impeding on my fabricated reality. Anyway here ya go guys.

Be sure to read the lore before posting a cs and if you want to make a nation of your own post it on the lore page after you discuss it with me and get it cleared and set into the lore. Im gonna try to get a map made once we have all 13 nations. Ask me if you have any questions.

DreadBirate DreadBirate Melon Bomb Melon Bomb EverlastingTales EverlastingTales Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 rainywrites rainywrites miriam.blair miriam.blair mavis.brielle mavis.brielle L Larstral

Y'know, I've been feeling playing a chain mage.

Thoughts?
There are a few venues for that. Chain demons are a thing, a child of infi ity with weird chains, a mage who specializes in bounty hunting. You've got loads of options my friend.

Uhh.

Maybe a bastardized prince?

xD. I may like stuff like Stellaris and HoI IV and the like, but what I was going to go for an attempted edgelord- (But he really fails at that.).
(AKA Tsundere?)

Uhh.

Maybe a bastardized prince?

xD. I may like stuff like Stellaris and HoI IV and the like, but what I was going to go for an attempted edgelord- (But he really fails at that.).
(AKA Tsundere?)
Okay but i shall make the demon parent. Choose one of the following. Rage, Destruction, Death, Or Madness.

Choose which way to die, it seems like.

Rage and Madness is out.

Death seems cool... but if I want to go for max Kyton-ness, I think I shall go for Destruction.

Choose which way to die, it seems like.

Rage and Madness is out.

Death seems cool... but if I want to go for max Kyton-ness, I think I shall go for Destruction.
Works beautifully as that demon actually has chains in its design. Okay epic you are now a plot device. Go on and whip it up :) the parent is vague but somewhere in the southern continent.

Give me time, por favor.
Effing stupid homework and test studying. I probably won't get it fully done until, like, Wednesday.

Sorry for the delay all yall. Was off on a hunting/camping trip but its finally done.

Here ya go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back