• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In the event of a water landing. Under your seat, you will find that it is 47 AC, and your life-vests won't be invented for another 1,000 years. Forget the children, yours go on first.
Do not panic, please, ever!~ <3

Well as you can see. I'm useless and will be lowkey trynna not panic while rowing and holding on while you folks make sure this rp does not end in a full party kill. And do not hesitate to use Kaija a bit, she will basically tell you that she's more helpful rowing and to help the others or Sigrid.

Also do you have pictures of the boat you imagine we are on ? Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 That be really helpful if not what's the name of the Viking boat we are on again ?

Posted.......I fully admit I had a post planned but you were faster than my slow ass Primu lol.
My bad. Lemme know next time if you have a post worked on prior. I usually post when I can to move us along, rather than dragging out a scene for too long. I'll make sure to tag everyone with a deadline here next time.

Also do you have pictures of the boat you imagine we are on ? Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 That be really helpful if not what's the name of the Viking boat we are on again ?
There isn't a name for the boat ICly. Just your typical Viking longboat.
f48d1ea8a1fc87ab474fd96a00cb7fe7.jpg

My bad. Lemme know next time if you have a post worked on prior. I usually post when I can to move us along, rather than dragging out a scene for too long. I'll make sure to tag everyone with a deadline here next time.
No no don't worry :) you had already warned us about when you would post it was me that was super slow cuz I decided to concentrate on others Rps XD I like that we move on at a decent pace like that it change

It's okay, Prims been faster than ever
Definitely not me trying to speedrun this RP so I can move on to the next. Ahem.

No no don't worry :) you had already warned us about when you would post it was me that was super slow cuz I decided to concentrate on others Rps XD I like that we move on at a decent pace like that it change
How's your internet connection? Any better?

How's your internet connection? Any better
I tried putting a funny GIFT that summarized the situation but it would not load so I guess....no.... I'm living off my 3G cuz I don't need it but even that lag randomly. It's common in where I am now, our internet connection was never known to be the best sadly. I hope it will just not die on me yet until the internet come back as usual as it always weirdly do.

Get this. The plot is about a group of janitors that keeps the school free of demon spirits when the kids go home.
Guess you can call them Onmyojanitor.

I tried putting a funny GIFT that summarized the situation but it would not load so I guess....no.... I'm living off my 3G cuz I don't need it but even that lag randomly. It's common in where I am now, our internet connection was never known to be the best sadly. I hope it will just not die on me yet until the internet come back as usual as it always weirdly do.
Come with me and be my illegitimate bride. You won't have to worry about internet issues.
(insert bad romance manhwa ideas here)
Ahem.

Vade retro me Satana ! *throw holy water*
Even better. It's gonna be a Highschool DxD x Rosario Vampire combination, set in an Owari no Seraph world.

Come with me and be my illegitimate bride. You won't have to worry about internet issues.
(insert bad romance manhwa ideas here)
Ahem.
"I became an illegitimate bride to continued my obsession with rpying as internet did not work where I was anymore !"
- First tome, colored manhwa, soon available in stores.

Even better. It's gonna be a Highschool DxD x Rosario Vampire combination, set in an Owari no Seraph world.
*clutch her heart like she received a bad burn* Please.......stop.......I can stand only so much weebery......

"...ROW LIKE YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR TAXES..."
Arnalia Arnalia
Kaija the Tax Evader. Well, technically speaking, she would not be paying her taxes when she was a slave.

Which is why she is trying to run away from them. For when the first bill came, Kaija knew freedom was not worth this pain 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back