• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Me who just got done writing several posts in the span of two days:
Q_FamyPMwT6SMgtPi8eEFDsu1Ig_SY7X1oquFVqUN38vkKb_5V4-lqFCs3xTVMV6ZYPZxvBDb4_nG76zpyH9hg4mxq7LW_MJkIDx31k=w600
This will never end, 'cause I want more.
More, give me more. Give me more.

Making that joke about taxes was the best decision I took in this rp Imao.
Now I will be know as that "seemingly cool and badass character that turn out to be a weirdo with a strange sense of humor" Will 100% do it again

Spoiler but this is interesting

Well I admit I did not expect for this glorious Viking expedition to turn into the movie "Cast Away" so fast but eh. May I know if the boat was utterly destroyed ? Was the wave so big it basically swallowed the boat and threw the crew out of it ? I'm just trying to imagine how Kaija could have survive this while been so focused on rowing lol

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Making that joke about taxes was the best decision I took in this rp Imao.
Now I will be know as that "seemingly cool and badass character that turn out to be a weirdo with a strange sense of humor" Will 100% do it again

Spoiler but this is interesting

Well I admit I did not expect for this glorious Viking expedition to turn into the movie "Cast Away" so fast but eh. May I know if the boat was utterly destroyed ? Was the wave so big it basically swallowed the boat and threw the crew out of it ? I'm just trying to imagine how Kaija could have survive this while been so focused on rowing lol

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
Venelian rulers when they see Tutans living tax-free: 🤬

Boat is long gone, yes.

don't worry, I fixed it. They'll just be confused as to why they got an alert and nobody pinging them. New members, sneaky recruitment, it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back