• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShenYu

Flying Hamster

• H

P

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Click the symbol on the post above (heart, spade, club, and diamond).
Or just check this almost raw thread below.

Card World

• Welcome to the Card World
    You have died in the real world
    But you have been given a second chance to come back to life
    There are 28 out of 54 trials that you have to clear if you want your previous life to come back
    What you will experience inside these trials might be traumatizing, depressing, frustrating, and lead you to possible insanity and real death
    You might even think dying now is better than going through all these trials
    However, you have been given a chance
    Accept the challenge, clear the trials, and come back to life,
    or die right here and now
    Do you dare to continue?
    [Yes/No]

You have chosen to continue
    Initializing the first trial...
    Completed

Welcome to the Card World
    Current World: 2 of Spade (Tutorial World)
    Objective: Find the serum and survive the zombie swarm for 60 minutes
    Rewards: Two mystery boxes, access to 2 of hearts, 2 of diamonds, and 2 of clubs
    Punishment for Failure: Thrown to the Punishment World for 14 days
    Good luck.​

Last edited:
Rules that you must follow:
  • Be semi-lit to advance-lit! There should be details in the post (e.g, how the character feels, the whole situation from the character's perspective, the actions, and why they did it, just add some details, please. Make it realistic and vivid)
  • Quality over quantity, but post at least two paragraphs per character.
  • Be able to reply at least once a week.
  • Drama in the roleplay is permitted. But a drama in OOC? Please don't.
  • More would be added when needed

YES! Finally, someone took an interest. But I'll have to make you wait for a moment here. We'll wait to see if more people showed up until Sunday or Monday. If not, if you're willing, we could do this roleplay as 1x1. We just needed to double.

Okie dokie, then. What time zone are you guys in? I'm in GMT+10. I don't want to be posting at the equivalent of 2am for everyone else lol

If you guys have any questions regarding the plot, CS, lore, or anything along that line, feel free to ask! I'll do my best to answer your questions!

Nope! I don't think there should be one. But I think it would be better for them to be teenagers at the very least, around the age of 15. This roleplay is going to be thrilling and full of action, after all. Although younger characters could also have a go, I would feel bad forcing young kids to fight zombies or solved jigsaw puzzles... Ah, that would be so traumatic...

LMAO THE CHARACTER IM MAKING IS 16 WITH MILITARY TRAINING
Wow, just wow XD. Well, if you want to, feel free to do it! I'm also planning to have one of my characters be a cop or a military officer. May YC and MC would know each other somehow? hahaha

Sprinkling some interest, hello :]
Welcome to the card world! XD. Yes, hello there! Feel free to start working on your CS on the CS thread if you're interested to join. You can have more than one character. But the actual roleplay had to wait until Sunday since we'll have to wait until one more person showed up.

Alrighty! i'll try and whip something up once I'm off work :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back