• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Right, so there are a few other threads with more info. Here they are:

OOC Fantasy - Cadavers - OOC
CS Fantasy - Cadavers - CS

In OOC you'll find a link to our discord server (if that's your thing) and in CS there's a little template which you can use or you can feel free to make your own. Just include as much or as little as you'd like, but be sure to include everything you want me to see (and this goes for all y'all, if there're things you want to include in your character that you wanna keep supah secret from the rest of the players, das fine, just make sure you run it by me!)

And last thing - pls post your Character Sheet WIPs here and once they're approved I'll format and post em to the CS thread (linked above)

I don't have a discord so I'd like to stick to RPN if thats okay! Let me read over the universe lore and make a character, but definitely going for a religious hunter with a predilection to hate cadavers. With a ton of traps and guns. Thank you for your time!

Jumeau, M.

Luness & Manjano.jpg
  • Full Name
    Manjano Jumeau

Nickname
    Manny

Affiliation
    N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back