• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bisou

bibi
salut rpn, bibi here. ♡
i want to try and keep my introduction court et doux;
i've been roleplaying for years now, and fancy fantasy, modern, historical,
(some) fandom, and sci-fi most of all. with all of these, i can't help but to incorporate
romance some way some-how, so if romance just isn't your thing darling,
i may not be the partner for you. oh, mais- i don't want you to worry that i don't
value the story itself. believe me, i love a good story-line with depth, and characters who
are imperfect and complex and haveroom to develop. i don't like when everything
is cookie-cutter, and simple. so if you can get with that, you can get with me. c;

my availability can be anywhere from twice a week to multiple times a day.
that being said, i'm just about a wildcard in terms of consistency. *your warning*

i do play f x f as well as f x m, and i have no preference between either.
i don't particularly mind playing male roles, but it is a blue moon situation because when
i do create male characters, they're my babies, they're golden, and i love them.

they're actual art pieces. i typically reserve them for friends and partners i know well enough
to know that our stories will last a while with equal effort and excitement etc. ♡

ouu, ouu but listen! side-characters? i'm all for it. i will play male side-characters
no questions asked. and then, i might even love them too, so that's a fun surprise.

i can write a lot ! my intros tend to be a bit long, and then depending on what my partner
gives me, i respond back accordingly and end up matching their length. oh, and, you see
the way this intro is spaced out? i tend to write that way as well, but as far as capitalization
and grammar etc? it's much better once i start writing-writing, no worries.
last but not least, please don't let me build our stories alone !

i said this was going to be short, and i think i've told a tale. . .sorry, sugar. let's get into it !

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
all concepts may be f x f or f x m, pronouns simply being placeholders for convenience. more plots and pairings will be
updated periodically. if none of my ideas interest you, it is with great excitement that we may create something new together!

P A I R I N G S
| ♡ stud x femme | ♡ ghoul x human | ♡ detective x widow | ♡ sappho x aphrodite | ♡ lover x jailbird | ♡ comare x mafia boss | ♡ heir of mafia leader x heir of rival mafia leader | ♡ nurse x doctor | ♡ nurse x sailor | ♡ human x demon | ♡ angel x human | ♡ human x vampire | ♡ idol x fan | ♡ royal x commoner | ♡ idol x idol | ♡ inmate x officer | ♡ catwoman/selina x batman/bruce | ♡ poison ivy x harley quinn | ♡ harley quinn x joker | ♡ pirate x mermaid |

H I S T O R I C A L (tweaked)
♡ both of our characters belong to rivaling mobs that reign over the different districts of a city. things go up in flames immediately when resources are compromised, and money gets involved. the kidnapping of mc is in order, and yc's job is to keep her alive and captive until a deal is made.

yc is a soon-to-reign monarch, mine, a commoner. after the loss of mc's father, she's forced to live with her step-family who ultimately treats her like dirt, keeping her in servitude even after acquiring her father's comfortable wealth. she's been dying to see the town as a person of status would, and so she does, dressing up in her late mother's expensive dresses and leaving home when her step-family is away to see the town the way most servants never get to. it is by accident she meets yc, who coincidentally must fall in love in two weeks or have their wife chosen for them by the king and queen so that they may be corronated. yc takes interest in mc, who ultimately runs away from them. they ask her name, where she lives, and it is all under a lie; she gives yc her mothers name, and tells them she is simply staying with her cousins for a while and will be leaving town soon. eventually, she'll have to tell the truth; whether outed by an angry step-mother, or by her own guilt.

S C I - F I
♡ earth is no longer inhabitable, and humans are being forced to inhabit and adapt-to space. our characters are part of an experiment, and have been held in "life capsules" for a good portion of their lives. one awakes and steps from their capsule, only to find that they are no longer on earth. they haven't been left so much as a note explaining why they are alone in the middle of space, prompting the awakened character to take matters upon themselves to find a way to sustain itself for a while around the ship. the other character awakes weeks later, only from a different part of the ship. this only becomes apparent when some mirrors on the ship become windows, and the two realize they; 1. are not alone on the ship, and 2. are on mirrored sides of it.

yc is an officer belonging to the special operatives of outer space, given the task of capturing an elusive criminal (mc) and surrendering them to the proper authorities, as well as confiscating any weapons or things mc may have stolen. it turns out mc was merely retrieving things which were stolen from her home planet by yc's government. morality is in question now, with light-years to go until they reach the metropolis.

M O D E R N
♡ COMING SOON !

♡ COMING SOON !

again, these are merely ideas and could quite possibly be altered and added-to !
we could even start something new, as i would love to hear something fresh.
thanks for reading !

Last edited:
hey!! i think we could be great partners!! i’m interested in maybe plotting something modern with you. i tend to like fxm pairings and i prefer to be the female but i do play males as well so maybe we could double? i’m super active too! if this interests you, shoot me a pm (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back