• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oop, I think I did say before BUT it may have been lost in the sea of posts here BUT only the Warden knows what Levina looks like without her armour/helmet on. Not even the other guards have seen her face, soo mostly everyone will be like "Who dat" 👁👄👁

Although from her height alone it's probably easy to guess :3

Gears Gears Welcome, and thanks for your interest! We are absolutely open to new players, and I hope to see your character sheet very soon! 🖤

Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns In a perfect universe where Cersei is a genie, Caio would wish Adelaide back to life. But in reality, he'd want state secrets in return. Practical information that would offer a leg up to the heir of a crime syndicate.

When my CS Is approved, should I start with wraith being transferred?

Gears Gears How much gold is needed to inhibit Eddie's replication ability? I ask only because trace amounts of gold are found in most electronics (i.e. contact points). That make it hard to use his ability the gold sensitivity is too high lol

Gears Gears How much gold is needed to inhibit Eddie's replication ability? I ask only because trace amounts of gold are found in most electronics (i.e. contact points). That make it hard to use his ability the gold sensitivity is too high lol
I retconned the technopathy, currently gold inhibits his ability to replicate things he sees such as fighting technique, performance, or voices.

I retconned the technopathy, currently gold inhibits his ability to replicate things he sees such as fighting technique, performance, or voices.

Yes I noticed that! Does the mere presence of it inhibit his replication (similar to Superman with Kryptonite) or does he need to come in contact with it in some form (such as touch or ingestion)? I was curious about the quantity of gold necessary because Belle Reve seems to be a place where there's a lot of technology laying around (computers, cameras, speakers, again anything containing contact points). If he gets inhibited by having any amount near him, then he'd be hard pressed to use his replication ability, but if it's a larger amount or needs to come into contact with him then it would be more difficult to exploit that weakness.

Yes I noticed that! Does the mere presence of it inhibit his replication (similar to Superman with Kryptonite) or does he need to come in contact with it in some form (such as touch or ingestion)? I was curious about the quantity of gold necessary because Belle Reve seems to be a place where there's a lot of technology laying around (computers, cameras, speakers, again anything containing contact points). If he gets inhibited by having any amount near him, then he'd be hard pressed to use his replication ability, but if it's a larger amount or needs to come into contact with him then it would be more difficult to exploit that weakness.
It is a bit complicated, depending on the purity and proximity, though I’d say he’d be safe with most tech.

I mean like….. what is there for her to respond or react to she can’t speak or understand it so she’s just kinda…. There staring at either wanting more treats lol

vines:
Warden @ the inmates:
Sidon, internally:
Nikto:
Kryptonians underestimating the inmates:
Caio and Ahmi:
Eve and Caio managing to successfully confuse the enemy with the cereal argument:
Sinead and Elara:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back