• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand done :D
Every fiber of my being wants to romance Levi but I don’t think any of my available beans would be of interest to her! I only have Warden and Sidon (I don’t really see old man romancing anyone because Lucy was his one and only love plus he is old man haha) free. The pain I feel over this is so real 😭😂

Every fiber of my being wants to romance Levi but I don’t think any of my available beans would be of interest to her! I only have Warden and Sidon (I don’t really see old man romancing anyone because Lucy was his one and only love plus he is old man haha) free. The pain I feel over this is so real 😭😂
I mean... she IS bisexual (Leaning more to woman)

Sooo you know.. If you want the warden to potentially fall for a Amazonian like goddes 👀

I mean... she IS bisexual (Leaning more to woman)

Sooo you know.. If you want the warden to potentially fall for a Amazonian like goddes 👀
I mean I would absolutely be down for that! The Warden is bisexual as well. She is a tough shell to crack but a gorgeous Amazonian goddess could do the trick 👀

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Regarding most of the other guards, Nikto treats them like business partners(some guards he likes more than others), with the exception of Novak(who he despises) and Sidon. So, I was thinking, some of the time, Nikto is pretty chill with him, willing to make bordering-on-friendly conversation while business is being conducted(restocking the artillery, mostly). Other times, Nikto treats him like the Warden, very business-like and cold. This is because Sidon is one of the only positive older figures in his life(he's been to Bella Reve enough to know the guards), or in the eyes of Nikto, appears to be. Nikto is thinking: hey, this is too good to be true.

Siberian Husky Dog GIF by Gone to the Snow Dogs

k sooooo like just posted a part 1. Like its all just set up and Nova's react. Markie, AJ and DJ are all outta the pix for now to focus on those that will be involved in the mission

Lion and the VPAs are there to make good on continuity since i said they'd be there so they'll interact next post. Same with Nova.

I got Ahvelina and Nouvelle's set up but dint include it cuz like its just more filler. Just add it in to part 2.

Hopefully get it posted all tmrw k

oh and the last part about nova? No its not made up, its hidden in plain sight in her CS lol

K posted part 2. A lot of stepping on toes but just tried to initiate interactions. Like it's all optional but thinkin' errbody gets something to do? And hoping it moves things forward too. Since anyone can interact and others get to know them. But like I can edit if need be lmk k?

Jigajig Jigajig eyo I don't hate you k? It's just like I wanted some tension for the new Captain to fall into lol

Oh yeah... lol 'Pookie and Thumper'

K posted part 2. A lot of stepping on toes but just tried to initiate interactions. Like it's all optional but thinkin' errbody gets something to do? And hoping it moves things forward too. Since anyone can interact and others get to know them. But like I can edit if need be lmk k?

Jigajig Jigajig eyo I don't hate you k? It's just like I wanted some tension for the new Captain to fall into lol

Oh yeah... lol 'Pookie and Thumper'
Ooo the disrespect and the dramaaaaaaaa 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back