• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I almost forgot about this :-_-lines:
Looks like I don't get notifs unless I'm tagged, which seems to be a problem for everyone.

vague notes have become posts..... now i sleep... zzzzzzz

Elara: They keep telling me my girlfriend is a genius and I am starting to wonder if the definition of that word was changed at some point…
Eve: *currently hanging upside down eating a pickle while arguing with Ciao very passionately about whether cereal is considered a soup or not*

(I swear she is a genius btw! She just goofy)

Caio: Nononono, cereal is a  salad, not a soup, because for it to be a soup you'd have to pour the milk in first and then add the cereal, and only a sociopath would do that.

Also Caio ten minutes later: I had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning... without any milk.

Caio: Nononono, cereal is a  salad, not a soup, because for it to be a soup you'd have to pour the milk in first and then add the cereal, and only a sociopath would do that.

Also Caio ten minutes later: I had a bowl of nails for breakfast this morning... without any milk.
Little does he know that is the exact method Eve uses to make a bowl of cereal…

Keeley would do milk, cereal, cereal, milk just to quash the debate lol

More vines( I'm not sorry):
Inmates and Cersei @ Yue:
Cersei @ the inmates:
Markie and Caio's relationship:
Keeley's reaction to Nova's constantly laughing:
Billy's aggression:
Elara @ Eve:

I’ll try to get an Aia post out but I’m on vacation and to be honest can’t really think of anything for her to react too lol. Either way I’ll do my best to try and get something out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back