• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'll have mine done later today. I started a new job and it was hectic for a while there. Also, probably switching to either agreed or Skadi

I'll have mine done later today. I started a new job and it was hectic for a while there. Also, probably switching to either agreed or Skadi
Congratulations on the new job! I hope you will love your new job.

Nice! I'm excited what you have in store.

Hmm. Last year, I was roleplaying with people that barely knew about the series except maybe a few characters they know and like as well as knowing at least the first chapter and prologue of the story. So, I would say as long as you have played the Arknights games or seen the gameplay just enough, I think we should be good. We don't need to exactly know all of the chapters of Arknights as there are 8 chapters I would believe and I'm still stuck at chapter 6 lol
Okay, I am interested in this series on the fact its personafied guns, but considering I am such a newbie at this, I need help

You're thinking about Girls' Frontline.

Arknights is animal people/angels/demons living in a high tech world with rock cancer.
Ah. Yes. Girls' Frontline is a fun story too.

While it may be true that Arknights is exactly like that, there are guns in the world of Terra. From what it seems like, guns are very hard to get one as Sanktas (The angel people) are the race that seems to access to guns the best. Besides a few operators besides Jessica who is a feline and still got a handgun as her main weapon.

Ah. Yes. Girls' Frontline is a fun story too.

While it may be true that Arknights is exactly like that, there are guns in the world of Terra. From what it seems like, guns are very hard to get one as Sanktas (The angel people) are the race that seems to access to guns the best. Besides a few operators besides Jessica who is a feline and still got a handgun as her main weapon.
Guns in the world of terra operate somewhat similarly to ours except that their guns require a certain type of magic (Arts) to be used. Each bullet is basically a manufactured spell that you cast using a gun. So in order to use guns in Terra you need to be able to use at least basic level arts. This is why firearms are limited to those who can manipulate at least basic arts and too the Sankta as they have a racial trait allowing them to manipulate guns with ease.

Also during the R6 event when 4 operators from Rainbow six siege get teleported into the world of Arknights, everyone is confused by the fact the R6 lads can use guns without any arts, because our guns use gunpowred while theirs relies on arts fuiled by Originum.

Guns in the world of terra operate somewhat similarly to ours except that their guns require a certain type of magic (Arts) to be used. Each bullet is basically a manufactured spell that you cast using a gun. So in order to use guns in Terra you need to be able to use at least basic level arts. This is why firearms are limited to those who can manipulate at least basic arts and too the Sankta as they have a racial trait allowing them to manipulate guns with ease.

Also during the R6 event when 4 operators from Rainbow six siege get teleported into the world of Arknights, everyone is confused by the fact the R6 lads can use guns without any arts, because our guns use gunpowred while theirs relies on arts fuiled by Originum.
This is why a lot of sniper operators use bows or crossbows in Arknights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back